The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: WILLINGLY

Story Tags: MC, MF, MD

Description: During a house party, Fiona decides to prove that Lucy’s boyfriend is both a jerk and a fraud.

Author’s Note — This story is a work of fiction and in no part should be taken as anything except fantasy, and it intends no offence. It involves very, very adult situations.

This story was inspired in part by the excellent story “Saving Abbey” by softi.

Communiqué encouraged.

Mark was fucking Fiona all over Lucy’s bed. Blood red sheets were grabbed by the fistful as he penetrated her, as she strained back desperately to welcome him. Pillows and cushions were thrown recklessly aside. Groans of obvious desperation and the wet sounds of sex saturated the room.

Fiona was presenting herself in the most submissive way she knew. Naked, on her knees and with her hips raised up high, she lay with her breasts and shoulders pressed into the duvet. She moaned into the silk. Her arms lay weakly at her sides, the clawing of the duvet her only other sign of life. She had completely surrendered her body to Mark. Her taut belly and petite breasts slid over the silk sheets with barely any resistance as he pushed into her. She would be slipping around impossibly if Mark wasn’t keeping strict control over her body, holding her hips rigid as he stood behind her, ramming himself deep into her centre.

Fiona was definitely lost in heat. She dragged her head to one side, and blinked through the sweat-damp curls of her dirty blonde hair. She could see the reward for her acquiescence already lying on the bed; a black leather collar. Mark would soon tie it around her neck, the physical symbol of her blissful capitulation, of her thrilling failure.

Her body had demanded it, even if her mind didn’t. The battle was a one-sided one while Mark kept ploughing into her, giving her so much pleasure. Fiona’s body was going crazy, and it was winning the war. He would slide his entire length into her, as deep as he could manage, before withdrawing completely. Her toes curled with the agony of anticipation. Mark teased the tip of his cock around her slit, inflaming her sensitive lips until she repeated her pleading.

“Please, Sir. Please, please …”

Satisfied, he pushed back in, feeling her welcome every inch, enjoying the sensation. Fiona whined with lust, her mind’s resistance eroding a little more with every plea and every wet plunge. It was too hot to last forever; Mark was already struggling to hold onto his own self-control. Fiona’s pliant body and mind was just too erotic to him. In this position, her quivering tightness was hungrily sucking him quickly to orgasm. Abandoning all discipline, he began rocking his hips wildly. Their sweat and juices and bodies merged into one. Harder and harder he filled her, until he could finally withstand no more and his cock released inside her. Feeling his eruption, Fiona fell from her own precipice into seizures of ecstasy. Mark kept them entwined with clutching fingers and painful digging nails in her flesh. She clenched around him as his thrusts and her convulsions continued endlessly.

Slowly, their breathing relaxed back from strangled gasps into long, contented sighs. Mark withdrew. He gently pushed on Fiona’s buttocks, encouraging her to slide down and lay supine for him. He picked up one of their discarded garments to wipe himself off, and pulled up his shorts. He regained enough composure to prohibit her own movements.

“Close your eyes and sleep for me, Fiona. The party is long over, and I’m sure Lucy has finished tidying up. I’ll go get her ready. I think it’s time for you and her to get better acquainted. You’re going to put on a special show just for me.”

Fiona did as she was told. She remained limp. Smiling dreamily, his issue leaking thickly from her to stain those red silken sheets. She was in a happy coma before Mark even left the room.

* * *

This was not the type of night out Fiona would normally attend. She was too old for house parties. She wasn’t seventeen any more, drinking pinched vodka from her parent’s drinks cupboard and trying furiously to look cool in front of boys. Since then she had lost all her chubby bits. Her legs had refused to stop growing. Now they were long and elegant. She liked naturally towering over all but the tallest of men. An expensive cocktail bar and then a nightclub was more her scene. Besides which, she wasn’t particularly close to Lucy, the girl throwing this party. It was more of a friend-of-a-friend thing.

Still, Fiona was at a loose end this weekend. She might as well mingle a little, catch up with her friends in one place. It beat the television on this sticky Summer evening for sure. Lingering sunlight still caressed the sky over the city. Even if the party proved a bore, she would fairly enjoy walking home in the lovely warm silence of the night.

She pressed the buzzer and gained entry to Lucy’s tenement building. Her long pins easily flighted the stairs to the third landing. The party host was ready to greet her. What a sight she made! Fiona had opted for a flowery cornflower yellow dress to match her blonde hair. Lucy, on the other hand, wore little more than exotic underwear, with a snatch of a luminous nightie to maintain a shred of dignity. She was going all the way tonight! The leather choker she wore was the height of ridiculousness. She looked like she should be crawling on all fours on a leash! Fiona stifled a giggle. Was this going to be that kind of party? Still, she had to admit Lucy looked darn fine, and she told her so.

