The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE WRITER”

mc md mf

Overview: Steven Dalton had always understood the difference between a writer and an author was simply a matter of a writer ‘not’ having had his work published, whereas an author had become published at least once.

While he still believed in that basic difference between the two, Steven also believed now that another difference between the two, and just as noticeable, was that a writer starved while searching for the ideas and effort that would help him cross the boundary from one to the other.

Steven’s latest idea was to write a book on the power of mind control—hypnosis to be more exact, in that the control could take place without the aid of drugs of any kind. focussed.

Chapter I

Steven Dalton had always understood the difference between a writer and an author was simply a matter of a writer ‘not’ having had his work published, whereas an author had become published at least once. While he still believed in that basic difference between the two, Steven also believed now that another difference between the two, and just as noticeable, was that a writer starved while searching for the ideas and effort that would help him cross the boundary from one to the other.

Steven’s latest idea was to write a book on the power of mind control—hypnosis to be more exact, in that the control could take place without the aid of drugs of any kind. As was his usual method when first beginning a new story Steven sat down and listed his needs, starting with the purchase of a good book on hypnosis. He knew also that he would need at least one person or more to practice on, so he could write from the point of view of the person doing the hypnotising and the hopeful controlling. The actual plot, he knew, would come to him soon. It always did when he became really focussed.

Steven found many books on hypnosis at the library, but none seemed to be what he was looking for, even though he had admitted to himself he hadn’t a clue what that might be. He’d gotten all sorts of ideas from his library research, such as subliminal tape recordings, spiral patterns and video graphics. Swinging a watch in front of someone’s eyes seemed a bit outdated to him, but he had considered it anyway, not letting any idea go completely until he was sure it had nothing to offer him or his potential readers.

After all was said and done Steven had reached the conclusion that the primary requirement for hypnosis to occur was the absolute fixation of concentrated attention on something or someone, without any extraneous thoughts whatsoever. Relaxation, from what Steven had read didn’t seem to be all that necessary for an altered state of consciousness to occur, as long as the person being hypnotised had his attention completely absorbed in something or someone. Once that had been successfully achieved, any suggestion thereafter given would supposedly bypass the critical conscious mind without even being noticed, and, be accepted fully as if it had been the hypnotised person’s own idea, one that would be acted upon without suspicion or critical evaluation of any kind.

It was all about absolute power over another individual. Steven knew that only too well by the time he had finished all the research he could possibly do for the time being. And to hypnotise someone without them knowing or being aware of it was even more of a power trip to those that way inclined. When he locked into the idea of hypnotising someone without their permission or knowledge it opened up a whole new range of ideas to him, and he explored them in his active imagination to the utmost, looking for that magical idea that would take his status of a writer and change it to one of being an author. Steven knew he was on the right track toward finding it, but so far, the beginning had eluded him.

A few days after he had finished his research the idea came to him out of left field. It had been a warm day. On Steven’s desk sat a silent little desk fan. The strength of the breeze the tiny fan generated was hardly noticeable—just a gentle, continuous stream of soft, cool air upon his face. It was constant enough for him to be aware of its presence and the slight cooling effect on his face, yet quiet and unobtrusive enough for him to not even notice it if he hadn’t suddenly stopped and become aware of it. In fact, he had been idly staring at it while reaching for ideas in the depth of his mind and trying to get cool at the same time. He had found himself locked into the thought of cooling down and the sensation of feeling so good about the coolness actually being felt on his skin at the same time.

What made Steven so sure he had found the answer to his problem was the time. He had been staring at the fan for almost a half an hour and hadn’t realised it. When he finally did, he also noticed that he felt very good within his mind and body for the experience. He now looked at the tiny fan, realising the implications of what he had discovered. It was perfect. Who would take any notice of an innocent-looking little desk fan? Now, if he could just add something to that as well to capture someone’s attention in the first place he would have his idea in the completed form.

Steven stared hard at the tiny plastic fan with the silently spinning blades. Then he realised the difference between what he was thinking and what he had read in his research. The spinning spiral-type disks must have worked, but he couldn’t see how they could invoke a physical sensation, other than a relaxed feeling. Now, if he could just combine the ability to capture attention and the invoking of a physical stimulus, Steven knew he’d have his final answer.

As he was about to get up it came to him suddenly, in a flash of rare insight. He relaxed and sat back down, staring hard at the tiny plastic fan once again. He would combine them both by somehow painting a spiral on the blades of the little fan, thereby being able to capitalise on both the mental and physical attributes of capturing someone’s undivided attention and then holding it ad-infinitum. Now, Steven was happy.

Over the next few days Steven experiment with at least twenty different types of spiral patterns and colours, trying and re-trying them all, one by one, until finally he decided on a pattern that generated a slow spiral at the lowest speed of the three-speed fan, and a very relaxing mental and physical effect, yet he was amazed at the disorientating effect the innocent-looking little plastic fan had on him when he used the fastest speed.

Steven had also chosen a colour, yellow, but in luminescent brilliance. It would glow in the dark, but in the day time it was just bright enough and easy on the eyes as it captured his total and complete attention, and without him even noticing it was doing so. He had kept his attention focussed entirely on the cooling effect of the gentle, almost unnoticeable and continuous breath of cool air upon his skin. Test after test had found him incredibly amazed at the unnoticeable time passed while gazing at the spinning yellow spiral. The time actually seemed to fly by, leaving him every time, feeling very good within himself, both physically and mentally. Now all Steven had to do was to try it out on someone other than himself.

He purposely placed the chair in a particular position opposite his desk and then spent several minutes angling the little fan so it struck the person’s gaze and face in just the right way, without being obvious. He tried a dozen different ways in which someone may sit in the chair opposite him, and from several different heights, simulating both short and tall people who might happen to occupy the chair.

Steven had read somewhere in his research that the more intelligent a person was, the more easily they could be hypnotised. He decided to try the little fan out on the most intelligent people he could find, starting with his secretary, June, a thirty year old separated housewife who worked three days a week for him typing up his manuscripts and putting them in a logical order on disc in his literary archives. He often called her in to sit down opposite him while he bounced various ideas off her from time to time, for a second point of view. It looked like the next day was going to be different, if not entirely successful and exciting.

Steven’s pulse quickened along with his heartbeat the instant his eyes opened the next morning. The smile on his face quickly followed. He bounded out of bed, showered and shaved, then drove quickly to the office for any last minute details he wanted to go over in his mind.

The only thing he hadn’t decided was when to actually try it out. Finally, he decided on just before lunch. It was usually hot anyway at that time, and with the window shut behind the blinds where it couldn’t be seen it was sure to become a hell of a lot hotter by the time he asked June to come in and sit down opposite him. Steven hoped he’d slowed the speed of the fan down enough. At first the spiral pattern could not be seen on the fan’s normal speeds, but then, by adjusting the internal motor he had come up with three speeds that easily attracted his attention.

At eleven thirty his office was quite humid. He smiled and then buzzed June on the intercom.

“Yes, SD.” came the artificial answer from the outdated voice box. She always called him by her per name, ‘SD.’ Steven didn’t mind. A lot of people had throughout his life.

“Can you come in for a while, if you’re not doing anything important? I want you to help me with some ideas for a new book I’m working on.” he told her, knowing it made her feel really important whenever he asked for her help.

“Sure.” she squarked. “I’m full of ideas today. Be right in. Just finishing something. Okay?”

“Okay.” Steven said, then sat back to wait, noticing already now how warm and humid his office had become.

Five minutes later June came through the door, closing it gently behind her. As she walked up to this desk and sat down her face stretched into a grimace.

“God, it’s hot in here!” she stated, fanning herself with her hand. “Why don’t you open a window?”

“I hate the light, and besides, there’s no breeze, anyway.” which wasn’t a lie, Steven thought to himself as he watched the tiny beads of perspiration form immediately across her forehead. He leaned over and flicked the first speed of the little plastic fan on. It cranked up at what seemed to be a very slow rate of knots. Then he leaned back in his chair to watch her like he always did whenever he asked her to help him.

June looked at the little fan, knowing the slow-turning little thing hardly seemed to have the energy to keep turning, let alone create any relief through a nice cool breeze. Then she found herself staring at the strange pattern its blades were making as they spun lazily round and round and as she continued to watch it for a few more seconds she forgot all about the humid room she now sat in. Finally, she turned back to face Steven, but it seemed to take her mind quite an effort to do so. It seemed very relaxing just looking at the fan and thinking of being cool.

Steven had not missed how the little fan had gotten June’s attention, as well as seeing her visibly relax in front of his very eyes. He smiled.

“Why don’t you get a bigger fan?” June asked, smiling wryly. “That one looks as if it’s going to have a heart-attack any second.” Then she chuckled at her own attempt at humour.

“It would only swirl around the dead air in here even more faster.” He replied. “Besides, it’s got two more speeds.” he said, leaning forward and directing her gaze back to the fan as he turned it to the second speed.

