The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why don’t you stare at me?

The day was one of the brisker of the winter it was one of those days where the cold seemed to stick to your face. On this day Lindsay and Jacky, two good friends were home alone and quite bored. Lindsay’s parents had left for the thanksgiving break and Jacky came over to keep her company. At this exact moment, Lindsay and Jacky were laying down on opposite couches near the window. They had done all the talking possible this morning and we’re at this point just sitting and watching the leaves change. Lindsay had invited Jacky yesterday and today and personally, both we’re tired of talking. They lived in a suburban neighborhood; the houses were congruent to each other as they lined the block. Lindsay noticed outside that Steve was returning home from a dog walk. Lindsay turned to Jacky and said as Steve entered his house, “That kids parents are never home, always out doing something besides being with him.”

Jacky responded by saying, “He’s such a loser.”

Lindsay said, “He’s a nice kid, very smart, but just a bit strange.”

“He has got to be one of the smartest in the school, your smart Lindsay, but not as smart as him.”

“No one is”

They watched him enter the house any excitement in this neighborhood at this point was interesting. For some reason they laughed with pity on the inside as the kid got a snack and sat down, opening a book. It was not as if they were doing anything better, they just laughed. Jacky then said, “He is always so pompous like he doesn’t realize that he is so unpopular, it affects your image even living next to him.”

Lindsay was intelligent but that was not what she was most known for, she was by far the best looking girl in the 11th grade, literally when she walked the halls people gasped in amazement at her body. She had dark brown hair that seemed to flow around her, a beautiful face, deep brown eyes, but her face was not as seductive as the rest of her. Her figure was literally perfect, everything was in perfect proportion. She was of medium height but her figure was so whenever she walked through anywhere people literally stared. Therefore she had felt it appropriate to wear loser clothes so as not to reveal it. She wore sweatshirts and never showed off too much afraid of being molested. Her breasts were largest that they could be without her being called fat but her body seemed, from her breasts to come in. Her buttock was large and her legs voluptuous, nothing about her could be resisted. Today she wore her hair in a bun. Jacky was a girl that she really trusted but not much of a looker, she wasn’t bad looking but she was not eye candy at all.

Jacky got up and strolled along the bookshelf, she saw a book among Lindsay’s mother a psychologist’s bookshelf which caught her interest, its’ title was, “Deep Trance Seduction Hypnosis” she noticed it had been read recently and picked it up, she held up the book in the air with a questioning expression and asked, “What’s this?”

“Oh I was reading it last night…boredom you know.”

“Yeah, what’s it about?”

“Well it’s about sexually attractive women can put men into hypnotic trances by somewhat seducing them, it’s a new idea for hypnosis.”

“Interesting, do me.”

Lindsay sighed, “Moron, you can only do it to men who are heterosexual, not related to you, and pubescent or post pubescent.”

“What do you do?”

“You put the kid in a trance with your own bodily movements, it’s strange, you have got to read the book or see it.”

“Well, I assume with your body you must be good at it?”

“I think, dunno never done it.”

“Why not now, we don’t have much else to do?”

“Do you see a boy around?”

“Across the street there’s one who’s alone reading a book, come on?”

“How are we gonna get him over here?”

“I dunno”

“You really want me to do it?”

“Sure…”

“Okay, here’s what we could do, I’ll call him and tell him to stop on over because we found some mail for him…actually, lets say we found school book that he dropped going to school. We’ll get him over and well, leave and watch from over there or something and I’ll do the rest.” Jacky looked in agreement and nodded, then said, “What do we do with him after words, what can we do, we should have some fun with it?”

“We can do just about anything tell him to do just about anything we want!!! Find out who he likes, ruin his life if want to.”

“Sounds fun.”

Lindsay went to the phone and picked it up, Jacky got the number from the phonebook and gave it to him, “Hi, Steve, could you come over here and get a schoolbook I found of yours.” Steve was lonely at home and wanted an opportunity to get out of the house and see that body of Lindsay too. He was quite naïve. He walked to the front stoop and Lindsay answered. She said, “Come in have a seat while I find it, just wait right there. Find a comfortable seat.”

Jacky was hidden off. Steve was a strange looking kid with big glasses and a horrible complexion. As he Lindsay went into the other room he stared at her back watching it back and forth. Lindsay was not wearing anything special today, a sweatshirt and had her hair in a bun, she did not look so impressive, but impressive none the less of course. She returned in a second, and found Steve in the chair. She said to him, “Just relax in that chair, wait a sec, I have to still look for it.” Then she stood there upright until she felt she had his full attention on her. She then said, “Just sit there and relax while I look for the book” in a most soothing of voices. Then she turned and said, “Actually, I have a better idea, you should just sit there and relax and just look at my body.”

Steve was a bit taken aback and confused by the comment, shamefully, thinking she was sarcastic he hid his face. She then said, “Don’t resist it, I was being serious, just look at me.” Steve was soothed and decided to do it for a second. Then suddenly as soon as she felt she had his attention, Lindsay undid the hair bun and let her hair fall. “Good, just relax in that chair and stare at my body, don’t resist, just relax and stare.”

Steve’s thoughts came first, “Wow, I have a major crush on this girl, she’s telling me to stare, why the hell not.” But a more planning Steve though, “She’s trying to do something here, I don’t know what, but I know I shouldn’t stare.” When the hair fell and she watched Lindsay move her body, his inhibition was put to a stop and he began to look at her beautiful figure. Then she began to move her body back and forth and slowly took off her sweatshirt. She said, “Good Steve, your eyes are beginning to become slowly more transfixed on my body, you cannot look away, you must stare, don’t resist just relax.”

Steve knew now he was being hypnotized and wanted to look away, but now she was wearing a tight shirt showing a small amount of breasts. The dress fit her perfectly and in the center there were small strings. He was trying to look away and began to but suddenly Lindsay said, “Don’t look away Steve, just keep staring, don’t resist Steve, just look at my body, just look, you really want to relax. Just relax, stare.”

Steve trying as hard as he could, with all his might for an instant stared back at her, suddenly she said, “Good, just relax and stare, stare deeper.” He wanted to just look away again but her voice was so soothing and she was so sexy, he couldn’t have time to think about it. He just stared endlessly at her. Her body just attracted him to stare, everything about it.

She then said, “Good Steve, relax and stare, you are going to become hypnotized, you can resist, you are falling into a deep trance of my body, you cannot resist, you will do everything I say, just stare deeper.”

Steve’s deepest fears were revealed and he did not want to lose control over himself but he just kept staring at her as she moved from side to side.

“Relax, fall into a trance Steve, relax, just stare deeper into my body, deeper and deeper.” As she said that she dropped one of the straps of her shit although it continued to stay on perfectly. Now her tan skin was showing and she said, “Just stare deeper and deeper and relax, your eyes cannot move, let all your thoughts leave your mind now, let all of them leave, leave, let your eyes just stare endlessly, that is all you care about…hypnotized, you are in a deep hypnotic trance.”

Steve felt very weird now, he understood the situation less and less and as another strap came off he felt less and less understanding and more and more just looking at her. He didn’t even hear what she was saying any more, he just stared endlessly letting himself become more and more relaxed as he could not remove his eyes from her.

She repeated over and over again for him to relax, deeper and deeper, and stare deeper and deeper. Every time she said another little knot came undone and more cleavage was shown.

Less and less did Steve actually have thoughts going through his head, he had very little side thought, he didn’t even hear the words and jus let them float in. His mind was relaxed, he was so relaxed, he didn’t even think about the events happening, just looked at her endlessly. His mouth was gaping and he stared like a zombie. After the second strap, his entire thought process was gone. Lindsay said more and more, “Deeper stare deeper, relax just relax, feel like all your thoughts are leaving just focus on me.”

After the third strap on her, and so much cleavage showing, Steve didn’t even understand that he was staring at her, he just did. He didn’t consciously realize anything at all. He just stared and nothing else. He had no idea of his surroundings and that he was staring as the words flowed in. On the deep inside of his mind, he felt so relaxed, more relaxed than ever before.

As the last strap on her dress came undone and her pants came off, Lindsay said to him, “Now you are totally relaxed, and your eyes are deep staring into my body. You will do whatever I say, you are hypnotiiiiiiiized, you are in a deep trance, hypnotized. Just relax, relax more and more. So deep is your relaxation. Steve was in a state like sleep except his eyes were open and he was not asleep at all. He had lost all resistance at all, he looked at her body and was a deep trance. In the deepest depths of his mind, he did not enjoy this but he had to do it. He did not enjoy being forced to do this at all, it was not enjoyable. He did not like staring, the pain he felt wasn’t from the staring and muscle movement, it was the feelings involved in helplessness. He was too weak to break the trance now, and he would soon be totally hypnotized.

She was now only in a bra, her true form was absolutely irresistible.

Now, Lindsay picked up a blue emerald on a string, and right in front of his eyes, at a distance that it did not double, she hung it. She then said, “Look at the pretty diamond, all the pretty colors, just stare deep into it…deeper…deeper…so very deep, you are in a deep trance.”

He had no choice, he stared aimlessly.

“Good, feel more relaxed now, very relaxed.” Her voice was so soothing throughout the whole process.

He stared, then she said, “Now watch as it moves, from eye to eye, from eye to eye, you are relaxed, just watch it, don’t look away, relax.”

The emerald just swayed back and forth and Steve stared deeper and deeper, he had no control, he could no longer hear what she said, he just did it. He watched it sway back and forth with her in a bra. He watched, she repeated things like, “relax” and “from eye to eye” over and over again but slowly she began to say, “you are in a deep trance” intermingled and “you are under my control” and “you will do what I say”. Finally she signaled for Jackie to come down and watch closer up. She then said, “Just relax, now tell me, who do you have a crush on in the school.”

He knew he shouldn’t say it but he just did, it flew out, he had no control. He just listened to everything she said, “Rachel Goldberger.”

Both girls giggled, still swinging the medallion they said, “From now on you will give us your English and Global Studies homework to study.” She repeated it over and over again, every time she did, he said yes. She told him to always obey and then moved the medallion away. She said to him, “Get up.”

Not knowing why, he got up.

“Now walk around the room on one foot.”

He did.

“Go outside.”

He walked onto the back porch.

“Walk down the steps.”

He did.

Now this was just an experiment and a power trip for the girls, but most of all for Lindsey.

“Eat the grass.”

Steve did everything they said for the next hour. Lindsey soon brought him out of it, but when she did. He walked home without the book and vomited every where. In regular hypnosis you have no idea what happened but Steve understand basically what had transpired today and that it was not over.