The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Welcome to this dreamy little winter story. It has two parts, an FD and an MD part. Part one is the FD part. This is a mostly FF chapter. Enjoy!

“WINTER’S BITE”

Part 1: Mistrust

* * *

It was a longer walk back to the hotel than she was anticipating, having severely misunderstood where the bar was in relation to the center of town.

Her friends had given her directions, she was sure of that. She was also sure the directions were completely wrong. Or she was completely lost. Or, with her luck, both.

European vacations seemed more glamorous when it wasn’t two in the morning.

It was nice enough, though. Quiet and cold, but charming. She liked the snow, especially when it hadn’t had time to get mucky and gross. Right now, she felt a bit like she was on a postcard. Picturesque town, crisp night, just her and the snow and the streetlights.

“Miss?”

Nevermind.

She kept walking.

“Miss, you seem lost.”

She felt the urge to burrow deeper into her coat. “Have you been following me?” No response.

“Just leave me alone, alright?” she said. “I know how to get where I’m going.”

“You’re lying.”

That was a woman’s voice, which just made the situation even better. Being followed by not one, but two strangers? A couple? Perfect. She was going to be their lovers’ murder, and end up the story of a true crime TV show.

“Miss, we only want to help you.” The man.

“I doubt that.”

“It’s late, and you don’t know where you’re going. Haven’t you heard of hospitality?”

Sophie shook her head, swearing to herself. It was better not to engage. She picked up the pace of her steps, hoping they wouldn’t pursue if she started to run. Her boots crunched on fresh snow, and-

She barreled right into the man she was trying to get away from.

Which didn’t make any sense. Hadn’t he just been behind her? She’d have known if he was next to her, or close enough that he could move in front of her so quickly.

He took her gently by the shoulders. “It’s alright,” he said. “You don’t have to run from us.”

She looked up to say something, to at least tell him to get out of her damn way- But- He-

She blinked. His head seemed directly underneath the streetlamp. Like a halo of light and softly falling snow. “Oh.”

“There we go,” he said. “Hello, darling.”

Sophie felt a hand on her cheek. She wanted to look. She did. But he’d captured her gaze so fully, and she could see her reflection in his eyes.

Soft fingers. Cold touch. Woman’s hand. “She’s beautiful.”

She needed to get that hand off her face.

“She looks like a doll.” He grinned. “You’re so pretty. What’s your name?”

Nothing mattered more than answering his question. Nothing mattered, she had to answer, she had to tell him-

“Why do you get to start?” The woman tugged on a lock of Sophie’s hair. “You always start, and I like starting, too!”

He sighed, but no puff of breath came from between his lips. “Fine.”

He spun her by the shoulders. Now she was eye-to eye with the woman.

If there had been any time to regain her composure, it was lost in a flutter of falling snow. She’d only been free for a moment. The woman had the same sort of beauty. The same sort of delight on her face.

“Alright, then. What’s your name?”

“I already asked her that.”

“And she didn’t respond!”

“Sophie,” she breathed. “My name is Sophie.”

“Perfect.” The woman kept herself with a quiet grace, perfectly at home in the cold of the night. She seemed underdressed for the cold. Unaffected by the snow forming a crown on her head. “You may call me Mistress, and he is Master.”

“That’s too quick.”

“It’s not too quick!”

Sophie breathed softly, and waited. The woman’s hands were the only connection she had with the real world, right now. The cold had brought a fog into her head, and she found it so terribly hard to think.

She got the aching feeling something was wrong, but it was smothered by another ache, a much louder one. A thrumming in her chest that told her to stay directly in place and listen.

Mistress. Master.

Mistress ran a hand through Sophie’s hair. “Fine. Fine, Graham. I’ll do it your way. We’ll be here all damn night.” Fingers weaving spirals into Sophie’s locks, brushing off spare bits of ice. “Look at me. Look right into my eyes. Look into my eyes and breathe.”

Sophie hadn’t realized how intently she’d been looking, before. She knew she had been, she knew that she had only been looking into Mistress’ eyes. But now it was an order, and Sophie knew in her very being that she couldn’t ever, ever look away.

“Sweet girl. Gentle girl. Helpless girl.” All of the things Mistress said were true. The words carried that kind of weight to them, the sort of importance that nothing had ever carried before.

A hand on her neck. Large, but soft. Stroking her skin. Writing in the crook of her shoulder, in the thrum of her throat.

“Breathe in, breathe out. You’re lost, but we’ve found you. And do you know what that means?”

“No.” Her own voice was impossibly quiet, as she didn’t wish to disturb. She was helpless. Gentle.

“It means we get to keep you. Lost things belong to the people that find them.”

“Yes,” Sophie said. Master’s touch felt so soothing, so sweet. She yearned for more of it, for a greater, stronger hand.

She couldn’t remember what, exactly, was happening. How she got here.

“So you must look into my eyes. Keep looking, and listen to everything I say. Feel everything I tell you become you, in your deepest self. Are you relaxed, Sophie?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, good, soft girl. Girls like you want to be found by people like us. You want to be taken in from the cold.”

She found herself suddenly freezing. Chilled beneath her coat to the bone. She wanted to shiver. She found the motion too taxing. Too hard.

“Feel how nice Master’s hand is on your pretty body. Feel how safe and warm he makes you feel.”

He gently ran his thumb over her bottom lip. Sophie let out the smallest moan, finding that she could only focus on his touch. It seemed darker than it had before.

“Good girl. Good girl. I’m so good to you, my sweet girl. I only want to play with you. And you know, looking into my eyes, that I won’t harm you.”

“No, Mistress.”

“You are so utterly relaxed. So completely caught in my gaze, and you know I’m all that matters. We are all that matters.”

“Mistress.”

“You feel so tired. So content, yet so sleepy. You know I’m telling only the truth. You’ve known it since you looked into my eyes. My sleepy, sweet girl.”

Her eyes fluttered.

“What a tired girl you are,” Master said. He spread his arm around her shoulder. She knew he had to be leaning down, for his lips to be so close to her ear.

“So tired.” Mistress seemed closer. Impossibly close. Less than a breath away. Each time Sophie exhaled, her puffs of air would spread across Mistress’ lips. “So ready to fall into darkness. You’re so helpless. You are helpless. You are utterly, completely ours.”

She felt like she was sliding. Like she could barely prop herself up on her two legs anymore. As she sagged, Master’s arms folded around her.

She still couldn’t look away. She wanted to sleep so badly, needed to fall. But she had too look at Mistress. She had to stare right into her eyes, and listen.

She fought to keep her eyes open. It was so... hard. It was so- She’s so helpless, so utterly lost and helpless. She was so sleepy, so small and so completely-

“Hypnotized.” Mistress cupped Sophie’s cheeks. “You are hypnotized, and you will always be hypnotized. You have fallen into a trance, and you will never awake. And that’s so good. Let that sink in. That you are hypnotized. That you are ours.”

The words wrapped around her head like thick blankets. They were pulled over her body, over her eyes and her lips and her-

Mistress pressed a small, gentle kiss to Sophie’s lips. “Sink. Deeper and deeper. You are ours. You are ours, and you feel yourself falling into our power. It is the most blissful feeling. It is your only desire. To be hypnotized. To be ours.”

She couldn’t close her eyes, even still. They were barely open, just a sliver. She couldn’t fully sleep, not even as Mistress kissed her again. She had the sweetest mouth. Kissed with a cold and prying insistence. Sophie yielded to her, kissing back with only gentle submission in mind.

“Sleep,” Mistress said. “Sleep for me.”

She finally, mercifully shut her eyes. She was faintly aware that she was carried.

With a whimper, she fell into slumber.

“There we go, darling. Stand and wake.”

Sophie felt only Master placing her back on the ground, boots touching floor. She-

Something-

Who was Master? Why would she-

“Sophie.”

She needed to listen. Listen. She remembered. She was just-

She was a helpless, hypnotized girl. She was a helpless, hypnotized girl. “Mistress.”

“Mm.” Mistress held Sophie tightly, lips on the back of her neck. “There’s my girl.”

“Yes,” Sophie whispered, fog settling back in. She fell happily, knowing it to be the only sensation of importance. She was so helpless. So deep in her trance.

Mistress traced a hand from her back to her shoulders. Up her neck, under her jaw. “Come here, sweet girl.” Her fingers undid the buttons on Sophie’s coat, and Master quickly pulled it from her body. “Step out of your boots.”

Sophie obeyed. Best she could, though her movements felt clumsy and sluggish. Master held out his hand, and she took it for balance.

“There we go. Graham, top or bottoms first?”

Master pulled Sophie to his chest. He was so big, so tall, so powerful-

“Graham, come on.”

“You’ve been having all the fun,” he said. “I’ve barely gotten to play with her at all.”

“But it’s not your turn yet.”

He stroked Sophie’s hair, seeming to delight as she trembled in anticipation. “Fine. But only because you’ve done such an excellent job with her.”

“Of course I have.” Mistress tugged her from Master’s embrace. “Take off your dress, Sophie.”

Her fingers found her skirts. She began to slowly lift the garment up and over her head.

“It feels so good to be in trance,” Mistress cooed. “It feels so good to be hypnotized. You love obeying. You must obey me.”

“Yes.” Sophie shrugged off her blouse. “I must obey you.”

“I love watching you become more submissive. More docile. You have no will of your own.”

She took off her bra, letting it fall to the ground. She had the deepest urge to fall to her knees. Her thoughts, while soft and foggy before, had fallen silent.

She could only softly groan as she pulled down her tights. The fabric rolling down her legs only made them shake, the desire to buckle was so great. She had to submit. She must submit. She must obey.

“There we go.” Mistress took Sophie’s wrists. “I’ll take off your underwear.”

She was still fully clothed, still so poised and so pleased with her girl. Her obedient, hypnotized girl. Her fingers linked through the elastic of the underwear, and slid them down. Over the curve of Sophie’s ass, where her touch lingered. Down her thighs. Lower, lower, until they were on the floor. Sophie nearly cried. She shook like a leaf.

Mistress touched her cheek. “What’s the matter?”

“I must—” She tried to regain her breath. “I must submit. I must... obey you. I must obey. I—” It was overwhelming. She had to submit. She had to submit completely. “I must obey my Mistress.”

“Good girl. You are so good. You are so good, so completely hypnotized. So deeply owned by me. You are mine.”

“I am yours.”

“Every part of you submits to me. Every part of you obeys. You must obey. You always obey.”

“I must always obey my Mistress.”

A grin, followed by a slow, lingering kiss. Mistress took her time. Every move of her lips came as a privilege. Sophie had to kiss her. She needed to. Every piece of her belong to her Mistress.

Mistress broke the kiss, touching her Sophie’s mouth with a soft hand. “Follow us, Sophie. It’s Master’s turn.”

“Finally.” Master’s hand found the small of Sophie’s back. It was possessive. Sure. She leaned against his touch. “Come on.”

She obeyed.