The little fan cranked up another few knots, but still seemed to be turning lazily. Then, to Steven’s surprise, June leaned forward with her face and stared right into the centre of its spinning spiral pattern. Her eyes widened for a few seconds, then half closed as she sighed when the cool, gentle breathing of the blades whispered a cooling all over her hot face.

“Ahhhh.” June sighed, feeling the cool breeze, if it could really be called that. She could hardly feel it, even with the speed turned up. Still, she thought, as she became fascinated with the turning pattern, it’s better than nothing in this hot office, and god only knew how long Steven wanted to keep her in here, milking her for ideas for his new book.

“It feels cool on every part of your face.” Steven said softly, soothingly, as he watched her closely. “If you just think about how hot and humid you felt before you looked at it you could almost say the little fan has cooled you off beautifully already, and we haven’t even tried number three speed yet. Isn’t that true?”

Yes, that was true, June thought, as she revelled in the cool air blowing its whispering breath over her face. And she certainly felt a lot cooler looking at the fan now than she had when she had first come into the office.

“That’s for sure.” she answered, her voice sounding sort of dreamy to herself, she noted.

“If you want to be even cooler in this office that feels like a sauna room or a hot, humid steam bath you could turn it up to number three speed.” he told her soothingly. “Then you could ‘really’ cool down and escape this terrible, uncomfortable heat. That would be even better. Wouldn’t it?”

June nodded and reached forward the instant he said it. She did want to be cooler, if that was possible without giving the little fan an internal haemorrhage. Then she waited a few seconds as the pretty pattern increased its speed a little more, to see if it held on under the duress she was now putting it through. Steven was right, she nodded to herself again. This office was like a damn steam bath, a real sauna room at that. She didn’t know how he could stand it in here. She could feel the perspiration trickling slowly down her spine from between her shoulder blades.

“You seem to really like my little cooling fan.” he said soothingly. “You must be ... really feeling the gentle cooling effect ... on your face and ... cooling down your whole body by now.”

“Mmmm.” June answered as a reply. Steven was right again. Her face did feel really nice and comfortable, she noticed. And her body did seem like it was starting to cool down a little bit. She couldn’t feel the sweat running down her spine, now that she took the time to notice it, and she felt very relaxed as she looked at the swirling pattern on the fan’s centre. Yes, she decided. She ‘did’ like Steven’s little plastic fan. In fact, she noted to herself, she might get one of them for herself.

Steven’s heart thumped against his rib cage as he watched his secretary lock her gaze into the centre of the fan. Her eyes seemed sort of glazed and she looked very relaxed and calm.

“The more you look at the spinning pattern the more cooler you become.” he told her in a slower, more soothing voice. “That’s what I’ve always found, anyway. And the more you looked at it the more cooler and more relaxed and calm you become as you just feel like letting all your worries and problems just drain away, from the tip of your head to the tip of your toes.”

June nodded slowly. Steven was right, she decided. That was exactly how she felt and what she was feeling right then. And she ‘was’ beginning to feel more cool and more comfortable the more she looked at the pretty swirling pattern. She felt very relaxed and calm too. She could just imagine all her problems melting away and draining from her head to her toes and then flowing out on to the floor as Steven was speaking about it. Then June suddenly remembered she was supposed to be doing something, but she couldn’t immediately recall what it was. Something to do with Steven and helping him, she puzzled, then lost her focus back to the cooling, swirling fan blades.

“You always ... get very lazy and ... very .. very tired.” Steven went on in a very slow and very soothing tone of voice. “Whenever you ... always want to look ... deeply into the swirling pattern and ... find it so relaxing and ... so comforting ... like you feel just after you ... fall into your bed at night after a ... hot and ... hard day’s work at the office ... and just don’t want to do anything except ... just go to sleep ... and just curl up ... like when you were in your mother’s arms and ... just let go of everything and ... just close your eyes and ... go to sleep now ... because you ... feel so tired and ... feel so drowsy that ... your eyelids will close now .. so tightly ... because ... they’re so relaxed now ... and you know you couldn’t open them ... even if you tried ... very .. very hard because ... you really don’t want to anymore ... because it ... feels so good to ... have them closed so tightly now ... they won’t even open if you tried real hard ... when I tell you to.”

Steven watched and smiled inside and out as June’s eyes closed shut right on cue. She drew a deep breath and sighed loudly as they finally closed all the way down. He decided to remain silent for a few minutes and allow her to really get into the way she was feeling.

June wondered what was happening to her. Something told her she shouldn’t be this relaxed during work hours, but Steven was with her so it must be alright with him. His voice seemed so soft. She had never noticed that before about his voice. Soothing too. She felt warm all over, as if she really was being cradled by her mother’s arms. God, she thought. That was a long time ago, but she could still remember how warm and safe she felt, and she could feel it right then. Her eyelids felt as if they were glued shut.

“Try to open those tired ... and relaxed eyelids ... now.” Steven said softly. “And see how ... they just won’t open. How they just ... don’t want to work .. because they ... feel so good where they are ... now close down very tightly and ... so relaxed and calm.”

June really didn’t want to even try to open her eyes and wished he hadn’t asked her to try. She just didn’t feel like it at all. Nevertheless, he ‘was’ her boss, after all, so she gave it her best shot, although, even as she did, she knew it wasn’t, because she simply didn’t want to. Then she relaxed and stopped trying. She’d made the effort, June decided. He would have seen her trying. That was enough. Now, she wondered, what was she supposed to be doing? It was something to do with Steven. What was it? Then she lost the thought and sighed, relaxing more and feeling more relaxed. She was too tired to think. Some other time. This was the time to enjoy, not to think.

Steven saw June’s eyebrows arch as she tried to open her eyes. She either couldn’t, he decided, after watching her stop trying almost as soon as she’d started, or, she just plain didn’t want to. Either way was okay by him. She seemed to be really relaxing. Her shoulders slumped forward and her head was also now leaning forward toward her chest. Her breathing seemed deep and restful and her arms rested comfortably and loosely on his desk.

“If you ... turn to face me now ... you will ... still feel as good as you do right now.” he told her softly.

June turned her face away from the little fan after a few seconds, although she really didn’t want to do that either. But, she trusted Steven. If her said she would be just as cool, she believed him. And then she did. He was right again. She had a smart boss, she decided, as she settled her shoulders into their new position of facing him. But she wasn’t going to try and open her eyes again, even if he asked her to. It was too nice having them closed. Then she felt herself smile. Well, maybe she would try again, just once, if he asked her to, she decided lazily. After all, he ‘was’ her boss.

“You can ... take some time out and ... go to sleep now. Go to sleep now ... you can go to sleep ... very deeply now.” he told her softly, soothingly. “I know you ... work too hard and ... I appreciate it. It’s alright ... now ... for you to ... go to sleep and ... just let yourself go deeper ... and deeper asleep while ... you relax more and ... more deeply and ... let yourself go ... very .. very deeply to sleep where ... you can’t think of anything and ... don’t want to think of anything and ... just want to sleep deeper ... and deeper and ... take time out for a little while and ... that’s okay. So, go .. to .. sleep .. nowwwww.”

Something told June that she shouldn’t be thinking about having a little sleep in work time, but Steven was telling her it was okay. And she did work hard. She knew he knew that. He was always thanking her. Maybe he was just being nice for all the times in the past when she’d worked overtime and he’d never paid her. She hadn’t minded. He was just getting started as a writer. ‘Someone’ had to help him.

In some ways he was just like a little boy. And now, sleep sounded so inviting, she decided as she felt herself drifting away further and further from the soothing sound of Steven’s voice. And he’d given her permission, so, why not? June felt as if she were floating further and further away on a soft, fluffy cloud. So tired she didn’t even want to think about thinking anymore. Not wanting to do anything but curl up and go to sleep on her fluffy, soft cloud.

Steven leaned further back in his chair, resting it on its two back legs and balancing precariously as he watched closely the face and features of his entranced secretary. His smile had vanished. He was astounded at what he’d accomplished. He had done it, and the proof of his success was sitting deeply asleep in front of him.

Her arms rested lightly and loosely on his desk in front of her and her head bent forward toward her chest. He watched her breathing for several seconds and knew she was breathing deeply and evenly, just as if she was really asleep. Then he had a sudden thought. Maybe he had gone too far and really put her to sleep—a ‘real’ sleep.

“You will ... always hear the sound of my voice,” Steven thought to say quickly. “no matter how deeply .. and .. how comfortably you are in your .. deepest sleep in your life will you .. always be able to hear the sound of my voice .. and be .. able to answer me .. no matter how much you want to stay deeply asleep .. because you ... won’t disturb your beautiful, deeply relaxing and .. restful sleep when .. you can always talk to me .. when I want you too. Isn’t that true?”

June felt her head slowly nod, but she didn’t recall consciously doing it. She could hear him, she decided, but she didn’t want to. She just wanted to go to sleep.

