The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Wild Weekend of Pure Pleasure

by Michelle M

The two of us meant in a class the first year in college at a local university. We went to the same high school, but for some reason did not feel the attraction until the class we shared.

She was blonde, great body, bronzed skin tones, thanks to her dad, the double D breasts came from her mom, who always looked like she was one step away from jumping into bed with anyone at any time. She was truly oversexed, something her daughter picked up, so much so that the first day in class, when we recognized each other—picking seats together, we chatted during the class, sent texts back and forth to each other, when class was over, I asked if she’d like to grab a beer and something to eat—she looked at me for the longest time, “I have a better idea, follow me”

We went down in the basement of the building the class was held, very few people were there. Leading me into the women’s bathroom, empty, pushing me into one of the stalls, dropping on her knees, taking out my semi aroused shaft—licking the underside, sucking on the head—bobbing up and down on it while she took most of it in her mouth—then standing when I was rock hard, pushing me to set on the toilet, straddling me, guiding me up into her bare pussy, no panties on this lady—“No fuck me, fuck me like you would a porn star, then I’ll decide if we should grab a beer”

Apparently I passed the test, thank goodness for a bigger then average penis. One that could last pumping for a long time, longer then normal and one that I had learned how to hold off exploding until my partner was fully satisfied. The next day she moved in with me, telling her mom all about me and what she was doing.

I have no idea how we were able to finish and graduate from the school, we were in bed with each other multiple times each day, neither of us had to work at side jobs, since both parents were well off—but she really only had one thing on her mind—sex.

I also learned that first year if I wanted this relationship to last, I had to understand she loved sex of all kinds and in her mind there should be no boundaries on who you enjoyed that with.

Arriving home one afternoon, she and some brunette were just coming out of our bedroom. They both looked like the session had been exhausting, both were glistening between their legs, their eyes were still hazed, when she saw me, “Oh hi hon, this is Maggie. Maggie this is my new fuck toy, you really should try him out, he is unbelievable”

To my surprise Maggie moved to me, rubbing her hand on the front of my shorts, instantly bring me totally hard, dropping down in front of me, taking out my cock, while I was looking at my roommate who had slumped down in a chair, legs wide open, pumping two fingers in and out of an already well used pussy. I was inside my new friend in a few minutes, the three of us cuming at the same time, then as if nothing was strange, the two of them kissed, “Drop in anytime, one of us is here most of the time and as you can tell we’ll try our best to entertain you.

That was when I realized I had hooked up with a true nympho and if I wanted to keep her, jealousy never would ever come into play. She was so perfect I was more then fine with that.

Sometimes she’d have guys, sometimes women, but she never left me wanting in any way, that however was my first surprise, actually my second—the first meeting was the first. Thanks giving holidays we went to her home to celebrate, by this time mom and dad had gotten a divorce and moved away, so spending time with her family seemed logical.

The next surprise took place when we arrived at her parents home that Tuesday morning. Her dad was tall good looking man, extremely good shape, hair had started to go grey, making him even better good looking. He was waiting on the front porch, as soon as she saw him, running, jumping into his arms, their kisses more passionate then I’d ever seen, still in his arms he carried her inside. Her mom came out to meet me, stopping to look at me, all the time I was amazed at how sexually stunning Jean was, the mother and daughter could have been twins.

She was every bit the sexual flirt her daughter was, rushing to me, “It is so good to finally meet you, Nikki has told me so much about you, but I’ve got to see this for myself” Wrapping her arms around me, kissing me, but not like a stranger would give a kiss, more like a kiss with promises of more to come. Finally when she could feel my hardness pressing into her body, taking me by the hand, “Let’s take this to the patio, much more private and we won’t disturb those two”

As soon as we stepped inside, another surprise hit me, Nik’s dad was nude on his back on the sofa, my girlfriend was straddling him, it was easy to see riding her dad’s cock like she did mine so often. Her mom laughed, mentioning they had not seen each other for several months and they really missed each other.

