The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wild Things

Synopsis: Maya has some ‘wild’ encounters in the forest

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Listvyanka, Irkutsk Oblast sat next to Lake Baikal, the world’s deepest freshwater lake.

Maya Henderson was a free-lance nature photographer on a trip to document the lake in spring.

Her family had warned her about travelling to Russia at this time… but she had been there many times before, and had a good grasp of the language and culture. It thus surprised her when a little north of town she found some icy encounters with a small group of people.

Maria. …Anya. ...Alena. ...Inessa. ...Mila. …Sofia.

They looked like gypsies with their camp.

Sure, Maria introduce herself and her companions as Maya drew up to them… and she did ask if she could help Maya… but it was like “What are you doing around here?” kind of “Can I help you?”

Sofia and Inessa were both very pregnant and did not get up to greet her. And Anya seemed to circle her like a predator. Mila went over to Maya’s car and peered in inquisitively.

Maya didn’t expect her to be a thief, but her New York instinct told her to keep an eye on the woman practically reaching into her car…

“No, you can’t help” Maya said polity.

“Then.. what are you doing here?” Maria asked bluntly…

“I’m a photographer…” Maya smiled (Russians didn’t smile for ‘no reason’ and she remembered this when she saw Maria’s facial reaction)

“No… I just wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind if I take some shots of the lake from here…” she said.

“You want to shoot the lake?” Maria asked

Then Maya realised she used the word выстрелы (pron. vystrely) which mean ‘shoot’ as in discharge.

“She means she’s a photographer” came a male voice.

Maya spun around to see a man come up from the lake wet from a swim, but wearing long pants (cut just below the knee). She thought he was the most handsome made she had ever seen.

She was almost blushing as he took her hand.

“I’m Ilya” he smiled.

“You speak English?” she asked.

“I’m from America too” he said… “Originally.”

“Oh?” she asked. “Where abouts?”

“Spokane” he said

“Where?”

“Washington… state” he added.

“Oh, wow” she said “I’m from Flatbush… um… New York”

“Pleased to meet you…” he smiled… She liked his “American” mannerism… familiar, friendly.

“Would you like zavarka (tea)?” he asked.

“Um… no… I… I don’t mean to be rude…”

“You’re not rude” he smiled. And she realised she was still holding his hand. She drew her hand away. She also realised her nipples were pressing out against her T-shirt…

“I understand” he said “You have a job…”

“Er…. yes” she said as she held up her camera “Photographer” she said.

“Well… yes… you can take some shots from here” he said…

“She’d get a better ‘shot’” Maria said “From the голова собаки (golova sobaki)”

“The dog head?” she asked.

“Yes… that’s one translation” Ilya said “But I’m sure you don’t want to climb up there…”

“It’s not far” Maria said.

Maya had the feeling Maria was encouraging her, but Ilya was discouraging her. She didn’t know what to make of it.

“How far?” Maya asked.

“Maybe only 1500m” Maria said.

“That’s not far…” Maya said.

“At least take your gear” Ilya said… “It’s getting late…”

“Okay” Maya said.

“I’ll show you the way…” Maria said.

“Oh, yes… that would be great” Maya said as she went down to her car and grabbed her pack, and some water.

She turned around to see Ilya arguing with Maria. She couldn’t hear what it was about…

Maria walked with her a way up a path and then gave her instructions to continue on, and when she got to a fork, to take the right track.

Maya thanked her.

Maria said it was no bother.

Maya followed the instructions and soon came to a rocky outcrop.

She must have been about 600m above the lake and she had stunning uninterrupted views.

She was amazed and immediately set her camera up on a tripod and went through her lenses to find the right aperture.

She took a number of shots and then realised yes, it was getting late.

She took out her shelter… a lean-to and tied it into place and set her bed roll out.

She gathered wood for a fire and built herself a nice little fire, with a view back out over the lake. She sat there drinking her coffee, as the sun began to set.

It must have been 4am when she heard them…

The growling…

At first she thought “Wolves?” And the thought that there shouldn’t / couldn’t be wolves in this area…

But as they came into view in the dawn’s early light she saw they were a pack of dogs… six of them…

Moving to her, growling, menacing.

She had a camp knife, a significant eight inch blade. She reached under her pack slowly, not breaking eye-contact from the dogs… and drew it out.

She pulled it free from its sheath and prepared to use it.

She noticed the dogs were all well-fed, and two appeared with pups… their stomach large. In fact, she noticed they were all females.

Suddenly another dog came rushing out and ran between her and the pack.

It growled at the six of them. They seemed to challenge it. It snapped at one, then another, and then all six bitches melted back into the woods.

“I think I owe you” she said as the large male turned and faced her…

She felt an odd sense of familiarity with it… like she had seen it somewhere before.

He stared at her… and… she felt the dog was staring into her soul.

She unconsciously dropped the knife.

He drew up closer to her, continuing to stare into her eyes. She shivered… she could not look away.

As he neared she saw an amazing thing… it’s pink dog cock pushing up out of its sheath.

“You horny?” she gasped jokingly…. but then as it kept staring at her she unconsciously unbuttoned the button on her pants.

“No… “ she gasped as she realised she had done son…

It kept staring into her eyes…

“No… I…” she began and then she rose up, pulling her pants down.. “This is….” she began.

But then, for the first time breaking eye contact she turned around and got on all fours.

She suddenly felt him nuzzling against her crotch.

She trembled, and then, reaching back around, grabbed her panties and pulled them free.

“No.. this.. can’t….” she began.

He suddenly leapt onto her…. she felt it… dog cock…. probing to try and find her entrance… and then pushing into her.

She knew this was so wrong… but… it felt so good…

“Oh, yessss” she sighed.

“This is so wrong…” she heard a voice saying… but the thick dog cock thrusting in and out of her was driving her wild.

She pushed her face down into her bedding as the dog built up speed. Its cock must have been ten inches long.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried and came… it was the deepest orgasm she had ever felt…

And… when she felt that flush of hot dog sperm erupt into her she came again…

“Oh, yesssssssss” she cried.

The dog pulled out of her and lapped at the drippings from her open vagina. She shivered… it tickled and she couldn’t help but laugh.

Then a wave of deep regret. She spun around, now angry… but again she was caught by those big brown eyes,.. and the anger washed away from her.

“Yes….” she nodded and she ran her hand through his thick fur.

Another hand slid down to take his sex and soon her mouth followed.

She sucked him and drank his dog come… he shot four times into her mouth and she slurped and swallowed the whole lot.

As she did, a female dog came back. The male snarled. The female bowed in submission and then the male moved aside as if giving it permission.

The female then turned to Maya and gazed into her eyes. Maya felt its power… just as she had felt the male’s.

The female came forward and sniffed at Maya. It licked the dog come on her lips and soon their tongues flicked against each other.

She lay back and the female dog was soon lapping at her pussy. “Oh, baby” Maya gasped as the female made her come again.

Then the dog turned around, presenting itself. Maya looked at the dog’s vulva and, lifting her tail she pressed her mouth against it. She slid her tongue in and tasted dog cunt.

She lapped at it, her tongue darting in and out. She then pushed a finger into the dog’s cunt and her mouth moved up to the dog’s anus. With her tongue she drilled the female’s ass as she fingered it.

The male came back and she resumed her position “Fuck me” she whimpered as she got onto all fours. The male mounted her, and this time it pushed up into her ass.

She had never had cock there and at first it felt uncomfortable… but she accepted it…

She got fucked by the male until about 7am and then the dogs left her.

She trembled, curled up she thought about what she had just done… but it was like she had been compelled to…

She packed up her gear and headed back down to where her car was.

She felt conflicted and confused.

Fucking dogs… that was… beyond anything she had ever thought was acceptable… but it had felt so wonderful.

As she returned to her car she hoped not to see anyone. She wanted more than anything now to just hop in her car and get away, putting all of this behind her….

Maria and Inessa saw her and smiled and walked up to her. “Welcome sister….” Maria said and kissed her on the lips.

Maya was surprised. Inessa embraced her too “Welcome sister” she also said. Inessa’s big baby bump pressed against Maya.

“Thank you” Maya found herself saying, pleased by their greeting. She walked down to her car to put her stuff away.

“Where are you going?” Maria asked.

“I’ve got to move on.”

“You can’t now” Maria laughed, “You’re one of us now…”

“What?” Maya gasped “What are you talking about?”

“We made love” Maria said.

“What?” Maya asked.

“You were wonderful…” Maria said.

“What are you talking about?” Maya gasped as she went past them.

Inessa went to her, grabbing her by the wrist. “You are our sister now” she said.

“Let me go!” Maya cried.

She twisted away and then got in her car.

“You can’t leave us!” Maria called.

Maya drove on. She slowed when she saw Ilya… still so ver handsome. He waved.

She hit the gas and floored it.

She looked in the rearview mirror as she sped away.

As she did she suddenly felt a feeling of illness.

She felt the sudden need to pull over….

She skidded to a halt, the car almost at cross-angles to the tiny road (luckily not much traffic in that remote area of Siberia).

She got out of the car and fell immediately to the ground…. her transformation was sudden… and shocking.

She wagged her tail, sniffing the air… she ran back to the camp.

“Hey girl” Ilya smiled as he patted her… “You’re in your ‘wild’ state now…” he accused her “You’ll be able to control the changes”.

He rubbed her belly. “Oh, you’re a good girl” he smiled as he undid his pants.

He moved around behind her.

Maya panted as Ilya lifted her tail. He felt her vulva and found her receptive. His cock pushed up into her. She had never felt it like this before… as being a dog.

Maria came up and dropping her clothes she got down on the ground and transformed into a dog right away.

Ilya pulled out of Maya and took Maria’s vulva around his cock.