“And you can .. talk to me now,” Steven went on. “with the sound of your voice and ... still be deeply asleep and .. you didn’t know that .. but you do now so .. you can talk to me normally now .. and still stay deeply and fast asleep. Isn’t that true?”

“Ye..es.” June heard herself say, and again she didn’t remember consciously saying a thing. She was amazed. Steven had been right again. She could stay asleep and still talk normally to him. What an amazing thing to know, June thought in wonderment. She never realised that at all.

Steven smiled and let out the breath he’d been holding. He had really done it. He felt like clapping and shouting, but he couldn’t do either. Once again he began to think about what to do now. He would have to install an amnesia key and a trance key word for next time. He didn’t want her to remember anything and he didn’t want to take this long to trance her down next time.

“Because you like this special sleep so much,” he told her, speeding up his speech patterns now that he’d successfully hypnotised her. “I’m going to give you a surprise .. and give you your own special trance sleep key .. with the words, ‘sleep time.’ And whenever you hear the sound of my voice only .. say the special words to your own secret trance key, ‘sleep time’, no matter what you’re doing .. or where you are .. your eyes will close quickly down and .. you’ll go back deeply to sleep .. and fall asleep as deeply and as beautifully as you are right now .. whenever you hear my voice only .. say the words of your secret trance key, ‘sleep time’, you will go fast asleep .. and will not be able to resist .. going instantly .. and quickly .. fast asleep .. because your unconscious mind .. will always remember those words, ‘sleep time,’ which you can forget .. because you don’t need to remember .. what your unconscious mind will .. so you can forget all about ..whatever I tell you to forget .. no matter what it is ... no matter what happens .. and no matter what you do .. what you will .. never again be able to remember. Isn’t that true?”

June nodded slowly. “Yes.” she said, thinking it was absolutely amazing. Her very own secret trance key. What a great idea. What a nice boss she had, giving her a trance key with two secret words that she would always remember, no matter where she was or what she was doing at the time, and she didn’t even have to bother trying to remember what they were because her unconscious mind would always remember.

Steven thought of everything, she decided. She was so lucky to have him for a boss and not someone like she’d had in the past who was always hitting on her and trying to get into her pants all the time.

She had only had one serious relationship in her life and that hadn’t worked out. Now she was saving herself for the next special man in her life, whenever he happened to come along. June sighed internally. She wished he would hurry up. Her biological clock was already ticking away faster and faster with each passing day.

Now for the final test, Steven thought as he prepared to wake her up and test for amnesia and the effect of her trance key. If they both worked he could ‘really’ call himself a success in the area of hypnotism, at least with his secretary, anyway.

“When I snap my fingers.” he told her. “You will be wide awake, feeling refreshed and alive with a new energy coursing through your mind and your body at all levels. And now that you have your own secret trance key you can go back to sleep as quickly as you want to whenever you hear me say it. When I snap my fingers you will open your eyes and become instantly awake and remember nothing of anything I’ve said because your unconscious mind will remember everything so you simply don’t have to. Is that clear?”

Of course it was clear, June thought, a little agitated that he didn’t think she might understand. She knew about her trance key now. And the fact that her unconscious mind would remember everything. She didn’t want to anyway. Why should she?

“Yes.” she answered slowly.

Steven snapped his fingers and started talking as if halfway through a sentence.

“So if you could come up with any ideas I’d really be grateful, June.” he said, watching her blink her eyes several times.

“Huh?” she said.

He watched as the puzzled look spread across her face. Her eyes found his quickly.

“Do you want me to say it all over again?” he asked.

“No. I..I..err...I just don’t rem..” she stammered and then stopped.

June wondered what had happened. Had she been daydreaming? What had he been talking about? She felt herself begin to blush with embarrassment. This had never happened to her before in her life. God, the office felt like the inside of her oven. So hot. June fought to collect her thoughts and try to save the situation and prevent it from becoming any more embarrassing than it already was for her.

“I’m sorry, Steven.” she apologised. “I must have ...er..I don’t know. I must have...drifted off for a second or two. I’m really sorry. I feel so embarrassed. I Just don’t understand.”

Steven smiled warmly at his confused secretary, inwardly pleased with everything he had done in his morning’s work. “That’s okay.” he told her. “It’s too hot to work anyway. I feel like sleeping. How about you?”

June smiled, eased in her embarrassment by her boss’s understanding. But she didn’t feel tired. She felt hot, but not tired. In fact, she felt pretty good, as if she had just woken up from a long sleep.

