The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mf, mc

NAME: Who says you can’t go home again?

Chapter 1: First Date

Synopsis: A strangely persuasive man finishes his studies in Tokyo and returns to the countryside to coach a high school swim team. When he decides to enjoy himself with one of the swimmers, he ends up with more than he had planned on.

This story is fiction. It bears no resemblance to any events in real life, nor the characters to any actual people. It is fantasy, and any sane reader should know that the events described herein are not real, and trying to make them real would be morally and legally wrong. This story contains strong sexual content, and should not be read by any one under the age of 18 or by anyone who might be offended.

Note: The Japanese school year begins in April, rather than August, so students are half a year or more older than their American grade-level counterparts. A 3rd year student (senior) would either be 18 or turn 18 during the school year.

Aya laid her head on her desk as Mrs. Yamaguchi left classroom 3-2. What a nightmare her senior year was shaping up to be. First period was English, with old Mr. Nishimura reminiscing about talking to American GIs after the war. These days people only talked about GIs when another Okinawan rape case hit the news. Worse, that was followed by Japanese class. Why did they have to read stupid books from a thousand years ago? It’s not as if anybody cares about how people spoke back then; save it for the old folks who watch the historical dramas on NHK, she pleaded silently. Math was usually alright—at least she was good at it—but Mrs. Yamaguchi was one of those annoying teachers that think they are some kind of latter-day samurai or something because they wear silly headbands and scream about how important it is to do well on the college exams.

And that was the problem, she knew. The tests. Everyone was so single-minded about getting into a good school. Why couldn’t they accept that some people wanted to do other things? She couldn’t understand why it was so important for her to go to college. Everyone told her that “a good school leads to a job at a good company, which leads to a husband with a secure future”„in other words, a future as an office lady, followed by motherhood. That wasn’t enough for her. She would go to Tokyo and become an actress. Or a singer. She wasn’t sure how, but she was going to Tokyo to make her name.

“Aya? Hello?” She opened her eyes to see her best friend Mariko smiling at her. “It’s not that bad. At least it’s a subject you like.” Mariko grimaced. She was Aya’s opposite at school; she loved poetry, of all things, and sometime made Aya listen to her compositions. “You have to pay attention so you can help me with my homework.”

“I know, I know. I guess math isn’t so bad—but that’s not the problem. You know what I want to do after we’re done with high school but my mom just won’t listen.”

“I know, but she means well. Why can’t you just go to some school in Tokyo and look for a job once you get there?”

“But that means I have to study all this useless stuff! Just so I can forget it next year!” Aya complained. “Between swim practice and studying I hardly have time for anything else.”

“I know, I hardly see you anymore except when we’re studying.” Mariko said softly.

“I’m sorry. You know I want to get together, but my mom—” Aya sighed. “If only she wasn’t so uptight about me getting into a good school—” Her voice trailed off.

“What about this weekend? I bet we won’t have too much homework yet. Let’s go to Toyama City—Miho says that APIA’s summer displays are ‘way cool.’”

“Miho would say that, wouldn’t she.” Aya replied.

“Well, what about it?”

“No promises, but let’s do it. Saturday morning I have swim practice till 9:00. Meet at Tateyama train station at 9:30? I’ll just stuff my gear in a locker.”

“Great!”

The two friends kept chatting until the chimes rang to start 4th period, when they rushed to put away their math books before their next teacher came.

When their new science teacher slid open the door to classroom 3-2, Aya turned to Mariko and whispered,

“Hey, he’s kind of cute!”

The object of their interest, Mr. Yoshiaki Shibata, silently stepped on to the teacher’s platform in front of the class and placed his notebook down on the podium. His cropped hair was ten years out of date, but somehow, Aya thought, it fit with his large eyes and easy smile„the kind of face a comic book baseball team hero would wear. This early in the morning, he hadn’t changed into sweats yet, so he was still wearing the dark gray pinstripe suit he had come to school in; his red tie had caused a few snickers in the teacher’s room. His arms hung from broad shoulders, and she wondered if he really had been a high school baseball hero after all.

Before speaking, he pursed his lips and looked around at his new students. Aya had a cute smile, and she knew it. It started under her pert nose and spread across her whole face, a bouyant grin that never failed to cheer the viewer. She was a swimmer, with a swimmer’s body. The long slender limbs she saw in fashion magazines would never be more than a dream for Aya, but her strength was hidden under fluid curves and smooth skin. The breasts that pushed out her school blazer weren’t the biggest in her class, but big enough that she could hold her head high in the locker room.

Her best friend Mariko looked nothing like Aya. Sitting adjacent, Mariko’s greater height was obvious, and her long hair sparkled in the sunlight. Aya’s hair was cut in a bob and had absorbed far too much chorine to ever be that smooth and shiny. Mariko’s stature only accentuated her slender build, making her look like a piece of delicate china next to Aya. Already self-conscious of her height, her small breasts„just bumps on her chest, really„made her even more vulnerable to teasing from the other girls. To protect herself she kept her mouth set in a line that made her seem rather cold, but Aya knew she could relax when they were alone.

Among the other 30 or so students was Aya’s old boyfriend, Ken. Last year they had been together in class 2-1, but since they had broken up she wished he would move to a different class so she wouldn’t have to deal with his come-ons. He kept his hair long—he wanted to be a musician, he said. Last year, when she was only in her second year of high school, it had seemed so romantic and when he had hit on her, she had succumbed. He was her first lover, and she secretly suspected that she was his too, but he would never admit to that. They had dreamed about running off to Tokyo and becoming pop stars together, but once she got to know what a jerk he was, she had dropped him and never looked back. There had been one other, but—

“Good morning, class.” Their teacher’s voice snapped her out of her reverie.

“Good morning, Sensei.” They chorused.

“My name is Shibata. Yoshiaki Shibata.” He began. “I will be teaching chemistry this year, to all five classes of the 3rd year.”

He didn’t look like a science teacher, she thought. He looked like he could teach P.E. He looked sharp in his suit, too. Maybe he’d even wash his lab coat? She wondered.

“I have also been assigned to supervise the swim team, in case any of you are on it.”

Aya opened her eyes wide and stared. Excellent! Their high school team always placed respectably at meets, but had never managed to climb to first rate status. Perhaps he could help them do it. Last year Mrs. Kawara had been assigned to the club; she barely knew how to swim and never helped with practice. Now those shoulders made sense, she realized.

“Lucky girl.” Mariko elbowed her friend and whispered.

“What? Oh yeah.” Aya grinned. “You think he’ll put on his swim suit and get in the pool?”

“Maybe I should sign up for the team too.”

“Mariko! I just hope he washes his lab coat sometimes. Mr. Mori’s always stunk so bad.” She finished. Aya wrinkled her nose and both girls giggled, covering their mouths with their hands. She liked science, but Mr. Mori’s personal hygiene issues made last year difficult for her.

“I spent two extra years at university in Tokyo, getting my master’s in Neurobiology. Then I came back here to Toyama, where I grew up, to be a teacher.” He didn’t say that he had been forced to come home to the country to care for his ailing parents. Nor did he reveal what he had spent his years in Tokyo studying.

Aya, at least, would find out soon enough.

Aya regained consciousness with a little shudder. She found herself on a small cot in the corner, away from the cluttered desks that filled the rest of the pool office. Night had fallen and the room was only dimly lit; what light there was came from the exterior floodlights.

“What the...where am I?” She wondered aloud. Sitting up, she finally saw her teacher, Mr. Shibata, sitting at one of the desks.

“Shibata-sensei, what are you...what am I doing here?” She said, confused.

“Waiting for you, of course, " Yoshi thought. It hadn’t taken him long to make his choice. He preferred the gently rounded shapes of female swimmers to the slim, almost bony bodies that most schoolgirls had; of all the girls on the team, he had been drawn to her guileless charm at once.

“ You don’t remember? During swim practice you said that you were feeling queasy, and asked to lie down.” He said innocently.

“I„oh, right.” She remembered feeling ill, leaving practice early to change, then asking for permission to lay down, but nothing after that. Now she couldn’t feel any trace of what had been bothering her before. Suddenly she felt very conscious of her situation, alone at night with her teacher.

“Sorry to cause trouble. I guess I feel well enough to go home, now.” She told her teacher and nervously headed for the door.

wait

Halfway to the door, Aya stopped instantly, a look of surprise spreading across her face. When she tried to move toward the door her legs refused to obey her. Blushing, she strained to move her legs as Yoshi sat and stared at her.

“What’s wrong, Aya?” He asked.

Aya stammered “N-N-othing, I...”

A look of curiosity on his face, Yoshi walked over the cot where she had lain and sat down. Aya bit her lip and turned away from Mr. Shibata as she turned bright red. She had to get out of here!

“Aya, are you ok?” Yoshi asked, looking concerned.

“Yes, its n-n-nothing.” She said, still refusing to face him.

walk to the center of the room

Suddenly her feet moved again and she started to breath a sigh of relief until she realized that her legs were carrying her to the middle of the room—this was like something out of a nightmare! What was happening?

take off your shirt

As if in a dream, Aya watched her hands rise to unbutton her shirt. Her white bra stood out against her brown skin, holding her breasts tightly against her chest. Near the top of each pad, her nipples showed clearly through the fabric. I must be dreaming, she rationalized, I must be. Unresisting, she felt her shirt drop off her shoulders to the tile floor.

Dreams like this had come before. She could never remember the details, but the feeling of expectation when she woke was always the same. Already she could feel a stirring in her abdomen. It figures she’d have a dream about her cute new teacher after swim practice, she thought.

Aya looked down at her chest, watching her breasts rise and fall. Some of her friends had more interesting underwear, but Aya’s mom would never buy anything fancy like that. Slowly, her hands rose to cup her breasts, pressing the soft flesh under the cotton.

if you’re going to put your hands there, put them to work

Without thought, she began to knead her breasts, using her fingers to move them in slow circles. She avoided the nipples, knowing that would come later, and savored the gentle pleasure from her chest. The sensation in her abdomen tightened; with a sudden move she turned to look at her teacher, her dream lover to be? Aya smiled at him as she continued to rub her breasts, lifting them up for him to see, then squeezing them together, then offering them up again. This was definitely one of her nicer dreams, she thought.

“I like this attitude of yours, Aya. You are quite a little slut.”

Aya’s hands froze for a moment—that isn’t what her dream lover was supposed to say. She wasn’t a slut, not like Ayumi in 3-1. Miho said she had slept with every boy in her second grade class, like it was a quota or something. But then, dreams didn’t lie, did they? Is this what she really wanted to do? Seduce her teacher? She couldn’t deny her own excitement, after all.

“I can do anything in a dream...” Her voice trailed off.

“Dream?” Yoshi sat up, surprised. “Oh, Aya. Oh, Aya.” He smiled. “But this is real. We really are here together. In the pool office, taking off your shirt and showing me your tits.”

Aya’s brow furrowed. That couldn’t be. Only in dreams was she not in control of her body like this. Hadn’t it moved on its own? She puzzled.

“That can’t be„this is a dream.”

“Like a wet dream, yes, but so very real.”

“No, no.” Aya shook her head furiously, trying to wake up.

“I’m not sure what is going on in your head, but whatever it is, I sure like what it does to your nipples.” Yoshi commented.

“What!?” She managed, frantic to escape as she looked down to see her now-erect nipples visible through her bra. Embarrassed, she brought her hands up to cover them and looked away from her teacher. What if he was right? What if this was real? This was horrible. Why wouldn’t he just leave? She asked herself. Aya felt herself about to cry, at the shame of putting herself in this position, when she realized that her hands were once again slowly kneading her breasts.

“Help me.” She whispered as the tears started.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I can’t control myself...my breasts...my...my...I...” She stopped, unable to actually say the words.

“Why don’t you take off your bra and we’ll take a look.” He said.

Shocked at his betrayal, she stared at him with her mouth open. “Huh!?”

do it

The crimson returned to her face when she realized that her hands had left their ministrations of her breasts to unhook her bra. Too stunned to resist, she wept silently as it dropped to the floor. She bowed her head in shame—she could never look him in the eye again, she thought. Nor did she want to—the pervert!

She whispered, “Please let me go home now.” Then louder, “Please?” she begged.

But her teacher said nothing, and when her bra dropped to the floor and both her hands returned to her breasts, he just sat and watched. She stood crying, caught in the feeling of her hands alternating between massaging the flesh of her tits and grinding the nipples between thumb and forefinger.

you will remain aroused. you need sex

Soon her pussy moistened and the memory of Ken’s cock came flying back to her, and the way his hands had pleasured her before he drove it into her hole. She was rubbing her hips against each other now, desperate for the sensation.

