The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xmas Enslaved.

By The Slaver.

Sheriff Witcombe’s shift was over; he now had the whole of the holidays off. Witcombe was now going to the airport, to catch a flight to Dodge City, to spend the holidays with his wife, and three sons, at his father-in-law’s. So he returned his service revolver and credentials to the security locker in his office. He then changed out of his uniform, retrieved the keys to his pick-up, that was parked in the parking lot behind the Sheriff’s office building. And started his drive to the airport, as he reached the cross-roads in the middle of town Witcombe noticed that he still had quite some time before his flight, so he decided to grab a coffee at the local coffee shop.

Witcombe parked his pick-up outside the coffee shop, climbed out of the truck and entered the shop. Even at this time in the morning, the shop was packed. After buying his coffee, Witcombe manged to find an empty table on the far side of the shop. He was just going to sit down, when someone knocked the mug of coffee from his hand, the mug smashed as it hit the floor. The young Sheriff looked up at the person who had knocked his coffee from his hand, ready to snap at them. Witcombe found himself looking into the face of Santa.

This time of year is was not unusual to see Santa, as the grotto in the local mall imploded several of them. The grotto in the mall was laid out in such way that none of the children, who came to see Santa, had to wait to see Santa. “I’m so sorry Sheriff; let me get you another coffee? Before the young Sheriff could reply, Santa had ordered two coffees and returned to the table with them; he placed one in front of the now sitting Sheriff. Witcombe nodded his thanks to Santa and drank half of his coffee. Santa just smiled and took a sip of his own coffee. Witcombe felt strange, and his gaze fell to the floor under the table. Santa notice and smiled.

“Sheriff, keep your eyes on my boot. Watch how my foot slips in and out of my boot. In and out, just breathe in and out.” Santa said. Witcombe stared at the floor under the table, but now he focused on Santa’ boot, and how Santa’s foot slid in and out. He breathed in when the foot fitted in the boot and out when the foot was out. “That’s right. Breathe in and out. Relax and feel good. You feel very relaxed. Breathe in and out. Relax. Count down with me. 1—2—3 …” Witcombe counted along with Santa until they reached 20. When they reached twenty, then Santa said, “Back down to 1. Breathe in and out. Relax. With every decreasing number, you feel a need to obey and relax.” Witcombe counted down to 1. “Now, close your eyes and listen to my voice.”

Witcombe closed his eyes. Santa smiled. He’d spiked Witcombe’s coffee with a powerful mixture of drugs and sedatives that had made Witcombe’s induction facile, but Santa knew that the mix would not last long, and that he had to work fast. “Witcombe, when you leave here, you’re going to you’re going to drive to the back of the mall. You will obey me because you love this relaxed feeling you’re now in, and you don’t want to lose this feeling. The only way you can keep this feeling is by obeying me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”, Witcombe answered. “Yes, Sire.” Santa said. “Yes, Sire.” Witcombe replied. Santa smiled. “I’ll see you at the back of the mall in an hour.” Santa rose from the table and left the coffee shop. Witcombe finished his coffee and left the coffee shop as well. As Witcombe walked to the parking lot, and entered his vehicle, to drive to the airport, Witcombe suddenly, remembered that he should drive to the back of the local shopping mall. The moment he changed course, Witcombe could feel his cock swell, and he felt relaxed. When he arrived at the mall, he parked his car at the back of the mall and approached one of the back loading bays/entrances. He rang a bell and waited for the door to open.

Santa opened the door, still wearing his red and white Santa suit. “Come in, boy.” Santa said “Yes, Sire.” Witcombe replied. The Young Sheriff followed Santa into the warehouses at the back of the mall, and then into an empty store room behind Santa’s grotto. “Take off your clothes.” Santa ordered, as he stood in the middle of the room, Witcombe stood in front of Santa. One by one, Witcombe removed each article of his clothing until he was naked. Santa looked at the naked Sheriff, and said. “OK, Sheriff, kneel and suck my cock.

Hesitantly, Witcombe fell to his knees deep inside, he knew what Santa wanted. He opens his mouth and takes Santa’s big member into his mouth. As much as what he was ordered to do, disgusted him, in some small uncontrolled of his mind. Witcombe swirled his tongue around Santa’s cock, he could taste Santa’s pre cum. He slurps and slurps taking as much of the Santa’s big dick into his mouth as he could. Soon Witcombe feels Santa pushing more and more of his dick in deeper. Witcombe could do nothing to stop it happening.

As Santa’s cock pushed deeper into his throat, Witcombe gagged violently, Santa just smiled triumphantly and continued to fuck Witcombe’s mouth savagely. Suddenly, Santa held Witcombe’s head still and let out a roar as he shoots wad after wad of his cum into the young Sheriff. Witcombe worked hard to swallow every drop of the disgusting fluid he just managed to swallow it all.

Santa patted Witcombe’s head. “That was a good start, bitch; now we’re gonna really get moving!” Witcombe groans as Santa pushed his cock back into his mouth. Within a period of several hours, Santa cum many times into Witcombe’s mouth, as the young Sheriff became an expert at the art of cocksucking.

When he feels that Witcombe has learned how to suck cock, Santa says, “Ok bitch, stand up and face the wall, lean your hands against it.” Witcombe did as he was told and soon feels the tip of a squeeze bottle entering his asshole. The drugs burned as they entered him, but soon he feels the effects of the drugs and with the drug he been given earlier that night, soon he had a good buzz going in his head. Santa pushes his index finger into Witcombe’s hole. “The first thing I’ve gonna do is loosen you up some, bitch.” Santa said as he began to finger fuck Witcombe’s whole, he watched as Witcombe’s 8 inch cock begins to harden. Santa laughed and said “Hmmmm, looks like I’m making progress with you bitch.”

Santa reached around and squeezes Witcombe’s rigid shaft humiliating the young Sheriff because he was getting excited as Santa fingers his ass. What Witcombe doesn’t know was that the drugs he had just been given contained a special kind of Viagra that was causing him to become hard. Santa was breaking the Sheriff down by making him think that he is reacting of his own accord to Santa’s fingering of his ass and his own reaction in turning into a male whore…..and judging by Witcombe’s hard cock it seemed to be working.

Santa inserts a second finger, then a third as Witcombe began to moan and his cock drips pre cum as he succumbs to the effects of the Viagra. Santa withdraws his fingers and strokes his cock, he then pushed his cock-head head into Witcombe’s hole. In spite of his high and the Viagra, Witcombe screams as he felt Santa’s huge cock in his ass and tried to push it out. Santa felt the resistance, the resistance really got Santa hot and he began to fuck Witcombe violently smashing him every now and then into the wall with his thrusts. Witcombe was writhing and twisting trying to get away and Santa holds him tight around the waist and just fucks him faster and rougher.

Finally, Santa shoots several of his wads deep into Witcombe’s guts. Witcombe felt Santa’s slimy cum fill his insides him, but strangely this feeling did not defeat him, Santa’s mind-control of Witcombe was nearly complete. Santa could tell that the young Sheriff was nearly totally mind-fuck, after the last stage of conditioning Witcombe would just be another of Santa’s whores; Santa just laughed as he thought of this, as he continued to fuck Witcombe. “You’re gonna be really happy with me, bitch, pimping you out is going to make me a rich man. HA HA HA HA!”

In a very small part of Witcombe’s brain he felt sick as he hears these words, but there was nothing he can do to prevent Santa from taking complete control of him. Witcombe’s ass got sorer, and sorer as Santa fucks him over and over; as each time Santa’s slimy cum filled Alex’s guts, he became deeper, and deeper under Santa’s control, by the time Santa pulled his spent cock out of the Sheriff, there was little of Witcombe’s free-will, or former life, left in his zonked out mind. Santa put away his dick in his pant, and looked at Witcombe; Santa smiled as he reached into his sack, and pulled out a strange looking box.

“I’m going to teach you to cum on command Mr. Sheriff.” Santa smiled as he attached alligator clamps to Witcombe’s nipples and balls and shoves a metal probe into his ass, the alligator clamps and metal probe were attached to the strange box. Santa then placed a pair of VR googles over Witcombe’s eyes: as soon as the googles were in place, a hypnotic paten of colours fill the googles, ripping what was left of Witcombe’s free-will completely.

Witcombe is helpless to do anything except watch in horror as Santa turns a control knob on the strange box to which the clamps and metal probe were attached. Even in his now completely mindless state Witcombe felt a tingle in his whole and a prickling on his balls and nipples as electricity flowed into him. For several minutes Santa just watched Witcombe’s reaction, then suddenly Santa turned up the intensity of the electricity. Witcombe’s body jerked, but he made no sound as the surge of power went through his body. Then something most remarkable happened, Witcombe’s cock began to shoot rope after rope of cum against the wall, without his cock being touched.

Santa turns the knob and watched Witcombe’s reaction. When Santa saw that the young Sheriff was about to cum, Santa yelled “CUM” The now totally mindless, and controlled Witcombe’s dick shoots a geyser of cum from the tip. Santa did this over and over sending shock after painful shock to Witcombe’s ass, nipples and balls. After several hours of this, Santa removes the clamps from Witcombe’s nipples and balls and the probe from his ass, and the VR googles.

Witcombe stands there, panting, Santa stood back and says “CUM”. Immediately, Witcombe’s cock becomes hard and began to shoot cum, against the wall. Santa laughed as he knew that he had now completely trained the once muscle bound sheriff to cum on demand. Santa knew that this will be a big selling point when he pimped out the young sheriff. He looks at Witcombe and yelled, “CUM” Once again Witcombe’s dick hardens and he again shot cum against the wall.

Dec 25: Santa, now in his normal personality of Adam Bristol, walked into the room, and stood watching as two large black guys roughly fucked both of Witcombe’s whole at the same time; the room was filled with, slurping sounds, groans and moans as the three men neared the point of no return. Bristol walked over to a desk in the corner of the room and looked at the open appointment book on its top. He smiled Sheriff Witcombe was booked until at least Midnight. Bristol turned the page, his smile grow even bigger; one of the booking the next day was for the Sheriff’s own father-in-law.

THE END: