The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Witch’s Curse

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2022.

* * *

Tessi had gotten used to the feeling of being in her late twenties.

It wasn’t like it had happened all at once; she was at the very end of them now, she would be turning 30 just next year. She’d had years to get used to being in her mid-twenties; then to be in her early late twenties, already past the halfway point of her twenty-fifth year. To be twenty-six, to be twenty-seven, to be twenty-eight. She’d had time to get used to the idea that she was older, that she would be entering her thirties soon.

She’d been a little anxious about being older after twenty-five. Even until she’d turned twenty-six; she’d felt nervous about wasting time, losing years and having nothing to show for them. But since she’d been in late twenties for three years, now, she wasn’t afraid of these things anymore.

She took a moment to wander over to her mirror; her red hair was still without a single gray. Not so strange for a twenty-year old; but her mother seemed to have had a particularly bad streak of luck with her genetic combination; she’d started getting grays at twenty-five, and Tessi had been watching closely for the past few years in case her own gray hairs starting cropping up at a similar age.

In the end it seemed she had taken after her father, who still had no grays to speak of, despite the fact that he was into his fifties by now; she had no grays either. There was the evidence, clear in her reflection. Her shoulder-length red hair was still as sheeny, full, and vibrantly colored as it had ever been.

She still looked young, for a twenty-nine-year-old. She looked more like she was in her early twenties; her skin was clear, without sign of aging or blemish, and her C-cup breasts were still pert and full, showing no beginnings of sag even after nearly another full decade of life; they stood proudly even when Tessi was not wearing underwear for support.

One of the reasons Tessi had been so nervous to get older was that she had had really only one goal in life; and that was to get married. At twenty-five, this had seemed like an impossible task, so as the months and years had ticked away, Tessi had felt more frantic. She was getting older; she still had no husband; she would age out of her twenties and never have anyone. She would age out of her twenties, and still be single. At the time it had felt inevitable; she would be single forever; she would never be married like she wanted.

It hadn’t helped that she was a shy person by nature. Meeting new people had never been easy for her, so it had been even harder to find anyone to date, or love, let alone marry. She had lived a quiet, reserved life, so small that there was no room for any romantic interest to come in. Even if there had been room, where would any romantic interest have found her? She went from work to home and did nothing else; where was she supposed to meet her future spouse when she never deviated from that basic routine? Those had been her fears then; but she had found her spouse, after all, and she was not so scared to grow older now that she had already achieved her lifetime goal.

She was now married to Matthew, happily married, and it made her feel young. It made her feel fulfilled; it was the one and only thing she had ever wanted, and she didn’t have to worry about the passage of time any longer because she’d already arrived at where she’d always meant to be. It gave her great peace of mind.

As she’d gotten older, she’d become more desperate. She’d started thinking she’d settle for just a mediocre marriage; someone she could tolerate, or even someone who would leave her alone most of the time. She’d been ready to settle, but as it had turned out, her marriage was not only tolerable, but enjoyable. She was happy to be married to Matthew; they got along and greatly enjoyed each other’s company.

The only rough spot in their relationship was their sex life. They did not have sex very frequently; and when they did, it was only basic copulation, Matt entering her body with his cock, then leaving it again. It was the only form of sexual intimacy that Tessi could handle. Everything else beyond it filled her with the disgust to the point that it compelled her to vomit, and after several vomitous failures, she and Matt had finally given up on trying these avenues of sexual relation and had settled on infrequent, basic sex.

One of the things that set Tessi more at ease about getting older was the fact that Matthew was a bit older than she was; her thirties did not seem so scary to her when her husband was thirty-two; he had gone before her into the third decade of his life, and modeled for her every day that there wasn’t anything so frightening about it; showed her what she could expect when she was his age, showed her how a graceful transition into older years could be done. It made the whole thing less frightening.

She appreciated Matthew for this maturity; she appreciated lots of other things about him too. He was special; she had known it the first time she’d seen him; even when he had still been a stranger to her, something in her had said, him, and she had just known it, like she was recognizing someone that she would have been able to pick out anywhere, or someone she had already known a long time, though he’d still been a stranger to her at that time. Matthew. Him.

She was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with him, too; looking forward to knowing him at all his later ages, which she hadn’t seen yet, to see the changes that would happen in him as a person throughout that time.

Tessi liked his appearance, too. His hair was dark, to the point of being almost completely black, through and through; and he was slim. She was a bit wideset; her body’s frame naturally fitting around the weight and position of her slightly-larger-than-average breasts, but Matthew was slim in contrast; and when he was standing next to her, he looked slimmer than she did, though he was also taller. Long and thin.

The only trait he had which Tessi didn’t like was the appetite of his libido. He hungered for sex, but he hungered for more than just the basic copulation they now and then engaged in. He hungered, specifically, for oral sex. He wanted to receive blowjobs, and lots of them, wanted Tessi to perform them on him; he had only reluctantly let go of this desire after several occasions on which Tessi had tried, and instead vomited all over him. He’d still had her try more than once, because he had simply wanted oral sex that badly. Other men probably would have stopped pursuing it after being vomited on once, but Matthew had had her try two, three more times after.

Finally he had resigned himself to the basic copulation that Tessi was capable of, and let go of his hopes for blowjobs. And though for most of the time, she and Matt got along, there were those moments in which they were sitting together silently that Tessi thought that underneath their getting along, he was still privately grieving the fact that his and Tessi’s sex life was the way it was. And though it made Tessi feel bad to think Matt was still upset about this, she couldn’t do anything to fix it. It was just the way that she was.

