The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please consider visiting my blog at www.sonatacafe.blogspot.com and leave me a comment with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions. I can also be reached by email at .

This story is part of the Women’s Dating Network series. All six parts can be read and enjoyed separately in any order.

Women’s Dating Network: Jaclyn’s Story

By Sean Flynn

Jaclyn was out dancing when her iPhone beeped about a new email. She did not check it immediately. She was on the floor helping her friend Heather ignore a guy way out of his league trying to grind against her. When Heather went off with a guy closer to her own level of attractiveness, Jaclyn returned to the booth her group of girls had claimed early in the night.

Hello Jaclyn, my name is Whitney Silver and I am the founder of the Women’s Dating Network. You have been invited to join our community by your friend Georgia. In order to provide the best matching experience, our site is limited to referrals made by trusted members. We ask you to help maintain that trust by sharing our site only with women you know well and whom you trust to be honest, open and respectful. That also allows us to keep our service free for women.

Now, please click here to begin your experience. Welcome to our community. I am very confident you will find what you’re looking for.

Love, Whitney

Jaclyn searched for each of her friends. She saw Heather at the bar with the hot guy. Heather was wearing a strapless red mini dress that had pulled men to her all night. Annie and Alisha were dancing closer to the DJ. Jillian was missing, probably outside smoking. None of them were close to the table.

Jaclyn didn’t want them to see the message. She had considered doing something like that to get out of the bar scene but the reality scared her. Jaclyn was very pretty, a cute heart-shaped face, 5′6″, with bright blues and long straight blond hair. She still considered herself curvy when though she had lost the weight she had added in college. She should not need help getting a boyfriend. She closed the message and hid her phone in her bag.

When she got home that night, she called Georgia. Jackie and Georgia had gone to the University of Florida together. Georgia had moved to New York City for a public relations job while Jackie had come to Philadelphia for her first media job.

“Hey, what’s up with that message from a dating site? Are you meeting people online?”

“Yeah, and it’s great!” Georgia answered. “I know you probably think we’re too young for online dating but this site isn’t sketchy at all. Brenda…a woman at my company…turned me on to it. You have to try it.”

“You know I can’t say no to you,” Jaclyn laughed. “How’s New York tonight?”

“Boring. You have to come up here very soon. I miss you.”

Jaclyn missed her best friend too. Georgia had been one year ahead of Jaclyn at school and had served as her big sister when Jaclyn joined the sorority. The other sisters had teased them about being so close, even though Georgia had a boyfriend during most of her time at college.

So without telling any of her new friends, Jaclyn signed up for a WDN account. The initial questionnaire was so long that Jaclyn probably would have given up if she had not promised Georgia. As it was, she dozed off three times while filling it out. When she finally reached the writing free response portion, Jaclyn wrote:

I moved to Philly two years ago after college for my dream job. I didn’t know anyone here but I’ve since made some amazing girlfriends. I honestly think I’m too young for this, but I take risks. You should too. The rewards can be awesome.

“No way,” Jaclyn exclaimed to her friend and co-worker. It was an amazing coincidence that both Jaclyn and Emily had joined the same online dating site.

“I’m regretting my honesty already,” Emily answered.

“No, it’s awesome,” Jaclyn continued. “I joined just a couple days ago. One of my sorority sisters in New York raved about it. It’s so cool we’ll do this together.” Jaclyn obeyed her urge to hug the other woman.

Jaclyn had been thinking of her profile while traveling to work on the weekend. They had to finish editing a training video that was to be shown to the customer on Monday. Jaclyn was the company’s production assistant. Emily was the senior associate producer. While Emily led Jaclyn through the final touches on their rather boring assignment, they began discussing possible ideas for dream projects.

Emily had pitched Jaclyn on the idea of a reality series centered on Internet dating. Jaclyn had pointed out that they had missed the boat. The reality dating show market was already saturated. Emily said her idea was different. She did not want to do a reality competition, which she said reflected a very old paradigm, the single person and the multiple bachelors/bachelorettes. Emily wanted to show the truth of modern matchmaking: the hope, fear, dashed expectations, the pervasiveness of technology and the banality.

“But realism isn’t what makes those shows entertaining,” Jaclyn insisted. “People want cat fights. Since when do you want to do reality TV, anyways?”

“You’re right,” Emily said. “It’s just been on my mind because…well, I joined a dating site recently.”

“Really?” Jaclyn asked. “So did I. Which one?”

“It’s new. It’s called The Women’s Dating Network.” Which inspired Jaclyn to hug the other woman.

“You have to let me know everything that happens and I’ll tell you.”

“I guess it will be good to share.” Jaclyn could feel Emily squirming to get loose. Jaclyn wondered why she had suddenly become physical and took her arms back.

“Sorry,” Jaclyn said. She packed up her things as Emily locked up the editing suite. “Want to come out tonight? My roommate and I are going to this new club on Second Street.”

“Thanks, but I promised to visit my parents tonight,” Emily said. Jaclyn was relived. Why had she invited Emily out? Though they were friends, Emily had never shown any interest in partying with Jaclyn’s 22- and 23-year-old friends. And Jaclyn did not necessarily want her most immediate boss seeing if she got drunk. Jaclyn pulled out the pair of black stilettos from her bag and changed out of her sneakers. Maybe Jaclyn really was ready to grow up, have a real relationship, and not spend her nights in crowded clubs getting hit on by drunk guys and competing with skanks in tight jeans, too much lip gloss and acrylic nails.

During the week, Jaclyn and Emily found themselves working together on a new corporate project. They had been working all morning trying to prevent sexual harassment when they took a break for lunch.

“I’m going down the street for a salad,” Emily announced. “Want anything?”

“The harvest salad,” Jaclyn said. She reached for her purse but Emily was already at the door.

“It’s on me,” Emily said.

“Thank you.” Jaclyn used the ladies room and then waited for Emily’s return. She quickly grew bored and wondered if it was all right to check her WDN account from work. Jaclyn knew her co-workers used the company’s computers very freely. She was more worried about Emily walking in on her. But that was the last thing that should bother her, Jaclyn decided. They were in this dating experiment together and if she could not trust another woman to be discrete, who could she trust?

Jaclyn was glad she had logged on. She had 4 new messages. She clicked on the first message.

Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to John. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling John more about yourself?

Jaclyn wondered if she should go on. She sat there listening to the site’s oddly soothing music and watching the flashing patterns. Then she decided she could trust Emily. She clicked Yes.

What is your favorite location on a Saturday night?

A New Dance Club. Jaclyn loved dancing. She knew a lot of girls hated being in a hot, noisy club, but despite Jaclyn’s occasional complaints, she loved it. Why else would she keep going? She loved losing herself in the music, feeling the sweat in her hair and she didn’t mind random guys grabbing her ass.

Money is no option, how would you spend a day off from work?

Easy question. Shopping. Jaclyn was a sucker for expensive clothes and brands: Victoria’s Secret, Coach, Tiffany’s and Nordstroms.

Which of the following characteristics are most important for your partner to have?

Jaclyn selected Confidence & Success. She wanted a guy unafraid to sweep her off her feet and take charge. She wanted a guy who could walk her past the velvet ropes of life.

What are your friends like?

That question gave her pause. It was so broad. She looked at the possible choices. She selected We share most of the same interests. That was true. She and her friends all loved clubs, shopping, the beach, tanning, getting their hair and nails done. Isn’t that why people were friends in the first place? Because they liked the same stuff?

After she finished the questions, Jaclyn saw that her photos were very highly rated. Guys seemed to like her. She liked feeling sexy and desirable. She wanted more. She returned to her account inbox. She clicked on the next message.

Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Ken. Your profile caught his eye and he would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling Ken more about yourself?

Of course, Jaclyn thought. Another mini-questionnaire began.

Which of the following characteristics are most important for your partner to have?

That was easy. She wanted someone Tall & Hansome. Sneakers were fine for early mornings, but anytime she went out she always wore heels. She wanted a guy at least 4 inches taller than her. Especially important when he took her dancing.

What is your favorite style of dress?

Jaclyn selected Fashionable. She liked having men stare at her. But it was easy to show some skin and attract men’s attention. Jaclyn knew she had to work to make her outfits the envy of other women. She wanted their jealous stares on her body. The old expression was true. Women all dressed up for each other.

What is your favorite activity with your friends?

A New Dance Club. When Jaclyn’s friends all got together, they were a force to be reckoned with. No bouncer failed to waive in five hot girls. Jaclyn also liked the friendly competition between them: who had the sexiest shoes, the trendiest dresses. Last week her friend Heather had looked so delicious in that red mini. It was especially fun to pick up guys together with her friends.

What are your friends like?

Hot! Jaclyn noticed that the photos that received the highest ratings were those in which she was not alone. Men expected hot women to have hot friends. She decided she would post more girl-on-girl photos.

She returned to her inbox. She went to click on the next message.

“Jaclyn!” Emily finally shook her.

“Oh? Emily?” Jaclyn turned. “When did you get back?”

“You really didn’t notice me?” Emily asked.

“Sorry. I was totally engrossed on WDN. Do you want to check your account?”

“No, thank you. Let’s get back to work.”

“Come on. Aren’t you curious to see who’s checked you out? When’s the last time you looked?”

“Not since I signed up,” Emily said.

“You’re logging on now,” Jaclyn said. “Do you want to leave your perfect match hanging?” Emily looked unconvinced. “As a favor for me, so I’m not the only girl checking her dating account from work?”

“Ok,” Emily said. Jaclyn found her salad and plastic utensils while watching Emily log on. “A little privacy, please?” Jaclyn backed off. She sat across the room. She drizzled some of the dressing on the greens and began to eat. “What’s happening now?”

“I’m being asked if I’m interested in meeting this guy,” Emily said. “He doesn’t look like a serial killer. That’s the great thing about people, you can tell who’s crazy just by looking at one photo.”

“Say yes,” Jaclyn shouted.

“Now I have to answer more questions?” Emily asked.

Jaclyn kept quiet as she let Emily find out for herself. Gradually, Jaclyn noticed Emily’s expression grow vacant as she stared at the screen and occasionally punched computer keys. Jaclyn felt free to evaluate her friend fully. Emily had a classic beauty; a ballerina’s figure with a graceful neck and very fair features partially obscured by glasses and casual clothes. Jaclyn wasn’t sure Emily would fit in with her younger friends, but Jaclyn thought maybe just the two of them could hang out together.

At one point, Emily completely closed her eyes and swayed slightly to the music Jaclyn recognized well. Jaclyn stood up and inched closer. The music was even more soothing than Jaclyn appreciated when she was distracted answering questions. She reached Emily just as the woman opened her eyes, blinked and turned towards her. Jaclyn had an unexpected urge but Emily’s suddenly sharp eyes discouraged her.

“Ready to get back to work?” Emily asked. Jaclyn nodded. Emily gave Jaclyn back her seat at the editing console and ate her salad while giving instructions.

Jaclyn got home from another late night in the clubs. She had been particularly daring all night, going so far as to steal away a guy who originally had his eye on Jillian. She had wanted to Jillian to fight back, but the other girl had let him go and ignored Jaclyn the rest of the night. Now, still wearing her club wear, Jaclyn checked her WDN account.

She had 1 new message.

Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Georgia. Your profile caught her eye and she would like to learn more about you. Are you interested in telling Georgia more about yourself?

Jaclyn laughed. Her friend was such a flirt. Jaclyn was also a little disappointed her newest message was just a joke and not another man interested in meeting her. Might as well make the most of it, she thought. She clicked Yes.

Do you like to travel?

Jaclyn laughed again. This quiz was perfect. Jaclyn did enjoy traveling. She especially loved traveling to warm destinations, hot spots in Mexico and the Caribbean. But for this quiz she selected a more appropriate answer: I enjoy traveling to visit friends. Jaclyn made a mental note that once this mini-questionnaire finished, she would edit Favorite hot spots to include New York City. She thought about all the fun the two women could have in Manhattan.

How ambitious are you in your career?

Jaclyn thought of working last Saturday. It hadn’t felt like a drag to be in on the weekend. Her busy hours didn’t bother her either. She greatly enjoyed sharing the creative process with Emily. She felt the two of them had grown closer. Jaclyn selected Extremely; my job is exciting and fulfilling.

How long have you been interested in dating women?

Jaclyn thought about that question. She could not tell the truth, obviously. So she selected the answer the answer that came closest to the truth. Dating women is a new urge.

How do you feel about no strings attached sex?

Jaclyn wanted to mess with her friend. She wanted to select I love to fuck. Wow, that was really crude, to have that as an option. Jaclyn looked at the other answers to see if they were as bad. They were tame. She re-read the offending answer. It read: Sex is a healthy part of dating She re-read the question: How do you feel about premarital sex? Jaclyn selected the truth. I need to feel a real emotional connection before sex. She needed to care about someone, like she cared for her friends, or believe the relationship was progressing somewhere real to get physical.

Jaclyn made the changes to her profile and shut down her computer. She changed out of her club wear and into her favorite nightie. She picked up her phone on her way to bed. She sent Jillian a text message:

sorry if I was bitch tonight. guess I had too much to drink. sorry, honey.

As she got under the covers, her phone beeped. But it wasn’t Jillian responding. She had a text message from Georgia.

thanks for answering my flirt. LOL! If NYC is hot spot, you have to visit soon. we’d have so much fun together. Brenda wants to meet you.

Jaclyn stared at the text message for a while, picturing Georgia in her mind. Her hand traveled slowly down to her crotch. Her pussy was wet. She picked up her phone again. She composed another text message: i need your help. call me tomorrow morning.

Jaclyn stood in her apartment’s bathroom staring at her cell phone. Meanwhile, Annie pounded on the door.

“Hurry up, Jackie, I have to pee,” Annie whined.

“Just a second,” Jaclyn answered.

“What are you even doing in there?”

“Fine,” Jaclyn stormed out. “Go ahead.” Annie ran into the lone bathroom in their shared apartment. Jaclyn went to the hall mirror. She practiced her pose again. Bent over, ass in the air, pout across her face, thinking, are you going to fuck me or just stare at me all night?

“What are you doing now?” Annie asked. Jaclyn’s roommate was the same age as Jaclyn. She had silky dark brown hair and striking green eyes. Her body was well toned and despite her height of 5′5″ she could look quite tall. Her bearing made her seem glamorous without ever trying.

“Practicing my pose.” There was a knock at their door.

“I buzzed someone up while you were locked in the bathroom,” Annie said.

Jaclyn ran to the door. She found Emily with her prized Nikon D90 DSLR camera. “Emily, thank you for coming.” Annie starred at them from the hallway.

“I thought we were going shopping today,” Annie complained.

“We are,” Jaclyn said. “But Emily’s helping me update my profile photos first.”

“I don’t get it. First you lie about joining a dating site and now you’re having a photo shoot in our living room?”

“Have a seat, this won’t take long,” Jaclyn said. Annie sat down and began texting while ignoring her friend. Emily began taking photos of Jaclyn in another sexy, come hither pose. She ran her tongue along her upper lip while Emily zoomed in her on her face. She turned around and raised her arms so her thong panties were visible to the camera. She turned around and ran her hands down her body while she imagined her admirers out in cyberland.

Annie glanced up from her photo and was shocked at the racier posses. She could understand Jaclyn taking such photos at a bar, but for guys she wanted to date and possible marry? Annie was also surprised that Emily, always so sensible and cautious, was encouraging her roommate.

“I see you looking,” Jaclyn said to Annie. “Get up here and help.”

“What? Why?” Annie said.

“Boys expect hot women to have hot friends,” Jaclyn answered. Annie reluctantly walked over into the frame. Jaclyn immediately threw her arms around Annie’s shoulder and pulled her close. Annie smiled as Emily snapped photos of Jaclyn with her arms around Annie. Emily continued to snap as Jaclyn slid her hands over Annie’s ass. She whispered something into her roommate’s ear that Emily couldn’t hear. But then Annie’s hands were on Jaclyn’s ass.

“Are you ready for the money shot?” Jaclyn asked.

“Sure,” Emily said. Emily peered into the camera’s viewer. Annie was still smiling at the camera. But Jaclyn was leaning in towards her roommate. She planted a full mouth kiss on Annie, who was not expecting it. She immediately pulled away.

“What the fuck, Jackie?” Annie stammered. “That wasn’t cool.”

“Come on Annie, you know girl on girl is hot.”

“I don’t care! I don’t want some frat guys jerking off over my photos.”

“Who said it was only guys getting off?”

“What’s wrong with you? Emily, delete that photo, now!”

“I didn’t even take it,” Emily said. Jaclyn frowned her disappointment. “Do you want to check to see?” Annie walked over and watched as Emily went through a slide show of the photos. “See, the last one is of you two, err, hugging.”

“Good,” Annie said. “I’m waiting downstairs.” Annie left in a huff.

“It’s a good thing some people don’t know how to use digital cameras, huh?” Emily said. “Want to see?” Jaclyn’s face lit up and she hurried over behind Emily. There it was: the photo of Jaclyn kissing Annie.

“There is going to look awesome online,” Jaclyn said. “Thank you so much Emily.” Jaclyn hugged her friend and planted a kiss on her cheek.

“You’re welcome.”

“Good luck on your date tonight.”

Things had been intense in the apartment since Jaclyn’s weekend photo session. Annie had been sullen all during their trip to the mall. Even a shared pedicure hadn’t helped. Then Annie sulked all week. Annie wasn’t getting over it, but rather getting angrier even time she thought about it. Jaclyn had completed violated her boundaries and then dismissed her feelings. Annie sat in her room reading, wondering when Jaclyn would finally apologize.

Thirty minutes went by and Annie remained on her bed with that week’s InStyle. She only got up when her phone beeped. Annie had left it on her desk which was just out of the reach of the bed. Annie had an email. It read:

Hello Annie, my name is Whitney Silver and I am the founder of the Women’s Dating Network. You have been invited to join us by your friend Jaclyn…

Annie couldn’t believe it. She was so enraged that she stormed out of the bedroom and into the common area, where Jaclyn sat working at the kitchen table, before she remembered she was supposed to be ignoring her roommate.

“You got my email?” Jaclyn smiled.

“Do you have any respect for me?” Annie said. “You flip out since you’ve started doing this site and instead of apologizing you ask me to join?”

“I do apologize,” Jaclyn said. “I got carried away and didn’t respect your feelings. But I wanted you to understand how that happened and why I let my excitement make me act like a bitch to someone I respect and love. I am so sorry, Annie.”

“Ok.” Annie caught her breath and wondered what to say. Despite her remaining indignation, she felt the true anger seeping out of her. “Ok. As long as it doesn’t happen again. I’m still not joining.”

“Please. I think you’ll like it.” Annie felt the bittersweet anger returning. Jaclyn saw. “I’ll make you a deal. Try it and I’ll do your dishes for two weeks. If you still think it’s stupid, I’ll do the dishes for a month. It’s free for women. What do you have to lose?”

“Why do you care so much?”

“If my referral signs up, I get more points which unlock extra features.”

“Oh, why didn’t you just say that when you asked? That at least makes sense. Ok, I’ll do it. But the deal stands. Dishes for at least two weeks.”

“I’ve get the site right here. Sit down.” Jaclyn patted the chair next to her and pushed over her laptop.

“Right now?” Annie asked.

“I already washed your dishes from dinner,” Jaclyn answered gleefully. Annie looked over and saw that Jaclyn was telling the truth. Annie sat down and got to work. “I’m right here if you have questions.” Jaclyn put her hand on Annie’s thigh. Annie felt it but didn’t say anything before she was distracted by the soft music and strange patterns from the web site.

Annie entered her basic information: 5′5, brunette, brown eyes, raised protestant, wants two kids someday. For body type she selected slender. Jaclyn thought that was right. Annie began answering questions about her interests, hobbies, background, etc.

How big of a family do you come from?

Annie came from a family of four girls. Growing up with three sisters, two older and one younger, had certainly affected her character. She was used to expressing herself. If one didn’t speak up with that many siblings, you would get ignored everywhere.

What was your last read?

Annie though of the behavior psych book she had read for grad school. But then Jaclyn whispered in her ear:

“I bet you were in your room reading about Brad and Angelina, weren’t you?” Annie nodded. Jaclyn took Annie’s hand and helped her guide the mouse over to Trashy Gossip Magazines. After it was selected, Jaclyn removed the hand and let Annie work herself. Her other hand, though, remained on Annie’s thigh.

“How long is this? I’m getting sleepy.”

“Don’t fight it. It’ll make you more honest if you relax.”

How close are you with your friends?

Annie answered: Very close. We share everything.

“Let me help you pick some photos,” Jaclyn said. Annie had a lot uploaded to her Facebook account so it was easy. Annie had lots of close up photos of her warm, welcoming smile. There was a really cute one of Annie and her younger sister Allison. Then Jaclyn posted a bunch of photos with the girls all out partying together in their high heels, including the one in particular in which Jaclyn’s hand rested on Annie’s thigh, just it did now. Finally, Jaclyn posted the photos Emily had taken, including the one with Jaclyn’s lips locked around Annie’s. Annie didn’t object.

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Jaclyn asked.

“Yes.”

“I don’t have to do the dishes for an extra two weeks, right?”

“No.”

“Let me check my account now,” Jaclyn said.

Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Kevin. He really likes you and has added you to his Favorites list. Want to connect with Kevin?

“Let’s do this questionnaire together,” Jaclyn continued. Annie nodded.

Are you jealous if your partner is attracted to other women?

“Mmm, what do you think, Annie? We’re all attracted to beautiful women, aren’t we?”

“Yes…” Annie nodded slowly.

Emily prepared for her subjects arrival by checking all the equipment. She was bursting with ideas and hoped that the two girls would be open to experiment. She didn’t have to wait long. Jaclyn and Annie arrived early.

Emily opened the door and found them standing cheek to cheek, smiling broadly. Emily took a mental picture immediately. Then she noticed that she held her camera in her right hand.

“Stay there,” she said, raising the camera. Annie and Jaclyn held their pose. Only Jaclyn moved, to brush back Annie’s brunette hair so the camera could see her full green eyes. Emily caught that tender act on her camera and then took another few of them smiling. “Come on in.”

“Thank you so much for doing this Emily,” Jaclyn said.

“Yeah, thank you so much,” Annie repeated. “And I’m sorry about acting like a bitch last week.”

“It’s ok,” Emily said. “Everyone reacts differently to the camera. It can be intense.”

“Yeah, but I’m ready now,” Annie said. She wore cut off jean shorts, black suede heels, and a shiny pink blouse. “Jaclyn’s been showing me all those hot photos of women online. Now I understand.”

“You’ve been on your account a lot?” Emily asked.

“Yeah, we’ve been having a lot of fun on there together,” Jaclyn giggled. She wore a bright blue mini dress and very high strappy white sandals.

“Do you want us to kiss again?” Annie asked reaching for Jaclyn’s neck.

“If you’d like,” Emily said. Annie pulled Jaclyn’s head back and began kissing her. Jaclyn opened her mouth to her roommates tongue. They both stayed there, savoring the taste. Annie eventually broke away.

“Hey, you didn’t take any photos,” she said.

“That wasn’t what you asked,” Emily said. “You can make out all you want. But this isn’t amateur hour. So if you’re done kissing, let’s get to work. Annie, sit in that chair.” Annie followed Emily’s direction. “Like you are working on that laptop. Now, Jaclyn stand next to her with one hand on her shoulder. Perfect. Annie, look at the screen but don’t stare. Let you gaze go soft. Nice. Jaclyn lean over. Look at her but also tilt your head up like you’re about to look at the camera. Higher. Wait.” Jaclyn stepped over to them. She put her hand on Jaclyn’s chin and lifted her gaze. “Hold it there.” Emily jumped back and took several photos.

“The theme we’re going for is seduction and corruption,” Emily explained. “I want to document Jaclyn’s natural dominance and Annie’s hesitance. Jaclyn, you’re in control, corrupting the easily duped Annie.”

“Hey, that’s not true!” Annie interrupted.

“Quiet, my pet,” Jaclyn put her finger on the girl’s lips. Annie pouted but was quiet. Jaclyn winked at Emily who smiled her thanks. Jaclyn also moved Annie’s head back to Emily’s arranged pose. “Like this, right?”

“Perfect. Thanks Jackie.” Twenty minutes later, Jaclyn sat with her ass on the desk, holding Annie’s head cradled against her breast while staring wickedly at the camera.

“That’s hot,” Emily said. “You’re natural models.”

“I think Annie should really be taking off my dress,” Jaclyn said. “It feels like the next natural step.”

“Do it,” Emily said. She watched them. Annie pulled off Jaclyn’s dress. Annie’s face portrayed doubt and innocence while Jaclyn demonstrated gentle encouragement and lustful anticipation. Suddenly Jaclyn broke her pose to ram her tongue into Annie’s mouth. Annie yielded. Then Jaclyn ripped off Annie’s top, exposing a cute pair of tits in a red bra.

“Take it off,” Emily said, capturing more images. Annie was ahead of her. She unfastened it and the lingerie fell to the floor. They stopped to kiss again. Now Jaclyn was sucking on her roommate’s breasts. Emily couldn’t take photos fast enough. She put down that camera and picked up her Canon ZR40 MiniDV digital camcorder which had been on a nearby end table. She also moved in a lot closer.

“Keep going,” she instructed. “You’ve seduced her, Jaclyn. Now take your time. Annie you’ve stopped resisting. You’re busting with arousal and you just want your pussy licked.” Jaclyn unbuttoned Annie’s shorts. “That’s right. You’ve waited so long to get into your friend’s pants. Feel her wet pussy. Now you can’t waste another second.” Jaclyn pushed her friend onto table and pulled off her panties. “Annie, you’ve been seduced. So why are you being tortured with the waiting? Tell her to lick your pussy.”

“Lick my pussy, Jackie,” Annie moaned. “Please lick my pussy.” Jaclyn began sucking her roommate’s clit.

“Do you want to join?” Jaclyn asked.

“No,” Emily said. “But don’t stop.”

Annie and Jaclyn burst into their apartment, giggling, with their arms weighed down by bags. “That was so much fun,” Annie shouted. “I thought that guy’s wife’s head was going to explode.”

“Can you blame her?” Jaclyn said. “She’s shopping for shoes and her husband is drooling over to hot young babes like us.”

“In his defense, you did have you tongue down my throat,” Annie laughed. “There were a lot of guys looking at us.”

“Still, it’s rude to stare.” Jaclyn put her bags in her room. “I’m still jealous. Those peep-toe pumps are the cutest things.”

“Yeah, but you found such a hot lingerie set.” Annie deposited her bags into her room. “May I use your computer to check my dating account?”

“Sure. I want to watch. You get this really dreamy look on your face when you take a quiz. It’s so fucking cute.”

“Are you going to take advantage of me in my altered state?”

“Honey, don’t be silly. Of course, I am!” Both girls laughed. Then they raced over to the computer. Annie logged onto her account.

Hi Annie, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Kevin. He really likes you and has added you to his Favorites list. Want to connect with Kevin?

“Didn’t someone named Kevin favorite you last week?” Annie asked.

“Mh-hm,” Jaclyn was already kissing Annie’s neck and kneading her roommate’s boobs. She stopped to look at the screen. “Yes, that’s him. He’s Emily’s little brother.”

“Really? He’s hot.” Annie clicked Yes.

Are you jealous if your partner is attracted to other women?

Annie clicked No. Kevin was obviously attracted to Jaclyn since he had made her his favorite. But Annie felt no jealousy towards Jaclyn. They were best friends. They shared everything. They could certainly share a guy. And after all, if it wasn’t for Jaclyn, Annie wouldn’t even be on this site.

How do you feel about threesomes?

Annie really wanted to have a threesome with Kevin and Jaclyn. Annie saw that the news photos Emily had taken of Annie and Jaclyn touching each other had been rated nearly perfect. So Kevin obviously expected both women. Annie thought it was an ironic way to thank Emily for taking the photos, by sharing her brother.

There were so many fun combinations. They could swap his cock back and forth. She could eat Jaclyn’s pussy while Kevin fucked her from behind. Or she could suck on his cock while Jaclyn’s licked her clit. Ooooh, that last option seemed really good. Annie looked down and realized that Jaclyn was between her thighs licking her cunt right then.

“What’s wrong?” Jaclyn asked. “You were zoned out there.”

“I really want us to fuck Kevin together,” Annie said. “I really want it to happen soon.”

“All right, we will,” Jaclyn said, starting to lick again. “But for now just relax again.”

Annie did relax and let her orgasm build up. There was also another question.

Which of the following best describes you?

Cock-crazed whore? Maybe. She did really have cock on her mind. It had been too long. But also really loved pussy now. Nympho slut was more appropriate. That described her and Jaclyn’s lifestyle. Just sitting around eating pussy waiting for the cock to show up.

Jaclyn had 1 new message: Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I want to introduce you to Lisa. She describes herself as a romantic and playful grad student who wants to meet for coffee. Are you interested in meeting Lisa?

Jaclyn’s heart raced. She wasn’t sure she wanted to meet this woman. But she wanted to explore the possibility. She clicked Yes.

It was late. Annie had returned to her own room. Jaclyn sat in her own darkened room pretending to be asleep.

I’m so glad you like her. Please answer the following questions to make sure she’s an ideal match.

Do you like that your match works out daily?