Still trying to process all of this, on the back patio, Jean was on her knees, my shorts were around my legs, what she was doing to my cock, the way she could make me feel with her tongue, something I don’t think I’ll ever get used to, something very few women have the ability to do—all I know is she had me on the edge of an explosion then somehow kept me there, pumping, stroking, tickling, teasing me, until my legs finally gave out, dropping me to a lounge chair, finally in a whispery like voce, “Jean please, can’t take anymore, please let me cum, need to cum so badly, please no more teasing”

Somehow she had stripped down nude, jumping on the lounge, straddling my body, mounting me, like her daughter had her own dad, “Oh honey we’ve just begun to fuck and enjoy one another, I’m not nearly ready to have you rest. There are so many more things I have to show you”

I was all the way inside her, a few strokes and I’d be enjoying much needed pleasure, more so then I could ever remember, but that is when her pussy took over. I’ve never felt anything like this before, she was stroking, squeezing, milking, grinding down on me. Massaging her body twisting to let me feel various angles of going into her all the way and coming out at a different one. Her hands were on my balls, she knew just where to squeeze, to pinch to massage to stroke … everything she was doing, designed to keep me aroused, keep me on the edge, but never allowing me to enjoy the pleasure my body was aching for.

Some where in the distance, I heard Nikki scream in pure ecstasy, ‘OMG Daddy that was new, I’ve missed you so much”

My mind was in a trance filled haze, thrusting to meet her, having no control over what she was doing to me, time had all disappeared, but somehow I heard my girlfriend say, “Mom you’re going to kill him, this is his first time with you, he’s only been with me for a few months, please don’t make him one of your pets, I really love him”

I remember her giggling, “You’re right Nik, but he is so perfect, if you ever don’t want him, he is all mine. Agreed?”

I assume she agreed, the next thing I knew, my new Mistress was leaning in close, “Cum for me Mike, cum for me now”

That was all it took, every single cell in my body exploded, filling her, washing all over my legs, down on the lounge and puddling on the deck.

When she crawled off of me, I was still shaking, Nikki came up to hold me, “Just relax and breathe slowly, you’ll be just fine in a few minutes”

I have no idea how long it took me to finally come out of whatever she had done to me, someone had prepared lunch for all of us. Everyone had climbed into the hot tub, someone had helped me in, Nik’s dad was setting next to me, mother and daughter were opposite us, Jean smiled, “I have to apologize, but I got carried away, that shaft you’re now sporting will never go down, you’ll have to learn to tuck it down between your legs, Doug can help you”

Nik kissed her mother, “You’re so bad, but now besides having an unbelievable endurance, he’ll always be ready for a second and a third and maybe even a fourth”

Another surprise, the two of them kissed, their hands roaming over each others bodies, turning to press against each other, Jean changing so they were tribbing each others pussies with their bare legs.

Still in some type of erotic haze, the new feeling of having my cock hard at all times, wasn’t making any sense to me, wondering how she had done this to me.

Almost hypnotized by what they were doing, in my entire life I don’t think I’ve ever had a gay thought about any guy, but when Doug reached over, taking hold of my shaft, turning to kiss me, his tongue exploring the insides of my mouth, it all seemed so natural, my eyes closed, I felt him turn, break the kiss for a moment, then pulling me to him, I could feel some sort of rubber plug, being pushed up inside my ass. As soon as I sucked it in, he broke his kiss, showing me a remote, “This is a marvelous plug, it is loaded with a drug that loosens your girly hole muscles, continues to expand, until you can comfortably enjoy me fucking you, but for now just relax and enjoy the new feelings running all through your body”

The girls left to someplace more comfortable and private, her dad went for a swim in the pool, I stayed in the tub, the thing in my ass buzzing, expanding, making me feel so different.

A short time later, Doug came up, set down by my side, “Sorry this has happened to you, Nikki’s mom is a powerful lady skilled in dark magic of some sort. Nikki and I are sexual play things for her, and now it looks like she is targeted you as one as well. Your life will never be the same, but from my part, I wouldn’t trade anything she did to me, the pleasure I am constantly enjoying far out weighs what my life would have been without her”

The day was drawing to an end, when Jean walked out still nude, bent down, pushing me to my side, pulling the plug easily out of my back entrance. Then she helped me stand, “I’ll help you to bed, tonight your body will need to get used to the changes I have done to your body, Nikki understands what has happened. Tomorrow will be a brand new day for you, promise it will be well worth what I have done”

Nikki came to help me also, once I was in bed, she kissed me good night, “I’ll come in after you wake, I think you’ll love the new you. Sleep sound tonight”

She hadn’t even closed the door and I was sound asleep.

When I woke, everything that had happened the day before was like vague memories, I loved the new cock I had, my body was so much softer and smoother, it seemed like my life had been changed, now all that seemed to matter was where and how much sex I can enjoy with anyone.

As soon as breakfast was over, Nik’s dad took me to a fun room they have in the basement. It was like a dominant Mistress’ play room from hell. “Why don’t you lean over that padded bench, I’ll secure your wrists and ankles, then we need to break in that ass of yours to become more of a sissy boy”

That was when I first realized, she had made me totally submissive. Feeling like a collared slave to Jean, Doug or Nikki, I was theirs to use and command as they wished.

Quickly moving to the bench, kneeling in position, he secured me, then lubed my anal opening, like me, his cock was always hard, rubbing the head back and forth between my cheeks, then pushing all the way in, then stopping to let me get used to this new feeling.

He had just started to slowly push in, hold then pull out, my body experiencing new erotic feelings, not sure how to identify what was happening to me, but my breathing was becoming heavier, more labored. My body started to push back, still confused about why I was enjoying this so much, when the two ladies walked in.

Nikki hugged her dad, “Thank you daddy for helping me with this”

Jean leaned down, “Nikki loves you totally, just like I love her dad. When we first meant, I did some changes to him and his sperm, that helps me with my play pets. Nikki never wants to loose you, but she wanted some minor changes to take place. As soon as Doug is ready, he’ll fill your girly pussy with his seed, his very special seed. That will complete the process of feminizing you in every way, then you’ll be her perfect play mate”

Both of them set down to watch, all the time touching, feeling, rubbing each other, kissing then kissing different parts of each others bodies, I was even more confused. Feminized me, what did that mean, why did Nikki want this to happen to me? But what her dad was doing to me, to my body, had my eyes rolling up in my head, my body now on the edge of exploding, my own cock aching for some relief.

I have no idea how long he pounded in me, the confusion, the sexual haze, the new erotic feelings had me drifting in and out, but suddenly he stopped deep inside me, that was when I felt his warm cum begin to flood my sissy hole. The warmth, the new feelings all triggered my own explosion, more cum shooting out of my balls then ever before.

He pulled out of me, the three of them released the restraints, but something was happening inside my body, a warm feeling, but not sure what. My chest was tingling, my nipples needing to be rubbed, but as soon as I touched them, my world went blank, eyes slowly closing.

Waking on a small bed, still in the play room, Nikki was by my side, “Welcome back sleepy, I know you have so many questions, but first, feel your chest. You have female breasts, they are small now, just barley a A cup, but over time they will grow. Your whole body has been softened, for the most part, all of your body hair has gone, but you still have a rock hard cock, which makes me so happy. Are you Ok with what I did to you?”

Running my hands over my chest, the nipples hardened as soon as I touched them, amazed at how good my new boobs felt, down the side of my body, stroking my new shaft, then turning to my side, feeling between my cheeks, my opening normally tight and somewhat sensitive, now easily taking in two fingers, but so sensitive that just touching the area, made me whimper.

Looking back at her, smiling, “I’ve never thought of being feminized, but I do love the new me, so thank you”

The remainder of the holiday, her dad took me multiple times, this time no restraints, her mom told me the next time she used me, it would make me one of her pets, then the two of us were on our way back to school.

By the Christmas holidays, I now had a nice B-cup, Nikki had started picking up guys and a friend, most of the time. She had started dressing me in cute baby doll outfits, easily showing off my new boobs, along with my cock being gaffed to hide it.

As expected we spent the holidays with Nik’s parents, Spring semester I changed my gender to female, was now dressing as a female at all times, supporting a nice set of Double D tits—most weekends we entertained two or more guys, it was funny, we were both graduating before we knew it.

We were lucky, to land good jobs in the same area, near the parents, moving into one of the homes her mom owned as rental properties.

Both of us also worked at home, setting up two separate offices, one Wednesday Nik came running into my office, “You won’t believe what I just heard. Down in Tijuana there are clubs where women are fucked by dogs, and a few by a donkey. That sounds like so much fun, please tell me you’d love to go see the show”

The idea of seeing something like this, was exciting, so now all we had to do was take a vacation day on the coming Friday.

Early in the morning we left our home in San Diego, crossing the border just before lunch, Nik had heard the show in the city, is OK, but a private show at a club outside of the city limits, was the one to see. We had reservations, so we stopped in the city to get something to eat, then drove down to the club.

The building stood as a free standing facility, open parking around the club, what looked like maybe staff housing, a large barn behind that. Both of us were dressed in skimpy outfits, by this time I had long hair, unless someone knew that I was a shemale and not all female, I looked fabulous and we were a good looking couple.

