The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is an extended preview of the first story in an upcoming Journeys into Passion miniseries, Voluntatem Tenebrae — The Will of Darkness, to be posted at mrpotestas.wordpress.com. The tentatively planned trilogy with be heavily inspired by Lovecraftian Weird fiction, and will be more nihilistically themed than much of my work.

The Cultists

>RECONSTRUCTION OF VIDEO FILE COMPLETE

>>NEW FILE R_Cranston_RI_Investigation.mp4 IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

“Hey, testing. Earbud and contacts workin’, Shadowhawk?”

Yes, and try not to talk to me while under cover, Falcon, or at least not mention my name, Shadowhawk said via audio.

“Oh, sorry, Shadowhawk … err … Sorry.”

She left the car, and walked up to a brown door in a thickly settled area.

The graying emeritus professor Erikson welcomed and led “Sabrina Geoffreys” into his subtly musty library.

“So you were the student interested in learning about the Cthulhu Mythos. What university are you going to again?”

“Oh, Emerson, up in Boston.”

“How’s the traffic up there, these days?”

“Don’t ask! Usually take the T, and it sucks!”

“Very traditional of Boston!”

They quietly laughed.

“Now …” the professor began. “Cults of course long predate anything Lovecraft wrote. While the term cult, has shifted in meaning somewhat. Christianity was essentially a cult within the Roman Empire when it budded off of Judaism, long before it came to define that empire. The overall concept of a cult has shifted to the negative over the millennia, thanks to Christianity’s doctrines and psychopathic masterminds like Charlie Manson.”

He took a sip of hot tea from his mug. “Oh, terribly sorry. Would like anything? Water?”

“No thanks, Prof,” she said sweetly.

“Well, then … The cults described by Lovecraft are as much like the historical definition as much as they aren’t. They are worshipping ancient entities, and often working to prepare or hasten the return of those entities. They often lack an overarching doctrine. They were largely disconnected and numerous. There was the Brotherhood of the Beast, the Church of Starry Wisdom, the Esoteric Order of Dagon, amount others.”

“All worshipped Cthulhu? ‘Cthulhu Mythos,’ right?”

“It was more like how the ancient Greeks and Romans worshipped their many gods. One city could be worshipping Minerva, but that does not mean they had no respect for the other deities. The cults in Lovecraft were worshiping the Great Old Ones, and Cthulhu was one of those, a high priest it would seem.”

“Does that make Cthulhu like Zeus to Jupiter?”

“Maybe!” he answered wide-eyed with an almost unnerving smile. “What do we really know about the Great Old Ones beyond the dreams Lovecraft wrote down? Not much. Therefore, we must understand the messenger is not the message.”

“Is it true that there are real cults today that claim to worship the Great Old Ones?”

The look on his face was difficult to decipher, but he seemed to like the question. “From my research, there are now indeed cults in our world that claim to be worshipping the Great Old Ones. Are you interested in Lovecraft’s affect on the real world?”

“Basically. My research is partly about comparing real and fictional cults.”

He looked her over in a highly inquisitive way. “These cults are not like how they were depicted, not anymore. My understanding is they were started by some college students that were super-fans of Lovecraft’s work, but became more akin to sex cults, perhaps ironically. More recently, they began to network more, while concentrating on Cthulhu itself more. It would be a fascinating coincidence that multiple cults sprung up around the same time, if it were not for social media.” He wrote something down. “If you are really interested in a real Cthulhu Cult, here’s a contact.”

She took it with a thankful smile. I read: Tammy Jackson, Dreams and Tangerines Lounge, 257 Allentown St.

“They function like a normal bar and grill during the day, and switch to adult entertainment at night. Tammy is the general manager, and it isn’t a coincidence that she has a knowledge of the Cults here. Not so much anymore, but many of their past patrons are in the Cults now, whether they still go to that bar or not …”

The video cut away and resumed in the parking lot of the apparent strip club. There were a few cars in the lot, but it was long before their happy hours.

She was ultimately greeted by a healthy woman with wavy blonde hair and fairly large breasts. The woman, Tammy, had that kind of look like she could have been a stripper, but presented herself in a very professional posture. Her blue dress was tight, but not slutty. What was most striking were her very dark, almost black eyes. Falcon took a seat across from the desk in the small office.

“So, Ms Geoffreys, you are interested in that Cthulhu Cult that sprang up not too long ago?” She asked, while casually sucking on a large pen.

“Uh, yeah, doing a research project on cults, fictional and non, for my class at Emerson College. The Cthulhu Cult might end up being the whole paper!”

“Maybe!” she said with an odd, inquisitive smirk. It was reminiscent of the professor’s earlier.

“If you want to see a meeting of theirs, you’re in luck! One group rented out the place for the night. In about … oh, three hours from now.”

“Oh …? Thought they did not come here much anymore …”

She shook her head with a knowing smile. “The cult does what it does.”

“OK … Will it be an issue that I’m here?”

She shook her head with a shrug, putting the wet pen down. “The Freemasons still like an air of mystery even though they are just an old boys club. The Cthulhu Cult is far more welcoming to all …”

In her hotel room, Falcon talked with Shadowhawk in the mirror.

“So, what do you think, Hawk?” She blinked her blue eyes. “I feel like I’m seeing a red flag here.”

That may be, Shadowhawk answered. We still need to know what is going on; you are undercover.

“You always said that getting captured can be a great way to find out what was going on.”

The best part is, I got a plan to get you out if everything goes wrong. Just keep me posted about your location by whatever means available.

“OK,” she huffed. “Here I go …”

The video resumed back at the strip club, which was full of presumably cultists. They all looked, well, normal. They all looked like regular guys clearly more interested in live entertainment than the rabbit hole of the internet.

However, whenever Falcon engaged with any of them, they seemed off. It was as if they were all hypnotized. Falcon picked the pocket of one: Larry Chambers, Boston, Massachusetts. She picked another: Brad Jameson, Bangor, Maine. Beyond the far and wide grouping, what made it all stranger was how none of them seemed interested in her. She quietly muttered how she was weirded out that no one was hitting on her.

The dark haired, sandy skinned bartender made a lot of conversation. It was as if she was teasing: not revealing anything, but very talkative.

Tammy walked out, now looking like some stripper queen. Her hair looked thicker, her blue attire was just a bra and panties, and her semi-opaque heels were quite high.

“Hey guys!”

They cheered almost as naturally as programed.

“Ready for the show?”

Cheers.

“Ready for some action with my girls?”

Cheers.

“There’s gonna be some interacting, and a whole lotta sex!”

Loud cheers.

None of this made any sense somehow. At the same time, Falcon’s breathing seemed to be hastening, unblinking sights apparently glued to the stage.

Tammy brought out three of her strippers, literally blonde, brunette bartender, redhead, slim, latina. All had the same super-dark eyes as Tammy.

“And introducing … our new girl, Sabrina!”

Without a word, Falcon walked up the stage, amongst cheers.

“Break her in real good, guys!”

They teased each other and the crowd. That included Falcon, who was either just going with it or somehow entranced like the crowd. Within moments, Falcon was stripped to her underwear.

“Let’s have some fun! WOOO!”

Just in Falcon’s view, the sexy bartender and the slim blonde were crawling on the bar in front of a couple cultist men, who might not have been cultists. They teased them by making out, before presenting their rears to the men that automatically started consuming. The two did not stop making out, at least not right away.

Falcon was soon on her side, teasing a patron of her own. Just in her field of view, one of the strippers was squatting down, and hungrily sucking off one of the men. The strippers at the bar were sucking and jerking off their men, perhaps more hungrily.

Not to be outdone apparently, Falcon went to the floor on her knees, and was blatantly sucking off her man. The system had already switched to apparently the camera from the purse, Falcon’s eyes not fully open in her hungry sucking.

