The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER ONE

Ben was in an internet café when he heard the two girls. He looked away from his screen in their direction.

One was quite small; her dark hair had been dyed lighter. She wore a simple skirt and strapped top. She said to her friend, “Oh my god, Georgina, have you seen this? There’s a school reunion party tonight!”

“What?” replied Georgina, who was a good foot taller as she learnt over from her own computer. She had brown, straight hair that fell as far as her medium sized breasts. “We’re still in uni! We haven’t been out of school long enough to have a reunion!”

“So?! We’ve got a Facebook invite! Elliot School reunion - that’s what it says - it’s at Bennett’s house, tonight! In a few hours!”

“Shit, I’ve got one too. And look, everyone’s going! But I’m busy tonight!”

Ben moved behind the small girl and looked at her computer. He saw her name was Tina. Good to know; one of the conditions of Ben’s near-limitless power was that he had to speak his victims name. He crouched down between the two of them.

“Tina, Georgina, hi, I’m Ben, you remember me from school, we were friends. We haven’t seen each other since school ended.” Reality shifted with his words, and they both blinked, remembering their old friend Ben.

Tina smiled at him, and Georgina grabbed his arm. “Hey Ben! God, it’s been so long! How are you?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine thank you, and you two both seem well. Are you going to the party tonight?”

“We only just found out, but it’s short notice, I don’t know if I can really, the invite says it’s only in a few hours,” said Tina with a sad look on her face.

“Yeah I don’t know, I already have plans,” Georgina echoed.

“Georgina, Tina, you’re both going to go shopping for a nice outfit, put it on, and go to the party. You both believe the party to be fancy dress. You won’t notice me follow you. I’m going to go, but I’ll see you girls later okay?”

“Yeah, we’ll be there, you can count on it!” Tina now had a much happier look on her face. I can’t wait its going to be great! She thought.

“Bye girls, and remember, its fancy dress!” They blinked and Ben was gone.

“Come on, we don’t have long, we have to get an outfit!” They both left straight away. Ben followed, and let himself into the backseat of Georgina’s car when they set off. He listened to what they said but they only spoke of old friends they hadn’t seen on years, nothing worth noting.

At the costume shop, they both milled around looking for their outfits. Tina was seriously considering a Bo Peep outfit. Ben suggested they move more towards the adult section and pick something sexy.

Georgina grabbed a nurse’s outfit. “Too obvious, Georgina,” she heard a voice say as she looked at it, “Though I like the PVC, try to be more adventurous.” The next one that caught her eye was a devil - short black skirt, complete with tail attached to a red frilled corset and stockings, all PVC, some horns, and little black leathery wings. “That’s better. Go and buy it Georgina, so you can change into it.”

Tina found herself drawn towards a sheriff outfit; a tight khaki front zipped dress that came just below a thick belt with a fake badge and gun, glasses, and fingerless gloves. “Yes, Tina, have that one, it’s your size.” It shrunk slightly as she made her way to the lady behind the till.

They changed in the shop dressing room, though Ben chose not to look and since he didn’t know the attendants name, and she kept looking at him disapprovingly. When they were dressed, Tina spoke. “You look great, really sexy!”

“I know, I didn’t know I could look this good!”

Georgina smiled. “Look, if we set off now, we should get to Bennett’s in time; he lives just outside of town.” They headed back towards the car.

Bennett had a very large house. Easily 50 rooms, Ben thought as they entered the grounds, this guy must shit gold bricks. They drove up a very large drive that was already filled with cars. Old friends were high-fiving on the way inside the hugs double doors that lead inside.

Tina squealed when they got close. “Oh my god! Are we the only ones in fancy dress?! Get changed, quick!” As they scrambled for their clothes, Ben interjected.

“Ladies, stop, you don’t have to get changed, you’re in you’re normal outfits!” They both stopped moving, eyes glazed, processing what they were being told.

“Tina, you’re a sex officer! Every party needs one! It’s your job to make sure that as the night goes on, lots of people get laid! Mingle around the crowd looking for potential couples, and shoot anyone who looks likely with your gun to make them desperate to fuck whoever they’re looking at! Remember, it doesn’t matter how it happens as long as lots of people get laid!”

