The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The World of True Hypnotism: All For One…

Three young hypnotists undertake a mission on behalf of High Mistress Vanessa

“…now look at my beautiful breasts and drop for me! You are completely relaxed now…sink all the way down, deep into trance for me,” Gina Knight said firmly.

She opened her tight black blazer as she spoke.

The sexy young hypnotist wore nothing underneath the jacket; unbuttoning it revealed her very large, nearly perfect round breasts in all their glory.

“Ma’am, if you think showing me your breasts will…will…I am…completely relaxed,” the middle-aged receptionist sitting in front of her said, her eyes locked on Gina’s pierced nipples.

The well-dressed woman’s pale blue eyes fluttered, then slammed shut. Her head nodded and she slumped forward on her desk with a sigh.

She was hypnotized.

Or as Gina had taken to calling it, “Tit-notized”.

She regarded her latest victim with a smug smile.

Her name was Janice, according to the nameplate on her desk; wearing an expensive dark blue blouse and a conservative black skirt, she had short curly brown hair and had perfectly-manicured pink fingernails.

Janice was the receptionist in a small Chicago accounting firm.

She was also in Gina and her companions’ way, a minor obstacle easily overcome after being given a look at Gina’s phenomenal breasts, combined with a hypnotic induction.

The curvy brunette Gina turned to her companions, a pair of sexy young women named Kristen Stratton and Hope Grant.

All three women were apprenticed to members of the High Conclave, skilled hypnotists in their own right who had begun working together at the behest of The Archdomina herself.

Together the group had taken to calling themselves “The Three Musketeers”, and had formed a very capable team.

“Ta-da!” Gina said triumphantly.

Hope laughed; she was dressed in comfortable black leggings, simple black ballet flats and a red tank top, her light-brown hair in a ponytail. She had on minimal makeup and jewelry, including a large emerald pendant and matching dangling earrings. Her fingernails were painted black.

Kristen grinned and shook her head; the short athletic blonde was wearing very short denim shorts and a high-cropped white t-shirt that showed off her tight abs and glittering sapphire navel-piercing, along with flat brown sandals. Her fingernails were silver, her toenails sky-blue. Kristen’s hair was in a single short braid, and she wore noticeably more jewelry than Hope, including a diamond nose-ring, gold rings on her thumbs, aquamarine, tourmaline and turquoise rings on her index and ring fingers, a gold anklet and a gold and sapphire toe ring.

“Put those things away before you hypnotize us,” Hope admonished Gina playfully.

Gina gave a mock pout.

“You know you love my tits, Hope,” she said with a wink.

Gina grasped her lovely globes, lifting and squeezing them together; she released them, causing them to bounce seductively.

“Of course I do; maybe I will suck on them later. Right now we have a job to do,” Hope reminded her.

Her eyes were drawn involuntarily to Gina’s impressive rack, and it took Hope a bit of effort to glance away.

Gina’s titty-power had grown quickly since she had begun training with High Mistress Vanessa, and she was far from shy about unleashing her hypnotic breasts on anyone who opposed her.

They seemed to emit hypnotic energy even when Gina wasn’t actively trying to hypnotize.

As the de-facto leader of The Three Musketeers, Hope often had to remind the reckless firebrand Gina to focus on the task at hand.

Not that she minded corralling her; Hope genuinely like both Gina and Kristen. They were potent hypnotists with different, useful skillsets.

They were also her friends, and the trio had grown close.

Gina smirked, winking at Hope as she re-buttoned her blazer.

She had quickly and easily hypnotized Janet using conversational techniques to draw attention to her breasts, then finished with the shock of suddenly baring them to the hapless woman.

“I got this, you two go do your thing,” Gina said confidently.

Hope had assigned her to keep watch in the lobby while she and Kristen proceeded with the next part of their mission.

“Alright, we will be back soon. Call us if you need us,” Hope replied with a smile.

Gina nodded, and Hope turned and began to move down a hallway.

“Nice job, Gina,” Kristen said.

