The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WORKOUT

It started when I was 17. My mom had just bought a lifetime membership for me and herself, at a local Health club. The men worked out monday, wednesday, and friday, and the women the other days. I was a 180 lb muscular, good looking boy and was 1st string varsity football on the local H.S. team but I wanted to be bigger in my upper body. I was working out at school but was not seeing real progress on my own. I was determined to be bigger and do it with a real trainer.

My first day in the Gym I was a bit apprehensive, but meeting the manager, Patrick I felt a bit at ease after he chatted with me about the club etc. He was a big man, and older too in his 40’s and he was 6.6 and broad and muscular himself. He was very nice and said he would help me get started after we chatted a bit about the desire I was seeking. He then took me into his office and told me that he had to do a few measurements and that he would do this at the start of each session until I was at the level he wanted me at.

He initially asked me to strip but leave my tennis shoes on,,, I held back as I was a bit afraid and embarrassed but he said it is ok I see nude men all day long it is my job, and how can I measure you if your dressed. He had me sit in the chair in front of his desk as he just started talking to me nice and calmly and the next thing I remember I was standing nude in his office with my back to the wall and he was sitting in a chair in front of me. I only had on my tennis shoes,, and my cock was starting to rise as he chatted and measured me. I was embarressed but he said its ok most men come in here get erect, your no different. He contiuned to measure me, slowly, from head to toe but he did not touch my private parts but I was extremely erect and swollen as he did his thing. I remember being very excited standing nude hard swollen in front of him, and I was confused as to why I did not run out of the office then and there, but I did not, as I wanted him to see me naked that way?

After this measurment he took me into the gym and he helped me with the set he wanted me to do and watched me as I did them,, it took about an hour, and when done I hit the showers with Patrick showing me how I was to do that too, shower hot then cold, then into the hot tub then back into the shower hot then cold then warm then dress. As I did this he was near by always watching me and giving me guidance. I left for the day, and he said as I left we do the same next session. I left kind of excited and with me standing nude in front of him on my mind, so much I masturbated in the car on the way home and at home a couple of times that night. I could not wait till the next session came around.

My next session was just the same, I went to his office, got naked and let him measure me, and the same set too along with the same shower routine. We continued this set for the first 4 sessions until the 5th session. On the 5th session he asked me if I would be interested in being one of his boys that poses for others in contests, “Pose off’s” with other guys and make a few bucks on the side too. I said “Yes” and he explained that it involved a pose off for a group, normally men, most older men, “executive types” and that me and a couple other guys from the gym would pose flex and the winner got some bucks, and then after, all we had to do was mingle with the men and say hi. I was ok with that, so he showed me a tiny thong I was to wear when I was going to pose, and he said I have to draw a emblem on your gym trunks showing the others that your one of my boys while here in the gym,,, I said “Ok”. He placed a small book under my left thigh and started to draw as he sat in front of me. I was soon hard in my jock and I am not sure how but my cock and balls were out of the jock and to the side of my gym shorts as he drew on my trunks. I was hard erect swolen and throbbing, and he commented on my size and shape and thickness. He asked if the High school girls enjoyed playing and getting fucked by it,, I said sure, but I was turned on by this scene and he knew it. That is when he touched my cock to hold it over out of the way he said as it was brushing up against his wrist. Then he held my cock and balls in his big hand as he finished the drawing. I was hard and he was holding me lightly squezing my package as he did I was near orgasm. He then had me stand and get measured and I dripped pre-cum from my shaft as he felt around my legs and belly and touched my balls and cock shaft. But I did not cum and he did not have me masturbate or cum for him or in front of him. I worked out after that and waited for the next session. When that came about I again was in his office nude, and he was measuring around my hard cock and balls and I again started to leak pre-cum. This time he held my shaft and and felt my balls as he did. He also felt my ass crack and fingered my asshole too. I was very hard and did not pull away but wanted him to go further. His finger was at the entrance to my asshole and I wanted him to stick it in. Then I lost my balance and fell into him and as I did he caught me with his hands on my hips, and his mouth opened as he took in my cock. I just stayed there as he mouthed me. It was the first time a man had ever sucked me and I loved the feeling, my cock felt the warm mouth, the wetness, and the stoking was very exciting. I did not pull away. After a few minutes he released me and said He wanted me to be a great poser and that I might loose a few sessions, but would win some too, and then he said the looser maybe asked to perform on the stage in front of the group, and then mingel after. I said “Ok” and thought this was ok. I was not sure why I was into it but the idea of being seen and maybe having to perform for the winner was ok and kind of exciting too. Then he told me that when I minged I would be nude since the second posing we all would pose without the thongs on, and then stay nude till the event was over. I was ok with that too! That is when he told me that many men might want to tip me if I was good at mingling with them. I thought of the money I could make by mingleing. My cock got even harder.