Tina’s hand slowly moved for the car door. “I…I…have….work...to do, I’ll catch up with you later, Georgina.” She turned the handle, got out and marched straight for the front door. “Heads up, party police!” Someone yelled, and she whipped out her gun and pretended to shoot him.

“Georgina, my dear Georgina….from now on, you are simply Gina, the demoness. A seductress, you feed off sexual energy, so use your sexy demon charm to get as much action as you can tonight.”

Gina’s horns fused to her head under her now jet-black hair as she moved out the car - it was always uncomfortable to drive because she had to sit on her tail. Why did I drive anyway, I’m demon? She thought, but dismissed it quickly. I’m hungry, time to go feed!

Ben walked through the large doors into Bennett’s house. The host stood near the entrance, having watch the sexy Gina walk away, turned round to see Ben walking into his house.

“Hey, I don’t remember you, who the fuck are you?” he challenged, pointing at Ben.

“You’re Bennett?” Ben asked, stopping in his tracks.

“I don’t know you, you’ll call me Mr Bennett!” he replied in an angry voice, stepping forward.

Ben took a stop back. Shit, this could ruin it. But then he was saved by another guy in the room who called out, “Kev, you alright?”

Kev. Kevin. “Kevin, tell him you’re fine, pat me arm the arm and invite me in.”

Kevin called back over his shoulder, “No worries Dale, got it sorted!” tapped Ben on the arm and welcomed him into his home, all with a horrified look on his face.

“Thank you Kevin, most kind, now you’ve been a great host, but I think its only fair that you get a little punishment for being so rude to me, so why don’t you head towards the nearest bathroom, stick the toilet brush up your ass and fuck yourself till you orgasm. When you do, leave your cum in your boxers, wash the brush, forget what happened, then come back to the party and try and get laid. Oh, and smile about it Kevin, this is party after all!”

Kevin turned around with a huge grin on his face and walked calmly towards the closest toilet.

“Dale! Come here!”

Dale walked up to Ben with a confused look on his face. “You, Dale, are going to be an anti-underwear charm. You will stand just inside the door, like a statue, and the underwear of any woman who comes through - or already has come through - those doors will disappear.”

Dale walked up to the door and became completely stiff. “Have no fear, no one will notice you, in the same way they wont notice their underwear disappearing. Because women shouldn’t wear underwear Dale, it’s just not right, and you’re going to help them all realise that. Don’t worry, when the party’s over you can go home.”

Ben left the foyer and walked through the house slowly, trying not to be noticed. He realised his mistake - having only told Gina and Tina that they knew him from school. He should of worded it differ-

“Amy can you look after my drink? I need to go pee.”

He turned on the spot to see an attractive blonde pass her drink to her friend then walk away. She was a small brunet with an incredible ass. Perfect.

“Hello,” She turned towards him as he spoke, and clearly had no idea who he was.

“Err…hello?”

“Hello Amy, I’m Ben. You remember me from school; we were friends. I was in all your classes and everyone here remembers you and me being classmates, and pretty close.”

Amy’s eyes stopped focusing for a second, but when her visions returned she saw Ben, who she used to hang out with at school. “Hey Ben! It’s great to see you!”

Amy wasn’t tall, maybe 5′6, with a little nose and long brown hair. She had a slim frame, with perhaps a few extra pounds around her hips and ass. Her ass was her best feature, sticking out like a mini J-Lo ass, which made up for her small B cup boobs. It looked even better in her tight black jeans.

“Its great to see you too, Amy, how’ve you been since school?”

“Yeah okay thanks, it’s so nice to see everyone again! How have you been?”

“Well I’m just great, thanks for asking. Whose drink are you holding there?”

“That was Amanda, you remember her? We used to be, like, best friends in school?”

“Ah yes, Amanda. Are you both single?”

What? “Um, I have a boyfriend, thank you.” she said with a frown.

“Don’t worry about my questions, Amy, is Amanda single?”

Her shoulders relaxed. “Yeah, and think she wants some tonight, if you’re interested,” she winked at him.

“I suppose the better question to ask is, are you interested? I remember catching you two kissing in an empty classroom once, don’t you Amy? I walked in and your hand was up her top? You said it was something the two of you did a lot?”

She blinked a few times, then looked away, embarrassed. “Yeah, well, we didn’t do it again after you caught us, Ben.”

“Yes you did, you continued through school and all over the summer, despite you both having boyfriends you carried on your little lesbian affair. It makes you sad to remember it, because you wanted her so much, and then she broke it off that time you tried to take it to third base. You’ve never really gotten over her, Amy.”

Amy was a little dizzy. “Do we have to talk about this?” She asked, looking sad. Her voice cracked a little.

“I suppose, Amy, it is hard to talk about; how you’re only now talking to her now to try and get her back into bed, how you fingerfuck yourself every night you’re alone thinking of her, or how you go out sometimes on your own, pick up guys, and have them call you Amanda to try and feel like her,”

Amy looked shaken. It was all coming out at once, years or disturbing behaviour she’d kept to herself. He knows everything. I hope he doesn’t know about-

“Even the time you paid that prostitute to dress up in a blonde wig while you punished her. How disgusting.”

Oh, god, he knows! Her knees were weak as she looked up at him with pleading eyes, “Ben, please!”

“Make it all better? Why Amy, I’d love to. You like to repress your lesbian tendencies, and the best way for you to do that is get a nice ass fucking. You have one of the finest behinds I think I’ve ever see, and it’s only fair that it gets used on a regular basis. For you to suppress you’re dirty lesbian desires, you need your sphincter to be filled at least once a day. But don’t worry if it’s not always a mans cock that fills it - you have plenty of dildos in your bedroom, lined up on display for everyone to see.”

Her eyes seemed to look through him as he spoke, her mouth parted, swaying slightly. Her entire life was being rewritten with his words, though of course she didn’t notice.

“You haven’t had your fill today yet Amy, that’s why you’re here, now, talking to Amanda. If you simply went away and got a good ass fucking, all the bad feelings would go away, and you could talk to her without your cunt dripping. So go, now, get yourself stuffed.”

Her eyes focused. She handed him Amanda’s drink, slowly. “I’m……I’m sorry Ben, but I have to look around-”

“Say no more, pretty lady, you go have yourself a fun time.”

“Thanks Ben. See you later!” Amy turned and began to walk through the crowd, checking out every guy she saw. Ben waited for Amanda.

Leanne was at the party with Naomi. They were both standing in the kitchen, being bitchy. The party was lame, but they weren’t the types not to go. Still it was making her feel bad because it was full of people doing better than her.

She had made her way through school and college on her looks, being one of the hottest girls in town. She had long dark hair which often fell in ringlets, framing a face with a cute button nose, but Leanne’s best features were her boobs and hips. She loved being curvy, because it meant that she could convince any guy to do pretty much whatever she wanted, even if it meant her going all the way. No one could resist her when she started laying it on. Those pole dancing lessons really helped as well.

But after finishing a hair and beauty course at college all she could mange was a low paid job in a tanning salon, and because all her superiors were women, her ‘charms’ just didn’t work. And now she was surrounded by people doing courses, internships, or earning decent wage. All she had was her looks, and as great as she looked in her low cut t-shirt and tight jeans, it made her unhappy, so she stood with Naomi, and they insulted everyone they saw.

Naomi felt just as bad as Leanne. Being the skinnier one of the two, she always came second best despite being blonde, but she still looked up to Leanne. She took the same courses as her, wore the same kind of clothes, and worked the same job, just at a different place. They were in the same boat, but Naomi was on a lower deck. She’d worn her best clothes - a small denim skirt with a boob tube - but still didn’t look as good as Leanne.

Leanne turned and saw the back of a small girl. She wore a khaki dress that only just covered her ass. Her dyed hair was up in a pony tail, and on top of her head there were a pair of sunglasses. “Who’s that?” she asked her counterpart.

“I don’t know,” replied Naomi. She didn’t like to give her opinion until Leanne had given hers, so she always looked like they agreed.

“I think its Tina! You know, the small one that was kind of smart,”

“Yeah, I thought it was her,”

Leanne scowled. “Another slut looking for a party fuck, by the looks of that dress!”

“Yeah, what a slut!” echoed Naomi, nodding her head.

Tina heard what they said. She turned around and walked towards them. They both saw her badge.

“Shit!”

