The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wildflower

* * *

Author’s Note: This story marks my one year anniversary on the EMCSA. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the kindness and steadfast support of so many people who have helped guide me along. Eye of Serpent, for her acceptance, trilby else for his insight and gracious encouragement, Tabico for her endless inspiration, Iago for his praise and willingness to collaborate, and most of all to Simon Bar Sinister, for enduring my requests with incredible kindness and attention, as well as his steadfast and amazing efforts at keeping the EMCSA open and operating.

This story is just a ditty. There are other stories to finish, and many to come, and I only hope that this one brings you enjoyment and pleasure. To all of you whom I have failed to mention, and many more who contribute and write as only they can, know that I watch and listen and try to learn all the time. You all humble me every week with what you do.

Thank you for including me in such wonderful company.

- Sara

If you are under eighteen, go away, don’t read this. Likewise if depictions of mind controlled obsession and sex offend you. Do us both a favor and go.

Please do not print this elsewhere without the express permission of the author.

© 2001 by Sara H

* * *

Gina dropped her purse and coat on the floor back the back door, walked to the living room, and collapsed on the couch. The day had been longer than normal, and busy, to boot. Face down, she let her bare arm fall to the floor and before five minutes had passed, she was sleeping deeply, exhausted from exertion and stress.

When she opened her eyes again, it was dark outside. She looked at the clock on her VCR and saw that it was nearly 10:00. Sitting up and pressing her face back between her hands, she let her foggy thoughts slowly coalesce into something more tangible.

Finally, she kicked off her shoes and went to the bathroom. Turning on the light, she squinted through the slight flash of pain, brushed her longish brunette hair, thinking about what she might want to wear tonight.

It wasn’t the prospect of finding some lounge lizard lover that made her put on her ice blue spandex top and black leather miniskirt. It was the sense of doing something slightly outside of her innocent norm. She had always been a good girl, and she was finally tired of it.

For the last month she had been adding to her wardrobe. Stiletto heels, spandex, leather, and flashy intimates were slowly filling up her closet. She knew it was becoming compulsive, but it wasn’t like she was going to do this forever.

It was just something to do. It was an adventure.

Shanda, one of her friends at work, had been trying to get her to go to one particular nightclub for months; the Wildflower Crossing. Odd name, but from what Shanda said, it was definitely the place to find the unexpected. When Gina had asked what she might wear, Shanda had smiled a little oddly and an said, “Everything, or nothing. It doesn’t really matter... once you’re there the first time, you’ll know what to wear when you go again.

That was no great comfort. The last thing she wanted to do was look foolish in front of a bunch of strangers. But slowly, her curiosity had won out, and tonight, Gina had finally decided she would go on her own, and test the waters of a night life her conservative upbringing had denied her.

She placed her money and wallet in a small purse and walked out the door, heart racing.

* * *

The club was difficult to find, which Gina found surprising. The way Shanda talked, it sounded like it would have lit up a city block. Eventually, she found the street where it was supposed to be, but it was one way the wrong way, and there seemed to be no way to get to the end that would let her drive by the elusive club... in the end she had to park three blocks away and walk.

Luckily, it wasn’t in a bad neighborhood, so she wasn’t too worried. Still, she held a can of pepper spray in her hand, just in case. Finally, she got to the rustic wooden door and pulled it open, the sound of heavy, grinding music immediately assaulting her ears.

Her immediate sense was of dark wood and dancing bodies, hip-grinding music and... for lack of a better phrase, tangible lust. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, even from the streetlights, and then she had a moment of shock.

The bar was filled with women. Not one man anywhere.

“New here, huh?”

Gina spun and almost fell into the woman who had spoken to her, and found herself trying to catch her balance. She recoiled from the offered hand of support. Damned heels. Damned dyke.

“Yes... I... I think there’s been a mistake,” she sputtered, looking over to the door so that she could start moving towards it.

The woman smiled and said something, but Gina frowned as she tried to hear it over the music. The woman seemed to sense the trouble, and leaned close... close enough that Gina could feel her breath on her ear. “No one comes here by mistake. We take all kinds here, from lesbians to people who just want a night out with the girls. I’m Jaqui... what’s your name?” Gina almost felt the words more than heard them.

“Gina Harmon!” shouted Gina shouted and then turned beet red. In a moment of horrible coincidence, the music had come to a screeching halt just as she shouted out her name. It was followed by loud applause, causing her face to turn even a few shades deeper.

“Let’s go into the back bar,” offered the woman. “It’s more private, and certainly quieter than here.”

Gina felt like she had no choice. An exit now would be awkward, and Jaqui was offering at least a little relief from the newly uncomfortable crowd, many of whom were still staring at her in amusement, and even worse, interest.

And she was right. The bar in the rear was not only spacious, but quiet and relaxing. The blaring music of the front room faded into background noise, barely audible here. Tables glowed with perfumed candles, and booths, dark, mysterious and intimate, lined the walls.

In another situation, Gina would have felt uncomfortable with the implied intimacy. After the front room, however, this felt almost normal.

Jaqui led her to one of the booths far from the entrance. “It can be pretty intimidating your first time in,” she said, smiling. “Wildflower Crossing can be a pretty “out” kind of place. But it also has its distinct... pleasures.”

Gina blushed slightly. “Jaqui, I’m not sure why you think I’m here, but I’m not...”

“No, I know you aren’t... a womanizer,” cut in Jaqui, laughing infectiously. Gina found herself chuckling softly despite herself. “I was talking about the liqueurs and aperitifs available here, in the back room. May I get you one?” continued Jaqui.

“Will you still respect me in the morning?” giggled Gina, finally letting the tension she had been holding release. She was beginning to feel slightly giddy from the mix of perfumes in the room.