We went thru this kind of training session for a few weeks, and I was getting buffed, not just in shape, but I was getting larger, arms, legs, and my pecks got huge, and my ass was rock hard. Patrick told me to come to his conference room one day before starting a session and as I did he told me to strip. I did and he applyed a cream to my chest except my pecks and my back and my ass checks and crack too and then my legs. He told me it took off my hair and after a few applications, my hair would not come back with a monthly application. He left the hair on my pecks and a trail to my crotch, he also left my hair on my crotch but applied the cream to my ball sack. He then had me go shower after a few minutes, I did and my hair all came off. I looked even bigger than I did before. I worked out and showered with Patrick near me the entire time, and then he asked me to come to his office. I showed, and I went to his office wearing only my towel as I walked through the gym. He had me drop the towel and then put on the thong he kept in his office. I did and he showed me how to pose, flex and hold a pose and make love to the group he said as I posed for them. I did all he asked and was very excited, as he showed me how to show off my package too. Then he said you have to pose the second time nude, so lets do that and now, pose to show off that nice big fat cock and those balls. He showed me how to do that. I was very hard and swollen too. He then sucked my cock for a while after, but would let me cum, as he said tonight you have to pose for the group, and I want your ball sack full. He gave me an address and told me to be there early, and to wear the thong under my pants and only a T-Shirt. I was hard all day but did not masturbate, as I wanted too but knew he would be unhappy if I did. I got to the address early and waited, as it was a residence in a nice area. I went to the door at the time told to, and Patrick met me and took me downstairs had me strip and wait in my thong only. I waited with 2 other guys I had seen before in the gym, both older and bigger than me, but Patrick said don’t worry the group will choose the winner and it depends on how well you excite them by your posing. I did not worry and knew that if I lost it was ok since I would have to perform on stage after, and whatever that was it would be ok. I was ok with the idea of being naked in front of the group and also being hard and erect too, and if I had to do something, I was ok with it. I was not sure why I felt that way but I did and I was ready to win or lose.

We four, Patrick and the other two men, went out on the small stage in the basement initially to be introduced, and then one at a time to pose. The men were all older, and they all yelled encourgement as we all 3 went on, and then each of us went on individually. After I posed we all 3 posed one last time in our thongs together. Then we left the stage and the first guy stripped off his thong, and went back out, he got many many cat calls and then the second did too, and then I stripped and did what Patrick told me to do to show off my package as he called it. I got lots of cat calls too and now many of the men were nude too in the audianace and some were wearing only shirts as others were totally nude. I posed to please them and when done I got a loud round of applause. We were all three called back to the stage as Patrick told us our rating. I lost that night and was third, but only by one number to number 2 and 2 numbers to the winner. Patrick then asked the winner to claim his reward and the older man that won asked for me to suck his cock as the group watched. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth for the first time, although it felt very familiar, but I could not remember doing a man’s cock before but I knew I had. I sucked him until he came in my mouth and I swollowed his cum, and then the second place man told Patrick he wanted to fuck my ass as the group watched and then he did. I was bent over a small table and Patrick lubed my bare ass as he inserted the second place man’s cock into me, and I remember being rammed many times until he came and pulled out. The group all cheered him on and as he fucked me Patrick also placed his cock into my mouth as I was being fucked. His big cock felt like it had been there before and the taste and the trexture felt very familiar to me. I was then asked to masturbate in front of the group and I did, as I came in 3 long streams of jism, out of my hard shaft. The group went wild.

We all got off the stage and then many men came up to me, told me how much they enjoyed the scene, my body, cock and the fucking I got, and touched me, felt me. I was asked to go to the back room with a few, and said my tip would be a few hundred dollars if I did. I went with two men initialy, and after they both were sucked off and each fucked me I met 2 more older men and did the same. That night I remember 6 different men in my ass and more men in my mouth and I had over 600 dollars in cash. Patrick said he was very proud of me and he told me to come with him to his home where I did and I remember the next morning waking up nude in his bed, with dried cum on my face and body too.

Patrick told me all that all I did, and how well I had performed and that the following week we were going to do it again, but he had 5 men posing this next week. I was excited and got hard as he told me the plan. I left but sucked his cock one more time before I did and getting a big load of his man cream as he filled my mouth. I met him the next day for a typical wortkout and measurement session in his office. I now knew why I was familiar with his cock, size, taste and texture, as he told me I had been blowing him since our second session of measurements in his office, but that I did not know it but was under his influence, “his hypnotic influence”. I wanted more, and he said I was programed to be gay the rest of my life and would be unfulfilled unless I performed nude for men, posing, and took cock in my ass and mouth. I was harder than I had been for a long time as he told me. I sucked his cock in the office that day and then did my exercises. When I was done, he also had me suck the assisstant manager’s cock too in the office before I left the gym.

That night I went to Patrick’s home again, and he had a couple buddies over, older men I saw from the group, and they had me strip. They all three fucked me a couple times and I sucked each of them more than once before I left for home. I continued my workout sessions with Patrick for a couple years, which always included sex and measurements before or after, and I also posed for his gay mens group often and had sex many times with the other posers and the men in the group. I made a few thousand dollars in a couple years too. I now still enjoy posing and being a bottom for a group, but do not do it for Patrick, as I moved away many years ago. I now know he hypnotized me to be gay and to do all he asked, and I am ok with it. I enjoy my workouts and posing and extra money I make and the benefits of winnnig most of the time. I sometimes loose and when I do, I do all I am asked, and then go home with a happy face and a sore ass normally. Thanks Patrick wherever your at!