And by now, she’d lived through Chris’s disappointed moods, lived through their failed attempts at sexual engagement more than once. She knew it by now, like a well-read story that she’d been over uncountable times. It was just the way things were; and the fact that everything else was otherwise so good made up for the fact that this one thing wasn’t.

In the time they’d been married so far, Tessi’s life had changed a fair bit. She hadn’t had any friends at the time of their marriage, but she’d made a few since; Matt often encouraged Tessi to be social, and this had profited her two new friendships.

The first of these was with Rowen; who was in her early twenties, having just recently turned twenty-one. Her hair was brown, and she kept it always short. She was a small person, with smaller breasts still, and an even smaller mind—she was quite a bitch by nature and was never able to take a high-minded perspective or let any annoyance or complaint go. Everything that ever happened to her had to become everybody else’s problem, a complaint that everyone else had to listen to, whether they wanted that or not. She never could keep her thoughts to herself.

Tessi sometimes wondered if Rowen’s bitchiness was a way of lashing out at the world, out of resentment for her unimpressive body, resentment for her A-cup breasts. Beyond her small size, in both height, and breast girth, she was mousy in other ways; she wore glasses that made her look a little pathetic; she looked like someone who would be bookish and well-read; her actual personality stood in shocking opposition to this. People who were just getting to know Rowen often approached her as if she were a shy bookwarm, and then it was always like getting slapped across the face when they found out she was actually just a bitch.

The only other really notable facet of Rowen’s personality was the fact that she smoked weed. Some people could do it without making it their entire personality, but Rowen couldn’t. It didn’t bother Tessi so much as Rowen’s general demeanor. She didn’t mind stoners; could be pretty open-minded about it, no matter how many times they had to take a break to step out and light up during a visit with her, but she really did mind that Rowen was so rude to everyone she ever spoke to.

She was outspoken on all things; especially things no one wanted to hear, even when those things would have been personally embarrassing or humiliating to anyone else. She liked having sex and liked to talk about that; but she preferred intercourse over all other forms of sex, and could be known to fall into rants about how it was superior to all other sex acts. For her, it was just preference, not physical incapability like it was for Tessi. But despite her interest in sex, Rowen was still single, probably because she insulted most people who ever spoke with her, even people who would otherwise have slept with her.

The second friendship Tessi had found since getting married was her friendship with Kaia. She was a brunette, but her hair didn’t look limp and lame like Rowen’s. It was full, and luscious; she made brown hair look glamorous, and she kept it long because it was more glamorous that way. She was still single, too, though she was beautiful. She was bisexual, too, and Tessi tried to keep an open mind about that just like she did about Rowen’s smoking.

Kaia was kind of a commanding person. She liked telling others what to do; liked it even more when they did as told, and she was freely willing to volunteer this preference during any conversation.

Unlike Rowen, who was young, and Tessi, who was older, Kaia was perfectly between them in her age, sitting right in the middle of her twenties while the two of them were at opposite ends of it, spanning the entire range between the two of them. Rowen was 21, Kaia was 25, and Tessi was 29.

Kaia’s body was perfect; and she had eastern European features, as she was of both eastern European origin and descent. She always painted herself in heavy makeup; she liked to drink very much, and constantly party. Her breasts were B-cups, and looked perfect on her.

Tessi and Matt had only been married for a year; but Tessi had gotten so used to both Kaia and Rowen that she couldn’t remember how it had felt, even just a little over a year earlier, when she had had no friends at all, and no company.

And Tessi and Matt had only been married for a year: but Tessi had gotten so used to being married to him that she could barely remember now what it had felt like before. He was such a huge part of her life; really, her entire life, that she couldn’t imagine it without him.

They were still in love as they had been on the day they were married; they were a lucky couple to be able to say this, Tessi knew it could be rare to have love last even so far as one year into marriage. Plenty of marriages broke down before then, but the two of them were still going strong, and moving forward.

Their relationship had only shifted slightly; they’d given up trying for anything outside of intercourse in their sex life, had even stopped talking about trying; each one just accepting that sex between them would always only be intercourse, and intercourse between them would always be rare. Tessi still felt, sometimes, that there was still that hint of disappointment in Chris, but they didn’t talk about their sex life, so Tessi had let go of the idea of ever even mentioning it.

Now, a year later after they’d gotten married (give or take a few days), it was Halloween. They hadn’t actually gotten married on Halloween. They’d married on October 28th. And now it was the Halloween of the following year. Every Halloween was the same, for Chris; every Halloween had been the same since before Matt and Tessi had gotten together. He always had his friends over to his house, wherever that was in any given year relative to previous years, and all of them together would watch horror movies all night long, drinking beer through the hours as they passed.

It was a long-standing tradition that had predated Tessi in his life, so Tessi would never have asked Matt to stop. He’d been doing it since he’d gotten his first apartment after moving out of his parents’ house. The tradition had followed him from home to home, and now, because Tessi and Matt had bought and moved into the house they would live in for the rest of their lives, Matt would be upholding his Halloween night horror movie marathon yearly in that same house. For the rest of their lives. Tessi had married Chris; she had married this yearly habit of his, too.

She was fine with all this; at least, she could accept it intellectually. But she herself hated horror movies. And while she didn’t mind giving use of the living room to Matt for a night, she certainly did not want to be audience to his horror movie marathons. This was why she had made alternate plans with her friends—and she was grateful to her friends, grateful she had them, so there was somewhere she could go. Instead of having to sit through horror movies, she’d be going over to Kaia’s house for a cozy night, just her and her girlfriends.

She was on her way over there now, and when she arrived, she found that Rowen had already gotten there ahead of her.

It was Halloween, but Tessi hadn’t really dressed up before leaving the house. The most she had done was tie a bow into her red hair; she’d chosen a bow of orange base and black polka-dots in her one concession to the date.