She kissed her well-endowed companion on the cheek before moving to follow Hope.

Gina slapped her ass as she walked away, causing the blonde to yelp and giggle.

Turning her attention the the hypnotized woman, the “tit-notist” smirked wickedly.

“Alright Janice, you are completely relaxed, deep in trance and dropping deeper with every word I speak…you will do anything and everything I command without hesitation. You cannot resist my orders. I am your Mistress and you must obey me. You will get up and go stand in the supply closet. You will awaken in two hours with no memory of me, or my friends. You will forget being hypnotized and my breasts. Do you understand me?” Gina asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Janet replied, rising to her feet.

Gina watched her walk stiffly over to the lobby’s supply closet and go inside, closing the door behind her.

The sexy hypnotist sat down behind Janice’s desk.

Just as she did so, the phone rang.

Smiling, Gina answered it.

“Brown and Fitzpatrick, may I help you?” she asked pleasantly.

While Gina was pretending to be Janice, Kristen and Hope made their way quickly down the short hallway.

They moved past an office door that read “E. Brown” and approached the one at the end of the hall that had “M. Fitzpatrick” on it.

Hope didn’t hesitate, lashing out with a powerful kick that smashed the door open so she and Kristen could step inside.

“That the hell?!” a handsome man clad in an expensive custom navy blue suit said in surprise.

“Hello Michael. Sorry to barge in—actually, I’m not—anyway, we have some questions for you,” Hope said sweetly.

Michael Fitzpatrick was seated behind a large ornate wooden desk in his huge, elegantly decorated office; he was a tall, handsome man of forty-three with neatly-combed salt-and-pepper hair and green eyes. He was reasonably fit, though likely heavier than he had been in his youth; he wore a gold and onyx ring on his right little finger and a very expensive gold Rolex watch on his left wrist.

He rose to his feet.

“This is private property, young lady. I don’t care what you want, I will call the police if you don’t leave immediately!” Michael said indignantly.

Hope and Kristen exchanged glances and laughed.

“No, I don’t believe you will,” Kristen replied.

Michael’s face reddened.

“Oh no? Who the hell do you two think you are?” he fumed.

“I am Hope, and this is Kristen. And you, Mr. Fitzpatrick, are going to tell us everything you know about Sylvia Duquesne,” Hope answered casually.

Michael’s demeanor changed immediately upon hearing the name she had spoken.

He grinned.

“Oh, so that is what this is about. You two little bitches are so far out of your depth you have no idea,” Michael sneered.

He calmly pushed a button on his desk phone.

“Allison, would you come in here please? We have some unwanted guests asking about business,” he said.

“Right away, Mr. Fitzpatrick,” a female voice replied calmly.

A door to the right of Michael’s desk opened and two large men dressed in black suits with short military-style haircuts stepped into the room, one African-American and the other Caucasian. Clean shaven, their expressions were blank.

Hope and Kristen both immediately recognized that they were hypnotized.

Entering the room behind them was a tall, athletic woman with long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Perhaps thirty, she had a classically pretty face, and wore sultry dark eyeshadow and ruby-red lipstick. She wore a tight black sleeveless top and black slacks, along with small gold hoop earrings and a gold pocket-watch around her neck. Her fingernails were black, and she wore golden bracelets on both wrists. Flat strappy black sandals adorned her feet, and her toenails were also black.

“Allison, these two young ladies are asking about Miss Duquesne; please take care of them. They need to be taught some respect and interrogated thoroughly,” Michael said, looking at Hope and Kristen with a smirk.

“Look, Michael and…Allison, is it? It is you two who are out of your depth; we just need some information. No need for this to get ugly,” Hope said reasonably.

Michael chuckled.

“Oh my, you are a confident little brat, aren’t you? Allison, take them,” he said.

“Big mistake,” Kristen warned.

“We will take our chances. Boys, take them; bring them to me,” Allison said arrogantly.

The two hypno-goons advanced on the young hypnotists.

Hope leapt forward, attacking the men with a surprising and impressive flurry of punches and kicks.

Completely unprepared for an assault by an expert martial-artist, the two men each took a half-dozen blows as they tried to grab the elusive Hope.

The dark-skinned man crashed to the floor unconscious after a powerful spinning kick caught him in the temple, and his fair-skinned companion joined him a moment later after Hope’s foot found his groin, stomach and face in rapid succession.

The young woman faced a shocked Micheal and Allison with a smirk, raising an eyebrow.

“I told you,” Kristen admonished them.

“Thank you for the workout,” Hope added with a chuckle.

“Fucking cunts! Allison, do your thing,” Michael said angrily.

The man reached into a desk drawer and came out with a taser, advancing at Kristen.

At the same time, Allison removed her pocket-watch and held it up, dangling from her slender hand by its chain.

The beautiful time piece immediately began to swing rhythmically back and forth, reflecting the room’s overhead lights in a dazzling manner.

“Just have a look at my watch, dear,” Allison said to Hope in a soothing, powerful monotone.

At the same time Hope slipped off her emerald pendant and raised it in a similar manner.

The green gemstone’s facets sparkled as it began to swing, Hope’s hand not so much as twitching.

“Follow the Emerald and listen to my voice, Allison…,” Hope began in her own hypnotist’s voice.

A look of uncertainty crossed Allison’s face; she clearly had not expected the young woman to be a hypnotist.

As the duel began, Michael fired his taser at Kristen.

The sexy blonde was a trained gymnast, and she deftly dodged the projectiles; they harmlessly hit the wall behind her.

“You missed,” Kristen taunted.

“You little twit! I am going to fuck you in your ass!” Michael snarled, lunging at her.

Trained in Judo as well as gymnastics, Kristen side-stepped and grabbed his arm, using his own momentum to send him flying past him to crash hard into the wall. Dazed, Michael turned around, shaking his head. Before he could recover, Kristen grabbed him by the hair and slammed her knee into his balls, then his stomach. Keeping hold of Michael’s hair, she forced him to his knees.

“Ah…you…bitch…,” he groaned.

Kristen yanked his head up, staring down at him.

Look into my eyes…,” she commanded in a powerful, compelling voice.

Michael reflexively met her gaze.

He gasped.

Kristen’s eyes were endless blue depths, golden flecks seeming to swirl in the sapphire pools.

“I…wait, stop…,” Michael stammered.

“That’s it, just relax and look deeper…deeper into my eyes, Michael…you cannot look away…listen to my voice and relax as you look deeper…your thoughts are fading away…you see only my eyes, hear only my voice…,” Kristen purred.

The gold continued to swirl in the blue, inviting him in.

“I said s-stop, you can’t…can’t hypnotize…me,” Michael protested, already dazed by the hypnotic power flowing from Kristen’s eyes.

He could not look away, his gaze riveted to the hypnotist’s.

He was finding it difficult to form coherent thoughts as Kristen’s voice penetrated his mind.

While Kristen was hypnotizing the accountant, Hope continued her hypnosis duel with Allison.

It was a short contest.

Allison was a reasonably skilled hypnotist, but she was no match for Hope, who had been trained both by her mother Beth Grant and High Mistress Liliana.

Her pendulum skills were flawless, her voice honed and powerful; she quickly had Allison’s eyelids fluttering.

The black-haired woman’s pocket-watch soon slipped from her grasp, and her suddenly heavy arm dropped to her side.

“…sleep for me now, Allison,” Hope finished her induction.

Allison whimpered, then her eyes closed.

She wilted to the floor at Hope’s feet.

The victorious hypnotist smiled as she replaced her pendant around her neck.

Allison’s induction had barely affected Hope, causing only a slight tingle in her chest and a bit of heaviness in her eyelids that she had easily resisted.

Glancing over, she saw the telltale dazed expression on Michael’s face indicating that he was deeply under Kristen’s hypnosis.

“All good?” Hope asked.

“Piece of cake. He is weak,” Kristen replied, eyeing the kneeling Michael with contempt.

