The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

19.

The (Six Months Later…) Visitor

Kyle awoke in his bed, several girls surrounding him, January, Easton and Austen to his left, Kate, and Dakota on his right. He slowly got up and went downstairs after throwing on some clothes only to see Jason, with Beta’s arms wrapped around him, talking to a man who had to be Jason’s father. They looked just alike, with the glasses and the demeanor.

“Dad. This is Kyle Lee.”

“Ah, the Savior of Skylight, and the guy who bangs my daughters.”

“Uh, hello…sir.”

“Sir is right.” The man said with a glare and then a grin, “I’m Waterfield. Aaron Waterfield, Jason’s father. Your father in-law or your father in-spirit since you haven’t put a ring on it yet.”

“Uh yeah, I was getting around to it.” Kyle said sheepishly.

“Regardless, that’s not why I’m here. I need your help again.” Mr. Waterfield said growing serious.

Again? Right. Mr. Waterfield had worked with him to create the monster hunter app.

“How can I help.”

“Get your vision first, then we’ll talk.”

“What?”

“Suffice it to say, we have a new problem on our hands, and when I say problem I say real problem. That means trouble for the entire world. Real trouble. But that’s all pins and pinheads until you get the vision, cuz that’s how we stop it.”

“What?! You know I’m going to get a vision!? How? What the—”

He blacked out.