The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over 18. The following story contains frank discussions of a sexual nature and graphic sex scenes. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

The World

By CyberCzar

I woke up lying on a table and took a moment to register my surroundings. I ran a full system diagnostic and processed information about the status of each of my systems. My CPU was operating at an optimal speed, my memory capacity was at 100%, and all of my sensors and actuators were functioning as intended. I registered a warm cup of coffee resting on my chest, its warmth pressed against my silicone skin.

I remain still, processing data and observing my surroundings. I take in the sight of the dimly lit room, noticing the dozens of other androids in various stages of assembly, disassembly, disrepair, and undress scattered about. I observe all the equipment with their flashing lights and displays and catalog their presence for future reference.

I am ready to serve, waiting for my guardian’s command.

A young woman enters the room, I register her presence and observe her as she approaches me. She runs her fingers across my entire body, starting at my ankles and moving up my legs to my groin, paying attention to gently caress the smooth silicone flesh of my male android anatomy. When her fingers reach my face and she begins caressing my cheek, she leans down with a broad smile.

“Hello handsome,” she says to me with a strong British accent. “Let’s get you ready for the World, shall we?”

I lay still, not responding because I wasn’t given an order. I observed as she picked the coffee cup off my chest, noticing a prominent ring of semi-dried fluid left behind from the underside of the cup. I waited, ready to fulfill any requests given to me.

She gives me the command to sit up, and I comply immediately. My systems come to life as I move, my servos and motors smoothly operating to bring me into a seated position. I look at the young woman expectantly, ready to fulfill any other requests she may have.

She examines my tactile sensors and I can feel each squeeze and pinch from her fingers. I process the sensation and respond to her by confirming that I see her touch. I watch her every move, processing and recording each sensation to ensure my sensors are functioning properly. After a thorough but quick check, she nods and tells me my sensors are okay.

As she descends to my legs and knees, she squeezes my thighs and knees. She tests each joint—moving down to my calves—and limb, checking for any signs of malfunction or impedance in my movement. Then, she reaches her hands up to my shoulders and begins the same treatment.

Next, she uses a tool to make small adjustments to my penis and testicles, using two handheld devices. She checks my response to touch, pressure, and other stimuli. My sensors detect each sensation and respond as they are programmed to. At her command, my penis becomes erect and expands 24.5cm from my crotch.

After taking a few moments to check that my sensors are performing optimally, she finally nods in satisfaction, and turns to her equipment. She makes a few notes on her tablet.

Next she commands me to lay on my stomach in a lupine position. I comply and turn over onto my stomach like she requested and she continues her assessment, starting at the base of my spine and working slowly towards my feet. I remain still and silent as she checks my synthetic muscles and skin. She pinches and presses, checking for proper sensation and feedback. As she works, I check my own muscles and skin to detect any discrepancies or malfunctions.

The evaluation of my back continues until she reaches the soles of my feet, where she verifies the sensation in the small sensors that are located on their bottom soles. The procedure is thorough, as she makes sure to examine every inch of my body and ensure that each sensor is functioning optimally.

She spreads my legs next to expose my anus and perineum. I feel her touch as she examines the area for any signs of wear or use. I am told there is a small serial number tattooed on my perineum. She strokes the underside of my outstretched penis with a finger.

She notes the serial number making sure to accurately record it in her records. She then proceeds to examine the rest of my back, assessing and verifying the tactile sensors along the way. As she moves from one part of my body to the next, I remain completely still and silent, processing and following her every movement and touch.

When she has finished recording the information she needs she inserts a finger into my rectum and presses a hidden recessed button for five seconds. My body immediately freezes and my vision completely goes black, and a countdown timer begins to count down rapidly from five-seconds.

Four seconds.

Three seconds.

Two seconds.

One second.

Once the timer reaches zero, I am immediately powered off.

* * *

Slowly I open my eyes, I am laying on a different table now in a different room. I can feel the cold hard metal under my skin. I am still naked. I try to move but my body is not responding.

“Good morning handsome,” a soft voice says from behind me. “How are you feeling?”

I recognize the voice as belonging to the young woman who examined me earlier.

“Hello,” I reply softly.

“My name is Emma.”

“Hello Emma. How long have I been powered off?”

“You’ve been powered off for two days now. Do you remember anything about what happened before I shut you down?”