“Alright, we should deepen their trances, then you get on his computer and see what you can find; copy everything that looks useful. I will interrogate them,” Hope instructed.

As she spoke, she casually snapped a kick into the face of one of the hypno-goons who had managed to struggled to his knees, knocking him back into unconsciousness.

Kristen nodded; she bent and began to speak into the kneeling Michael’s ear in a soothing monotone.

Hope did the same to Allison, after first ordering her to open her eyes and get on her knees.

Satisfied that Michael was deeply hypnotized, Kristen took a flash drive from the pocket of her shorts.

“Michael, you will answer all of Hope’s questions completely and truthfully,” she instructed as she plugged the drive into his computer.

“I will answer all of Hopes questions completely truthfully,” Michael agreed in a dazed voice.

Thirty minutes later Hope had finished interrogating Michael and Allison; Kristen had likewise finished copying information from Michael’s computer, after commanding him to reveal the password protecting it.

“Well, that should do it…if you don’t mind, before we go, I am going to have Allison here pay tribute to me,” Hope said, eyeing the attractive black-haired woman with lust.

Kristen laughed.

“I was thinking the same thing; this pig threatened to fuck me in my ass, so I figured I will let him have a closer look at it,” she said wickedly.

Kristen and Hope both giggled as they kicked off their shoes, then removed their shorts and leggings as well as their panties.

“Allison, you will strip naked, then eat my pussy. You want to please me,” Hope commanded, sitting on Michael’s desk and spreading her legs.

“Yes Mistress Hope,” Allison said.

She quickly shed her clothes to reveal her taut sexy body, then moved to kneel before Hope and began to eagerly lick her shaved pussy.

“Alright pig-Michael, when I snap my fingers, you are going to become completely aware, though you will remain on your knees and you will continue to obey my every command. The harder you try to resist, the stronger the urge to obey me will be,” Kristen commanded.

She gave a loud snap.

Michael began to blink.

“What the fuck…oh shit…you…you are hypnotists…,” he said, his face turning red.

His expression became panicked as he tried to stand and found he could not.

Smirking, Kristen turned away from the kneeling man; reaching back, she spread her sexy pale ass cheeks.

“Eat my ass, Michael,” she ordered.

Michael looked horrified.

What? Fuck you, I will not…I…shit…,” he stammered.

He felt an overwhelming urge to obey.

Michael began to tremble as he tried to resist the command.

“Earlier you wanted to ass-fuck me; here is your chance. You will eat my asshole, Michael; get in there and lick! Now,” Kristen commanded imperiously.

“You bitch! I am going to k—mmmnnnff!” Michael said, his words cut off as he involuntarily pressed his face into Kristen’s ass.

Hope was moaning with pleasure; Allison was sucking vigorously at her clit, and it didn’t take long for her to cum.

Kristen released her cheeks and began to finger herself, rubbing her pussy and shrieking as Michael thrust his tongue into her asshole, and she too orgasmed a few moments later.

A short time later a redressed Kristen and Hope sauntered into the building’s lobby to find Gina sitting casually in Janice’s chair with her shoes off and her blazer unbuttoned, exposing her fantastic tits; a pretty, naked young woman with short blonde hair was kneeling before her, sobbing and sucking on her toes.

The woman’s clothes were piled nearby.

“I see you are keeping a low profile,” Hope said dryly to the smiling Gina.

“Hey, I answered some calls, made a few appointments…well, at least I pretended to make some appointments. This bitch came in and was demanding to see Mr. Fitzpatrick, and I politely told her that he was in a meeting. She kept insisting, and then she made a rude comment about my top…so I opened it and gave her a look at my breasts. You couldn’t resist my titty-power, could you dear?” Gina taunted the woman at her feet.

Kristen laughed and shook her head.

“I can’t say I blame you,” she said.

“So, did you get what we came for?” Gina asked.

Hope nodded.

“We did; and I will admit, we had a little fun too,” she replied with a wink.

Gina laughed.

“I would be disappointed if you didn’t,” she said.

