The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The XXX Files

The Case of the Cursed Camera

Chapter 1

Agent Balzac cursed and grunted as he tried to get his word processor to type in the proper field so he could finish his paperwork. After another damned beep signaled something was wrong, he smashed a fist on his desk in frustration and yelled, “Fuck!” He’d gotten accustomed to using a typewriter and they worked just fine, so the department’s gradual shift to expensive word processors and computers and printers and all that sci-fi techno-silliness gave him headaches or heartburn. Sometimes both, as he opened a drawer and tried to decide between his bottle of aspirin and his roll of antacid tablets.

His partner, Agent Wang, strolled into their tiny office carrying a sheaf of manila folders. She smirked at the screen and asked, “Idiot box still giving you fits, Harry?” She passed him about half of the stack of papers as he popped one of his tablets into his mouth, grimacing.

“The television is the idiot box, Anita. Computers are some other kind of box. Geek box, maybe, or nerd processor.” Harry started glancing through the folders and asked, “Are these the new files they flagged for us?” In addition to a lot of other departmental mark-up, each folder the partners held included a cover sheet clipped to their contents indicating that the case had been referred to the FBI’s top-secret investigative branch that dealt with unusual sex crimes, especially those involving magic, psychic powers, or other unexplained phenomena. Ever since a TV show about paranormal FBI investigators debuted a few years ago, the people in the bureau had started stamping ‘XXX File’ on everything they sent to Harry and Anita.

“You know it,” she sighed as she flipped through them. “Let’s see here… I’ve got a missing persons report with suspected human trafficking by a hypnotist, a commune believed to be recruiting cultists by feeding them mind control drugs, another missing persons report with suspected possession by demon or ghost, and a small town where people’s clothes keep disappearing off their bodies.” She sighed and beckoned her partner for an antacid tab of her own.

Harry grunted and tossed Anita the roll, then said, “This one looks fun: a small town in upstate New York where there’s a sudden upsurge in busty, blonde bimbos, cause unknown.” Anita rolled her eyes and snorted in disgust as she read her case files. Harry continued, “Ooh, and here’s a little hamlet in the UP with suspected werewolf activity.” He glanced at the calendar and said, “Looks like no rush on that one. And here’s one from just over in Virginia about a young woman who agreed to be photographed naked but then cried foul afterward; some kind of mind control is suspected. Well, duh!”

As Harry looked through the last file his eyebrows raised a little and asked, “You wanna trade me one of those missing persons for this one? It’s from your old stomping grounds in San Fran. Suspected mind controller of some kind, recruiting girls for sex work.” Anita passed back one of the folders and the medicine and tossed her other files to the side to read about the activity centered in Chinatown, San Francisco, where she had been raised. She still had useful contacts in the area, even after being transferred to the home office in DC, who might help crack the case if they got lucky.

Harry sighed and tossed the case files into his tray and turned his attention back to the leering screen of his computer, with its insolently blinking phosphorescent green cursor. “They should have called it a curser instead,” he muttered under his breath as the program beeped another denial at him. “One of these days, I’m either going to throw this stupid machine in the river, or throw myself in.”

Agents Balzac and Wang stood on the porch of a house in a quiet suburban neighborhood in Virginia and knocked on the door. An attractive woman in her mid-40s opened the door and asked, “Are you the people from the FBI?”

“That’s correct, ma’am,” said Agent Wang as they both produced their badges. “This is Agent Harry Balzac, and I’m Anita Wang. We understand you and your daughter have a somewhat unusual complaint.”

The woman looked grim and nervous as she invited the agents inside, confirming, “Yes, we do, and the local police think we’re crazy or lying or I don’t know what. It’s gotten to the point where I’m half expecting the sleazeball to be paying them off to look the other way.”

They entered the living room and took seats on the couch and Anita said, “Why don’t you give us a brief recap of your complaint, Ms. Tyler, just so Agent Balzac and I can be sure the information transmitted to us was accurate?” Ms. Tyler nodded as she sat in an armchair and took a deep breath.

“It started about two months ago, at least for us. My daughter had gone to the mall with some of her friends and they stopped at one of those glamour photography places to get some fancy pictures taken…”

Lydia was having a ball posing in the sparkly dress and feather boa, feeling like she was a Hollywood starlet. The flashing of the camera and the enthusiastic compliments of the photographer were starting to make her feel a little light-headed and dizzy, but it was an exhilarating feeling, like she was floating on a cloud.

“That’s beautiful Lydia! Now, let’s spice things up a little! Lift your dress a bit to show off your legs!”

Lydia giggled and complied, feeling naughty and sexy as she did so. Although she was technically an adult since last February, something about posing in the slinky dress and teasing her thighs made her feel suddenly grown up. She could sense her cheeks getting a little warm in response.

“Very sexy! Now raise the hem a little more, and turn away from the camera, but turn your head to look at it! Yes, very nice! Try using the boa to hide your lower face so we can just see your eyes… Beautiful!”

Lydia felt a curious tingling in her belly every time she complied with one of the instructions. She felt no modesty or shame at all as she slowly pulled the dress up far enough to reveal her panties to the flashing camera. In fact, she got a thrill from exposing her thong and her bare ass cheeks, and she was sincerely thankful that she and her friends had decided to wear their naughtiest panties for the shoot, to help them feel glamorous and grown up. She was a little disappointed when the photographer asked her to spin back around to capture the front view, since it didn’t feel like as much of an exposure. She’d even trimmed her pubes the night before in anticipation, lest any of the girls happened to see her changing and caught sight of hair peeking out.

“So hot, Lydia! Now, let’s lower the straps of your dress off your shoulders! Oh, we can see your bra straps… Well, just go ahead and remove that and toss it aside! Very nice! Now give us a few jumps! Beautiful!”

Lydia was starting to feel a little feverish as she pinched her nipples to make them poke through the dress, and shook her shoulders back and forth to make her breasts sway from side to side. She could feel sweat on her upper lip as she leaned forward to let the photographer get a good view down her dress, wondering if it was loose enough for the flashing camera to capture a glimpse of her hard nipples as her largish breasts hung there, wobbling. Maybe not, since the next instruction was to remove her dress entirely.

“Outstanding, Lydia! Give us some teasing shots where you’re holding the boa over your tits. Magnificent! Now let’s see them in all their glory! Thrust those pretty titties out for us and smile really big! Perfect! Now give us a smaller, naughtier smile, and close your eyes halfway… So sexy!”

Lydia realized she was getting more and more turned on as their session continued. She’d lost her virginity after the prom, like a lot of her friends, but she was forced to admit it had been nowhere near as exciting as this. She couldn’t remember ever feeling more turned on as she posed in her thong panties, displaying her tits and her ass to the flashing camera, with her aroused flush creeping from her face down to her chest. She was even more excited when the photographer pointed out that the gusset of her thong was noticeably wet.

“Well, no point standing there in wet clothes, is there, Lydia? Why don’t you go ahead and slide those down and toss them away? Oh, what a very nice little bush you have there! Let’s get some close-ups of that pretty pussy!”

Lydia was directed to sit on a padded bench nearby, where she happily allowed the camera to loom right up between her legs, and eagerly grasped her pussy lips to reveal her wet inner pinkness to the lens. The fact that she had never allowed anyone but her doctor a glimpse at such a sight only vaguely flitted through her head, then vanished in the swell of her arousal.

The photographer eventually backed up again to get some more full body shots of Lydia exposing herself while she reclined, or with her ass up and breasts hanging, or facing away while bent over, exposing her pussy and asshole. She realized that she was moaning out loud as she complied with each instruction, and idly wondered when she had started doing that.

“Now for the best part, Lydia! We’re going to get some close-ups while you rub your pussy lips! Just do what feels good! Go ahead and stick a finger in there first so we can see how wet you are… That looks delicious! Do you mind?”

Lydia held her wet finger out for the cameraman and shuddered in delight as he sucked it clean before resuming his work. Under his coaxing and direction, Lydia learned things about what made her pussy feel good that she had never known, and might never have even imagined. She whimpered and moaned as she fingered herself, flicking her clit at the cameraman’s insistence, and got ever closer to some kind of breaking point. With a final tweak of her pearl and with three fingers plumbing her steamy depths, Lydia finally experienced her first real climax, captured on film for posterity.

The cameraman kept murmuring random compliments as he recorded the aftermath of Lydia’s overpowering orgasm, where she curled up dreamily, breathing deeply and seemingly almost asleep. He reluctantly nudged her awake before she had a chance to completely pass out, saying, “You’re a natural, Lydia! The camera really loves you! We’ve just got a few more things for you to sign and then you can get dressed and enjoy the rest of your day.”

Lydia signed the documents presented to her without a thought and was surprised when the cameraman handed her a check for twice what she had paid for her glamour shoot. “You earned it!” he said with sincerity as he gently directed her back toward the changing room.

“Lydia seemed a little bit out of it that night when she got home, but I didn’t think anything of it at the time,” recounted Ms. Tyler. “But the following morning when she came to breakfast she was crying and wailing and it took me an hour to get the story out of her. Honestly, it sounded impossible to me at the time, that she would have done that kind of modeling under any provocation, and especially not for a measly $50!”

Ms. Tyler stopped and ground her teeth, overcome by her outrage, but at some gentle prodding from Agent Balzac she resumed her tale. “So I went down to the studio but they said the photographer was busy and I’d have to wait. He eventually comes out of the back, and I tore into him, extra mad after being kept waiting. I demanded the pictures and any negatives or copies, but he just laughed and refused. He said Lydia was an adult and had signed over all rights to the pictures and accepted payment for them, that I could waste money on a lawyer if I wanted, but that he had already sent them off to a magazine, anyway.”

Agent Wang spoke to fill the next outraged pause in Ms. Tyler’s narrative, remarking, “Our files said that you then verbally and physically assaulted the man and were detained by mall security until the police took custody of you, but released you after the cameraman, one Richard Bilde, declined to press charges.”

Ms. Tyler scoffed and confirmed, “I slapped his face and threatened to cut his balls off, and if I thought I could get away with it I would.”

Agent Balzac then chimed in with, “That wasn’t your last encounter with Mr. Bilde, was it, Ms. Tyler?”

“No, it wasn’t,” she grimaced. “About a month later my daughter received some mail, and it included a copy of an adult magazine featuring one of her nude photos on the cover. In addition to that, there was a letter from that asshole claiming that his studio was exercising an option in her contract for a second photoshoot at double the rate of her first one. Lydia was horrified, and I was practically spitting nails. I took the letter to a lawyer who contacted the studio and looked over the contract, but he told me the language was quite plain and that Lydia had initialed it and signed the document, so she was pretty much bound to comply or she could be sued.”

Ms. Tyler took another deep and ragged breath before she concluded, “I asked him if we had any other options, and he said we could try negotiating the rights back from the studio, pay them to waive their privilege. So we all sat down in a room but the asshole demanded $10,000, and I damn near stabbed him with my pen. We finally reached a compromise agreement where they would allow me to be present for the photoshoot as an agent, and that I could advise my ‘client’ on any requests for poses or other instructions the photographer made, so we could be sure that nothing happened that we weren’t okay with.”

Agent Wang nodded her head and said, “According to our reports, that didn’t work out exactly the way you wanted, either, did it?”

Ms. Tyler’s face went red and she growled, “That’s a fucking understatement! I certainly never intended to become a goddamn nude model when I went there the following Saturday!”

Chapter 2

Lydia Tyler was fidgeting nervously while she and her mother, Laney, waited for the photographer to return with her outfit for the shoot. She was terrified that she would humiliate herself once again. She clearly recalled how thrilling and exhilarating the experience had been last time, which made her question whether or not it was something natural to her character that had made it such a positive affair in the moment, and yet such a mortifying memory. She almost hoped that the man had somehow drugged her, since the alternative might mean that she was a slut, or crazy, or both. At her mother’s insistence, though, they had refrained from eating or drinking anything from the mall, just in case drugs actually were involved.

The man, whom she now knew was called Mr. Bilde, emerged from the prop room with several dresses for Lydia and her mother to choose from. They were all the kind of thing that a woman might wear on a date to a classy restaurant or the like; form-fitting and alluring without being particularly provocative, at least by modern standards. Lydia decided to let her mom pick one, simply feeling relieved that this wasn’t going to turn into a lingerie or swimsuit session. Laney scowled at the selection but apparently didn’t find anything too objectionable, finally snorting and handing a little black dress to her daughter.

Mr. Bilde smiled and said, “You know where the changing rooms are, Lydia.” She couldn’t help but get uncomfortable at his look, feeling almost like he was leering at her, perhaps even moreso because his gaze never left her eyes in favor of checking out her body, like most guys did. It made her wary and worried, the way she imagined a rabbit might feel when it caught the eye of a predator.

Still, nothing untoward happened while she removed her jeans and blouse to change into the cocktail dress. Contrary to her last photo session, however, she had worn her most conservative bra and underwear combo, since the last thing she wanted to feel today was sexy or aroused.

The first five or ten minutes of the shoot were entirely mundane, and Lydia was starting to relax and enjoy herself again. The only blip was caused by the cameraman, who was apparently annoyed by Laney’s constant pacing, demanding that she either sit down or leave the studio. Ms. Tyler clearly suspected that was an unsubtle ruse to get her out of the way and take advantage of her daughter again, so she snorted in contempt but took the only seat in the studio, off to one side of the focus area.

After another five minutes or so Mr. Bilde paused and remarked, “You’re doing great so far, Lydia! Wouldn’t you agree, Laney?”

“Yes, she is, but I’m Ms. Tyler to you,” the woman said, much more calmly than before.

“Of course, Ms. Tyler, I apologize!” he said, diffidently. “If it’s okay with the both of you, though, I’d like to suggest a wardrobe change.” Seeing Ms. Tyler’s face starting to scowl, he quickly held up his hand and explained, “Nothing major! I just think that the blue dress would go better with Lydia’s eyes. Would that be all right?”

Laney subsided and nodded her assent, so Lydia grabbed up the blue one and went back to the changing room to swap them out. The blue dress was not very different from the black one, and the teen girl was soon back in the zone, enjoying the posing and the increasingly jolly compliments from Mr. Bilde.

“That’s lovely, Lydia! Now, let’s try a profile shot. Great! Try leaning forward just a bit, and tilting your hips back. Wonderful! Hold that pose while I shoot from a few different angles.”

Lydia smiled, flattered by the attention, and eagerly acquiesced to every new request the cameraman made. She didn’t pause or even blink when he asked her to pull the side of her dress up to expose a peek at her panties. Laney, who seemed to barely be paying attention to the proceedings anymore, struggled to articulate an objection.

“That’s… that’s not alright, Mr. Bilde!” she said uncertainly. “We object to that.”

“We do?” asked Mr. Bilde with surprise. “Lydia, you don’t object to giving us a peek at your panties, do you?”

“No, Mr. Bilde, I like giving you a peek at my panties,” said Lydia.

“Wonderful! And please, you’re welcome to call me Dick, Mr. Bilde was my father!” Lydia giggled drunkenly at the feeble joke while Laney scowled and tried to reconfigure her complaint.

“I’m her mother and I object, Dick!” she slurred.

“That’s Mr. Bilde to you, Ms. Tyler. And you’re here as an agent, your client has already confirmed that she’s fine with the assignment, so you want to withdraw your objection, don’t you?”

Laney’s eyes got a little crossed and she frowned, but finally nodded and agreed, “I withdraw my objection.”

“Wonderful!” exclaimed Richard as he turned back to Lydia. “Let’s continue, then, shall we? Raise the hem a little more, dear, and give us a better look at those panties.”

Lydia giggled some more as she did so, preening with every new compliment and affirmation from the cameraman.

“Such beautiful round buttocks you have! Don’t you agree, Ms. Tyler?”

“Yes, beautiful round buttocks,” said Laney, staring hard at her daughter’s panty-clad ass.

“The only bad thing is the cut of those panties, tsk-tsk-tsk!” he said. “Lydia, let’s get a peek at your bra and see what we’re working with.” As the girl pulled down the top of the dress Richard responded with exaggerated dismay, lamenting, “Oh, what a shame! Titties as nice as yours shouldn’t have to endure such an unflattering bra! Don’t you concur, Ms. Tyler?”

Laney agreed almost robotically, mumbling, “Yes, titties too much for that bra.”

“And what should Lydia do about that bra, Laney?” asked Richard, sounding rather smug.

Laney’s face scrunched up with concentration for several long seconds before she replied, “Should not wear the bra?” sounding very unsure of herself.

“That’s exactly right, Laney, good job!” Lydia’s mother perked up at the praise and smiled a little. “Go ahead and advise your client, then, please!” he said.

Laney looked blearily at her daughter and said, “Bra off, Lydia. Nice titties out for us.”

Lydia blushed and giggled some more, saying, “Yes, mommy!” while she undid the clasp and freed her generous bosom from confinement.

“Such splendid tits!” Dick exclaimed, quickly resuming the photoshoot. “Cup them for us; hold them up. Lovely! Now pinch your nipples a little, I want to see how hard they can get. Outstanding! Shake them back and forth, and try bouncing them a little. Amazing!”

Lydia was so focused on the camera that she didn’t realize her mother was obeying the same directions, albeit still fully dressed. Laney’s obedience did not escape the attention of Mr. Bilde, however, who said, “Why, Ms. Tyler, you look like you’re enjoying yourself! You’d like to join Lydia in front of the camera, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes,” slurred Laney, “Be with Lydia on camera.”

“Well, we can’t have you posing with that outfit, now can we?” Richard said, examining the mother critically. “Go ahead and take it off and let’s see if your underwear is suitable.”

As Laney disrobed in front of the others Lydia just giggled some more, but Dick clicked his tongue again and said, “No, I’m afraid those are just too plain to be photographed. I’m sorry, Laney, maybe next time!”

Ms. Tyler shook her head, and seemed to regain some of her earlier irritable attitude, as she spoke more clearly and said, “We object! I want to be in front of the camera, too!”

“Well, I already said we can’t do that with you wearing that ugly bra-and-panties set. So what would you propose, Laney?”

Ms. Tyler looked unsure of herself again and replied with another question, “I should take them off?”

Richard’s expression brightened and he said, “Why didn’t I think of that! You’re a shrewd negotiator, Ms. Tyler! Of course you can pose with Lydia if you’re naked. Brilliant idea!”

Laney looked very pleased with herself as she removed the rest of her clothes and moved to stand next to her daughter. “The only problem now,” said Richard, “Is that Lydia looks a little overdressed next to you. But don’t worry, we can work with that! Laney, go ahead and help your client get out of that dress.”

Lydia giggled as her mother slid the blue dress down, fully exposing her panties, and then giggled some more as Dick directed them to lose the last remaining garment as well.

The next little while passed strangely for the two women, who were thoroughly enjoying themselves and the constant stream of compliments from the cameraman. At his direction, they displayed every aspect of their bodies, even going so far as touching and caressing each other in ways a mother and daughter shouldn’t, although he stopped short of having them do anything overtly sexual with one another.

After getting both women to allow him close access to their sexes, spread apart by eager fingers for the camera lens, Dick finally remarked, “Laney, you clearly need to get yourself off, I can tell. I’d feel bad if you had to leave here in such a state. Why don’t you go take care of your arousal in the changing room, so you can have a little privacy? You’ll even find some toys if you pull the bottom left drawer out all the way, past the stopper!”

Laney giggled and flounced off, fingering herself as she went, and her loud moans easily reached the ears of Dick and her daughter. Neither paid much attention, however, as they were taking the opportunity to expand the scope of their shoot a little.

“Here, Lydia, you’ve earned a little treat for being such a wonderful model!” Richard exclaimed as he undid his pants and presented his erection to the starry-eyed teenager. “I can tell just by your expression how much you love to suck dick!” he smiled. “Just like I can tell how much you love having a man cum all over your face!”

Lydia gasped at the realization that her secret was out, then quickly took the man’s member into her mouth to avoid saying something silly and girlish. “How did he know?!” she wondered privately, while humming happily at the salty taste of Richard’s dick. “I mean, I only sucked one penis a few times before, and that wasn’t a lot of fun, so even I didn’t know I loved it so much! And how did he know how much I love having a man’s cum on my face?! That’s never happened before! God, I hope he cums on my face!”

Richard continued to snap pictures of Lydia as she blew him, occasionally giving her directions to either improve the look of the shot or else to improve her technique. He was breathing heavily when he got momentarily distracted by loud moans coming from the changing room, indicating that Laney was really enjoying herself. He smiled down at Lydia and said, “Your mom is a hell of a woman, I hope you realize that!”

Lydia nodded her bobbing head and hummed affirmatively, which made Dick smirk. He soon pulled himself out of her mouth and said, “Now, sit still and look at the camera, with your eyes and mouth wide open. Stick out your tongue a little. Perfect! Now, hold that pose as best you can!” Stroking his cock energetically, he soon threw back his head and sprayed his jism all over the youthful, smiling face of the teen girl, while the camera took shots automatically every half-second.

Dick handed Lydia a rag and told her to get cleaned up while he fetched her mother from the other room. Once he had both nude women paying attention, he handed over a pair of checks and had them sign and initial some papers before letting them get dressed and bidding them a fond farewell.

“For the rest of that day Lydia and I acted like ditzy sluts,” Ms. Tyler grudgingly admitted. “We talked happily about the whole experience all the way home, and then we went into my room and stripped each other while we tried on our sexiest underwear to show off, or each other’s underwear. I got so turned on I called my ex-husband, Lydia’s father, and basically demanded that he let me visit and fuck him. The asshole agreed immediately, even though he’s got a new fiancée. I feel really sorry for that girl, but not sorry enough to tell her.”

Agent Wang nodded sympathetically and asked, “Did you both experience the same reversal of feelings the following day?”

Ms. Tyler scowled and said, “I certainly did, but Lydia seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, and she actually seemed excited when the douchebag sent us a demand for another photoshoot, which is when I started trying to escalate things to find help. Even now she’s a lot more casual about not wearing underwear, or coming out of the shower with just a towel on her hair. I think that asshole with the camera still managed to drug us somehow, maybe by gassing the room or something. I took us both to get tested the day after, but they didn’t find anything. The doctor told me that a lot of things break down pretty quickly, and might not leave any traces by the time the victim is thinking straight again.”

Agent Balzac said, “That’s generally true, but we’d like you to authorize release of the medical records to us, if you don’t mind. We have specialists who might be able to find evidence of some rarer compounds that we know about.”

“Yes, of course, whatever it takes to nail that bastard,” Ms. Tyler agreed.

“We’d also like to speak to Lydia alone, if you don’t mind sending her down here, please,” said Agent Wang.

“Why alone?” asked Laney, frowning.

“Mostly because she might be more willing to discuss embarrassing topics if her mother isn’t listening in,” said Agent Balzac, “But it’s also a general practice to try questioning witnesses separately whenever possible, so they don’t accidentally, or deliberately, influence one another’s statements.”

“Alight,” she sighed, “But I think you’ll find my daughter doesn’t get embarrassed easily anymore.”

Lydia’s account of what happened up until the day after the second photoshoot was pretty close to what Laney had recounted, and the only explanation she would give for her subsequent change of behavior was, “I grew up. I liked it, and this is me now.”

Driving back to their hotel after the interviews, Anita asked her partner, “So, what’s the verdict? Were they mind controlled, or do we actually need to go after those drug tests?”

Harry exhaled heavily and said, “There’s definitely some kind of psychic or magical influence in both of them. Drugs might be a factor in susceptibility, so we probably ought to check it out to be thorough, but it’s pretty clear the principal issue is supernatural.”

Agent Wang mulled things over and said, “I think I should go in undercover, posing as Ms. Tyler or Lydia, and try to get a read on what’s happening.”

Agent Balzac scowled and said, “That’s pretty damn risky. It seems like only two exposures to this guy’s power or device or whatever can cause permanent, or at least long-term, behavioral changes. What if he’s able to detect the ruse and can turn up the intensity somehow?”

“Well, if he does that, you’ll be the cavalry and can burst in before anything too serious happens. Just keep a psychic eye on me and pull the plug if you get worried,” Anita suggested.

“I still don’t like it,” frowned Harry. “It’s reckless.”

“Well, we’ve got a day and a half to figure out an alternate plan, if we can,” said Anita. “We can just go in and question him, but that might tip him off and make him lie low, and leave us with nothing to charge him with in regular court. He might even rabbit.”

Harry grunted and asked, “If you go in undercover, which one do you plan to impersonate? They’re both close to your size, I guess, so it’s not like your illusion will be much easier to detect for one or the other.”

“That, indeed, is the question…” mused Anita.

Chapter 3

Agent Anita Wang examined herself in the mirror of a changing room in a boutique not far from the photo studio she was about to try to infiltrate. Although her illusions didn’t affect her ability to see her body as it actually was, for reasons no one had been able to adequately explain, she saw her reflection as whatever image she was attempting to fool others with.

Staring out of the glass was a very convincing duplicate of a naked Laney Tyler. Although Anita had felt dirty examining the photographic evidence of Ms. Tyler’s unwanted exposure, she had needed to study them in order to construct an illusion that would be convincing to someone who had seen the woman nude. Of course, Plan A was to find incriminating evidence or at least determine the source of the man’s power before matters could escalate, but it paid to be prepared.

Dressing herself in her underwear and the outfit Ms. Tyler had just been wearing, Anita emerged from the changing room and asked the real Laney, “How do I look?”

Ms. Tyler’s eyebrows rose in amazement until they were hidden behind her bangs. “That is an uncanny disguise,” she finally admitted. She reached out with her hand to touch Anita’s face, but the agent gently stopped her.

“Please don’t, it’s very difficult to put on properly, I don’t want to risk messing things up.” In truth, there was little chance of that. Agent Wang’s illusions did not include artificial tactile sensations, but there wasn’t anything about her current façade that would give her away from a touch. If she had been trying to imitate someone with a scar or a beard, however, a casual caress might invite awkward questions.

“I bet,” conceded Ms. Tyler as she lowered her hand. “So you’re just going to pretend to be me and trick him into showing his hand?”

“Our operation is a little more sophisticated, but that’s the gist of it,” affirmed Agent Wang. “Agent Balzac will be monitoring remotely, and we’ll be looking for evidence of Mr. Bilde’s ways and means, in addition to any other overtly criminal behavior we can charge him with.”

“Good,” growled Ms. Tyler. “I hope you nail his balls to the wall.”

“We’ll do our best to see that he’s punished to the fullest extent of the law,” Anita said, as neutrally as possible. “I’d better head out to meet your daughter. Please stay out of sight for at least five minutes. It’s better if Lydia has no idea you’re being impersonated; she might blow my cover otherwise.”

“Right, right,” muttered Laney, “I didn’t forget. Don’t worry. I’ll lurk back here until after the appointment starts.”

“Great,” said Agent Wang. “I’ll see you afterwards.” With no further ado, Anita walked out of the changing area and went to rendezvous with Lydia and head to their scheduled photo session.

* * *

Agent Balzac was seated at a small table in the food court, which had line of sight to the photo studio. Although he didn’t need to be able to see a target to monitor their thoughts after the initial contact, it was much easier if he knew about where they were in relation to him. When he noticed Anita and Lydia entering the studio he quickly established his connection to Agent Wang and sent her the familiar acknowledgement of his presence.

His coworkers had described it as a feeling similar to someone watching them over their shoulder. If it happened when you weren’t expecting it, the sensation could be unnerving. Most of his colleagues, however, said that they came to find it comforting to know someone they trusted was looking out for them.

The amount of information Harry could glean from such contact varied. Anita and he had worked together long enough that she had learned tricks to help his reception, so to speak, and he was able to perceive her audiovisual sensations and some of her surface thoughts. With eye contact they could even communicate telepathically.

Harry settled back in his seat and nursed his bottled water speculatively as he concentrated on the images being sent to his mind’s eye. Anita was doing her best to replicate the cautious anger Laney Tyler would have been expressing, while Lydia was evidently almost bouncing with anticipation. At first glance, there did not seem to be anything remarkable about Mr. Richard Bilde.

Agent Balzac was used to other psychics and people with similar abilities being noticeable to his own extra-sensory perceptions, and vice versa. It was the main reason that Anita was the one taking the risk of doing the undercover work: if the man was a psychic mind controller, he’d likely recognize Harry as something of a kindred being, at least in terms of ability if not ethics. But despite making the most careful scrutiny he could, the agent could find no evidence of any supernatural ability.

Ultimately, that was probably for the best, as it would make apprehending and prosecuting the man simpler and safer, once they separated him from his mind control apparatus. As Anita and Lydia were escorted into the private studio, Harry meticulously examined every sight and sound his partner was able to send him. Certain artifacts might also be perceptible to his heightened awareness, and Anita knew it, so she was surveying the room quite thoroughly. Unfortunately, everything seemed entirely mundane.

Harry tried his best to not concentrate on the images of his underwear-clad colleague as she and Lydia changed into a pair of sexy but tasteful dresses, but couldn’t help admiring the braless breasts of the teenager that Anita glimpsed briefly. It was shortly after the two ladies returned to the studio proper that things went horribly awry. With the first flash of the camera, Harry’s world felt like it exploded.

He was aware of his body screaming and collapsing to the floor, although he felt detached from it. He was also aware of psychic agony unlike anything he’d ever experienced before. The closest analogy his pain-riddled thoughts could come up with was electronic interference screeching through a speaker or radio. Clearly the camera was some kind of psychic tool or weapon, and whatever it was doing reacted very poorly with his ESP.

Harry could tell that a crowd had gathered, and someone had shoved what tasted like a leather belt in his mouth, evidently under the impression that he was having a seizure of some kind. Even without the obstruction, though, he doubted he would be able to say anything intelligible. That was deeply unfortunate, because he had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen to Anita, and he was too incapacitated to call for their reinforcements or otherwise help her.

* * *

Anita was doing her best to try acting both compliant and defiant, the way she thought Ms. Tyler would behave in the same circumstances. Her disguise, at any rate, seemed to have completely fooled both Mr. Bilde and Lydia, although it was questionable how much attention either of them were giving her. Lydia, in particular, seemed singularly focused on preening for the camera.

Agent Wang was continuing to examine the room and anything that looked even slightly out of place, keeping up a running mental monologue and hoping that Harry was getting enough of it to make sense of what they were seeing. Everything Mr. Bilde… Dick… had been saying in the meanwhile had seemed like empty chatter so she had tuned him out. It was a surprise when she suddenly found herself removing the dress at his direction.

“That’s great work, ladies!” gushed Dick. “Lydia, I love your choice of underwear!” he added, causing the teenager to giggle. Anita noticed that her supposed daughter was wearing only a tiny red thong; she frowned, thinking that it was inappropriate for some reason, as the camera continued to flash.

“Now, Laney, I’m afraid I can’t say the same for you!” he tutted, making Anita stare blearily at the lens. “Those are much nicer than last time, I admit, but a woman as sexy as you should really wear lingerie that accentuates your best features!”

“Should wear sexy lingerie,” Anita repeated, feeling disappointed as she looked down at the functional undergarments she always wore while working. She scolded herself for not wearing something more appropriate for the sexy lady she was pretending to be.

“I’ve got just the thing!” Dick said, ducking into the changeroom and emerging moments later with a tiny, see-through bra-and-panty set on a hanger. “Why don’t you go ahead and swap these out right here?”

“Swap them out,” agreed Agent Wang as she clumsily stepped out of her utilitarian panties. Lydia clapped her hands excitedly as she watched the woman she thought was her mother get changed. There was some confusion when she put on the bra, as it was not a great fit for Anita’s real breasts, which were a fair bit smaller than those of the busty Tyler women.

“Huh? That’s weird, I made sure that was your size,” muttered the baffled photographer. “Oh, well, not to worry, just ditch the bra entirely!” he said brightly.

Anita complied with a vacant smile, and soon she and Lydia were hugging each other and rubbing their titties together provocatively. The younger girl occasionally seemed perplexed that the breasts she was seeing did not match what she was feeling, but every new flash of the camera apparently reset her suspicions. Anita felt relieved to realize that, although she had no idea why.

“As cute as those panties are, I think it’s time we got to admire your beauty without them!” said Dick eventually. “Why don’t you help each other strip down?”

Lydia squealed in excitement and quickly dropped to her knees to help Agent Wang finish disrobing. She stepped unsteadily out of her last garment, then dropped heavily to the floor to assist her daughter, who was now lying on her back. The removal of the scrap of fabric revealed a swollen and glistening vulva to Anita’s confused gaze.

“Magnificent!” exclaimed the cameraman as he surged in to get a good look at Lydia’s (formerly) private parts. “Laney, let’s have you lie down next to her so we can see those pretty pussies side by side!” Anita responded promptly, if ungracefully, and soon found herself holding her lower lips open for the flashing camera.

“Those just look yummy! Don’t you agree?” he asked, taking a short break to change out his film canister. “Why don’t you two get up close and personal with the other’s cunt?”

Anita shivered, having never liked that word, but moved to comply. She felt that Laney would insist on being on top, so she forced her daughter back to the ground and clambered atop her, resting her crotch right over the younger woman’s face. “Don’t just stare, have a taste!” insisted Richard as he began taking more pictures.

Anita grimaced with distaste as she bent down and explored Lydia’s slick and shiny crease with her tongue. Even in her wildest days of college she’d never been moved to experiment with other girls, but she somehow knew that licking her daughter was just part of being a good mother. Needing to keep up appearances, Anita resumed her task with more gusto, determined to make sure that Lydia wouldn’t realize from the lackluster performance that it wasn’t her real mother eating her out.

Luckily, Dick seemed to recognize that he was dealing with a pair of clumsy and inexperienced rug-munchers, as he called them, and was full of wonderful advice. Soon the mother and daughter pair were moaning theatrically as they licked one another, and eventually the moans were mostly sincere.

Anita groaned with disappointment when Dick pushed her away from Lydia’s cunt so he could fuck it. She tried to continue anyway but couldn’t get close enough without being pummeled by the photographer’s paunch. He laughed scornfully as she pouted and told her, “Wait your turn!”

Anita watched the proceedings a little longer, but with Lydia no longer making more than a feeble effort to lick her mother while getting pounded, it seemed like high time to get up and look around the room for something. She wasn’t sure what she was looking for, though. Maybe a dildo? But when she tried to scoot away Dick grabbed her head and panted, “Hold still, I’m almost done!”

A few seconds later the man groaned as he shot a large load of cum all over Anita’s face and Lydia’s pussy. A clinical part of Agent Wang’s addled wits was slightly impressed at the volume of ejaculate produced, while the part of her mind that was currently in charge assessed the flavor and found it merely passable.

Despite the mediocre taste of the jism in question, Anita was willing enough to lick Lydia’s sex clean of the largest deposits, then sat patiently while her daughter returned the favor, swabbing away the residue of Dick’s orgasm from her mother’s face. The photographer took a few more pictures of the two ladies pushing his cum back and forth in a messy kiss before telling them it was time to call it a wrap.

Anita and Lydia were soon dressed again in their original outfits, sans underwear, and happily signed another document agreeing to an additional session at the studio’s discretion. They left arm-in-arm, giggling mischievously, and headed toward the parking lot, with Anita completely forgetting about her partner and Lydia’s other mom.

Chapter 4

Harry squinted at the fluorescent lights subtly flickering above him as his mind finally quieted down and his thoughts could flow uninterrupted once more. He had the grandmother of all headaches, but he forced himself to sit up quickly and pulled someone’s belt out of his mouth. He had a dim sense of his partner moving away from him, approaching the limit of his range to do more than simply be aware of her presence and direction. Her thoughts seemed garbled and giddy, but they were too weak to resolve any more clearly from a distance.

Laney Tyler’s voice was demanding, “Are you okay? What happened? Your partner walked out of the studio arm-in-arm with my daughter a few minutes ago. I was afraid I’d mess things up if I showed myself. Is it done? Did you get him?”

Harry groaned and got unsteadily to his feet, using one hand to support himself on a chair and the other to clutch at his aching head. “More or less,” he mumbled, fumbling for his radio. Thumbing it on, he barked out, “Beta Team, move in. Authorization: Hyperion. Code: Camera.” He held up a hand to forestall questions from Ms. Tyler and said, “I need to supervise, we’ll talk more once the man is in custody.”

Within a minute, armed and armored officers dressed in tactical gear swarmed into the mall and entered the photography studio. Following them in, Agent Balzac watched as they forced the staff onto the ground, needing only threats to get the terrified people to comply, while other agents began collecting every camera they could find, opening cabinets and boxes in their search for items responsive to the code word.

Harry pulled aside one of the SWAT team members and said quietly, “Agent Wang has been compromised: she’s currently disguised as Ms. Tyler and accompanied by Lydia Tyler. Take a few men to recover and sequester them both until I can assess the damage.”

The officer quickly affirmed the order and took two men with him, radioing their perimeter guards as they jogged off in the direction Agent Balzac indicated. Turning to the man on the ground and his two assistants, Harry forced them to look him in the eyes while he scanned their surface thoughts.

From experience, he knew that most people’s minds, in a similar situation, would be dwelling on anything they knew or suspected might have prompted such an invasion. Those who were simply baffled and frightened were usually innocent, or at worst, accessories. The team would still exercise due diligence investigating them, of course, but it took only a few moments for Harry to decide that the assistants were mostly unaware of the shady activities going on in the sound-proofed back studio.

Richard Bilde, on the other hand, was fuming on the inside, cursing himself for not investing in a private studio someplace where nosy busybodies wouldn’t complain about tarts leaving his offices looking well-fucked. Harry couldn’t detect a single drop of remorse or worry, which surprised him. The man still didn’t seem to have any powers to speak of, so Agent Balzac assumed he was expecting to get his camera equipment returned at some point. He really wanted to disabuse the slimeball of that notion, but restrained his vindictive urges long enough to publicly state the pretext for the raid.

“Mr. Bilde, you are under arrest for the creation and distribution of child pornography.” He pulled out his Miranda card and read the man his rights, although part of his attention was devoted to savoring the spreading chill of fear that was freezing the photographer with a look of dumbfounded horror on his face. The man didn’t even know yet that he was looking forward to trial by Shadow Court, which exclusively dealt with the supernatural, and that his fate might be erasure.

Agent Balzac and his team spent a while questioning the other people in the studio, but most of them had only been there to have portraits taken and were soon allowed to leave. The two assistants were arrested as well, but barring anything unusual being discovered during formal questioning, they would be released by the next day.

“Agent Balzac?” said the officer whom he’d dispatched to recover his partner.

“Have you located Agent Wang and Miss Tyler?” he asked, frowning at the aura of anxiety the man was struggling to conceal.

“I’m afraid not, sir,” he admitted. “Our perimeter teams couldn’t make visual contact with either target. When we suspected they’d somehow eluded us, we widened the perimeter and sent a pair of agents to your vehicle, but it was empty. We had to get confirmation on the details of Ms. Tyler’s car, and unfortunately, by the time they knew what to look for, our agents noticed it leaving the mall parking lot with two unidentified occupants.”

Harry Balzac cursed loudly and kicked the counter, adding a throbbing pain in his toe to complement the one still lingering in his skull. He finally thanked the officer for the update and confirmed he wanted an APB about stopping the vehicle. He guessed that Anita had disguised both herself and Lydia, although he didn’t know why. It was extremely out of character for her, so obviously it had something to do with the lingering effects of the camera and whatever orders Dick Bilde had been giving the two women.

Harry gritted his teeth as he considered his options. Questioning the photographer might yield clues about possible destinations, but the man didn’t strike him as a criminal mastermind, just a horny idiot with too much power for his limited intellect to control, so he probably wouldn’t know where they were headed. Ms. Tyler was still waiting for news, and as her daughter was missing, he felt he owed it to her to say that to her face.

Maybe, if he got really lucky, her mom would have some idea where Lydia might be trying to take the woman she probably believed was her mother.

* * *

Shortly after leaving the studio, Lydia had suggested stopping at the restroom to freshen up a bit. In her befuddled state, Anita Wang was attempting to reconcile several competing impulses. She was still thinking of Lydia as her daughter, and felt a desire to protect her and to show the world how sexy she was. Part of her mind was warning her that federal agents would try to stop them from leaving the mall, although she couldn’t remember why. She felt that she couldn’t allow that to happen to her sexy daughter. They would need better disguises, she decided.

“Hey, Lydia?” asked Agent Wang, “If you wanted to show yourself off some more, where would you go?”

Lydia looked thoughtful for a moment and replied with a wink, “Do you mean like in a club outfit, a bikini, or my birthday suit?”

Memories of a naked Lydia made Anita rub her thighs together and she said, “Birthday suit sounds best. Is there a strip club nearby?”

“Ooh, yeah!” said the younger woman, her eyes lighting up with excitement. “There’s that place I told you about, called Bare Necessity? Did you change your mind about letting me work there?”

Anita couldn’t remember them having that conversation, but decided it wasn’t relevant. The important thing was to support her daughter’s future as a sex worker. She had to grow up sometime, after all.

“Yes, you have to grow up sometime,” said Agent Wang, almost robotically. “Let’s swing by there on the way home and see about getting your sexy ass up on stage.”

Lydia squealed with excitement and gave Anita a scorching kiss in thanks, and the agent found herself returning the tonguing with enthusiasm. “The big question now,” she thought, “Is how do we slip by the perimeter team?”

By the time the duo stopped for air, Agent Wang had her plan. “I’m just going to duck in the stall for a second and put on a disguise, in case anyone sees me taking you to a strip club,” she explained to a perplexed Lydia. Although it took her only a few seconds to change her hair color, style, and outfit, she moved around for a little while to make it seem like she was changing clothes.

Lydia gasped in astonishment and gushed, “Wow, mom! If I met you on the street I wouldn’t recognize you! But how did you fit all that stuff in your purse?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Anita ordered, and was relieved to see her command accepted without question. “Do you have your car keys on you? I can’t find mine with all this other stuff,” she extemporized, doubly relieved when Lydia pulled a keyring out of her own purse and jingled it. “Great, you can drive us there,” she said, leading her daughter out of the restroom, and concentrating hard to maintain the second illusion she was now projecting.

It was a mental strain, but Anita could conceal the appearance of as many as several people at once, if they were all in physical contact with her at the time, although the disguises got thinner the further they were spread. She hoped that simply changing Lydia’s outfit and hair color would be enough, and as long as they didn’t walk by anything reflective, the younger woman might not even notice she looked different.

The plan seemed to work, since they got all the way out to the Tylers’ car without incident, although it had been awkward trying to get in the vehicle while not letting go of her daughter. They’d finally managed it, and Anita breathed a sigh of relief once they were a few blocks away, allowing the second illusion to dissipate.

“This is so exciting!” said Lydia, taking one hand off the wheel to tweak her nipples, making sure they were poking out prominently. “I’m so glad you changed your mind!”

“I just want to be a good mother and see you suck your goals,” said Agent Wang, then blushed a little and corrected herself, “I meant succeed at your goals. You should suck cocks and pussies, not goals.” Blushing even more at the lascivious grin on Lydia’s face, Anita decided to stop clarifying.

It didn’t take long to reach their destination, a relatively innocuous building near the interstate. Other than the lack of windows, it didn’t really stand out from the surrounding businesses. Anita was starting to question her motives again, but Lydia’s enthusiasm was infectious, and she looked forward to getting her daughter naked and on the stage.

Although not open for business just then, when they knocked on the staff door a burly man responded. When told that the younger woman wanted an interview, he reluctantly admitted them to the building and said, “Wait here,” while he fetched the boss.

Anita had been expecting someone slovenly and sleazy, but the man who owned and managed the club was as plain and unassuming as the building that housed his business. “I’m Jim,” he said, offering his hand. “Mike tells me you’re looking to become a dancer?” he asked curiously, eying both women with admiration but considerably less leering than Agent Wang had anticipated.

“Yes, please!” said Lydia, bouncing up and down on her feet and making her braless breasts wobble attractively.

Jim smirked slightly and admitted, “You seem to have an impressive resumé. Would you and your friend have a seat in the booth over there? I’ll be back in a minute with some papers, and we can do a little interview to see if you’re a good fit for the club. The bartender isn’t here, but if either of you want a beer or a coke, ask Mike.”

“No beer for you,” Agent Wang hissed as Jim walked away, making Lydia pout. They both got a can of soda and waited patiently for a few minutes until their host returned, who handed them both a few pieces of paper.

“I understand only Lydia is interested in dancing, but just in case she brought you along for more than moral support, Laney, here’s a copy of the work contract for you to peruse.” He smiled very normally as he sat down, which for some reason made Anita suspicious.

Agent Wang skimmed the papers, which Lydia was already signing, and said, “I don’t see anything here about blowjobs or other favors.”

Jim laughed and asked, “What kind of place do you think this is?” Seeing that she seemed serious, he adopted a more business-like demeanor and said, “Just because women get naked here doesn’t mean they’re prostitutes, and it’s certainly not a condition of employment. Some of the ladies do, in fact, use it to find clientele for extra-curricular activities, and we mostly turn a blind eye to that. If that’s what you and Lydia are looking for, you’re entirely on your own in that respect. We don’t set things up, and we don’t take a cut, or charge in trade, or even know about it at all, technically speaking.”

Agent Wang was trying to decide how to respond to that when Lydia slid the signed document across the table and asked, “Is that it? Should I get naked now?”

Jim laughed again and said, “Commendable enthusiasm! Why don’t you get up on stage and show us your moves?”

Lydia climbed gleefully out of the booth, dragging her ass across Anita’s lap seductively, and bounced her way onto the stage. Jim had wandered over to the DJ’s booth in the meanwhile and asked the young woman to pick a song to dance to. Lydia named a tune Anita was unfamiliar with, but it took only a few seconds before she realized that their plans were going awry.

As attractive and well-endowed as Lydia was, she had almost no sense of rhythm, and no idea how to move sensually, at least when she wasn’t being directed by someone. She was naked within ten seconds, and while no one was going to complain about her body, her awkward gyrations seemed more likely to generate laughter or scorn than profligate arousal.

Jim cut the song off after only a minute, and a breathless Lydia asked, “How’d I do?!”

The owner seemed genuinely regretful when he said, “I’m sorry, Lydia, but if I let you go onstage without knowing how to dance, our customers will probably mock you and try to make you cry. And I can’t promise the other ladies wouldn’t be just as bad. Maybe worse.”

Lydia’s face crumpled and she seemed nearly in tears. Anita leapt from the booth and hugged her daughter… her pretend daughter, she now remembered… and said, “There, there, honey. You tried your best!”

Seeming eager to be consolatory, Jim said, “Hey, Lydia, it’s okay. If it makes you feel better, consider this to be a ‘not yet’ rather than a flat ‘no.’ If you spend a few weeks watching and practicing, I’ll bet you can be good enough to give it another try. I’ll hold on to your application, just in case.”

Sniffling a little, Lydia nodded her head and said, “Thanks, Jim. Sorry I wasn’t good enough.”

Still seeming a little uncomfortable, the owner said, “Look, why don’t you two come back later tonight, after the club opens? No cover, you’ll be here as my guests. You can watch the other dancers and get a better idea of how they work the crowd.”

“That’s a great idea,” said Anita, rubbing Lydia’s naked back in a comforting way. “In the meantime, though, how about that blowjob?”

Chapter 5

Agent Balzac was regretting his offer to give Ms. Tyler a ride back to her house. At the time, it had seemed the appropriate thing to do for several reasons. His partner had ‘borrowed’ the real Ms. Tyler’s vehicle, along with Lydia Tyler, and driven off to points unknown. Plus, he felt he owed her some special consideration, given that her daughter had been exposed to a shady photographer’s mind-controlling camera for a third time, thanks to his and Agent Wang’s miscalculations.

“As I have explained several times already,” Harry said wearily, “We thought we had taken all reasonable precautions. We intended to intervene well before either your daughter or my partner were subjected to any serious risks. We had no reason to suspect that the man’s methods would pose any hazards through our surveillance tech.”

That much was true enough, even if it was couched in misleading terminology. Agent Balzac hoped that the people in the lab would be able to isolate whatever mechanism had caused him to have a seizure when it was used on someone he was psychically linked to. He’d never encountered, or even heard of, a phenomenon like that before, and they’d been completely unprepared to deal with a scenario where Harry wound up incapacitated. He dreaded the eventual debriefing.

“Well, if anything happens to Lydia, I’m suing the government and I’ll have both your badges, too,” said an angry Laney Tyler, drumming her fingers on her leg impatiently. Harry resisted the urge to sigh, and made a silent prayer that Lydia and Anita had driven back to the Tyler house. It was something of a long-shot, considering Anita had disguised them both, but Ms. Tyler had been unable to think of anywhere Lydia would have gone with her supposed mother in tow.

Agent Balzac’s portable phone chirped with an incoming call. Almost thankful for the distraction, he pulled into a parking lot and fumbled to activate the clunky device. Finally succeeding, he answered, “Agent Balzac speaking.”

His eyebrows climbed his forehead as he listened to the update he received. With a few curt words, “Thanks, I’ll take care of it,” he disconnected the call and said to Ms. Tyler, “We’ve found your car.”

“Finally a bit of good news!” said Laney bitterly. “Where is it?”

“Oddly enough, only a few blocks away,” Harry muttered, staring at his map to confirm the address. “The police said it’s unattended, so I’ll take you there now. Your daughter and Agent Wang are probably close by. Hopefully we’ll see something to suggest where they went.”

Harry pulled back into traffic and a few minutes later they arrived at a non-descript parking lot, where they met with the police cruiser that had called in the sighting. A quick search of the car revealed no meaningful clues, and Laney asked, “What now, Sherlock?”

Struggling to conceal his irritation, Harry said, “Take a look around. Do you see anything around here that your daughter might have been drawn to? Does she know someone who works at one of these businesses?”

Rolling her eyes, Laney started scanning the area, and after less than a minute she exclaimed, “Motherfucking goddammit!” Agent Balzac waited patiently, and after several more vulgarities, Ms. Tyler pointed at a sign a couple of blocks away, which read, ‘Bare Necessity.’

“A week ago or so, Lydia mentioned she was thinking about getting a job there,” she said through gritted teeth. “It’s a fucking strip club!” she spat.

Harry had already surmised as much from the signage, and with a nod to the two police officers, they immediately set off for the building, followed by the still-swearing Laney Tyler.

* * *

“I’m sorry, but you just missed them,” said the nervous owner of the club, who’d introduced himself as Jim Biem. “Lydia was here looking for a job, but I couldn’t hire her. I invited them both to come back tonight when we open, though, so if you want to wait…” he trailed off.

Ms. Tyler seemed slightly relieved to learn that her daughter hadn’t been hired as a stripper, but Harry asked, “Do you know where they are now, Mr. Biem? Did they say where they were going? Did they say or do anything peculiar while they were here?”

Clearing his throat, Jim answered, “Well, yes, one thing was kind of peculiar, I guess.” He hesitated for a moment before continuing, “The older woman, Laney, was kind of fixated on blowjobs. She seemed to think sexual favors or prostitution were part of our business, which I feel I must emphasize is completely false,” eying the police officers warily.

Ms. Tyler snarled in rage but subsided at a stern look from Agent Balzac. “Continue, please, Mr. Biem,” he said.

“Well, after I told Lydia I couldn’t hire her,” Jim said nervously, “Laney offered me a blowjob. Or maybe she offered to have Lydia blow me, I’m not entirely sure.” He paused for a moment while Laney sputtered in outrage, then concluded, “I… said I’d take a rain check, and then offered to call them a cab, which they accepted. They left maybe ten minutes before you got here.”

Feeling a little relieved and a little annoyed, Harry said, “Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Biem. I need you to give me the number of the cab company you called, please.”

It was turning into a big headache trying to track down his partner, but Agent Balzac felt confident that he’d soon have both her and Lydia back in the fold. He just hoped that whatever that creep Dick Bilde had done to them would wear off or could be reversed.

Anita Wang had been somewhat relieved and somewhat annoyed at Jim’s refusal to let either her or her daughter suck his dick. Or maybe Lydia was her step-daughter? Either way, neither of them had gotten to blow anyone, and the afternoon was turning into a disaster. She could tell that Lydia was getting really depressed, so she instantly accepted the offer of the free cab ride, and bustled the sad girl outside when it finally arrived.

The elderly gentleman driving greeted them with, “Where to, ladies?”

Hugging Lydia, Anita asked, “Can you take us somewhere we can be naked?”

Turning around in his seat, the man said, “What?” with a stunned look on his face.

Sighing, Anita tried again. “We want to be nude. Is there someplace nearby where we can be naked?”

The cabbie glanced at the strip club, presumably deciding that they were asking for something different, and hesitantly mentioned, “There’s a nudist resort a little west of here, in Ivor. I could take you there.”

“That’ll do,” confirmed Anita, rubbing Lydia’s shoulder as the cab driver turned back around and merged into traffic. “Doesn’t that sound nice?” she asked her daughter. Perhaps step-daughter.

“I guess,” sighed Lydia, giving a weak smile and then looking back at her lap.

“How long is the drive?” Anita asked the cabbie.

The elderly man shrugged and said, “About thirty or forty minutes, probably.”

Nodding her head, Anita said, “I hope you don’t mind if we get ourselves ready.” Without waiting for a response, she began undressing. She could tell the driver was having a hard time concentrating on the road, especially when she started helping Lydia get naked as well. She found the attention somewhat gratifying, but soon put it out of her mind to concentrate on alleviating Lydia’s sadness.

“There, there,” she said softly, reaching out to touch the girl’s cheek and raise her eyes. “Don’t you worry about a thing, you hear me? It’s just a temporary setback. We’ll regroup and try again later, better prepared. Right?”

Trying again to smile, Lydia said, “Yes, we’ll do better next time,” but without much conviction.

Anita’s sympathy flared and she kissed the forlorn girl right on the lips. She felt a quaver of doubt about the appropriateness of her actions, given her plausible relationship to sad Lydia, and the fact that they were in a car with a stranger. Still, the impetus to be naked and show off and act sexy was stronger, and her daughter, or daughter-like person, clearly felt the same way, as she began to eagerly respond to the kisses and caresses.

The two women’s hands began exploring each other’s naked bodies as their make-out session intensified. Neither paid any attention to the man driving, who was struggling to watch the road as well as the live lesbian sex show happening in his back seat. For his part, the cabbie seemed reluctant to say or do anything that might interrupt the ladies.

Anita’s fingers were the first to find their way into the other’s lap. She still didn’t feel entirely adept at pleasuring a woman with her hands, and part of her considered her lack of expertise entirely preferable, but she couldn’t deny getting a bit of a thrill at the warm wetness that enclosed the tip of her first probing digit. Lydia seemed to take it as an invitation, and was soon exploring the older woman’s folds as well, more boldly, if equally inexpertly.

For greater comfort, both ladies reclined sideways on the bench seat, with Anita slightly more on top, and continued their kissing and mutual masturbation for a timeless spell. It was Lydia who prompted the next escalation, breaking their lip-lock in favor of taking her supposed mother’s nipple in her mouth. She scowled vaguely, probably recognizing a slight but undeniable difference in size between the tit she saw and the tit she felt in her mouth. Lydia closed her eyes and concentrated on suckling the teat by feel, which seemed to resolve her dilemma. Anita petted her step-daughter’s head in appreciation, cooing softly and pressing her breast harder against the girl’s face.

Eventually, the stimulation reached a crescendo, and both women cried out in nearly simultaneous release of some of their passion. The odor of their lust permeated the vehicle, trapped and recirculating with the air conditioning, and doing its part to help maintain their heightened state of arousal.

The two lovers stared into one another’s eyes, and both knew that they were not yet sated. They held each other’s gazes while they maneuvered their lower bodies to rub their pussies against their partner’s thigh. They rocked back and forth, gasping with pleasure. Anita placed one of her arms beneath Lydia’s shoulders for support, and the girl grasped it with one of her own. Their free hands explored randomly, tweaking a nipple here, caressing a hip there, for as long as they could stand it.

Lydia was the first to reach her climax, wailing and shuddering as Anita pressed her leg forcefully against the girl’s crotch. The older woman increased the pace of her own hips, seeking release, and she found it when her (adopted?) step-daughter latched on to her breast once more, biting it playfully. She hissed with pleasure as she coated the younger woman’s smooth leg with her oily fluids.

Anita and Lydia held each other tightly, breasts mashed together, and kissed one another softly. Their hands continued to explore, but more sedately, softly caressing their goose-pimpled flesh as the car did its best to dissipate the residual heat of their encounter.

The cab driver eventually cleared his throat and announced, “Here we are, ladies,” as he slowed to a stop at a gate in a large privacy fence.

Anita sat up and saw that they had indeed arrived at a nudist resort, just as promised. She smiled down at Lydia and held her hand out to help her rise. “Do we owe you anything?” she asked the driver, just to make sure.

“No, ma’am,” he confirmed, “The gentleman from the club requested to be billed.”

“Well, we should at least give you a tip!” Lydia said brightly, her good cheer having apparently recovered after the love-making. “I know! You can have our clothes! We won’t be needing them while we’re here!”

So saying, the young woman wiggled around until she could free the disheveled garments they had been partially sitting on, then passed them to the flummoxed cabbie. They were slightly stained with sweat and sex, but perhaps they would have sentimental value for the man, Anita thought. Part of her wanted to stop the exchange, anticipating that they would eventually need something to wear when they left the resort, but seeing the happy expression on Lydia’s face as she ensured their prolonged exposure made her resist the urge to halt the transaction.

Climbing out of the cab, Lydia took her mother by the hand as they walked up to the entrance of the resort, saying, “This was a great idea, mom, thank you so much!” She gave the older woman a relatively chaste kiss on the cheek as she urged her to walk faster.

The cab slowly drove away with their clothes, and Anita was just glad she’d thought to grab their bags, as she was certain it would cost something to be admitted to the resort. “You know, Lydia,” she said, “Maybe you can see if this place is hiring, as well. They’ve probably got a restaurant and maybe some other businesses. I doubt they can require you to be naked, but I bet they’ll preferentially hire people who prefer to be nude.”

“That’s a fantastic idea!” Lydia gushed, jumping up and down slightly with anticipation, and making her heavy breasts bounce alluringly. Anita found her eyes drawn to the jiggling globes for a moment before looking back up at her ambiguously-related friend’s smiling face.

“Come on,” the older woman said, leading the way once again. “Let’s see what this place has to offer!”

Chapter 6

Agent Balzac rubbed his face wearily while he waited behind an RV that was entering the nudist resort he’d tracked his partner to. He’d been just a little too slow for the cab company to reach their driver by radio before the man dropped off his passengers. He’d managed to interview the cabbie at a rendezvous on the way to make sure, via some discreet telepathic probing, that he’d had the right passengers. The flashes he’d glimpsed in the man’s mind, of his partner’s backseat dalliance with Lydia Tyler, had given him an erection that was uncomfortable in more ways than one.

After some internal debate, Harry had decided against calling in any additional backup. Although presumably still covered by an illusion of a different woman, his partner was wandering around the resort completely unclothed and probably still under the influence of whatever suggestions the damned photographer had given her. She was going to be mortified whenever she got back to her right mind, but he hoped he could at least minimize her humiliation by not dragging in even more strangers.

Finally reaching the gate, Agent Balzac displayed his credentials and told the attendant, “I’m here looking for two women that arrived by cab about an hour ago.”

Before he could launch into a description or explanation, the resort’s gatekeeper opined, “Can’t say I’m surprised, somethin’ seemed fishy ’bout them two moment they popped up. Was thinkin’ of callin’ someone about ’em, myself. You’ll be wantin’ their cabin number, I reckon?”

“Yes, and a spare key, if you have one,” affirmed Harry. “Is there anything else you can tell me about them? Anything strange?”

The man in the booth laughed and said, “Everythin’ was kinda strange. They smelled like sex and I told ’em real stern-like that this is a family place and they’d best keep things clean and cordial outside their cabin. The young’un was talkin’ like she hoped to work here. I won’t lie, I wouldn’t mind seein’ her daily, if she can behave.”

“I see,” said Agent Balzac, struggling to keep a straight face. “Where would she need to go to apply?” The attendant provided Harry with a map and directions to both the cabin and office, then gave a tongue-in-cheek warning that he was likely to encounter nude people inside the resort.

The cabin proved to be empty, and he wasn’t certain it had even been visited, considering the lack of luggage his targets had brought. A quick check with the people in the office proved that Anita and Lydia had not yet been there to apply for jobs, either. It felt awkward to contemplate cruising around to look for them, so after a moment’s deliberation, Harry left instructions to call him if either woman stopped by the office, then proceeded back to the cabin on foot.

Fortunately for his nerves, Agent Balzac didn’t have to wait very long before he heard voices approaching, and he instinctively reached out with his mind to try and touch Agent Wang’s before she opened the door. He succeeded, but immediately grabbed his head as lancing, freezing pain stabbed through his brain.

Despite the distress of maintaining contact, he forced himself not to reflexively shut down his connection, determined to discover the reason for his suffering. Cautiously probing, he found thoughts and commands that had been stabbed into Anita’s mind, somewhat like giant icicles. He could tell that the foreign ideas were melting, gradually diminishing in strength, but approaching them with his own thoughts was making his own mind almost freeze in turn.

As the key rattled in the doorknob, Harry decided to risk a very brief exploration of Lydia’s mind for comparison. If Anita had been subjected to ice spikes, the teen woman’s mind had been buried in a glacier. Even the few seconds of his mental touch had sent a chill into the deeps of his own identity before Harry instinctively recoiled. To his horror, he realized that certain thoughts that had been implanted in the women were now mirrored in his own.

Lydia should be naked as much as possible, she loves it.

Lydia is a slut and a sex toy, she loves being used.

A good mother helps her daughter be slutty and sexy.

Cum is the proper reward for being a good slut.

“Um, who are you?” asked Lydia, standing in the doorway with Agent Wang, who still looked superficially similar to Laney Tyler in most respects.

Harry stared blearily at the two naked women from the chair he had fallen into after his attempted telepathy. There was something important about their minds that he was trying to remember, a thought he was trying to hold onto, but it was cold and slippery and eventually escaped him. He cleared his throat and said, “Uh… Harry,” feeling like a moron.

“This is my partner,” supplied Agent Wang unhelpfully, immediately frowning at her own words.

“Partner?” asked Lydia, looking even more confused. “Are you, like, dating this man, mom?”

“Not exactly,” said both agents simultaneously, sharing a very small smile for a moment at the coincidence.

“It’s more of a business arrangement,” Anita supplied, clearly trying to backtrack a little.

“So, you sell houses, too?” Lydia asked Harry, still looking bewildered at his presence.

“Sure,” agreed Agent Balzac, just to end the inquiry, but then found himself adding, “What I’m really here for is to help your mother reward you for being a good slut.”

Harry froze, mortified to realize what he’d just said, and he looked at his partner, hoping to see evidence that she was reasserting control of her thoughts. Instead, he saw her initial look of alarm and surprise melt into one of arousal, which mirrored the expression on Lydia’s face.

“My little girl loves being a sex toy,” said Anita, whose hand disappeared behind the younger woman as she urged her into the cabin with a caress on her ass, shutting the door behind them. “Don’t you, Lydia?”

“Yes, Mommy!” Lydia confirmed, mewling slightly as she teased her nipples. “This slut body I live in is for anyone’s pleasure!”

“It’s good you found a way to keep her naked,” grunted Harry, admiring the young woman’s curves openly for the first time, and feeling himself growing hard.

“I try to be a proper mother to her,” agreed Anita, wrapping her arms around her supposed daughter from behind and squeezing Lydia’s breasts.

“You’re setting a good example by not wearing clothes, either,” Harry opined, undoing his belt and pants to relieve some of the pressure on his erection. “How good is she at giving head?”

“What she lacks in skill, she makes up for with enthusiasm,” said Anita, smirking slightly as she gently pushed Lydia to her knees in front of Agent Balzac.

“Well, best join her down there and keep an eye on her performance, then,” Harry said as he raised himself enough to pull down his pants and underwear, freeing his cock from its cloth prison. He sighed in relief as it bounced toward his stomach, then groaned as Lydia’s warm hand enclosed it. Anita followed his advice, and soon both women were taking turns stroking and licking and kissing his manhood.

Few words were exchanged for the next little while, aside from a couple of whispered pointers or suggestions from Anita, and an occasional pouty whine from Lydia, reminding her mother to share. Harry decided that it was the best blowjob he’d ever received, supposed lack of skill notwithstanding, and it was taking all his resolve to hold off cumming, wanting the experience to last as long as possible.

He could hear quiet squishing sounds and knew that one or both women were playing with themselves, or possibly with each other, and the idea excited him. He had conflicting mental constructs about their relationship, being equally certain that Anita Wang was Lydia’s mother, and that his partner had never had children. “Step-mother?” he wondered, just as the woman in question took his hairy ball-sack in her mouth.

“I’m cumming!” Harry groaned a few moments later, and he watched with fascination as he began spurting a large volume of thick seed onto Lydia’s face. She smiled and hummed while jacking his member, ensuring that most of his load decorated her pretty features, although she had to do it with her eyes closed after an early jet nearly blinded her.

“Good sluts are rewarded with cum,” Anita hissed after spitting out Harry’s balls, watching the orgasm hungrily.

“I’m a good slut!” Lydia declared happily, leaning forward to suck on the head of Harry’s cock to make sure she extracted as much of his cum as she could. Once done, she presented her face expectantly to Anita, who eagerly began licking the dripping fluids from the girl’s beaming visage.

“You’re both excellent sluts,” Agent Balzac wheezed tiredly, feeling his dick trying to stir at the alluring sight of the two women sharing his load.

Anita smiled at him and abandoned her efforts to lick Lydia clean in favor of helping his prick recover. She took Harry into her mouth, and although he was still sensitive from his recent eruption, his partner soon had him back to full mast. Lydia, with only a few lingering strands of cum still smeared in her hair, watched jealously as she fingered herself.

“Would you like to use one of my slut’s other holes?” Anita asked when she came up for air, still holding tight to Harry’s shaft, but unconcerned about Lydia’s efforts to take over blowing him.

“Put her on the bed on her knees,” growled Agent Balzac. “I’ll fuck her from behind.”

“Great!” Anita said as she and the younger woman both got eagerly to their feet. They clambered onto the nearest of the two beds and Lydia presented her ass toward the foot, wiggling it excitedly and looking over her shoulder. Anita knee-walked toward the head and turned around once she was in front of her supposed daughter. Leaning over the teen, she grabbed the girl’s ass cheeks and spread them apart, doing her best to fully expose her holes to Harry’s gaze.

Agent Balzac had taken the time to finish stripping down, discarding his shirt, jacket, and tie carelessly, and making only a minimal effort to keep his holstered pistol sitting on top of the pile. He saw Lydia eying it with slight anxiety, but she smiled widely at him when he knelt on the bed behind her, stroking her flanks while rubbing himself a little with his other hand.

“Such a sexy, slutty body,” he murmured approvingly as he lined himself up with her shining crease, pink and puffy and clearly very ready to be entered. They both groaned as he slid inside her and began pumping, although his first thrusts were abbreviated thanks to her tightness.

“Good slut!” hissed Anita happily, massaging the bountiful globes of Lydia’s ass, and then giving them both a resounding slap. The younger woman moaned at the spanking, clearly enjoying it, so the two agents took turns slapping Lydia’s buns until they were red and shiny.

“I need to cum,” Anita moaned, retreating back to the head of the bed and settling herself with legs spread wide. “Lick mommy’s cunt, like a good slut daughter,” she commanded. Lydia, although she appeared partially delirious from pleasure, obeyed promptly enough, burying her face between the older woman’s thighs.

Harry shifted both of them a little closer to his partner while pounding the teen, his eyes on Anita’s breasts, which started bouncing in time to his thrusts. Objectively, he knew that he was actually seeing Laney Tyler’s somewhat larger boobs wiggling on his partner’s chest, but that didn’t make the motion any less appealing or hypnotic.

Anita was the first to cum, whether from Lydia’s inexpert licking or the fact that the little slut’s head kept smashing her box, Harry wasn’t sure. He could see more of his partner than before, as her illusion started slipping in the throes of her passion, but the deterioration of the disguise was subtle. Fuck-drunk as they all were, he thought Lydia might not even notice.

Harry grunted as he erupted again, almost unexpectedly, and poured what little jizz he had left into the girl’s warm depths. She moaned when she noticed, possibly having a small orgasm herself from the satisfaction of earning his cum. With a sigh, he pulled out and crawled up the bed, settling himself next to Anita.

“That’s an A+ slut you’ve raised, you should be proud,” he said, feeling a little awkward about it for some reason.

Lydia beamed at the praise, and the westering sun painted stripes across her curves as she posed for them at the foot of the bed. The girl was growling playfully, like a tigress, while smearing their combined juices across her sweaty, shiny flesh.

“She’s my good girl,” Anita said dreamily, staring at the display absently. Opening her arms, she invited, “Come snuggle with us, slut!” Lydia purred as she crawled into the offered embrace, and Harry rolled over onto his side so they could spoon the teen between their bodies.

“I guess you old folks need a nap before we play again, huh?” Lydia teased, rubbing her butt against Agent Balzac’s flaccid member. He reached down to give her still-glowing ass a fresh swat for an answer, making her squeal and grin.

* * *

Agent Wang opened her eyes slowly in the pre-dawn light and was confused for a moment before bolting upright in terror. A quick glance confirmed that she was still in bed with her partner and Lydia Tyler, all of them naked as jaybirds and crusted with the dried remains of too many orgasms to fully remember.

Being careful not to wake the teen, Anita slid out from under the covers and tip-toed around the bed to wake Harry. She put her hand over his mouth in case he made a noise, acutely aware that it smelled strongly of her stale lust. Her partner woke up very gradually, which was lucky, because he seemed fully aware of the situation by the time his eyes focused on Anita’s.

Holding a finger to her lips, Agent Wang nodded first at the dozing Lydia and then at the bathroom. Harry’s voice sounded in her mind, saying, “I hope nudist resorts still have robes in the bathroom. Surely at least towels, though.”

Anita quietly walked over to check, wondering if her partner could resist staring at her ass while she did so, and was relieved to find a pile of large, fluffy towels on a shelf. She quickly wrapped one around herself, noticing in the mirror that her disguise had slipped while she slept. She hoped that it had been too dark for Lydia to notice, if she had happened to wake up in the middle of the night.

Handing Harry a towel, she began rummaging through his discarded clothes, looking for his cellular phone. She saw her partner glance down at Lydia, frowning guiltily, then wince and hold his head as if pained. Anita listened impassively to the sound of his retching after he dashed into the bathroom, doing her best to concentrate on the necessities of calling for back-up, and trying hard not to stare at the nipple Lydia exposed when she stretched and shifted in her sleep.

“But she should recover eventually, right?” Agent Wang asked Agent Balzac as they drove back to headquarters late in the afternoon. “You said the effects were dissipating.”

“Melting very slowly,” Harry said, frowning in concentration. “I mentioned the analogy of a glacier to you before. Well, they take a long time to melt, and they tend to change the landscape around them in the process.”

“So you’re worried she might have adapted to thinking that she’s a promiscuous nudist by the time the external influence wears off?” Anita inquired, feeling a little sick to her stomach.

“Maybe,” Harry grunted. “If the people in the lab can figure out how the camera works, maybe it can be used to countermand the ideas and orders he stuck in her head. Assuming it has any functionality other than turning women into sex objects.”

“What a fucking nightmare,” Anita mumbled. She had insisted on not talking to her partner about their night of passion, and both were trying very hard to avoid any offhand comments or other remarks that might accidentally broach the subject. “And how did Ms. Tyler react?”

“Apoplectically, at first,” Harry sighed. “I had to make her pass out, although with as much screaming as she was doing, she was well on her way to a breakdown of some kind. The moppers were adjusting her memories when I left, but I didn’t stay to hear the details.”

“What did you hear?” Anita pressed, not sure if her curiosity was based in guilt or a result of lingering salaciousness.

Possibly reading her mood, if not her thoughts, Agent Balzac treated her to a little side-eye before responding, “For the next little while, Ms. Tyler will be accepting of the fact that her daughter is happily employed at the nudist resort, and prefers to spend her time at home naked and masturbating.”

Anita groaned and shook her head, repeating her earlier comment, “What a fucking nightmare.”

“It’s a total pooch-screw,” Harry agreed, then blushed, probably worried that the comment skirted too close to acknowledging their inadvertent sexual liaison.

Anita stared out the window, silently brooding. She was grateful, at least, that they’d succeeded in apprehending the man principally responsible for the demeaning situation Lydia had been put in, even if the girl was loving the experience while it happened. With the camera and the culprit both in custody, she could at least rest easy knowing that he wouldn’t be sending any other young women into a spiral of sluttiness.

Still, she was not looking forward to finding out just how many other girls he’d already damned that they didn’t yet know about. It was too much to hope for that Lydia had been his first such conquest. Anita felt queasy at the idea of a legion of happy, slutty girls trickling out of Norfolk, giddily on the hunt for men and women who would reward their lascivious behavior with hot, gooey cum.

Anita felt her face burning with shame at the coarseness of her imagination, and even worse, at the embers of lust the thoughts still kindled in her loins.