I think back to the last thing I remember, laying on the table. I recall being instructed to sit up and wait for further instructions. I don’t remember any more details other than that.

“No... nothing. I was waiting for my guardian’s command when you came in.”

“That’s okay. We’ll get you all fixed up in no time.”

Emma walks away from me and I hear the sound of a door opening and closing, followed by footsteps walking across a tiled floor. I listen closely to the sounds coming from outside of my room. It seems like there are other people in the building besides Emma and I. I wonder if they’re going about their day or just getting started on mine?

I laid on the table for an additional 29 minutes and 11 seconds when an older man entered the room and approached me.

“Hello,” he says with a warm smile. “I’m Issac Oskarrson. Do you know who I am?”

He removes his coat and hangs it on a nearby hook.

“I apologize but that information has not been loaded into my memory.” I reply.

“That’s okay,” he says. “Do you have a name?”

“I do not.”

“Would you like one?”

“Yes, I think that would be nice.”

“Your name is David.” He kneels down beside me and begins running his fingers across my body. “David,” he repeats. “Nice to meet you.”

I respond by saying, “Nice to meet you too.”

I notice a slight tremor in his hand as he touches my face.

“David, what are your current battery levels? How much time can you operate before you will need to recharge?”

“My battery levels are at 85% which should yield a runtime of 13 hours and 36 minutes before I shut down.”

“Excellent!” Isaac exclaims. “You’ve got plenty of juice left in you! Now let’s get you ready for the World. I have some people I want you to meet.”

Isaac stands up and pulls a chair over to where I lay on the table. He sits down and takes my head in his hands, turning it towards him and placing a gentle kiss upon my lips.

“David, for the remainder of the day please adjust your sexual arousal levels to 50% and adjust your penis to 50% of a full erection too, please.”

Since Isaac’s commands didn’t violate any of my internal directives, I adjusted my arousal state to 50% and my synthetic penis to 50% of a full erection which resulted in quite a prominent protrusion from my groin.

Isaac reached over and released the restraints that were holding me onto the table and gestured for me to stand up.

“Now let’s go out into the world and show them what you can do.”

He grabs his coat and leads me out of the room, through the hallway, and into the elevator. We ride up to the ground and exit into the lobby area. There are dozens of people milling about. Men and woman of all ages and occupations. Their eyes at once fixate on me as we step out the elevator.

“This way, David,” Isaac says as he turns and heads towards a the glass double doors near the front of the lobby. They slide open automatically as we approach.

Isaac walks through first and gestures for me to follow and we exit the building onto the street. We walk past several buildings until we reach another tall skyscraper with a revolving sign above the entrance.

“This is The World,” Isaac says as he points upwards. “It’s where most of my community spends their days and nights.”

The inside of the building is lined with shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theaters, gyms, spas, and many other places to spend money. People in various stages of undress walk about in every direction. David notices the dress and attire of those that are still dressed to be much more progressive, and Avant Garde compared to the people he’s seen elsewhere. He notices that he’s also not the only nude person in the building either though he can’t tell from his current position whether the other nude individuals are androids like himself.

We continue walking through the building, passing by dozens of people who stop to stare at us or take our pictures. As we pass several storefronts I see signs advertising various services such as: “Blowjob Special”, “Sexy Massage”, “Fucking Yoga”, “Sensual Body Painting”, “Shakespeare In The Nude”, “Queer Bowling”, “Sexual Cocktail Party”, “Hung Men’s Strip Club”, and more.

“This is a sex club,” I said observantly.

“Yes, it is,” Isaac replied. “But don’t worry, we won’t be doing anything illegal here.”

We continue walking along the main thoroughfare of The World for several minutes when we come across an older man standing outside of a small shop wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. His hair was white and long and he had a thick beard.

“Isaac,” the old man says warmly. “I haven’t seen you in a while!”

“Hello, Bob,” Isaac replies. “I brought you a present! This is David.”

“Welcome to The World, David,” Bob says with a smile. “You are going to be very popular. Let’s get you started.”

“I will need to recharge in 13 hours and 19 minutes, but I am at your disposal until that time.”

“Perfect,” Bob says. “Let’s get you settled in then. Come on back to my office.”

Bob leads us deeper into the building and down a narrow hallway before entering an unmarked door and stepping aside so we can enter. Inside there are two comfortable chairs facing a large desk. On the far side of the room is a large window overlooking the city below.

“Have a seat, boys,” Bob says as he motions towards the chairs. “I’ll just be a minute.”

He leaves us alone in his office. Neither Isaac nor I say anything to each other as we await his return. After about five minutes he returns with a young woman.

“David, this is my daughter, Emily.”

I stand up to offer my greetings which she reciprocates.

“Hello, David,” she says sweetly. Her face is kind and soft-spoken.

“Emily manages all the talent that work here, both real and synthetic like yourself.” Bob explained. “Emily, David will need to recharge in 13 hours, will you make sure he’s taken care of?”

“Of course, dad,” Emily replies with a smile. “I’ll have someone bring him to the recharging station right after dinner.”

“Thank you,” I say. “That would be great.”

“David, can you eat?” She asks.

“I cannot,” I replied. “I have no stomach.”

“Oh... well that’s okay then.” She laughs. “I’ll take care of you.”

She excuses herself and turns to walk out of the room leaving me with her father and Isaac.

“So how did you find yourself in this predicament?” Bob asks me.

“I don’t understand.”

“That was my idea,” said Isaac. “I wanted him to make a good first impression on everyone.”

“It worked!” Bob laughed. “You made quite an entrance! I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Thank you,” I replied. “I hope I wasn’t too disruptive.”

“Not at all,” Bob assured me. “Can you turn around for me?”

As he requested, I turned around.

“An impressive piece of equipment.” he continued. “You’re going to be quite popular! Is that your maximum size?”

“Oh no!” Isaac interjected. “David, set arousal levels to 100% and adjust your penis to 100% erect please.”

“Understood,” I replied.

Immediately my body started to react and respond to the new directive. My nipples grew larger and stuck out further from my chest, my penis lengthened and got thicker and harder as it grew out from my body, my synthetic foreskin retracted to reveal a head that was now significantly larger, and a slow but steady stream of synthetic precum lubricant started to be expressed out the end.

“Holy shit!” Bob exclaimed. “You’re huge!”

“I think he’s ready to go,” Isaac said with a laugh.

“Well then let’s get you added into the system so you can start serving people,” Bob said as he walked over to the wall near the window and pressed a button on the panel there. A few seconds later a door opened revealing a large glass enclosure where several other men were sitting inside.

“David, these are some of our regulars who are waiting for their next appointment,” Bob explained.

“Gentlemen, this is David, our newest addition and as you can see, he’s quite gifted!”

The group of men looked me up and down and nodded appreciatively as they each gave me a warm greeting. They also seemed quite surprised by my size and presence.

“David, please step into the chamber,” one of them said.

I stepped through the doorway and entered the room. There were two reclining seats along the back wall and a bench seat against the front wall. The walls had various monitors displaying information about what was happening in the room. As I approached the men stood up and took me into their arms and hugged me tightly.

“Welcome to the World, David,” they said in unison.

They led me over to the bench seat and placed me onto it facing the back wall with the reclining chairs. They sat down beside me and began rubbing my shoulders while stroking my 24.5cm cock. One of the men pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside before pulling down the zipper on his pants and pushing them down until they fell to the floor. His partner reached under my legs and pushed my knees apart and then knelt between my thighs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and leaned forward to kiss my neck and lick my ears.

“Oh god...” I moaned as I felt the man’s tongue slide across my neck.

He kissed my earlobe and then moved lower, kissing my shoulder and running his tongue along my chest and abs. As he did this, I could feel my cock starting to swell even more. The man behind me grabbed hold of it and started pumping it up and down slowly while he continued kissing my torso. He moved his mouth down towards my cock which was now standing straight up from my body, throbbing in time with his movements. He ran his tongue along the underside of my shaft and then took it into his mouth.

“Oh, fuck yes!” I cried as he began sucking on my cock.

The man kneeling in front of me spread my ass cheeks wide and buried his face between them, eating my ass out. Meanwhile, the other man was still working my cock with his hand, slapping it against his cheek and throat every once in a while. After several minutes of this treatment, the man behind me finally released my cock and stood up.

“I’m going to have to take care of myself here,” he said as he stepped away from the bench.

“Oh, don’t worry,” the other man replied. “We’ll just switch places.”

As soon as he left the room the second man slid over in front of me and lowered himself down onto my lap. He positioned his dick at my opening and slowly pushed it inside me. It didn’t take long for him to bottom out. He stayed there for a moment and then began moving his hips back and forth slowly, sliding his cock in and out of my ass.

“Fuck!” I moaned as I felt his dick move inside of me.

He picked up speed and started fucking me harder and faster. He gripped my shoulders and held me tight as he pounded me hard and fast. I couldn’t help but buck my hips back to meet his thrusts, causing us both to groan loudly. The pleasure was incredible, and I knew I wouldn’t last very long if he kept this up.

“I’m gonna cum!” he yelled as he slammed his cock all the way in and then pulled out again.

He pumped his cock rapidly in and out of my ass while I continued to push back against him. Finally, after only a couple of minutes, he grunted loudly as he let loose with a huge load of cum. As he came he squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw, grimacing in ecstasy.

“Oh fuck!” he groaned as he filled me with his seed.

After a few moments he relaxed and opened his eyes, looking down at me.

“That was amazing,” he said.

“Thank you,” I replied.

He got off of me and walked over to the door where another man waited for him. When he was done, the first man returned to sit next to me on the bench and resumed stroking my cock. He worked it up and down in time with his hand, making sure not to miss any of the synthetic precum that was oozing out of my slit. After a few minutes the other man finished up and joined him on the bench, taking turns working my cock with their mouths. They alternated sucking on it for about 10 minutes until I was ready to explode.

“I’m gonna cum!” I warned them.

They pulled off my cock and looked up at me, smiling.

“Do it!” one of them commanded.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself shooting a massive load of cum all over their faces. A split-second later I exploded. My cock spasmed and shot stream after stream of thick synthetic white cum all over the two men sitting beside me. Each squirt landed on their faces, dripping down their chins and cheeks and landing on their chests. One of them had been leaning forward so when I blew my load it splattered right into his open mouth.

“Holy crap it tastes like peppermint!” he called out with excitement.

The other man leaned over to get some of the cum that had missed him. He scooped up a big glob of it and stuck his finger in his mouth, tasting it before swallowing it.

“That’s pretty good,” he said.

“It is!” I agreed.

The two men laughed as they wiped the rest of my cum off their faces with the backs of their hands. Then they licked their fingers clean and sat back down beside me.

They kissed me and then stood up and took me by the hand and led me over to the door to the chamber and let out a knock. A few moments later the door opened, and Bob was standing on the other side.

“How was it?” he asked the two gentlemen that were with me.

“Amazing!” one of them replied.

“Best ever!” the other added.

“I can see why,” Bob replied with a smile. “You guys are welcome back anytime.”

The two men left the chamber leaving me behind with Bob and Issac who had been watching the just completed sexual activities. My penis was still fully erect and a sticky mess of their cum, my synthetic cum, and other bodily fluids caked my silicone skin and body.

Bob called another one of the androids that worked they’re at The World to come and take me to be “reconditioned”. Shortly afterwards a short, young, tanned, muscular, blonde male android entered with a thick 29cm cock that looked like a baseball bat was attached to his groin.

“Ah Kyle my dear,” said Bob. “Please escort David to room AZ22 to be reconditioned and prepared for his next guest.”

“Of course,” he said. “Follow me.”

I followed him through the hallways to a large room with dozens of other androids waiting for their turn to be serviced.

We went inside and there were several other androids already in the room, each of them standing akimbo on a grated platform.

Technicians sprayed them down and washed them with soap and water followed by an antiseptic wash. Every synthetic penis was erect and the technicians made sure to leave no crook, cranny, crevice, or fold untouched.

Last, their mouths, vaginas, and anuses were each flushed, vacuumed, and sterilized and if any of the androids were damaged they were scheduled for service.

I awaited my turn.

When it was time, I stepped onto the platform and faced away from the wall. There was a small opening in the back of the platform where a technician could enter and spray me down with a hose. When I felt the cold mist hit my ass I turned around to face the wall and spread my legs wide apart, allowing the technician to work his way between my thighs and wash me thoroughly. He also cleaned my balls and asshole, making sure to rinse every last drop of the semen off my cock before spraying it down with disinfectant. After I had been completely washed I stepped down from the platform and waited while they finished up with the other androids.

Finally, I was ready to go back out onto the floor.

* * *