The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Whole New View

It had been a few years since I’d been to the eye doctor, I wouldn’t have come anyway but my glasses broke and I didn’t have any choice. I wanted to just get some new frames but the guy I made the appointment with, said that the Doctor would want to see me just for a check up. I sat there waiting in the waiting room, it was late in the afternoon and there was no one else in the office except the male receptionist, who barely talked, totally focused on his work. The doctor came out of the exam room and called my name and I was shocked for a moment. This wasn’t my old greying doctor, this was a young handsome man, with cute glasses and a fit body. He must have noticed my shock because he smiled.

“I know, I’m not the old Dr.Isaacs. I’m his son Ben, Dad retired and I took over the practice.” this younger Dr. Isaacs said, and held his arm out toward the door for me to step inside. I stood up and walked into the darkened room and noticed that all the equipment had changed. It all looked high tech and scifi, there was even this huge machine in the corner of the room that looked intimidating.

“Okay have a seat, just need to check your pressures.” Dr. Isaacs said and I sat down at the little machine that blew puffs of air into your eyes. My eyes teared up and then he directed me to the big machine in the corner. I sat my chin on the rest and then he directed my arms onto the rests of the machine.

“Now this is going to take some high resolution scans of your retinas. I need you to stay still so I’m going to secure your head to the chin rest.” Dr. Isaacs said and must have noticed my apprehension because he added, “I could just dilate your eyes the old fashioned way, but you’ll be sensitive to light and I’ll have to keep you here longer.”

“I guess, this’ll be better.” I said and put my chin back on the rest and felt him strap my head down. The machine was like looking into binoculars, it wrapped around my eyes so I couldn’t see anything from the sides of my vision. I looked into the machine and could see a red dot ahead of me surrounded by a green circle.

“Can you see the red dot and green circle?” Dr. Isaacs asked.

“Yes” I answered.

“Okay good, the green circle is going to get brighter and and then there’s going to be a bright flash. I need you to keep your eyes open as wide as possible.” Dr. Isaacs said and I said okay in response. I open my eyes wide and watched as the circle brightened and then there was a flash and I jumped.

“Oh you blinked. I need you to really keep your eyes open, look back at the green dot.” Dr. Isaacs said and I looked into the machine and saw the red dot.

“The dot’s red though.” I said and then was hit by a flash. “Ow” I said as I jumped,

“You blinked again.” The doctor said and I heard him hit some buttons on the machine.

“Just relax your eyes, It’ll be over in a few minutes. Now just look at the green dot, there’s going to be a few quick flashes this time.” He said and I opened my eyes back up and saw that the green circle had gotten smaller around the red dot.

“It’s a red dot.” I said and then was hit by several flashes in a row. When my eyes cleared, I saw that the circle had gotten smaller and for some reason it took me a while to understand the doctor’s words. I had blinked again, I held my eyes open wide and he said good and the lights flashed again.

“You’re still blinking.” The doctor said disapprovingly.

“I’m sorry.” I said without thinking.

“Just watch the green dot. Don’t take your eyes off of it.” He said

“But it’s re…” I started to say but noticed that the circle had gotten so small that the red dot was surrounded by green, the colors starting to blend together. I was hit by several more flashes and I could feel my eyes starting to lose focus, it was getting harder to watch the re...gree...red...green dot in the machine. The doctor kept telling me to stare at the dot and I did, I kept getting hit with flashes and my body was relaxing with each flash. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the doctor’s instructions, apparently I kept blinking. I heard him ask me something but I couldn’t make it out and just replied,

“Huh?”

“What color is the dot?” Dr. Isaacs asked again

I looked and tried to focus my eyes on the dot but all I could see is green light, it was filling my vision.

“Green” I said,

“Good, yes it is.” he said and I felt him unstrap my head from the machine. My head fell out of the chin rest and lolled around, I didn’t have the strength to lift it up and I was sagging in the chair. “Here let me help you stand up. Just let me do your moving and thinking for you. Doctor knows best.” Dr. Isaacs said and I nodded and let him lift me to my feet. I shuffled forward as he guided me to the chair on the other side of the room and sat me down. My head lolled a bit and I slumped in the chair.