“For some reason,” she replied. I feel pretty good.” Then she lowered her eyes from his gaze, knowing she probably felt good because she had somehow managed to catnap right under the nose of her own boss.

“Sleep time.” Steven said soothingly.

June’s eyebrows arched at the words Steven had spoken. They sounded familiar, but she knew they weren’t. “Huh?” she responded. Then, “Ohhhhhhh.”

Steven smiled as he watched his secretary’s eyelids flutter for a few seconds then slam shut. Her shoulders sagged down and her head drooped forward even more then it had before toward her chest. Her breathing settled quickly into a deep and even pattern.

June tried, but just couldn’t keep her eyelids open. She couldn’t understand what was happening to her. What Steven must think of me, she thought as she lost the final battle to stop them from doing what she did not want them to do. They had shut all by themselves as wave after wave of the most glorious tiredness she had never experienced before in her life washed over her mind and body, over and over again.

It was just too much for her, and too nice to resist. And finally, June surrendered completely to the relaxing waves as they washed her mind deeper and deeper to a very restful and calm place.

“Are you back in your special place where it’s so ... nice and warm and safe?” he asked her. “Where everything I tell you to experience, you ‘will’ experience, and everything I tell you to feel, you ‘will’ feel, because ‘everything’ that happens in your special place to you will .. seem so right ... and so perfectly natural that ... everything will seem like ... it was ‘your’ idea in the first place and ... you will want to do ‘everything’ that is suggested ...because ... you would have thought of doing that anyway ... in your special place. Isn’t that true?”

Everything her boss said made sense, June thought. What was the point of having a special place to go to if you couldn’t do whatever you liked? And it ‘was’ so nice.

“Yes.” she replied dreamily.

Steven smiled. Total success, in all quarters. He sat and watched June closely, leaving her alone with her thoughts and only one of his. ‘“Go deeper asleep ... now.” he said.

June felt herself drifting deeper and deeper down in her own mind. Wave after wave of gentle, drowsy relaxation washed over her mind and body from head to toe. She felt wonderful and so sleepy.

“June?” Steven tested in his normal talking voice.

“Yes?” she answered, sounding to him as if she were being summoned from a far away place she’d rather remain.

“How do you feel?”

“Wonderful.” June replied. And as she said it her voice sounded different to herself somehow.

“Do you realise what’s happened to you?” Steven questioned.

Well, of course she did, June thought. She was taking time out, just as he said she could. And, it was lovely. She felt calm and relaxed. So very relaxed. “Yes.” she answered. “I’m taking time out, like you said.”

Steven smiled. “That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. And now, you can allow yourself to feel very warm and very comfortable all throughout your mind, and all over your body.”

June smiled at the thought. She already felt like that anyway. But strangely, the more she now thought about it, the more comfortable and the more relaxed she felt.

“I think you’d feel even more comfortable,” he went on. “If you were to be alone right now in your special place, where your privacy could be assured. And you could really let yourself go and enjoy your special time out in as many special and relaxing and enjoyable ways that you might want to. Don’t you think that’s a good idea? To be all alone with nothing and no-one except the soothing sound of my voice which you can hardly hear anyway?”

What a great idea, June thought. Yes, she decided for herself. I ‘would’ rather be by myself. After all, it is ‘my’ special place. And Steven was right. His voice was sounding further and further away. “Yes.” she answered finally.

“That’s fine. Go there now, to your special place, in any way you want to, to wherever you want to, so that you’re all alone with nothing and no-one with you to disturb your privacy except the soothing sound of my voice, which you can hardly even notice being with you except to listen to and not notice at all, just as part of the background, like good music, listened to, but never noticed. Go there now, and tell me when you’re all alone and very private in your special place. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes.” June replied immediately. She wanted to go there for her special time out. Then, into her mind came the image of her last holiday in Vanuatu, in her apartment. She had just returned from snorkelling and was dressed in her bikinis as she came in through her apartment door and locked it behind her. When she could see the door was locked and the air conditioner was turned on she knew she was there. She could smell the salt in the air, even after it had been through the air purifier. “I’m here.” she said slowly.

“Where are you?” Steven asked her.

“In my holiday apartment in Vanuatu.” she answered.

“What are you wearing?” he asked next.

“My bikini.” she replied. “I’ve just come back from snorkelling. It was great.” June could see clearly in her mind the beautiful shapes and colours of the coral she had seen beneath the crystal clear waters of the Pacific ocean.