It seemed as if all the strippers in the room were now either sucking dicks or being fucked by them. Indeed, they were mostly being fucked in the ass, screaming for harder thrusts.

Falcon herself now looked like some BJ savant. With the man’s hands partially guiding, holding up her hair, they passionately moved her mouth up and down the solid shaft, sometimes playing with and slurping the tip. She looked just as into it as the rest, if not more. There seemed to be no doubt that Falcon was enjoying the strangers dick.

Up on the stage, two of the strippers were in a passionate 69, making the other men mindlessly jerk off to the site.

Falcon herself was now sitting on the man’s dick, taking it up her ass in an act of pure lust. She moved herself up and down the shaft like she had done it a thousand times, moaning cooing.

She soon moved herself onto a table, and lay on her back. The man held her legs up wide, before thrusting back into her stretched anal cavity. She occasionally rubbed her wet pussy, but generally just lay back and absorbed the passion. At the same time, another man was watching, groping on the other end, while she groped her own aroused breasts. There was a smile on her face, that kind of smile that only revealed pure ecstasy. In fact, that was the overall look of all the visible women in the room, regardless of position, dick location. The whole room was in a state of pure lustful bliss.

Across the room, the bartender was on her knees, orgasmically sucking the juices out of the man’s dick. She consumed it like a hungry animal, forcing out every drop for her to consume. The orgy was far from done, the grunts, the moans, the desire merely increasing.

The man soon removed himself from Falcon’s ass, and gave his cock back to her mouth. Cum squirted out of it, while Falcon costumed like the hungry bartender. Orgasming dick in mouth, she actually looked over to the camera with a look of pure, almost orgasmic hunger. She played with the slime and a member with her mouth, clearly enjoying herself.

With a look of true joy, the blonde at the bar received her cum with a look of pure joy, pleasure, lapping up every drop of cum.

The other man with Falcon walked up onto the table, solid dick at the ready. Falcon almost instantly began consume the member, perhaps more passionately than before. Tammy was there watching, looking pleased.

“Fuck yeah, take it all, baby. You’re doing great!” Tammy purred.

Falcon moved up and down the shaft, hand sometimes joining, while clearly savoring the long member. She soon moved to her back, and the man began to passionately thrust into her wet pussy. Her moans were loud and true.

“So, how’s everything, Sabrina?” Tammy asked teasingly. “Anything you want, just ask!”

“Oh, so good!” Falcon cooed.

After a while, Falcon had the man sit on the chair before them, and aggressively jerked him off by hand, bare foot resting in his thigh. Sex was growing more wild and lustful all around, almost muffling the music. Falcon then began to stroke the long dick between her soft soles, moving up and down the shaft like second nature. Pre-cum slicking up her motions, making her soles subtly shimmer. She held it tightly between her feet. Not too long after, she went back to all fours, and went back to the dick with her hand, spit and pre-cum clearly effective lube.

The man soon stood before Falcon, whose mouth was not far above the twitching member. The man then grasped her, and began to fuck her face. Her muffled moans, coos, gurgles were surprisingly audible. It soon became clear that she was in the most pleasure when the dick was moving in and out of her mouth and throat, eyes barely open. Nimbly, she was soon on three limbs personally working the shaft with her mouth and hand like it was her favorite thing in the world.

Up and down the undercover vigilante went. It soon became apparent that she was now working to create yet more cum for herself. In fact, every woman in that room was sucking a dick without abandon. One dick exploded, and then another, and another. Tammy in particular had all the unpaired men spew cum all over her face, body. The hunger for cum seemed to now be orgasmic in and of it self, the very taste of cum making the women orgasm. Falcon herself was now laying on her back, mouth open wide and young out, letting the man provide what she clearly wanted desperately right then. The thick slime quickly squirted out in a large grunt. Much of it found its way into her mouth for apparent savoring, while the rest plopped all over her face. Her orgasm was loud and true. Almost hauntingly, she looked over to the camera, while she swirled her tongue around her cum-laden face. She almost did not look Human, lust permeating her eyes, demeanor. She looked to the camera the whole time she slurped the cum off her face with her tongue and fingers …

Not long after, Falcon was standing on the stage with Tammy and the other strippers. The men in the room were lying there, semi-conscious.

