The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchfinder

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 4

Laurie pushed open the motel door and leaned against the frame, tight tight electric blue shorts practically neon and flashing camel-toe, tube-top tight to her firm, perky breasts. “Hi there!” she said to the short woman and the tall man inside, her voice a smoky parody of seduction. “Can I come in?”

There was a moment of stunned silence. The short woman’s face was undergoing some sort of desperate struggle as it tried to register both sourness and surprise. The big guy’s mouth hung open. Helen, tied up in a chair over in the corner, looked stunningly fetching as ever. But also miserable. And confused.

“Laurie?” she said. “What…?”

Then there was a rush of shouting and stumbling. The door slammed, and Laurie was thrown on the bed. There was a gun in her nose; the woman’s face loomed over her. It had settled on extremely cranky.

“DON’T FUCKING MOVE YOU DEMON WHORE HIRAM WHY DIDN’T YOU LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR?!” she said, all in a rush. Her mouth twisted in fairly spectacular ways. There was spittle.

“I did lock the door?” Hiram said, in some confusion. “I swear to you Griselda…”

This only seemed to make Griselda madder. Her face was positively purple. She took another breath. Laurie sat up and matter-of-factly kissed her, with tongue.

“Mmph!” Griselda said, in horror. She stumbled back. The gun waved around ominously. Laurie licked her lips.

“There’s more where that came from if you want,” she said, crossing her legs. “But I thought you’d be more interested in where Circe is?”

Griselda spluttered something that sounded like a threat of disembowelment. Hiram stepped forward though, a gun in one hand. His face was more open and less threatening than his partner’s, but he was large enough that he didn’t have to scowl to look dangerous.

“You’re going to tell us where Circe is? Why would you do that?” he said. “You’re her thrall aren’t you? You’re Laurie?”

Laurie nodded cheerfully. “Yep. I’m her sex slave thrall. And I’m here to tell you where she is because she told me to.” She shrugged, in a way that deliberately highlighted her obviously erect nipples. “She told me to tell you she’s scared and she’s done. She barely escaped your hired gun, and that was enough for her. She’s leaving town. Giving up witchcraft. Giving up the thralls. Leave her alone and you’ll never see here again.”

She stared obviously at Hiram’s crotch, which was about at eye-level. “She said I should do whatever you want, as a good faith offering.” She paused, lifting her eyes from the crotch to Hiram’s face. “That means you can fuck me if you want. I love getting fucked.”

“Demon whore!” Girselda exclaimed, predictably. Hiram flushed also somewhat predictably. But his voice was level enough as he turned towards Helen, still tied to the chair, still sniffling.

“What do you think, Helen?” he said, not ungently. “Do you believe her? Do you think Circe ran?”

Helen took a breath. “I…I don’t know. She could have? She’s always been cautious and worried about getting caught…” she trailed off. “Oh, Laurie,” she said. “I’m so sorry. Can you forgive me for destroying your life? We can…I can get you re-enrolled. We can start over…”

Laurie snorted. “Destroying my life was awesome; it makes me wet just thinking about it. Betraying Circe, though? Of course, I’m not going to forgive you, you bitch. I’d tear out your eyes if mistress hadn’t told me to play nice. You know your cunt belongs to Circe, but you told them where she lives? You let them send some thug after mistress? After she fucked you over and over so good? What is wrong with you?”

“Cease your blasphemous squalling, traitor whore!” Griselda declaimed, brandishing her gun. Hiram sighed audibly.

“Well,” he said, rubbing his forehead. “I guess Circe’s taken off for the moment. We need to track her down. Once we’ve freed Laurie from her clutches, maybe she’ll tell us more. We should set up the ritual; Griselda, let’s get out the witchbane…urk?”

Hiram’s eyes were wide as he sank slowly to his knees, hand going to his bleeding head. Circe dropped the bat and leapt towards Griselda like an action movie star and then tripped over Hiram’s splayed leg, very much not like an action movie star. Laurie snarled and came off the bed just in time for Griselda to clunk her solidly in the head with the gun butt. Helen was keening hysterically and thrashing against the chair.

And that was that. Hiram was groaning on the floor. Laurie was groaning on the bed. Circe’s eyes were very wide as Griselda did her best to shove the gun all the way up her nostril.

“Crap,” Circe said, despairingly.

“Demon whore!” Griselda bellowed, again. “Now we have you! No more shall you profane God’s noble work with your filthy rituals of filth! We will exorcise you and then exorcise you again and then trap you in the bowels of a thorn tree for all eternity!”

Circe wanted to check to see if Laurie might have recovered, or if Hiram was still unconscious but she was having trouble looking at anything but the gun which was really enormous that close up. In retrospect, she could see some flaws in her plan. The concealment spell had been effective. But she was an indifferently athletic law school student, not a superspy. She should have taken that into account, probably.

She looked at the gun, which, yep, was still there. “I really don’t want to be turned into a thorn tree,” she said. Obvious, perhaps, but still true.

You should summon me then, Selene said.

Circe swallowed. “I don’t want to be you either, though,” she said.

“What are you babbling about, demon whore?” Griselda demanded. “You’re not going to be me. Or a thorn tree. You’re going to be imprisoned in the thorn tree.” She laughed unpleasantly. “Which is worse.”

“Oh goddess,” Circe said. “Okay. Okay. Come into me, Selene.”

Griselda’s sour expression of triumph flickered from puzzled to terrified in a millisecond. “Oh, fuck,” she said. Then everything went white.

* * *

Cece was sitting on the bed. Griselda was slumped against the wall; Hiram was still sprawled on the floor. Helen, was weeping quietly on her chair. Laurie was looking at Cece with an expression Cece had grown familiar with.

“Holy shit,” Laurie said, “your hair…that’s so hot.”

“What?” Cece said.

Laurie got up and rotated her so she could see the mirror over the vanity. Cece stared numbly. Her black hair was completely white.

“That’s so hot,” Laurie said again.

“You’re a thrall,” Cece said. “You think my dumpy pajamas are hot.”

“The dumpy pajamas are hot,” Laurie countered. “But this…” Her nipples were very obviously hard through her tube top. She kissed Cece’s neck as her mistress continued to stare at the mirror. Then she nipped. She fondled her breasts. She was slowly sinking to her knees.

“Stop,” Cece said, in a voice like dry branches. “We have work.” She felt herself smile. “Go eat out Helen if you’re so horny. Get that bitch to come on your face.”

Laurie practically threw herself across the room; she seemed to be rolling up Helen’s skirt before she’d even gotten on her knees in front of her. Helen looked up tearily, desperately. “Cece, don’t make me…don’t do this. Oh god your hair is hot. I don’t want to—oh god!”

“Just enjoy it, baby,” Cece said. Or Selene. Whoever. “You’ll feel better after you cum a few times. Just keep it quiet, okay? I’ve got some business to take care of.”

Hiram was trying not very successfully to get to his feet. Cece kicked him in the head and he keeled over again. Griselda was slumped against the wall, her eyes wide and unblinking. Cece squatted down in front of her.

“Hi Griselda,” she said. “We’re going to have a fun talk, okay?”

“Uck,” Griselda said.

“Cool,” Cece said. “Could you tell me about yourself? Why are you trying to kill me, anyway?”

Griselda’s eyes continued to stare straight ahead, but her mouth worked, as if disconnected from the rest of her face. “Witches…blasphemous. Unnatural. Defile women. Ugly…” she trailed off.

“Okay,” Cece said. “So you’re fighting the good fight against unnatural, ugly women and their blasphemy, is that right?”

Griselda’s brow furrowed. “I…yes. That’s right. Ugly women.”

“What are you doing to her?” Helen said, from off in the distance, quietly. “What are you doing to me? Laurie I…uh…I…not a thrall anymore…shouldn’t…feels so…”

“You’re still a thrall, hon,” Cece said, never taking her eyes off Griselda. “They just damped it down for a bit. Laurie’s helping you get back in touch with your cunt. Now shh. You’ll like this bit.” She traced a finger across Griselda’s decidedly unimpressive bosom.

“If you’re fighting against ugliness and unnaturalness and the corruption of femininity, shouldn’t you look the part?”

“Part?” Griselda said. Her voice was flat, but there was a twinge of fear.

“Sure. You’re kind of dumpy, if you don’t mind me offering constructive criticism. Ugly. Not feminine. Women should be feminine and curvy and hot. That’s natural, right?”

“I don’t…”

“Sure you do. You’ve devoted your life to fighting unnatural women. It’s time for you to be a natural women! You want to look good; feminine, hot. Admit it.”

“Yes…need to look feminine.”

“And how can you do that?”

Griselda’s head slowly shook back and forth, as if trying to shake off a fly. But she answered. “More makeup? Could wear heels…”

Cece chuckled. It was a very dry sound. “Sure, that can help. But I think we need more extreme measures. You need to diet. Get fit. And breast implants. Really huge breast implants. Ass implants. Collagen injections. You need to just spend all your money and time turning yourself into a Barbie doll. That needs to be your primary focus now.”

“Barbie?”

“Yes. That’s what you want to be. That’s what you prefer to be called. You want to be Barbie, a doll. Plastic. Feminine. Beautiful. Hot. Stroke yourself a little and tell me what you want.”

Griselda’s hand slid into her pants. Her face worked oddly. “Demon…whore. You can’t…uh.”

“Of course I can. Tell me now. It feels good.”

“Want…giant plastic tits. Lips. Barbie. Oh.”

“That’s good, Barbie. Now, I can help you get the extreme makeover you need, but first I have to know how many of you there are. Who else is trying to kill me? Tell me, or you’ll be a flat chested bland looking woman for the rest of your life, Barbie.”

Barbie’s hand was moving furiously under her pants. Her lips were parted. “It’s…need tits, I…it’s not…just us…our father…oh…witchhunter…trained us…for…unnatural…big tits…” her back arched, and she shuddered to an obvious orgasm. Helen whimpered.

“Okay,” Cece said. “You have money? Savings? A house?”

Barbie’s head lolled. “Got money to fight witches. Left us.”

Cece smiled. “Great. Take it all out right away to pay plastic surgeons, got it? You want to get under the knife as soon as possible. Make yourself over. And once you’re Barbie fully, with those plastic tits and lips and liposuction, you’ll feel absolutely scrumptious all the time. It’s hot to be a Barbie fuckdoll. Fight those unnatural women by stealing their men and getting cocks between your huge tits all the time. The only way you know you’re really fighting witches is by turning yourself into a Barbie wet dream and fucking all the time. Got it?”

Barbie whimpered.

* * *

“You could just let me go?” Helen said. “I won’t tell anyone. I’ll go away. I’ll…I’ll leave the country. You’ll never hear from me again.”

“Helen, you slut, we literally untied you,” Laurie said. “You’ve been helping us ensorcel new thralls for the past week. You pulled Hiram’s pubic hair yourself. You were just taking turns with me eating Circe out. You’re masturbating right now. You’re not doing a good job of convincing us you want to leave.”

Cece ran her hand through her still shockingly white hair. “Laurie, I told you not to tease her. She’s confused; it takes the thralldom a while to, uh, rethrall fully. Just have a little patience…”

Laurie laughed. “Who’s impatient? I’m enjoying conflicted whiney Helen. She deserves it for betraying you, the bitch.” She sashayed over and gave Helen a thorough, scorching kiss, grinding her knee into the other woman’s crotch. Helen bucked and moaned until Laurie backed off. Then Helen put her face in her hands and sobbed. Laurie giggled.

“See?” she said. “This is so much fun. I’m going to miss it when she’s back to just being your happy fuckslave like me.”

Cece closed her eyes. “Get out of here Laurie. Go to work already.”

Laurie leaped up instantly. “Whatever you say, mistress. I’ve got to suck off my boss like you told me too, in return for him letting me duck out early to help you fight the anti witch brigade.” She licked her lips. “You still want me to do that, right? Suck him off for you?”

“Sure. Yes. Go ahead, give him a blowjob for me,” Cece said. “Enjoy yourself.”

“Oh, I will,” Laurie said. She scurried out.

Helen watched her go with a forlorn look. “I can’t believe I ruined her life for you,” she said. “And I still want to fuck her. And you. And suck her boss off for you. What did you do to me?”

“Well,” Cece said, uncomfortably. “It wasn’t exactly me, you know. My grandmother, Selene…” she trailed off.

“You know that’s bullshit,” Helen said. “Selene didn’t make you do anything. She chose you because she knew you’d like the power and use it.” She paused. Her eyes were downcast, looking at her lap. “You could let me go, couldn’t you? If you wanted to.”

“Probably,” Cece said. Her voice was low and creaky, like branches scraping in wind. “I know more now. I could maybe let you go.” She sat next to Helen, stroking her lush hair. Her voice was normal again. “You’re just so glorious, though,” she said. “I can’t give you up.”

“You could,” Helen said. “You just won’t.”

“Okay,” Cece said. “I won’t. She turned Helen’s face up so they were looking into each other’s eyes. “I’m not a good person, I guess. I like mind-fucking people and degrading them and making them serve me. It’s hot.”

Helen was breathing heavily. “You’re a demon whore,” she said, distantly.

“It seems like it,” Cece said. She kissed her thrall. Her thrall kissed her back.

END