The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Who’s the master ?

By the slaver.

My name is not important, I am a person who makes his living out of controlling people, men accurately. I would either do this for sex, or so some person, or group could have control of a man, for their own ends, or profit. Manly it was large betting groups, or sports teams that paid for my services. You know the sort of thing, hot sport star, given mind control, now not so hot, loosing big games. Certain people make large amounts of money betting against hot sport star. You get the picture.

I’d just got a call from one of my largess group of clientele they wanted me to go to London, England. They wanted me to give them control of a famous, football star, playing in England. So I found myself on a plane to London.

I entered the hotel, and looked around. The hotel was small, and quite, but not so off the beaten track, that the sort of people that I wish to met wouldn’t stay here. As I got to the desk, I saw a tall dark haired young man, dressed in a jacket, dark trousers, and a shirt and tie. “How can I help you?” He asked. “I’d like a room, and some information about the hotel staff, and guests.” I replied, smiling. I began to focus my gaze on him. “I’m afraid I cannot provide that information, unless you are staff, or the police. But we do have a room, if you wish to stay?” He said. I looked quickly around the lobby, it was empty. “Look into my eyes!” I muttered in a low voice. The desk Clark shivered, and tried to brake away from my gaze. But his eyes returned to my gaze. “Look into my eyes, and you are feeling sleepy.” I said to the desk Clark, so softly now that only he could hear me. The desk Clark now seemed dazed and stood like a stature. “Good, you are now mine, we will go to your office and continue our talk there.” I said. Robbotically the desk Clark said. “Please step into the office, and we can discuss the matter!” He led me into an office behind the desk. I smiled as he led me into the office.

The office was small, and bare, but for a small, old wooden desk, three chairs, and a fire exit in the far wall. It was late, so there was little chance of us being disturbed. The Clark went to drop into one of the chairs. “No!” I said. “Walk towards me, and stand before me!” He walked over to me, and stood still. I walked slowly round the Clark. “What’s your name, boy?” I asked. “Jim, Sir” He replied. I stopped in front of Jim, and once again gazed into his eyes. “You are now totally under my control, you will do whatever I tell you to do. You are totally mine, and you will obey.” I said. “...Totally yours.... Must obey...” Came the sleepy reply.

I quickly removed his jacket, and slide my hand inside his shirt, and the T-shirt beneath. “You are going to feel hot, sexy and aroused. But you can not cum without my promotion!” I told him. I began touching his body, and I lent foreword and began licking his ear. My hands explored Jim’s slim but muscular body; I circled and fondled his firm nipples. Jim began to moan like a baby. I stopped licking his ear, and with my other hand feel the young man’s crouch, which was getting hard. I decided to torture Jim more, and deny him his power to cum for a while longer. It would all help to completely take control of him. I pulled my hand out of his shirt, and T-shirt. “You are feeling so hot, sexy and horny.” I told Jim. “Now, drop your trouser and pants. And hold up your shirt!”

“Yes master.” Jim said sleepily. In a few seconds his trouser and pants were around his feet, and he had pulled his shirt up above his waist. This young guy’s member was indeed well hung, and it was getting harder all the time. His balls were also well hung. I whispered exotic thoughts into the dazed Jim’s ear. Then I touched his smooth, hardening member with one of my hands, with the other hand I fondled Jim’s large balls. I run my hand up and down his member, it was soon fully erect, but still I worked on his member. Jim began to sweat and shake, as his body experienced the exotic shock waves of pleasure that my hands caused as they passed up, and down his member. Jim was now moaning to be let to cum.

“You will cum, when you hear me say ‘GOOD BOY’. I started to shake Jim’s hard member, even harder. Finally I said “GOOD BOY!” After a few more shakes of his member Jim’s member released a great rush of his seed all over the office carpet, but I kept on pulling on his member. Pulling out every last drop of his seed, before I could move onto his next stage of programming, his ball sacs had to be nearly, or completely empty. On and on, I pulled, till finally all he was shooting was dust, the groans he was now making got louder, and louder. I let got of Jim’s member; it fell limply down between his long, hairy, sexy legs. “Good, I’m truly delighted with my sex toy.” I said. “But, there is one more thing you must do, for me.”

“Yes master, anything master!” Jim answered sleepily, swaying slightly. “I have released your seed, now you must serve my member. On your knees, and suck my member.” I commanded Jim. While I had been talking to Jim, I had dropped my Trousers and pants, and got my member erect, and hard. Without a word, Jim dropped to his knees; he took my member into his mouth, and began to service me. Fuck, his mouth was tight, and warm. While Jim serviced my member, I pushed deeper into Jim’s mouth, and messed up his hair. Finally I cum into his sweet, warm, tight mouth. I tried to pull out, but Jim was still sucking hard on my member. It seemed that, as I had wanked him dry, althea he was still under my power, he was going to suck me dry. With a great effort, I pulled out of Jim’s mouth. I pushed him down onto the floor, and made him lick up his own cum from the carpet. While he was licking the carpet clean, I walked over to my travel bag, which I had left by the office door, I took out of it a metal device and a tube of supper glue, and walked back to Jim who had just finished licking cum from the carpet.

I reached foreword, and grabbed his ball sacs, and pulled them away from his body. Then I slid an open metal ring behind his ball sacs, and snapped it shut. Having first put a small amount of glue into the lock. Next, I slid Jim’s limp member through another ring of metal, which had four bars sticking out of it. These bars went too the top, and bottom of both of Jim’s ball sacs, so Jim’s balls were between the two rings. The bars too, were glued into small graves in the first ring. Finally, I slid Jim’s limp member into a metal tube, which was then glued into a grave in the second ring. The tube was bent downward, and tight fitting, Jim wouldn’t be able to get erect, or hard, and would have to sit to pee. I stepped back from Jim, and looked at him. Fuck, this boy was a gay’s wet dream, I stop myself from throwing Jim over the desk, and fucking his ass bare back. No, Jim’s tight, firm, cherry cute, ass would have to wait.

“Jim, get properly dress again.... After that you will remember none of what’s happened tonight, you will not notice the C.B Device on your member. You will now have to sit to pee.” Jim stood looking blankly straight ahead, taking in everything he was told. “When, however you hear me, and only me say ‘BOY TOY JIM’ you will be back under my control, and become my slave again. Do you understand?”

Jim blinked twice, and then answered. “Yes master, I understand.”

“Good, send the files I asked for to my room. Which is...” It just dawned on me, that Jim still hadn’t given me a room. “Which room did you say I was in?” I asked Jim. He swayed slightly again, on his feet, before replying. “Room 1313” As soon as Jim was dress properly again, I released him from my control. “Thank you very much Jim, I trust I’ll get the information in the morning”! I said. Jim come out of his trance, and spoke. “Yes sir, it’ll be ready by...eh...who are you?” I just smiled, and left the hot young boy confused as to why he was going to produce the information for me, and why he had a very sore mouth, and a strange taste in his mouth. As the confused Jim watched me leave, without knowing it, he was fondling the metal device on his member, through his trousers. I picked up my room key from behind the counter, and went up to my room. For some reason the room numbers in the hotel started at 1001, so my room was on the third floor.

Next morning, I was woke at 7.30 A.M. by a knock on the door. Still half-asleep, and wearing just a pair of briefs, I opened the door. Standing there was Jim; he had brought the information I’d asked for. I took the file from him, and sent him away. I had further uses for that hottie, latter. While I eat breakfast in my room, I read the report from Jim. Jim, it seemed was the night manager, and he worked from 9.00 P.M till 7.00 A.M, five days a week. There was a day manager, but that was no good, it was a woman. She worked from 9.00 A.M till 7.00 P.M. The odd two hours between the day and night shifts the desk was unmanned. But some of the other male staff did look hopeful. Also, the target I had come here to take control of would be staying at this hotel, in ten days time.

After finishing breakfast, I spent the morning in a meeting with the people who had engaged my services, for a very large fee. I returned to the hotel, just before lunch. As I opened my room door, a strong bad smell hit me in the face. “What the fuck?” I choked, as I entered the room. “Sorry about this.” Come an Australian voice from the bathroom. “But the drains on this floor were blocked, but yours is the last one. A couple more seconds, and the blockage will clear its self.” The bathroom door opened, and standing there was a tall, bronzed, blond flat-toped Australian. The T-shirt and jeans he wore, were tight across his well trimmed, muscular body. ‘Fuck, this one is even hotter than Jim.’ I thought, as I entered my room, and closed the door. “You’re not with the hotel?” I asked.

“No. I’m a local plumber, called in to help out.” He replied. “Like I said, sorry about the smell.” I gazed at the plumber. “I don’t really mind the smell at all. In fact, it’s making me horny as hell.” I stated. By now the guy was looking through his bag. “I’ve got an air freshener here....what did you say!” He asked as he turned to look at me, his eyes met mine, I got you, I said to myself. “Look into my eyes, and breath in deeply. You don’t want to cover that lovely smell with that crap, do you.” I said. The plumber looked at the can of air freshener kind of strangely and then said. “You know, you’re right, I hate this freshener clap.” And he dropped it back into his bag. I notice that the smell was starting to go. Still gazing into the guy’s eyes, I walked over to the toilet, dropped my trousers and pants, and then sat on the pan. It wasn’t long however, before a strong stink of shit started to fill the bathroom. “Now, just breathe in deeply, and look into my eyes.” The plumber did as he was told.

“You know, that disgusting smell of my shit is so fucking arousing, it makes you wanna pull out your member and jerk off.” I told the plumber. “And boy what’s your name?” The plumber stated dumbly. “Gus.... Disgusting smell.... Wanna jerk off.” Gus was nearly ready, just a few more minutes. Gus could feel his member swelling in his tight jeans; the stink of shit was really turning him on. Gus’s member swelled even more. I looked into Gus’s eyes. “Gus, when I snap my fingers, you will obey my commands, but you will think everything is perfectly ordinary. However, if you hear me, and only me say ‘BOY TOY GUS’ you will go back into a deep trance. Do you understand?” I said. Gus nodded his head, still breathing in the stink. -SNAP- Gus blinked a couple of times, and then looked at me waiting for his orders. I stood up from the pan; my member was starting to get hard.

“You know Gus, I’d really appreciate it, if you could help me. You see there’s no paper here, and my arse is covered in shit, nasty and disgusting.” I told Gus, as I stood up from the toilet, and turned round so my back was towards Gus. “Gus, you are to stick your head up my smelly arse, and lick the shit out of it. In fact, you’re going to find my fucking arsehole irresistible. So, come over here, drop you trousers and pants, knee by my arse, and get started.” I bent forwards slightly. “...Lick arsehole...clean butt...” Gus drawled as he walked over towards me, dropped his trousers and pants and knelt behind my arse. Gus lent forward, just as he started to stick out his tongue; I let out a great fart, straight into Gus’s face. “Suck that in, and start licking. " I ordered. Obediently Gus stuck his nose into my arse, and breathed in deeply, then he stuck out his tongue and began to lick my arse.

“...Fuck...that’s it.... tongue fuck my arse...fuck you’re good...” I gasped as Gus got to work on my arse. Deeper and deeper went his tongue. “Fuck.” I cried, as his tongue hit that magic spot deep in my arsehole, and I cum big time, I felt dizzy and Very light headed. But before I could say anything, I felt something warm, and wet splash up the back of my legs. Gus had last control, and shot his load all over me. I turned round and faced Gus. “That tongue fuck was one of the best I’ve ever had, and you’ve cleaned me out as well.” I told Gus. “But, you have been a bad person. You have cum all over me. So now, to make amends you will lick my member clean, then suck me to orgasm” Without saying a word, the kneeling Gus stuck out his tongue, and started licking my member, and balls. After a short time, Gus stopped licking and opened his mouth, he swallowed the whole length of my now erect member in one go, In no time at all, he had me shooting cum into his hot, tight young mouth. Now I was really giddy and light-headed.

Suddenly Gus was standing really close to me , he seem to be swinging a medallion, with two large yellow gems in its middle, in front of my eyes.

I woke up in my hotel room bed, my head was cloudy, and musty, I just couldn’t think straight. I was still wearing my clothes, but not my shoes. My mouth and throat were as sore as hell, and what was that strange tasted in my mouth. I turned and looked at the clock, and got a shock, I’d been a sleep for over twelve hours. Outside the room’s window, I could hear the late night London traffic. I tried again to think straight but my mind seemed to be getting cloudier, I just could not remember. I pulled the bedclothes off of myself, and swung onto the side of the bed, I put my feet on the ground, and stood up. My head spun even more, I put my hand out against the wall to stop myself from falling over, and the taste in my mouth was making me feel sick. I staggered to the toilet and throw up. I washed my face in the sink, I’d just wiped my face dry, when I heard someone speaking from the bathroom doorway behind me. “How dose the Hypnotise like a taste of his own medicine?” I turn slowly round; standing in the doorway was Gus. He was now wearing only a pair of white cotton briefs, which barely covered his rapidly hardening member, the top of which was all ready above the waistband of the white briefs. And a large medallion lay on the firm muscles of his chest. “BOY TOY GUS.” I stammered. Gus just smiled at me.

“I’m afraid your control over me never was. You see when I was in the Special Services, in the Australian Armed Forces; I had to take a course on brainwashing, and mind-control, and how to counter them. Well, I turned that information around, and I use it to get any guy I want. It also made it easy for me to take part control of you.” As Gus was speaking to me, he walked closer to me, and removed the medallion from around his neck. “You see, Jim the night manager is my boyfriend, willingly, and with out hypnosis. So you can guess that I was none to pleased, when I came by the other night, for a quick blowjob, and screw. And what did I see, you messing about with ‘MY’ boyfriend. Even worse you’ve put some sort of metal device on his member. So I made the stink in your room, and just waited of you to return.”

I was hearing all that Gus was saying, but I just couldn’t understand what it all meant, a darkness was slowly creeping into my musty brain. “But you gave me a blowjob, and tongue fuck. You must have been under my power. You must be ‘BOY TOY GUS’” I said in an quiet voice, my head felt like it would burst. Gus smiled at me, but there was no warmth in the smile. “Yes, I did. But that was just so I could get you off guard.” Gus replied. Gus was now standing before me, he had the medallion in his hand, he held it in front of my dazed face, and started to swing it from side to side. The yellow gems flickered in the light.

“Gaze deeper into the gems. You must look deeper.” Gus ordered. “Deeper, deeper, you are fall into a pit of pleasure. Just look deeper.” I tried to look away, but couldn’t, the flickering gems seem to be pulling me in. A voice, but fading fast, yelled in my head, to get away from here, and not look at the medallion. But I couldn’t move I just stood there as the flickering gems engulfed my mind. “You’re almost there.” Gus laughed. “Almost...yes almost.... Oh, yes you’re there.” I just stood there, helplessly, as Gus took control of me.

“You will call me Master, and from now on your name will be #13, do you understand?” Gus asked. “Yes.” I said. “That’s yes sir, or master, #13. You understand. I think that you need to be punished.” Barked Gus, I just stood there, without saying a word, trying to fight Gus’s strengthening control over me. Gus walked over to the toilet; he pulled down his briefs. “Time your punishment started, 13.” Said Gus, and he sat down on the pan. Soon the stink of shit filled the air, Gus stood up, turned round so his arse was towards me, and he bent forwards slightly, just like I had done. “Oh ok, 13 tongue fuck my arsehole, lick it clean, do just a gooder job on my arse, as I did no your.” I was suddenly mesmerised by Gus’s nasty, disgusting, shithole. I walked slowly over to Gus, and knelt by his arse. Obediently I thrust my tongue into Gus’s butt, and began licking. Gus started thrusting his butt in, and out of my face. While I licked Gus’s arse, the memory of how good, and what Gus did to my arse came flooding back, all I wanted to do was copy what Gus had done. Gus farted a few times in my face as I worked my tongue in his arse.

“Fuck, your doing something right...OH SHIT YES...Oooo...yeah...” Gus groaned out the words, as I continued to lick deeper. “....stop...fuck...stop...” Groaned Gus, I stopped licking, and pulled my tongue out of his arse. Gus turned round, and looked down at me. Then his hand came up, and he hit me hard across the face, the force of the blow knocked me to the floor. But the blow didn’t loosen Gus’s control over me I lay on the floor looking up at him. “Next time, it will be even more painful, if you don’t do as your told. Understand.” Gus snapped. “Yes, sir.” I replied, not looking at Gus. “Good, #13.You are leaning. You’re to go back into the bedroom and strip, after that you’re to stand at attention, with your hands behind your head, and your legs spread apart.” I was powerless to resist Gus’s orders. To my amazement, I got up off the floor, went into the bedroom, stripped, clasped my hands behind my head, spread my legs wide open and waited for Gus.

From the bathroom doorway, Gus watched me I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. As I stood in the middle of the room, I could hear him talking on a mobile. Part or me tried to remember if Gus had a phone when he was in the bathroom. My mind was completely fucked, I was loosing control fast, I wanted to move, to punch Gus face in, but I could do never. Gus walked into the room, and stood in front of me. I just stood there, and stared at him. My eyes filled with tears, and rolled down my checks.

“Now, for the rest of tonight your going to have your ball sacs milked dry, just as you did to poor Jim, but I’m not going to wank you dry, oh no. I’m going to fuck your virgin, untouched arse, while Jim jerks you off.” Gus said, he hadn’t ever finished talking, and the door opened and in walked Jim, he too was wearing just a pair of briefs, and in his hand, he was holding the metal C.D device in his hand. “"#13, you told me, after our little fling in the bathroom this morning, that you’ve never had anything up your arse. When after tonight your arse will be well used, but through more intense hypnosis you will lean how sensitive your hole can be, and how to prolong, and enjoy the pain your arse will suffer.” All the time he was speaking to me, Gus had pulled off his briefs, his member was now fully erect, and he had walked behind me. Jim was now standing in front of me.

I looked at Jim in silent protest, it was no good. I could feel Gus pressing his erect member against my virgin hole, I felt it’s head run up, and down my butt crack. I wanted to protest, but my mind, and body wouldn’t. “Relax and open your hole #13, so we can get started.” Ordered Gus. Against my rapidly fading will, I felt my muscles, and arse relax, my hole open, Gus pushed into me in one mighty thrust. I managed a low gasp, Gus started a steady, thrusting fuck. My head started to spin, my member started to harden I gasped again. Jim took hold of my hard member in one of his hands, and started jerking me off. Under this two-way assault, I didn’t stand a chance, I could feel that I was near to cumming.

A part of me wanted to rebel, but that part of me got fainter, and fainter, soon all I cared about was Gus’s member ramming up my hole, and Jim jerking my member. Intense pleasure fired throughout my body, the next thing I know, I’m shooting what felt like gallons of my men juice all over the floor. “Good boy, #13. Said Gus. “I’ve got some of my studs going in a moment, fresh member to screw you with, to help empty those sacs of your, after which you will have the device on your member, and I’ll make sure it can’t be removed. But Jim will continue to jerk you off. " I was now just a play thing to master now, I’d just be used like a piece of crap, then what? I felt another member push against my fuck-hole, and Jim grab my member.

Well, all that happened a long time ago, after daily hypnotic control, hypnotic suggestion, and fucking, my old life is long forgotten. As master said, after my sacs were drained, dry, the device was placed on my member. And as far as I know, it wasn’t come off since. I wish I could fill every detail of my life with master, but I can’t, I just don’t remember, his mind control over me is too strong, and totally complete. But, I’m permanently content to sever him to the end of my days.

THE END: