The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Witch’s Spell

Categories: FD, MC, MF

Summary: Kelly will have Carrie’s lover Jacob for her own at any cost...

This story is something of an erotic parable. The moral is a simple and timeless piece of advice.

Be careful what you wish for: you just might get it.

Kelly had always been a cruel woman, but with her long black hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin, and stunning figure, that simple personality flaw never had kept her from getting whatever it was she wanted at the time.

We all find means to an end. Kelly found hers in witchcraft. Not the kind of witching that Wiccans hold sacred and Druids use to be in harmony with nature. Hers was a more sinister art: she was a manipulator of minds. A mindbender who brought men to their knees.

Kelly had a very few friends with whom she could circle her spells because nobody else would tolerate her dominatrix demeanor unless she was successful in bending them adequately, and that was rather difficult for a black witch still in training toward her potential abilities.

However, was such friend was a very aloof medicine woman by the name of Carrie. Carrie was much shorter and thinner than Kelly, with short chestnut-colored hair and blue eyes. Her charm was much more subtle than the flamboyant, attention-holding attempts of an enchantress. If anything, Carrie had a very natural charisma about her.

But it wasn’t really Carrie that Kelly had been interested in though. Like so many things, she was just a means to an end. And that end was Jacob, Carrie’s hunk of a lover.

Carrie and Jacob had been married just three months earlier, but they had been dating officially for well over five years and they had been rumored to be deeply in love even longer. They were both so gentle, so kind, and so pure that it could make a priest cry.

But Jacob had the sort of body that would make most women feel disproportionate at best and inferior at worst. With his naitivity regarding his own beauty, he did absolutely nothing to disguise this fact: rather, he was oblivious to it. No woman was good enough for a God like that in Kelly’s mind. No woman but her. And she swore she would have him.

One afternoon Kelly had watched while Jacob and Carrie kissed under a tree. It made her sick to see that woman holding what was rightfully hers. That is where she had made herself the promise. She had to have him for her very own. What was the worst that could happen? The spell might fail; so what, he’d never know and no harm done. Or it might work and she could grow bored of him; she could always find another. The point was to get him away from that undeserving bitch.

And so, when Carrie invited Kelly to dinner one Thanksgiving, it was all too perfect. Kelly spent the entire week before preparing her love potion. It had to be perfect because she might never get this chance again. She made it strong, very strong so he would burn with a passion for her just as great as hers was for him. She even flattered it with a side concoction that would put Viagra to shame. After all, whether he was good in bed or not, what could it hurt to better him?

The next Thursday she was kinder to Carrie than she had ever been to anyone in her life. Carrie was beside herself with giddiness, firmly encouraging her friend that showing kindness to others wasn’t so bad after all, and Kelly only pretended to agree with every word, even going out of her way to help with dinner while Jacob set the table and made everything just so in the dining room.

As Kelly reached to stir a dish of pudding, Carrie stopped her, “I’d rather get that one myself. It’s Jacob’s favorite and he loves the way I cook it. I don’t have the heart to disappoint him ever.” Kelly could barely contain herself, but slowly nodded and smiled mock sweetly, “Ok then. By the way, I wonder how the table’s coming. You should go check if he needs some help and I’ll just watch the gravy. I promise not to touch the pudding.” With that, she giggled girlishly. Carrie nodded, heading into the other room for just a moment.

But a moment would be all that was required. As soon as Carrie left the room, Kelly took out the vial containing her own special “love poem” and poured it in, stirring lightly with a fixed look in her eyes.

“What are you doing?” Kelly’s thoughts were interrupted as she looked up to see Carrie standing there glaring at her. She had been caught red-handed but wasn’t about to give up the act, “I’m sorry. It just looked like it needed to be tended and I only wanted to help.” Carrie nodded, “Ok, go help in the other room. I’ll get dinner.”

As Kelly exited the kitchen her eyes fell on Jacob. That tall, bronze, statuesque man with the sapphire eyes and the golden hair. A treasure for any woman to want to hoard, but so unassuming of his own power over women that it only made him even more attractive. Kelly felt a little weaker just watching him delicately lighting candles. She imagined for a moment that Carrie wouldn’t be coming to dinner and this was a setting just for them. She subconciously licked her lips at the thought.

She could just see how events would unfold. That potion had been so translucent that even Carrie wouldn’t find it. He would be the first to eat it and would ingest it quickly. He would soon be affected, probably right at the table, and he would blindly confess his love for her right in front of Carrie. How deliciously humiliating for the little wretch, and how thrilling for her!

The dinner did go off without a hitch. The first one to devour the pudding, all by himself to Kelly’s great delight, was Jacob. Nobody said anything odd; just mindless smalltalk. When the dinner ended, they talked a little more and Kelly finally dismissed herself quietly, doing her best to hide the disappointment as she walked out. It hadn’t worked?

“Well”, she thought, “That’s one week drained out of my life. Guess I’ll be moving on to the next victim and hope it works a little better this time.” Her heart heavy with the burden of not being able to perform the one thing she was absolutely born to do, she drove home and threw herself on the bed, burying her head under a pillow and drifting off.

She was awakened by a knock at the door. She looked at the clock to see how long she had been out. 12 AM; she had been asleep for nearly five hours now. She slowly got up with a groan and walked to the door.

Kelly opened that door to the biggest shock of her life. Jacob was right there, by himself, a look of adoration in his eyes. No sooner had she seen him than he took her into his arms and kissed her passionately; a kiss she passionately returned. The frenzied love-making would only begin here.

She was quick to get his shirt off so she could run her hands over those broad, rock-hard shoulders. His hands cupped her backside and lifted her up, his tongue doing things with her mouth too incredible to describe. As she pressed herself against him and groaned into the kiss, he broke it and leaned down just enough to begin biting at her neck. How could he possibly know how much she loved that? Her breath quickened intensely as she began to think of all the possibilities for this man sucking at her neck.

She pushed him back and looked down at him with those teasing eyes and unbuttoned her blouse, turning to walk to her room and motioning for him to follow her: a command which he immediately obeyed like a loyal dog.

Inside her bedroom, she grabbed him just under those shoulders and threw him onto the bed, jumping onto him and undoing his buckles as she kissed her way down his torso. Finally, just about the time she got down to his pelvic, her clumsy hands managed the feat of getting that belt and zipper undone. She practically ripped open the fly on his boxer shorts and took him into her mouth. God it felt good, that big warm rod in her mouth. Best of all, she knew what was coming just after. If he had been passionate before, this was bound to drive him absolutely wild!

It wasn’t long before he started bucking against her face and ejaculating, his mouth making hoarse roars like some kind of animal. She sat up and watched him as he wriggled there in exquisite agony, a devilish smile creeping over her face.

“Very good my pet”, she mused, “You like this don’t you? Being my little toy?” Jacob said nothing; he only sat up and pinned her so fast she barely had time to widen her eyes. He tore off her pants in one quick motion and thrust himself into her. This was great, even wonderful, as he began thrusting and cumming, seemingly unstoppably. So what if he was a little out of line? Breaking this beautiful wild horse would be that much more fun. Besides, at the moment it all felt so damned good she could barely contain herself.

So she decided, why bother? She let herself orgasm right there, her body vibrating like a motor with the sensation. This was the best she could remember having in a long, long time. It took her several minutes to finally settle down, and she guesed he’d be wearing out soon enough too.

But he didn’t. He just kept going and going and going. Who the hell shoved an Energizer down his throat anyway, she wondered to herself, and then her eyes widened again, but this time with terror. She had! And he wasn’t showing any signs of stopping. This had to end now!

She tried with all her might to push him off, but she was too weak from her orgasm and he was much stronger than her anyway. She screamed as it started to really hurt, but he just cupped his hand over her mouth and kept going.

“This is great, doncha think Kelly?", Jacob laughed, “Looks like I’ll never have to wear out again as long as I’m like this. You weren’t around just after dinner so you didn’t see.” Kelly tried to scream but his hand was choking the sound out. “The strangest feeling came over me and I went to bed with Carrie but she just didn’t give it out like she used to. I guess because all I could think about was you. She finally stopped moving and I knew the only woman that could satisfy me was you, so here I am. We’re going to be so good for each other.”

Kelly was shaking again, but this time it wasn’t for pleasure. She would stop moving soon as well.