“SIt up straight for me and look at the screen there.” Dr. Isaacs said and I did as he said automatically. Looking at the white screen on the wall, which was slowly turning to a red color. The red color was making me feel uncomfortable, I didn’t like it for some reason and wanted to turn away but I had to do as the doctor said and keep watching the screen. He pulled the phoropter in front of my face and I could hear it whirring, it was electronic and controlled from the little console on his desk. I looked through the lenses and could still see red.

“What color do you see?” The doctor asked.

“Red” I said with a slightly upset tone, and I heard the machine whir and the lenses changed and then I sighed as I saw the screen become more green and less red.

“Now?”

“Green, slightly red.” I said and the machine whirred again and became more red.

“Red” I answered when he asked what color I saw, this when on for some time. The colors switching from red to green, green to red until all I saw was green again and felt relaxed. Then the screen changed and here was a blurry word on it.

“Relax your eyes and read that word for me.” Dr. Isaacs said and I relaxed and let my vision blur and the word became clearer and I read it.

“Obey” I said and then the word changed, and I read that one out loud

“Serve”, it changed again

“Submit” It changed to a sentence this time and I read it without the doctor asking,

“Obey Doctor Isaacs.” It changed,

“Doctor Isaacs knows best.” another sentence,

“Serve Doctor Isaacs.”

“Doctor Isaacs knows All”

“Submit to Doctor Isaacs”

“Doctor Isaacs is your Master.” I said and watched as other words flashed on the screen too fast for me to read. I kept reading what I could, over and over again for what seemed like hours until I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me awake. I blinked and looked up to see the receptionist standing there shaking my shoulder. I was sitting in the waiting room of the doctor’s office. I looked up at the kid’s face and I had a flash of what felt like memory, the kid’s face looking up from my crotch, his eyes blank as he sucked down my cock. I shook my head to clear it, thinking how strange the thought was and asked him.

“What...What happened?”

“You fell asleep waiting for the doctor. He had an emergency and won’t be able to see you today. I’m so sorry, could you maybe reschedule?” He said with a concerned tone, I stood up slightly aggravated that I had been kept waiting for so long.

“No. I think I’ll just find another doctor.” I said and stormed out before the young receptionist could say anything else. I went home aggravated and ended up going right to bed, I thought it was strange that it had gotten so late without me realizing but I ended up not it paying anymore thought. I stripped down until I was naked and climbed into bed, again I thought that was weird, I usually slept in boxers. I fell right to sleep, I dreamed all night of colors, green and red, and words flashing, I dreamed of Dr. Isaacs and that young receptionist. I woke to my alarm going off and I hit the snooze. I turned over and realized I was rock hard and that I had leaked all over my sheets soaking them with pre-cum. I rolled onto my back and reached down and lifted my cock from where it rested against my stomach.

“Oh fuck” I said as pleasure washed through my body. I had never been this hard before, this horny before ever. I heard my phone ding with a text and I reached over to read it, the next thing I knew I was staring at my text messages, there was nothing recent. I put my phone down and realized that somehow I had cum and my cock was soft and my stomach was covered in my load.

“What the hell is happening?” I said and got up and walked to the bathroom and started getting ready for work. I got dressed and went into the office, my day was pretty normal though every time I’d see something green my cock would twitch and I’d get a little horny. It was the strangest thing and I tried not to think about it too much. I got through much of my day okay, except having to go to the bathroom and jerk off during my lunch break. It was now almost time to go home and I couldn’t wait, I really just wanted the day to be over and go home and relax. I was getting my stuff ready to leave when my cellphone rang. I didn’t recognize the number but went ahead and answered it anyway.

“Hello” I said,

“Hi this is Dr. Isaacs’ office.” The voice on the other end said and I was getting ready to tell the guy off and hang up but he kept talking. “This is to remind you that it’s time for your Eye Exam.” He said and my mind froze with those last two words, I couldn’t hang up the phone and all I could say was…

“Yes” My voice sounded hollow as I continued to listen.

“Be here at 4:30, the Doctor will see you then.”

“I will be there” I said in a hollow voice, and the line disconnected. I blinked and shook my head, ‘Was I just on the phone?’ I thought to myself and then I saw the time on my computer.

“Crap.” I said loudly and my assistant looked into the room. “I forgot they rescheduled my eye doctor appointment to today.” I told him and grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room to him giggling. I bolted down to my car and hit the road headed to the Doctor’s office. I drove safely but quickly and got to the office and walked down the hallway to the waiting room. I stepped up to the counter and asked the young man behind the desk.

“Am I late?” I asked the blonde kid staring at the computer screen but a voice behind me answered. I turned around to see a handsome man standing at the door to the exam room.

“You’re right on time.” He said with a smile and he must have noticed my look because he said, “I’m Dr. Isaacs’ son, Dad retired and I took over.” I nodded and walked to the door and noticed the receptionist stand up and walk back down the hallway. As I walked into the exam room, I heard the telltale click of a lock engaging from down the hall. As I stepped into the dark room, I was hit with a feeling of Deja Vu, there was a big machine in the corner that looked really familiar.

“Go ahead and have a seat at the machine there and we’ll start the Eye Exam.” As I heard those words, my mind blanked out and I stepped toward the machine and sat down. I put my face up to it and rested my chin on the rest and stared into the viewer. I could see a red dot surrounded by a green circle and I heard the Doctor ask what I saw.

“I see a red dot surrounded by a green circle.”

“Okay just keep your eyes open.” He said and I did and then there were several bright flashes that blinded me but I kept my eyes open the entire time. The red dot was still there but the green circle had gotten smaller. Dr. Isaacs asked me again what I saw and I told him,

“Red dot surrounded by a smaller green circle.”

“No, the dot is green. Keep watching.” He said and there were more flashes, this continued for sometime and I would tell him that I saw a red dot and he would say no it’s green. We went on like this for some time and I would keep seeing red and he would tell me it was green. Finally after sometime I would start to see green until it was all I saw. He kept asking what color I saw until I finally said, “Green”

“What color is the dot?”

“Green”

“What color is the light?”

“Green”

“How do you feel?”

“Green”

“What are you?”

“Green” Every answer I gave him was green and it must have been what he wanted because he told me to sit back and I did. I looked up at him and he pulled a penlight out of his pocket and shined it on his hand, it was a red light and he shined it at my eyes. I blinked at the brightness and my mind woke up a bit.

“What...What happened?” I asked and he flashed the light in my eyes again and I woke up more.

“You dozed off there, it’s okay. It happens.” He said, “Why don’t you go sit in the other chair for me, please.” He said and I stood up and walked over and sat in the other chair.

“Okay I’m just going to check your eyes one more time with my light. Tell me what color the light is.” He said and I thought that was strange but I kept quiet, just nodded and I heard the click of his pen and then saw the light flash over both my eyes. My mind shut down and my eyes widened and I said,

“The Light is Green.”

“Excellent,” Dr. Isaacs said and I stared straight ahead as he put the phoropter in front of my face and the lenses were swapping around and I stared at the green lit screen on the wall. Words started appearing and I heard Dr. Isaacs say,

“You know what to do.” and the words started slowing down and I started reading the words out loud.

“Obey. Serve. Submit...Obey Dr. Isaacs….Dr. Isaacs knows best….Serve Dr. Isaacs….Dr. Isaacs knows all….Submit to Dr. Isaacs….Dr. Isaacs is my Master….” I said and then the words started changing and I kept reading….”Horny….” and I felt my cock getting hard “Relaxed...Obedient...Green” I said.

“Green is good, horny relaxed obedient. Obey Serve Submit, Green.” I continued reciting as the words flashed and my cock was rock hard and leaking in my suit pants. Suddenly though the light changed to red and words started flashing fast almost too fast for me to read.

“Red...Awake...Forget...No worries….Awake….Forget….Red” I said and then blinked as I looked through the phoropter at the letters on the white lit screen.

“Tell me what’s the smallest letters you can read.” Dr. Isaacs asked me. I shifted as I realized I was rock hard all of a sudden.

“Uhm, second from the bottom, v..k..n..o...p” I said

“Good and now.” He said and the light of the screen turned green and my mind shut down.

“Green. The light is green….Obey Serve Submit Obey Dr. Isaacs….” I went through the mantra again until the screen changed to red and I read those words as well and then the screen was white.

“What do you see now?” Dr. Isaacs asked

“B...n...r...a...h” I said and then the screen went green and I blanked out and went through the mantra until it went red again and I went through the eye test again. This continued for some time until every time I saw green I’d feel horny and relaxed until Dr. Isaacs would ask what I saw and my mind would blank out, and afterwards when I saw red I just woke up not knowing what had happened.

I finished up the eye test and the doctor told me that there was a slight change in my prescription, he said that I should come back tomorrow to go ahead and order my new frames and lenses. I thought it was odd since the next day was Saturday but I nodded along and shook his hand, I stood up and moved to walk to the door.

“Uhm just a minute.” Dr. Isaacs said and I stopped in the middle of the room and heard a switch flipped and the room was filled with green light. I blinked for a minute and started feeling relaxed and a bit horny.

“What color do you see?” I heard Dr. Isaacs ask and my mind shut down and I turned to face him.

“I see Green, Doctor.” I said and then the next few minutes were a blur as Dr. Isaacs told me to do several different things. The lights in the room turned red after a while and I woke up and left. I walked out of the office and felt strange, like something wasn’t quite right and there was a strange taste in my mouth. I disregarded it and drove home, I got back to my apartment and went to take a nice hot bath. I stripped down and realized that I didn’t have any underwear on, ‘That’s weird’, I thought because I knew I put boxers on that morning. I must have just forgot in my rush this morning, I said to myself and sat down in the tub after running a bath. I soaked for some time relaxing in the warm water. I got up after a while dried off and went climb into bed, not bothering to put anything on. My head hit the pillow and I passed out, my dreams were vivid and very arousing and I woke up the next morning with a raging leaking hardon. It was my day off so I didn’t have to work so it was going to be a nice relaxing day at home. My phone beeped with a text and I grabbed my phone and read it. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in front of my computer in the living room and I was covered in cum.

“What the hell?” I said to myself and started wiping the cum off my abs and licking it off my fingers. I stopped myself and then looked at my hand, I’ve never eaten my own cum before.

“What’s happening to me?” I said, slightly disgusted but my hand kept scooping up cum and bringing it to my mouth where I licked it off and swallowed. I cleaned up every drop of cum on me, unable to stop myself and then got up and quickly brushed my teeth. I walked around the house then, doing odd and end chores not bothering to get dressed. Which was odd because I didn’t normally walk around my apartment nude. I was just finishing up washing the dishes when I heard my cell phone ringing. I walked over to the living room, picked it up, and answered.

“Hello”

“Hi, this is Dr. Isaac’s office. Reminding you to come in today to order your glasses.” The same receptionist said, I thought it was weird they were calling me on a Saturday. I thought they were closed.

“It’s Saturday. I thought you were closed, so I was just going to come in on Monday.” I said.

“You need to come today.” The receptionist said.

“But…” I started to say but was cut off.

“You need an Eye Exam” The voice said and my mind shut down and I answered,

“Yes.”

“You will get dressed and come to Dr. Isaac’s office right now.”

“Yes” I said and the line disconnected. I walked to my bedroom in a daze and grabbed some workout shorts that were on the floor and slipped them on. I didn’t even bother to put underwear on and I grabbed a tank top and threw it on. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and cellphone and walked out the door. I know I must have been quite a sight, my dazed look and half hard cock bouncing in my shorts as I walked. I drove to the doctor’s office and after parking, I walked up and knocked on the locked door. I heard it open and the receptionist let me and locked the door behind me. I blinked and came to myself and shook my head to clear it.

“What’s...What am I doing here?”

“You’re here for an Eye Exam.” The receptionist said, “Follow me.” He added and after my mind shut down I did as he said and followed him down the hallway to the waiting room. I turned the corner and Dr. Isaacs was standing there in jeans and a t-shirt at the door to the exam room.

“Ah there you are, step in here please.” He said and I stepped into the room that was bathed in green light. I felt myself start to relax and my cock started to get hard.

“What color do you see?” I heard the doctor say and my cock went rock hard, tenting out my workout shorts and my mind shut down as I answered,

“The Light is Green, Doctor.” I said and stared at the wall, waiting.

“Strip please.” I heard the Doctor say and I pulled my shirt off and then kicked my shoes off before dropping my shorts. I moaned as my cock was pulled down and then bounced up as my shorts dropped and I stepped out of them. I stood there naked and rock hard as the Doctor walked past me and stood by the big machine in the corner.

“Have a seat please.” He said and I walked over,

“Yes Doctor.” I said and sat down and looked into the viewer on the machine. My vision was filled with green and my cock twitched.

“What do you see?” Dr. Isaacs asked me.

“Green, Doctor.” I said and then the flashes started and my cock twitched with each one as my vision was blinded and my mind blanked out. I sat there and stared into the flashes as my mind was wiped away with each flash. They stopped after some time and the light in the viewer went dark. I heard Dr. Isaacs speak then,

“Stand up.” And I did.

“Sit in the other chair.” He said and I walked over, my hard and leaking cock bouncing in front of me as I walked. I sat down in the chair and stared ahead at the screen on the wall. As I stared at the blank screen, I watched as Dr Isaacs opened the door and called out to someone. The door opened wider and the receptionist stepped in, Dr. Isaacs leaned in and whispered something to him and the blonde receptionist stiffened and then walked over and knelt in front of my chair. He stared up at me with a blank face that I could barely see out of the corner of my vision. Dr. Isaacs walked over and placed the phoropter in front of my eyes. The lenses already spinning and whirring.

“Time for your final programming.” Dr. Isaacs said and the screen went green and words flashed on it. It continued for some time and I recited the mantra as I’d been programmed to before. The screen changed and now a picture of a man sucking a cock appeared, it stayed on the screen and then became animated.

“Begin” Dr. Isaacs said and I cried out in pleasure as I felt a warm mouth wrap around my hard cock and start sucking it. I groaned and moaned with each suck of the receptionist, and while I enjoyed the sensations, I was paying more attention to how he was sucking me. As images moved on the screen and words continued to flash, I paid attention to the techniques being used on me and imagining myself using them on other men. I lost track of time as my cock continued to be sucked and I learned from the screen how to do just what was being done to me. I could feel myself being brought to the edge multiple times but the receptionist would back off and I wasn’t allowed to cum.

“Next Lesson” I heard Dr. Isaacs say and the receptionist stopped sucking me. My vision was blocked for a moment as he stood up and I heard the zip of a zipper and rustling clothes. Next thing I knew, the receptionist turned around and moved to sit on my lap. I felt his hand on my cock as if it was guiding it somewhere and then I moaned as my cock was enveloped in warm tight heat. The receptionist bent over and my vision locked on the screen again, only this time it was filled with images and videos of men fucking each other. I could feel the receptionist clenching around my cock and bouncing himself up and down on it and I took note of everything he did as he fucked himself on me. I watched and listened and learned, my mind absorbing everything I was being shown and told. I lost track of time again as my cock was bounced on and I moaned and groaned as I watched the screen and learned.

“Final Lesson.” I heard Dr. Isaacs say and the warmth on my cock left, I heard the receptionist pull his pants up and the door open and close. I was still rock hard, having not been allowed to cum. The screen went blank and the phoropter was moved from the front of my face, I looked over and saw Dr. Isaacs sitting on the stool by his desk. He looked up at me and I felt a rush of pleasure as I looked at him.

“How do you feel?” I heard him ask me.

“Horny” I responded automatically and then thought more about it and added, “Obedient, Submissive.”

“That’s good. Who am I?” He asked and I gazed at his face, I knew that he was Dr. Isaacs and I started to say that but another name came to mind and I said that instead.

“Master” I said and he smiled and that sent a rush of pleasure right to my cock, I moaned as it jumped and spurted pre-cum all over my lap.

“You’re doing a lot better than I thought you would. Tell me now, what is your purpose?” He asked.

“To Serve, Obey, Submit.” I said and the time went by fast after that. Master asking me different questions, asking what I was meant to do for him and things like that. It all just seemed like a blur and then he placed the phoropter in front of my face again and I went back to watching the screen again. I went through watching all the same things I had before but then suddenly a single picture appeared. It was Dr. Isaacs and he was shirtless, I was overwhelmed with pleasure and I couldn’t help but move my hand and wrap it around my cock. I started slowly stroking as the picture zoomed out to show his whole body and I could see he was completely naked and hard. I started stroking myself faster and then moaned as the picture started moving and doing the same thing. I matched my pace to his and he was speaking to me but there was no sound, I could read his lips though. ‘You are mine’ he mouthed.

“I am Yours.” I said, ‘You obey’ he mouthed and I repeated “I Obey” I said

“I Serve”

“I Submit”

“I am Yours” I would say and it would start over, I kept repeating his words and stroking myself in time with him. He sped up and so did I, ‘I am your Master’ he mouthed

“You are my Master” I said and he said it again and I repeated myself. He kept saying it as he rubbed his hands up and down his chest and I did the same. He asked me ‘Who am I?” and I answered

“My Master.” Again he asked and again I answered, “Master” He kept asking and I started chanting as I felt my orgasm building

“Master..Master...Master” I would say as I stroked faster and faster and then he mouthed one word and he started cumming ‘CUM’ he said and I did with a cry

“MASTER” I screamed and shot my load all over myself. ‘Good Boy’ was his last words before the screen went blank. I sat there for a moment until the phoropter was removed from in front of my face and I looked at Dr. Isaacs face. I could feel my cum cooling on my skin but I still just sat there and waited for him to do my thinking and acting for me. He rolled closer on his little stool and smiled down at my cum covered crotch and stomach.

“That was quite a load you shot there.” He said

“All for you, Master.” I said automatically, to which he smiled.

“Good boy.” He said and that made me smile, he handed over a container of wet wipes and told me to clean myself up and I did. I wiped up all my cum and threw the wipes away and sat there staring at him as my cock stayed half hard. He told me to stand up and get dressed which I did and then I sat back down. The lights in the room suddenly changed and it was filled with red, I blinked and shook my head. The lights went back to normal and I was sitting there with Dr. Isaacs, I had no idea how I had gotten there or what I was doing here.

“What? What happened?” I asked.

“You fell asleep in the middle of the fitting for your new glasses.” Dr. Isaacs said and I nodded as that had to be what happened. Dr. Isaacs knew best, I could trust everything he said. He leaned over and placed my new glasses on my face and finished adjusting them. I couldn’t help but stare at his face as he sat in front of me. It was like he held all of my attention, I didn’t mind that, I liked paying attention to him. He finished adjusting them and I stood up to leave the room, he called my name, I stopped just at the door and turned toward him.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” He asked and I turned my head questioningly to him.

“You forgot your treat. Slutboy” He said and then he gripped his crotch, emphasizing the bulge there. My eyes locked onto it, I could see the outline of his cock as that word bounced around my head. I looked back up at him and nodded,

“Of course.” I said and walked back over to him and got down on my knees in front of him. Only two thoughts bounced around my head Slutboy, and the image of Dr. Isaacs cock in front of me. I reached out and unzipped his jeans and reached in for his cock, I wrapped my hand around it and pulled it out of his fly. I was slightly surprised that he wasn’t wearing underwear but didn’t care now that I could see his hard uncut cock in front of me. I leaned in and kissed the head of it before running my tongue along the underside of it. I heard him moan and it made a rush of pleasure wash through me. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking it, I’d never done anything like this before but somehow I knew what to do. I whirled my tongue around his head when I came up and then sucked down hard as I moved down his shaft. I felt his hand move to the side of my head and I stopped on instinct and relaxed my jaw. He started thrusting back and forth in and out of my mouth. He started gagging me on his cock and I just let him, it went on for some time before I heard him groan and cry out and then I felt his cum shooting down my throat and filling my mouth up. There was so much that it started leaking out the sides of my mouth and dripped down my chin. He pulled out then and I licked up the cum on my chin and swallowed it with a grin. I watched as he tucked his cock away and I stood up as he did so, as soon as he zipped his fly, I blinked and said.

“Thank you, Doctor. That was a very good treat.” I said and pushed my glasses up on my nose, he smiled at me, said goodbye, and I turned and left.

The next two weeks passed without much happening, I was enjoying my new glasses and work seemed to be going really well, I had been having strange sex dreams though. I didn’t really remember them but I always woke up rock hard and leaking through my boxers, that is till I started sleeping nude and would just soak my sheets after that. I had changed a lot about my normal habits, walking around my apartment nude, I bought a webcam and would sit there often at night jerking off while it was on.

I woke up again that morning, hard as a rock and my sheets were soaked again. I soaked them in pre-cum every night and hadn’t cleaned them so you could smell it in my room. I kinda liked it, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my half-hard cock and was just barely able to pee. I thought about jerking off as I tried to remember my dreams from the night before, I looked at myself in the mirror and had just wrapped my hand around my cock when I heard my phone start ringing. I walked back to the bedroom and put my glasses on and then grabbed my phone and answered it.

“Hello” I said having not recognized the number.

“Time for your morning, Eye Exam.” The voice on the other end said and my mind blanked.

“Yes Dr. Isaacs.” I said and then heard a tone through the line and the lenses of my glasses changed tint so that all I saw was tinged green.

“What color do you see, Slave?” Dr. Isaacs asked me and my mind slipped down into trance and I became my true self.

“I see Green, Master. I am Yours. I Obey, I Serve, I Submit.” I said as I started smiling hearing the Master’s voice and my cock went completely hard and started dripping pre-cum.

“Good boy” He told me, “Get on your webcam.”

“Yes Master” I said and walked over and signed into skype, I called the only contact I had in there and just as the phone call disconnected, Master appeared on my screen. My other hand was already around my cock and slowly stroking it as I smiled at the man who’d enslaved me. He was sitting in his office and he was dressed in his normal dress clothes for work.

“Good morning Master.” I said,

“Good Morning, Slave.” He answered me, “How did you sleep?”

“Wonderful Master. I dreamt of you all night long, I woke up hard and I had soaked through my sheets yet again with pre-cum.” I told him with a smile.

“Excellent,” He said, “And how goes your anal training?” Master asked me.

“Good Master, I continue to watch the videos you’ve assigned and I’m able to get three fingers in my ass with ease.” I said and he smiled and that made me moan.

“Good, time for your next task. Today before you come home, you will get a set of dildos and butt plugs and begin training with them. You have a deep need for something in your ass, Good Boys have their asses filled.”

“Yes Master, deep need for something in my ass. Good Boys have filled asses.” I said with a moan.

“Also, today you will skip lunch and remain at work. You will have a visitor at lunch, I expect you to serve him like a Good Boy.” Master told me

“I understand Master. I will be a Good Boy.”

“You know how you will know it is him.”

“Yes Master”

“Good boy, now jerk off and give me a show.” He said and I lifted my feet up and started fingering myself for him. The camera was set up so that every time I spoke with him, he could see my entire body. I sat there running my hand up and down my shaft, three fingers in my ass stretching and fucking my hole.

“Tell me who you are, Slave.” Master tells me.

“I am Yours, Master. I am a Slave, I Obey, I Serve, I Submit. My body is yours, my mind is yours, my will is yours. I am a Toy to be used by you and those you wish to use me. My mouth, my hands, my ass, all serve you Master.” I said moaning the entire time.

“Good boy. Bring yourself to orgasm. Cum for me, cum for your Master.” He told me and I started stroking and fingering myself faster and faster. “Oh OH OHHHHH MASTER” I screamed as my orgasm took me and I shot all over myself. I hit myself in the face and it dripped on my lips and I licked it up as I heard Master say,

“Good boy,” There was a tone afterwards and the tint of my glasses changed to red then cleared. I blinked as I realized I was sitting in front of my computer covered in cum with my fingers in my ass. I looked and my webcam was on and open to skype but the other person was just a blank screen. I didn’t know who was watching me and that kinda excited me, my cock was still leaking cum and I pulled my hand off of it, scooped some up and licked it up while smiling into the camera. Not sure why I did that but I liked it, and the other person must have too because I got a message saying ‘Very good’ before they logged off.

I showered and got dressed shortly after and headed out to work, as the day went by I just couldn’t get comfortable. I felt like something was missing, I had this strange itchy empty feeling in my ass and I would rub it against my chair as I sat in my office working. I went through my day and soon it was lunchtime. I’d normally go out for lunch with everyone else but decided to stay behind today.

I sat there doing work when I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was strange as everyone was gone and I didn’t have any meetings scheduled.

“Yes, come in.” I said and the door opened and a handsome older man stepped inside.

“Can I help you?” I asked as the man stepped further into the room and up to my desk. I stood up and shook his hand as he answered me.

“Yes I have a meeting with someone right now.” The guy said a little nervous.

“Who’s your meeting with? Everyone’s out to lunch right now.” I said as I watched the guy for a minute.

“I’m here to meet with Slutboy” He said and my head spun as that word bounced around in my head.

“What?” I slurred out and noticed the guy started smiling and he spoke again.

“Slutboy” He said and my cock went rock hard and my eyes went straight to his crotch as I answered him.

“Yes Sir. I am your Slutboy, how can I pleasure you today?” I said as I shrugged out of my coat and started loosening my tie.

“I really would just like a blowjob.” He said and I walked around the desk as he sat down in the chair in front of my desk. I knelt down and started unzipping his fly, “As you wish, I’m your Good boy today.” I said as I fished his cock out, he was uncut and about 5 inches, he wasn’t hard yet but was getting there. I figured he’d be about 7 inches by the time he was completely hard. I kiss his head and slipped my tongue under his foreskin, and heard him moan as his cock filled with more blood. I started bobbing my head back and forth as his shaft hardened, his moans encouraging me. I was so busy in my task, that I didn’t notice the man take his phone out until he told me to look up. I did and saw that he was videoing me, I pulled off his cock when he asked me if I liked that. I slowly stroked him as I looked up into his phone’s camera. “Oh yea, I love sucking hard cock.” I said and went back to sucking him as I looked up at the camera and made a show for the man. I started sucking him harder until I felt his balls start to tighten and he groaned out. I felt the first shot of cum on my tongue and then pulled off his cock and let the rest of his load land on my face as I looked up at his still recording phone.

“I hope you enjoyed that, Sir. I live to please men and their hard cocks.” I said as I licked cum off my lips and smiled up at him.

“That was so fucking good, I’ll make sure to recommend you.” the stranger said and I smiled.

“Thank you, Sir. A good Slutboy lives to please.” I said, “How else may I serve?” and realized that he was still recording me. I watched as he stopped and put his phone away and then tucked his cock back into his pants.

“No that’s it.” he said and then turned to walk out of the room. He stopped before the door and turned back toward me.

“Good Job, Slaveboy” he said as he walked out of the room. I felt the trigger take hold and I stood up and moved back behind my desk and continued with my day. I noticed later on that a substantial amount of money had been deposited in my bank account. I thought it was odd but I didn’t question it further. The following weeks passed the same way, work, lunch meeting, deposit, then back home. I adjusted quickly to my new life and had to say I wished I hadn’t waited so long to get new glasses. Things were so much clearer now and I made sure to recommend my Doc to everyone I knew.