The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Winter Rescue

The noise from the wind was almost deafening as the snow came in sideways and covered up the tracks James had just left behind him. He joined the conversation in progress as the ranger said, “It is just too dangerous to go up there again. She does the same damn thing every storm and I told her if we ever got hit with a big one that she would be on her own.”

James said, “Come on Frank; you know I can’t do that. She is probably up there drinking hot cocoa and thinking it is just another storm. I got to get up there and get her out of there.”

The ranger said, “I know you are friends with her but this is her third rescue in three years. I can’t risk a good man to save a woman that does not heed our warnings.”

James replied, “Then how about I head up in my snow cat as her friend and not as a search and rescue guy?”

Frank looked at him, looked around at the rest of the group and seeing that they were all shaking their heads in agreement finally said, “Okay, you’ve got my blessing.”

As James climbed into the snow cat he was imagining Karen sitting at her kitchen table sipping a hot cocoa and commenting to herself that the snow was heavier than usual. He made the treacherous trek up to her home halfway up the mountainside and as soon as he pulled up he knew she was already in trouble. The windows facing the storm were all broken out as they were on every house he had passed on his way up and the power was out.

He pushed the vehicle as close to the house as possible and then climbed a snow bank right up to her second floor windows and let himself into the house. Removing his flashlight he started down the hallway and yelled, “Karen, are you in here?”

Karen’s voice came from down the stairs saying, “I’m here Jim. You shouldn’t have come. I would have been fine.”

James made his way down the stairs and found Karen huddled near the fireplace with a lantern and portable stove. He looked down at her and said, “Don’t tell me let me guess; hot cocoa right?”

She laughed and said, “You know I gotta have it. Now tell me why the hell you came up here. You know I’m always fine.”

James laughed and pointing at the snow coming in through the windows said, “This is a blizzard. I have to get you back down into town.”

Karen said, “The roads are frozen over and covered. I’m not getting into that snow plow thing of yours.”

James brought her upstairs to show her how safe his vehicle is only to find it completely covered. He dug his way to the vehicle and realized neither one of them were going anywhere. He came back in with supplies and blankets and said, “I radioed in and let them know we’re riding the storm out. Now let’s get everything upstairs and into your master bedroom. That is where we are going to stay until this thing blows over.”

Karen said, “You know if you wanted to get me into my bedroom all you had to do was ask.”

Everyone in town knew Karen had a thing for James and some even speculated that was why she made him come up and rescue her every year. She was plump with a pretty face but she was just too much woman for his tastes and so he had gracefully declined her advances. He laughed and said, “You never give up do you? Well this happens to be furthest from the storm, has a fireplace and it is upstairs. Heat rises so we want to be up here when night falls.”

Karen said, “No, I will never give up but I do appreciate you braving that storm for me so I won’t bring it up again. Now can I get you some cocoa?”

Without even waiting for his answer she poured some cocoa into a mug and then stirred in a little concoction she had made put together in the pharmacy just for an occasion like the one that had just presented itself. Her pharmacy was in town and she only ventured down there a few times a month relying heavily on the store manager to run the day to day operations. But she did manage to stop by and mix up a nice narcotic cocktail for her would –be rescuer hoping to have the opportunity to use it on him one day.

James took the cocoa and said, “I told the guys you would be up here drinking hot cocoa. I just didn’t realize I would be joining you.”

A few minutes later James stood up and said, “I’m going to put another log on the fire” but then quickly sat back down.

He put his hand to his head and said, “That’s weird. I feel kinda dizzy.”

Karen took his cocoa from him and said, “Then let me get the log and you just relax and watch the flames. It must have taken a lot of energy out of you coming up here in a blizzard to get me.”

She put another log on the fire and then walking behind him she put another blanket over him and said, “Just focus on the flames and relax Jim. You’ve done all you can do today and now it is time to just relax and wait for the storm to come to an end. Just watch the flames dancing their irresistible dance as you become more and more relaxed.”

James watched the flames and realized Karen was right. He could finally just relax and let the storm pass. His whole body seemed to heave a sigh of relief as he allowed his body to settle into the soft chair. Karen said, “Your body is tired, your mind is tired and you are so happy to finally be able to have me wrap you in a toasty warm blanket so you can just relax as you become so drowsy and so sleepy.”

There was a rumor going around town from years earlier that Karen had done something to the original owner of the pharmacy. One day he packed up and left his entire business to her for a very small payment and that left a lot of people in town very suspicious. Some speculated she had some dirt on him. Some speculated he was into something illegal and skipped town. But there was a small minority that nervously speculated she had brainwashed him. None of these rumors even entered James’ mind as he watched the flames dancing in front of him.

Karen said, “The flames are impossible to look away from now as they leap from log to log making your eyes so heavy and so tired. You are so warm and comfortable in my chair that all you wish to do now is close your eyes and sleep. Your eyes are becoming heavier and heavier as you become sleepier and sleepier; sleepier and sleepier. As you become more and more drowsy you notice how soft and soothing my voice is and how it is impossible to fight your desire to sleep. Just drift off listening to my voice and sleep, sleep, sleep.”

On the third sleep James happily closed his eyes and the only sounds he heard was the raging storm outside, the crackling of the fireplace and Karen’s voice. She sat down beside him and took his right hand into her hands. Then she said, “I want you to notice how light your right hand is becoming. It is almost as if I am filling your hand with helium and it is becoming light as a feather and floating up all by itself.”

His hand gently rose out of her hands and began to float up towards the ceiling. She said, “Yes, just let it float up until your arm keeps it from going any higher.”