Steven thought for a moment before he spoke next. Then, in a flash, he knew where he was going, or rather, where he was going to take her.

“June?” he began. “In a moment I’m going to ask you to open your eyes. When I do that, you will allow your eyes to open, but you will remain always deeply in your special place, never leaving it for a moment, and always being totally and completely alone. You will always hear the sound of my voice, like good music, always listened to, but never noticed. You will be completely alone and not even aware of my physical presence, and will not notice the sound of my voice, even though you are listening to it like good music in the background of your special place. Do you understand.”

“Yes.” she answered.

“Allow your eyes to open now.” he said soothingly.

June allowed her eyes to open and saw her room. She smiled. She was sitting at a writing desk.

Steven held his breath as her eyes opened. He watched her look around the desk, but not at him, as if he simply were not there. He smiled.

“June?” he asked.

“Yes?”

“Do remember telling me that you’ve just come back from snorkelling, dressed in your bikini?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“You must have put your clothes back on somewhere because you are still fully dressed. Can you see that? You must have stopped somewhere.” he told her.

June looked down at herself. She was flabbergasted. How could that be. She hadn’t stopped anywhere. She was sure she would have remembered it. But there she was. Steven was right, as always. She was fully dressed again. She shook her head slowly from side to side, trying to remember where it was she had stopped and dressed again.

Steven watched as June slowly shook her head from side to side and smiled at the puzzled expression on her face.

“Never mind.” he said. “It doesn’t matter now, anyway. You back in the absolute privacy of your own apartment now and nobody can see you, so you can take your clothes off now and have that shower you were planning to have so you can wash all that salt off your body before you start to itch. Then you’ll feel all clean and fresh again, just like you want to. Does that sound like a good idea?”

Yes it did, June agreed. Her hands began to undo the buttons on her blouse, beginning at the top button. She was looking forward to the hot shower. She loved the fresh feeling afterward and after swimming in the open sea. It made her feel alive. She undid the last button and slipped the blouse from each shoulder, dropping it on the floor.

Then she reached behind herself and released the clasp of her bra, allowing it to drop to the floor and land on top of her blouse. Without thinking what she was doing she rubbed her hands over the soft underbelly of each breast. “Mmmmm.” she said aloud. That always felt so good to get out of that bra.

Steven’s loins stirred and twitched as he watched June sensually rubbing back and forth beneath each full, jutting breast. Her nipples began to stiffen and swell, and when he heard her moan at the sense of her own touch against her flesh he felt himself harden instantly.

His hand found his restlessness and gripped it tightly in readjusting it as he watched his secretary stand up and slip off her dress and underwear. Then she stretched her hands high above her head, gripping her fingers together as she did so. It was almost more than he could bear. He readjusted himself for the second time in as many minutes.

“It feels good when you rub your breasts like that. Doesn’t it?” he asked her.

“Yes.” she answered immediately. “I hate wearing a bra.”

“Yes.” Steven agreed. “And it felt sexy as well. Isn’t that true?”

“Mmmm. Yes.” she said, her hands finding her breasts and cupping them gently to squeeze and lift them both.

“Almost as nice as softly feeling your special secret place between your legs. So warm and sexy to the feel of your own gentle touch. Isn’t that true?” he said.

June knew Steven was right and nodded with her answer. “Ooohh yess.” He always seemed to be right lately. He never used to be. But he was now. She reached down between her thighs and cupped herself, feeling the softness of her lush downy thatch as her fingers slid smoothly between the soft crease of her junction.

“And now that you’re all alone and it’s been a long time since you’ve masturbated standing up, I bet it would feel really exciting to do it in your special apartment here where no-one can see you having so much personal fun and excitement while you’re on your holiday and taking time out. Don’t you think?”

June felt her fingers reach deeply and intimately between her thighs. “Oohhhh yesss.” she moaned aloud. She always enjoyed her own gentle touch, always wishing men could be as gentle with her as she was with herself. She widened her stance and deepened her sliding, circling touch, feeling her breath deepen to a hoarse pant as it always did when she masturbated at home in her unit.

Her long fingers delved deeply inside herself, while others rounded and circled the pleasure jewel of her Nile. She felt the nectar of her arousement begin to flood her jewellery case in preparation for her own ultimate conclusion she knew was just around the corner and quickened the self-pleasuring actions of both her hands and all of her long, slender fingers.

Her breathing rasped in short, sharp pants, as she bent slightly at the knees. Her mouth opened wide as her breasts swung with her heaving chest as she sought more oxygen to take her to the top of her passion mountain. Her loins flamed and her fingers torched her flesh with pleasure and rapture that seemed different somehow, as if she were feeling everything for the very first time.

Her palms were slickened and glistened from the freely flowing wine of her own moist centre, rubbing, circling, dipping and diving frantically between her open thighs and buttocks for the last piece of rapturous feeling that would send her over the top.

When she found it, and then instantly felt her hips and thighs began to jerk uncontrollably, all by themselves June knew her flaming end was upon her. She gave herself up, body and soul to her moment, totally and very completely.

“Oooohhhhhh, god!” she moaned aloud. “Ooooohhh, yesssssssss! Ooooooooohh, god!” Her hands worked furiously to heighten her tumbling fall from her own dizzy heights. She thrust her loins hard against her slipping and sliding palms, gripping herself fiercely between the legs and squeezing tightly for a few long seconds. “Ooooooooh, Jeeeeeeesssuss!” she cried aloud. “Ooohhmygod, yesssssss! Yyyyeeeeesssss!”

Steven was as hard as a rock, completely mesmerised himself from the sight taking place in front of his eyes. His testicles ached and it was only when he glanced down at himself he realised he had been crushing himself. He released some of the gripping pressure on his twitching groin, watching his secretary pleasure herself to rapturous completion before his own captured gaze.

He stared at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open. Her breathing came in huge gasps as her chest rose and fell rapidly while she settled. Her breasts jiggled this way and that and finally she straightened her stance and sighed loudly as she rubbed her slickened palms all over and under and around each full breast, lingering long on each self-greased nipple between the slippery fingers and thumbs of her glistening hands. And she was smiling as she did so.

God, Steven thought as he readjusted his burning loins for the last time. That was the sexiest scene I have ever had the good fortune to witness in my entire life.

“Rest now.” was all he could think to say to her. He needed one himself. He watched her relax physically. Her breathing slowed rapidly and her arms fell limp and loose by her sides.

Then, “Get dressed again now.” he told her. “Someone may knock on your door at any moment.” Then he watched in physical agony as she quickly dressed herself.

“Sit down now.” he told her when she’d done up the last button. And when she’d done that and settled back down into the chair he continued. “In a moment I’m going to snap my fingers and you will instantly leave your special place, but you will be going back there many, many times if you want. You will remember nothing except how wonderfully relaxed and satisfied you feel in your mind and your body. You will think you dozed off again while I was talking about my new book to you. Do you understand clearly?”

“Yes.” June answered. As long as she could come back to her special place again many, many times, like Steven had just told her she would do anything. It was heaven and ‘then’ some.

Steven snapped his fingers and began talking immediately.

“And if I can ever get one of my stories published,” he said. “I’ll pay you back for all the good ideas you always give me. I don’t know how you do it, June. I’m really grateful to you again.”

June blinked her eyes several times. Oh, no! She thought. I’ve done it again! Her face reddened with embarrassment at doing the same thing twice in the one day. Then suddenly she realised that Steven was smiling at her very warmly and thanking her for her ideas. Her mind raced, but for the life of her she couldn’t recall what she had said. God, she was having a bad-hair day, but she felt so good, so relaxed.

Finally her thoughts decided it must have been the heat responsible for her day and she locked back onto the sound of his voice.

“You’ll have to tell me about your holiday in Vanuatu sometime.” Steven said to her as he rose from his chair and gestured toward his office door.

June rose and walked with him to the door, her mind screaming. As he opened it for her she smiled, but on the inside her mind raced. She had never mentioned her holiday in Vanuatu to Steven. That had happened long before she had come to work for him. She was positive she hadn’t. Had she? God, she thought. What a fucking day!

It wasn’t often that June swore, silently or aloud, but when she thought it then she became acutely aware of the wetness and the warmth between her legs and sighed. Then her face reddened more than any other time that day as she thought of the possibility of her daydreaming about Vanuatu and imagining herself to an orgasm as she sat in front of her boss, ‘while’ he was talking to her. June was grateful he was standing behind her as he closed the door.

Again she felt the deep warmth and wetness, knowing she never got that warm or that wet unless she ‘had’ orgasmed, and her ears burned with shame and embarrassment all the way as she hurried down the hallway to the toilet to check.

Steven sat back in his chair and smiled, satisfied with his morning’s work, and already planning his next day’s events ... starting with a return visit to Vanuatu. He made a mental note as his gaze fell upon the object of his latest and dearest affection. It’s hot there, too, he noted. He mustn’t forget to take his little plastic fan.

The End