She had a huge grin on her face as she placed her glasses over her eyes. When she got to them, she jumped up on the counter in front of them. They both watched as she shimmied her way to the edge of the worktop, opened her legs and put her feet high up on the counter. Her shaven, naked pussy was on display.

“Show me what you got, girls,” she chuckled, pulling out her gun and shooting them both. There were no gunshots, just two sounds like compressed air escaping. They both leaned back in shock, before diving between her legs, desperate to fuck her as best they could.

She leant back on the work surface to give them as much access as possible. Their heads bumped together as they both desperately tried to lick and suck her, moaning to themselves. Soon they found a compromise; Leanne’s head moved up and focused on Tina’s clit and pussy, as Naomi headed south to service her asshole. Tina began to bit her lip in excitement.

“How much of a slut am I now, girls? I think we’re all sluts together!” she laughed to herself, then looked up to her left. At the end of the counter were two guys, Mark and Alex. They were staring eagerly at the scene in front of them. “Sorry ma’am,” Alex murmured when he saw Tina looking at him, “We know it’s your job, it’s just…hot!”

Mark elbowed him, “Shut up dude!” and they looked away, but Tina replied, “Don’t worry boys, I don’t mind you looking. They’re doing a great job, don’t you think?”

“Yes,” they both answered, looking again at the scene in front of them. As they did, Tina raised her gun and shot them both.

Mark took a quick step back as Alex pushed in front of him, marching up behind Leanne. He slapped her ass, then wrapped his hands round her waist to undo her jeans. Mark was behind Naomi pawing at her tits, before he lifted up her skirt. The two friends were staring at wet, prime pussies, and wasted no time diving in with their mouths.

“MmmmmmMMMmmmm, no boys, lets get serious,” Tina panted as she watched them. She picked up her gun and shot them again. One after another they stood up and released their rock hard cocks. Mark eased his way into Naomi’s sopping pussy, making her whimper as she licked Tina’s ass. Alex was about to do the same, when Tina shot him again. Holding her steady, he changed position slightly and pushed his cock up against Leanne’s asshole. Her squeals were muffled by Tina grabbing her hair and pulling her closer into her pussy. Both men began to pump their spouses hard.

“Sorry Naomi, I forgot,” Tina panted, “You do everything Leanne does,” and shot Mark again. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed straight into her ass, as she screamed.

“Who’s the slut now?”

“Amanda, hi,”

She was an attractive dirty blonde, with a beautiful face and a great smile, probably a C cup. She wore jeans and long sleeved, slightly low cut top. She looks just like Mandy, Ben thought. Unlucky for her.

“Hey Ben, long time no see!” Everyone would now know Ben when he spoke to them. Just a damn shame he didn’t know everyone’s name.

He handed over her drink. “I know, lets skip the catch up talk shall we Amanda?”

She blinked for a second, then smiled again. “Where did Amy go, then?”

“She’s gone off to do her own thing for a bit. Listen Amanda, I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to tell you how great I think you are.”

“Oh Ben, you’re so sweet!” she smiled even more.

“I’m serious! Its not every day you meet a girl born with the ability to detect people’s fetishes. You know exactly what sort of kinky behaviour turns anyone on, and you‘re drawn to people with more perverse fantasies. As you talk to them, you’ll begin to act more like their favourite porn characters, and they will be taken over by their deluded fantasy, and treat you like their ultimate plaything. I think it’s admirable that you engage in sexual relations with these people. Don’t worry though Amanda - after you’ve fucked them, sucked them, or fulfilled their sick dreams, you’ll return to normal, think nothing of it, and go looking for another guy or girl with a freaky fantasy worth playing out, for the rest of your life” That’ll teach you.

Amanda swayed slightly, and looked confused when she focused on Ben again. “Err…what?”

“Nothing dear, not a thing, listen I’m sure you have other people to talk to, don’t let me waste your time,” he pointed towards the hoards of people at the party.

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, I’m going to shoot off, I’ll speak to you later Ben,” she smiled at him and he smiled back, then she began to move to another room, looking at everyone she passed.

What the fuck is she?

Jamie was sitting on the edge of a bed, his legs open. He slowly looked down between them at her back. The skin on her back was tinted red. Her corset stopped just under her leather wings. Wings. What the fuck is she?

“Gina…”

He felt heavy, like he couldn’t move. He felt…detached. Almost like it wasn’t happening to him. Her black hair cascaded down his legs almost to the floor, where his jeans lay discarded. Her hand was slowly moving up and down his cock as she kissed his head. Her snake-like tongue slithered around his head between kisses.

What the fuck is she? She’s done something to me…

“Wait….stop,” He couldn’t seem to move, and it had taken almost all his effort to tell her to stop, even though it was feeble. Her head snapped up to look at him and her eyes smouldered a deep red. As scared as he was, he couldn’t look away from her deep black pupils.

“No,” she hissed slowly, rising up from her knees, still stroking him, her eyes burning into his, burrowing into his soul, “I’m too hungry! You have a nice, big cock, and you, you’re going to give me what I want!”

She pushed him back onto the bed, and climbed up. As he watched, she stood over him, her tail flicking back and forth eagerly. Her whole body now had tinted red. “Yum!” She lay down on top of him, one hand back on his cock, the other stroking his chest with her sharp black nails. She licked his neck with her long tongue.

Suddenly she was holding his face, looking deep into his eyes. He stared back, distant yet willing. “You want me, Jamie,” She purred, “You wanted me in the hall and you want me now. I’m going to make you cum, and feed off you. And because you’re such a good boy, you’re going to tongue me while I do it!”

He kept staring upwards as her face was replaced by her crotch. He could feel her hands and mouth on his cock, milking him. Her demon pussy floated above him as her tail slowly wrapped around his head. As it did, her pussy got closer to his face. She slowly raised herself onto his mouth, and as soon as it made contact, he felt a burst of energy.

Lick. Suck. Tongue. Pussy. Serve. Lick. Cum. The mantra repeated over and over in his head as he stuck his tongue as far into her as he could. His arms wrapped around her thighs, pulled her down closer onto him, smothering himself in her pussy. As he lick and sucked, her tail squeezed him harder. It wasn’t long before her expert ministrations had him ready to come.

“Yessssssss” she hissed as his hips twitched. “Feed me, now!” As he exploded into her mouth, she swallowed not only his cum, but a piece of his soul. She was almost glowing bright red now.

Jamie felt part of himself leave his body. It’s an odd sensation, he thought to himself, like when you know you’ve forgotten something. All the time he kept serving her glorious pussy.

“Mmmmm Jamie, that was niiiiice,” she said lazily, as she sat up on his face. She started grinding herself on him. “You’ll never be complete unless you’re with me now. I own a little part of you, so I control a little part of you. That bit of you’re soul has cured my hunger, for now.”

She looked down at the trail of abs that led to his large dick. She kept grinding herself on his face.He’s good looking, and great at pussy licking. He’s a keeper, she thought. “I want to own more of you, Jamie. Get hard for me, now!” Her eyes glowed and he felt himself snap to attention, even though he just came. “With every orgasm you give me, you surrender more of your soul to me. A few more and you’ll be my devoted slave. How does that sound?”

He didn’t answer. He was too busy sucking on her red clit.

Ben was in the kitchen. He had come to get a drink, but had stopped to watch the show. There were naked bodies everywhere. Tina was standing on top of the breakfast bar, naked apart from her belt and holster, which now had her badge attached. There was a timid looking blonde boy sucking on her pussy as she rocked her weight from one leg to another.

Below her, lying on her back on the work surface, was a busty brunette wearing nothing but a low cut t-shirt, pushed up around her neck. She was covered in cum. Her ass was being fucked by a chunky guy with a small dick, which wasn’t much bigger that the one she had in her mouth on the other side of the breakfast bar. Kneeling on top of her was another guy who was pushing her tits together and fucking them. She was using her hands to push a cucumber up her own pussy.

Next to the fridge there was a smaller blonde girl, who had a guy behind her with his cock in her ass, and a guy in front of her with his cock in her pussy. Her feet were barely touching the floor as they both impaled her with vigour. Her hands had wrapped round the guy in front of her and her head was propped on his shoulder, and she was jacking off another guy who was standing behind him. She made animal like noises and dribbled down his back.

Tina’s eyes lazily opened and she saw Ben. “You want some?” she asked.

"What are their names?”

“Leanne and Naomi.”

“Isn’t this a bit above and beyond the call of duty?” he replied, motioning to the chaos around him.

“They called me a slut. Insulting an officer, at least 20 cum shots. They should know the rules. Which one you want?” Despite being licked out, there was an authority in her voice that made him smile.

He held up his hands. “I’m okay thanks, not in the mood right now.”

She held her gun up. “I could put you in the mood…” he quickly ducked out the door, grinning.

Moving away from the kitchen, he saw Amanda coming down a flight of stairs. Her hair was dishevelled and she was rubbing her wrists. She moved as if she was late for something.

I wonder what she’s been up to then? He watched her from a distance and she moved through the crowd, saying hello to people here and there, but never quite looking satisfied. As they got further into the house, the rooms became emptier, but Amanda began moving with purpose. She could smell her catch, and Ben almost had to jog to keep up.

They entered a small library, all four walls covered in books, and two sofas in the middle of the room. On the other side of the room was a scrawny looking boy reading the spines of some books.

“Hello Daniel,” Amanda spoke as she entered the room. She had found what she was looking for.

“Amanda, Daniel, you don’t notice me.” Ben said, then moved close to them to watch the show.

“Uh, hey Amanda, how’s it going?” he looked nervous to be so close to her. Ben began to try and guess his fetish. A thing for blondes? No, not obscene enough.

“How’ve you been since school, Daniel? Doing okay?” she began to walk towards him slowly, always looking him in the eye. She pushed her shoulders back and held her head high.

“I….erm, fine thanks….you?” He made a subtle attempt to move backwards but ended up with his back against the bookcase he was looking at. He seemed to retreat into himself, almost like he was scared.

“Me? I’m doing just fine. I’m a powerful woman now, Danny. I’ve done very well for myself.” She stood in front of him now, proud, legs apart and hands on hips. “I have lots of money, lots of authority, lots of…control.”

He was visibly sweating. “W-well, that’s just great, Amanda, I-”

Her hand closed on his mouth. Her ass began to slowly inflate as she spoke to him, her jeans evolving around it. “I don’t remember asking you a question, Danny boy, so shut the fuck up.” His eyes widened in shock, but he didn’t move. “I’m a strong, powerful woman, and you,” she said, grabbing his shirt, “Will serve me, now!”

She pulled him off the bookcase, span him round and pushed him onto one of the sofas. He fell on his back and whimpered, but continued to lay and look at her. She undid her belt, stripped off her jeans to reveal her lack of underwear and wider hips.

Good, Dale the underwear charm is working. I wonder what young Daniel-

“I think you need a good smothering!” Cried Amanda.

Well, question answered! Ben smiled to himself as she walked round to Daniel’s face, and proceeded to bury it in her now sizeable ass. “Stick your tongue up my ass, slave boy! Danny boy, do what you’re told!”

Ben moved closer to the sofa to watch the struggle, but it was only for a second, before her began driving his tongue into Amanda’s rosebud. His arms first tried to push her off, but then began to hold her down, pushing her further onto his face. She, in turn, wiggled her ass around till it was as far down his face as it could be.

“You’re worthless! You only deserve asses! Women like me wipe our feet on scum like you!” she wrenched herself from his grip and stood up, only to spin round and spit on his face. He had enough time to gasp before she sat down on his face again.

With one hand steadying herself on the sofa, her other hand skilfully undid his trousers and began freed his rock solid cock. She tenderly stroked it once, then raised her hand and slapped it hard. “Bad cock! Stop looking at me!” she screamed, and started slapping his cock over and over again. He moaned loudly into her ass, and his hips began to buckle. “Can’t keep it up for me, you stupid fuck! You’re going to cum early! You don’t deserve my big ass!”

He came, spurting over her hand, causing her to pull herself off his face. “You dirty shit! Look what you did! Here, have it back!” She proceeded to wipe his cum all over his own face, then sat on him again, rubbing it in. “I don’t want your dirty man juice! You should eat your own cum you dirty little girl!” she was yelling at him like she would yell at a dog. She bounced up and down on his face, then began grinding her ass hard against him. “I should fuck you up the ass you dirt-”

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Someone had appeared at the doorway, and he looked angry. As Daniel began to cry under her ass, she looked at him and smiled.

“Hey boyfriend. You’re next!”

TO BE CONTINUED.....