“Are you sure you’re not my kind of girl?” teased Jaqui. She watched as the beautiful young girl stared past her into space and then jerked aware. She smiled and waved over a barmaid. “Bring me two Black Dominas, one with,” she said, nodding toward her companion, “and one without.”

Gina slowly looked over at Jaqui, completely at ease with this woman. It was so nice to be with her. She’d made herself clear enough, so obviously Jaqui didn’t care, but only wanted someone to sit with, too. “One with what?” she asked, purely out of curiosity.

“Something that will make you mine,” answered Jaqui, watching Gina closely.

Gina smiled and lost her train of thought for a moment. “Did I just ask you something?” she giggled.

“No,” said Jaqui, taking her hand, pleased with how this was going. “You can feel absolutely safe with me. There’s no reason not to,” she added, smiling sweetly.

“I can?” asked Gina, happy to find someone that understood her so well.

“You do,” replied Jaqui.

Gina found herself warming up to this kind woman who had taken her under her wing so graciously. “I do, actually,” she admitted.

“Good girl,” said Jaqui, looking up as the drinks arrived.

Taking the drinks, Jaqui held hers up as if to make a toast. Gina, not wanting to offend, did the same. “Now, the rule is, you have to kill it,” bubbles Jaqui, her enthusiasm invading Gina’s perceptions.

“To women who know what they want!” said Jaqui, loudly, killing the glass of dark liqueur.

“To women... who... know what... what... what the hell,” said Gina, losing her place. In a clumsy imitation of Jaqui, she shot back the glass and thumped it on the table.

Gina looked down at the glass, bubbles slowly falling down the inside of the glass, falling and collecting, and so... so...

Jaqui took the glass from Gina’s immobile hand. She didn’t move. Her eyes stayed glued to the spot where the glass had been. Jaqui smiled and called out, “Thank you, ladies! You can return to the bar now... and feel free to have a round on me!”

As perhaps twenty women stood and walked by the table, dipping their heads in a respectful nod and smiling, Gina sat oblivious to it all, watching a glass that wasn’t there. She didn’t see the envious looks that came from every single one.

Gina didn’t see anything but bubbles sliding down the glass.

“Gina, can you hear me?” asked Jaqui, softly.

She watched as the young girl’s lips moved silently, sweat forming on her upper lip from the strain. “Yyyes,” came the quiet response.

“The drink you had contained the ground shell of a rare tropical insect. It brings you to a certain state of mindlessness. It makes an empty place for me to fill. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” It was much more certain now.

“You are an empty vessel. A void. A vacuum, waiting to be filled with whatever I, and only I say. Feeling anything I wish you to feel. Makes sense, yes?”

“Yes.”

“What are you, Gina?”

“I am a vacuum waiting for you to fill me with anything you say or want me to feel.”

“That’s right! You take on everything so quickly... you are a delight to me...” Jaqui held still for a moment, gathering herself for the glory to come. “Shanda says you are special. I can see that she is right. Shanda is special, too. I own her. By the time we are done, I will own you, too. In fact, I would bet you can’t wait for that to happen.

“Shanda is a lesbian. She didn’t know she was when she was brought to me. She was shown the truth. Now, she has brought you to me, and I am showing you the truth. So what can you deduce from that?”

Gina’s brow furrowed slightly. From experience, Jaqui knew that inside, pieces of the puzzle weighing thousands of tons were being moved around. She waited a few more moments to give the denouement.

“I’ll give you a clue. Only women come to this bar. And all the women who come to this bar are owned by me. They are my slaves, and live to please me in any way I wish. Is it getting clearer?”

“Yes,” answered Gina, still watching the beautiful bubbles, as if she was completely unaware of the battle raging deeply in her mind.

“Then speak, Gina, and tell me what you are.”

“I am a lesbian.”

Jaqui exhaled in release. She should know better... the potion had never failed. “And?” she prompted.

“I am your slave. You own me. I live to please you in any way you wish.”

“So nice, slave. Now, tell me all about your former life, and I’ll tell you the truth about it. Don’t worry, I have all the time in your world, and you have nothing but time in mine...”

* * *

Gina looked up into Shanda’s eyes again. “Four,” she said.

She lowered her head and began circling Shanda’s clit again, feeling her lover’s legs jerk with each flick of her mischievous tongue. The jerks were mirrored in her own limbs as the pleasure of pleasing her Keeper invaded her mind and drove out any thought but the task at hand.

“You love this, don’t you, slutcakes...” sighed Shanda.

Gina’s tongue did not respond, but flames licked her mind with the truth of her existence. love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes love this slutcakes...

The dark desires in her mind swelled and she felt them engulf her... a hot wind fanning her into wanton service to Shanda, igniting her own clit and nipples. A hand wandered back and began to pump a finger in and out of her spasming asshole, driving her ever deeper, more completely into her purpose, her love, her... reason.

She didn’t even recognize the finger as her own.

She saw the grim facade of who she had been and felt revulsion overtake for an instant before returning to the loving countenance of her love and life, second only to Jaqui. She began to quake as she thought of the time when she would serve Jaqui as Keeper of another... and a name came to her... Charlene... she thought...

Sparks grew into a fireball moving down her body, and as Shanda came, so did she, melting her brain and thoughts into a formless vacuum, waiting to be filled again, wishing only for the coming relish of pleasing Mistress Jaqui... her head bobbed and weaved, arms and legs convulsing in pure delight and pleasure, until she was pleasure... the pleasure of women, the pleasure of Shanda, the pleasure of Jaqui...

“Five,” she murmured, happily.

* * *

Finis

* * *