The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A willing submission

Attending a convention in Chicago, I accidently overheard two ladies talking about an antique shop, located not far from my home in Southern California—that specialized in rather erotic BDSM gadgets. Apparently some were very old and the lady who ran the shop had a complete working knowledge of how to use each and every one of them.

I have no idea why this gave me such a thrill, since I have never had an interest in any BDSM life style, but it seemed to peak every single cell in my body. I’m a very attractive brunette with enhanced tits and a flawless skin as well as a body, the very best body money could buy, I am in all ways a ‘Trophy Wife’ or currently just a ‘Trophy Girlfriend’ who gets used and fucked when the one who pays the bills needs to use me. I do however have a career as a dental hygienist making very good money, but not the kind that my current life style would suggest.

That evening, laying nude on my bed in the hotel I was staying, I did some research on old erotic devices and what this particular place might have. There were some actual devices that sounded like they’d be fun and some that probably were just urban myths. Either way this conversation had me interested to the extent that I found a fun place in Chicago that specialized in BDSM life style—contacting them to see what they offered, the young lady who answered the phone was more than friendly and offered me an overview of the life style with some real live demos—just to see if it is something I would want to pursue. I quickly made an appointment for the following evening and as soon as our last class was over, I dressed in a leather outfit heading for this location and possibly a new and exciting life style. Don’t get me wrong, I love how I am taken care of, but when I am used it is quick and not satisfying—he is in and out of me so fast, lately I’m not even excited enough to get my nipples hard—then he holds me, falls asleep and leaves so his wife won’t miss him.

The address I had been given turned out to be an adult book and toy store. Checking the address again, walking in—the cashier, a very thin and young male gave me a once over, “Can I help you Miss?”

I apologized, “Oh I’m sorry, I must have been given a wrong address. I was told to come here to see a Lady C” I was about to leave, when he looked at some book behind the counter,

“Oh you must be Michelle—no you have the correct address—we just have a few business’ at the same location—go to the back door, I’ll buzz you in. Lady C is waiting for you”

Following his instructions and entering a locked door, stopping at the entrance, looking around at a room filled with every bondage toy I have ever dreamed of or at least it seems like that. A tall blonde, boobs bare, high leather boots coming up past the knees, pussy covered and yet bare as well—saunters towards me, “Hi and welcome, you must be Michelle—I’m Lady C and I’m here to give you a brief tour of a life style you may wish to pursue, if after our little session is complete and you feel it is something you are interested in, I hope you will keep us in mind for future explorations. But first let me show you around and see if you have any questions”

We began with some toys and how they can be used, vibrators and different stimulators. She had me strip out of all of my clothes, so she could demonstrate more directly how these worked—a set of nipple clamps looked like they’d be fun and were put on, and the pain was so immediate and intense and yet so arousing, my legs wobbled as my knees began to buckle and bend. This had been building up, because just before this she had shown me how whipping my breasts was exciting—so they were already tender and sensitive. Easing me down on a flat surface and laying me back, I didn’t realize until it was too late, that she secured my legs and my arms then inserted a throbbing vibrator into my pussy—my world exploded and an orgasm washed over me so quickly it left me powerless to object or do anything but enjoy a new life that seemed to be opening up in front of me.

Leaning down, kissing me, letting our two tongues explore one another’s mouths. Small moans and whimpers escape me, as she plays with my body—letting her fingers trace over places, so soft and gentle it was awakening a brand new life style for me. “I think we have discovered a new you Michelle. Pain seems to suit you and I don’t think you had any idea how attracted you are to other females—you’ve been used by men for so long, it is nice to enjoy the softness of a female”

My eyes as well as my mind had clouded over, never in my life had I experienced an orgasm like the one I just had and I’d never even thought about other women in a sexual way. I had been designed, to be used and fucked by a man; I was a trophy—but now …

She introduced me to some more light flogging, on my pussy, which also gave me an orgasm, finally untying me, “I think you’ve had enough for one day. You’ve had a whole new world opened up for you and now you have to decide how far in it you want to explore”

She sat down on a sofa, I cuddled up on her lap, and we kissed as she explored more and more of my body. I told her I was just here visiting but had heard about an antique place near my home that specialized in sexual antiques. Nodding, “Yes I’ve never meant her but her name is Sinn Sexual. Be very careful going out there, I have heard she comes from old money and as such has the ability to acquire some of the rarest sexual toys that have ever been invented—but she practices a dark and dangerous form of Bondage—I’ve also heard she actually takes slaves for her own pleasure—then sells them when she is tired of them. She does all of this against the wishes of the slave”

She went on to give me some other bondage places, much like this one and ones she would recommend. I listened to her, but a far more important thought had become my center of focus. Thanking her for opening a brand new world for me, I was up early in the morning and placed a call to my old landlord, as soon as I thought she was up. She did have a vacancy and was more than glad to reserve it for me. She was a small blonde and I had always had the feeling she had a secret crush on me, now I was ready to find out.

Arriving in town, I had arranged to have a moving company meet me at my place, clearing out everything that was mine, leaving what he had bought me—I sent him a text that the relationship was over and the apartment was empty for him to move in his next slut. Meeting the moving company at my new place, I directed them where to put what—some of it was still in boxes but not bad, when Shaley showed up. Looking over the place, “Looks like you are all in now just unload some boxes and it will be like old times. I’m so glad you decided to move back in, I’ve missed you” As she said this, she came up to give me a hug, a hug I returned and lingered longer than a friendly hug should be—

Pressing my body against hers, “Well kind of like old times, but my eyes were finally opened in Chicago and I think I have missed so many things in the past” Leaning forward, kissing her softly on the lips then pulling back to see her reaction—we both starred into each others eyes for the longest time, then the kiss this time was much more passionate—a deep probing kiss that ended with both of us being nude, on my bed—no sheets but fucking, tribbing and licking one another to multiple orgasms over and over. She helped me set up the bedroom and most of the rest of the boxes, after the most erotic shower I think I had ever had, then spent the night with me.

I had called work and let them know I was going to need a week off for a vacation. I had planned on it taking that long to move but now Shaley had helped me and I was all done. I kept thinking over and over about the antique shop and as it always happens, as soon as Shaley left for work, I showered, making sure there was no hair anyplace on my body—my pussy shaved clean—having purchased a white stretchy dress that barely covered my tits and was so short that the slightest bending it rode up over my ass. The top was shoulder less just pulling up over the nipples, but showing off the size of my Double D tits nicely. Then putting on a pair of 5-inch high heels—I got in my car heading for the antique shop.

It was just a little after 10 in the morning when I entered the small shop. Sinn, who by the way was not only gorgeous but breathtaking as well, was busy pricing some of the new items that had just arrived. She was in a pair of jeans and a blouse—bare foot, but it was not hard to tell she had a body to die for. Looking up at me as I entered, giving me the once over, much like a predator does just before the kill happens, “Hell-o and welcome to my place. I’m Sinn the owner, may I help you find anything?” She never made actual eye contact but I felt like she had undressed me and liked what she saw.

A shiver of freight raced all over me and the small voice inside told me to turn and run, but I smiled, holding my small clutch tightly, “Some friends of mine told me about this place, I thought I’d look around to see if I can find anything for a dear friend of mine that I think she’d like”

“Make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need to see how something works” She went back to pricing as I moved further into the shop. Locating what appeared to be an old time electric dildo made out of steel, I bent over, knowing my dress would ride up and show I had no panties on as well as no bra, which was obvious as soon as I walked in, then glancing back to see if she was watching me, she was moving to the front of the store, placed the ‘Closed’ sign on the window, hearing the lock snap, I watched her with the same fear in my eyes that I’m sure a small animal has just before they die. Moving up behind me, wrapping her arms around me, picking up the dildo, “This is such a fun toy to play with. Would you like a demonstration on how it works?”

Her free hand had cupped my breast and was playing with my nipples. Leaning back into her, turning my head, my new found girl on girl interest taking over, “Do you treat all of your customers like this?”

Pulling down my dress, tits now exposed, she took me by the hand, leading me to what appeared to be a traveling chest, in a back room, “Only the very pretty ones who come in here dressed like you are”. She applied a little force as I knelt by the side of the chest, then leaning me forward on it; she quickly attached my legs and my arms. Lifting up my skirt—by having my legs attached to the chest just above my knees, I was already wide open for her.

Lubing up the toy, then lubing two of her fingers she pushed the lube deep in my already sloppy pussy. As she plugged the toy in and pushed it inside me, “The lube wasn’t to make it easy for you to take it inside you, you’re already so wet—I could fuck you for hours, but it is a conductive product that helps spread the electricity to different parts of your body.”

She turned it on and electricity shot over the entire surface of my pussy, bringing it to life like it has never done before—I convulsed and exploded juices at the same time—feeling like my whole pussy was emptying its contents. She only left it on for a few seconds then turned it off, pulling it out of me.

I was not aware of a young lady who stood just out of sight, but quickly moved to my side so the two of them could help me stand and moved me to a large cross type of device. Removing my shoes as well as my dress—my wrists were secured above my head, then lifting me to my toes and spreading my legs—a stationary bulb was moved and adjusted to be just below my pussy lips. Two leads were attached to my nipples then my ankles were restrained so I could come up on my toes but not move my feet out of position. She began to circle my clit with one finger, that alone was pushing me to the edge of another explosion, “I know you can’t talk, the electrical shock will keep you speechless but horny as can be for some time. I just love to start with it on a new pet I have decided to take in, but I need to know more about you. Does anyone know you have come here?”

Nodding my head up and down, she smiled at the assistant and the long bulb below my pussy was raised up and made contact with my vaginal lips—the electrical shock entered there, shot through my body directly to each nipple then back down to my pussy—again I exploded—this time much more intense than the last one, leaving me sweating and moaning, knowing I had made the biggest mistake of my life by coming here but not yet realizing just how bad it would get. “The sweet thing about the electrical dildo is it makes it impossible for you to lie to me. I can tell and each time you lie, my cute little pet there will raise the bulb allowing it to make contact with your pussy—that is the good news, the bad news is you’re on your tippy toes and I suppose can only stay like that for so long—then when you drop down contact will be made again and … well you know how good it feels. Shall we try again? Does anyone know you have come here?”

Shaking my head over and over quickly. “Such a good pet. How did you learn about my place—did someone tell you about it?” I did not know how to answer so I shook my head yes and no. She watched me closely then turned off the machine. I was allowed to come off of my toes and rest my pussy on the bulb. Leaving and closing the door to where I had been secured—it was total darkness and I had such a range of emotions surging all over me. I have never been as horny as I was at this moment—but I have also never been so scared at what I had stumbled into. Slowly my throat muscles began to relax and once again I could talk, just in time for Sinn to come back in carrying a large bag—her assistant was right behind her, looking so submissive and for the first time I realized just how stunning she was.

“Please Miss Sinn let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone I was here or what happened to me, I was just so curious to see some of the old sex toys. Please I beg you to let me go” Stepping up to me, realizing she was at least 4 inches taller than I was, taking my head in her hands and kissing me, a long sensual kiss that explored all of my mouth. Closing my eyes and kissing her back, opening wide to give her easy access to me, small little moans escaped me … then she stopped and pulled back

“So how long have you liked girls—also tell me all about you and who you are?” I told her of my trip to Chicago and my first bondage experience—of me over hearing two women talking about this place and of my landlord and the previous evening we had spent together, my first girl on girl experience, but how much I enjoyed it. Just as I finished a door to the back of the room rang, walking over the assistant opening the door, a tall pretty blonde stood there, “So Sinn you’re selling your pet. Thank you for letting me be the first one to offer you a price for her”

She walked in, took a look at me, “So this is the new one, when you tire of her I’ll give you double what anyone else will pay you—please make me a promise she will be mine when you get tired.”

Miss Sinn picked up a leash, attached it to the assistant who was standing there, shock on her face—then handing the leash to the Mistress that had come in, “I promise that when and if I tire of this one, I’ll be sure and let you know—after all I always call you first when I convert one—this one is all yours—enjoy her”

As the two of them left, I was in a total shock, “you’re really going to make me your pet, you’re going to enslave me—you can’t do this, it is illegal—someone will be looking for me—please don’t do this”

Opening the bag she brought back in with her, taking out a syringe and retrieving some medicine from a small fridge over in the corner, filling the syringe, then swabbing my arm with an alcohol wipe and plunging the needle into me, emptying the contents. “Oh honey by the time anyone even realizes you are missing you will be all mine, not knowing who you were or where you came from—I’ll re-program you with one of the toys you were so interested in looking at.” Taking a cloth off of what appeared to be an ancient chair—some done in leather and some in wood—a primitive helmet setting to the side—a wheel that looked like it was turned by water. “You see the great Pyramid God Khufu not only built the greatest of all structures he also built this mind machine. He had many slaves and yet all seemed to not only be loyal to him, but literally worshipped him as their God. That is the reason he was able to accomplish so much during his lifetime. This machine had to have water to operate—I have improvised and hooked it up to the city’s water line. Once you are comfortable in the chair, the helmet is placed on your head, I’ve updated what you can see and hear to worship me and forget all about your past. The machine erases all of your memories and you’re left with only the ones I have given you. The drug I just gave you is a powerful hypnotic relaxer. As soon as it takes hold, I’ll help you into the chair and in a few hours you will be my new pet—only living to serve me your Mistress”

The drug was already having an effect on me, I could feel myself relaxing and my mind already opening up—speech was now slurred as she undid my restraints and helped me set in the chair. Securing me to it, then placing the helmet on my head, I could see a screen come to life inside it and Mistress Sinn began to talk to me, thorough the helmet’s modern headphones she had built into it. Soon my eyes closed and deep down inside I knew I’d never be the same.

Totally relaxed and rested, opening my eyes, Mistress was there to greet me as she lifted the helmet off of my head. “How do you feel my pet?”

Smiling, “Completely rested Mistress how would you like me to service you?”

Taking me by the hand, moving to an elevator and taking it to an upper floor where my Mistress had her suite. Walking down a long hall my two arms wrapped around her one and leaning my head on her shoulder, “So tell me what is your name?”

I looked up, kissing her neck, “I’m Pet Mistress—your pet”

Patting my hand, “Yes you are and where were you born?”

A blank look on my face, “I can’t remember any of that Mistress”

“No you can’t but who were your parents?” Again I was blank—as a matter of fact I had no memory of anything other than I was Mistress’ pet and I served her.

As our kiss lingered, I helped her out of her clothing and together we fell on the bed, still kissing—our boobies rubbing out nipples back and forth on one another. Kissing down her tummy and moving between her legs, spreading them for me, licking the folds then circling my tongue around her clit—sucking down on it—at the same time easing in a finger deep inside her pussy and beginning to massage her magical button.

Lifting her head, moaning at what I was doing to her, “Where did you learn how to please a woman my Pet?”

Giggling as I looked up at her, “Oh silly you taught me Mistress—you taught me to do just what you like”

No one would ever come looking for me, but I’d never been happier!