Jaclyn fell in love with her Lisa almost immediately. The woman had posted nearly two dozen photos of herself. They were all close ups. Lisa had blond hair down to her breasts, green eyes and full lips. She sold a wide range of emotions: from sorrowful, to silly with her tongue sticking out, to indifferent. Only a few showed her body but those that did were a knockout. She was in a skimpy bikini on the beach. Her stomach was flat and her breasts were full for such a skinny frame, though not big enough to be obviously fake. She enjoyed yoga and dancing. In another full body shot she wore a leotard further showcasing her lean body. In the last, she wore a sparkly purple dress with her hair curled and touches of make-up. She was stylish too. Jaclyn felt flattered a woman like that was into her.

Do you mind that your match is older than you?

Jaclyn selected No, I like older women. She wasn’t sure if that was true. She liked that Lisa was older. One of the advantages of being with a woman was the feeling of true seduction, rather than the clumsy attempts of men. A more experienced woman would be even better.

Do you like that your match is ambitious in her career?

Lisa was a medical resident. Surprisingly though, Jaclyn did not really care. She was usually concerned about dating men who could take care of her. That was less important with a woman. With a woman, it was about her needs and physical pleasure, not material concerns.

Do you like that your match likes to stay active?

Lisa listed as her fun activities I love going to museums, libraries, paint ball, pubs. Jaclyn loved that. It meant she could get out of the routine of hot and noisy dance clubs every night. Jaclyn dreamed of making love on the beach with Lisa.

She also had a text from Georgia: luv the hot pics! but also jealous :-( who is that chick your kissing? When are you visiting? I want you!

Jaclyn didn’t answer. Instead, she logged out of WDN and logged onto Expedia to search for flights to New York.

Jaclyn was bored. Annie was too. Kevin had brought them to a party where they barely knew anyone. It was an anniversary party for Emily’s friend Wendy, who was close enough to Emily’s family to invite Kevin. Emily was at the party, of course. And Jaclyn had met some of the other women as well, but they were mostly on their own. Now Kevin had even abandoned them. They sat on the living room couch together, alone in the empty room.

“Diana is really hot,” Annie said of the party’s hostess. “I love that skirt she’s wearing. And those sheer stockings. I could stare at her legs all night.”

“I hear she’s a bitch,” Jaclyn said.

“Since when do you have trouble taming feisty women?” Annie inched closer to her friend’s bright lips.

“Don’t flatter yourself. You were an easy lay. But I like the thought.”

“I get so turned on by girls these days. How do you work with Emily all the time and not just jump her. She’s so cute! When she was recording us fucking, I was so bummed she didn’t join us.”

“Is that so, slut?”

“Yeah,” Annie answered. “I bet that thought made you wet too. I bet it’s making you wet right now.” Annie placed her hand in between Jaclyn’s thighs. “Can you imagine sweet, cute Emily getting nasty. Telling you how badly she wants to fuck you. Telling you to get down and suck her clit.” If Annie had been chewing gum, she would have snapped a bubble right then. Since they started having sex together, Jaclyn had initiated all of their sessions. Annie enjoyed being the one to push her roommate’s buttons for a change.

“You want to please your boss don’t you,” Annie ran her palm up to Jaclyn’s crotch and felt very wet panties. She put her knees up on the couch so she could look down on Jaclyn. She pushed her own hair back. “I’m really happy with your work, Jaclyn. You’ve made tremendous progress. Ready to show me how eager you really are, Ms. Associate Producer?” Annie planted kisses along the blonde’s neck. “Call me Emily. Or ma’am.” Annie pushed Jaclyn’s panties aside, exposing her pussy to the air.

Jaclyn grabbed Annie’s wrist on the hand in her pussy. She wrapped her free hand around Annie’s neck. “I know your name, slut.” She pushed Annie back on the sofa and climbed on top of her. “I’m under no illusions who I’m fucking, Annie.” She thrust her hand up far up Annie’s dress.

“It’s about time,” Annie said. “Oooooh!” Jaclyn inserted three fingers into Annie’s pussy, stretching her limits. She buckled under the rough assault. Jaclyn held down Annie’s left wrist but Annie got her other hand back up Jaclyn’s skirt and started rubbing her clit. Jaclyn moaned and slowed down her thrusts into Annie’s cunt. “Say my name again.”

“Annie,…” Jaclyn smiled. She leaned over and invaded Annie’s mouth, then kissed along her neck down to her chest. “Ahhhhhhhh” Jaclyn’s clit throbbed. She was going to cum. Then someone rudely interrupted.

“What are you two doing?” Wendy asked.

“Sorry,” Jaclyn snapped. “We didn’t see you.”

“This chick can’t get enough cock or pussy,” Annie said.

“Shut up, you,” Jaclyn said. “Besides, you can’t either, slut.”

“Have you seen my husband?” Wendy refocused.

“Upstairs,” Jackie guessed.

“If you see Kevin, send him down,” Annie said. She loved pussy but not as much as she loved cock.

“Sure…” Wendy marched upstairs.

“Move up,” Annie said. Jaclyn reached back and pulled off her panties. She then inched up, straddling Annie’s face. Her roommate’s tongue went to work on her pussy. She grabbed hold of the sofa cushion to steady herself. Annie was such a loyal pussy licker. It made Jaclyn feel worse for lying to her.