“I could be wrong, Aya, but it sure looks like you are trying to seduce me.”

“Nooo....Help me!” She pleaded, as tears continued to run down her face.

come here

Aya was torn be a mixture of shame, dread, and growing excitement as her legs carried her to the bed where her teacher was reclining. When she reached his side, her eyes were screwed shut, but the tears kept flowing.

When he put his hands on her hips it felt like an electric shock and her eyes flashed open. Her mouth opened to scream—

silence

Yoshi pulled down her skirt and panties in one quick motion, leaving her nude except for her knee-high socks. A small triangle of black curls lay covering the intersection of her thighs.

“Mr. Shibata!” She exclaimed, her shame overridden by fear. She started to cross her legs to cover herself, but—

spread your legs and play with your pussy

When her fingertips touched her pink clit, a wave of sensation shot out from her loins, causing her legs to buckle. Slowly she sunk to her knees in front of him—her left hand still kneading her breast while she slipped her index finger into her pussy.

“ugh...” she grunted, driving it home. How could she be doing this, she wondered.

She touched herself sometimes, yes, but never in front of anybody, and here she was, debasing herself in front of the same teacher she had joked about with Mariko. He must think she was a little whore, like one of those high-school girls in Tokyo who had sex with older men so they could pay their cell-phone bills. She wasn’t, though! She just„just„couldn’t control her body.

Yoshi, suspecting what she was thinking, smiled. “Aya, look at yourself—I never knew you were such a...slut.”

“But...ugh,” she started, but was cut off with another grunt as her index finger kept thrusting into her cunt. “I’m...ahh...”

“A slut!”

“Nooo....” She pleaded, half beginning to believe that he was right.

“Say it!” He barked.

“Ahh....” Moaning, she redoubled her assault on her pussy.

“Say it!” Yoshi thought about commanding her, but there was a little thrill to seeing this cute girl decide she was really a slut all on her own.

“I’m not....ugh....I’m...a slut!” She finally shouted through her tears, resigned to whatever fate had in store for her. She had tried to resist, but nothing she did seemed to matter.

“And what do sluts want?” He asked.

“Huh?” She replied, momentarily confused. Then the image of Ken’s cock flashed in her mind and she knew what she must say.

“Down there...”

“What?” He persisted.

Comprehension finally dawned on Aya. Mr. Shibata was somehow responsible for this, and now he was going to fuck her! She had wanted him, yes, but in a bubble-gum kind of way, and certainly not to be on her knees before him, humiliating herself. But what could she do?

“You. I...ugh...I....ugh” She tried to speak, but the waves of feeling as she masturbated was too much and she couldn’t get the words out. Then she realized that she did indeed want him, she wanted his cock, and she wanted it badly.

“Ahh....hold me.” She whispered.

“What?” He asked, cupping his hand at his ear. “What do you mean, ïhold you’?”

“FUCK ME!” She shouted, falling on her back to the floor, spreading her legs as wide as she could, offering him her pussy.

“You are a slut, aren’t you.” He laughed, pulling his T-shirt over his head. Slowly he reached for his pants. Aya’s eyes fastened on his crotch, waiting to see his cock, as her hips now bucked up against her hand. Moving slowly to tease her, he turned around and began sliding off his sweats and underwear. With his legs apart, Aya could see the bottom of his scrotum from her position laying on the floor.

“Ohh....” She said, the knowledge that soon his cock would fill her empty hole sending shivers down her body.

Naked, he turned to face his little slut. His cock was not huge, but it was more than enough for her little pussy, she decided, staring at it. Now she was annoyed at her hands for keeping her pussy occupied when its real purpose was right in front of her, jutting out from Shibata-sensei’s crotch.

“Make my hands... ahhh... stop” She begged.

you’re free of all my restraints

Suddenly Aya’s hands stopped for a moment. She could control herself again! So it must be him who was doing this to her, she knew for sure. She sat up; maybe now she could escape before it was too late! Then she noticed that she was fingering herself again, and this time with no-one to blame but her own sluttiness. “Am I really a slut?” She wondered.

Then the shape of her teacher’s cock filled her eyes, and she realized there was no escape. She needed that cock in her pussy. As the rational part of her mind screamed, she rose from the floor and moved toward him, hands reaching for his meat.

Yoshi stepped backwards to the bed and lay down, waiting for her.

“That’s it, slut, come to your master, come to my cock. Trust me, soon it will be the most important thing in your whole world.” He crowed. Aya shivered at the implications of his words, but her need drove her forward.

Reaching the bed, she eagerly climbed on, one hand grabbing his erect pole. Holding it upright, she lifted one leg to straddle his body.

wait

Helpless, she froze, with one leg in the air like a bitch taking a piss.

“I think your hot pussy will have to wait a little longer.”

“Please...” She begged, all semblance of modesty gone as she surrendered to her new persona.

“You have three holes and I will use them all, but in the proper order.” He said, maintaining his hold on her.

“You mean my...” She stopped, scared. She was suddenly conscious of her puckered asshole, where some of her pussy juices had collected while she was laying on the floor.

“Heh, yes I’ll fuck that cherry little ass of yours too, but not yet. First I want you to suck my cock.”

In her mouth? It seemed so dirty. She knew boys liked to talk about it, Ken had wanted her to do it, she had even heard that the American President liked it, but she couldn’t imagine actually taking it in her mouth.

Yoshi solved her dilemma by grabbing her head and pushing it down to his crotch.

“Remember—you are my slut now, Aya, and you will do as I say.” He reminded her, as with one hand he gripped the hand she had wrapped around his shaft, keeping it upright, and held the back of her head with the other, forcing her face down onto him.

Accepting the inevitable, Aya closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and allowed him to lower her face farther, till the tip of his cock just slipped between her lips. The smell of his arousal was strong and it didn’t make opening her mouth any more inviting, she thought.

Then, before she could react, he thrust his hips upward, driving the tip of his shaft against the back of her throat. Aya froze, unsure what to do.

suck it like a popsicle

Without conscious volition, her head began bobbing up and down on the head of his cock, lips puckered around it, just as he had commanded.

deeper

As he commanded, Aya lengthened her stroke, struggling the pain as the length of his cock forced the tip against her closed throat and from the ache in her jaw from keeping her mouth open so far so long. Nevertheless, she sucked faster and faster, desperate to please her new master so she could feel the release of his cock in her pussy that she so needed.

Her roughness began to annoy Yoshi, but he realized that she was trying to please. Well, enough time to teach her later, he thought.

“That’s enough, Aya.” He said, pulling her face up. “And now it’s time for your reward.”

Aya moaned, still awkward from the effort of fighting the soreness in her jaw to keep pounding up and down on his shaft.

“Y-You mean...?”

“Yes, put your leg down and climb on,” he said with relish.

Pain forgotten, she gave a little squeal of joy and climbed forward to position her cunt over his waiting crotch. As she lowered her hips, the tip slid easily along her lower lips, still slick from her fingering. When it finally slipped into her opening, she quickly thrust her hips down until she felt his crotch against hers.

“YESSSS”

Startled at her screaming, Yoshi tried to remember if he had locked the outside door.

Waves of pleasure radiated out from her cunt, as Aya felt sensations like she had never had before. This was so much better then it had been with Ken. Yoshi began bucking up and down, feeling his cock slide deep into her tight pussy. Abruptly the sensation was too much for Aya and her whole body spasmed in the orgasm she had been building up to for so long. She froze, back arched as her cunt rhythmically clenched his cock for a period that seemed to go on and on. When it was over, she collapsed on his chest, completely spent.

Unheeding, Yoshi maintained his pistoning into her now unresisting form. Repeatedly he pulled almost out, then drove back in with brutal thrusts. Aya’s body shook each time he slammed into her crotch, but otherwise remained motionless with her eyes closed. Finally, it was all too much for him, and he groaned as he shot his cum deep inside her abdomen. Spent, he flopped back onto the bed, his cock leaving her pussy with a wet pop.

For a long time he was content to lay there, next to Aya’s unmoving body, with one of her legs draped across his crotch. Smiling, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close. Letting his fingers trail languidly across her belly, he tried to figure out what to do with her. Perhaps it would be best to instruct her to keep their relationship secret, but do little else, he decided.

Lost in thought, he failed to notice that Aya had opened her eyes. She looked down at this his hands caressing her and smiled contentedly. Whatever had happened, it may have started out miserably, but now she was sure that Shibata-sensei wanted her as his secret lover. Oh, she would be the envy of all her friends! And what he did for her went beyond anything Ken could have dreamed of doing—he’s just a little boy, she thought. Closing her eyes, she was almost purring as she snuggled closer into his chest.

Startled by her movement, he turned to regard her. Looking at her now, he felt ashamed of what he had done. He had raped her mind and body, used her roughly and painfully. How could she still want to be close to him? Why didn’t she run away? He wondered. What should he do now?

“Hey, you awake?” He asked softly.

“Uh-huh.” She mumbled into his chest.

“Did you like that?”

“Uh-huh.” This time the affirmative was more definite.

“Wanna do it again?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You know what that means, right? How I like it?” He asked.

“Huh?”

“When we’re together, you’ll do whatever—whatever—I say.”

Aya paused, thinking back to what had actually transpired and what he had done to her. Could she really be seriously thinking of being with this man? And yet, how could he humiliate her anymore—he had already seen everything and he couldn’t make her do things with other people because then the secret would be broken and he would get fired. Surely sex like that was worth an ache in her jaw and pussy, those would go away soon, she decided.

Then again, did she have a choice? Couldn’t he just take her like he did today? Aya shivered.

“Uh-huh.” She whispered.

“What?”

“Y-yes.” She stammered.

“Yes what?

“Alright, I’ll do anything you say. But you’ll be nice to me, right?

“Of course I will, Aya.” Yoshi replied before he realized that taking care of her in the way she wanted wasn’t quite what he had in mind. This wasn’t going the way he planned.

“Then I’m yours.” She said, turning her cute face up at him and smiling. “Do you want to do it again now?” She grinned, sliding her left hand down his torso to his now-soft penis.

“Not now, dear.” Dear? He wondered at himself. “I have some things to do. But first there is something for you to do.” He said, trying to put some hardness into his voice, which proved difficult in the face of her puppy-dog grin. “My cock needs to be cleaned.”

“Sure.” she said, getting up to wet a cloth. Yoshi held her arm, stopping her.

“Clean it with your mouth.” He said evenly. Aya’s face fell, the pain and dirtiness she felt earlier coming flooding back.

“Can’t I just wipe it clean?” She pleaded.

“No. This is something you need to get used to.” He stared at her, still holding her arm.

With this, the full impact of her new status finally sunk in.

“If I don’t, you’ll just make me, won’t you.” She asked of his silent expression. With a sigh she returned to the bed. Closing her eyes, she brought her face down to his crotch again, smelling the mingled scents of both their fluids. When she was horny before, the smell had been vaguely sexy, but now nothing of that remained.

suck it

With a gasp, Aya dropped her mouth to his crotch and began licking him furiously. Tasting her own juices for the first time, she almost gagged, but her determination to please her new master overrode her disgust and she kept at it.

‘Maybe I can do this.’ She thought, flicking the soft tip of his cock with her tongue before taking it in her mouth. Sucking tenderly this time, she rubbed her tongue up and down the short length. Yoshi relaxed, letting her please him, knowing that she was well and truly his.

With a mischievous grin, she lifted her head, releasing his wet cock with an audible slurp.

“Can it be my turn now?” She asked, reaching down to caress her thighs.

Yoshi laughed, torn between wanting to put her in her place and a rush of warmth for this girl. Without saying a thing, he placed his hands on her head and implanted his commands.

you will tell no one of our relationship. When we are together in front of others, you will act as you always have. When I call, though, you will come to me.

Aya’s eyes glazed as the force of his commands took hold.

Pleased, Yoshi stood up and reached for his clothes. Shaking off her stupor, Aya turned to him, sitting on the edge of the bed, slowly pulling her legs apart to show him her secret places. With a slight pout, she asked,

“When can we do it again?”

“You really are a slut, aren’t you?

“Only with you, Teacher.” She replied as she reached for her own clothes and began dressing. When they finished, Yoshi told her,

“Run along now, Aya, I’ll lock up here.” He gave her a pat on the behind to get her moving.

“Bye-Bye, Sensei.” She waved as she left the room.

Well, that didn’t go so badly, Yoshi thought as he locked the door to the pool. In fact, Aya was quite a bit more than I thought she would be. Not a bad first date at all.