Being escorted to our table, there was a small show already taking place. A young girl, obvious local, was on all fours, a nice sized Collie was licking between her legs. His cock was already showing out of his sheath—it looked like she may have been drugged, so when he jumped up on her back, the bench she was on, kept her steady. I had never thought about it, but a dog pumps at a rapid rate, much faster then any human can pump, then add to that the size of his knot when it slips in. There is no comparison to the pleasure a K-9 can give to a person.

I had my hand up under my short skirt, plumping my own cock, back and forth, glancing over at my companion, she also had a hand hidden, doing the same to her pussy. The funny thing was her eyes were glazed over.

The act on stage eventually ended, a second girl came out, this one a blonde, but still more then likely local talent It was obvious she was drugged, Small little titties, when they had her secured to the bench, a guy with a glove on, smeared some sort of gel all over and inside her pussy—what ever it was he had used, in a few minutes she was writhing, her hips pumping up and down on the padded surface.

This time a huge dog came out on the stage. it looked like he had also been drugged, his cock was hard as a rock, even the know showing—making a beeline to the slave girls ass … a few sniffs and licks, in one motion she was mounted.

Even in her current state the size of his cock sliding inside her, caused her head to bolt up, a scream could have been heard outside the club for miles—one more small jump and this monster was all the way in and pumping like mad

Nikki reached over, pulled up my skirt, straddled me so her back was to me, now everyone in the audience knew I was a shemale, a shemale with big double D tits. Guiding me up inside her, using our table for balance, she was nearly matching the dog on stage, riding my shaft.

In one motion her top was off, pulling, twisting her nipples, making all sorts of sounds, now the patrons had two shows, the one on the stage and Nikki fucking me.

Due to what Jean had done to me, in no time I filled her pussy with warm liquid, but stayed hard, kept on fucking her.

The show on stage had the massive beast do the same, then while everyone was waiting for his knot to shrink down, we were still fucking. Our waitress had drawn us two new mugs of beer, stopping by the side of the stage, Jean was there, but neither of us knew it. Dropping a small white pill in one of the drinks, “This one goes to the pretty lady, not the shemale”

Then she turned to the club manager, “When the word gets out we have an American fucking dogs and donkeys without any break, we’ll have them lined up to get in, we’ll make a fortune”

She kissed him, then settled back to watch.

The donkey was brought out next, our new beers arrived, Nikki took time to drink half of hers, it was funny for some reason I was looking at her. Within just a few minutes her eyes glazed over. The young girl on stage climbed into a different padded bench, this time on her back. The animals cock was swinging as he walked out on stage. One sniff and lick of her pussy, that monster started to rise and bounce. A few more licks his head shot up, a loud brea hee-haw echoed around the place. That was the first time I really got a good look at her pussy. It had been used many times, the opening was wide and gaping, liquid flowed out of it, so that when he jumped up a little, that now rock hard monster slid inside her, her hands coming up to his side, grabbing the skin and hair, her mouth was wide open, but nothing was coming out.

He pumped for a few minutes then emptied so much liquid it was squiring out of all sides. When his shaft fell out of her, the special stand began to swirl slowly, showing how wide her opening was and how much cum was leaking out of her.

Nikki kissed me deeply, “”I’m sorry honey, I love you, but I’ve got to feel what this is like, this is what I was created for”

Her cunt was dripping from the multiple times I had cum, walking nude up on stage, talking to the manager—by this time Jean had joined the audience.

The good looking host walked out on stage, “Ladies and gentlemen, we have all been watching Nikki fuck her boyfriend as well as the show taking place up here. Now she wants to do the dogs, then do the donkey without any break. We’ll call this show, dogs and donkeys take on the American slut”

While they switched the benches back to a dog one, I didn’t really notice the collar that was slipped around my neck, then locked. Jean leaned in close, said something in my ear, my eyes glazed over, nodding, “Yes Mistress, I’ll follow”

Attaching a leash, she led me out of the club, into her waiting limo. Once inside, she straddled my lap, guided my cock up inside her, then began to ride, “There now pet, that is so much better, you have always been destined to become one of my fuck pets. Welcome to the family.”

By the time we arrived at her place, my mind was gone, all I knew was I lived to serve my new Mistress and her husband, while Nikki was doing two shows a day, one with a dog and one with a donkey. Not resting between the shows, the donkey seemed to love being sloppy seconds to the dog.