The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

X Marks the Spot

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The sight of the large coastal town was a bit less sprawling through a telescope but still impressive. The harbor was lined by a large sea wall, with towers on either side of the opening to the harbor, cannons pointed outward. Past the wall, the town was spread out in the best Spanish architecture, the mayor’s large mansion highlighting the entire area, visible to almost all of the ships in the harbor and some several miles away, an invitation to all to enjoy the harbor. An invitation Captain Mesmon intended to accept.

He lowered the telescope, his single eye gazing out at the town, a smile on his lips. It had been a while since his ship had hit a civilized port and the idea of one with such riches was more than he could resist. The port was an important stopping place for many a vessel and rumor had it the mayor had quite the fortune himself. Mesmon didn’t deal with rumors, however, he dealt in fact. And facts were what he hoped to get.

“Put us a half-mile away from the wall,” Mesmon commanded as he walked down the steps from the rear deck, towards the main one. “Not too close, enough to launch a small boat. We don’t want to attract attention.” He glanced up to where the usual skull and crossbones had been replaced by a Spanish flag.

“I’m still curious as to what you’re going to do,” Katherine said as she marched up behind Mesmon. In the months since joining the crew, Katherine had proved herself in raids as well as in the bedroom, her mind manipulated by Mesmon until she was his ideal woman, which really didn’t need all that much tinkering. She was naturally concerned with his health and well-being and was worried about his plan. “I still don’t know if this is a good idea, going at it alone.”

“We can hardly storm into the middle of a harbor and expect anything but a massacre,” Mesmon pointed out. “There’s a time for strength and a time for stealth, my dear. No matter what the situation, I’m the best there is for it.”

“But—”

“Emerald Eye, Kate,” Mesmon intoned and watched her face slacken and her eyes dull as her complaint was cut off. “I think I need you to prepare me personally for this,” Mesmon said as he took the Englishwoman by the hand and led her towards his private cabin.

Night had fallen, but the city was still bright, torches from a hundred homes casting flickering shadows upon the water. The patrols were less frequent, the harbor quieter so no one really noticed the small rowboat making its way through the water, towards a small landing a few yards away from the mansion. The men were careful, trying to remain nonchalant but ready to flee or fight at a moment’s notice. The boat came up to the landing and a crewman jumped out to tie the boat up.

Mesmon himself stepped out and walked over to the steps. He glanced back at his crewmen. “Try not to attract attention and stay out of trouble. Be here at the stroke of one. If I’m not there in five minutes....wait longer.” With that, he strode up the stairs, his cloak billowing as he made his way up towards the huge house awaiting him.

It had been a while since Mesmon had done some thievery, but he was glad to see the instincts were still there. He welcomed the challenge of breaking into the crowded house completely undetected. The fact that a party was going on at the time just added to the thrills. With all the attention on the guests, no one noticed the shadowy figure climb the vines to the second floor, making his way to the mayor’s expansive bedroom.

Mesmon’s fingers were at work on the lock to the small lockbox he’d found under the bed. Years of plying his craft to survive on the streets of Egypt came to the fore here as the lock sprang loose and he opened the chest to show a pile of gold coins and jewels. His sole eye gleamed in the light from the riches, his mind already adding it to his pile.

An all-too-familiar clicking sound caught his attention. Slowly rising to his feet, Mesmon turned to see a figure standing in the doorway. As it moved forward, into the small lights, Mesmon could see it was an exceptionally beautiful woman, one of the most beautiful he’d ever seen in his life. Long dark hair framed a face that Cleopatra would have envied, the blue dress she wore the height of ladylike fashion but failing to hide her shapely body. The only thing that spoiled the vision of delicate beauty was the pistol she held in her hand, pointed at his chest.

“I would thank you to raise your hands and move away from my father’s belongings,” she said, the Spanish accent just adding to her charms. “I can assure you, I am an excellent shot.”

“I don’t doubt it,” Mesmon said. He knew the arm of a crack shot when he saw her. “If I may ask your name?”

“Penelope,” the woman replied. “My father is the owner of this house, the man you’re currently trying to rob and I’d appreciate it if you stopped it at once. And you still haven’t raised your hands.”

“We haven’t been properly introduced,” Mesmon said, smiling. “Or did your teachings fail to cover the proper etiquette when holding a gun on someone?”

“You are a common thief,” Penelope said, her aim never wavering from Mesmon’s heart. “I hardly think I need to know more.”

“A thief? True. But common? Anything but. Mesmon at your service, my dear.”

The young woman’s eyes went wide at the mention of the name. “Well,” she said, recovering. “My father will be most interested in seeing you. Raise your hands.”

Mesmon slowly let his hands rise up, one going to his eyepatch, seemingly to scratch at it. “It’s not too late to walk away, you know,” he said, running at his eye. “Otherwise, you might not like what will happen.”

“If anyone’s future is in doubt, my friend, it is yours,” Penelope replied.

“Oh, somehow I think I know what my future holds,” Mesmon said as he lowered his hand. In the middle of his patch was his gem, the red gem that had been his saving grace more than once. It caught the faint light into the room and seemed to light up from within, the center of the gem becoming a fiery red glow that instantly captured Penelope’s attention. She stared into its center, the glowing crimson facets drawing her attention in, allowing her to be victim to Mesmon’s soft voice.

“Look into the gem, Penelope, look deeply into the gem. You cannot look away from it, you cannot turn from it, you must keep looking into the gem, deeply into the gem, as deep as possible into the gem, Penelope, you must look deeply into the gem, Penelope, deeply into the gem, so deeply into the gem. AS you look deeper and deeper into the gem, Penelope, you feel yourself becoming tired, very tired, Penelope, so very tired. Your arm is becoming heavy, Penelope, so very heavy, so very, very heavy that you can’t hold the gun. You can’t hold the gun anymore, Penelope, you can’t hold the gun, you can’t hold up that heavy, heavy gun, you have to let it drop, Penelope, let the heavy gun drop, let it drop.”

The gun made a clunking sound as it hit the floor, Penelope’s arm falling to her side. Her eyes were drawn to the glowing gem, unable to look away, her mind fogged by the gem’s spellbinding effects. “Your eyes are beginning to feel heavy now, Penelope, so very, very heavy. As you stare deeper and deeper into the gem, your eyes feel more and more heavy and you feel so tired, so very tired, so tired you cannot keep your heavy eyes open. You must close your eyes, Penelope, you must close your heavy, heavy eyes and submit to me. You must submit, Penelope, you must close your tired, heavy eyes and submit. Close them and submit to me, Penelope, close them and submit.”

Penelope’s eyes fluttered closed and she swayed in place, her mind now under the spell of the gem. Mesmon moved forward and past her, locking the door behind her, hoping no one would investigate her disappearance anytime soon. He turned back to her and came up behind her. His arms reached around and began to undo the front of her dress, then loosening the straps in the back as he spoke. “You have submitted to my gem, Penelope. Say it.”

“I have submitted to your gem,” Penelope said in a flat voice that still managed to sound sexy.

“You have submitted to me.”

“I have submitted...to you...”

“You will do anything I command.”

“I will do anything you command.”

Mesmon’s efforts bore fruit as Penelope’s dress came loose, her firm breasts hardly falling, beckoning for his hands to touch them. As he began to pull the rest of her outfit away, Mesmon continued to speak. “You will give yourself to me, Penelope. Whatever I tell you to do, you will do it. You are mine to command now, is that not true?”

“Yes.” Penelope was naked now and Mesmon circled her, admiring her firm perfection. Toned legs, a full bosom and ass, the bush in between her legs seeming to call to him. Mesmon swiftly disrobed as well and brought the entranced woman over towards the large bed. He lay her down and lay on top of her, kissing her on the lips. She responded slowly, delicately, her kisses not quite as eager, but she soon gave into the passion welling within her. Mesmon continued to kiss her, his hands roaming over her breasts as he did, feeling those gorgeous mounds with glee.

Mesmon rolled himself over and pulled Penelope onto him. Her eyes opened and instantly focused on his glowing eyepatch, the gem sucking at her will. “Mount me, Penelope,” Mesmon commanded and watched the beauty obey, her cunt sliding onto his lap as she welcomed his rod into her. She began to rock herself back and forth on top of Mesmon, her breasts bouncing with each thrust forward. Mesmon’s hands went up to her chest and squeezed the breasts, causing Penelope to moan slightly. He cupped her breasts in his hands as he took her, his cock pushing further up into her pussy. He pinched at her nipples, loving the way they tightened under his hands as she rocked on him, her moans becoming louder as she began to build, her long black hair flowing around her as she bent lower, trying to take more of Mesmon’s cock inside of her. Penelope threw herself back as the two orgasmed, her breasts filling Mesmon’s hands as his cum filled her body. As the woman collapsed onto him, Mesmon smiled as he thought of another treasure he could leave town with.

The pirates at the boat were nervous. Mesmon was later than usual and the fear of going without their captain was a serious one. All sighed with relief as Mesmon approached and were surprised to see a woman in a fine dress walking behind him. Mesmon held a large chest in his hands while the woman was saddled with several bags. As they came closer, the pirates could see the vacant expression in the woman’s face and knew what had happened.

“A better haul than we expected, boys,” Mesmon smiled as he walked down the stairs. He helped unload Penelope’s arms, then helped her into the boat, her expression never changing through it all. “Back to the ship, double-time. We need to leave a little quicker than expected.” As his men took to the rows, Mesmon glanced at the beauty beside him. A load of treasure and a new crewmember, one who could undoubtly help him in more ways than one. It was good to be a pirate.