The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xmas Takedown.

By The Slaver.

The woman lay astride upon the bed in the hotel room, a dazed, stunned expression upon her face. She’s had a good time, several good times in fact. She been fucked silly be the guy who had just left the room. The woman moaned, and blinked as out of thin air a guy dressed as Santa appeared beside the bed. The woman sat up on the bed; she was just about to asked the guy who he was, and how he got into the room, when Santa clicked his fingers in front of the woman’s face. The Woman’s eyes closed at once and her head dropped down on her chest. Santa smiled at the woman.

“In a moment, I’m going to touch you on the forehead. When I do, you’ll open your eyes, but have no memory of anything that has happened after I appeared in this room; you will think that you are awake. You will, however, remain completely hypnotized and obedient to my orders, but you won’t be aware of it. You will always obey without question. You will look and act perfectly normal, even as you continue to go deeper and deeper.” Said Santa to the woman. Santa then touched the Woman on her forehead and he then pumped the woman for information about who the guy she’d been fucking was and where to find him now! The Woman told Santa all he wanted to know.

The guy’s name was Coulbourne, he was married with children. He cheated on his wife whenever he could. Coulbourne’s wife and children were away for the holidays. And Coulbourne had gone out to the parking lot to have a smock, before returning to fuck the woman again. Santa then told the woman that in a moment she was to lay down on the bed and sleep. When she awoke in a few minutes the woman would not remember anything about Santa being in the room; the woman would then, shower, dress. And then left the room, and go too the parking lot to look to find Coulbourne. If the woman was to see Santa she was to take no notice of him.

Santa had no problem walking through the hotel; there was am Xmas fancy dress party going on; so a guy dressed as Santa walking around the hotel was no something that seem out of place. Santa walked towards a side door to the parking lot.

Santa went out into the parking lot to locate Coulbourne, whom he found leaning against his pick-up, having a cigar. Santa sized Coulbourne fellow up. Coulbourne was 6′2, and appeared to be somewhere in his early thirty’s, with dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and a clean-cut very handsome look about him. Santa wandered casually over to him and opened a conversation in a slow gentle voice. “Man, what a zoo it is in there; all those party goers. I had to get some peace, and quiet. I came out to the parking lot to relax… and have a quiet smoke.” As he spoke, Santa was timing his phrases to match the breathing of Coulbourne. Santa continued his aimless monolog; he gradually slowed the aimless monolog down. Soon Coulbourne’s puffs on the cigar began to match Santa’s aimless monolog, and not vice versa. Coulbourne did not even notice that the guy standing next to him was not smocking.

Noting the desired reaction in Coulbourne, Santa switched over a full purposeful, hypnotic induction, using the act of smoking as the focus. In less than ten minutes, and without ever realizing what was happening to him, the young man was fixed deep in a hypnotic dreamland, totally at Santa’s will. “What’s your name?” Santa asked, “Coulbourne,” came the dreamy response, from Coulbourne. Santa stood looking at Coulbourne an moment, and then he spoke to the guy.

“Well, Coulbourne, pretty soon the woman you spent the last few hours fucking is going to come out here and you’ll drive her home. There will be no more fuck for the two of you tonight; you’ll limit yourselves to no more than a goodnight kiss at the door when you drop the woman off. After you have seen the woman to her door, you will then go back into your pick-up. You will take this as your cue to return to a deep trance, two hundred times deeper than the one you’re in now. You will have only one thought, and one thought only, which will be to drive to this address.” The Santa gave Coulbourne an address. “You will drive carefully and well while in your trance, after you have parked your pick-up outside that address you will go inside. I will be in a room waiting for you, once you are there, you will obey me without question or resistance. Now repeat all those instructions.” Coulbourne repeated the instructions back perfectly.

“Now I’m going to touch your shoulder and you’ll wake up, recalling nothing at all about what has just taken place. You won’t notice me, or remember that I was here. You were just having a smoke and daydreaming, while waiting for the woman.” Santa squeezed Coulbourne’s shoulder, enjoying the feel of the firm muscle, and then he walked away back to the hotel without a backward glance. Coulbourne stirred, and then tossed away and ground out his cigar butt. The woman walked out of the hotel, and towards Coulbourne; never of them seemed to notice Santa standing watching them. Coulbourne opened the truck’s door for the woman. Once the woman was in the truck and the door was closed; Coulbourne climbed into the pick-up, shut his door and drove away. As Coulbourne’s pick-up left the parking lot, Santa clicked his fingers and then faded away.

As he drove away Coulbourne felt most peculiar, dreamily detached, yet completely focused on whatever he was doing at that precise moment, but, due to Santa’s explicit instructions, he was not able to evaluate his state as anything unusual. Coulbourne stopped his pick-up outside the woman, they both got out. As they walked to the door of the woman’s home, Coulbourne was fuzzily unclear as to why they were at the woman’s house instead of still fucking in the hotel suite as they had planned, and they were both somewhat aroused, expecting, at the very least, a hot make-out session on the porch. Coulbourne moved in for a kiss with the woman, his mouth opened slightly in preparation for a deep kiss, but something happened. Coulbourne’s lips suddenly closed themselves, and he delivered a respectful peck to the woman’s check.

In the back of his mind, all attempts Coulbourne made to understand why he was acting this way were sucked into a fog. Then the woman went inside, and that was that. Coulbourne walked back to his pick-up in a daze; he opened the pick-up’s driver’s side door. Immediately the post-hypnotic suggestions took effect: Coulbourne’s expression went blank he got behind the wheel of his pick-up. He then closed the door with mechanical precision, and then, like a perfectly programmed robot, drove to the specified address Santa had given him. Coulbourne got out of his pick-up and walked into the building.

Inside the building Coulbourne moved down a long, dimly lit hallway. A door before him opened. “Please enter.” Said a voice, as Coulbourne entered the room, two naked men standing behind the door grabbed him. The two men forcefully removed Coulbourne’s clothes, and then locked him into a padded steel fuck bench. The men fastened Coulbourne’s arms and legs onto the bench, but not before forcing his cock through a tube in the centre of the bench. Coulbourne was blindfolded, and the two men then exited the room. Coulbourne heard someone else enter the room.

“Good, you came as ordered.” Said Santa “Time to start I think!” Santa without warning began to play with Coulbourne’s ass. Coulbourne started to squirm on the fuck bench. “Don’t like. You will lean to tonight.” Santa snapped his fingers. Two things happened: first Coulbourne fell deeper into trance, and second one of the naked men reappeared in the room holding an oversized rubber dildo. “Prepare his ass.” Santa ordered. The guy began tickling Coulbourne’s rosebud with the dildo. Santa stood in front of the entranced Coulbourne and forced his hefty 9″ cock down Coulbourne’s throat. “Suck until I cum or say stop.” The entranced Coulbourne complied with Santa’s orders.

Coulbourne just lay on the bench, as Santa and the guy double teamed him. He swallowed Santa’s growing, throbbing cock. Coulbourne felt Santa’s cock expand in his mouth. For the next two hours, Santa and the guy fucked Coulbourne, with cock and dildo. They showed no mercy to their new guest. Their pleasure, if they experienced any, was in the breaking of Coulbourne. Once Santa had had his fill of fucking Coulbourne’s mouth, he shot his wad down Coulbourne’s throat, and then pulled out. Coulbourne lay on the fuck bench. Santa told the guy to carry on fucking Coulbourne’s ass, Santa then ordered Coulbourne to become hard until he shot his load.

After two hours of sucking cock and dildo-fucking, Coulbourne needed little time to produce a large sized wad of cum. This was sucked away by the tube on his cock. Santa ordered the guy to stop and release Coulbourne from the fuck bench. Coulbourne just lay on the bench without moving. Santa told Coulbourne that in a moment he would wake, he would obey Santa from this moment on, and go into trance whenever he heard the trigger ‘COCKSLAVE.’ Santa and the guy leaved the room, seconds’ later Coulbourne woke-up. He looked around the room, he had no idea where he was, or how he got there. Suddenly Coulbourne notices that both his ass and mouth hurt and that there was also a strange taste in his mouth. Coulbourne looked around the room, his clothes were scattered over the floor. As he got up off the bench and moved over to his clothes, Coulbourne noticed that his underwear was gone. Then in a flash Coulbourne knew that he never wore underwear.

Coulbourne slowly pulled on his clothes, still his mind was cloudy and he could not think straight. Finally Coulbourne managed to finish dressing; walking with his legs apart because of the pain in his ass he left the room. Coulbourne walked through the building without seeing a single person. Once outside Coulbourne noticed that his pick-up was parked near-by; so he must have driven there; but he had no memory of doing so. He climbed into the pick-up and drove away towards his house. Santa watched from the shadows as Coulbourne drove away Santa then clicked his fingers and vanished.

Santa appeared on the poach of Coulbourne’s house; Santa turned round and watched as Coulbourne parked his pick-up beside the house and walk up the path to his house, Coulbourne still walked with his legs apart because of the pain that was still in his ass. Santa smiled the poor fool had no idea of what was in store for him thought Santa as he stepped into the shadows and waited for Coulbourne to reach the poach. As Coulbourne stepped on to the poach and unlocked his front door, Santa stepped out of the shadows and said ‘COCKSLAVE’.

Coulbourne fell into trance. Santa walked into Coulbourne’s house, he ordered Coulbourne to follow him. “Take off those clothes.” Santa ordered, Coulbourne began to remove his clothes. “Now, put this on.” Ordered Santa, Santa throw something strange looking on the floor , from which he had taken from his sack, in front of Coulbourne, it was some sort of leather and canvas suit. The suit was an all in one piece with 9 locking zippers and over a dozen and a half fully locking straps and buckles; also there was an extra padded muzzle that fitted over the face. But Santa was not going to use that this time round. Santa smiled as he remembered how Coulbourne had already been double fucked and entranced.

Coulbourne was just going to pull on the strange leather and canvas suit; when Santa stopped him with a sharp ‘NO’. Coulbourne stood still, Santa handed Coulbourne a leather jock-strap, and cock ring. “Put this on first Cockslave!” Said Santa he watched as Coulbourne attached the ring to his cock and then slipped into the leather jock-strap; he then pulled on the leather and canvas suit: Santa finished sealing Coulbourne into the suit. When he’d finished, Santa said, “Freeze.” Coulbourne froze, immobile. Santa attached a leather collar from his sack around Coulbourne’s neck, then he grabbed a hard rubber tail butt plug from the sack, and inserted it into Coulbourne’s tight little whole, without lube, thought a hole in the suit. “Now, bark like a dog. Act like a dog.” Ordered Santa, “Woof. Woof.” Barked Coulbourne as he fell to the floor on all fours. Santa clicked his fingers, both he and Coulbourne faded away.

Moments later, Santa reappeared outside a large mansion light flooded out of the windows. The sound of a party could be heard, Santa pulled on the lead and walked up to the large front door. On all-fours Coulbourne padded beside Santa, panting like a dog. It had started to snow; already it was quite deep in some places. Even before Santa reached the door, it was thrown open by a large bald-headed Bear wearing nothing more than a leather Bondage harness and a leather sheaf on his large erect cock; the sheaf was joined to a cuff behind the Bear’s balls. The Bear did not say a word, but just held the door open wide so Santa and his ‘dog’ could enter. The front hall of the house seemed too by packed with people of all sorts of heights and sizes, all were male and they were either completely naked or naked but wearing pieces of Leather Bondage gear.

A large tree stood in the middle of the hall, from it hung Dildos, large & extra-large butt-plug and tubes of lube, a Twink dressed like Coulbourne was, was handing out these things from the tree to anyone who wanted them. Many of the Bears at the party took a dildo, or extra-large butt-plug; the Bears then led their young Twinks be their leads into rooms off of the hall, moments later moans and cries were heard from the young Twinks, as the bears used the Dildos and butt-plugs on the Twinks unlubed wholes. Santa stood in the hall watching all that was going on.

The bear who had opened the door to Santa, and was called Yip came over to Santa; he led his own ‘dog’ towards Santa and Coulbourne, unlike Coulbourne Yip’s ‘dog’ was not wearing a leather and canvas suit. Yip stopped by Santa, “Glad you could come, Sire!” Yip said shaking hands with Santa, “And this is Tryst. He’s my newest ‘dog’.” Yip added patting Tryst on his head. As Santa and Yip talked Tryst smelt and barked around Coulbourne, Coulbourne barked back. Yip stopped talking and looked down at the two ‘dogs’

“I don’t think Tryst can hold back anymore. We’d better let the two of them play.” Said Yip, Santa and Yip led their two ‘dogs’ into another room well away from the front hall. Once in the room the two men let their ‘dogs’ free, and then sat down and watched as Tryst forced Coulbourne to suck his cock; making Coulbourne swallow his engorged 9″. Coulbourne could not keep Tryst’s swollen, engorged dick in his mouth, Tryst sensing Coulbourne resistance, hurled him onto his back, and began to face fuck the young pup. Tryst was rock hard in minutes and in loud Woofs was demanding his satisfaction. He flipped Coulbourne onto his belly.

Using his mouth Tryst plucked out the tail butt plug out of Coulbourne’s ass and then shoved his massive cock into Coulbourne’s ass. Then he proceeded to fuck Coulbourne’s whole, doggy style. Coulbourne moaned, whimpered and woofed as Tryst fucked him hard and long, the pain of the fuck was indescribable to Coulbourne: he had been programmed only to feel pain when being fucked, but to love it. Eventually, Tryst shot his creamy load deep into Coulbourne’s ass. Tryst had had enough action, using his mouth he reinserted the butt plug into Coulbourne’s ass, he then padded over to Yip and buried his nose in Yip’s couch. Santa had not liked the way Tryst had behaved towards Coulbourne. Santa pulled Yip up on the fact, but Yip just laughed in Santa’s face.

Santa looked Yip straight in the eyes, and clicked his fingers, “And sleep!” Yip’s eyes glazed over, and his head fell on to his chest. Santa smiled at the zonked out Bear, “Stand and open your eyes, but you will still be in a trance, and do whatever I tell you to do without question!” Yip opened his eyes and stood up from his chair; Santa clicked his finger twice, Yip’s leather Bondage harness and a leather sheaf on his large erect cock vanished. Santa walked around Yip; as he walked around Yip when Santa got behind Yip and looked at his ass, Santa noticed the base of a Butt-plug filling Yip’s crack. “Well now I think that I’ll turn you into a Doggie first, and then something permanently after!” Santa know that Yip could hear everything that was said, “Doggie speech mode, reply!” said Santa to Yip. “Woof, woof, woof.” Yip answered Santa laughed at the reply.

Then Santa looked at Coulbourne and Tryst, the two ‘dogs’ both of which were still on all fours watched what was going on through half closed eyes. “And Freeze!” Santa ordered as he clicked his finger over the two ‘dogs’, both Coulbourne and Tryst froze in place on the floor, unable to move. “Kneel!” Santa snapped at Yip; the bear fell to his knees.

Santa moved in front of Yip. Santa then whipped out his cock, he then said “A nice treat for former top bear.” Yip whined at the sight of the cock, he know that he had fucked-up big time and now he was going to pay for it. Santa shoved his cock down Yip’s throat. As Santa swelled, the former top had difficulty sucking Santa’s cock, he gaged on it, but a few hard slaps across the face from Santa made Yip developed a rhythm as he offered Santa the pleasure he expected from a blow-job. Yip experienced pain as his cock throbbed and grown but he was unable to cum.

After several minutes Santa had had enough mouth action from Yip; Santa forced Yip onto all fours, he removed Yip’s butt plug and shoved his rock-hard cock straight into Yip’s ass. Santa then fucked Yip doggie style, hard and rough. Soon Yip was bouncing about on Santa’s cock; he rode Santa’s cock like a pro. Within minutes, Santa shot his load, he pulled out of Yip, then pushed his softening cock back into his pants, zipped up and looked down at the former top, who now just lay on the floor, with Santa’s cum spilling from his ass. ‘Now what to do with you all’ Santa thought to himself.

Then an idea flashed into his mind; Santa had read somewhere about the making of a ‘Human Statue’, Santa pulled out his cell and flipped through some web-sites, before finding what he was looking for. Read the information quickly Santa closed his cell, and turned towards Coulbourne and Herclues, both of whom were still frozen in place. Santa clapped his hand, both men shimmered and then appeared standing up. Both Coulbourne and Tryst were completely naked, but for the base of a butt-plug that could be seen between their ass checks, also both Coulbourne and Herclues were now completely hairless.

Santa moved Tryst behind the former bear, Yip, Santa sat Tryst down on the floor, with his legs either side of Yip who was now back on all fours. Santa then pushed Yip onto his knees and into Tryst’s chest. Santa then clicked his finger, without being told Tryst guided Yip down until his tenting hard cock was poking at the former top’s whole. There was a sufficient amount of Santa’s cum left in Yip’s ass to act as a lube, as Tryst guided his nine-inch sausage into Yip’s whole. The zoned out Yip was completely oblivious to what was taking place; once there was an involuntary gasp as the head of Tryst’s cock violated Yip’s whole, but nothing after that.

Santa guided Yip’s body all the way down until he was firmly lodged onto Tryst’s dick all the way to the base, the former top’s ass cheeks squashed Tryst’s pubes. Santa then ordered Coulbourne to move in front of Yip and lay down on his back, sliding his head up towards Yip’s crotch. Then, Santa supported Coulbourne as he lifted his back and flailed his legs up into a headstand. Then Santa pulled Coulbourne’s body up so Coulbourne was upside down against Yip’s body. Santa pushed Yip and Coulbourne’s bodies together; Coulbourne without being told lowered himself down until his head was level with Yip’s crotch, his shoulders resting in Yip’s lap. Yip’s stiff cock pointed straight at Coulbourne, Coulbourne opened his mouth and swallowed Yip all the way down to his cock base. Yip briefly looked at Coulbourne’s stiff dripping cock, and then without hesitation he swallowed down Coulbourne’s cock, pulling Coulbourne’s body inwards.

Once Santa had Coulbourne and Yip’s cocks properly lodged in the appropriate wholes, he ordered Coulbourne to rest his muscular thighs on Yip and Tryst’s shoulders, and then to crossed his legs together and pull inwards until he had both Yip and Tryst’s heads in a tight headlock, pushing Yip’s face firm into his crotch and Tryst’s face tightly up behind Yip’s head. Finally, Santa ordered Yip to wrap his arms around Coulbourne’s lower back in a tight embrace, while Tryst’s hands grabbed hold of Yips’ shoulders and his legs crossed tightly behind Coulbourne’s lower back, holding the three men tight together; as soon as the three men were in their instructed pose, the trio froze in place, their minds was still in a trance-like state.

Santa click his finger over the ‘Human Statue’, the three men came out of their trance. But, suddenly Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip found they could not move their hands, their arms, or their limbs. Santa watched as Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip’s bodies freeze into place. The three men felt an itch at the base of his neck. Within seconds, Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip felt their minds shut down. Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip then felt a pinch at the base the neck. The Three men’s eyes remained open, but Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip could no longer think, speak or move. Slowly, they ceased to exist.

Santa walked around the ‘Statue’. Santa clicked his finger again, slowly the ‘Statue’ took on the colour, feel and texture of carved, white Mable. There was a flash of bright white light, and ‘Human Statue’ became a carved White Mable Statue. Santa was pleased with his work: by sing the idea he had found on the web and his powers, Coulbourne, Tryst and Yip had all been taken-down and removed permanently from the scene. There would be an out-cry from the three men’s family, and friend; but that would pass in a few months.

Without warning the Twink in the canvas and leather suit who had been in the hall came into the room, “Master…” was all he was able to say, before Santa stepped in front of him, touched his forehead and said, “And freeze and forget!” The twink froze in place, everything in his head just drained away. Santa clicked his fingers, the canvas and leather suit vanished from the Twink’s body, leaving only a butt-plug with a tail in his ass. A leather padded muzzle appeared, encasing the guy’s shaved head. Then Santa moved the Twink towards the statue, he stopped behind the part of the statue that had once been Coulbourne, Santa pushed the guy’s head down and forwards until the front of the leather muzzle was touching the base of the butt-plug in Coulbourne’s whole.

Another click of Santa’s fingers and the Twink became a part of the carved white Marble Statue. Then Santa and the Statue vanished from the room.

Early January: The up roar over the disappears of Coulbourne and the other three men, have as Santa know it would had not lasted long, a few weeks at most. But what had caused an up roar, and still was, the carved white Mable ‘Bodies Sculpture Statue’ that was an exhibit in one of the biggest of the local galleries.

THE END: