The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xavier And The Stranger.

By The Slaver.

Sheriff Xavier was good at his job, some people would say too good. Your everyday folk may not have said that; but all the criminals and crime-bosses would say that Xavier was far too good at his job, as was the whole of his department. Xavier was 6′2, with red hair and dark eyes, and strongly built, he had a wife; but after some years of being married there still was no children.

Across town, in a dim lit room a group of men sat either side of a long wooden table. At the top edge of the table stood a large built man covered from head to foot in black; he looked down either side of the table at the seated men. “This meeting will not take long. I have called you all here to inform you all that after tonight, that goody goody Sheriff, Xavier will be of no more trouble to any of us again!” A muttering went up from the men around the table on hearing what the black clad figure had just said.

The figure went on speaking, “As you all know this Sheriff Xavier had been a thorn in all our sides for some time, but no longer. Xavier will soon be permanently out of our hair, and I might add he will make us a tidy profit as well, once he is out of the way permanently!” Question rung out from both sides of the table. But the figure remained silent, his arms folded across his chest, nodding his head.

Later that night, Sheriff Xavier laid on his back on the white sheets on the bed and held his legs up high. His tanned, red haired legs where lifted high exposing his equally red furry whole to the man staring down at him. His eyes where slightly glazed over with lust but they held in them a small spark of confusion and panic. A small puddle of his own pre Cum glittered in the hairs on his chest; as his hard cock leaked slowly across his well tone stomach.

The Sheriff was not sure what had happened. He had gone out to a bar the night before; after his shift had finished. As that Bitch of a wife of his was out of town; as for months now the Bitch had all, but stopped having sex with Xavier. So he was planning to flirt with some whores and maybe get lucky. But just the Sheriff’s luck the bar had been almost dead, only a few guys stood at the bar. Several of the guys seemed to be eyeing each other up!

On seeing this the Sheriff had decided to just have a one drink and then leave and go to another bar, and try his luck there. Xavier had just about finished his drink and was getting ready to leave; when an unknown stranger to the Sheriff came in to the bar; the stranger looked around the bar, as if he was looking for someone, then he walked straight up to the Sheriff, bought him a drink, and then started talking to him. Sheriff Xavier could not remember what happened after that, or for that matter what have been said.

But suddenly the Sheriff did not know how or why, but he had followed the stranger home. Sheriff Xavier had stripping down to his yellow briefs in the stranger’s car. And now the Sheriff was fully naked on the stranger’s bed; raising his legs in the air, like some queer. A small part of the Sheriff’s mind raged and thrashed against the stranger’s words but the Sheriff could not seem to make his body obey his mind.

The stranger smiled across at Sheriff Xavier as he took a large dildo out of the dresser and slowly walked across the bedroom to Sheriff Xavier. Against his will Sheriff Xavier found himself opening his mouth wide and slowly at first he begins to suck on the silicone cock as if it was the world’s largest pacifier. The Sheriff drooled and slurped and sucked on the silicone cock like a pro; the stranger watched Xavier sucking the silicone cock; the strange rubbed a hand in the hair on Sheriff Xavier’s chest.

The Sheriff felt the stranger’s hand sliding down his chest, as the Sheriff sucked on the dildo. The stranger’s hand gently teased the nipple rings that he had put on Xavier’s chest and commented about what a cute accessory the Sheriff now how, and now they would draw attention to the Sheriff’s chest, along with the chest Tats that Xavier would get later. The stranger tugged the nipple rings harder, Sheriff Xavier moaned and whimpered in pain as the rings had not been in his nipples that long, as the stranger’s hand continued its trip down the Sheriff’s chest.

The stranger’s hand brushed the Sheriff’s hard cock, Sheriff Xavier screamed inside his head and into the dildo filling his mouth, as the stranger slowly began to stroke the Sheriff’s cock; the stranger using Sheriff Xavier’s own pre cum for lube. Slowly back and forth the stranger stroked Xavier; as he commented what a lovely furry chest Sheriff Xavier had. The stranger also commented on how well-groomed Xavier was downstairs. Sheriff Xavier moaned into the dildo again as the stranger rubbed the sheriff’s own pre Cum across Sheriff Xavier’s sensitive cock-head before moving further down to fondle Sheriff Xavier’s low hanging balls and kneaded them softly, as he moved the dildo in and out of the Sheriff’s mouth causing Sheriff Xavier to choke slightly but something deep down told the Sheriff that he had, too resume his sucking and slurping.

Sheriff Xavier squirmed and whimpered as the stranger’s hand slowly went down his taint cock and balls, playing with the little hair that was there. Sheriff Xavier squirmed and whimpered even more, as he felt one of the stranger’s finger begin to slowly rub the entrance to his whole. The wet feeling on Xavier’s whole was the only warning he got before the stranger’s finger began to slowly slip inside of him, slowly the stranger moved around his lubed fingers in Xavier’s innards.

The Sheriff moaned and squirmed, with a pop the dildo slipped from the sheriff’s mouth; and in vein Xavier he tried to beg the strange to let him go but all that came out where more moans, whimpers and panting sounds of pleasure, after a few seconds a panted request for more finger please, escaped from Xavier’s lips.

Smiling the stranger picked up the dildo that was dripping with Xavier’s saliva; the stranger pressed the dildo against Sheriff Xavier’s newly lubed whole and pressed, hard. A loud long low scream came from Sheriff Xavier as the dildo slipped all the way into Sheriff Xavier’s man-pussy, all the way to the base. With the dildo lodged deep inside of him, Sheriff Xavier squirmed and twitched; the voice in Sheriff Xavier’s head raged as he was continuedly violated with the dildo.

But Sheriff Xavier’s body however pushed back hard into the toy, he lifted his legs higher begging the stranger for more. With a smile, the stranger began to move the dildo back and forth with more speed and force; also the stranger’s his free hand returned to the Sheriff’s nipples to play and pull on the rings. The stranger explained to the Sheriff how even though Sheriff Xavier spent his time looking for women to fuck as he could not get sex from his wife; it was clear that he was a little bitch boy offering up his whole to which ever guy he was told to. And as for those nipple piercings, no straight Sheriff would had such body piercings.

The stranger did not tell Sheriff Xavier that he had been paid to take the Sheriff down, or about the cocktail of tasteless drugs that had been in that drink he had bought the Sheriff; or that after he had completely Fucked the Sheriff’s mind, Xavier would completely disappear, never to be seen again.

The stranger moved the dildo in and out of Sheriff Xavier’s whole and began to grind the dildo across the Sheriff’s prostate on its path in and out of his whole. Sheriff Xavier panted and leaked more pre Cum across his chest; panting the Sheriff began to beg the stranger for more, Xavier needed more, a lot more! Sheriff Xavier’s body was craving more, deep down, Xavier needed the stranger deep inside of him. Sheriff Xavier began to thrust against the toy; the Sheriff whimpered loudly, begging the stranger to give him more, while internally the Sheriff was seething at this violation of his whole.

The stranger smiled, as the toy slowly made its way out of Sheriff Xavier’s whole. The hairs in the Sheriff’s whole glistened with spit and lube: and Sheriff Xavier’s newly opened whole flexed hungry for something more to fill it. The stranger smiled as he climbed up onto the bed; the stranger then took Sheriff Xavier’s ankles in his hands and pulled them apart spread Xavier wide. Sheriff Xavier whimpered as he felt the stranger’s massif cock approach his wanton whole; the stranger pushed straight inside of the whimpering Sheriff, the stranger pushed his cock straight into Xavier’s whole, right to its base; there was a slapping sound as the stranger’s balls slapped against Sheriff Xavier’s butt checks.

The stranger then fucked Sheriff Xavier roughly, hard and without mercy; the stranger shouted at Sheriff Xavier, calling the Sheriff a little bitch; the stranger whispered in the Sheriff’s ear explaining how Sheriff Xavier was going to become a gay rent boy. A video of what was happening to Sheriff Xavier would be post all around the world on the WEB; as well as pictures of Sheriff Xavier taking cocks up his hairy whole and down his throat. Men would pay big money for the pleasure of Cumming in and on him, the stranger told Sheriff Xavier.

Beneath the stranger, Sheriff Xavier panted, whimpered and moaned like a whore, the small spark of free-will inside of Xavier slowly began to fade. ‘Yes, I will become a Man-whore. I should be a Man-whore. Look how quickly I presented myself to be used.’ Sheriff Xavier thought to himself as he nodded and swore himself to being a Man-whore, The stranger smiled at Sheriff Xavier, the stranger hoped that whoever later owned Xavier, they would take good care of their Man-whore.

The stranger pulled Sheriff Xavier tight against himself as he christened the Sheriff’s whole with its first load of cum, the stranger shot deep inside of Sheriff Xavier. As the stranger did this; he watched Sheriff Xavier’s cock, as it throbbed and shot several spurts of Cum all over the Sheriff’s chest, the Cum got caught in Xavier’s chest hair and even hitting his face. The stranger smiled, as he reach out a hand and rubbed the cum into the Man-whore, Xavier’s chest; then still with his cock inside Xavier; the stranger fed the rest of the Cum to Sheriff Xavier, the Sheriff licked the stranger’s fingers clean.

Once Sheriff Xavier had licked all the Cum off his fingers, he lay on the bed whimpering softly, as the stranger’s semi-hard cock twitched inside his whole; the Sheriff felt the odd rope of the Stranger’s Cum enter his Cum filled whole. The stranger grabbed hold of the sheriff’s deflating cock, and began to forcefully jerk the Sheriff off. Xavier called out and bucked on the bed as the stranger painfully continuously milked his cock. With every shot of Cum from his cock, the Sheriff thrust up from the bed into the stranger’s fist that was pumping his cock.

Over the next twenty minutes, each time Sheriff Xavier Cum, he shot less and less; until finally he was shooting nothing but air. But still the stranger continued to jerk Sheriff Xavier off. The Sheriff cried and begged the stranger to stop. After one last violent pump of Xavier’s cock, the stranger let go of the Sheriff’s cock. Then the stranger scrapped up the Cum from Xavier’s chest with his fingers, and again fed it to Sheriff Xavier. Once Sheriff Xavier had eaten all of his own Cum, the stranger pulled his cock out of Sheriff Xavier’s whole; the stranger saddled Xavier’s chest and then fed his still semi-hard cock into the Sheriff’s open and willing mouth.

The stranger did not have to tell Sheriff Xavier to suck his cock clean; as soon as the stranger’s balls hit Xavier’s chin, the Sheriff went to work on the stranger’s cock. In no time at all the stranger was panting and moaning as he felt Sheriff Xavier’s warm, wet mouth sucking and slurping on his fast hardening cock; the stranger knew that in a few seconds his cock would be hard and erect again. In no time at all the stranger felt his balls churning and rise up, his was very close to Cumming again.

He tried to pull his cock out of Xavier’s mouth; but it was to late the Sheriff’s warn, wet mouth sucking and slurping on his cock, pushed the stranger over the edge. The stranger lost control; and his cock exploded in Sheriff Xavier’s mouth. The stranger whimpered as he felt Xavier’s throat milking his cock of every drip of his Cum. After some minutes of cock milking from Sheriff Xavier, the stranger was able to pull his cock out of the Sheriff’s mouth. The stranger’s cock came out of the Sheriff’s mouth with a wet popping sound.

Climbing off of the bed and Sheriff Xavier the stranger then walked out of the bedroom; he was gone for a few minutes, when the stranger return he was carrying a tray. On which was a pack of wet-wipes, a bag full of ice and lastly a black leather draw-string bag. The stranger put the tray on the nightstand be the bed; then the stranger grabbed a wet-wipe from the pack and then the stranger cleaned Sheriff Xavier’s crouch and groin; he paid special attention to Xavier’s cock and balls; Xavier’s cock twitch slightly at the touch of the stranger.

Once Sheriff Xavier’s lower parts were clean, the stranger pick up the bag of ice, and then thrust it onto the Sheriff’s cock and balls; a loud whimper came from Sheriff Xavier, as in seconds his junk swivelled to nearly nothing. Putting down the bag of ice, the stranger then opened the leather draw-string bag, from it he took a lightweight Titanium Gates of Hell cock-cage, a Titanium Ureteral tube and two small, but strong metal padlocks. As the stranger fastened the Gates of Hell cage onto the Sheriff; the stranger told Sheriff Xavier that Man-whores don’t Fuck, they don’t use their useless little dick at all, they were not even aloud too became hard, or erect. Man-whores can’t ever Cum. The Stranger told Xavier that Man-whores only purpose in the World is to have either, or both of their wholes filled with throbbing Man-meat. Man-whores were Cum dumps, and Fuck-slaves, and nothing else.

As the stranger slid the lubed Ureteral tube into the sheriff’s piss slit; and down into his cock, Sheriff Xavier moaned loudly, and drool run out of the side of his mouth. The stranger took no notice, he just continued gently pushed the tube further into the moaning drooling Sheriff’s cock. Finally the tube and cage were in place. Using the two padlocks the stranger lock the Ureteral tube to the cage, and the cage onto Xavier. The stranger stepped back from the bed and looked down at the moaning, whimpering, drooling Sheriff. The stranger knew that it would take the now mind-fucked Sheriff Xavier a while to get use to the tube in his cock, and the cage encasing it.

‘I have enjoy breaking this one in’, thought the stranger, as he walked into the bathroom, leaving the Whimpering and drooling Xavier on the bed. While the stranger was taking a shower, the bedroom door opened and several men encased in leather from the neck down entered the room; between them the men were carrying a large Steamer trunk. The trunk was placed beside the bed, and Sheriff Xavier was quickly bound and gagged and placed in the Trunk.

By the time the stranger had finished his shower, and returned to the bedroom, drying himself; Xavier was gone. A little sadly, the stranger looked down at the bed; he had hopped for more time with Sheriff Xavier. The stranger dropped the towel onto the bed and gave his junk a quick fondle; then he noticed the large bulging envelope on the night stand; he picked it up, and looked inside. The envelope was stuffed full with $100 notes; also there was a piece of paper in the envelope, with the money.

The stranger pulled the piece of paper out of the envelope; he throw the envelope on the night stand, and then red what was written on the piece of paper. He smiled he had another target that night, one of Sheriff Xavier’s Deputies. Quickly, the stranger changed the sheets on the bed; he then dressed in the same suit he had been wearing earlier that night when he had taken Xavier from the bar. Stuffing the envelope of money into an inside pocket, the stranger left the room.

In a damp, dim lit room, somewhere South of the border, months later. The newest Man-whore sensation of the day, ‘LA LAWMAN’ was hard at work. At that moment ‘LA LAWMAN’ was serving three naked, large hard, dicked men at the same time. Shortly after arriving, Sheriff Xavier had found that he had develop the talent of being able to serve three dicks at the same time; Xavier could now without effort, but with skill use his mouth to Blow two guys at the same time, while being Fucked by a third, in the arse.

The two guys Face-fucking Sheriff Xavier; roughly thrust in and out of his mouth; Xavier’s throat could be seen to bulge each time the cocks were thrust down his throat. Xavier thrust back onto the third guys cock; as the guy pounded his cock deeply, and roughly into Xavier’s Man-pussy. Suddenly, one after the other; the two guys Face-fucking Sheriff Xavier, exploded down his throat. Rope after rope of their Cum slid down the Sheriff’s throat. The two guys whimpered as Xavier’s throat milked their cocks of their last drops of Cum.

All the time the third guy was still pounding into Sheriff Xavier’s Man-pussy. Slowly, the two guys pulled their used, and empty cocks out of the Sheriff’s mouth, the two men stood rubbing the spent cocks with the palm of their hand, as they watched the third guy to continue to Fuck Xavier’s Man-pussy. It was another ten minutes for hard Fucking, before the guy screamed and his cock exploded deep inside of Xavier. After Sheriff Xavier’s arse had milked every last drop of Cum from his cock, the guy pulled his cock out of the Sheriff’s Man-pussy. Then without a word, the three men left the room; leaving Sheriff Xavier bent over a wooden bench, Cum dripping from both of his fucked whole; while drool run out of the side of his mouth.

It would not be long before Xavier’s owner would come in to clean him up, flush out his whole, so he was ready for his next trick.

END: