The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a collection of “Hot Flash” stories originally posted on the MC Forum.

The following are works of fiction and are intended for adults. All characters are fictional and the ones that engage in sex acts are over 18 years of age.

Do not read these if you:

  • are below the appropriate age as defined by the laws and customs of your community.
  • are viewing this from an area where doing so is prohibited by law.
  • are offended by descriptions of rape and other violent or cruel acts, kinky sex, vulgar language, or mind control.
  • have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality.

Do not repost without express consent from the author.

© Xavier Raymond Specks 2005 all rights reserved

Need

Jill rubbed her clit slowly, gently teasing. Her flesh longed for a firmer touch, but try as she might, she just couldn’t make her hand deliver it.

Every morning and every night since that man moved in across the hall, Jill had tried and failed to come. After six weeks, she was out of her mind with frustration. Forty-two days of leaving the house horny and unsatisfied, forty-two nights of repeatedly bringing her body to the brink of ecstasy, only to back off each time she was near. She couldn’t make herself come and she couldn’t quit trying.

It started right after the welcoming party the co-op had organized for the new member. Jill could almost literally feel her new neighbor’s eyes caressing every inch of her generous curves, and she’d been quite enthralled by the tall-dark-and-handsome artist.

After the party, she’d rushed home and thrown off her little black dress, eager to get her hands on her cunt and release the sexual tension that had built between them. Instead, it was the first of many frustrating nights of self-torture.

A knock on the door drew Jill’s attention back to the present. She belted her robe as she hurried to the door. A quick glance through the peephole told her it was him. Already dizzy with need, Jill fell against the door as a fresh rush of arousal turned her knees to jelly. She knew, knew that there was one thing that was sure to make her come. His cock. She needed it, needed it.

She opened the door.

* * *

Pretentious Purple Polka Dots

Amanda closed her eyes as she pulled her up skirt to frig herself. God, she was so hot. Leaning back in the chair, she slid one hand into her panties and the other up under her sweater to twist and pull at her nipples. She threw her head back as she gasped and moaned her pleasure. Soon she felt an orgasm approaching. Never had she been ready to cum this quickly. She was on fire.

Amanda plunged both hands into her crotch, grinding the heel of her left against her mons as the fingers of the right hooked in to get her G-spot. She let out a long, loud moan as her climax swept over her, leaving her shaking and out of breath. Oh, yeah, that was good.

She paused for a moment to catch her breath, smiling like the cat that got the cream. She raised her hand to her lips and licked off the cream. Mmmm, so good.

She opened her eyes and the smile was instantly replaced with an expression of shock. Amanda looked around at the dozen or so other students gathered in the room and her face turned beet red as she remembered where she was. Quickly, she snapped her legs together and straightened her clothing in a futile attempt to salvage her dignity.

“So,” David said, grinning mischievously, “Since hypnosis is, like you said, ‘just a bunch of hooey’, I guess that was all you.” There was laughter from the other students.

David turned to Mike and held out a hand, palm up. “Pay up.”

Mike pulled out his wallet and put a twenty in Dave’s hand without taking his eyes off Amanda. “Worth every penny.”

Amanda opened her mouth to tell Dave what to do with himself, but before she could speak, Mike’s voice interrupted.

“Pretentious purple polka dots.”

Amanda closed her eyes as she pulled her up skirt to frig herself. God, she was so hot...

* * *

That Evil Bastard

“Yeah, baby, shake that ass!”

Linda stopped. She turned her ass toward the men in the parking lot and shook it in a lewd manner. She smiled back at them over her shoulder, silently cursing That Evil Bastard for doing this to her.

The men couldn’t believe their luck. “Hey, come on over here.” Linda left the sidewalk and strutted toward them, swaying her hips seductively.

“Awesome! Hey, gorgeous, what’s your name?”

“Linda” She wished she could lie.

“You want to party with us?”

Big smile. “Sure!” She wished she could tell the truth.

The men led her to a beat-up old sedan and they piled in, two in the back with her, the driver ignoring every traffic law to get wherever they were going quickly. Seconds later, Linda was naked and blowing one of the guys while the other fingered her wet snatch.

Outwardly, she gave every evidence of enjoying herself. Inwardly, she cursed That Evil Bastard for doing this to her.

* * *

Little Things

I try not to let the little things upset me, Mr. Grey.

If you get mad at every little thing, you’ll spend your whole life angry, mom used to say. Since you took over running this office, I’ve tried not to get upset over the changes you’ve made.

I didn’t raise a fuss over the new see-through uniforms, or the no-bra-no-panty rule for us office girls. I’m not a complainer. I didn’t say anything about the spankings and stuff. I haven’t gotten shrill about getting the computers fixed, even though the intermittent flashing gives me headaches.

But, Mr. Grey, this is really too much! I can’t stay silent any longer. I’ve seen Cammy leaving your office all dishevelled and out of breath. And Trish, too! I know what’s going on, I’m not blind!

It’s not fair that they get to have your luscious cock and all I can do is fantasize about it. All 3 of us have the exact same job title and seniority, Mr. Grey. If you exercise your ‘executive priveledges’ with them, then I deserve the same perk.

* * *

What She Really Wanted

“What do you hope will happen as a result of our hypnotic sessions?”

It was a question that I always asked once I got a subject under. It was just part of my routine. Usually I would get some reiteration of the thing that brought them to me: I want to stop smoking, lose weight, improve my grades, etc.

Michelle’s answer floored me.

I sat slack-jawed as she recited a litany of perverse and kinky things she hoped I would make her do. Having her strip and masturbate in front of a bunch of guys, then suck them all off. Making her super-horny but unable to cum unless I said a trigger phrase, and then making her do all kinds of humiliating things to earn an orgasm. Weird shit like that.

She had come to me ostensibly to help her improve her memory. She was in law school, she said, and had trouble remembering all those obscure legal terms and precedents and stuff. But that’s not what she really wanted to get out of hypnosis.

Once I remembered how to speak, I asked her a few clarifying questions, being careful not to suggest the answers. When I was satisfied I had her figured out, I paused to consider.

If this was what she really wanted, then the suggestions would work. An ordinary woman would reject hypnotic suggestions that would make her act like a slut. For this one, though, they would allow her to experience fantasies that she’d never dared reveal even to her boyfriends.

If it was what she really wanted, I wouldn’t be doing anything illegal or unethical. You can’t rape the willing.

I went over these thoughts in my mind for a bit, but I was just kidding myself. How could I pass up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this?

I couldn’t.

* * *

The Chaser

(inspired by the Twilight Zone episode of the same name)

Alan hesitantly knocked on the door. He fidgeted nervously while waiting. A tense minute passed, and the door opened.

“Back so soon?” asked the old man.

“Yes,” Alan began. “I- I have need of your- that is I require—” Alan pulled out a handkerchief and mopped sweat from his brow.

“The glove cleaner?” The old man frowned dubiously as he ushered Alan inside. “I told you, I never accept less than five thousand dollars, which I’m quite sure you don’t have. And in any case, it’s only been two months. Surely that’s not long enough for the bloom of new love to wither.”

“N- No, not the glove cleaner.” Alan stammered. He pulled a dollar bill out from his pocket. “I need another love potion.”

The old man’s eyebrows shot up. “Don’t tell me the result was less than satisfactory! The potion has never failed—”

“Oh, no,” Alan interrupted. “Her devotion has been as absolute as you said. She never allows me to be tired, to sit in a draught, to neglect my food. If I am an hour late, she is terrified. She imagines that I’ve been killed, or that some siren has caught me. It’s all just as you said.”

The old man frowned more deeply. “Mr. Austen, have you no decency? For most men, to have such limitless adoration from one woman, particularly one as lovely as your bride, is the dream of a lifetime. To so beguile a second woman—”

“Oh, no, nothing like that!” Alan stopped him. “This potion is for me.”

“Come again?” The old man was taken aback.

“Before, I thought that I held for her as much love as there could be in one heart, but she has shown me—” Alan stopped to reorganize his thoughts. “She clings to me so fiercely, attends to me so unceasingly, that I begin to wish for time away from her. I would never have thought I would desire to see less of her, but now I begin to feel—smothered.” Alan looked up at the taller man. “She deserves someone who will love her with all the intensity of her feeling for me. Someone who will never desire to leave her, even for a moment.”

A long moment passed while the man just looked at him.

Alan held out the dollar. “Will you sell it to me?”

* * *

Formula 614

“Fuck me!”

“No, fuck me!”

“Look at my tits!”

“Let me suck your cock!”

“PLEASE!”

Officer Pelham stood dumbfounded at the sight of the mob of women chasing the young man out of the building. The women were of all ages and descriptions. A few old and decrepit enough one could beleive they were used to having to beg for it, many hot and sexy enough to be the ones chased after and begged.

Dispatch had sent him to respond to a disturbance at the women’s fitness center. As he was about to enter, the disturbance came out the door at a full run.

The women caught the panicked man and bore him down to the ground. Pelham waded in, but the women were heedless of him, even when he began using his nightstick more forcefully. He grabbed his radio and screamed for backup.

By the time backup arrived, the vic’s clothes were shredded, and several of the women had injured each other fighting over him. After some initial confusion, the gym’s members and the female officers had been pulled off of him and Pelham ushered the shaken young man into a police van to take his statement.

In the close quarters of the van, Pelham soon noticed the sharp scent of the man’s cologne. His eyes went unfocussed as he dropped his pad and pen. “Oh, you Adonis!”

“AAUGH! No, not again!”

* * *

Star Fuck

Captain’s Log, stardate 49417-0082

Order and discipline have completely broken down. The crew are unable to control their libidinous impulses and are openly fu... I mean having intimate relations in the corridors, the mess, engineering, everywhere. (sighs and moans in the background)

Even the bridge is no longer free of naked, writhing bodies, locked in passionate embraces, stroking, heaving... (pause)

Whew! Uh, my Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Hottie, er I mean Dr. Gotti, has determined that the crew is suffering from exposure to a strange form of energetic radiation coming...

Oh, God! Coming! Coming! (long pause)

radiation coming from Cargo Hold Two. The source has been identified as the mineral sample from Emcsa IV, dubbed ‘Flibinite’ by our Planetary Evaluation Team. I’ve ordered...

No! Ensign, stop! Staaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Yes! Aahh!

(pant pant) ...ordered the samples ejected, but either someone has stohohohooowed some away (lower), or the effects of the radiaAAAAAAtion are long-lasting (right there!). Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine if there is still any flibinite on board as the internal sensors have failed from lack of maintenance.

I have set course for Starbase 69 in the...

No, Ensign, STARBASE sixt—! Ensign! I’m trying towmph! MMPH! MMMMMMMMM!...

Ensign, control yourself! (pant pant)

...but I don’t know whether we can make it. The engineering crew have been too busy scre... er, copulating, to keep the engines in tune, so our speed has been limited to Warp 5. If we can make this speed for another 3 days, we should reach the Starbase. But I worry that if there is still any flibinite on board, we may be spreading the problem rather than solving it.

Now, I must try to enforce some discipline around here.

Ensign! (thwack) Not (thwack) on (thwack) the (thwack) bridge! (thwack)

End Log entry