The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Widburn’s Turnabout.

By The Slaver.

Widburn stood in the bear apartment, ‘that bitch of a girlfriend had totally cleaned out the place’ he thought; as he looked around. The bitch had said nothing about leaving him, on her last visit to him at the Detention centre; where he had been serving an three year sentence for assault.

On an drunken night out three years, Homophobic, Pro-footballer Widburn, had lost it completely, instead of just giving the guy who had just made a move towards him, the usual barraged of Homophobic insults; Widburn attacked the guy, and nearly beating the guy to a bloody pulp, if the police had not pulled him off the guy. The owner of the team that Widburn played for, had told Widburn that he and the team would stand by him; but the following day on the early Morning breakfast news, the owner was seen reading a statement, saying that the club did not condone, or approve of Widburn’s actions the night before. And that fourth-with the club would terminate his contract, as would the major sport product companies, whose products Widburn endorsed.

To make matters worse, on his release, Widburn had found out that not only had his bitch of a girlfriend cleaned out the apartment of everything but his own possessions, and leaved him; she had also managed to access his off-shore accounts, where he had squirreled away large sums of money undeclared too the Tax-man. Widburn was now nearly bankrupt, and without any job!

Six weeks later, still with-out a job, and now heavily in the red with the bank, Widburn stood at the apartment’s breakfast bar, drinking coffee with one of his few remaining friends. Tim, drunk his coffee, and looked at his friend Widburn, “You know, you could always try working for one of those escort / modelling agencies. I hear that they pay big bucks!” He said. Widburn looks at Tim. “I an’t doing that sort of thing its below me!” Widburn snapped back at Tim. Tim just signed at his friend.

“Well, what other oppressions do you have? Your totally Screwed, you can’t even pay the rent on this place? So what are you going to do?” Tim said as he placed his empty mug on the breakfast bar, before heading towards the door. At the door he turned and looked at his friend. “Just think about it!” Tim said as he leaved.

Widburn stood staring into space, thinking; as his friend leaved. Then suddenly Widburn hustled to retrieve his laptop computer from the bedroom. He logged on and researched escort / model agencies. Widburn considered his options, right there was not much point really, Tim was right, money wise, and job wise, he was totally screwed. After some little time Widburn found an agency that appealed to him, and in no time he had completed the online application.

Monday morning before leaving for the Gym, Widburn reviewed his Gmail account and saw that ‘Big Boys’ the agency he had applied to; had replied to his application. In the their reply the agency had requested, , at Widburn’s convenience an in-person interview either on Monday or Tuesday. He thought for a few seconds and then replied he would meet them that day.

The agency replied straight back; that they would schedule an early evening appointment, for Widburn that day. Luckily, the agency’s main office was just downtown from Widburn, a short subway ride from Widburn’s home. Widburn decided to go to the gym, and send all morning, crunching abs, pump iron and prep for that evening’s appointment, after all he had no job to go to.

When Widburn arrived at the office of ‘Big Boys’, the receptionist a hot looking blond handed Widburn a questionnaire to complete. The questions were standard, asking about his interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and entertainment preferences. When he had completed the questionnaire, another staff person greeted Widburn and led him to a photo studio. The young guy led Widburn to the centre of a stage, and asked Widburn to take a seat on the bar stool in the middle of the staged area.

“Widburn, I’m Quentin. I’m here to assess you as an escort / model, but also to develop a video profile. I’m going to activate the video recording system and interview you on camera.” The guy said, Widburn looked at the guy, there was something about the guy but Widburn could not put his finger on it; maybe it was the guy’s dyed blond hair, or high pitched voice, Widburn was not sure.

Widburn had choice to wore a suit for the interview; but he had left off his tie, when he dressed after his season at the Gym. Now, he pulled his jacket wider open, and undid the top two buttons on his dress shirt, showing a bit of his skin. Quentin approached a control console, at the edge of the stage, he hit some buttons and returned to his seat opposite Widburn. “Tell me a little about yourself.” He told Widburn.

Again there was that feeling that there was something not quite right, but Widburn shock it off. “Not much to tell.” Widburn replied. He recounted his childhood and how his mom and dad worked two jobs so that he and his three brothers could attend Catholic school; so that they could stay away from the ‘local hoodlums’, and ‘those strange guys’ as his mother would say. He was the only son to get the good grades, that how earned him a scholarship to Fordham, where he earned a full football scholarship. After that he had gone on too play for a major league team. He lowered his voice to a whisper when asked about why he had been sent to jail. But strangely Quentin seemed unconcerned.

“Okay. That’s good. But now er … this is always the hardest part of the interview, but I need to … . check out your goods, too see if you have what it takes.” Widburn looked both confused and a little alarmed by the statement; that feeling that something was not right was still there. “I just need to see you topless that is all.”

Widburn understood what Quentin was requesting, but still there was that feeling at the back of his mind. Slowly Widburn unbuttoned his dress shirt and dropped it to the floor, revealing his cobbled core and sculpted chest. “Oh my, Nice. Really nice.” Quentin paused for a moment, lost in lust for Widburn’s assets, quickly he turned away, so Widburn could not see his lustful looks. Quentin walked quickly to the control console and stopped the recording; with the console between them, Widburn could not see Quentin rearranging his tight pants, to hid the large bulge in the front of his pants. “That was great!” Quentin said a little breathlessly, but Widburn seemed not to have noticed.

“I now need some still shots. Do you mind if I take some photos of you in swimwear?” Quentin asked his breathing now back to normal; there was still a slight bulge in the front of his pants, but again Widburn seemed no too notice.

Widburn made a face., that feeling was still at the back of his mind. “What kind of swimwear?” Widburn slowly asked, fearing the answer, he might get. “Speedo.” Quentin said, a cheeking smile on his face. Widburn sighed, the smile seemed to have assured Widburn somewhat. “No. I don’t mind. If the clients like what they see, I get hired.”

“That’s right. Hot pictures. Hot clients.” Quentin replied enthusiastically, pointing towards the dressing room; Widburn walked into the dressing room and changed.

For the next couple of hours, Widburn posed for the agency’s staff photographer, another guy with dyed blond hair. Widburn posed behind various drop sets and backgrounds and changed into several different pairs of Speedos. At the end of the photo shoot, Quentin asked Widburn. “Do you want to see?” Widburn donned a robe and walked towards the computer station where the photographer was downloaded the photographs from his camera.

“Can I choose which one you can use?” Widburn asked., after a few seconds thought Quentin nodded ‘yes’, once Widburn had been working for them for a while, his profile picture would be changed, to be more in line with his type of clients.

Quentin asked Widburn, “Which one do you like?” He pointed at the series of photographs that had been shot. “Yeah. That one is really hot.” Quentin said pointing a picture of him in a pair of yellow and black Speedos that hugged Widburn’s package, tightly; every line of his cock could clearly be seen. Quentin leaned in and whispered to the photographer, “ We’ll Use that photo for now, but we’ll change it in a few weeks.”

“That’s it. Go and get dressed?” Quentin said directed Widburn to return to the dressing room to dress. When he returned to the studio, Quentin said, “You do realize that you’re hired. We don’t waste time with video and stills on everyone!” Quentin nodded to himself, before continuing, “The next part of this interview is obligatory I’m afraid. You’ll have to sit and watch a video on company policy, boring I know, but it has to be done.”

Quentin looked at Widburn for a moment and then said, “The video will take less than an hour. Do you have the time?.” Widburn thought for a moment, “Yes, I’m good.” Widburn answered. Quentin nodded and smiled as he led Widburn to a video presentation room. As the lights darkened, a video began to play.

Widburn sat and listened to the video. Within minutes Widburn had grew bored, he wanted to leave; the background music of the video sounded to Widburn like a lullaby. The video narrator’s voice lulled Widburn to sleep. With every passing second, Widburn’s boredom intensified. Widburn could feel his eyes getting heavier and heavier. Eventually, Widburn succumb to the video, he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Quit sometime later, the lights in the video presentation room suddenly turned on. Widburn woke and jostled in his seat, hoping that no one had noticed that he had fallen asleep. Quentin walked into the presentation room “That was informative.”, Widburn said. Quentin just smiled, “Bitch Slut.” He said, clicked his fingers at the same time.