“Aww Fi, you’re such a sweetie! I could lick you all up! It’s all thanks to my new boyfriend. He’s really loosened me up. I can’t wait for you to meet him. Come inside!”

Lucy relieved Fiona of her blazer and hooked it onto the already straining coat hooks. There was some deep funk booming bold and heavy from the lounge. There was chatter and laughter mingling in almost every room. Fiona could see this was a fairly happening party, the turf of hipsters and retired ravers. There wasn’t a chance to settle in though, as Lucy led her by the hand through the bodies to a battered old couch.

Sitting alone on the two seat sofa, was a shadowy-eyed man. Fiona gave him a quick audit. Cropped hair, stiff chin, frowzy posture. She’d seen worse. Not much to pique her interest, really.

“Here he is! My hunk of a man!”

Lucy’s hunk stood up to greet Fiona. She was a little taken aback to find he towered over her. No easy feat, especially in tonight’s heels. He clasped her hand.

“Hullo—Fiona, isn’t it?” He had an accent she couldn’t place. Irish? European? Unfamiliar.

“Lucy’s told me all about you. And she certainly didn’t exaggerate your beauty!” Taken aback by his forwardness, Fiona disentangled her hand distastefully. With Lucy standing right next to her, too! She didn’t seem to mind, if her giggle was any indication.

“Why don’t you take my seat for a while, Fi? I’ll go grab you a beer!”

She really didn’t want to get any closer to this Mark, but felt a cursory swipe at politeness was necessary. It was Lucy’s party after all, and she was her guest. When she returned with the promised beverage, Fiona could drift off and find better company. The couch was too small for both of them. She felt their bodies press together. His thigh stuck to hers. That made her anxious, so to break the tension, she offered some bland chit-chat.

“Lucy seems quite taken with you.” She managed.

“I know. Still, who can blame her?” He grinned. Oh great. A cocky arsehole as well.

“Oh really? And what, if I may ask, makes you such a catch?”

“Well, Fi,” His familiar tone further put her off him. “I’m generous, thoughtful, a bit of a joker, and I’m quite the skilled hypnotist.”

“What’s that got to do with anything? Are you saying you hypnotised Lucy into fancying you?”

“Ha. No, she liked me plenty already. But I did entrance her when she asked. And now she’s willingly wrapped around my little finger.” Oh, God. What a total jerk!

“How lucky for her.” She replied, dripping sarcasm.

“Oh, don’t worry. She’s a big fan of being hypnotised. It’s simple enough to hypnotise anyone, you know. I could easily hypnotise you right now.” Okay, I’m done here …

To her relief, Lucy had returned, beers in hand. Fiona leapt at her chance to escape.

“Well, I think I’ll take a rain check on your offer. I’ll catch you two later.” She lied.

An hour or so passed, as Fiona wormed her way through the teeming bodies. She helped herself to a few more drinks. She gave and received a good many hugs from her cheerfully drunk friends. She chatted a while to a hot guy who claimed to be a writer. The music was good and she felt a nice beer buzz. On the balcony people were battling for room to smoke, and the scent of incense helped to fragrance the flat.

She made sure to avoid that tiny couch, where the happy couple seemed rooted. She stole glances occasionally, to ensure she would retain a cool distance from Mark. Lucy seemed besotted, pawing at him and nuzzling his neck, letting him idly finger that awful collar. To her irritation, every time she looked over, she found him staring right back. Drinking in her legs with his eyes. She wished she’d picked a tidier dress. He was giving her a major case of the creeps. Who did he think she was—some dumb bimbo? Telling her he could hypnotise her without any trouble here and now? Despite herself, she stewed with fury.

Fiona didn’t even believe hypnosis worked; especially the kind that would make Lucy dress and act the way she did. It was obviously some game they were playing. And Mark was simply trying to get a rise out of her. That thought continued to irritate at her mind. She decided she would have to scratch that itch. This jerk needed to be told. A few things had to be set straight here, before she left. When Mark finally raised himself from the couch, she decided to confront him. But when he passed, he didn’t even look at her. He’s been staring at my legs for the past hour, and now he thinks he can just ignore me? She angrily stalked him into the hallway.

“Hey … Hey! MARK!” Finally he stopped, and turned around to face her. He walked back.

