The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishbone: A Whole New Lover

By The Sympathetic Devil ()

Augusta came home in a rush, eager to try out her new toy on Amanda, and heard her lover in the shower. Perfect!

She crept quietly to the bathroom and slipped in. The shower curtain was see through.

“Hi Amanda!” she said.

The almost-forty blonde woman in the shower screamed and covered her full breasts with one arm while her other hand covered her pussy. Blinking water out of her eyes, Augusta saw her lover’s expression go from shock to anger.

“Damn it, Augusta!” she shouted. “What the hell?”

“Oh, calm down, Mandy!” Augusta commanded, and as she did so she felt the little bone in her hand throb, followed by Amanda’s face becoming placid. “I just wanted to show you something this little demon thing gave me.”

She held up the little talisman as her older lover stared at her as if she were insane.

“Now I need you to never ever try to take it away from me,” she explained, and felt the reinforcing throb. “Because if you’re a good girl, I’ll be very good to you with it. In fact, I think I’ll give back twenty years of your life.”

And concentrating on the bone in her hand and the woman in the shower, she wished for Amanda to regress back to being a 19 year old hottie. The bone throbbed and Amanda transformed before her eyes.

“Oh my god!” said Amanda in a much younger voice, staring down at her now youthful body. “How did you do that?”

“Hmm,” she said, ignoring the question. “I think I’d rather have you as a red head. And with smaller boobs.”

Amanda squeaked as suddenly her full breasts became small and perky and her damp hair became a dark amber both above and below.

“No really, Augusta!” she said. “How are you doing this? WHY are you doing this?’’

“Now Mandy, you’ve been the older woman in this relationship for over 10 years,” Augusta told her. “It’s only fair that I get a turn!”

“This is insane!” the 19 year old red head insisted, turning off the shower. “And probably dangerous! Who knows how you’re doing this? Change me back right now! And stop calling me Mandy! You know I hate that!”

“Oh you don’t really hate it, do you Mandy?” Augusta grinned. “I think that it’s actually turning you on, knowing that I can do anything I want to you. Knowing that you’re powerless before me.”

The bone throbbed in Augusta’s hand and her lover trembled and held out a hand to steady herself as if her knees had gone weak.

“Augusta, you...” she said, suddenly breathing hard. “You really...can do anything? Anything to me?”

Her lower lip trembled and her eyes went wide. Augusta had never seen her look so vulnerable. It was a turn on.

“Yes, Mandy,” she said. “You’re my helpless little sex slave. And I’m going to mold you, body, mind and soul, anyway that I desire.”

“Oh yes!” Mandy exclaimed. “Oh Augusta! I’m yours!”

Augusta chuckled.

“Yes you are!” she said. “But how do I want you? Let’s see. I think, for tonight at least, you are a 19 year old virgin, none too bright, and very submissive. I met you in a bar and got you tipsy. You spilled a drink on yourself and so I told you to come home with me so you could take a shower.”

Mandy’s eyelids got heavy and she blushed heavily. She looked shyly down.

“Thank you for, um, letting me use your shower,” she said with a slight slur. “Can I, um, borrow some clothes?”

“I don’t think so,” said Augusta. “Here’s a towel, though, to dry off.”

She handed her a hand towel that even with her newly slender frame was quite insufficient for use as clothing.

“But, um, ...” she said, looking at the big fluffy towels on the rack but too shy to ask for one.

“Just get dry with that,” Augusta said. “You can use one of the big towels to wrap your hair. But you’re going to stay naked while your clothes are in the wash. It’s your punishment for spilling your drink.’’

Mandy blushed all the harder, but nodded her complacence.

‘’Good!’’ Augusta praised. “Now once your dry, come out to the living room. And don’t keep me waiting long. I have big plans for you tonight.’’

‘’Yes, Ma’am,’’ she said, trembling

‘’Oh no!” said Augusta “Call me Mistress! No...wait. Empress! Call me Empress!”

‘’Yes, Empress! ‘’ Mandy nearly shouted, eyes wide.

Augusta chuckled and left her barely legal lover to dry off as instructed. Once she had wished Mandy a submissive teenaged virgin air-head, she hadn’t needed to use the power of the wishbone on her. She could just dominate her with her confident personality. Not unlike the way Amanda had dominated her when they first started dating.

Well, Amanda hadn’t been so over the top, she admitted to her self. Empress Augusta. She chuckled to herself again and made herself an appletini. She toasted herself as Empress Augusta. It was silly, but she liked it. And really, she was more powerful than an empress. With her wishbone, she was a goddess!

The newly deified Augusta took her drink to the couch in the living room and fresh from the shower, wearing only a towel on her head and a look of shock and awe came her first worshiper.

“Well now! Don’t you just look clean and fresh and fuckable!” she observed.

Mandy blushed furiously.

“I...I’ve never been naked with, um, another woman,” she confessed. “Except, you know, like, in gym. When I was in high school.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll get used to being naked really soon, Mandy,” Augusta assured her. “I plan to keep you naked a lot of the time! Come. Sit. I’ll comb out your hair.”

Mandy did as she was told and sat on the floor between Augusta’s feet. Augusta took a sip of her drink and then set it and the wishbone on an endtable next to the picture of her and Amanda. She took up a wide tooth comb and pulled the towel away from her transformed lover’s head. The damp-darkened curls fell down upon Mandy’s bare shoulders and she shuddered. Augusta sighed contentedly. She definitely liked the color on her. She took the damp hair in her hands and began to comb it out.

“So tell me, Mandy,” she said. “How did an adorable little bit of fluff like yourself manage to make it all the way to 19 and still be a virgin?”

“I...I guess I was just waiting for, um, the right person?” she answered.

“Mmmmm,” said Augusta. “The right person. Someone who can really take charge of you, right? Someone dominant who can mold you into something special!”

She pulled her wet hair to one side and nibbled on the nape of Mandy’s neck.

“Ooooh!” Mandy moaned. “Yes...yes...I want...I want to be dominated!”

“Oh, you will be, my pet,” Augusta said, sitting back and continuing to comb. “You will be.”

Mandy giggled uncomfortably. Augusta reached for her drink and took another sip. This drew Mandy’s gaze over to the picture of her former self and her new mistress.

“Is that, um, a friend of yours?” she asked timidly.

“Oh, that’s just Amanda,” Augusta informed her. “You don’t need to worry about her. She won’t be coming home tonight. Tonight, I’ve got you all to myself. So why don’t you stroke that pretty red pussy of yours while I finish combing your hair. You need to be good and ready.”

“Y-yes, Augusta. I mean Mistress. I mean Empress,” she said and began stroking her newly virginal hooha.

Augusta chuckled. Amanda hardly ever masturbated in front of her. She usually made it clear that getting her off was Augusta’s job. And a hard job it was at that. While she was thinking of it, she decided to do something about that as well.

“You know what I wish for you?” she asked Mandy, reaching over to touch her wishbone.

“What, Empress?”

“I wish you had a hair-trigger,” she said, trusting the wishbone to understand what she meant.

“Ooooh!” Mandy exclaimed, confirming the wishbone did indeed understand. “Oh my!”

Mandy started rubbing herself with more enthusiasm. Augusta reached around and squeezed her left nipple between thumb and forefinger. Mandy squeaked and trembled.

“Oh...oh Empress!” she exclaimed. “It’s never been like that with just me! That was...wow!”

Augusta chuckled.

“You’re an easy lay, aren’t you Mandy,” she said. “I’m going to enjoy fucking your brains out. But first, I’d be remiss in your education if I didn’t teach you to eat pussy.”

Mandy looked up at her with big, submissive eyes.

“Oh yes, you need to eat me out right now!” she exclaimed.

Augusta stood, lifting one leg over Mandy’s head. She unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied out of them as Mandy looked up at her with awe, trepidation and lust. Augusta tossed her pants away, then slipped off her yellow cotton panties, which had become more than a little damp from her enjoyment of her little power trip.

“Sniff them,” she said, tossing them to her naked lover. “My pussy is like a fine wine. You should enjoy the complex aroma before taking a sip.”

Mandy clutched the bit of yellow cloth and pressed it to her face, inhaling deeply. Her big green eyes rolled back in her head. Augusta resumed her seat on the couch and spread her thighs wide.

“Tonight, my pet, you become a woman,” she said, and pointed Mandy in the direction she needed to go.

Mandy got up on her knees, her wide-eyed gaze going back and forth between Augusta’s expectant face and her waiting pussy. She swallowed and honed in on her target, her lips parting, her tongue peeking out...

Contact. It was good. It was really good. Mandy was clumsy and hesitant, not at all like Amanda, but with a fascination and dedication that her former self hadn’t had for years, if she ever had. Augusta reached for her drink and sipped it slowly, enjoying ever moment of Mandy’s first dive. She enmeshed the fingers of her free hand with her curly red locks, instructing her in the ways of cunnilingus with gentle pressure on her head or with her thighs or through appreciative sighs and moans. She didn’t want to speak. It was too perfect for words. Augusta lacked the magical orgasmic ability she had wished on her lover. And according to the little demon, she couldn’t wish anything on herself. But she wouldn’t need to. She was making the long ascent to ecstasy quite handily. Oh yes, she would be there very soon, enjoying every step of the journey. And once she had reached the summit, well, then Mandy would be in for a really workout!

The thought alone pushed Augusta over the edge. She pressed Mandy’s head between her thighs and arched her back, groaning and grinding. It was better than she could even have wished for. Mandy whimpered into her pussy. At last, Augusta collapsed on the couch, completely relaxed, leaving Mandy panting, her face smeared with her juices.

“Was it...Did I...um,” she asked.

Augusta smiled and nodded her approval. Mandy glowed with pride.

“You!” Augusta said, pointing at her. “Have earned a trip to the bedroom young lady!”

Mandy giggled and scampered toward the bedroom they had shared for nearly a decade, convinced that it was for the first time. Augusta grabbed her wishbone and followed with a wicked grin, rolling her head about languidly as she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Amanda hated when she did that. But Amanda wasn’t there. Mandy was. Augasta removed her bra and tossed it over her shoulder.

Mandy was there and in need of some serious fucking!

Augusta found her standing there in their bedroom, looking at the outfit that her previous self must have draped across the bed before taking her shower.

“Your sure that, um, Amanda? isn’t coming back tonight, right?” she asked.

“Positive,” said Augusta, brushing the pantsuit to the floor. She would take her new toy shopping tomorrow for more appropriate outfits. She tapped her chin with one finger.

“You know, I think I want you bare. How would you feel about me shaving you?”

Mandy’s eyes went wide.

“Um, I guess, if that’s what you want, Empress,” she said dutifully.

“No, I think that’s what YOU want, Mandikins!” Augusta said, squeezing her wishbone. “I think just thinking about it makes you terribly horny.”

Mandy blushed and giggled, then nodded.

“Wait right there,” Augusta commanded, and in a flash she was back with warm water, shaving gel, a razor and a towel. Mandy shuddered and gave out a little mewling sound when she saw them. Augusta chortled.

She spread the towel out on the bed, then patted it in the center.

“Set your sweet little ass right here, now,” she told Mandy. “This won’t hurt a bit!”

The naked red head scampered up to the indicated spot, lay back, licked her teeth and clutched at the bed spread with her hands, her legs spread, her hooha waiting anxiously. Augusta stroked it with one finger, teasing, and Mandy whimpered.

“Say ‘Please’ now,” she prompted.

“Please, Empress!” begged Mandy. “Please shave me!”

“That’s a good girl!” she said, and filled her and with gel.

She worked the gel into Mandy’s soft red pubes. Mandy moaned and quivered ever so slightly.

“You’ll need to hold very still now, Sweetness,” Augusta said. “It’s very delicate work and a very delicate muff!”

“Yes, Empress” she breathed. “I’m ready Empress.”

Augusta made a predatory growl, then went to work pruning Mandy’s bush. Each stoke she made ever so slowly, savoring every moment. She had asked Amanda many times to let her shave her, but she had never let her. Once, she had shaved herself for Augusta’s birthday and she just loved it, but Amanda hadn’t and had never done so again. Augusta was pretty confident that Mandy was going to become obsessive about keeping her self bare for her Empress, though.

Soon, the only trace of red there at Mandy’s crotch were her swollen lips. Augusta brushed away the detritus of her barbering, then rubbed the bare bush with soothing oil. Tossing her tools to the floor and slipping the whiskered towel out from under her lover, she leaned in and kissed her naked masterpiece.

“Oh Empresssssssss!” Mandy sighed.

Augusta toyed at her with her tongue for a moment, then paused, much to Mandy’s disappointment, and grabbed her wishbone. Mandy didn’t taste bad, but Augusta was sure she could taste better. Her wishbone concurred, and soon Mandy’s mound was an epicurean’s delight. Augusta feasted and Mandy quivered, cried out and came over and over, thanks to her lover’s previous wishes.

Mandy had looked at her with adoration before. When Augusta at last crawled up her naked body, the red head gawked at her with stupefied veneration.

“Oooh,” she said, by way of explanation.

Augusta kissed her, plunging her tongue into her mouth the way she had plunged it into her muff just moments before. Mandy moaned and sucked at her tongue, reaching up to clasp Augusta’s head with greed fingers. Apparently she enjoyed her new flavor as well.

The kiss was long and passionate, Mandy completely open to Augusta’s probing and pressing, never trying to work her way on top as Amanda always did. With Mandy’s tiny rack, there was more room for Augusta’s B-cups and their bodies melded perfectly, Mandy’s every inch yielding beneath her as she pressed and ground. At last, Augusta broke off the smooch, despite Mandy’s gasping, yearning continuation. Augusta wanted to taste more of her.

She slid down Mandy’s sweating pale flesh, rubbing her pussy along the girl’s thigh, until she came face to engorged red nipples with her tiny titties. They we’re barely a mouthful, but they cried out to be just that. Augusta started with the left, sucking and licking. Mandy squeaked and squirmed. Augusta chuckled with a mouth full of tit and started twiddling it’s twin with her hands. Somehow, they managed to swell even more. Mandy looked down at her with raving ecstasy and tried to say something that came out ‘Esashawfee!’ as near as Augusta could tell. In answer, she brought up her knee to meet Mandy’s hooha and rubbed it in a little circler. Mandy’s head slammed back on the bed and she groaned and shuddered and went limp. Augusta decided she could use a break.

She crawled back up beside her quivering lover and lay down on her back beside her. She gently patted her until Mandy rolled over on her side and then lay her head on Augusta’s chest. She cuddled into Augusta and sighed with utter contentment as Augusta stroked her lovely red hair.

“That’s a good girl,” she said, giving her a kiss on her forehead. “Not bad at all for your first time.”

Mandy cooed, still too fucked to speak.

Augusta chuckled and stroked her. Her love life was definitely going to be more interesting from now on. Amanda had gotten so boring in bed lately. Or always had been, really. Only when she had first become Augusta’s lover, everything seemed new and exciting. But after years of the same positions, the same sequences, the same, methodical working toward orgasm, Augusta wanted to spice things up. But Amanda was set in her ways.

Mandy, however, was a whole new lover. Everything was new to her. And she was very willing to let Augusta take the lead. Her sex life would be more satisfying now than it could have possibly been as Amanda, stuck in her almost 40-year-old rut. If Amanda new what Augusta had done to her, she might even thank her!

Well, maybe not, Augusta conceded with a smirk. Especially not with what she was planning next.

“Want to see my toybox?” she asked the dreamily sighing redhead.

Mandy giggled, looking up adoringly at her.

“Okay,” she said.

Augusta sat up and slid off the bed. She opened the lower drawer and brought out her little box of sadly under utilized sex toys. She was always ordering them off the internet after reading raunchy sex stories, but Amanda was never very enthusiastic about them. A simple dildo or a vibrating back massager was all she thought they needed. Really, for Amanda, sex had become perfunctory. Something done out of habit and best done as efficiently as possible.

One thing she had absolutely vetoed was what Augusta now pulled out to show the wide-eyed Mandy.

“What’s that?” she asked, pointing at long knobby purple rod with the padded vinyl straps and buckles.

“Well,” said Augusta, opening a tube of lubricant and rubbing it liberally on her own pussy. “This short end here goes in me.”

She knelt on the bed and worked it into herself quite easily and fastened the straps around her thighs and over her hips. Then she filled her hand with lube and started rubbing it along the long shaft that now extended from her hooha.

“Now what do you suppose this part is for?” she asked.

“Is it for me?” Mandy asked hopefully. “Are you going to fuck me with it, Empress?”

Augusta chuckled.

“Oh yes indeed, Mandy,” she said. “I’m going to fuck you up the ass with it.”

The playful grin on Mandy’s face lost its playfulness as her eyes went wide.

“Up the...up the ass?” she asked, clearly as unenthusiastic about the idea as she had been before Augusta had transformed her, though not as angry at the suggestion as her former self had been.

“Yes, my little plaything,” Augusta nodded, still polishing her tool. “Unless you object, of course.”

She arched an eyebrow making it clear that objecting was not an option.

“N-no, Empress,” said Mandy, looking down at her knees. “I...I don’t object. You...you can fuck me up the ass.”

“That’s a good little subbie,” she said, patting her pale flesh. “And don’t worry. I think you’ll learn to like it.”

Augusta was actually quite sure of that, actually. She grabbed her wishbone and made it so that whatever she decided to do to her remodeled lover, even if she didn’t like the idea at first, would quickly become very, very enjoyable for her. She wasn’t a sadist, after all. She just liked being in control. And to further prove her benevolent intentions, she wished for Mandy’s asshole to be pliant and durable. She didn’t want to break her new toy.

“I think,” said Augusta, tapping her chin. “That you need to watch yourself being fucked.”

Somehow Mandy managed to make her eyes get wider.

Augusta giggled and hopped off the bed.

“Come, come!” she said, motioning to the trembling redhead, who obediently got off the bed and followed her to their oak vanity with its large mirror.

“There now,” said Augusta, admiring the two of them in the mirror, her own deep tan a sharp contrast against her lover’s pale, lightly freckled skin. She stroked the long red curls she had wished for her. “Aren’t you the pretty little poppet.”

“Yes, Empress,” she said, clearly very nervous but unwilling to contradict her mistress in anything.

“Now you just bend over and put your hands here and here,” Augusta directed. “Then you can see just how beautiful you are when you’re being fucked! It’s hardly fair for only me to get to see that, right?”

“Y-yes, Empress,” she said, putting her hands where she was told, presenting her backside to a delighted Augusta.

The expression on Augusta’s face was so unaccustomed that she almost seemed as different to herself in the mirror as Mandy did and it occurred to her that she was enjoying her new power far more than was probably healthy. Should she really be using this demonic thing? And if so, should she really be using it for such self-gratification?

She looked down at Mandy’s quivering ass and had her answer. Yes, she most certainly should. This right here was without a doubt the best possible use for her new power. She giggled and smeared Mandy’s asshole with lube. Mandy jumped slightly and shuddered, staring wide-eyed in the mirror back at her older blonde lover with trepidation.

Augusta guided the end of the strap-on to her lover’s browneye and rubbed it in a gentle circle.

“Oh!” said Mandy, surprised at the pleasure.

“That’s right, Mandy,” Augusta purred. “It’s good to be fucked.”

Despite Augusta’s wish for pliancy, Mandy’s asshole was still quite resistant to the initial entry. But the resistance pushed and prodded Augusta’s end quite nicely inside her bush. Mandy moaned and shuddered, staring wildly at her reflection and at her grinning mistress as the shaft worked its way inside of her and it slowly dawned on her that this was what she wanted more than anything.

“Oh Empress!’ she said, gasping. “Oh Empress! It’s so...it’s so good!”

“See, little one!” said Augusta, taking firm hold of Mandy’s hips. “You should trust me! Empress Augusta knows what little Mandy needs! She nnnneeeds...”

She pushed in hard and Mandy moaned.

“To be fuuuuucked...”

She pulled back and then pushed in again. Mandy’s pushed back and groaned.

“Up the aaaaaaaasssssss!”

Augusta swiveled her hips in an insistent circle, the ends of the dildo gyrating in Augusta’s muff and Mandy’s ass. Augusta flowed freely, turned on immensely both by the sensation and the power she was wielding over her lover. But her arousal paled compared to Mandy, who was drooling from two sets of lips as she stared at her reflection with unfocused eyes and flexed her as rhythmically.

“Oh Empress!” she cried. “Sweet Empress! My ass is yours! My ass is yours forever!”

It was just what Augusta wanted to hear and she began pistoning the dildo in and out of her enraptured lover who soon announced that she was coming. Augusta took one substantial handful of the ends of her red mane and pulled back, pushing deeper and deeper inside of her, rubbing her bronzed hips against Mandy’s smooth pale asscheeks. Mandy gave out a squeal that could have been a whiny and Augusta chose to think of it as such. She would ride this wild filly home!

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” Augusta exclaimed as she felt herself starting to climax. “Good, Mandy! Good!”

Mandy squeaked and shuddered, once again to ravished by pleasure to speak. Augusta arched her back and came hard, roaring out in triumph while she shook her blonde hair and Mandy looked worshipfully back at her in the mirror.

“Oh wow!” Augsta said, once her panting slowed, “I just knew that would be fun! I told you!”

“Y...y...yes, Empress!” the trembling, bleary-eyed Mandy agreed.

Augusta placed her palms on Mandy’s ass and pulled out.

“Eeep!” Mandy exclaimed.

“H...help me get it off,” she instructed.

Mandy collapsed to her knees and quickly but clumsily worked at the straps, her eyes drawn ever upward to her adored empress. When at last it was off, Augsta tossed it into the corner. Mandy could wash it in the morning. It was late and Augusta hadn’t had a love-making session that went on this long since, well, since forever.

“Back in the bed, you,” she instructed Mandy. “You need your rest. We have a busy day tomorrow.”

“What are we going to do tomorrow?” she asked as she obediently climbed back in bed.

“We’re going to fuck some more, of course!” she announced.

“Oh good!” she said, dreamily, clearly exhausted but delighted at the idea of getting exhausted again. “I like getting fucked by you, Empress. I like it a lot.”

“Well, I’ll be fucking you a lot, Mandy,” she assured her as she curled up next to her, holding her possessively. “All over the place. I can’t remember the last time we fucked outside of this room.”

“Huh?” asked Mandy, confused but fading.

“Nevermind,” Augusta said, patting her. “Maybe I’ll explain it to you tomorrow.”

* * *

Augusta woke up next to the gorgeous, young red-head of her fantasies and giggled. It hadn’t been a dream. The wishbone was real. Mandy was real. Life was perfect.

Then a mischievous grin appeared on her face. What if it had been a dream? She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the wishbone. She looked at her sleeping younger lover and wished.

Her red hair shortened and faded to bottle-blonde. Her face aged to pushing 40. Her boobs ballooned up to double Ds. Amanda was now sleeping beside her. A little nudge from Augusta’s toe, and the older woman began to wake, making that smacking noise she always did with her mouth that annoyed Augusta so much, yet now she found amusing.

Amanda slowly opened her eyes, then startled when she saw Augusta staring at her.

“You okay, baby?” Augusta asked.

“Yeah, I just…I had the strangest dream last night,” Amanda said.

“Really?” said Augusta, trying her best not to laugh. “Tell me about it.”

Amanda blushed.

“I...it was just kind of weird,” she said. “I forget.”

Augusta rolled her eyes and squeezed her wishbone.

“Come on,” she said. “Tell me. In detail.”

The wishbone throbbed and Amanda began to recount her transformation into Mandy and all the things Augusta had done to her. Augusta listened with a big grin on her face that obviously made Amanda uncomfortable, but of course she was unable to stop the recount of her ‘dream’. And with a silent wish from Augusta, she also couldn’t help just how horny retelling it was making her.

“Wha...What do you think it means?” she asked.

“Well, following Freudian theory, I think it’s pretty obvious,” said Augusta. “You really want to eat me out this morning.”

The wishbone throbbed in Augusta’s hand and Amanda dove for her pussy. It was starting out to be a lovely morning indeed.

“Oh Mandy, Mandy, Mandy!” Augusta said, just for fun. Amanda was too engrossed by her breakfast to notice. Her tongue and fingers worked Augusta’s mound until she reached the peak of a lovely vista and tumbled over, laughing all the way down. She lay shaking on the bed with delicious mirth and casually wished her lover relief from her cunilingual need.