Widburn heard Quentin’s voice and fell into trance. “When you receive emails from the agency, you will comply with my directions and the assignments. Do you understand, Bitch Slut?”

“Yes, Sire.” Widburn answered, robotically.

“Whatever the client demands, you will comply. Do you understand?”

“Yes . Sire” Widburn again, robotically answered.

“You will have only one memory of your clients: that is that you fuck hot women. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sire.” Widburn answered.

“You won’t remember names, faces, places, anything, except that you fucked hot women and made them Cum, or modelled with hot women, and then made them Cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”, Widburn answered.

“Every time you hear me say, Bitch Slut’, you will fall deeper and deeper into trance. You will obey me in everything I say to you or communicate with you, in trance and awake. Do you understand, Bitch Slut?”

“Yes, Sire.” Widburn answered.

“Good. Tonight, you have your first assignment.” Quentin handed Widburn a piece of paper. “Take a cab to the hotel. Go to the client’s hotel room. Do whatever the client wants. Now, on 3, awake. 1-2-3.” Widburn stood there, staring at Quentin.

“I’m so glad you’ve joined our company. The company pays $150 per client. The company has no knowledge of anything else you may earn. That money is yours.” Quentin paused for a moment. “You’ll do very well. Tonight’s your first assignment. Make sure you impress.”

“I’ll do my best, Sire.” Widburn replied.

Quentin escorted Widburn to the lobby and the elevators. As he returned to the offices, Quentin walked towards the photographer’s studio and said, “Julian, we’ll start him off slowly, say twice a week. After say two to three weeks we can mix up the assignments we give him.” Julian nodded his approval. “He’ll make us a fortune in no time Boss!.”

Widburn took a cab to a local hotel not far from the office building; Widburn rode the elevator to the 113th floor, Room 1375. He then knocked on the door, a man wearing nothing but a towel and a mask, that covered his eyes stood there and said, “Really nice, Bitch. Come in.” Widburn entered the hotel suite. “ Now, take off your jacket, and make yourself comfortable, Bitch. Would you like a drink?” The guy asked jigging his junk in front of Widburn; Widburn knew what the guy meant.

“Mineral water, for now. But, I’ll have something stronger, after.” Widburn replied, the guy opened a bottle of water from the mini-bar and poured the mineral water into a glass. As Widburn drank the mineral water, his client for the night stood near the window of the room. The neon lights from the street below glared into the room and shaded the face of the masked man.

The man turned from the window and looked at Widburn, and said, “You’re hot.” In his mind Widburn understood what his client was conveying; it was a request: ‘get naked, now’. Widburn slowly removed his shirt, revealing his sculpted chest and cobbled core. “Very nice, Bitch. Now lowered your trousers, Bitch.” Widburn dropped, and stepped out of his trousers; he stood in front of the man wearing nothing but a pair of tight black trunks. Widburn’s cock nestled obscenely in the basket of his tight black trunks.

The client dropped the bath towel. The two of them drew closer to the large king sized bed. Slowly at first Widburn kissed the man’s chest and suckled upon his nipples. At the same time, Widburn stroked the man’s cock. Widburn could feel his client’s cock hardening and tensing with every stroke. Widburn then lay upon the bed, on his belly, and positioned himself to suck the client’s cock, the client moved closer, his cock slid into Widburn’s mouth.

The guy cooed at the sensitive touch of Widburn’s warm, wet, inviting mouth. “You’re good, Bitch.” The client moaned; Widburn did not reply, he just sucked the client, harder and faster, while all the while fondling the guy’s balls. When he needed to take a breath from sucking cock; Widburn licked the man’s balls and shaft, all the while keeping the man’s cock hard and ready for action. Widburn would then slip the client’s cock back into his mouth again, and continue sucking and slurping on the guy’s cock.

After some time sucking cock, Widburn then knelt on the bed, exposing his arse to the guy. The client wasted no time, in a flash, the guy grabbed a tube of lube from the night-stand draw, and then spread the gel upon his rock-hard cock. And then without delay; he plunged his cock slowly into Widburn’s whole. Widburn’s headed snapped upwards and then back, the pain in his arse was incredible, almost unbearable. The more Widburn moaned and whimpered, the harder the client rammed his cock into Widburn’s tight little whole. Widburn managed to grab his cock, and started stroking it.

As his client yelled in pleasure, Widburn screamed and began to shoot his load. When both Widburn and his client were done, the client said to Widburn, “Time for that other drink now, don’t you think, Bitch!” Widburn was still on an orgasm high; so he just nodded his head, and opened his mouth. The Client saddled Widburn’s chest; and without waiting thrust his semi-hard cock down Widburn’s throat.

At the same time the guy’s nuts slapped against Widburn’s chin, the guy let loose a steam of warn golden piss down Widburn’s throat; Widburn gagged a couple of times, put that was cut short when the guy back handed Widburn across the face. Gulp, after gulp of piss Widburn swallowed, to Widburn it seemed the guy’s pissing went on for ever. Finally the client finished pissing; he pulled his cock out of Widburn’s mouth; and shock it, the last few drops of his piss broke free of his piss-slit, and landed on Widburn’s lips. Widburn licked his lips clean.

“Come with me, Bitch.” The client said, as he led Widburn to the bathroom. The two entered the shower, but not too shower, not at first. The client turned the water on; and then thrust Widburn face first against the wall of the shower, the guy thrust into Widburn’s loose whole, and fucked him for a second time. Every time, the moaning Widburn tried to grab his cock, and jerk himself off, the client would slap Widburn’s hand away from his cock. It took only a few minutes, before the client again yelled in pleasure, and coated Widburn’s innards and whole a second time.

After the client had pulled out of Widburn, and Widburn was aloud too jerk off and Cum. The two then bathed. Widburn loved the feeling of the client’s hands on his body. Widburn reciprocated and lathered the man’s taut physique, buttocks and cock. After they had rinsed and towelled each other dry, Widburn stiffly, and with legs slightly apart walked into the bedroom, where he found his clothes strewn about the room’s floor. As Widburn dressed, the client placed several folded bills in his shirt pocket. “That’s for you, Bitch. You were great by the way.” The client said, as he lay on the bed, and pulled sheet over himself; in seconds he was out like a light, sound asleep. Widburn took no notice; he finished dressing, then he left the hotel room and headed home.

The next morning, Widburn woke, feeling exhilarated and refreshed, but with some soreness of in his arse. Which he thought nothing about it. He got up from his bed, and was about to throw his shirt, sock and trunks from last night into the launder basket when he noticed last night’s tip money sticking out of his shirt pocket. Sitting on the bed Widburn retrieved the bills from his shirt pocket, only then did Widburn realized the client had given him a $800. tip “Damn, I must have been good last night!” Widburn said. “ And she was smoking hot, too.” Widburn sat on his bed for a moment, and then, Widburn grinned and said, “I’m getting paid to fuck. Yeah baby!”

Widburn had just finished his breakfast and was about to leave for the Gym then he received a text from ‘Big Boys’. He had a photo shoot at ‘Big Boys’ head office in 40 minutes time. He placed his dishes in the sink; grabbed his Gym bag, he’d go to the Gym after the shoot he thought. Slamming the door behind him, Widburn hauled a cab.

When Widburn arrived at ‘Big Boys’ offices, Quentin was in the lobby to meet him, “Hi Widburn. I’ve just heard from your client from last night. I pleased to say that they will be hiring you again, soon!” Widburn smiled at Quentin. “Now Bitch Slut, are you ready to get to work!” Widburn fell into trance at once on hearing the trigger. “Yes, Sire!” Widburn replied in a flat robotic like voice.

Ten minutes later, Widburn slowly followed Quentin down the hallway to the Studio where the shot was going to take place. The now naked stud did not feel awkward, or exposed, but he did feel horny for some reason. As Widburn entered the studio, he saw a large bed arranged with bedding and pillows., in the middle of the studio; around the bed was film and sound equipment. The photographer , Julian stood in the middle of the room. “Good. You’re here. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” Quentin replied. “As you can see Money Maker ready to obey my commands, no matter what, when and where.

“Bitch Slut this is Khan—Sing, the two of you are going to take some photos together!” Quentin said, pointing at another guy standing by the bed; Widburn stared at the young man, he had deep ebony skin, jet-black hair, the man had smooth, shiny skin and his cock was a beast of a cock; like nothing Widburn had ever seen before. “Right, Khan—Sing, are you ready?”

“Yes, Sire.” Khan—Sing replied. “Lie down on the bed and don’t move, Money Maker.” Quentin ordered, without a word, Widburn lay prostrate on the bed, his tanned skinned accentuated by the burgundy sheets on the bed. “Boy, grease that Bitch up.” Quentin ordered Khan—Sing. “Yes, Sire.” Khan—Sing answered in a low dull voice.

Khan—Sing grabbed a tube of the house’s ‘Invade Deep’ lube; he prepped Widburn’s hole. Widburn moaned aloud. Quentin and the photographer shook their heads. “Get the gag, and gag the Bitch.” Julian the photographer shouted, Khan—Sing grabbed a large rubber, penis-ball gag from the night-stand. Quickly Khan—Sing strapped the gag to Widburn’s mouth. The gag practically muted Widburn. “Action’ begin.” Quentin instructed, as he stepped back a step and stood be the photographer.

Khan—Sing took two fingers, licked then slightly, and then slowly penetrated Widburn’s whole. Even thou he had been penetrated at least twice the night before Widburn still let out a moan. Because of the gag; Widburn’s muted moan barely registered on the audible devices surrounding the bed and around the studio. Khan—Sing then slowly stroked his 12″ python. When he felt it was diamond-hard, Khan—Sing pushed into Widburn; slowly Khan—Sing inched his cock deep into Widburn’s ass. Widburn’s moans intensified as every inch of Khan—Sing’ cock went deeper and deeper and deeper.

Widburn could feel his own cock getting hard as the tip of Khan—Sing’ cock reached his inner sanctum. As Khan—Sing ploughed further and deeper, Widburn wanted to hollow but, something in the back of his mind, said he could not. Not until Khan—Sing began rocking back and forth, causing an insatiable friction, did Widburn realize what was happening: something in his mind clicked; Widburn hollowed, he was experiencing an orgasm, like he had never experienced before.

Khan—Sing, needed little time to reach his climax. After ten minutes, if that, Khan—Sing grunted; and pulled his cock slowly out of Widburn’s whole; drops of Khan—Sing’s cum fell upon the nooks of Widburn’s buttocks. Cum spilled from Widburn’s stretched whole, with nowhere to go, it ooze out of Widburn’s butthole.

Quentin and the photographer smiled, at each other. “They’re done, clean ’em, cage ’em and butt plug ’em. They don’t know it yet but they’re both gonna be staying here for the whole day and most of tonight as well, after all they have an assignment to complete. This video they making will make us thousands, so I want it finished today. Our new Bitch Slut, Bitch Widburn can take it, I’m sure of that!” Quentin said, the photographer, Julian nodded his head and walked over to the two guys on the bed. Quentin smiled; as he watched Widburn and Khan—Sing being led away to be cleaned, plugged and caged. Quentin had toyed with the idea of leaving Widburn in the cock cage after he was finished; but Quentin know that the clients that fucked Widburn, liked to have Widburn’s cock loose and free for some reason.

Widburn opened his eyes and rolled onto his side, he was in bed in his own bedroom; he looked at the bundle of notes on the night-stand, and smiled Yesterday’s photo shoot had been great he had fucked many a hot pussy while working on it. But it had been a long day; it had been gone 1A.M in the morning when he had finally got home. Again his mouth and arse felt sore, but he took no notice of it. Pulling back the sheet, Widburn swung his feet onto the floor; he sat on the edge of the bed, and reach for the money on the night-stand.

As he counted the notes, Widburn smiled to himself he had made over $700 in tips, as well as what ‘Big Boys’ was paying him. But Widburn had no idea of what Quentin had made out of him over the last two days. Something around $70.000 in just a few hours just for advance orders for the video alone, plus the $10.000 that the client had paid, to be the first one to take Widburn. And unknown to himself; Widburn was destined to make ‘Big Boys’ millions more before Quentin released him.

Which Quentin would never do; after all it was Quentin’s boyfriend that Widburn had beaten up. So in Quentin’s eyes it was only just and proper that Widburn would spend the rest of his life paying for the attack.

END: