The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Womb

Synopsis: Terry will find he’s going to get close to Vera… real close.

Terry took another sip of his beer. “You know… “ he said “I saw you earlier tonight?”

“You did?” Vera was a little surprised.

“You were with another woman… a blonde”

“Oh… my sister Jessica” she lied over the top of her martini.

“Your sister… Jessica, is pregnant?”

“Oh… yes” she said, trying to hide how startled she was.

“She’s very attractive”

“Yes, she is” Vera confirmed “You get off on pregnant women?” she teased

“No… what?” he gasped, now he was startled.

He put his beer down on the table. He looked around the bar.

The bar had few patrons. It was quite up-market, too upmarket in fact for the neighbourhood—pricing most people out.

“She’s what… six, seven months?”

“Ah… I think so” Vera said looking down at her stomach.

Terry had seen the two women earlier, down the road standing on the street corner as he drove by

He normally would have picked them for prostitute, but as he slowed down he saw that the blonde’s stomach was heavy with bulge…

He’d parked in back of the club and gone in only to see the brunette was now already at the bar.

Vera looked in her early 20s. She wore a black number that was elegant, not slutty, that went down to her knees. She had a large bust, she must have been 36C cup. The front of her dress also was modest, not revealing too much flesh, but the material hugged her figure and her shape was smooth and feminine.

“So, what did you say you do?” he asked

“Im an explorer” she said “Of the human condition”

Her answer was witty, but deflected him from any real clue. He found her conversation had been like that since he sidled up to her half an hour earlier.

She hadn’t brushed him off, and had been quite pleasant with him. She seemed to enjoy his company.

“I see” he said

“Are you like… into me?” she asked and she reached out and gently placed her hand on the back of his hand.

“You’re quite strange… beautiful… fascinating”

She lent forward “I want you in me” she purred

He was taken aback by how forward she was.

He looked into her eyes. His own seemed to grow heavy and for a moment he felt as if he was losing himself in her gaze.

He rose up from his seat “I have a place near here..” he said. He was rock hard.

She rose up too, smiling… and they made their way out.

He brought his car around to the front. She got in and they drove. He had never felt so hard in his life. But they said nothing.

He noticed as they drove that she’d hitched her dress up, she showed a lot of thigh. He was impressed

“So, this is your place?” she asked as she entered. He was bemused—he didn’t know why people posed that sort of question—obviously it was his place

“Yes” he said as he observed her looking around

“Can I see the bedroom?” she asked

He thought this was amazingly forward of her.

“Er…. sure” he said and he led her down the hall.

She felt the bed with her hand and then turned and sat on it and bounced up and down on it

“This will do fine” she said as she stood up. She took hold of the neck of her dress and stretched it down over her shoulders

She let it fall off, caught only by her breasts so she tugged it a little more and it fell to the floor.

She was naked underneath

“Wow” he said under his breath. She was beautiful

Her skin was pale, but perfect. Flawless; like she’d air-brushed her own image.

The only thing was that her pussy was hairy. Not hairy down her inner things as he’d seen some really hairy women. She also had a little bit of hair under her armpits.

She stepped out of her dress and then pulled her shoes off and let them fall to the floor

“Now, you” she said as she sauntered over to him.

She draped her arms around his neck and lifted his collar up. She kissed him, just a peck and then she undid his tie.

He let her undress him.

“I want you so bad, baby” she purred as she undid his shirt buttons.

He pulled his singlet off as she went to work on his belt.

“No” she said as she saw him reaching to his side-table drawer for a condom packet

“What?” he gasped

“No condoms, please”

“You sure?”

“Yeah” she sighed

He wasn’t going to argue. She moved up the bed on her knees.

As she moved up over him he thought he saw something hanging long, down, from between her legs. It was fleshy. At first he had an ill-feeling she was actually a guy… It waved about, almost like a tail.

He sat up to look again and it was gone as she moved over him

“What was…?” he began

“What?” she smiled

She rose up on her knees and he could see she was all woman. He even ran his hand under her crotch feeling the outside of her labia

“What?” she smiled again

“Nothing” he said

She pushed him back, and he lay back down. She moved up over his hard cock. Reaching behind herself she took hold of his penis and eased herself back down onto him.

“Fuck” he gasped as he felt her silky smoothness wrap its moist heat around his cock.

“You like that?”

“Fuck, yeah” he gasped

He’d never felt a vagina like hers.

“You sure you don’t want me to wear protection?”

“No” she gasped as she took all of him in “I want to feel you come inside me”

Vera rose up a little, letting his cock fall from her vagina. He still gasped, trying to catch his breath. “That was amazing” he panted.

She shifted a little forward too, scooting on her knees. Then all of a sudden there was squelch as she discharged his semen out, onto his groin

“Hey” he protested

Then he watched in amazed horror as a fleshy tube pushed out of her vagina. It was long and thin and had a bulbous end, kind of like a closed flower.

“What the fuck?” he gasped

All of sudden the end opened and a white bony horn pushed out. The whole tube waved in the air like a menacing snake ready to spring

“Get off me” he cried as he tried to push her off

Suddenly the thing coiled and struck, straight into his belly button

He cried out in pain and watched in horror as it pushed into him, more and more

With his right hand he grabbed her by the throat.

“Fucking….” he began to growl when suddenly she wrapped her hand around his wrist and with no effort at all tore his hand away and pinned it behind his head with his other hand.

“Help!” he screamed “Somebody? Help!”

He was shocked at her amazing strength

“Oh, lover” she gasped as her probing flesh pushing into him deep

And then she sat down on him.

There must have been eight inches of proboscis in him. She squeezed her thigh muscles and he felt something hot inject into him

“Get off…” he cried, but his voice suddenly trailed off.

The chemical she shot into him relaxed his muscles

“You can’t fight this lover” she smiled

His eyes glazed over

His innards began to liquify

His heart raced faster and faster and then with a sudden jerk it stopped.

She released his hands as she heard his last breath

His organs became a mush and when she sensed things were ready she began to slurp up his insides through her appendage—which now served as a feeding tube.

“Oh, fuck” she gasped, savouring him.

As she drew him up into her her stomach began to bulge more and more till she looked like she was pregnant.

“Oh, baby” she gasped. She drew more and more and as she did his skin began to wrinkle

His who body looked like a deflating balloon

His body sunk down, collapsing into itself

“Oh, yessss” she sighed

She thrust her hips forward a little more, to suck up the last contents of his body.

She pulled up off of him and her probe drew up into her vagina, slick, wet with his juices.

She now looked like she was seven months pregnant.

She drew herself off the bed and immediately grabbed the flaky skin of his ankles. He was like a flattened version of himself and she began to roll him up.

Large dried flakes of skin fell off of him.

She stopped, and went into the kitchen, returning with a large green heavy garbage bag

She scooped what was left of him; hair, skin… not much else and put him in the bag.

Then tying the bag up she dressed

Her sister was waiting in a car outside.

Jessica popped the back of the car.

“How was he?” her sister asked as Vera went around the back of the car and dropped the bag into the trunk.

“Delicious” Veras said.

“Till next month….” Jessica said

“Yes” Vera sighed

The two pregnant sisters drove happily down the street.

The End