When she saw Rowen, sitting in Kaia’s den, she noticed her younger friend hadn’t even done so much as put a bow in her hair. “You haven’t dressed up for Halloween at all!” Tessi exclaimed, taking a seat beside her.

“No, I didn’t,” Rowen snapped, already acting bratty though Tessi had barely been there two minutes. “Only losers dress up on Halloween. Heavy makeup looks completely tacky, and like I said, only losers would ever willingly put it on their faces, or willingly put costumes on their bodies!”

This was the kind of judgement Tessi was used to hearing from Rowen, by now. She’d basically developed the skill for dismissing these kinds of outbursts out of hand with no difficulty.

Kaia came into the room; she had left the door unlocked for them both, and neither one of them had actually seen her yet. She was completely opposite from them; Tessi, who had barely dressed for the day and Rowen who hadn’t at all.

She’d actually made an honor to recognize the day, and she had dressed herself up in a witch’s disguise, a dress that had pieces cut of it in triangular lengths at strategic places; she was just barely covered enough in tight black to be decent, but one side of her ribs was completely bare, and the opposite side of her hips was completely bare as well. Probably most of her skin was showing; the skirt’s hem was cut diagonally, and the longest point of it still didn’t reach Kaia’s knee on that leg; the hem was much higher, only just down from her thigh against the opposite leg.

The dress was black, and Kaia’s makeup was as dark. She always favored heavy makeup, even when she dressing herself in everyday wear, but she’d painted her face even more heavily than she did on normal occasions, really rising to meet the occasion of Halloween, the challenge she seemed to think it had presented to her. She was not just a witch—anyone would have agreed. She was a sexy witch. It was inarguable.

Both Tessi and Rowen looked at Kaia in her costume, but didn’t say anything. The costume looked like it was made from high-quality material. Unsurprising; unlike both Tessi and Rowen, Kaia was rich. They were not. She had enough money to have her Halloween costumes tailor-made for her body; tailor-made from pricey fabrics that looked good and probably felt better.

She’d obviously had plenty of money left over after ordering her costume; she’d also decked out the interior of her very large, spacious home (of the kind only great quantities of money could afford) with all kinds of Halloween decorations and other Halloween themed items.

She could probably afford to throw all of them out after using them once, and buy new again next year. She’d decorated every corner of her home that Tessi had so far seen; banners and figures and atmospheric scenes; under the stairwell, a swamp scene; over by the farthest window to the right, a forest scene; she’d made eerie tableaus; and between all of them, there was general Halloween paraphernalia. Banners, more comical decorations. But the eerie tableaus were almost verging on artistic; and they must have cost a lot of money to put together.

She’d decorated so much that it might have been fair to say she had overdecorated.

“Tessi, Rowen, I’m glad you let yourselves in!” Kaia finally said, coming to stand before them with her hands on her hips. “I love this day so much, and I’m happy I have friends to celebrate it with.”

The front door was very far away from the den, but Tessi remembered noticing as she’d walked past. There had been an end-table set just to the side of it, and a large tub of candy; a tub, where some people would have used a bowl, to ensure the greatest quantity of candy given out as possible. Other houses would give children a handful or two; it seemed that Kaia wanted to be the children’s favorite on the street; with that quantity of candy which Tessi had seen, Kaia would likely be given at least five handfuls of candy to each child, maybe more; she would still have plenty of sweets to spare, even after that.

Kaia took her hands from her waist, and gestured to her friends. “Come on, you two. Let’s celebrate Halloween, but not just celebrate—let’s be really exuberant about it. It’s a special day, we need to make the most of it!”

Tessi and Rowen both watched Kaia to see what she would do. She had commanded their attention in her way of natural dominance, and even physically implored them to pay attention to her, and heed what she was saying, just with that gesturing of her hands. Now they both watched Kaia walk through the open archway of the den; in the open concept room across the main foyer, Tessi and Rowen could see a whirlpool jet hottub through the open doors, and that was where Kaia was walking now.

When she reached it, she switched it on to preheat, using a switch on the wall, and turned on the music system in the whirlpool room. The speakers were clearly playing a mix of Halloween songs, most of them rock songs, and then Kaia turned to one of the tables against one of the whirlpool room’s walls and took a bottle of champagne from the bucket sitting there. Holding the bottle, she pulled the cork from it, and it started foaming up through its opening.

Still holding the bubbling champagne, Kaia looked back across the foyer to her friends in the opposite room. Though the music was playing now, Kaia spoke with such command her voice was easily discernible. “Come over here, you guys. Drink some of this champagne with me—get in the whirlpool—enjoy the music.”

Kaia was persuasive just by her natural charisma; and that made all of her suggestions inherently tempting, but though Tessi felt momentarily that she wanted to get up and do as Kaia said, the feeling passed.

“I’d rather just go on sitting here comfortably,” Tessi called back to Kaia, who clearly understood what she’d said.

“Yeah, only a dummy would get up and leave a comfortable seat when they were feeling cozy,” Rowen snarked, in agreement.

“But I have champagne!” Kaia protested. “Drink some!”

“I’m happy with just water,” Tessi refuted.

“I like getting high better than getting drunk,” Rowen interrupted, barely waiting for Tessi to finish what she was saying before she herself started speaking. “I brought some pot with me.”

Kaia sulked, but said, “Fine, if that’s what you’d prefer.” She left the whirlpool on, the champagne open, the music playing, but came back across the foyer to sit in the den with them.

The three of them sat and chatted about their lives, the way they would have done on any other night of the year. When they were talking like this, it reminded Tessi why the three of them were all friends despite the fact that they were such different ages. They had good conversations; they got along.

Rowen had to interrupt the natural flow of conversation a few times, though. She had to keep taking breaks to smoke the weed she’d brought with her. Once wasn’t enough—she had to smoke a second, a third, a fourth time after that first inhale. She’d been smoking long enough that she’d built up such a high tolerance she needed that high quantity of weed to even feel high at all.

Kaia was growing increasingly impatient each time they had to stop and wait for Rowen without talking. She was going out onto the terrace to do it; at least being a little considerate of Kaia and her space, but they still had to sit in silence while they waited for her to come back. If they hadn’t, when Rowen had come back in, she would have bitched and complained about how they hadn’t waited for her. And after a few interruptions like this, it seemed the content of conversation hadn’t been worth the annoyance anymore, in Kaia’s eyes.

“I’m bored,” Kaia stated. “Let’s all go party, guys, come on.”

Tessi and Rowen refused her, and tried to keep chatting the way they had before. She tried several more times to convince them, imploring them to party with her to celebrate the day, but neither Tessi nor Rowen paid any attention to these pleas.

Then Kaia’s voice changed; her whole demeanor changed; there was something... more to her. Deeper. Depth where there had been shallowness before; it was a storybook moment, and in the tone, and the way she stood from the couch and pointed at them, Kaia had become a storybook witch, reaching out to curse them; the collar of her dress burst, as if she was so annoyed, so angry, that some kind of magical force had expressed her anger by tearing fabric.

She had jumped out of her seat, yet it had not seemed comical; and the costume she’d been wearing as that night’s disguise didn’t only look like a costume anymore. She really did look like a true witch; and that was maybe a little too frightening for her costume to come off as sexy any longer.

“The two of you are bores,” Kaia condemned, still pointing a condemning finger at them both. “I’ll curse you with a witch’s curse, and fundamentally change both your attitudes. It’s exactly what two party-hating grouches like you deserve!”

Neither Tessi nor Rowen took well to be insulted this way, let alone threatened, even if something like a “witch’s curse” sounded like it was going to be an empty threat. Rowen opened her mouth to speak, but Kaia cut her off. She had sensed the shift in the mood of her guests, and clearly wanted to break through this awkwardness.

She pulled a book off the den’s bookshelf, and held it up for her friends to see. “Isn’t this book cool, you guys? It’s a witch’s book, full of spells; I found it at a flea market.”

She flipped through, as they both watched her, silent. Even Rowen had forgotten whatever bitchy protest she’d been about to make. An actual spell book, as if witches were real—both of them were too surprised to do anything but watch.

Kaia began flipping through the pages. “Look, here’s a funny curse,” she said, holding the book out from her for them to see. “It will turn women into unthinking, horny dairy cows. Then the milk they produce will smell irresistible to anyone who comes across it. But any who drink of it will have their thoughts numbed out; and they will then become a sex object with no will until the effect of the milk wears off.”

Kaia shook her head, still laughing. “How silly. This whole book is just such a joke.”

This restored a sense of ease to the room—good, so Kaia knew magic wasn’t real. She’d only been joking before when she’d threatened to curse them. And it was silly; Tessi laughed with her.

“Let’s keep this joke going,” Kaia said. “It says here the caster can decide what triggers the transformation. Rowen, I curse you into a grass-loving cow, and you’ll transform the next time you smoke weed.”

She waved her hands in Rowen’s direction; and for just that instant, Tessi wondered if something would really happen. If it had been magic the way it always looked in movies, some flashy light show would have come erupting out of Kaia’s hands, would have blasted into Rowen’s body. But magic like that wasn’t real; all magic was unreal, and when Kaia thrust her hands out, the only thing that happened was that her hands went out; and then when she was done “casting” she dropped her hands again, and fell back into laughter, pleased by the lengths she’d taken her joke to.

And of course, after Kaia was done “cursing,” Rowen was exactly the same Rowen as she’d always been. She sat there on Kaia’s couch, completely unchanged.

“It’s only fair I curse you, too, Tessi,” Kaia said. She started flipping through the book again. “I’ve always thought you were too sexually repressed—too stuffed up. Here—this one. I curse you to become a sex-obsessive bimbo with no brain. You’ll become more and more dumb and mindless with each orgasm you experience.”

Again, Kaia waved her hands at Tessi, like she’d first done towards Rowen; but it was no more effective the second time. There was no lightshow; Tessi felt nothing happen to her body, and there was no change to Tessi after the fact.

Kaia closed the book, still laughing to herself, and now Rowen joined her in her laughter.

Tessi didn’t find it funny anymore; she was shocked. If Kaia thought it was all such a joke, why had she actually followed through on the instructions of the book and tried to curse them both? Actually playing along with the book and casting in the way it said to—it was like Kaia really did believe magic was real, and that was just insane, when everyone new magic was the opposite of real, unreal, fake.

“Are you going crazy, Kaia?”

The question rose above the sound of Rowen’s laughter.

“No, I’m not crazy at all,” Kaia assured Tessi, as if truly trying to assuage worry. “This is just a stupid joke.”

Hearing Kaia actually admit that out-loud helped Tessi to come down. It was reassuring to know that Kaia still understood what was real and what wasn’t.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Kaia left the den to answer the door and give out some candy.

At the same time, turned to Tessi. “I’m going out on the terrace to smoke a joint. Do you want some weed too?”

“No thank you,” Tessi said, and Rowen took the opportunity presented by Kaia’s departure to do as she’d said. She went out onto the terrace behind the house.

Rowen admired the night sky as she stood there, lighting up her joint for her latest inhalation. She’d been out on the terrace a few times that night already for her earlier smoke breaks, but the night had been earlier, it hadn’t gotten so dark then, yet. It was later now, so the night was darker now, but it only made the stars shine more brightly in the sky. They were easy to admire.

