The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Trashy Met Classy

Day Seven

Lizzie woke up a whole lot more happier than she had been the night before. Having her pussy licked was bound to do that to her.

Getting up early was getting easier for Lizzie. At first, that had been the hardest thing for Lizzie but once she got used to it, once she got used to serving, she found it really wasn’t all that hard to do.

This day was supposed to be her day off but her mistress had told her that she needed her and for some reason, Lizzie had said she would be there.

Maybe it wasn’t all that hard to figure out, Lizzie thought even as she slipped on her sexy maid’s uniform. After all, it wasn’t like she actually had a life of her own. It was amazing how quickly her life had come to revolve around that of her mistress.

She was ready when her mistress got up. She fixed breakfast and then she waited.

For all the talk of her being needed, her mistress seemed to have nothing special that needed doing. In fact, it almost seemed as if the woman seemed to be taking things easy and yet, Lizzie found it impossible to complain. If her mistress wanted her there, then that was where she was going to be.

Late in the morning, her mistress announced that she was going out and that she wouldn’t be back until dinner. It was looking more and more as if there were really no reason to have Lizzie around.

Her phone rang about a half hour later.

“Hello?”

“Hey, baby.”

“Cedric,” the young maid exclaimed. “What are you doing calling me here?”

“Just calling to see if you were free,” the man said. “Buddy of mine’s in town and we were looking to see if we could party.”

“Can’t,” Lizzie said. “I got to work.”

“I thought today was your day off.”

“It was but I was needed here.”

“Really? That’s too bad. What are you doing?”

“Not much, really. Actually, I’m here all alone.”

“Let me get this straight. They tell you they need you, they take away your day off, and you’re not really needed for anything?”

“That’s about it.”

“Damn, baby, you got to learn to stand up for yourself.”

“I know,” the girl said. Cedric just didn’t understand. It wasn’t like she could stand up to her mistress. She had to do what mistress said. It was her job.

They ended the conversation a few minutes later. Lizzie knew Cedric was mad but she also knew he just didn’t understand and that was okay with her. She understood and that was good enough.

A couple hours later, her phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“Hey, baby. You still alone?”

“I told you I was going to be alone nearly all afternoon but I also told you I couldn’t come out and see you.”

Cedric laughed. “I know what you said, baby. That’s why we decided to bring the party to you.”

“Huh?”

“We’re right outside your door, baby. Why don’t you open the door and let us in.”

“I can’t.”

“Come on. You’re there all alone. Who’s going to know.”

“I shouldn’t.”

“Don’t give me that crap, baby. You know you want to. Open the door and let me in.”

“But—”

“Come on, baby. Just open the door.”

There was no way Cedric could know it but Lizzie was already at the door. She knew she shouldn’t but she really wanted to see Cedric. Her little, white pussy was hungry for his big, black cock. Maybe he was right, she thought. Maybe she should let him in.

Her hand was already moving. Who really would know, she reasoned. Who would know if she let Cedric in.

Her hand turned the lock and then she was pulling the door open and she peered out and there was Cedric with his friend. “I’m here,” she said.

“You going to let us in, baby.”

Lizzie stood aside as she let the two men in. “Sure,” she said. “Come on in. Make yourselves at home.”

Cedric was a man of few words. “This here’s Reggie,” the man said. “He’s only in town for the day but I was telling him what a hot, little pussy you had, and I was telling him that you’d probably be willing to let the two of us fuck you silly.

Lizzie knew she should have been upset at this characterization of her but she wasn’t. In fact, her pussy was so totally wet. Just thinking about Cedric and his big, black cock had been enough to get her wet.

“So how about it, baby. You willing to give us what we want?”

Lizzie hung her head but only for a moment. “Sure,” she said, “I can do that. Let’s go back to my room and—”

“No, baby. If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right out here in the open,” and then to Lizzie’s amazement, she watched the man open his jeans and pull out his cock. “You want this,” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned.

“Then you better come and get it,” and with that, he started off through the residence.

He didn’t stop until he’d reached the mistress’s bedroom. There he positioned himself right in the middle of her bed. “You want it,” he said again, “then you better come and get it.”

Lizzie hesitated. She knew this was wrong but she also knew she wanted to do it. She kept going right after that big, black cock.

She’d almost reached Cedric’s cock when the man stopped her. “Let’s see those panties first,” he said.

The girl stopped and then she turned. She lifted up the hem of her maid’s uniform and she showed the guys her g-string. “You like these?”

“Yeah, baby. Looks good. I like that.”

“You want to see more?”

“Yeah, baby. Now, let’s see the pussy.”

Lizzie stripped off her underwear leaving her pussy bare to the world. She let a finger slide in between her legs. At first, she just stroked the outer folds but it wasn’t all that long before she had that finger pressed up inside her.

Cedric was stroking his cock as he watched the girl finger fuck herself. It was clear he liked what he was seeing. “All right,” he said finally. “I think you’ve earned yourself a go at this. Come over here and suck on this.”

Lizzie quickly mounted the bed and then she was sliding in between Cedric’s legs. Her mouth drew close to the cock in front of her and then she was taking that cock in her mouth.

Cedric ran a hand through Lizzie’s hair. “That’s it,” the man groaned, “suck on it.”

She was still sucking on Cedric’s cock when she felt someone’s hand on her ass. She might have forgotten about Reggie but he certainly hadn’t forgotten about her and when he stuck his cock in her cunt, he certainly gave her something new to think about.

Lizzie moaned. The man felt almost as big as Cedric. What were the odds of that? Getting two big, fat, black cocks for her little, white pussy. Damn, that just felt so good.

“Just keep sucking that cock,” Cedric instructed her.

As if she were going to stop, Lizzie thought. She liked getting it from both ends. There was no way she was going to stop sucking his cock.

Besides, she liked being used and she knew that was what was happening to her. These guys were using her for their pleasure and she liked it a lot.

“Oh yeah, baby,” Cedric groaned. “That’s it. Suck it. Suck it.”

Lizzie moaned. She knew what this man was going to do. He was going to cum in her mouth and she knew she wanted it.

“Oh yeah, baby, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it. Oh-h-h-h-h fuck, yeah. Here it comes.”

Even though she expected it, it still caught her by surprise when it happened. Cum surged into her mouth and she did her best to swallow it all down and all the while, Reggie continued to pound her pussy with his cock.

Finally though, she pulled her mouth free from Cedric’s cock. She looked back at Reggie, his cock still plowing its way into her pussy. “It’s your turn,” she said. “I want to taste you, too.”

Reggie pulled his cock out. “You want this?”

“You know it,” the girl said enthusiastically.

The man stretched himself out on the bed. “Well, if you want to taste this, you might as well let me taste yours.”

Lizzie grinned and then she was straddling the man’s body. She could feel his hands on her ass even as she took hold of his cock and almost at the same time as she took that cock in her mouth, she felt the man’s tongue as it touched her pussy.

She was still sucking that cock and still feeling that tongue on her pussy when she felt another pair of her hands on her ass. She didn’t have to look back at him to know that Cedric was hard again, and then she felt his cock as it pressed up between her cheeks.

The cock in her mouth slipped free as Lizzie gasped. She’d never had a cock in there before, but she groaned. Fuck, he was big. He was so fucking big. He was big inside her pussy so how big would he feel in her ass.

Her mouth went back to the cock in front of her but still, she kept her mind on the cock in her ass. She was worried. She was very worried.

At least Cedric was taking his time getting into her ass. Oh fuck, he was big. He was so fucking big.

Lizzie moaned. The man seemed to have established a rhythm but damn, he was just so fucking big.

She could feel Reggie moaning against her pussy and instinctively, she knew what that meant. He was going to cum inside her mouth and she wanted him to do it. She wanted him to cum inside her mouth.

Want became reality as that cock suddenly erupted, showering the insides of her mouth with oozing goo.

And that cock, it just kept right on cumming, pumping more and more of itself into Lizzie’s welcoming mouth. She loved it. She really did.

And then she was back again, focusing all of her attention on the cock in her ass. So big, she thought. It was so big. It was too big.

She groaned as Cedric pulled her body off of Reggie’s. He was lying down on the bed and then he was pulling the girl on top of him. “Turn around, baby,” he told her. “I want to be able to reach around and feel those tits of yours.”

Lizzie obliged and then without even being told to, she reached down between her legs and she took hold of that big, fat cock and she led it to her waiting pussy.

“You know better than that, baby,” the black man said. “Take it to the other hole.”

She would have liked to feel it in her cunt, but reluctantly, Lizzie did as she was told and soon, she was doing it. Soon, she was pressing her ass down onto that cock.

“Lean back, baby, and let me feel those tits.”

Again, Lizzie did as she was told and then she could feel those big, black hands as they reached around her and fondled her tits.

“Yeah, baby likes this. Come on, baby. Don’t stop. Fuck my cock with your ass.”

Lizzie was moaning loudly. Her ass hurt. It hurt a lot but she knew she had to keep it up. She knew she had to keep fucking that cock with her ass.

She’d stopped paying attention to what Reggie was doing. He didn’t matter now. What mattered now was that cock in her ass. That was about to change.

Reggie came and stood in front of Lizzie and suddenly, she was getting her first good look at his cock and man, that dude was big.

Reggie seemed to know what the girl was thinking. “You want this,” he asked her. “You want this cock?”

Lizzie stared at the man’s cock even as she humped the other man’s cock with her ass. “Yeah-h-h-h,” she said.

“Lean your ass back then,” the man told her. “Lean your ass back.”

Lizzie leaned even further back. Her body was pressed up against Cedric’s and she could feel the man really going after her tits.

And then Reggie was sliding in between her legs and Lizzie moaned. She could feel the head of his cock as it pressed up against her pussy lips.

And then it just wasn’t the head of his cock and it wasn’t on the outside. That big, fat cock was entering and Lizzie moaned and groaned as her pussy took more and more of it.

“Yeah, you like this don’t you,” the man said. “You like it when I fuck you like this.”

All Lizzie could do was moan. She did like it. She liked it a lot. She had two big cocks stuffed deep inside her and she felt so fucking full. She absolutely loved it.

The men were going to cum inside her. Lizzie knew that. They were going to cum inside her and she couldn’t wait. She was theirs to do with as they pleased. She want them to do it. She wanted them to use her body for their pleasure.

Reggie came first, shooting a load of cum deep inside Lizzie’s cunt. Almost immediately thereafter, the owner of the cock she was riding let out a long groan and suddenly, he was cumming, too, and that was all it took. With two big, fat cocks cumming in her tight, little pussy, that was all it took to make Lizzie start to cum, too.

The two men left shortly after that. Lizzie surveyed the damage. They’d really messed up the mistress’s bedroom but then hey, she was the maid, wasn’t she, and it was her job to clean it up. In no time at all, she’d have everything back to normal and no one would be the wiser.