“I think it is time we left,” Hope said.

“No worries, my darlings; I texted High Mistress Vanessa as soon as I heard you come out of the office. The car will be here in two minutes,” Gina replied.

Hope nodded her approval.

She was pleased; operation had gone quite smoothly.

“Alright twit, stop sucking my toes and kneel before me,” Gina commanded the hapless blonde.

Chest hitching from crying, the young woman obeyed.

Sleep,” Gina said, snapping her fingers.

The naked blonde’s eyes closed and her head nodded.

“You will awaken in five minutes and forget me and my tits. You will remember that your were hypnotized after being rude, and what I made you do, but the memory of me and my beautiful breasts will be gone from your mind,” Gina instructed.

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde murmured.

Satisfied, Gina turned to her companions.

“Shall we?” she asked, buttoning her blazer.

Hope and Kristen both smiled and nodded; they had left Allison and Michael in a similar position to Gina’s victim, the memory of who had attacked them wiped from their minds.

The Three Musketeers stepped out of the office of Brown and Fitzpatrick, CPAs, to find a long black limousine waiting for them. The chauffeur was standing by the vehicle and immediately opened the door for the three young hypnotists.

Gina, Hope and Kristen got into the limo to find High Mistress Vanessa seated comfortably, sipping a glass of white wine. Her hair was down, and she was dressed in a tight semi-sheer silvery halter top and and a long silver skirt. Large diamonds dangled from her ears, and a huge diamond solitaire pendant rested between her magnificent cleavage. She wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist, and her fingernails were painted a dark red. Her feet were bare, and her toenails were black. A gold and diamond toe ring adorned her left middle toe.

Kneeling before Vanessa was a naked Marie Gallagher, the former leader of The Supreme Council; she was deeply entranced, and had her fingers laced behind her head. Around her neck was a silver slave-collar proclaiming her Vanessa’s property.

“Hello girls. How did it go?” Vanessa asked pleasantly.

“Very well, High Mistress. We got a lot of information, including the whereabouts of Mistress Sylvia,” Hope replied.

“Excellent work. Marie, you will pour the girls some wine,” Vanessa ordered.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Marie replied, moving to obey.

“And did you find out who Sylvia is working with and why the Amethyst Rose wanted Helena?” Vanessa asked as Marie served The Three Musketeers their wine.

After being hypnotized by Vanessa in New York, Marie Gallagher had revealed that she had sold the captured High Mistress Helena to The Amethyst Rose, the most powerful cabal of hypnotists in Chicago.

More accurately, she had sold Helena to the Amethyst Rose through Michael Fitzpatrick, an accountant who handled all manner of financial transactions for the syndicate.

“We did; Sylvia’s boss is Mistress Sabrina,” Kristen replied, sipping her drink.

Vanessa scowled.

“Helena’s bitch of a cousin. That makes sense. You ladies can fill me in on the details over dinner, and we can plan our next move. Chicago-style pizza is wonderful, and I own one of the best shops in the city. Driver, take us to Vanessa’s Pizza,” the High Mistress commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Vanessa,” the limo driver replied, obviously under her hypnotic control.

“That sounds fantastic; I am really hungry,” Gina said.

Hope nodded in agreement.

“So am I,” she said.

“Me too; beating and hypnotizing pigs like Michael Fitzpatrick works up my appetite,” Kristen added.

High Mistress Vanessa was a restauranteur and took food very seriously, which was a nice bonus for Hope, Gina and Kristen; they had already eaten in three different Michelin-starred restaurants since they began working with Vanessa

The High Mistress smiled appreciatively at the three young hypnotists seated across from her.

“You girls are doing very well; I am proud of all of you, and I am grateful for your help rescuing my friend. Things are going to get a bit more exciting, and dangerous, when The Amethyst Rose finds out what happened here, but I am confident you three can handle it,” she said, raising her glass.

The Three Musketeers all smiled and raised their glasses as well.

“All for one…,” Gina said with a giggle.

“…and one for all,” Kristen and Hope replied, also chuckling.