Jaclyn found the apartment quiet on her return. She left her luggage in the living room while she retrieved water from the fridge. She had several messages on her cell phone she needed to return.

“Welcome home, lover,” Annie said, her back arched seductively against her bedroom’s door frame. She burst out laughing. “Seriously, it’s about time you got home, babe.”

“Has there really been no one here to shower your pussy with affection?” Jaclyn asked, taking Annie in her arms, kissing her hello.

“Nobody who does it like you,” Annie said. She was wearing thin pink gym shorts that Jaclyn felt her ass through. Jaclyn was dressed business casual, a brown skirt and white blouse. Annie started rubbing Jaclyn’s ass.

“Let’s check our WDN accounts first. You said you were going to cancel it.”

“Yeah, I have all I need. You, me, Kevin.”

“I’m going to miss that dreamy look on your face.” She led Annie over to the computer. Annie sat down while Jaclyn knelt between her legs and pulled off her shorts.

Hi Annie, it’s Whitney. I’m sorry you are resigning your membership in the Women’s Dating Network. I hope this means you found everything you were looking for. Are you willing to take a quick exit survey?

Annie clicked Yes as she felt Jaclyn’s tongue licking against her clit.

Are you still close with your girlfriends?

Annie clicked Yes. She was very close with Jaclyn. Jaclyn was making her feel good. Staying close with Jaclyn would always make her feel good.

Which of the following reasons best explain why you’re leaving (check all that apply)?

Annie selected Found What I was Looking For. This was exactly what she wanted. This was the life she wanted to lead.

Which new secret fantasy have you discovered through our community?

Annie thought about that. It was a little hard to focus, she felt so good. She felt an orgasm approaching. She selected Maid. She imagined herself working for a rich couple: a handsome, successful man and his beautiful wife. She would serve them all day. Sometimes they would fool around in front of her. She would be turned and hope to be included. Sometimes they would include and she’d perform on both of them. And sometimes the husband would fuck her by herself when he was particularly horny. Annie would like that and she would dress sexy to entice him, but she would always remember that his wife was superior.

Overall were you satisfied by our service and will you recommend the Women’s Dating Network to your friends?

Annie clicked Yes. Yes! Oh God, yes!! She would not be feeling this good if she had never joined the Women’s Dating Network. “Yes! Yes…?” Jaclyn stopped and sat up.

“Yes to what Annie?”

“Yes I will share Women’s Dating Network with my friends.”

“Friends like Heather.” Jaclyn went back down on her friend.

Annie clicked Yes. She had a lot of other friends, after all. She hadn’t talked to Heather in a while. Hadn’t Kevin liked Heather’s photos too? Hmmm, that red mini…“Oh, I’m cummmmmmmmmminng!” She convulsed around Jaclyn’s face.

“My turn,” Jaclyn said.

“Yeah, sure,” Annie panted. She let Jaclyn have her seat and began licking her pussy.

Hi Jaclyn, it’s Whitney. I’m sorry you are resigning your membership in the Women’s Dating Network. I hope this means you found everything you were looking for. Are you willing to take a quick exit survey?

Jaclyn clicked Yes as she enjoyed the other woman’s tongue on her pussy.

Are you still close with your girlfriends?

Jaclyn clicked Yes. After all, Annie was on her knees eating her pussy. Difficult to get much closer to that at this moment.

Which of the following reasons best explain why you’re leaving (check all that apply)?

Jaclyn selected Just taking a break. Jaclyn enjoyed these little mini quizzes. She might miss them if she stopped. Luckily she had no real intention of stopping. She would start again in a few months to meet more women…women in New York.

Which new secret fantasy have you discovered through our community?

Jaclyn looked at Wife. She imagined herself married to a handsome, successful man. Someone who would buy her an expensive house. Jaclyn would run the household. They would have various staff, all young, gorgeous women. Women her husband would want to fuck. Women Jaclyn would want to seduce. Women, like Annie, who would serve them both.

But Jaclyn didn’t select that. Though there was a voice asking for that, there was a louder voice. She selected Slumber party. She had an amazing week in New York with Georgia and Brenda. Brenda had such a spacious apartment. The three of them had done amazing things together with no guy needed for the threesome. Jaclyn loved Georgia and that’s why she was moving to New York. Besides, work would not be nearly as much fun now that Emily had quit.

Overall were you satisfied by our service and will you recommend the Women’s Dating Network to your friends?

“Oh yeah, pet. Keep going.” Jaclyn held the girl’s head to her pussy and slicked Yes with her free hand. Annie licked enthusiastically at her clit. Annie would never be as good as Brenda. Annie just wasn’t fully committed to pussy. But it was still a nice release after a long flight and facing a train ride back in just a few days. “Ooooooooh yeah. Ohhhhhhhh, fuck. Don’t stop! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.” Jaclyn came. She let her stay vision foggy while Annie waited at her feet. Kevin would be there soon. And Jaclyn faced one last act before she could slip out to her new life.

The End