The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wi-Fi Doll

“An empty mind only has room for cock,” Claire repeated as she stared into her webcam. She had lost count of how many times she said it, but that didn’t bother her anymore. She was sitting up, with her back arched, and her small breasts exposed, her legs wide apart, wearing nothing but her simple black leather collar, with a thick stainless steel O ring in the middle, and her wireless earbuds.

He spoke through her earbuds, as his words and images flashed on the screen in front of her. “Very good, doll, keep repeating, and just sink and relax, knowing you don’t have to worry about trying to cum anymore. You will cum when I allow you to.”

Claire, the blonde doll, moaned and obeyed, while her Wi-Fi vibrator continued to buzz away deep inside her, as she drooled a little down her chin, her eyes wide, but unfocused. This had been her daily routine now, for some time. It had started off as just an appreciative fan contacting her favorite erotica author; he specialized in mind control stories, of submission and humiliation. Claire’s favorites usually ended in the victims losing control of every aspect of their lives and becoming toys for their owner.

The author and Claire had corresponded for the past few months after she had read all of his erotic stories and couldn’t get enough. He wrote a story every week or two, but once she had read everything he had ever written, including others that were on harder to find websites, she was too impatient to wait for more. She had written him an email explaining her predicament, and one impulsive selfie later, they were e-mailing regularly and that led to chatting.

The chats they had together weren’t always about sex, submission and the mind control that he always wrote about. He knew all of Claire’s details; how she had recently graduated from college and landed her “dream job” at the Museum of Fine Art, but had been so bored and disillusioned with the job, her lack of relationships, and her empty apartment.

That apartment was like a metaphor for her life, he had explained to Claire. Empty because she had never found the time to fill it with personal details. Desirable because of the location and the superficial design of the structure, but still empty and unfulfilling.

He had asked Claire if she was unhappy with her current situation, and when she admitted the truth, he offered his guidance to help her find what she was looking for. She agreed, and he told her that he would teach her how to practice emptying her mind for him, and that would be her first step.

That was months ago. “An empty mind only has room for cock,” the blonde doll continued to repeat as she sat spread wide in her chair, her cunny leaking around the movements of the vibrator under his control, while he watched her through the webcam. She had no idea how long this session had been, and she was long past caring.

“Good doll,” her trainer briefly complimented her; she could hear the smile on his lips and she responded with a powerful, screaming, mind shattering, body wracking orgasm as he watched. “You’re ready for the next phase.” She wiped the drool away from her mouth and saw he had already logged off. An e-mail was already in her inbox explaining simple instructions.

Claire closed her email and squealed in excitement. “I can’t believe it!” she thought to herself. “He’s sending me a brand new VR visor!” Claire spun in her desk chair, alone in her apartment.

Claire loved when he sent her presents. Her Wi-Fi connected vibrator was amazing. She had initially loved being able to set patterns to edge to while reading his stories, but after a long session with him, she understood it was easier for him to have complete control of it without her selfish hands interfering with it. He knew how impulsive she was, and with her lack of self control, there would be a chance of an unsupervised orgasm. They agreed it wasn’t worth the risk. Once she had learned true self control, he explained, they could discuss new arrangements.

The next week flew by in a blur. They chatted regularly, through text and video chats, and her social life continued to slowly evaporate. She had no spare time anymore; her trainer didn’t demand all of her free time, but the way her leaking cunny responded to his training did. Claire was grateful he was willing to spend so much time on training her.

One of her favorite sessions involved a thick ring gag that sat firmly in the back of her mouth, the solid metal ring forcing her small mouth open wider than was comfortable for her. The leather straps crossed her cheeks and up between her eyes and met at the back of her skull. It locked with another of his Smart Locks that only he could unlock.

He had instructed her to wear her collar and earbuds again, and this time to wear her hair in pigtails. The gag’s strap slid right between her adorable handles, as he called them (which made her blush) and along with his heavy lock, they swayed a little as she moved her head.

The suction cup dildo stood on her small coffee table where her webcam had been angled for the perfect view. She stared up at It and with his words in her ear she moved on to the next phase of her training. He encouraged her to relax her throat, and relax her mind, as she bobbed and drooled onto the toy cock. This would become her new meditation, he explained. Her Wi-Fi vibrator hummed along to his controls and she clenched in anticipation of being able to prove herself a fast learner. Her pigtails swayed and the lock thumped against the back of her hollow head.

There was a box inside her apartment when she arrived home the next day. Early on, he has convinced her to change her lock on her door to a Smart Lock, so his presents would arrive safely and with her privacy in mind. With all of the gifts that he showered her with, how could she have refused? Even the concept of refusal seemed difficult at this point.

Claire opened the box and followed the instructions and connected it to her computer. After it installed and it was added to her network, she messaged him so he could put in his special updates for her. She was so excited and impatient to get started, but he has a few more webcams to install around her apartment, for her safety, so she busier herself with his tasks.

Once she finished hooking the new cameras up to the network, she almost wondered when she learned the IT skills to complete these tasks. Her education was singularly focused on the arts, and not even modern graphic arts. She hasn’t even really done more than glance at the instructions that were sent with her new gifts. She had been somewhat daydreaming while she completed her tasks, thinking about what her next session would be like, and she noticed her cunny was already wet in anticipation.

The moment of self reflection was fleeting though, once she became aware of her arousal. The Wi-Fi vibe (that had at some point, she wasn’t sure when, become part of her daily wear) buzzed to life and her trainer’s voice sounded in her ear. Sometimes he was so subtle that his words just slid through her mind effortlessly and she didn’t notice she was obeying until halfway through with his suggestions.

“You’re ready, doll,” he said. And the doll was ready. The naked doll put on its gag and lock and collar, put on the new headset and knelt in front of the newest, biggest dildo mounted on the blank, white wall in view of the new cameras.

There wasn’t any conscious activity in the doll’s head, and as the VR headset came to life, images of spirals and colorful shapes danced into view, words of submission and mindlessness flashed across blank, glassy eyes. A small pink tongue extended out through the metal ring of the gag, and drool slowly formed on its tip.

“Down.” The word sounded into the empty cavern of the doll’s mind. And the doll’s head slid down over the thick, exaggeratedly large rubber cock, it’s drool spilling out along its length and pooling at the base. “Up and down, slow rhythm,” the voice inside the doll’s head echoed, and the head bobbed, oblivious of ever having a gag reflex.

Somewhere, an unknown distance away, man watched the monitors streaming his latest investment. The doll’s website already taking in profits beyond what he had spent on it’s manufacture. He leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head. Quietly, a latex clad head bobbed in his lap, in time with the new doll on the screens above. The sounds the two dolls made were indistinguishable. Before too long, he thought, just before he came in his doll’s throat again, there won’t be any aspect to tell them apart.