“I, um, guess you were right,” said Amanda, looking up from between her thighs, deeply confused and embarrassed by how she had lost control.

“Well, since you’ve already eaten, why don’t you go make me breakfast?” Augusta prompted, squeezing her wishbone.

“Sure thing,” said Amanda, going to her closet, pulling out the sexiest pair of heels she owned, putting them on and going to prepare Augusta breakfast, completely naked otherwise.

“Nothing that splatters,” Augusta wished softly. “Just toast and tea and fresh-squeezed orange juice.”

Didn’t want to hurt the poor thing.

“Augusta?” she called out after a few minutes in the kitchen. “Augusta, why am I shaven? I would have remembered shaving!”

Augusta giggled in bed. Might as well help her notice a few more things.

“AUGUSTA!” she called out with decidedly more panic. “Why am I cooking naked!?!”

Augusta got up and strolled to the kitchen, wishbone in hand.

“Now, now, Mandy just loves to cook naked!” she exclaimed.

Amanda let the toast she had been buttering fall to the floor.

“It...It wasn’t a dream....” she said, blood draining out of her face. “I...you...how? Why? Oh my GOD!”

“Now Mandy, don’t go getting all upset,’’ Augusta chided. ‘’You know you enjoyed it even more than I did!”

‘’You...you made me, you crazy bitch!” Amanda roared. “What gives you the right to just...to lust change me like that?’’

‘’This gives me the right, silly!” she said, holding out her wishbone. “And that is no tone of voice to take with your Empress.”

She made a fist. Amanda blanched.

“No!’’ Amanda demanded. ‘’No, Augusta!”

‘’Yes, Mandy’’ Augusta insisted. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.”

‘’Yes! ‘’ Amanda cried out as the mind-blowing orgasm Augusta had wished for her hit home. “Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes!”

She leaned back against the refrigerator, unable to hold her head straight as the remains of rational thought fizzled away in the afterglow. When at last she could focus oh her bone-wielding lover, she could only giggle helplessly.

‘’See now?’’ said Augusta. “Empress knows best.’’

The naked 39-year old nodded her acquiescence.

“And Empress knows just how much you like being Mandy!” Augusta said.

And as the wishbone throbbed, Amanda melted into the spicy little redhead whose world she had rocked the night before. Augusta shivered and toyed with the idea of taking her right there in the kitchen, but she was hungry.

“Make something for yourself to, Lover,” she said. ‘’We have so many people to fuck with today! We’ll need the energy!’’

“Yes, Empress,’’ she said, a perfect picture of adoring submission.

“Oh, come here and kiss me, you sweet little babydoll.”

They did eventually manage to eat something other than each other. Lying in bed, twiddling Mandy’s red hair as she nuzzled Augusta’s thigh, Augusta wondered if using the wishbone was somehow making her magically horny or if this flood of lust had always been inside her, just waiting for her to have the power to do something about it.

She didn’t have long to ponder, however, before she was interrupted by the phone.

Mandy looked up to ask if she should answer it.

‘’The machine will get it,” she assured her.

“This is Amanda. Augusta and I aren’t home right now. Leave a message and a number where we can call you back,” said the recording.

If Mandy was at all bothered by her former voice, she didn’t show it. She seemed entirely focused on the curve of Augusta’s tanned thigh.

“Amanda! This is Sydney from work! Where the hell are you? You were supposed to be here two hours ago! If I don’t hear from you in the next 30 minutes you are in such deep shit!”

Augusta arched an eyebrow.

“I don’t think I care for her tone,” she said. “I wasn’t sure about whether or not to go into work today, but I do believe Sydney just volunteered to be the next target of my wishbone! Now that you’re more willing to engage in a threeway, I think that’s an excellent idea actually. You don’t have any hang-ups about a threeway anymore, do you Mandy?”

“Whatever you want, Empress,” she said dreamily. “I live to make you happy.”

Augusta laughed.

“I’m sure Sydney will feel the same way!” she said. “Of course, first we’ll have to break the news to her that she likes to eat pussy.”

To be continued.