“Guess you guys are spent!” Tammy exclaimed. She looked over to Falcon, who was breathing heavily. “Wasn’t that a nice party, Sabrina!”

“Wha … what happened …?”

Tammy chuckled. “You wanted to see a meeting of the cult. Well, what better way to do so than have you unexpectedly pulled in! Not all men, but a lot are just taken for their dicks and cum. Most of these guys were taken and processed some time ago for these feedings. I’m in charge of the local Cthulhu chapter, you might say.” She pronounced the name closer to Lovecraft’s suggested pronunciation as “Khatulhoo.” The “K” was very guttural, the “T” was almost nonexistent, the “U” was like “full,” and the end was like “who.”

“I’ve … I’ve never done anything like that before …”

“Nothing like hot slime from a long member, am I right, girls!”

They cheered and laughed.

“It was more than that …” Falcon said quietly.

“Yup!” Tammy confirmed. “As Priestess, I juiced up the room, you might say. These underlings can consume orgasmically without my help, but you were here.”

“Holy shit … Consume!?”

“Now you’re gettin’ it, girl. Through their cum, you consumed a part of them. The High Priest of the Great Old Ones grants us that power. If you stick around, you’ll develop a hell of an oral fixation!”

“I, err …”

Tammy pleasantly placed her hand on Falcon’s cheek. “Take the night. Let the experience settle. Come back any time …”

“What the fuck did I just do!?” Falcon said as much to herself and Shadowhawk in the hotel mirror.

Are you OK?

“I’m not sure … I feel … amazing! I never felt sex that good before. It almost can’t even be described as sex, Hawk. I’m not hungry, barely drinking anything.” The ice blue eyes the stared back in the mirror were as they always were.

Do you want to continue, Falcon? I can pull you out right now.

“I have to continue this, Shadowhawk. Even if this is a trap, we’ve learned so much already …”

The video continued the next day in Tammy’s office. She placed the bluish-gray, rubber tentacle she was casually sucking on onto the desk.

“Well, surprised it took you this long to come back. Looked like you really took to the festivities last night.”

“It, it just felt so fucking good! Don’t understand it. Not sure I want to. I just … want to see where this goes.”

“Excellent! You have the right idea, Sabrina. The Human mind cannot fathom the endless eternities of understanding the Great Old One possess. It is, however, humanly possible to go down this rabbit hole further …” She offered the rubber tentacle. “Here, suck it. I know you want to after what you were exposed to last night.

She did so, almost excitedly.

Tammy stood. “Come on. Normally, I don’t toss initiates into the deep end so soon, but we are at the edge of something glorious. Any day now, Earth time.”

They moved through a gray doorway on the left side of the office apparently not visible before, and down stone steps. The hallway below was carved into the dense bedrock itself. The non-euclidean twists and turns were disorienting in the golden light, in spite of it not being maze.

“There is ritual even here,” Tammy said. “To move between dreams and worlds, straight lines are but dreams themselves, as motions of all must be precise yet dynamic. Our Great Lord gave us the knowledge to create these halls in just the right way. It called to us in our dreams. For whatever reason, it was our erotic ones that created the most vivid connection. Great Cthulhu adapted accordingly, and our preparations have been erotic ever since. It has changed us, as it is already changing you. We do not know the full extent of the plans, but it does not matter, will not matter.”

They eventually reached a curiously curved room with no real corners. The floor slowly rose up like a ramp until, more or less, flattening two-thirds of the way in. The wall on that end was the flattest surface in the room.