When it reached as high as James thought it would go she said, “I am now going to count backwards from 10 to 1. Each number I count your hand will become heavier and heavier and will sink down to your lap. I want you to try and resist the weight and keep your hand up. But no matter how hard you try your hand will become heavier and heavier and as you lose the battle to keep it in the air you will fall deeper and deeper under my hypnotic control. Is that clear my little Jimmy?”

James mind was moving slow as molasses and he felt as if some being had taken control of his body. The rumor of the pharmacist popped into his mind for just a second and then it hit him that the brainwashing story was probably true. Even as he decided he had to resist her hypnotic advances his body seemed to ignore his resolve and he replied, “Yes Karen.”

She caressed his face gently and said, “When we are alone you are will address me as Mistress. Is that clear Jimmy?”

He told himself “I have to resist. I can’t go out like this.” And as he told himself to resist he heard his voice sounding like it came from somewhere else and replying, “Yes Mistress.”

Karen could see a bit of resistance and knew by time his hand hit his lap that would be completely gone as well. She started counting and as his hand dropped towards earth she saw him struggling to keep his hand up. It was taking all his mental strength to do so and while his remaining conscious mind was putting up a fight his subconscious was relinquishing complete control. She also knew when his hand hit his conscious mind would accept defeat and he would be hers.

James hand contacted his upper thigh and as it did his whole body seemed to dissolve and melt into the seat. His conscious and subconscious minds were completely open and would provide no resistance at all. She said, “You have been secretly in love with me since you met me. It is the reason you come to me year after year to rescue me. This year will be different. You can no longer resist me and will succumb to your feelings of desire and love for me. Your urge to have me will be so compelling and so powerful it will intoxicate your mind and make you my slave. When you submit to Karen your mistress and obey her your life is complete. What makes your life complete?”

James smiled a dreamy smile and said, “Being your slave makes my life complete Mistress.”

Karen said, “That’s a good boy. From this day forward you belong to me. All major decisions are mine to make and you accept my decisions and obey. What will you do when I make decisions?”

His voice started to slur as he said, “I will accept and obey Mistress.”

She knew the narcotics were kicking in and she was losing him to genuine sleep so she decided to teach his mind how easy it is to obey her. She said, “You are weary and need to sleep. I am going to count to ten and when I reach ten you will momentarily open your eyes. When you see me you will ask to kiss me and when our lips meet you will fall into a wonderful deep sleep. No longer in a hypnotic state you will sleep and dream of making love to me. You will not remember being hypnotized and will only believe you fell asleep on my couch looking at the fire. Anytime I tell you to look at the fire and give you the command to obey your mind will return to this hypnotic state.”

Karen knew he would not remember their first kiss so she decided it did not count. She looked down at her sleeping man and knew all the women in town would be shocked he had chosen her. Then knowing the rumors would fly about her mind controlling abilities she laughed and decided she might actually enjoy the fear that would cause in town. She covered James with another blanket and sat next to the fire to stay warm and read. It would be a few hours before he woke up.

She heard him yawn first and then sit up so she looked over at James and said, “Good evening sleepy head. I threw a blanket on you and you went right to sleep.”

James looked at her for a moment as if he was noticing her for the first time ever and said, “Please don’t take this wrong but you look so beautiful next to the fire.”

She smiled at him and said, “Only by the fire Jimmy? Tell me little boy; why do you come up here to rescue me year after year?”

He had always hated being called Jimmy but it felt so right coming from her. His face went a little flush as he said, “I have a huge crush on you and just kept hoping you would notice me.”

Karen stood up and walking over to where James was sitting she began to unzip her robe. By time she reached him her large oversized breasts were exposed and bouncing as she walked. He was entranced by their sheer size and softness. As he sat staring she said, “Does my new slave like what he sees?”

As his erection slammed into his pants he replied, “Yes mistress; very much.”

Then shocked he said, “I’m sorry Karen. I don’t know why I called you mistress. It just seemed natural and right.”

She said, “Hmm. This seems quite natural to me.”

Then she sat on his lap facing him and pulled his face into her cleavage. She said, “I like that you called me mistress. It seems natural for a slave to address the woman that owns him to address her as mistress. You do realize you belong to me now don’t you?”

James put his arms around her body and pulling her into his body he said, “Oh gosh yes mistress. I belong to you. I want to serve you. Please tell me how I can serve you. My body yearns to make you a happy woman.”

James and Karen spent the rest of the storm with James serving his new mistress in any way he could. The storm broke and as the first rescuer arrived at the cabin they found James and Karen sitting in front of a fire and drinking hot cocoa. James said, “You guys knew we would be okay didn’t you?”

The men looked at each other and then back at the two lovebirds sitting at the fireplace and said, “Um yes, so are you two an item now?”

Karen laughed and said, “Of course we are. James didn’t realize it but there was a reason he kept risking life and limb to rescue me. I just had a few days with him alone to convince him I am the right woman for him.”

Each rescuer looked confused. Karen was a larger woman and not very men were interested in her. James was one of the most eligible bachelors in town. Karen saw the doubt and confusion in their eyes so planting the seed she jokingly said, “You know. I brainwashed him like I did to old man Kimball.”

As each man slowly left the cabin James looked at her and said, “Did you really brainwash your old boss into giving you the pharmacy?”

Karen slyly replied, “Oh honey you’re so gullible. If I knew how to brainwash someone you and I would have been an item the first time you rescued me. Now be a good boy and look at the fire. Good boy. Now all you have to do is obey me.”

As James slid into a trance she kissed his forehead and said, “Brainwashing, hypnosis, mind control; call it what you want but you are mine now.”

James dreamily and happily replied, “Yes mistress.”