The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where are my Manners?

“Hello, hello, is there anyone home? Please, I just need to use the phone.”

“Patience, just be patient. Now, there we go. Sorry for taking so long to answer the door. It’s just you caught me a bit by surprise. It is the middle of the night you know.”

“I know, I’m so sorry. It’s just the storm and my car broke down, and none of your neighbors seemed to be home. Thank you so much for answering. I’m not sure what I would have done.”

“Now, now, calm down, young lady. You’re practically shaking. Come on in and tell me all about it. My home is your home.”

“Thanks. You have no idea how much of a relief it is to see a friendly face. My night was just awful!”

“Sure looks that way. Were you at a party or something?”

“Yes, I was with a few girls from school. We got all dressed up, decided to hit the town for some innocent fun. Next thing I knew, they’d run off with some boys they met, and I was left alone in a part of town I really wasn’t comfortable in.”

“Sounds horrid.”

“It was, I had to fight off these leering men that probably thought I was some party girl and not a student from the suburbs. Then when I got to my car, I noticed the check engine light was on.”

“Oh no, that must’ve been frightening.”

“It was. And then this storm starts up, I get lost driving home, hoping whatever was wrong with the engine could wait until my dad could look it over in the morning.”

“Yes, it is quite a downpour out there. Oh, I’m so sorry, where are my manners? Here let me get you out of that wet coat. You must be chilled.”

“Thanks, I really am. Here you go, sir.”

“Now, that’s much better. Sit over here by the fire. Warm yourself up. Why that really is a nice dress you have on!”

“This? Well yeah, I guess it’s not bad. It’s what I wear to school dances. Never really went to a club before though. A lot of the girls were showing a lot more than I’d be comfortable with.”

“Yes, some girls do that these days. Why you should have seen the young lady that came knocking on my door this last Halloween. Her name was Megan. She looked about your age.”

“Megan? There is a Megan in my class. She’s earned herself quite the reputation in recent weeks. If you ask me, sir, she’s a bit of a slut.”

“Oh yes, that’s how she struck me too. Not like you. So what is your name, if I may be so bold?”

“It’s Amy. And yes, I was really out of my element tonight. I’m just glad I found someone nice when I needed help. So is there a phone here I can use. I’ll just call my dad.”

“Oh, the phone of course. Well, it went out about ten minutes before you began knocking at the door. But I wouldn’t worry, it should come back on in no time. For now though, just warm yourself by the fire here. I enjoy the company.”

“You’re really too kind sir.”

“Nonsense. It’s the least I can do. At least your clothes didn’t get too soaked. But those shoes look like you got them all muddy. I should take them for you and clean them off.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I probably tracked some in when I got here.”

“Don’t worry. It’s my place as your host to be thinking such things. You just rest your nerves. Here, lift one foot up, I’ll remove your shoes for you.”

“Well thank you. Sir, you’re a rare type of man. Most boys my age are only interested in one thing and it isn’t taking my shoes off.”

“I try to be a better example of the male species. There we go, one off. Now your other foot. Ahh... very nice shoes. Heels look good on a girl like you. And not to be crude or anything but your legs are very nice. Back in my day we called these nice gams.”

“Aw... you’re making me blush sir. Thanks so much for being so kind. You never know who will answer the door on a night like this.”

“I’m a unique individual. I just genuinely enjoy helping people. It’s in my genes I think. Hold on a second while I take these to the kitchen and wipe them off.”

“Okay. You know this is a really nice home you have here. It seems so warm and inviting. The place I was earlier was just horrible. The people were like animals. My friends even acted like animals. I was thinking we’d be at some classy nightclub where we’d dance and maybe flirt a little. It just turned out so different.”

“The real world can be a frightening place, very scary to a young girl like yourself. But I saw one thing about you as soon as you walked in.”

“What was that?”

“Hold on, let me come back in there. There now, shoes all cleaned. I’ll sit them with your coat here next to the fire. That way they dry.”

“So you were saying, sir?”

“Ah yes, the thing I saw in you, Amy. Well I’ve seen many girls your age. Take Megan for instance.”

“Most guys have by this point.”

“Too true, I imagine. But see you are a different sort. Look at you dressed up in that fancy red dress. Your youthful curves perfectly accented. Your full breasts pushing outward with each breath. You have a charm that just draws men in, but you are no slut like Megan was.”

“My breasts? Should you really be commenting on things like that?”

“I’m sorry. I was speaking crudely again wasn’t I? It is late. What I was trying to say is that you Amy, are a natural room brightener. You were made to be the center of attention but unlike Megan, you were also made to be of a certain class. You don’t just give your body away.”

“Oh, uh... well I think I see what you’re saying.”

“Yes, I’m trying to find my words. Sorry if I’m doing a poor job.”

“No, no, you’re fine. I’m probably still over-defensive since those creeps at the club tried to hit on me.”

“Johns?”

“What?”

“Nothing, so tell me Amy, you’re still shivering a little. Did your clothes get wet on the way here? They don’t look too bad.”

“Well, it’s just the fabric. My dress is cold, maybe a tiny bit damp from my coat touching it.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. There are my poor manners again. Here, let me get you out of that wet dress. I’ll hang it over here to dry.”

“My dress?”

“Sure, I can’t have you catching cold here in my living room. That would simply be inexcusable.”

“But wouldn’t that be a little awkward?”

“Don’t worry at all, young lady. I’m a mature man. I won’t think anything badly of you. Besides, we’re alone here. No need to worry.”

“Um... well okay. Here, help me with the zipper.”

“Of course. My my, Amy. You do have such lovely skin. You don’t mind my saying that do you?”

“No, thank you.”

“Yes, it’s so porcelain creamy white. You clearly avoid too much sun exposure. You know more and more girls seem to completely ignore the dangers of too much sun exposure.”

“I know, many of my friends often look so tan they appear foreign.”

“Yes, it’s a shame they can’t be comfortable in their own skin. You, Amy, are very comfortable, aren’t you.”

“You know, mister, I really am. You’re a wonderful host.”

“There now, dress all removed. Sit closer to the fire to warm your chilled skin. I can tell just by your thick little nipples that you’re still chilled.”

“My what?”

“I said you’re covered in goose pimples. You seem chilled.”

“Oh. Yes, it was a cold rain out there.”

“So tell me why you wanted to go downtown tonight.”

“It was my friends’ idea. They thought it might be fun for some suburban teens to head down to where the action really was. I guess they just liked parading down the city streets in their best outfits.”

“I thought so. I had you pegged that way when you walked in.”

“Pegged what way?”

“A street walker. That’s you.”

“A what?”

“You know, a pretty young girl, walking the streets, advertising herself.”

“I’m not a slut, I said that already.”

“Oh, and I’d never call you that. The word is just all wrong for you.”

“I’d hope so. I mean, I’m a good girl. My daddy raised me well.”

“I’m certain he did. I wasn’t meaning to imply anything crude by my comments. But would you mind if I passed along some observances from an older wiser man?”

“No, I guess not.”

“Okay then. So Amy, look at yourself now. Look at where you are and what you’re wearing. You’re seated in my home, wearing only your panties and bra. Your hair, while damp, is long and rich brown. It still has the body that shows you obviously put time into your appearance.”

“I do.”

“You see. I’m a gifted observer. But what you might fail to recognize for yourself is the simple reasoning behind putting that effort into appearance. Your body is very nice. You stay in shape I bet, probably exercise.”

“Some.”

“Exactly, and through all that, Amy, you’ve gotten a beautifully proportioned physique. Those breasts of yours, if I may speak openly, are perfectly rounded, and more than a handful. I bet they feel fantastic in a man’s hands.”

“Um... I’m not sure we should be...”

“Sorry, just an observation. But what’s really important is, you went out and walked those streets with your friends. You said those men came on to you.”

“They did. They were creeps!”

“Johns.”

“What?”

“Nothing. But the real reason those men bothered you, is not because they appreciated the womanly curves of your flesh. It was that they simply thought they could have you for free wasn’t it?”

“For free?”

“You know, those men thought you were a slut.”

“Oh, right. And I’m no slut!”

“No, Amy, you certainly aren’t.”

“Thank you.”

“Amy, you’re what I like to call a lady of the evening. Much more classy than a slut.”

“A lady of what?”

“Sorry, you kids just haven’t kept up with the vernacular. Maybe your daddy would know the term. Anyway, Amy, you’re no slut. You’re a whore.”

“A what?! I’m not a whore.”

“Calm down, Amy. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’ve had a rough night. Those johns didn’t want to pay for you. I can sympathize with you. People often just try and take advantage of young ladies these days.”

“But I’m no whore.”

“Sure you are. Think about it. You came here late at night. You’re wearing a flashy red dress. You now are only wearing your underwear. You’re far too attractive to be hanging out with a man like me. I mean we’ve never even met before and yet here I am, sitting across from you watching your nipples stiffen even harder.”

“My nipples?”

“Yes, clearly your body knows what it wants.”

“But... but I’m a virgin. Virgins aren’t whores.”

“Sure they are, I mean in the beginning. All whores have to start somewhere. Don’t get me wrong, you’ve done the prep work. Your body is in tight little shape, you’ve been educated, so I’m assuming you know finances. And now you were just going out to begin your career on the streets.”

“I... I was?”

“Sure, but that’s where you made your mistake, Amy.”

“Mistake?”

“Yes, you see I think you’re more of a suburban whore. I bet you more prefer going door to door and offering to suck guys off for a dollar. Or maybe you work for your daddy, you know fucking his business partners for big contracts. I’d bet you can’t wait for them to have you sprawled on your back taking a full load in your tight little cunt while daddy watches all pleased. ”

“But that would make me a slut.”

“Actually, no it wouldn’t, not if you were being paid for your services. See that’s why you’re so much smarter than Megan. She gives it all away. You know what you have and how to sell it. But see, the city was just too much too fast. You need to go a little slower.”

“I do.”

“Exactly.”

“I feel funny.”

“I bet you do. I was speaking rather bluntly about things. It probably turned you on. Why I bet these drying clothes over here aren’t the only thing wet now.”

“Oooh, I think you could be right.”

“Of course I’m right. I’m always right about little whores like you.”

“oooohhhh... stop calling me that!”

“I’m sorry, again my manners slipped. It’s not polite to get you all worked up like this without following through, is it?”

“Noooo...”

“Well that’s okay, Amy. Here, I have twenty bucks here. Think that’s enough to start your career as a whore off right?”

“Twenty bucks?”

“Yes, nice crisp bill. Just waiting for you to take it home. You would like to have it, wouldn’t you?”

“Um... I don’t know.”

“It’s okay Amy, maybe we should see if the phones are working. You can call and ask your daddy what you should do.”

“Er... okay, thanks.”

“Not a problem. Here, let me check. Ah yes, working fine now. Here, you dial and tell your father what’s happening.”

“Okay. Um... hold on.”

“Fire sure is warm. But those nipples of yours are just burrowing from that bra, aren’t they. Makes me really hope your daddy says yes.”

“Hello Daddy, yes... yes I know it’s late. I’m sorry. I know I should have been home hours ago. But... but well I had car trouble. No, I’m fine. I stopped and got some help from this man. This man, he’s nice daddy. No, I didn’t call for a ride. I was wanting to ask. Is it okay if he fucks me for twenty dollars?”

“What’s he saying?”

“He’s upset. Just a second. No daddy, I know what I said. He has a twenty dollar bill and he likes my little whore body. I thought that might be a fair price but I wanted to ask you.”

“Here, Amy. Let me speak to him.”

“Hold on daddy, here he is.”

“Hi, is this Amy’s father? Yes, yes I know sir. I was sitting right here. I heard the whole thing. No, she seems okay. I don’t think she’s been drinking. I was wondering though about that.”

“Is he angry?”

“Confused, now be polite and let me talk business.”

“Sorry.”

“So what I was wondering, sir, is whether the twenty bucks might let me fuck her little cunt and also feed her some of my sperm. I do enjoy pumping some thick cream down a teenager’s throat. It revitalizes my body you might say, watching her eyes widen, seeing the way she always misses a few dribbles. No, I understand the confusion. It’s a tough decision. I mean Amy here is one hell of a hot little whore. I can see why you’ve been keeping her at home.”

“Ooooh.... I’m really horny.”

“That, oh that was just your daughter talking about being horny. I’m afraid our talk is probably making things worse for her. Sir, no need for such crude language. I understand it’s the middle of the night. You probably wanted Amy out all night earning tons of money and getting fucked full of cum. She had a rough time though, so please don’t be angry with her. Yes, I’m sure she’s still determined to be a good little whore.”

“Oooh... please hurry!”

“No, that was still her. She’s taking off her bra now. Wow, sir, may I compliment you on your daughter’s tits. They are fantastic looking. Not meaning to sound crude, but how do you avoid fucking her brains out yourself? Oh, you were waiting until tonight huh? Makes sense.”

“Ohhh... ohhh hurrryyyy!”

“Hold on a second. I’ll hand the phone back to her.”

“Here, Amy, your daddy has something to say to you.”

“Oooh... oh, Hi daddy! Am I a good little whore? I am, thank you so much. I’m sorry I didn’t stay downtown and earn some money. Okay, yes okay... right daddy. I’ll let the man here fuck me as much as he wants. What daddy? Well... okay, I can ask.”

“He has a question?”

“Yes, daddy wanted me to ask if you could bring me home around 7? He said he got worked up thinking about me and wanted to screw me doggy style before he had to go into work.”

“Sure, that’s fine. I can give you a lift home. I’ll even call a tow truck for your car.”

“He said yes daddy. Okay then. Sure daddy, I look forward to you plugging me too. Oh daddy, you’re getting me worked up. Thanks, see you later. Bye, bye!”

“So, are we ready then?”

“Sure, mister. Daddy helped make it much clearer. You’re supposed to fuck me and do whatever you want. But I get paid up front.”

“Of course. Here you go, nice crisp bill, fresh from the bank. Those bank tellers these days. Some are just perverted little cunts. But they do take great deposits.”

“Oooh... hurry up. Hurry up and fuck loads into me! I need to stop being a silly little virgin. Daddy said so.”

“Sorry for my crudeness regarding the bank. Here. just let me open my robe. There we go. Hop on board, Amy.”

“It’s soooo big!”

“Just take it slowly. Ah, there you go, straddle my lap. Oh wow, Amy, your tits feel even better than they look. These are amazing!”

“Ohhhh! OH your hands feel soooo right touching me. Oh my god! Oh wow! Is that your.... touching my....”

“Ungh... it is indeed, Amy. Now just sit down and let it fill you up. Slowly, no slower.... oooof!”

“OOOHHHH Fuckkkkkk! Oh fuck meeeeee.... fuck my little whore brains out! Make me earn my money!”

“Ohhh... Oh wow Amy, you are a natural. Your cunt is so incredibly warm and tight. And the pace you set for yourself... unghhhh... it’s so delightfully bouncy. These tits are driving me wild!”

“Soooo good! Sooooooo good!”

“Yes Amy, you’re a very good whore. I’d never have guessed you were a virgin when you entered my home. You have a natural ‘fuck me’ attitude. I... unghh... really must compliment you. For such a young girl... unghhh... you’re going to go very far as a whore. Your friends probably won’t be half.... ohhh... half as successful as you.”

“Ohh fuck... Oh... Oh I can feel something! I can feel something amazing!”

“Unghhh... Oh Amy, that’s just me getting ready to fill you with cum. You like being filled with cum, right? Most whores do.”

“Ohhhh.... yessssssss! So much! So fucking much! It’s incredible!”

“Oh Amy, Oh wow. You have no idea how good a whore you are!”

“Thank you so much for coming to my rescue tonight, sir.”

“Of course. It’s the least I could do. I just like to help people in need. It’s the right thing to do.”

“Ohhh wow, you filled me so full. It’s running down my leg. It tickles.”

“Well, here Amy, hop up. I think it’s time you learn the art of a good blow job. I want to fill your head with more than just thoughts on your success as a whore.”

“Money please.”

“Oh, no Amy, since I’m giving you a ride back to daddy, this is all included with the twenty dollars.”

“Aw... well okay.”

“That’s a girl. Just kneel down and let those tits hit my thighs. I’ll show you some tricks you can use on daddy later. I’m sure he’ll thank me.”

“Daddy sounded so eager to fuck me doggy style. I can’t wait.”

“You’ll have to stop by sometime and let me know how that goes.”

“Oh of course. You’ll be my first regular customer.”

“Now I just take your head and...”

“This is so fun! Thanks, mister. Thanks for helmmmhppphh... mphhhh....”

The End