“What’s wrong, Fi?” He asked, cheerily.

“You’re wrong!”

“What do you mean?”

“Exactly that. You’re all wrong, you creep. And you’re especially wrong about being able to hypnotise people. It’s just some shtick you use to chat up girls. To try to chat me up! When you’ve already got a girlfriend, you dick!”

“It’s not a “shtick”, Fiona. I can promise you that. If you wait right here, I’ll prove it. I’ll hypnotise you once I get back from the toilet.” She fumed as he floated away. What a cocky ass! If he thinks he can do anything to me, I’m going to prove him so fucking wrong!

Minutes passed. And then some more. She stood still, stranded. Just as she was starting to feel foolish, Mark reappeared from around the corner.

“Sorry about that. Quite the queue to get in. Do you need to go? I don’t want to put you in a trance with a full bladder. You might wet yourself.” She burned at that.

“I’m not a child! And stop saying you can do … that. I’m getting sick of it.”

“But you still need to prove me wrong. That’s why you’ve been patiently waiting, isn’t it?” She tightened her mouth, not willing to let him gain a single inch.

“Go ahead and try it, then. Put your mouth on my money.” What? What a stupid thing to say, Fiona! That doesn’t even make sense! Stay cool. Don’t let him know he’s bothering you.

“It’s a little too loud here in the hallway, Fi. Come with me someplace quieter.”

“Stop calling me Fi!” She pouted as she followed him. He opened the door to the bedroom and let her inside. With the curtains already drawn, it was too murky to pick out details.

“Take your shoes off if you want. I want you to be nice and comfortable as I hypnotise you.” He was so blithe she was sure he was deliberately trying to make her feel the fool. Why did he really lure her into their bedroom? To try to cop an illicit feel while his girlfriend partied obliviously down the hall? What a sleaze-ball. If he thinks he’s getting under my dress he’ll be limping out of here with one less testicle. Even so, she was prickling with curiosity to see what he would try. She slipped out of her heels and left them cowering in a corner.

“Don’t worry about the lights, this candle here will do fine.” He walked to a chest of drawers by the bed and lit the wick of a long white candle in it’s brass holder. The room was now softly illuminated.

“Oh God, do you think you can hypnotise me with a candle? How lame.”

“No, no. I won’t need a candle, or a watch, or anything like that. Some people do fall into trances willingly when they concentrate on something like that. But I’m going to hypnotise you with my words. Don’t worry about the candle at all. Why don’t you sit on the bed, and I’ll take a chair.”

“Fine. I don’t care.”

She sat on the bed. It was soft and the duvet was thick, sheathed in expensive-feeling sheets a luxurious red. She smoothed her dress down as much as she could, to keep his prying eyes off her legs. Mark pulled the chair close and looked directly at her.

“Okay Fiona. Before we begin, I need you to promise me that you’ll answer every question I ask truthfully. Do you promise?”

“I’m not the liar here. So yes, I promise.” She said.

“That’s good. Now, do you honestly think that I can’t hypnotise you?”

“You can’t hypnotise me if I don’t want to be. And I do not want to.” She stated, to shut him down completely.

“That’s why it’s a lot more fun to persuade an unwilling subject that all they secretly wanted to be controlled from the very beginning. To let them choose to surrender.”

“Fat chance.” She spat.

“I know. I understand your position completely. So instead, would it be okay if I ask you some questions instead?”

“Whatever. Just get on with it.” She pointedly looked at her wristwatch.

“Okay. Tell me, after you’ve eaten, do you have to tell your stomach to digest your food?”

“No, of I course I don’t.” What an idiotic question.

“So, you agree that there are some parts of your body you’re not fully in control of?”

“I suppose so. Very clever.”

“Okay. We’ve agreed that you’re not in full control of your stomach. Can you think of any other parts of your body you don’t consciously control?” She considered this.

“Well, I don’t control my hair growing, or my finger and toenails.”

“What about your heartbeat? Feel your heartbeat now. Can you feel it beating faster?”

She could feel it beat slightly harder than usual, she had to admit. She tried to relax, but her heart continued thumping in her chest. She really wanted to expose this fool as the fraud he clearly was. She held his gaze defiantly.

“Yes, you’re right.”

“That’s good. That’s another thing we agree on. What about perspiration? You can’t control that, can you? Can you feel the sweat on your forehead right now?” She could. But it was a warm evening, and this room was plenty stuffy.

“How about your blush response? Do you realise that your cheeks are blazing bright pink at this very moment?”

She was shocked to feel the heat in her face. She was blushing! She hadn’t consciously decided to blush. It’s only because it’s so warm in here, she told herself. Or was it because he’d told her so? She faltered, ever so slightly. No. He wasn’t getting to her, she insisted.

“So, we’ve agreed that you’re not in control of your stomach, or your hair or your nails. You agreed with me that you cannot control your heartbeat. We’ve agreed that you can’t control your sweating or your embarrassment. What about when you get turned on? Can you control your desire?”

“No. I decide when and with whom I want to sleep with!” She was adamant about that.

“But you can’t help yourself getting excited sometimes, can you? Do you sometimes feel that tingle between your legs before you’ve even had time to think? Can you stop yourself getting wet when that happens?”

Damn, he was right. She could feel herself becoming damp even now, even though she had no previous intention of doing so. Fiona gritted her teeth, determined not to give him an inkling he was right.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He smiled. “Now, you agree with me that there are two components of your body which combine to you whole ... a conscious part and an unconscious part ... your mind and your body. And you’ve already acknowledged that you aren’t fully in control of your own body. Tell me, do you decide to become tired? Can you control your eyelids when you get so sleepy you just cannot keep them open? When you drift off to sleep no matter how desperate you are to stay awake? You can’t, can you?”

She couldn’t argue with his logic. When she got tired she had to sleep, that was a fact. She blinked.

“Now, I want you to think about becoming sleepy. Think about becoming so tired you just have to close your eyes and fall into a deep, comforting sleep. You know when you wake you’ll feel refreshed. I want you to pretend that you are so very tired, but you just have to stay awake. I want you to prove to yourself that your conscious mind can control that part of your unconscious body.”

Fiona didn’t want to sleep. She sensed the danger of sleeping with this man sitting opposite her. But if she pretended, she could fool him into thinking he had won. But her eyes were becoming a little heavier. The beer buzz and the stifling warmth in this room is all, she thought. His droning voice continuing to ramble on certainly wasn’t helping. She lost interest in what he was saying. But it would feel so good to close her eyes. A second wouldn’t hurt. She would pretend and let him think he was winning. She would still be in control. Her unconscious body wouldn’t win, she decided, as she let her eyes close. She nodded.

* * *

Fiona pictured herself lying on a golden beach, completely naked. The sand was hot beneath her body, and felt the beating heat of the naked sun on her legs and stomach. As she lay still, the waves of the incoming tide began to lap at her toes. It was deliciously warm and smooth, a pleasant change from the baking, gritty sand. Before long it was washing all around her. She felt herself being carried away, drifting off out to sea. She felt the blazing light above her, and the cool, deep ocean below her floating body. She felt so good, so relaxed. The ocean was deep and dark and endless …

* * *

“… and now you’re rising, Fiona. Rising up and now you’re fully awake.” Mark’s voice jolted her eyes open.

Wait … what just happened? Had he really gotten her to fall asleep so easily? She smarted at her weakness. This wasn’t part of her plan. She was glad though, that she had decided to remove her dress before she had first taken her place on the bed. It would have been wringing wet by now. Even in her bra and panties she still felt far too warm, and she was sweating something awful. There was a warning bell ringing somewhere inside her skull. She had one finger on the stove and she needed to snatch it off before she got burned. Her mind told her she was floating in a pan of water heating so slowly she would boil before she even noticed. Still, even a momentary lapse didn’t mean a thing. Big Deal. She felt plenty awake and alert, thanks very much. Mark was failing miserably and he knew it. He tried a different tack.

“You are a very contrary person, aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not.”

“You see, you’re compelled to disagree with me about everything! You demanded to make me try to hypnotise you just make me fail, didn’t you? I bet you would argue that it was day even though it’s night, wouldn’t you?”

“But it is day! Or early evening, at least.”

“Are you sure? You just had a very long, very refreshing nap. Look at your watch.”

She checked the time. It was midnight! Four hours … Had she really been asleep for that long? The muffled noise from beyond the door seemed to indicate the party was still going strong. What the heck had he been doing while she sat here in her underwear? Pervert!

“Do you still disagree with me when I say you possess a contrary personality?”

“All right. I’ll admit it.” She had indeed followed him in here to prove him wrong, after all.

“Do you think that your conscious mind is sometimes contrary even with your own body?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“How about when you get hungry? Do you ever ignore those pangs in your belly when you’re just too busy for lunch, or too tired to cook dinner?”

That happened quite a lot, she realised. She would have to agree with him once again.

“Did you agree with me earlier, when I said that you have no control over your stomach?”

She had. She nodded, intrigued as to where he was going with this.

“That’s good. I’m glad we can agree. I think that you subconsciously desire to be hypnotised, that’s why you really challenged me.” She stifled a guffaw. Yes, she might have thought about it once or twice, but certainly not now, and definitely not with Mark.

“Hardly.”

“Well, you do admit that sometimes you feel urges you can’t control, and sometimes you try to resist them, because you are contrary and you enjoy the struggle.” He did make a compelling argument.

“Do you remember I told you not to worry about the candle? I told you I could hypnotise you just with my voice. Well, you have to agree I have been completely right so far. But I know you don’t consciously want to let me hypnotise you by simply talking you into a trance. But unconsciously, I think you do. It would be better for you to distract yourself from my voice by concentrating on something else. It would be best if you concentrate on the candle now.”

Fiona snorted. This hackneyed old trick! She wouldn’t fall for that. Still … he was right. He had already talked her into sleeping for four whole hours just with his voice! She couldn’t let that happen again. But a voice inside her head warned her that this could be a more dangerous trap than she anticipated. As if reading her mind, Mark spoke again.

“If your conscious mind wants to resist my voice, can you resist your unconscious mind if it really and truly wants to listen to me? What if your body really wants to stare deeply into the candle? Resistance is a powerful energy, one that grows in strength the harder you resist. The more you fight your exhaustion, the more tired you will become.” Fiona was started to lose the thread of his reasoning. But he had been right about the futility of trying to escape her exhaustion. She kept listening.

“Do you remember agreeing with me about trying to fight your exhaustion? Your body knew how tired you were, and it made you sleep for hours, right here in your underwear. If your body is tired, your mind will follow, no matter how much you try to fight it. Right now, you’re becoming tired trying to fight your unconscious desire to look deeply into the candle. And the more you fight it, the more tired you become, and the more power your unconscious has over you.”

She was having the hardest time disagreeing with anything he said. It was all so clear. He had followed such logical steps, she couldn’t find fault in any of them. Besides which, she was becoming tired again, trying to resist her unconscious desire to gaze into the candle. An anxious desire to look nagged at her. She knew he was right. The more she struggled, the stronger her unconscious mind became. She glanced. She pulled away to look at Mark, his face illuminated by the candlelight. He had yellow moons in his pupils.

“You’re losing more and more focus now, aren’t you? Your conscious mind is struggling to resist, and you know that means your unconscious mind is growing stronger. Your body itself wants to focus on the candle. Feel that stinging sensation in your eyes. No matter how hard you try, you can’t focus on anything else. You cannot fight it any longer. You need to focus on the candle.”

His face melted behind a gauze. She relented and stared into the candle. She was relieved to feel her stress fade immediately. Her eyes ceased aching. She simply had to focus on the candle because that’s what her unconscious mind wanted. The glow of the light registered a powerful after-image when she blinked. It burned her eyes. She began blinking rapidly. The room grew darker. There was nothing except the flickering candle and Mark’s voice. She no longer wished to look away. It felt too good. He was still talking, but she knew she would be safe as long as she stared into the light. She blinked, once, twice. Then her eyes refused to open again.

* * *

Fiona could see, or rather feel, the after-image of the candle flame seared into her mind. It throbbed white, then yellow and red, and finally green. Instead of fading away completely, those pulsating colours seemed to flower all around her instead. They quickly enveloped her whole body. They were gently tickling her naked skin, like the fur of a wonderful, fuzzy animal. They carried her whole body upwards. She was weightless, floating now within a cloud of liquid colours, the tickling turning into warm arousal. If she gave in to that arousal, she would feel all those beautiful colours fill her up. She would become a being of pure white light and pure hot love. All she had to do was let go. Let the colours fill her up completely. No need to think, just enjoy the languid pleasure of these wonderful pulsing lights …

* * *

“… and you’re rising again. Rising up and now you’re fully awake.” Mark’s voice again.

Oh, no. She had let him make her go to sleep again! How long had it been this time? What had he done to her? Surely he couldn’t do anything to her when she was like that. Even if she was mildly entranced, her conscious mind would still be closed to him … but her unconscious mind … she knew she couldn’t control that …

Even worse, her hands were idly fondling her naked breasts. Why had she taken her bra off when she had come into the bedroom? It had felt like a good idea at the time. Mark had stripped to his shorts, and she wanted to match him, beat him at his own game. But now she felt silly, allowing him to see her dreamily touch herself. He must have been having a jolly laugh at her expense! She quickly pulled her hands away from her nipples. She studied the hands of her watch again. Two o’clock! No wonder she felt so horny! Her nipples were so sensitive she should have brought herself to orgasm a lot in that time. She listened; the music had died. The party was over. They shared the silence. Where was Lucy? Why hadn’t she interrupted all this? She had been sitting practically naked in her bedroom, with her boyfriend, for six whole hours!

Mark was looking at her calmly. The candle had shrunk to a stump, but still illuminated his face clearly. He tried to keep his face neutral, but Fiona saw concern there. He was getting frustrated by his continued failure, no matter how hard he tried to finger her mind. She felt a warm glow of pride in her belly at the thought. She had only slipped a little. He sighed, his disappointment escaping with his breath. He started again.

“I know you’re trying to resist my hypnotism as hard as you can, Fiona. And you’re doing such a good job no matter how much we agree on some things, and how many times you’ve admitted how right I am. I just wish you could see things clearly, and understand I’m not trying to confuse you in the slightest. I want you to be right, and I want you to leave happy and contented, knowing just how right you were. You know part of you needs to be controlled by me already, and a part of you doesn’t. One part of you has to win, it’s just a matter of letting the stronger side win, the side you have least control over. You just have to relax and decide how to be happy, and if you keep listening I’ll help you.”

That all seemed to make sense to Fiona. She felt a twinge of danger at that. She had to try to find some loophole, some fault in his logic. But he had been right about everything so far. Plus, she had to admit to always harbouring a secret desire to be entranced, to be controlled. It made her excited. She was becoming confused by his argument now. His sentences were so long and twisting, she lost the start of the thread as she grasped at the end. She had to pay better attention in order to catch him out. She tried to concentrate as hard as she could, despite the warmth of the room and the heat between her thighs.

“I know you’re thinking how good it felt to fall asleep, how relaxed you were when you woke up. You looked so happy and contented. Can you imagine what it would be like to wonder how good you would feel all the time? As you listen to my voice and think about resisting the idea of giving in to my voice just think clearly and concentrate. Focus on my voice and my words and think about leaving this hypnotic trance in which you find yourself and try to realise how your subconscious really doesn’t want that, and you’’ll remember how you agreed with everything I told you …”

Fiona’s mind was utterly confused now. She knew he was right, and tried to follow his words to avoid being drawn deeper into some hypnotic spell. She couldn’t deny his words were working just a little, he had told her so, and he hadn’t been wrong yet. She knew she was still in control, because she still had the sense to agree when he was being so logical. If only she hadn’t made herself so excited, playing with her hard little nipples … if only she could ignore that insistent tickle under her knickers … but she was excited … but if she just kept agreeing, maybe she could still escape unscathed, if she really wanted to …

“Fiona, do you remember what happened when I told your unconscious mind that it was tired?”

“I … I fell asleep.” She also remembered how wonderful that had made her feel.

“And what happened when you tried to look away from the candle?”

“I fell asleep.” She admitted secretly that she had awoken horny, too.

“Can you think of times when you get turned on, no matter how much you try to fight against it?”

“Yes …” Mark had read her mind again. She couldn’t hide anything from him.

“And what will happen when I tell your unconscious mind that you are sexually excited?”

“It … it will …” Fiona faltered, scared now to agree out loud with his conclusions. To voice them would cement just how right her was. How right he had been since the beginning; but she had promised to always tell him the truth. She couldn’t stop now.

“You are already sexually excited, aren’t you? You woke up excited. You could hardly tear your hands away from your breasts. I didn’t make you horny, did I? Your subconscious made you horny.”

Yes. Again her unconscious mind had betrayed her. She could no longer pretend she had any control over it. The more she tried to fight it, the hornier she felt. She wished she hadn’t worn her pink knickers to the party, she knew that Mark would clearly see the dark patch, the evidence of her arousal. It must be obvious, considering how wet she felt.

“When you first confronted me, you were determined to resist, weren’t you? You couldn’t be hypnotised. You had no intention of becoming submissive to me, did you? But was that your conscious mind or your unconscious?”

“It-it was my conscious …”

“Your conscious mind hated the thought of becoming my willing slave, didn’t it?”

“Yes …”

“But hasn’t your pussy become wetter and wetter since you took off your clothes and sat down? Didn’t your body want to show itself off to me? Haven’t you become steadily more and more turned on as you’ve listened to my arguments?”

He was right. She had never felt as turned on as she did right now. She blushed again.

“I can see proof on your cheeks. Remember, you can’t control your embarrassment any more than you can control your excitement. Now, is it your conscious mind or your unconscious mind that is fighting your arousal?”

“It’s … my conscious mind …”

“Yes, that’s correct. And do you remember what happens when you try to fight your unconscious?”

“It … it gets stronger …”

“And the harder you resist?”

“The harder it … becomes to resist …”

“Therefore, what happens to your arousal the harder you try to fight it?”

“I get … I get hornier …” She squeezed her thighs together.

“That’s right. And the hornier you get, the more you try to resist, and the more exhausted your conscious mind gets. The stronger your unconscious becomes. And what happens then?”

“I get hornier.” He made so much sense. There was no way to fault his logic. She could feel her unconscious mind gaining dominance over her conscious mind as he spoke, and it felt so, so good. She felt a powerful urge to touch herself. But she couldn’t; not in front of Mark. He read her mind yet again.

“It’s okay if your body is horny, Fiona. You can help yourself to resist if your conscious mind wants to masturbate right now. You will know which part of you is coming out on top of you do.”

Thankful for his permission, Fiona quickly slipped a hand into her soaking knickers. Quickly and easily she anointed her clitoris with little of her arousal, and circled it insistently. Oh! It felt electric! Especially with Mark watching. Her other hand felt for her nipples. For a long second she was lost in her own pleasure. Mark held her gaze searchingly. Her body felt more turned on than she thought possible. Mark made her feel so good. He allowed her to continue for several minutes, enjoying her whimpering and squeaking. Eventually, he resumed his questioning.

“Fiona, can you tell which part of you feels good right now?”

“Y-yes … my body feels so good …”

“And is your body the conscious part or the unconscious part of your mind?”

“My … unconscious …”

“Your unconscious mind is winning, isn’t it?”

“Yes …” Fiona was whispering her answers now.

“Can you remember what your conscious mind didn’t want?”

“To be hypnotised …”

“And now that your unconscious mind is in control?”

“I want … I want to be hypnotised …”

“Now, do you remember falling asleep earlier?”

“Yes …”

“And do you remember being unable to look away from the candle?”

“Yes …” It was getting more difficult to answer each question. She felt desperate for release.

“Now, if I was to tell you that you were hypnotised on both of those times, what would you think?”

“That … that I’m already hypnotised …”

“Yes. Can you tell me who hypnotised you?”

“You did …” Fiona swallowed.

“Does that mean I control your subconscious?”

“Yes …”

“And if your subconscious controls you, does that mean I control you completely?”

“Yes …” Each yes had felt better than the last. Mark was so right. It felt so good to let him know how right he was. He made her clit pulse, hard.

“And now that you’re hypnotised, what can I make you do?”

“Anything …”

“That’s correct. How does that make you feel?”

“Horny …”

“And how does the idea of submitting to me make you feel?”

“Hornier …”

“And if I told you to completely submit to me, how would that make you feel?”

“Huh-hornier …”

“And when I tell you that when you put on my collar, you are giving yourself up to me, what will you do?”

“I’ll … oh … I’ll put on your collar …” The very thought of that made her just flood. Her hand was struggling to move faster under her panties.

“And if I tell you to fall asleep again, what will you do?”

“Sleep …” Fiona’s eyes became heavy at the very thought of doing as she was told.

“Good. Now, when I tell you to fall asleep, you will fall asleep no matter how hard you try to resist. I want you to keep touching your clit like you’re doing right now. But I don’t want you to cum.” She whined.

“And when you wake, you will be so horny you will do anything to get me to fuck you. And when I fuck you and when you cum, you will become my hypnotised slave, and you will do it willingly. Now, go to sleep …”

She tried. She tried so hard to stay awake. There was one final plaintive wail inside head. She didn’t want to become his slave, did she? Her conscious mind said no, but her body said yes. She had always wanted, needed to be hypnotised. She just hadn’t known it until now. Her body was so horny she couldn’t think. She already knew how powerless she really was. He had explained it all to her so clearly. Her unconscious controlled her body, and her unconscious was so horny it was desperate to cum. Her unconscious wanted to submit to him so badly. He had already proved how much power he had over her. It was really his finger teasing her clit. He had let her know just how little will-power she really had.

She finally accepted that she had no power to resist anymore. Her eyes closed. She knew when he let her awake, she would gladly let him fuck her brains out. And her Mark would give her a collar, and make her his forever and ever. She couldn’t wait.

* * *

As soon as Mark left the room, Fiona opened her eyes and stirred. She lifted her thighs from the damp spot on the bed. She elbowed herself up and swung around. She had to peel away the sheet, as it stuck insistently. Time to go, she thought.

As if his ‘hypnosis’ had had any effect! Sure, they’d just fucked, but she remained in complete control. She’d played along with his games, repeating the words she thought he wanted hear, to fool him. Sure, she nodded off once or twice, and she was still a little fuzzy around the edges. So she played with herself in front of him until he told her to fall asleep. And yes, she had woken up and begged him to screw her. But she had taken him into her mouth and sucked him rigid on her own initiative. She had successfully resisted all the way through. She had beaten him, and gotten laid into the bargain. She was horny and he was very good looking, and, she had to admit, an excellent lover. Probably the best she’d ever had. But his infidelity would hopefully convince Lucy that he really was a creep and dump him. And if not? Well, who cares. They weren’t close friends anyway.

She wiped his taste from her lip and pulled herself away from the bed. She set about retrieving her clothes from the floor, discarded and mixed in with Mark’s. She gathered up everything that belonged to her. She was dismayed to find that Mark had wiped himself dry on her dress. She considered rifling through Lucy’s wardrobe to borrow something clean. No, she would put up with the damp cloth sticking to her belly to get out of there sooner.

Mark re-entered the room. Lucy followed him in, completely nude. She only wore her collar. She had a dull look in her eyes, yet her beautiful body betrayed her extreme arousal; shining and wet. Whatever didn’t work on Fiona, clearly worked on her. The poor fool.

“Leaving us so soon, Fiona?” Mark asked.

“Of course I am, you jerk. Your ridiculous mind-games didn’t do a thing. I wanted to teach you both a lesson, and I did. I’ve got all my things. Lucy, if you’re happy for your boyfriend to cheat on you in your own bed, well, you deserve each other.” A look resembling confusion passed over Lucy’s face. And then it was gone. She resumed her smile as Mark spoke.

“Well, you certainly taught me a lesson, Fi. Of course you’re free to leave, but you’re going to miss out on a lot of fun.”

“Screw your “fun” and screw you both.”

He still wore the same amused smirk he had sported all night. Fiona blew past them both.

In the lounge she sat down to replace her shoes. A watery light slid into the room, and she realised that it was now the very early morning. Birds were singing. It was time to leave and abandon these idiots to their idiotic games.

In the hall she plucked her jacket off the stand and slipped it on. As she neared the front door and her freedom, she stopped. She could feel something terrible wrapping around her throat. Something was very wrong. Trembling, she touched her fingers to her skin and felt leather.

The collar! She was wearing that god-damn collar! She had picked it up, and put it on without even realising!

Why had she done that? How could she have been so stupid?

Shit, a minute ago she had stood proudly in front of Mark and Lucy, spitting at them as they silently laughed at her! So triumphant in her cum-soaked dress and his collar around her neck! She felt sick. She reeled at the door now receding into a deep tunnel. She was wading through thigh-deep water. Her hands strained at her collar. Was it constricting her airway or was she just light-headed with humiliation? She could feel no buckle or metal snaps. She couldn’t remember putting it on, much less how to free herself.

As Fiona’s struggles increased, her concentration decreased. She couldn’t think. Her eyes suddenly stung with renewed exhaustion. Her efforts to remove the collar drained all her strength. At last she reached the door. She fumbled pathetically for the handle. Her hands slipped weakly over the knob.

“Don’t try to resist any more, Fi. You know how horny you get when you try.”

She turned round to see Mark, standing in his shorts at the other end of the hall, bathed in the dawn’s early light. He was obviously aroused watching her struggle. She stared at his beautiful bulge. It made her so horny her legs almost buckled. She collapsed back onto the door. She could feel her pulse surge under her collar. The wet heat between her legs now told her she hadn’t even put her knickers back on. She was dripping down her thighs.

“I don’t think you can get any hornier.” He stated.

He was right. He had been right even before she first followed him into the bedroom. He had just teased her by letting her think she could escape. One final lesson. Fiona ached with humiliating love for him. She had failed. She tried to feel angry, but could only feel stupor-inducing pleasure. Her body demanded to feel him inside her again. Her tongue wanted to taste him once more. Her mind now agreed. She could feel herself surrendering all over again. It was useless to resist; it only made her hornier. Any more pressure and she knew she would die. Fiona sagged down towards the floor. She couldn’t fight it any longer and she didn’t want to.

“Crawl back here and join us.” Mark commanded.