The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wizard Adept Lazarus Book 9: Don’t Tell Ele

mc, mf, ff, md, ma

Synopsis: In a world of magic a wizard named Laz finds out where his partner Ele went, and was magic involved.

I don’t know how much trouble I’m going to be in writing this down but when Ele reads this I have a feeling there either won’t be a book ten or that family I’ve wanted to start is going to actually start. I also don’t know why people keep buying my books. If my life is so adventurous that people want to live vicariously then they should go out and have their own adventures. I do know that when magic comes into play you never know what’s going to happen.

I’m going to put a disclaimer here. If you are not old enough to shave or have experienced that time of the month, do not read this. I’m serious about this warning. There are some events that should not be described to children, no matter how much they want to know about it. This story is for adults, and only adults. If your voice is still cracking, or you still doodle hearts in your notebooks, don’t read this book. There are descriptions of sex that I don’t want to be responsible for exposing you to. There is violence that if you are squeamish don’t read this. Now that I’ve covered my ass, please let me begin.

For those whom have not read my eight other books, they should be in print and feel free to buy them. However, if you want a quick recap, I’ll indulge you. I came from a planet called Earth, and I’m not sure how I got here. I found I’m very good at not only doing magic but also explaining it. Something no one else has been able to do. I saved the wizard school at Patch Grass. I saved the kingdom form the massive storm monster. I helped the king find a queen, and stopped an assassination attempt at the wedding. I’ve written a book of how to explain magic using scientific terms, had to write a book about science, and seemed to have started a revolution in how to perform magic. I’m sort of sorry about that. I’ve also started an industrial revolution using magic as a power source, and I’m not at all sorry about that.

Being a Wizard Adept means I’ve created my own magic spell, and thus I am considered the top of the line wizard. This has given me the ability to basically name my price for my services. I’m just happy doing my magical research, writing these books, and hoping to survive every delusional wizard that wants to take on the best of the best to make a name for him or herself. Honestly that gets down right annoying. I’ve been partnered with a Wizard Adept that I met at the wizard school named Elewayn Stripbark, but since everyone’s name gets shortened down to three letters (except for twins for reasons I have yet to find out) I call my love Ele. She is the love of my life. Her pale blond hair, and round face is the highlight of waking up in the morning. Her green eyes and soft body make me want her more and more. Her determination to do things, and has no problem being sneaky about it, always makes me smile. She’s also not with me when this story starts.

We’ve been living in a small cottage in the city of Beach Coast, and it has been great. People accredit Ele and I to the city thriving, but really it is all them. Beach Coast has the best fruit orchards anywhere. There’s the best glass blowing business in the country sits on the very edge of the city. The fabrics that come out of the cotton and wool facilities are sought world over (this includes Rawkric over the ocean for which we don’t talk about). I just love the fact that I’ve been able to introduce the idea of sandwiches to this place, and love experimenting whenever a new one comes up. I really love this town, and am proud of Ele for being the city wizard, even if being an Adept herself she could go anywhere and do anything.

I guess that’s why when the Govex (that I always think of as the Earth term of Mayor) of the city asked Ele to investigate some strange missing persons out East, she went. I offered to go with her, but she reminded me that I’d been promising to fix the roof for about a week (I’m sorry I can’t think of it as anything other than a week) and I hadn’t even started. So three days ago we gave each other a kiss, and a smack to each other’s ass and away she went to get a stride dragon. She could have taken one of my magic bikes, but that started an argument. Ele started saying that I couldn’t go a week without using magic. I scoffed at this. Then she made me a bet. I am such a bad influence on her. If I didn’t use magic for a week then she wouldn’t wear cloths to bed for a week. If I did use magic then I had to help her double the size of her garden. We shook on it and I watched her go to our neighbors, whom rent work dragons, and away she went.

For three days I was magic free. Every single time I thought about doing something the first thought I had was how to do it using magic. My second thought was I wasn’t supposed to use magic. My third thought was how hard to kick myself for agreeing to that bet. Somewhere down the line I figured out how to do what I wanted using normal means. This meant buying nails, and making my own cedar shingles, by hand. It was a lot of work.

Picture this, I was on the roof of the cabin. Since our cabin has two stories this was reasonably high up. There weren’t really trees up that high but the shrubs and bushes could get about that high, but there weren’t any around our cabin, just far enough away to block the wind. I don’t have my shirt on and what little muscle definition I have was on full display as I felt my back starting to burn from the sun. I was driving metal nails into replacement cedar shingles, and out of nowhere he shows up.

Pra was the kind of guy your spouse doesn’t want you to hang out with. He’s loud, brash, and always up for an adventure. I might write down some of those one day, provided I live through telling this one. Pra doesn’t have magic, so how he got up to the roof I have no idea since he didn’t use the ladder I used. Pra was tall, with dark hair, and a black goatee. He wore a hat that was wide and stiff, and red. His outfit was simple and earth tones, but also showed some style. His pants were dark red dragon leather and looked soft. Pra also had a long thin sword on his hip that he could slice a hair in two, down to the root, while it was still on the person’s head, and not touch the skin. The man was skilled, and a little frightening.

“I’m here to save you,” Pra triumphantly shouted with his hands on his hips.

“Pra, what are talking about?” I asked knowing the man. He’d be coy and make me ask several questions before getting to the point.

“Wizard Adept Lazarus!” Came a shout from below. “I challenge you!”

I looked down at my yard and found a mildly overweight young man holding a magic wand. The kid’s brown hair needed a trim. He had acne all over his face like a teenager would. He was also decked out in all types of magical clothing, and there were pouches that looked like they were glowing on his belt. There were two leather straps crossing his chest that had glowing magical stones tucked into loops on them. The kid really was ready for a fight.

I turned to Pra and asked, “Save me from that?”

Pra looked confused and said, “No.” I think he shook his head a little giving that answer.

“Okay, hang on,” I said. Then I threw the hammer right at the kid. The handle was what smacked the teen on the top of the head, stunning him. I was mildly disappointed by only the handle hitting him, however it gave me enough time to slide down the roof, have my foot land on the ladder and ride the rotation of the ladder down. I did have to shift my weight a little to guide the wooden cross beams to land right on the teen’s large belly. I knocked the wind out of the pimple faced fool, and that gave me enough time to start ripping the magical items off his person. When he tried to get up I smacked him hard across the face. When he tried to use a second wand in his boot against me I slammed his head against the ground. I proceed to use a wicked looking knife he had on him to cut away anything and everything else he had on him. When the man had only his undergarments on I used some dragon leather that looked normal to tie his hands and ankles together.

“I wanted a magical fight,” the kid whined.

“Not this week,” I said and gave him a kick to the ribs for good measure. I didn’t break anything. Maybe his nose. I’m pretty sure he walked away with all the teeth he had an hour before.

Pra was standing next to me looking down at the teen. “This just proved my point,” He said.

“You had a point to saying you were going to save me?” I asked confused.

Pra looked at me and acted as if he were surprised to see me there, if only for a moment. “I must save you from your own dullness,” Pra answered and gripped my shoulders. “Your woman is away and yet you don’t have another on your arm, or better between your legs. You are completely sober which should be against the law. You must be saved before you grow roots and become a house plant.”

I am very good at giving the annoyed look, and that’s what I was giving Pra right then. “Can you let go of me?” I asked indicating his hands on my shoulders.

“Not until you say you’ll go with me,” Pra said giving me a little shake.

Then I realized something that should have been there but wasn’t. “You haven’t been drinking. You’re sober,” I said and Pra took his hands off my shoulder finally. He turned away guiltily. “You’re on a job,” I realized. Pra was what would be called a detective in my world. He would do jobs the king’s guard wouldn’t, or couldn’t do. If you had done something mildly against the law but wanted justice done for you then Pra was your man. He usually only involved me on a job if the job entailed magic, and yes I know I would be used. I just enjoy Pra being more reckless than I am, so I usually go along with things.

“I confess that, yes, I am on a ‘job’ as you put it,” Pra said standing tall. “There is a fair maiden that has been plucked from her intended husband, and I am to find her and bring her to her betrothed.”

I was giving him my annoyed look again. He finally took the hint. “What?” Pra asked.

“Can someone untie me?” The teen whined from the ground.

I kicked him again in the gut, not hard. “No!” I shouted at the teen whom started to cry. I looked at Pra said, “I have no intention on finding a woman who ran away from an arranged marriage. If she doesn’t want to marry the guy why make her.”

“That’s what I said,” Pra said agreeing with me. “I have always believed that what the heart wants the heart wants, and also what the heart does not want do not try to drive it in like a wooden peg.”

This might have been my inability to translate some words, or the translation spell that I was sure should have worn off by now was still popping up with some words that don’t make sense, but Pra’s line could have been far more poetic. I tapped my foot for a few seconds before turning around and headed for my cabin. I picked up the hammer and the ladder and tossed them in the direction of my tools. In my cabin I drained my cup of cold tea and waited for Pra to come inside.

Pra stopped at the doorway and leaned on it. “My friend I need just a little help,” Pra said in his swarthy voice.

“I’m not doing magic this week,” I said not mentioning that I only had two more days of the week (yes I know it’s not called a week, but a werek, and it is only five days long leave me alone about that).

“I don’t need you to do any magic,” Pra said with a grin knowing I was in. “I just need you to see if there has been any magic done on the blushing bride.”

I am an alien to this world. Yes, I look like every other man on this planet. Yes, I went from having liver spots on Earth to having my voice crack when I first made it to this planet called Paremera. The sad part is the only ability that I have for being from another world, besides a far better understanding of science than anyone else, is I can see magic. If someone has a spell on their face to hide imperfections I can see the glow of the spell, but not what the spell does or what is underneath. If an item is said to have magic I can look at it and confirm or deny. The more powerful the magic the brighter it glows to my eyes. Different colors usually indicated different types of magic. This comes in real handy when trying to find true magical items. Even magical beings glow for me. So if this woman Pra was after was glowing then I could say that she likely has had a magic spell cast upon her.

“So, you know where she is,” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“Yes,” Pra said excitedly. “That’s why I need someone else with me. After all if I were to go there alone it might be suspicious. However, if I show up with a groom, whom should never touch another woman but his wife when he were to get married the next day, well then that is a believable story.”

“I’m going to regret this,” I said shaking my head.

We were headed for the halfway point between Beach Coast and Root Bridge. If I were to take my flying boat it would have taken less time that it did for me to haggle with my neighbor over the price of two stride dragons for a few days. Regardless there was more than enough time for Pra to tell me what was going on, and to remember why I prefer my flying boat to the hard saddle of a dragon. I should mention that the teen whom attacked me, I untied his ankles, got him on his feet, and shoved him in the direction of town. I’m sure someone will untie the rest of him.

Pra told me how this woman Kay was to marry some guy named Qui. They worked a huge kiln that would fire pots, jars, large cookware, porcelain, and just about anything else that needed high heat. Kay was the daughter of the owners, and Qui was the son of the foreman. The two apparently knew each other since they were kids. I zoned out after that, something about a lake, I think. Bottom line the two were to be married and it was the kids telling the parents this was going to happen, and not the other way around. That made me feel better. Then about seven days ago Kay up and disappeared along with the town’s idol of female perfection as Pra put it. Every two years there’s a kingdom wide beauty contest, that was started a long time ago by a previous king looking for a wife. The other woman besides Kay that disappeared was a contestant last year for this. Kay also seemed to be very high on the list of female perfection, but she said she was not at the top.

Four days ago Pra was hired by Kay’s and Qui’s families to find Kay. Then he tracked her down. He swears by accident he found her at a “display of the flesh” as he put it. On my world we would call it a brothel. You go there, rent a room, and get a woman along with it. I will admit that I’ve never been to one, on Paremera. However when Pra confronted Kay to bring her back she fought him off, and screamed, and acted like she didn’t want to go anywhere but to her room, buck naked. Scared of settling down, or captured by a magic spell? This is where I come in.

I’m sure everyone reading this knows what happens next. We go to the brothel, find Kay, and Ele, find out they have been ensnared by magic, and we free them. This is close to what happened but there is so much more to the story. Of course there is more to the story. If you’ve read any of my previous books you know that my life is never that simple of ‘go save the girl’ and that’s the end of it. Besides if you paid for this book, or know the person you stole this from paid for this book, you know that my stories are less cut and dry and more messy and disgusting. It’s part of who I am.

The brothel was a one story building that was at one time a feed stall for koom dragons. Now with large windows and real walls the place looked like a real business, that at one time fed koom dragons. The windows were clear with red curtains far enough away from the glass for a gap that could accommodate a person, and in two windows there were women in very little clothing showing off their bodies. These women were downright gorgeous. They just radiated beauty. To my eyes they also radiated green, so yes they had some kind of magic spell on them.

Some have asked what I see when I see magic. To my eyes it looks like a glowing cloud. If the magic is powerful it glows brighter. If the magic is old it is very close to the object. The magic also has different colors to my eyes, and as yet I have not been able to tell what the colors mean in relation to magic. There are those that don’t believe or understand this and to them I say think about a fire making smoke. You can see the smoke, you know there is a fire, but do you know what is burning? Is that smoke from someone’s dinner they forgot about, or is it a body that the perpetrators don’t want identified? The same goes for my eyes and magic.

“You don’t think they’ll have a problem with you showing up after trying to steal one of their girls last time?” I asked Pra as we got closer.

“No my friend,” Pra said in his accent keeping an eye on the women in the windows as we got closer. “I am a master of disguise. No one will recognize me or even remember me if they do.”

Of course as soon as we walked in after tying up our strike dragons we heard, “Come to try and make off with one of my girls again?” The man in question that showed up should have been wearing a mask, or at least a bag over his face. He was ugly, and that’s saying something for this planet. His brown eyes were lopsided, his forehead had deep wrinkles that didn’t look natural, and part of his mouth seemed larger than the other. His skin was bad as in burned, frozen, smeared with acid, and then had biting ants attack it, bad. He was overweight, and walked with a limp. The only thing that seemed normal about him was his long blond hair.

“Not today,” Pra said adapting to the situation. “I admit that last time I was drunk, but today I am not here for my own pleasure but for the pleasure of my friend here.” With that Pra gave me a hard slap to the back. “Tomorrow he will be bonded to a woman whom will dominate him for the rest of his life, and I wish to show him what he will miss.”

“You poor man,” the proprietor said taking my hand in his sweaty ones. “My name is Mco, and I hope your future is full of bright and happy days. Let’s make tonight however one you’ll never forget. Bring out the girls!”

“I’m headed for the bar,” Pra said turning for a long plank of wood with dragon leather stools before it and multiple bottles of colorful liquids behind it. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back to my side.

“Oh flood no, you got me into this,” I said to Pra. This made Mco seem to smile as a parade of women came out from behind a curtain.

There is something to say for the idea that a woman trying to be sexy, and certainly fulfilling that attempt. The first two women that came out looked like stunning young women, first blond, and then a red head. They wore pink silky nearly transparent billowy garments that barely hid the parts that normal women always hide. The third woman to come out had black hair and blood red lips and the body that had been tanned by hours outside. This woman Pra gave me a gentle nudge with his boot, to let me know she was the one. I was looking at these women and each one had a green glow around them, that seemed to trail down into the floor. Then the fourth and last woman came out and I nearly let go of my bladder. It was Ele.

Her pale nearly white hair, which had been straight last week, was now wavy and artfully fell over one eye. Her other eyes with the green of it looking at me with a seductive look I’d never seen before. Her round face had a touch of red at the cheeks, makeup. Her body was pale as ever and barely clothed but I could just make out her dark nipples under the nearly transparent pink. I looked down between her legs that she swished her hips to make me look at her nicely round rump push against the fabric that became a second skin to her ass. I have never been hornier in my life.

“Four silver gets you an hour,” Mco said, “but two gold gets you all night.”

“I want her,” I said pointing at Ele. I could see the green magic around her flair up. She was not acting. She was spelled.

“An excellent choice sir, she is a feisty one,” Mco said with a bow. I already had my hand in my money pouch and tossed two gold coins at him. “Please use room number three for your last night of raw pleasure,” Mco said pointing towards a hall.

I took Ele by the hand as she led me to a room that had a large number 3 on it. I heard Pra say, “Now that I’m sober I wonder what she’s really like.”

I didn’t think too much about him since I had Ele to worry about. She was supposed to be looking into missing women, and she turned into one of those missing women. She also wasn’t acting at all like my Ele. My Ele would have crushed Mco’s balls at the thought of women being used for sex. Yet another reason why she doesn’t like Pra. The idea that she pulled me into the room and immediately gave me a very steamy kiss just let me know she was not in her right mind.

The room glowed red from two covered lamps on either side of a large circular bed. The lamps had red cloth shades on them, and that same cloth seemed draped all over to cover the walls and ceiling. I guess that was so you didn’t know the place used to be a feed stall. We all knew. There was a high backed chair in the corner and a small sturdy looking table. The room had the look of something thrown together quickly. The furniture didn’t match. There was a smell of cut wood and even the fabric had that smell on it that is a preservative to keep moths from eating it. This room had yet to see a lot of action.

Ele pushed her body up against mind rubbing her hands over my still covered chest and letting out a moan. She stretched her body up and gave my lower lip a pulling playful bite. “So,” I choked out after she let go of my lip, “what’s your name?”

Ele’s voice was husky and low as she looked deeply into my eyes and said, “It can be whatever you want it to be.”

Right. “What do you think of ‘Ele’,” I asked looking for a reaction.

“I can be Ele,” Ele said pushing her hands up under my shirt. “I can be anyone and anything you want. I can be your wife, your lover, your mother, or your sister. I can be your slave, or your mistress. Tell me what you want me to be?”

The jokes that were running through my mind right then were having a hard time reaching my mouth. I also knew that if Ele remembered any of what she was doing then anything I said would come back to haunt me for the rest of my days. “You do remind me of someone,” I said and when she looked me in the eyes I said, “Elewayn Stripbark.”

“Oh sounds sexy,” Ele said as she undid my belt. “And who is Elewayn Stripbark to you?”

“She’s actually a Wizard Adapt,” I said and felt Ele’s hands reach my very hard and very erect privates.

“Really,” Ele said in a mischievous voice, “do you want me to do some magic on you?”

“You are making something bigger,” I couldn’t stop a joke slipping out.

“I can make you give in to your real passions,” Ele said and when she said this her hand was around my rod so I didn’t really understand what she meant. I did notice when he silky soft hand went away. I looked around to see what was going on and I saw Ele at the small table opening a small drawer, and pulling something out. I didn’t have a chance to figure out what she had before a blinding pink light filled my eyes. It was like my mind and my thoughts were suddenly stuck in a solid pink fog. Then words cut through that pink fog and settled right into my mind. “Give in to your deepest sexual desires and tell me what you want.”

With those being my only thoughts that seemed clear I remember saying, “I want you to be my obedient sex slave begging me to command you and letting me fuck you in every way I can think of.”

I saw Ele’s green eyes go wide as the words I said registered in her mind. “Oh then command your sex slave, Master,” Ele said.

“Get on the bed, spread your legs wide, and don’t move,” I ordered and Ele quickly obeyed. Her rump was on the bed, but her legs were hanging off the circle at her knees. She braced herself with her arms locked and behind her back holding her body up.

I swear to the Maker of Magic that, since landing on Paremera, I have never had sex with anyone other than Ele. When we make love it isn’t me begging or her begging. Usually we start touching, and then touching leads to kissing, and then kissing leads to other things. You could say it is mutual respect and desire whenever we do have sex. The event in the brothel was not like that, but since we both had spells cast upon us I’m not sure it counts.

I will say my recollection at the beginning was a little hazy. I remember pulling her clothes off. I remember putting my face between those amazing legs and right into her flower. I remember licking her, up and down, and in and out, and using my tongue and fingers on her. I remember her juices flowing as I could feel the heat coming off of her. At some point I had a finger inside her, and since this wasn’t my first time, I knew right where to stimulate her. Commanded not to move Ele gave out a low scream and cry of joy as her pussy flexed and she squirted in my face.

Since she was well lubricated I stood up and positioned myself between her legs with my hard cock standing out in front of me like a spear. At some point I must have taken my clothes off, but I don’t remember doing so. I slid into Ele feeling her body clench around my cock. She squeezed her lower muscles as I slid into her, feeling myself slide against her engorged labia making her shiver in pleasure.

I looked down into Ele’s green eyes and the command to give into my deepest sexual desires and command her flare up in my mind. “I want you to say,” I said as I started pistoning in and out of Ele, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.”

In a very husky and sexy voice Ele said, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.”

My mind flared up with sexual excitement at hearing those words. With my rational mind trying to take charge, I have no idea where those words came from, or why in that state I liked them so much. I remember telling Ele, “Say it again, and keep saying it until I tell you to stop.”

Ele’s eyes went wide and flashed for a moment as she said, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.” She got it out in one breathe so she said it again, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.” Over and over again as I slid in and out of her body I was hearing her say, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey. You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey. You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.”

She climaxed again. Her abdomen flexed as the muscles contracted over and over. She sprayed me with each roll of her orgasm. The spray hit me and the fluid spread all over, and onto Ele herself making her body glow with sweat and female cum and green magic. I pulled out of her quivering body and shot my load all over her glistening body. She was still saying, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey. You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.”

I was recovering from one of my greatest ejaculations in my life and looked at Ele. She was sweating and her body was still dripping fluid. Her body was covered in white ropes of my cum. I commanded, “Masturbate, make yourself cum as hard as you possibly can!”

“You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey. You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey,” Ele said as one hand shot to her pussy and three fingers were inside in a second. The sound was nothing but squishing. Her green eyes were unblinking as she gazed at me still saying, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.” Then she climaxed again harder than I’ve ever seen her before. She let out a real scream of pleasure as her body climaxed. Her legs shook. Her belly flexed and roiled. Her pussy throbbed as with each flex from it let out a gush of fluid that shot on the red cloth covering the wall opposite of her. This went on and on, over and over her body contracted and her pussy let out more female cum. Finally she seemed to sag in on herself, done. She was still saying, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.”

I sat down in the chair and said to Ele, “Okay stop saying that phrase. Come over here and suck me off.”

I heard Ele say, “As you command, Master.” I wasn’t watching her. I had my eyes closed as I felt her lips wrap around my cock. She did everything you can think of. She licked, she sucked, she stroked, and she even nibbled. Not just my cock, but she attacked my balls too with the same gusto as my rod. I had just shot my load off a moment before, so I knew that it would take me a bit to get back to myself. That bit was enough for me to realize what was going on, and deal with it.

Magic is just energy. It is the collection of energy, the changing of energy, the changing of matter into energy and back. So when that pink energy fogged my mind I was able to realize, after the magic faded a bit, that I needed to redirect that magical energy. I redirected it into a shield around my mind from outside influence.

“Fuck,” I said letting out one of the curses from my planet. I just performed magic. I was going to have to help with that damn garden.

“As you command Master,” Ele said letting my cock out of her mouth. She snaked onto the be,d with her amazing body, that now didn’t have a stitch of clothing on.

Fun, but not what I needed to do now. “Ele, put your clothes back on, and then lay on the bed with your legs together and your hands at your sides. I don’t want you to move a muscle,” I said playing the part.

“Oh, yes Master!” Ele said sounding excited. “You command. I obey.”

I just smiled and nodded my head. When Ele had put on her see through clothes I watched her stretch herself out on the red bed and then freeze like a statue. She was staring straight up, so she didn’t see me as I found my clothes, and put them on. She might have been suspicious when she heard me walking around in my boots, but she didn’t show it.

I looked at the green magical energy around her body and mind, watching as it disappeared into the floor. I’d already broken my pledge to not do magic, so I didn’t think it mattered now. I’m going to say this about magic, the rules are fairly simple, everything is energy. However just because it is energy doesn’t mean that you can do much to stop it, or shield it. I can do my mind, but that’s my mind. Ele’s mind would be trickier. Think of a thousand threads all wadded up and tangled and then stretched out, and you needed to pull a dozen out without disturbing any of the other threads. That’s what this was like. In truth it took me longer than I want to admit that the fact there was magic coming from the floor meant that if I shielded Ele from whatever was coming out of the floor, it should stop the flow of energy, and leave Ele free.

I pulled heat energy from around us and made a shield that matched the green energy. The shield energy was blue, and it looked like an egg all around Ele. I watched the green energy that had been inside the egg wink out in a heartbeat. In that instant Ele came back to her senses.

“What the flood!” Ele said sitting up. I watched the egg shield disappear and was quite happy to see the green energy didn’t come back. “Laz?” Ele said looking around in a daze and seeing me. Then she saw the room and her confusion mixed with worry. “Do I want to know what’s going on here?” Ele said looking around. She saw her state of dress and quickly covered herself up to the extent her arms could cover her up. “Did you put me in these clothes?”

“Not exactly,” I said then tried to change the subject. “The good news for you is that I am now going to help you with your garden.”

Ele narrowed her eyes at me as she started working out what happened. “I followed the trail of the missing girls to an old koom dragon feeding building, and then I don’t remember anything,” Ele said looking around and then at me. “Don’t tell me that I was a missing girl, too.”

I won’t tell Ele she was a missing girl, or that she became a sex worker, and have that hanging over my head. Alternatively, I tell her the truth, and deal with the explosion afterwards. Well, I’ve been kicked in the nuts before. “There was a spell put on you to make you a sex worker,” I said and waited to no longer have a face, or at lease eyebrows.

When I opened my eyes again I saw Ele looking at me very, very angry. “I am going to rip the skin off whomever did this to me,” Ele said. I believed her. Then she took a moment to think. “How did you free me without frying my brain?”

“The energy was coming from below,” I said pointing to the floor. “I just blocked the energy and that seemed to sever the connection to you. Now you’re back, hurray!”

Ele looked around before say, “By the pit, where’s my wand. Where’s your wand, I’ll use that.”

“I didn’t bring my wand,” I said referring to our magic wands. I walked over to the small table saying, “I wasn’t planning on doing magic so I didn’t bring it. I’m just here with Pra to rescue a missing bride. I was only going to see is there was magic involved in her disappearance.” I pulled out the small pink stick that had a small pink crystal on the end of it and showed it to Ele. This was a programmable wand. My design. I know someone made a name for it, but I can’t think of what it is now. You can put the spell you want into the crystal, put the crystal on a generic wand, and then that stick will do only that spell. Even if you don’t know how to do the spell yourself, or have any magical talent, the generic stick wand will do that one spell. Of course if you pull the crystal off all you are left with is a mini wand, and that’s just what I did. “This should work in a pinch,” I said tossing it to Ele.

“You’re here with Pra, and Pra is here to rescue someone,” Ele said looking at the pink stick like she’d never seen it before. “So you’re not in a sex shop because I’ve been gone for a few days.”

“I was honestly working on the roof of our cabin when Pra showed up,” I said and Ele picked up the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around herself to give her a little more decency.

Watching Ele do magic is like seeing an artist make something blank and white into an emotion inspiring touch of something otherworldly. Ele waved the short wand around and around in a circle that quickly made the floor start to smoke in a large circle, and then with a whip of her hand the floor went flying. With a large hole formed at our feet, we could see down below, and realize that there was a green glow coming from the dark hole. I saw the ground not far below and so I jumped, letting my legs take most of the energy I rolled a bit and got back up, surprisingly clean. I looked up at the hole, and the red draped woman of my dreams jumped down into my arms, for the most part. I fell down onto my butt when I caught her, but I did catch her.

Under the brothel there was one large room with a few polls holding up the first floor. In one corner a mass of tools that would have been used to clean out the underside of a koom dragon feeding stall, shovels, rakes and the like. However except for the tools the only other thing in the basement was the large green glowing crystal. That did seem more important. I could see energy going off in a dozen different directions from the crystal that was at least the size of my head.

“Oh good something to break,” Ele said with her usual anger and drive. I love that woman.

I walked over and picked up a shovel and a hatchet. “Which would you prefer a small ax or a shovel?” I asked Ele. She grinned and pointed the short pink wand at the green crystal. The energy that came from Ele was collected and shot back at Ele making her fly back against the wall. I ran to her and found she was just stunned, and pissed. The mini wand was now splinters.

“Give me the flooded shovel,” Ele said and I handed her the metal blade on a stick.

She was on her feet, before the crystal with the shovel in hand. She hefted the shovel and then did an overhead swing, not easy in the basement. I know it wasn’t really a basement, but the poop shoot doesn’t sound as good. The blade of the shovel hit the crystal. With a ringing ‘thwang’ the shovel just bounced off the crystal. I had the hatchet and started swinging it, letting it gather energy. The wood handle was old, and the energy wouldn’t flow well through it, but I was focused on the metal end. I waited until I stored up enough energy before slamming it down, point first, onto the crystal.

A column of green energy shot straight up blasting away the brothel above. The building all but collapsed in on itself. Maybe it was the fact that most koom dragon feeding stalls weren’t meant for massive magical explosions from the shit pit. Things stopped shifting, and the dust settled in a few minutes. Ele and I scrambled up the debris that had fallen into the basement to the outside ground above. I looked around and saw Pra pulling his pants on. I also saw Mco pushing away cheep thin wood. He looked around and let out a wail. I saw three girls come out of one of the rooms that was still standing holding their heads as if just waking up with a hangover.

Ele saw it first. “Look!” She shouted pointing to thin air.

It wasn’t thin air, not anymore. There was a white, with a green tinge, ball in the air, and that ball grew and then stopped. The ball was a hole, and the hole led to another dimension. The hole would have been big enough for me to fit through, but thankfully not what was on the other side. In that dimension we could see part of the enormous brown hairless head. It’s a little known fact that true beauty of a head comes in proportions and symmetry that are equal, and you wouldn’t be able to tell male and female apart just by looking at someone without other visual cues. That’s what this head looked like. That head let out an inhuman shriek and then left the hole showing only white on the other side. Then there was an enormous nipple shoving through the ball. This nipple was the size of a pig and it dribbled milk onto the dusty ground of our dimension. Then the nipple disappeared and a huge long hard dick shoved through the hole.

“By the pit,” I said looking at the very large cock that filled the hole in space. “We made a glory hole for a dimensional being.” Looking back on it, I find that really funny. What I didn’t find funny is what happened next.

So the three women that had been enslaved were just staring at what was going on, and Ele had walked over to them. I imagine that she was planning on telling them to run. That’s when the enormous cock that was coming from a being that had different rules for its dimension let out a huge spray of cum. Pra and I were able to jump out of the way, but Ele and the three women were suddenly coated with the milky clear cum. I watched as their eyes went from normal to milky white. The women then ripped off their clothes, and started fucking each other.

I was never, ever expecting to see Ele, the woman I love, getting physical with another woman. Seeing her mouth around the pussy of another woman as they were in the classic 69 position (I’m sure that’s a thing on this planet) has been put down in my memory as one of the top ten things I’ll never forget. I’m not even sure who the woman was Ele was licking, but she had red hair and amazingly large breasts. The other two women were kissing each other’s lips with their fingers buried deep in each other’s pussies as they got each other off. It was really distracting to see the women, covered in sweat and now mud rolling around in sexual excitement.

“Everyone be aware!” Pra cried out. I looked up just in time to see his rapier slice down and cut the otherworldly penis off. I mean off. This slab of blood filled demon flesh fell with a thud to the ground, and the severed stump pulled back into the dimensional hole, but not before demonic blood sprayed all over. This red blood flew through the sky and I had just enough time to put up a shield around myself. Pra was on the other side of the hole so he was fine. The four women however got covered in the demon’s blood. This blood must have had some power because the women started climaxing, hard. They fell on their backs as their pussies clenched and climaxed and sprayed juices all over. Watching their bodies convulse in ecstasy was burned into my brain. I quickly worked up the spell to create a rain shower right over the women, drawing the moisture from all around. The sudden flood of rain right over the women washed away not only the blood but the cum as well. It left the women in a daze after the forced orgasms they had endured, and wet, and turning the ground they were on into mud, but otherwise they were fine.

This left me dealing with the dimensional glory hole in space. It wasn’t hard to figure it out. The hole was made by the crystal I broke. I just took the energy away from the hole, and thus the hole closed up. I sent the energy up into the sky so it could be discharged around the world in the ionosphere. That just left the cleanup.

Mco turned out to be very chatty. The short, or shorter, version of his story was he had done things that damaged his body when he was younger. This left him to be a cliff dragon wrangler. One time he went into a cave he thought a dragon had gone into and found a false wall that led to a wizard’s forbidden magical domain. The one rule that magic has. We are not to pull or use energy from another dimension, provided we had any idea how. Mco found out that he could make the crystal which was a doorway to the dimension where a being of sexual lust and desire lived. In return for letting the being into our world Mco would become the pinnacle of beauty and desire. I really can’t blame him for that to be honest given he looked like a dead insect on the bottom of my shoe at the end of the day. The thing was to open the doorway but the energy derived from sex was required. Thus some of the demon’s power was sent through the crystal, and Mco used the power to enslave any woman he thought was desirable. The only thing was when I broke the crystal there wasn’t enough power yet in the crystal to make a full doorway, hence the glory hole (you have to know what that is).

I saw Pra carry off the demon’s dick. I don’t know what he did with it and I’m not sure I want to know what he did with it. The fact was, I witnessed my friend pick up (with effort) this huge otherworldly cock, put it on a hand cart, and wheel it away. If he shows up with belts made from questionable leather I’m probably going to decline.

Pra and I spent the better part of the next day getting the women back to their homes. Yes, I used my flying boat since I’d given up on not using magic. Mco was given over to the king’s guard down at Beach Coast and was then put on a slow boat (water and wind) up to the king’s castle to face judgment. I have no doubt that I would be called to testify when this actually happens. Ele made sure to give a full report to the Govex about what happened as far as she could recollect. I went back to my cabin and used magic to fix the roof in less time that it takes to used the bathroom.

Just so those out there reading this don’t have any questions I will say that I did help Ele with her garden. She likes to grow things and I like to make her happy, so I probably would have helped her anyhow, but don’t tell Ele. This was just me fulfilling my side of the bet, without complaining, much.

The teenager came back a few days later looking to challenge me to a magic duel. I let him shoot off a few magic bolts that I simply absorbed with one hand while holding my tea in the other. There’s a generous side to me, and since I’m not a cube that side is very small. I figured I’d let the kid live. I had lightning flash down from a cloudless sky. It literally blew his hair and cloths right off. With only a scorch mark on his head and the bottom of his right foot he was done. He limped away, nearly naked, again, and I finished my tea.

Ele claims she doesn’t remember anything while being under Mco’s control. I’m not sure how much of that is entirely true. A few nights after everything happened, Ele was curled up against me in bed. She was mostly asleep when she moved and planted her elbow into my eye. Annoyed I said to her, “Will you move your elbow from my face?”

Ele’s response in a sleepy not awake voice was, “You are my Master. I am your slave. You command. I obey.” Then she moved her elbow.