“There are twenty-one of these subterranean rooms across the world at locations given to us by our Master. Each room will focus sexual energies into the far end to open the path. Here will be the likeliest place for the final crossing, but all the rooms are capable. Everything is in motion. The calculations that have been done were by the greatest minds we could erotically enhance, and their supercomputers.”

“Cthulhu’s coming here?” she asked in utter dread.

“Of course. You may ask why we hasten the end of humanity as we know it, but you already sense the answer. Cthulhu ends worlds, but does not annihilate them. The Old One is far more … dynamic. Eons of sleep will do that to you. Oh, and perhaps the most interesting tidbit that might not really matter is … That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die. What once chained the Great Old Ones in seemingly endless slumber has been broken by the Great Cthulhu, who was thus granted dominion over his kin as reward …”

A line of naked men suddenly walked into the room, and stood in a row at attention from end to end.

“Last night was merely an handshake, an appetizer. You merely tasted the power of the vast aeons. Now you will bathe in it, should you still desire to join us. You made need some further nudging after this, but we just have barely enough time before we open the Gateway. You see, you are among the last to be indoctrinated. Once the Great Old One arrives, we shall be repurposed in ways we have yet to fathom.”

Falcon, I can pull you out right now! We have more than enough to start dismantling this cult.

“Oh, you might wanna take that tentacle out of you mouth for this. You can put it wherever!”

Falcon slowly removed the rubber monstrosity. It was dripping with her spit. Eyes fixed on the dicks before her, she stated with amazement, “I have to do this …”

“That’s the spirit!” Tammy exclaimed, outside Falcon’s view.

Falcon’s sudden and distinct increase in respiration suggested Tammy started “juicing up” the room. The undercover vigilante then moved the rubber tentacle to her rear, and grunted.

“Who doesn’t love anal?” Tammy teased.

Falcon went down to her knees before a long, solid member, and clearly began to suck it. At first it was almost tentative, like she was resisting, but eventually the motions became hungrier, more excited. From what little was visible, she clearly used her hands and mouth to consume, while moaning hungrily. The first dick soon came in a couple of thick slimy streams down her throat. She savored the dick and slime in a deep, guttural orgasm.

She quickly moved on to the next dick Her motions were faster, with almost a desperate hunger. The man soon came hard, almost sloppily. The gray slime visibly on the orgasmic Falcon’s hands, before she slurped up all the goo anywhere it landed.

The next dick was soon in her mouth. Her motions were so hungry and excited that it was clear she wanted the member inside her as much as the cum, which was suggested to hold the energy of the originator. She was soon just sucking the tip of this one, while wildly stroking the shaft. When the slime exploded out, the orgasming Falcon moved in the most euphoric of ways. Cum was likely all over her face before she took a moment to slide most of it into her mouth.

In a quick shuffle, she was already working the next. Her hands were almost methodically working the shaft and balls, while the mouth audibly slurped the tip. It did not take long for the initial slime blast to travel into her desperate mouth. In an almost reverent orgasm, Falcon somehow forced more cum out of the dick, that slime all over her hands and mouth.

This time, she did not even take a moment to slurp it all up, and just moved onward for more. She was somehow a master now of making cum. So much spewed after such a short amount of attention. Her own orgasm was even harder, louder this time. That said, she still found the time to enjoy the member itself with her hands, mouth, and tongue, somehow creating just that much more cum.

Clearly no longer taking the time to eat up the cum blatantly on her, she moved on to the next. She savored, she stroked the dick hungrily without abandon. This one seemed to spew the vast majority down her throat. Her orgasm was loud and joyous. This time, from what could be inferred from her moans and motions through her near closed eyes, she took a quick moment to reverently lick slime off her hands.

For whatever reason, the next took some more work. That seemed to excite Falcon, whose motions only became more joyous. The man’s orgasm sounded massive, making Falcon swallow audibly. In her orgasmic state, it looked as if she rubbed the exacted cum all over her face.

She moved on quickly for more, but not before the man she just consumed nearly fell over. Falcon wasted no time to make the next man release a massive load cum, but was a little different this time. Instead of actively trying to swallowing most of it, she let most of it spew everywhere, including her mouth. In her orgasm, she seemed to take in the dick, its feel, its taste, its look, as well as savoring the flavors of the cum, especially on the member itself.

On the next, it all seemed like second nature, manipulating the cum creation however she wanted. Maybe only half made it down her gulping throat, with the rest all over her orgasmic self. She especially seemed to enjoy slurping this particular tip like some slick lollypop.

She rubbed some slime into her face, and moved on. She simply made this one explode a slight distance from her face, most of it landing in her wide open mouth. While orgasming, she stroked the shaft, and sucked off the tip. More cum audibly squirt out. Instead of swallowing, she played with it all over her face, in all her ecstasy.

One after the other, Falcon orgasmically consumed. At first, it was almost as if sucking them off was her one purpose, but the reality was apparently the opposite. It was the men’s purpose to feed her, make her orgasm.

The last couple she enjoyed literally collapsed onto the floor after they let loosed their load …

Falcon walked over to the very pleased Tammy. They slowly made out. Though there was little in the way of visuals, there was a sense of an inquisitive nature about it.

They pulled back.

Tammy asked, “How do you feel?”

“There are no words …” she breathed reverently. “It’s like I’m more alive than I’ve ever been, but I don’t feel like I have ever felt. I feel … powerful. It’s as if every time I consumed, I could see the vastness of eternity. Could almost sense what existed between the most forgotten of stars … I want more, but it’s not addiction.”

“Good,” Tammy said proudly. “That sense of eternity is the touch of our Lord Cthulhu. The Great High Priest granted you the knowledge of how to consume them. I think all we need is one more to seal this deal. The knowledge of Cthulhu is not yet in your conscious mind. The first one you consumed is not shaky at all. Have him. Have all of him.”

Falcon turned to the mindless man without hesitation or word. The other’s filed out. Well, the last couple were carried out. He was a bit limp, but Falcon began to work him effectively. While he came back to life from her hands and mouth, she almost casually sat down to more comfortably work him. She was slow and hungrily passionate. Eventually, she shoved the almost fully erect thing halfway into her mouth, and joyously moved back and forth ever so teasingly. Working the shaft with her hand, her mentions slowly increased, as did her yummy sounds. It was almost subtle how different she was with him this time. Well, her rarely even half-opened eyes left a bit to the imagination. The man soon came, over and over, Falcon consuming some and letting some just splatter on her, while she orgasmed harder than before. When it stopped spewing, there was inexplicable pause. She then sucked and stroked it more without abandon, making it blast out more. They were in this almost painfully orgasmic cycle for nearly five minutes, before the man collapsed onto the floor.

“I think he’s spent! Come on over here.” Tammy ordered.

Falcon did so, not looking back to the man.

“That was all you, that time. I stopped juicing up the room after your first round of feeding. How do you feel now?”

“Now … There is no description in our language to adequately describe this,” Falcon said slowly yet reverently. “I could not directly sense our Lord at first, but I just … knew what to do. Everything clicked on that first load. I felt eternity become a part of me in a kind of orgasm so deep it might as well not have been anything a Human could experience. I came to know our Lord. I could see and feel the Great Old One, wanting every tentacle, every appendage inside me. I bowed to our Lord, accepted our Lord’s essence inside me … Then I was back, and finished the meal before me.”

“Congratulations, you are one of us now …”

The video switched back to the hotel room mirror.

Falcon’s eyes were now that near black of all the cultists.

I think, I think we’ve gone to far! Shadowhawk said with clear discomfort. Did you kill that guy!?

“No, but he won’t be food stock anymore, Hawk … I know I’ve gone too far.” She huffed. “I’m still with you, Shadowhawk. What better way to infiltrate than to literally become one of them? They can only trust me now.”

Did you really accept the essence of a Great Old One into you?

“Yes, I did … My vision and power is beyond that of any Human now. I’m aroused by the very thought of the Great Old One. I can almost taste the Great Dreamer’s thick black cum. I genuinely want to feel every one of my holes penetrated by the High Priest’s tentacles. There is no resistance to the aeons of pleasure I can already sense …” Barely gaining composure, she reassured, “But you know me, Hawk: anything to my advantage. I may genuinely want Great Cthulhu to take me as its sex toy, but the Great Old One is not physically here. All superheroes need a good origin story, right?”

Transforming into a Demon does not necessarily turn one villainous, yes, nor does having Demon parentage. We don’t know about your transformation. We have to pull you out. See if this can be reversed.

Falcon shook her head. “I’m in the perfect position to control the situation, Shadowhawk. I am not addicted to dick and cum. Well, it’s pretty much my sustenance and sexuality now, but my mind is not clouded by it. Great Cthulhu is not physically here.” She pronounced the name exactly like Tammy. “I am in the perfect position to sabotage the cult’s entire operation. If I pull out now … yes, I know you and I will loose. The cult can open the gateway without me. It’s like how I know there is only thirty-three hours until the ritual, which I also know. We will all assemble in the chamber to fuck ourselves with our tentacles, and that orgasmic energy will fuel the creation of the gateway. I can become an opposing force; literally fowl up the equation.”

Are you absolutely sure about this, Falcon?

“Yes …”

The video eventually switched back the strip club. They had another feeding where Falcon actively fed on several men. She explained that this was necessary, because that was what sustained her now. They’ll figure out hot to deal with it in the long run. Shadowhawk repeatedly made it clear how worried she was about how effortlessly and happily she sucked just about everything out a of man.

Eventually, the video was back in the underground chamber.

All sixteen cultists, including Tammy, were there naked with their tentacles shoved up their pussies or asses. Falcon had her up her ass.

Tammy began, “This is the day. The awoken Great Cthulhu is ready to cross the endless aeons between the worlds!”

To the surprise of everyone but Tammy, men piled into the chamber. A bunch of them held hearty ropes. What looked like a very solid wall formed behind, apparently sealing them in.

>FOLLOWING RECONSTRUCTED FROM PARTIALLY CORRUPTED SOURCES

>>DATA CORRUPTION ARTIFACTS MAY STILL BE PRESENT

“First and foremost,” Tammy continued, audio slightly out of sync. “I am more than pleased we have every walk of life present within our chapter. Not necessary, but heartening in its way. We have college students. We have immigrants from Japan. We have scientists. We even have a vigilante spy transmitting the whole thing!”

“What!?” Falcon muttered under her breath. Two of the men tightly grasped her, while at least one man casually held an arm of one of the other women.

“You are as welcome as ever, Falcon!” Tammy exclaimed. “Do not be alarmed, no little bird joins until they receive the deepest of background checks. You see, freewill is a factor until our Lord arrives. Falcon is not the first to infiltrate our ranks, but probably the last. If she arrived even days before, she would not be standing here as one of us. She would have found a way to sabotage this moment. It was my risk, but I was certain she would not have enough time to effectively to do so when she arrived. You haven’t sabotaged us, have you, Falcon?”

“Umm …” Falcon muttered, eyes on her.

I’m coming for you, Falcon!

“Well, I know you haven’t done anything to this room, so whatever you had planned appears of no consequence at this point!” Tammy said happily, audio delay now fluctuating. “Now, to be sure, the original plan of fucking ourselves into oblivion would have worked fine, but I decided, thanks to Falcon, to do it a bit differently. I have heard the site in Kyoto is applying a similar alternate method …”

The men pushed down the somewhat surprised women onto their knees, including reverent Tammy and terrified Falcon.

“We will all be bound and on our knees while they spew their essence onto us. In turn, we will absorb and reflect as we do. All the gateway needs are our inhuman orgasms. Once the gateway is open and our Master emerges, the only thing that will matter is the Will of Cthulhu …”

Sitting on her folded legs, Falcon’s wrists and ankles were tied tightly together. She was breathing heavily, especially when the several men surrounding were starting to jerk off. The same thing was happening to the other women in the room, barely seen.

They soon started squatting thick blobs of cum on her face. It clearly felt good, Falcon starting to moan in pleasure. It seemed a man grasped her head, while the others surrounding jerked off into her apparently wide open mouth. Her vision was quickly obscured somewhat by a thickening mask of cum. She began to orgasm herself, while swallowing whatever slime made it inter her mouth.

Some static became visible.

“MORE!” she orgasmically blurted through a mask of cum.

Falcon had almost naturally slipped out of her bonds without much struggle, but was clearly too enthralled to stop herself from feeding. She was soon stoking two dicks at the same time, playing with one with her mouth and tongue. Cum spewed down her throat making her orgasm and swallow loudly. She quickly moved on to the other in hand, forcing out the man’s cum and life into her. With great hunger and desire she orgasmically fed on the men that had bound her. She was consuming more cum and life that she had before. She did not stop until all her me was collapsed onto the floor, barely breathing.

Static levels subtly increased, like a burgeoning snowstorm.

Like all the rest, Falcon began to explode in a massive super-orgasm. All the life they just consumed was almost literally making them explode.

The golden lighting in the chamber started to change. Before them, the wall began to glow brighter and brighter, until it was a shimmering, flowing mass of whitest blue, as the digital snow slightly thickened.

Falcon slowly stood, and walked over to Tammy. The wildly flowing air in the room made all the women’s hair move like wild tentacles. She unbound her.

“I guess there never was any turning back,” Falcon stated reverently. The audio was now ironically in sync. She helped the almost jubilant Tammy to her feet.

“I’m glad you understand. Rejoice, soon we shall all be reforged, body and soul.”

They hungrily made out, orgasmically lapping the cum still dripping down their faces. After a few moments, they removed their fake tentacles, and turned to the bright flowing chaos.

Dark, octopus-like appendages slowly came into view. The large, scaly, black members of all sizes almost tentatively peaked through the threshold, before they extended out in quick, deliberate motions.

Almost at the same time, all of Tammy and Falcon’s holes were stuffed in an instant. The entire room was stone filled with a haunting level of muffled moans and coos and grunts. Even through the growing static, it was clear other tentacles caressed their receptive bodies in ways as tender as inhumanly aggressive.

Falcon did not even seem be on the floor anymore, as many others in the room visibly weren’t. She stroked and sucked the maddeningly scaly appendages one after the other with far more want and hunger than the ones on the men she consumed. Like with the women, the other appendages wrapped around her helped to thrust the penetrating tentacles further inside. The darkly orgasmic noise of the room increased, more dramatically when thick black goo began to violently escape from all their holes.

At the same time, Falcon’s hands seemed to change. Her nails grew into long black claws, as her hands seemed to grow longer and subtly sinewy. The fingers connected with textured webbing up to the first knuckles. Her now shimmering skin on her hands slowly formed tightly interconnected scales of black latex.

Others visible in the room transformed, through the digital snowstorm, suggesting the other changes to Falcon’s body. All the ropes were torn away. Ears became larger and more pointed. Their elongating feet also developed longer toes and distinct black claws. Their skin, shifted, to the latex-like, black scales that resembled the tentacles within them. That reforged skin looked wet in the shifting light of the chaos bridge. The whites of their eyes turned an infinite black, with that near black color of their irises prior ironically the only lighter part. Bodies becoming more muscular, as their breasts grew to varying extents, with black goo leaking from their super dark, enlarged nipples. The hair on their heads all darkened, and twisted into shimmering black yet soft tentacles. And finally, long tail-like appendages just like the ones penetrating them grew out of the base of their spines.

The video was now obscured through a blizzard of static.

They were all placed back onto the floor, definitely standing on the balls of their long feet. All turning to the chaotic light, a silhouette of a massive winged anthropoid with a head of flowing tentacles became visible.

The video cut out …