The first inhalation brought immediately relief to Rowen. She’d been craving a high, and she was getting it now; this intoxication layering over the earlier doses of it that she’d gotten throughout the night in this same spot on the terrace. She looked again at the sky as she kept smoking.

It looked like a witch’s sky. Dark in all the hues of nighttime, but not simply black; variations, shades in that darkness that were a little mysterious, as if there was an entire series of dark colors that had been so far unseen and were now presenting together in combination for the first time, for her discovery. If curses really did work, they would make the skies look like that. Rowen chuckled to herself as she inhaled again. She’d better be so scared—she’d just triggered the curse by smoking her weed, so she’d better watch out! She laughed again, and then fell to coughing on the smoke. The laughter had made her inhale it incorrectly.

It would be just like Kaia to find the one working spell-book, Rowen thought to herself, as she dropped her used-up joint onto the terrace and ground it under her heel. She was just going to leave it there now. Why should she be the one to go to the trouble of cleaning it up?

But it would be just like Kaia to find a working spell-book, from a real witch, and get a spell in it to actually work. She was always naturally lucky in everything she did; Rowen was convinced that that was the reason she was so rich. And in her petty moments, Rowen did resent her her riches, and often freely admitted this to her face. If Kaia was just lucky enough to actually make a curse like the one she’d read work, Rowen would resent her for that too. She had riches enough already; a perfect body, a perfect life; she really needed a sudden aptitude for magic, too? It wasn’t enough that she’d won the game of life just by playing according to its strict rules, now she needed a cheat that would magically enable her to do or have anything she hadn’t been able to get through material means? Rowen was feeling particularly sour as she went back into the living room.

Tessi had stayed seated on the couch all the time Rowen had been out smoking, and since Rowen had gone out, Kaia had come back in, returned from giving out sweets. Rowen took a seat on the den’s sofa with them again.

“Sorry that took me so long,” said Kaia—Rowen never would have apologized, never did apologize for anything she did. She didn’t believe in doing it. “There was a whole stretch of kids; they just kept coming, group after group; I barely had time to close and open the door between kids. They pretty much cleaned me out of candy. I might need to go out and get some more sweets for them—the ones who will come after the rest, who will come next.”

Rowen got comfortable on the couch again, fitting into the indentation of her body that she’d made when she’d sat there before. It had turned out that Kaia wasn’t so lucky as Rowen bitterly thought she would be. She’d smoked her weed, and the curse hadn’t had any effect on her at all. She was sitting here on the couch, the same as ever. Sitting here on the couch, same as normal.

“But you had so much candy,” Tessi interjected. “How could you have run out?”

The curse hadn’t shown any effect on Rowen yet... but she was starting to feel confused as she sat there, a dawning fog of obscurity that came in from nowhere and clouded out her thoughts. She could think through it, see thoughts in the mist, but they were so hard to keep track of, especially when another... wisp... just blew... in front... there was another... a—another—and—another...

Blearily, Rowen thought that maybe she should say something to her friends. This was different than a marijuana high, she felt... wrong... even at her highest, she could still think without... clouds... getting in the way...

But she told herself no. She did everything herself; never relied on anyone else. She would handle the situation alone.

Dimly, Rowen noted that her friends were still talking.

“I know I had so much candy it seemed like it would never run out,” Kaia started, still apologetic. “But I gave so much away to each kid that I ran through it all quickly. And now, I have none left. I think I should really go to the supermarket, and get some more. I don’t want to be empty-handed for the next set of trick or treaters.”

Rowen’s body felt weird too; it was... shifting... like the fog in her head. Her breasts were... they were growing on her body, growing up from her chest like things drawing on roots... getting bigger... heavier... she was tipping up from where she’d sunk to, tipping a little forward—neither friend had noticed, so far.

“If you go, Rowen and I can stay here and keep an eye on your house,” Tessi promised, helpfully.

“That would be so helpful,” Kaia said, standing from the couch. “I’ll just be gone a few minutes; I’m just going to grab some candy, and then I’ll be right back. I’ll make sure to turn off the porchlights when I go so the kids know there isn’t anyone giving out candy until I get back.”

Tessi smiled at her in acceptance, and Kaia left them to each other, going out into the night in search of candy like so many others on that particular day.

While Tessi had been talking to Kaia, she’d been giving her her full attention, but now that she was alone with Rowen, she turned back to her other friend. And when she looked at her she thought... Rowen looked... sick. She looked unwell, anyway, even if it was unclear what was making her sick.

There was a thought in the back of her mind that she didn’t even let herself think—about just what the cause might be. She dispersed this thought with her hand like tuft of wind, and forgot it.

Rowen was twisting her shoulders, twisting her chest, from one side to the other. “My breasts are too sore,” she groaned. “My bra is chafing me.”

Tessi put a concerned hand on her arm. “Rowen? What’s—?”

“I’m going to the bathroom,” Rowen said abruptly, brushing Tessi’s hand off. She got to her feet a little unsteadily, and stumbled off in the direction of the bathroom.

Once Rowen got to the bathroom, alone, she shut herself in it. Her breasts were even sorer now, and they were drawing hard on the frame of her body, hard enough that her back was starting to ache, too. She looked at herself in the mirror, where she’d come to standing: it looked like her shirt was about to burst open; and her bra, tear in two.

She hurried to pull her shirt off—it felt a little better—then she got her bra off, and loudly sighed her relief. That felt not just a little better, but much better. There was no more constraint—no more chafing; her breasts were much less sore now that they were free.

But she stared at her naked chest in the mirror, in wonder. Her breasts were still expanding, and she could see it happening; they were both filling up like water balloons, only they never seemed to pop; just got bigger; and bigger; through her left nipple, the one on the left expressed a stream of milk. Milk! Of course! If they were filling, they had to be filling with something. But they weren’t filling with water—they were filling with milk!

Rowen felt a pang in her stomach—filling—with milk—just like Kaia had cursed her. Had the curse... come... true?

She forgot the question that she’d been wondering; her eyes were following the trailing stream of milk as it came down her now gigantic breast. It looked... so... so... Her mind had gone silent, and there was no end to that thought, only a gap of nothingness.

She reached for her left breast, and traced the index finger of her right hand in it, staring at her reflection doing the same thing as if she were in a daydream.

She roused from it after a minute of running her finger up and down her milk-slicked breast; she forgot her bra, but reached for her shirt, and pulled it back on over her naked breasts. It didn’t look so close to bursting this time; her breasts were much larger, humongous, but the shirt fit better without her bra underneath. The fabric was clearly strained; but at least her breasts seemed to have stopped growing for now, anyway.

She went back out into the living room feeling a bit more like herself... a bit less foggy... now that she was less uncomfortable. She sat down, but Tessi, beside her, perked up.

Tessi perked up. What was—that—? She didn’t even know what it was, it had just suddenly wafted to her, a lovely scent, the most delicious—most wonderful—thing—she had ever smelled.

“What is that...?” Tessi mumbled; her body moved in the direction of the scent; she was led back to Rowen’s breasts; and her right index finger.

Tessi sniffed close to Rowen’s finger, kept sniffing that smell. Her nose was barely a fraction of an inch back from that finger. She wanted to get... closer... wanted... to smell more of it, have more of that scent in her nose. Wanted... closer...

She was completely overcome, and before she even knew what she was doing, she had tilted her head just back, parted her lips, and sucked her lips around Rowen’s finger.

It was more than smelling it, this was tasting it now—and it tasted like milk, but richer, more loaded with flavor, it was like drinking straight cream, and heavy cream at that. It was such a full-bodied flavor, smooth on her tongue. She licked more greedily, desperate for more of the same taste, tongue laving over Rowen’s fingerskin; but it was already all gone, she had licked it all up.

She now felt changed; mouth off of Rowen’s finger, but sniffing the milk’s traces where it was left behind, below her own traces, of saliva. The room was fading away from her, becoming unreal. She felt like she was hallucinating; but the feeling wasn’t all encompassing yet, just lightly holding her, like a thin blanket, or shawl.

There was a feeling that came with the hallucinatory sensation, though. And it was stronger than the first sensation. It was... she had so rarely felt it in her life, but it was arousal. And she was not a little aroused; she was very much aroused, to the point that if she were to describe the feeling, to a friend, or even her husband, who knew her issues with libido better than anyone, she wouldn’t be believed. Or if she had heard anyone else describing arousal like this; she wouldn’t have believed the description herself, either. It was, simply, incredible.

It was a feeling that was everywhere in her body, a wildfire on her plain. She was burning in ecstasy and wanted to quench the flame; release; if she touched herself; the bucket of water to turn over this would only come in the relief of stroking against her body’s most demanding area—her pussy, crying out from hunger, wanting, needing orgasm.

But she remembered herself. She wouldn’t masturbate in front of her friend; wouldn’t masturbate in her other friend’s living room.

If her body was on fire, she was right about one thing. Fire needed water; she needed water. All she needed was some cool, liquid sensation; something to wash over her, help her calm down. That was it.

She didn’t even bother saying anything to Rowen when she got up to leave the room; just like Rowen hadn’t said anything, either, when she had sucked on her finger.

She moved herself into the nearest bathroom, where Rowen had gone before, disappearing from the living room.

She ran some cold water from the tap, got it on her hands, splashed it on her face.

The cool water did calm her; the raging blood inside her relaxed, there was not such a rage running through her body anymore. She exhaled lightly; with the water on her face and neck cooling her down, on her neck from splash-back, she felt much better.

The tap was still running. She took a moment, holding the sides of the sink, to look around the bathroom.

There, to the right of the sink, sat a bra; it was a small bra, looking like an A-cup size; looking like it would fit Rowen. Now that Tessi thought about it, Rowen’s breasts had looked bigger—much bigger—than this bra.

But the bra didn’t look clean. On the inside of the left cup, there was flaky residue, something that had been liquid, been wet, and then dried on; it was whitish... could it be... more of that milk?

Even the possibility that it might be was too much for Tessi’s brain to handle. Simply thinking the thought that it might be, that she could taste it again, once more overcame her.

She snatched the bra up off the counter, and held it up to her mouth. Her tongue was already darting out to lick off the residue, this time laving over the fabric to get every dried crumb and flake of the milk.

She licked until it was all gone, but the only thing tasting more of it had achieved had been the further deforestation of her plains by fire; it had raged on more wildly, burning so hot she couldn’t think, couldn’t think in words or ideas, could only think in actions, and thought by reaching for her pussy, and manipulated its folds with her fingers for only a minute—she barely had to touch it at all, and then suddenly, the orgasm she had been chasing, longing for, it was suddenly there, happening in her body, quenching all fires, stopping that raging running on of flame, and just giving her an abundance of cool, flowing, lubricating relief.

It was a brief feeling; the coming felt like a hallucination again, the coming was a hallucinatory, and her mind was more entrapped in that feeling, as if everything around her was becoming unreal, inconsistent, unreliable. She would reach out to touch it and it wouldn’t really be there; she was a bit unsteady where she stood... in her haze of hallucination she could only think briefly... of what her own curse had been. The more she came... the more mindless she would become... it echoed menacingly in her mind... the more she came... and she had just come.

She tried to stumble away from the thought, but instead stumbled physically with her body. This led her back to the living room, though she had not even really meant to go there.

Rowen was no longer sitting on the couch, but standing up now.

“Tessi, I can’t stand having clothes on me anymore,” Rowen whined—typical Rowen, and in an act that was also typical of her, she moved right on to doing exactly what she wanted without even briefly hesitating to think of the comfort of the people around her. She stripped her shirt off; stripped her pants off—stood in front of Tessi completely naked.

Tessi remembered that she should have been offended. Remembered that she should be unhappy, outraged, in extreme discomfort; but all she felt when she saw Rowen’s naked breasts was supreme joy.

Rowen’s breasts were even bigger now—they had grown during Tessi’s disappearance into the bathroom—and there was milk starting in streams from both Tessi’s nipples. Milk—Rowen’s milk—Tessi remembered how it had tasted; she dove for Rowen’s chest, and her lips were around one of Rowen’s nipples before she’d even really made up her mind that she was going to move.

Getting it directly from Rowen’s body tasted best of all. It had tasted good as residue on Rowen’s finger; had tasted good as dried on flakes against Rowen’s discarded bra, but it tasted best of all pouring up, fresh, from the depths of Rowen’s tit, flowing into Tessi’s mouth and then pouring down her throat and slicking it. The flavor—she was overwhelmed.

She remembered enough to know that she should be thinking... she should be worrying about something... about... a curse... but she was still thinking enough to decide, and her decision was that she didn’t want to think right now. She only wanted to feel; she just wanted to taste, and savor on her tongue. The milk flowed into her; her arousal was coming back and lighting up hotter.

For Rowen, the more she felt her milk being drunk from her, the more foggy her thoughts seemed to become... it was harder and harder to think... Tessi kept drinking... kept drinking... pulled another and another swallow down her gullet, drinking as if her thirst would never abate, and with each sip, each pull of her mouth, Rowen felt her mind was more lost. Thinking... thinking... thinking... was hard... there was always... there was always another... wisp... always... another... something... something—

The thoughts in Rowen’s head simply stopped happening; there were no more of them, she had run out, her stores had run low, her stores had run to empty. She was happy without any thoughts in her head. The remaining thing that was inside her body, the only thing in there at all, was a feeling of deep, intense, horniness; her arousal had reached a level of distant extremity, deepest extremity, and Neel moaned without words, moaned with no words, forgetting even how to use them, or what they were, and she moved without thinking, putting a hand on her pussy, rotating it, twisting it, again and again; again and again; it felt better but Rowen couldn’t remember how to express that; or even what it meant, anymore.

Tessi felt Rowen stirring against her, didn’t want to stop drinking even for a second to see what she was doing. Nothing could be more important than tasting this milk, than tasting as much of this milk as she could get into her mouth. But even without looking, she was sure she felt Rowen’s arm between them, because she was pressed so close to—felt Rowen’s arm between them and her hand moving at the end of it. Rowen was masturbating; this was making her as horny as Tessi was feeling, judging by how quickly and how roughly she was now fucking herself as Tessi stayed pressed up to her, and drinking from her. The milk was turning Tessi on... and getting drunk from was turning Rowen on, as if she really were... a cow...

Tessi drank harder, and forgot about it, because it was just too good... and she herself was just so turned on.

Rowen masturbated herself just a little further along, and found the release she’d been thoughtlessly pursuing. She let out a moo of satisfaction; and shuddered. To Tessi, this felt like a shaking of flesh against her mouth; she had to pull harder to keep her seal around Rowen’s nipple.

Tessi felt a bit more clear, when she felt Rowen shake against her. This was only happening... because of the curse! Kaia’s curse, the one she’d cast as a joke, only it had really worked... that was the only reason any of this was happening, and Tessi had to stop it happening anymore, had to stop it from getting any worse... Rowen seemed to have become incapable of speaking... thinking... and she had just mooed, a mindless cow, like Kaia had joked. So the curse that Kaia had threatened Tessi with, specifically... it would probably happen to her, too. She’d been cursed to become a mindless bimbo, and that was exactly what she was going to become if she didn’t get off this trajectory now.

She just... had... to stop drinking...

But the more she drank it, the more it slicked her throat, seemed to linger there even when she had gotten the milk all the way down into her stomach. And the more her thirst was slaked, the hornier she felt; it rose; it rose; she had orgasmed.

The world was falling apart, becoming a hallucination. She was forgetting... losing understanding... couldn’t think at all... she was too stupid.

It was only a wave; it passed. Surging highest in the moment right after orgasm, and then passing. But she kept drinking... kept drinking... her next orgasm was rapidly gathering speed... gathering more and more momentum, racing, racing to get to her; the drinking of Rowen’s milk was driving it on; she felt her release shaking her; there was another wave of stupidity, in which she couldn’t understand or interpret anything around her... it took longer for this second wave to wash away, but it did, she was clear. She needed to fight the curse. She needed to beat the curse.

But the more she drank the milk, the more it made her come... and the more she came, the more of a stupid dumb bimbo she turned into.

After a third wave of this reduced intelligence, Tessi felt her body starting to change too, with everything else that was washing in and out of her. The waves were not only carrying her mind to her, or away; now changes to her body were being carried in on the wave, or carried out again. Her breasts were growing to become bigger and bigger, like Rowen’s must have done. And each wave that came in took longer to go out again... between swallows, while the stupidity lingered in her head longer and longer, she giggled just like a dumb bimbo... with bigger breasts... looked just like a dumb bimbo, too; then she went back to drinking... came harder... came again.