He moved between both bitches, looking over at Inessa as she masturbated.

As he fucked Maya she felt a strange sensation and she transformed back into her human form “What’ just happened?” she gasped and suddenly Ilya’s cock pushing up into her pussy made her forget about everything else.

She found herself staring at Maria’s dog vulva and she lapped at this again, tasting dog pussy….

It was amazing.

It was true… soon she was able to control the movement between ‘woman’ and ‘wild’…. She was also heavy with pups… courtesy of her sire, Ilya.

Maya returned home. It had not been planned. She had lived for a year with her pack… till Ilya had been shot by mistake, by a local farmer.

Paul her brother was surprised that she turned up. His wife June was never pleased to see her… but he of course invited her in.

“Where did you go?” June asked cooly from the apartment kitchen as Maya sat with her brother on the couch.

“Siberia” she said.

“Siberia?” Paul gasped “I thought you were in Finland…”

“I took the opportunity… and….” she paused “It’s so good to see you” she said “You’ll like it there, I know…”

“Like it?” he gasped “I’m not going to go to Siberia….”

“You will” she grinned.

She got down onto the floor and transformed into a bitch right away.

Paul watched.. and he shook like a leaf.

She gazed into his eyes and immediately he calmed down.

“What’s going on?” June called.

Paul stood up as if in a daze and pulled his pants off.

“Honey?” June called.

She came out of the kitchen just as Paul was pulling his undies off. He had a massive boner.

“Honey… what the hell’s going on?”

Maya turned and gazed at June.

“I said….” June gasped and her voice trailed off as she gazed into those large brown eyes…

“I….?” she began, turning she went upstairs to the bedroom and lay down…

Paul got down onto his knees behind Maya. He ran his hand over her thick fur.

Her tail wagged.

He drew her tail up and moved on his knees closer, probing her hips with his hard-on… he pushed into her vulva.

Maya panted as her brother pushed into her. Paul had never felt such an amazing tight warm hole conform around his cock. It was amazing…. he thrust in hard.

Maya yapped and then suddenly Paul came.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” he groaned, leaning forward, grabbing his sister’s furry torso as he empties come into her dog-body.

“Oh fuckkkk” he gasped again.

She transformed back into a human.

“What?” he gasped

“Lay down” she whimpered.

He did and she slid over him, he was still… amazingly… hard. “I need to complete your transformation” she whispered as she eased back onto his cock.

“Transfor….” he began

“Shhh” she said “You’ll be our sire, soon.”

“I…?”

She smiled. Of course he didn’t understand… soon he’ll replay Ilya in the pack… she had chosen him…..

Now she enveloped his cock with her hot labia. “Oh, brother” she sighed… already filled with her brother’s sperm she sat up and rode him till he came in her a second time.

June still was sitting in bed when the large male dog entered the room.

She sat bolt upright seeing it, with Maya coming in behind it.

“What the …?” she gasped.

The male leapt onto the bed and gazed into her eyes.

“My brother wants to take you with us” Maya said “I didn’t, but he insisted….”

“I…I don’t underst….” she began.

“You don’t have to….” Maya smiled as she put a foot on the bed and began slowly stroking her sex.

June found herself lost in those big brown eyes and she lifted her dress up.

“You’ll enjoy this, I promise” Maya smiled as next June lifted her ass and pulled her panties off.

All the while she kept eye contact wit that dog.

Maya turned to the dog “Fuck her, Paul… fuck her good”

June didn’t understand why Maya called the dog Paul.

The dog moved forward and June opened her legs apart. She didn’t want to… but she did at the same time…

“This is so wrong…” she said as the dog mounted her, pushing its thick pink dog-cock into her.

“Ohhhhhh” she gasped.

Maya laughed as she watched June surrender. That change in expression on her face… Maya knew she had made the same one when she accepted her new life too.

June moaned with delight as the dog rutted her.

Maya furiously fingered herself as she watched.

“Oh, yessss” June cried, her back arching as dog-sperm spurt into her. “Oh, fuckkkkkk” she came.

Maya laughed.

Paul drew out of her and transformed. As he did, June herself became a dog.

He looked at his sister

“You’ll be able to master the changes” she said too her brother.

June wagged her tail and Paul, still hard moved up over her, as she lay on her back, paws in the air. He guided his cock to her asshole and pushed in.

As they fucked, Maya moved over, squatting over the dog’s hot muzzle and letting the bitch lap at her pussy. A long hot dog tongue was what Maya needed inside her wet slit…

But as she was coming she felt the change…As she did June transformed back into a human, unable to control the changes at this point.

She continued to lap at Maya’s snatch as Paul’s cock drilled her ass-hole…

It was amazing.

* * *

The journey back to Siberia was uneventful for Maya. She brought her brother and he took turns in fucking each of the pack, establishing he was their sire now…

June accepted her role as one of the bitches. And like Paul she learned how to control the transformations.

As a pack they ran together through the forest.

June and Paul felt they belonged…..

The End