She felt her lips swelling around the nipple she was still sealing between them. The world was hallucinatory, and staying that way for longer than before; she couldn’t understand anything it, couldn’t understand herself, or anything around her, couldn’t understand on anyone outside of herself, either. There was only one thing that made sense to her now, and that drinking more milk. There was only one thing that made sense to her now, and that was coming as hard, as many times, with as many people as she could find. That was a bimbo’s purpose, and since a bimbo was what she was now, it was her purpose.

The front door opened, startling Tessi from her suckling. Kaia had come back... it took Tessi several minutes of concentrated staring to understand. She was so stupid that even remembering her friend’s name had been a struggle; and this particular wave of stupidity seemed to be taking a very long time to fade away.

Kaia had already refilled the tub of candy at the door; now she stood in the door to her den, and stared at the scene she had found before her—“You’re—giving milk—and you—were drinking it, it’s smeared all over your mouth—”

Kaia covered her mouth. “Just like the curse I cast! Oh, please, it was only a joke, it wasn’t really supposed to happen!”

She looked greatly disturbed by what had happened; but neither Tessi nor Rowen couldn’t understand this.

Her eyes were watering. “But... magic doesn’t real exist... it isn’t... it doesn’t... it wasn’t supposed to work!”

Kaia looked at her two curse friends, feeling horror; she hadn’t meant it, she hadn’t meant it, she wanted to take it back—she had to take the book back off the shelf, there had to be a reversal, an anti-curse... she could change them back!

But as she was rushing to the bookshelf, she was hit full on in the face with that smell. A smell of lovely, irresistible things; promising the most irresistible satisfaction. Her thinking mind understood it was the milk—the curse had made it irresistible, it was even affecting her—but in the time she had spent thinking this, she had lost control of her body, and she found herself at Rowen’s right breast, while Tessi had retaken her left—and she was drinking—

She drank for a while. To her relief she found her body unchanged. Nothing seemed to be happening, except for that growing feeling of satisfaction that was accelerating in her. She drank some more.

She drank for a long time, and kept drinking after that. And then... slowly... it had crept up on her, gradual... she felt her mind changing. She was thinking of Rowen; focused on her completely. She needed to fuck her—drink from her—keep her—she needed to—never stop thinking about her, obsessing over her, her brain needed to stay focused on Rowen at all times... she needed to make sure that she never thought of anything else... She knew her mind had become totally fixed on Rowen, and it would never turn away from her again. All thoughts of everything else were lost to her, and she could never recover them.

Both Tessi and Kaia had at last drank their fill, and Rowen sat back on the floor, her mindlessness evident in her eyes. She let out a loud moo; her breasts gave milk again, and she peed, right there on the floor, peeing all over herself, making it run down her legs, too without a mind to have any hope of controlling her bladder or her body.

Tessi let out a bimboish giggle—she had forgotten how to speak, too, had been so bimbofied she’d lost the ability. Kaia knew Rowen would always be like this—it seemed she had always been in the room, giving milk, sitting on the floor, peeing, when she wasn’t getting fucked.

She and Tessi were fucking Rowen, now. Kaia was licking at her pussy; Tessi had set her engorged pussy lips above Rowen’s mindless face, making her lick; the three of them were lost in the fucking and the licking, the sucking of fluids other than milk, lubrication from the body instead; time had ended, it didn’t exist anymore... there was only fucking, there would only ever be.

Sometime later, the door opened, and Matthew came in.

He had agreed to come over and pick Tessi up around 11 o’clock so she could go home and go to bed; then he was going back to watching horror films with his friends. But Tessi was not how he’d left her; she was clearly now, a bimbo; with huge tips, bimbo lips, giggling stupidly as she fucked her two closest friend; Rowen had also grown huge breasts; seemed very bovine in the way she was moaning... more like she mooing; and Kaia was pursuing their sexual congress with such single-minded obsession it was like it was the only thing at all that she could think of.

He was, simply, shocked.

But there was something else in the room besides his shock... besides them... a smell of something... coming from Rowen’s breasts; he was already drinking it, and then he was turning to his wife; he got her lying down.

When Tessi felt Matthew moving over her, the last remaining bit of her intTessigence resurfaced—she remembered. The curse had turned her into a bimbo, but she could still turn back—as long as Matthew didn’t—

“Matthew! Please! Don’t—don’t—”

He was sliding into her as if he couldn’t stop himself, or as if he didn’t even know he was doing it. Pumping into her, again and again. “Matthew... please—plea—EEE—eee—ease—ee ee ee eeeeee!” She’d gotten fixated on the syllable... it seemed so much harder to form full words... she felt her intTessigence draining, fought back, tried to plead again.

“Please—please—plea—ple—eee-eee—ee—eee—” She collapsed into mindless bimbo giggles, moving her body impatiently with Matthew’s fucking; she was a bimbo, she wanted to get fucked. It was the only thing she could understand. It was the only thing that she was for.

She was only an empty bimbo doll, now; nothing else; she knew it; Matthew knew it too as he kept fucking her; and fucking her; but he couldn’t think anything about it, or otherwise reflect on it in anyway. He was too lost in the sensation; the milk had unlocked something in him, an insatiable desire for fucking, and it was the only thing he could think about anymore. There was nothing else even worth trying to think about. He just needed to fuck—fuck—

That was what they all did, all four of them together. The series of scattered, unfocused sexual encounters stratified, sorted themselves out into a full-on orgy; Matt with Tessi, Matt with Kaia, Matt with Rowen, Rowen with Tessi, with Kaia; Tessi with Kaia, with Rowen. They were all with each other in every combination, and in every variation, one after the other, constantly, coming and coming, again and again. The orgy became totally mindless, directed only by physical desperation. And the orgy went on... and time ended... but the orgy never did. It just went on and on, forever.

* * *