The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When the Cows Come Home

Commissioned by Mike Lee

This story takes place directly after the events in Ashley Wants a Fat Cow

4 months ago…

With a gasp Breixo sat up. His body was in pain. His back especially hurt. Had he slept on it wrong?

Taking a deep breath and sitting up, Breixo looked over the garbage that littered the alleyway he was in.

Alleyway? He looked up to the sky, it was overcast. It might rain soon.

The stink of trash was nearly overwhelming as he realized he was no longer in a sterile environment. He looked down to discover he was naked. Entirely. His skin now blemished with small scratches from the night’s rest. Looking down he saw a black spot drawn in magic marker on the back of his left hand.

Breixo now inhaled deep the outside air. He savored the rotten smell of the alleyway. It was no longer putrid to him. It wasn’t stale. It was fresh to him. It was the smell of freedom.

How had he ended up here? He pondered the thought briefly, but ultimately it didn’t matter. He was out! He was alive!

Breixo Artur Abreu. That was the only name he could remember. He knew that wasn’t who he was. It was who he had become. And for better, or for worse, it was still who he was now. But he could change that now.

His life was now his own. He was no longer owned by the Facility.

A cool early morning breeze ran through the alley. The chill pimpled Breixo’s skin. He shivered at the sensation, unsure exactly if it was pleasurable or not. It made him feel alive, and yet it also reminded him of his nakedness.

It wasn’t cold. But it wasn’t quite comfortable.

Rising, Breixo’s calloused feet tiptoed through the alley as he began to look for garb to cover himself with. Most anything would do, but plastic bags wouldn’t get him far if there were people about on the main roads. He had to trust that whatever buildings he found himself between had thrown out something covering and warm.

Breixo didn’t know on what blind faith he trusted to find anything. But that was all he had to rely on. Somehow he had miraculously found himself a free man. He had to have faith that things would keep working in his favor.

Breixo would not allow himself to be crushed by the idea of failure. Not now. Not ever again. He was free!

Lifting the lid of a nearby dumpster, Breixo closed his eyes in hopeful, silent prayer. Then he started to rummage around. He wasn’t a fool—he knew that people didn’t always recycle and threw away God knows what else worse than glass. Breixo was not going to dive naked into what could easily become his metal coffin because he landed wrong on a broken beer bottle.

He wouldn’t waste his freedom like that.

His caution proved well founded as the first bag he saw was filled with little baby food jars. Not all of them in one piece. Carefully removing the bag he dug around deeper into the dumpster. CDs, a few VHS, copious amounts of plastic and cardboard. Diapers… thank heaven they were in grocery store plastic bags and their dripping was minimal.

Eventually, his tenacity bore results. Despite the baby waste, he was thankful that one of the buildings he was in between must have been an apartment complex. Whoever was no longer in need of their garments had proved to him to be a godsend. A faded grey tshirt that wasn’t quite in shatters. A worn denim jacket that almost fit. Long khaki pants that seemed hardly worn, but were graced with an ink stain over the front right pocket. A little tight, but manageable since there was no belt to be found. And a stray pair of purple panties for underneath. Still, it was better than going commando.

He could have been more fortunate on that last find. Or all of it for that matter. If only the heavens had rained down new clothing that was exactly his size! He laughed to himself at the thought. But if he was going to be in the need to be running from anything, even an extra thin layer of cotton would provide his manhood protection from the khaki’s unguarded zipper.

Shoes and socks would have been nice. Fortunately, the weather was cool, but not freezing. And the ground was easy enough to walk on without much unpleasantry. Breixo wondered if he would have donned them had he found them? It had been years since his feet had worn anything. Subjects weren’t allowed shoes.

He clenched his toes. He could trust them. He could trust his feet. They had carried him miles on those cursed treadmills. Free of shoes.

His calloused feet had once bothered him during the night. Sometimes they would crack when he didn’t drink enough water. Along with the pain it caused him, he would often scratch at it, wishing the callous would come off because of how much it irritated the rest of his skin whenever it was rubbed by his souls.

Now. Who could imagine calloused feet to be so useful? Breixo could do without want of shoes. Breixo ended the thought and went back to dressing.

His fingers were not so agile as his toes. Their dexterity had atrophied. Was it so foreign to put on a pair of pants? How long had it been since he had worn anything other than the Facility provided hospital gown?

By the time he was done dressing, Breixo’s hands were sore. Muscle memory from years past was the only thing that allowed him to finish buttoning up his pants. Breixo felt little more than an infant, like his hands were trying to do things that an adult would find simple, but they couldn’t quite easily do, yet.

He clenched his fingers. An unfamiliar fist formed. Briexo stared down at his hand. Had it been so long since he had used his hands?

Past his hands on the ground there was a torn page of newspaper. On it there was an athlete in a defensive stance. Muscular fists protruded from the robes the man wore. In bold letters it read “Free classes for first time students!”.

That was as sure a sign as any. It wasn’t like Breixo had found any money in the dumpster. Free was good. The fact that it was for martial training was even better.

Breixo looked down at his thin frame. He felt his ribs through his shirt. There was little meat to be found anywhere on him. He couldn’t defend himself from a fly. Let alone against anyone from the Facility.

Did they know he was alive? Would they sent people after him if they did? Why had he been marked for disposal?

The last thought held more weight to him than the first two. The thought unnerved him more than being captured. Again.

It was a vague memory. But Breixo knew that he hadn’t been in the Facility on his own accord. He remembered entering the giant white room for the first time. The stillness of the air clinging to him more than his panicked sweat. The other panicked subjects. All naked. All bound.

Breixo shuddered. He didn’t want to think about it. He didn’t want to dwell on that horror any more than he must. What good was his freedom if he were to only drudge over his time as a slave?

Breixo picked up the paper for a closer look. Then with more determination than might have been warranted, he started on his way to the Mixed Martial Arts Studio.

* * *

Present

Things had worked out, Breixo reflected. He was able to learn martial arts and train his body. Breixo’s arms and core were now just short of chiseled. More important, they were flexible and versatile. They were fast. He could now defend himself and more.

He could attack. And not just with his body.

Breixo’s mind whirled at his fortunes. After being attacked at the Mixed Martial Arts Studio by Yumiko, he was also able to discover his powers. Had it not been for her assault, Breixo might have never known of the powers that he could now will. It had been Yumiko’s martial prowess that Breixo had absorbed that had allowed him to transform his own body so quickly. From less than a twig to a solid stack of muscle in a matter of months was no small feat.

It was also because of Yumiko’s perversions that Breixo had not transformed himself. He wondered at the limits of his powers, if he could not transform himself into a juggernaut and exact his revenge upon the world that had wronged him. His control over his own libido proved insignificant to the visages that swept over him after absorbing her personality. He had turned her into the object of her own obsession. She was now a human cow.

Heaven only knew what would happen were he to use his powers on himself. He wasn’t yet clever enough to make good of a genie’s wish, even if he was the genie.

He might have been so careless had it not been for Ashley. She had proven to be a guiding light by kindling something inside of him other than revenge or lust. She was enchanting, and innocent in her own way. He was attracted to her. And she to him. Dare he call it love? It was not something so common that he could give it a less weighty name.

It was a strong force. It overcame Yumiko’s perversions, May’s lusts, and Rachel’s apathy. Those other urges were invasive. Unintended side effects from poor use of his powers. But those side effects did not negate the intent of his powers. May was now his cash cow, providing all his financial and legal security. Rachel was now a milk cow, to do with as he pleased. And Yumiko was simply Yumi-cow, so transformed now, she was of little use to him now beyond sexual—and his needs were easily sated by others more dear to him.

He knew better now. He could now transform others to his will without the unintended side effect of inheriting their wants and desires. But, before now he had only done that once, and it was at Ashley’s request.

Ashley… somehow she had built something strong in him. Something that he hadn’t just willed into her. Something he hadn’t just absorbed from anyone else. It was something that had sprung up out of nothing, and then been nurtured and cared for and grown into something that only the wisest of eyes could have seen from the start.

Not just on Breixo’s side of things, but on Ashley’s as well. She adored him. What more could he want from life more than another’s love?

Revenge.

Breixo gave an evil grin.

For better or worse, Breixo could scarcely remember the wrongs inflicted upon him at the Facility. Night terrors had plagued him at first after he had gained his freedom. But he had suppressed them with thoughts of what he would do to exact vengeance upon his captors.

Flights of fancy. Dark and cruel. But they became ethereal pipe dreams as he could find no trace of the Facility now that he was out of it.

As he honed his physical self, Breixo also gained more self control. He was more able to control his masculine lusts. No small task considering how often May was at his home. She liked to crawl around, her heavy breasts overflowing with milk below her, and suck him off any chance she got. And, though not transformed, Ashley was nearly as insatiable.

Especially when she was reminded of her deal with Breixo to train him in exchange for turning into a cow. Which was every time she saw May around his house.

Breixo had turned from developing his powers for the sake of revenge to honing them so that he might not destroy Ashley. He was honorable, he would satisfy his end of the bargain. But he didn’t want the Ashley he knew to disappear into just a mindless sex beast. Even if that was all she wanted to be.

So he was cautious not to carelessly use his powers. Heaven forbid he absorb someone’s yens. Ones that were more perverted than Yumiko’s. He could understand her obsession with large breasts. But Breixo couldn’t begin to guess where she had developed a desire to become a human cow.

He still questioned it. Though he didn’t deny that now the idea of a large breasted woman leaking milk turned him on like a light switch. And because of that he was unopposed to Ashley’s idea of turning Ashlynn into her personal cow.

Though Breixo was still unsure as to the full extent of his powers, or why he had them, he was coming to find his thoughts to be his own. Perhaps a melting pot of Yumiko’s, May’s, and Rachel’s—but he had tempered their impulses into his own being. The thought had struck him that any identity he had before absorbing their personalities might not have been his own, either. How many people had he absorbed before them at the Facility? He could have originally been a copy clerk at Kinkos? How long ago must that have been?

Maybe this wasn’t who he was meant to be. But Breixo had come to accept that his past was just that. Past.

Breixo thought he would be able to let things be, to just move on. To just… be.

That was before today.

Breixo licked his lips.

Then he had spotted Cheryl, or rather Cheryl had spotted him. She was one of the nurses at the Facility. One of the ones who had tormented him daily.

When they noticed each other at the spa, everything fell to pot. He’d been found out. Fear welled up inside of him. Could he protect his freedom? His new life and those he cared about?

But Breixo’s fear was soon overcome with new, stronger emotion. A fire that he had thought snuffed, rekindled into an inferno. The desire for revenge.

Breixo shook with anticipation about what his next steps were. But for now, he still had a pressing matter to attend to…

Cheryl

For now Cheryl was now on her hands and knees before him. Her skilled tongue circling his spent penis. If her administrations persisted, he knew it would not be long before it would again rise. Especially if she kept cupping his balls with her free hand. Cheryl’s exceptional beauty didn’t hurt, either.

Breixo wasn’t normally into redheads. But Cheryl’s hair was more than just that of a normal ginger. It was vibrantly red in a way that a stylist could only dream of patenting a dye for. Wisps from her pubic hair proved her natural coloration.

Her libido had been enhanced by Breixo. As had her bust. Her new, large tits hung heavily on her. That alone certainly did it for him more than any of her other natural beauty. Especially given the venom he remembered her inflicting upon him. Simply amazing how a person’s attitude and bitchiness could affect other’s physical perception of them.

Now that he had broken her, Breixo was more inclined to be attracted to Cheryl. Gone was her bitchiness and cruel words. All that was before him now was a woman filled with wanton lust. So much so that there was no longer room in her mind for any mean spirited thoughts.

The room was warm from their previous fucking. He had used his power on her, but was careful not to absorb any of her psyche lest his intentions be altered. He couldn’t risk her will being strong enough to carry over to him, corrupting his own. Not after she had let on how to find Jae Lee, the head nurse of the Facility. Not when he could taste his revenge, it was so close at hand.

Breixo could still smell his cum mixed in with Cheryl’s essence. Both of which could be seen trickling down her left leg to the pussy drenched blue panties that still hung around her ankles. She still wore a black miniskirt, though it was pulled up above her waist. Her white blouse’s buttons stretched against her expanded bust.

Looking down on her as she gave his manhood her attentions, Breixo wondered what he would do with this one now that she had already given him all information he needed. He’d already fucked her. But her past transgressions against him still needed punishing.

But she seemed quite well behaved, now. Maybe Breixo could be a more forgiving type toward this one?

“Don’t suck.” Breixo ordered. Cheryl looked up at him confused, but didn’t let his cock out of her mouth.

Breixo smiled. “Good girl. Don’t worry, I just wanted a better look at you. I like the way you look with my cock inside your mouth.” He stopped to lightly caress her locks. “Don’t worry, Cheryl, I’ll make sure you are taken care of.”

She smiled up at him around his cock. Breixo could feel her saliva begin to drip down his shaft onto his ballsack. His blood began to flow and his erection returned.

“You may continue.” he said. And she did so in earnest, needing only his permission.

It would be a hard argument to say that there were many more sensational things in life than receipt of a blow job. But watching Cheryl’s new breasts slap against one another past the sides of her torso might qualify. It didn’t hurt that he was able to watch the sight while she was blowing him.

The scene was even more erotic to him because her boobs were still covered by her white blouse, serving as an impromptu bra for the previously flat chested woman. Something about clothes that were too tight in all the right places.

“Now, what should I do with you?” Breixo asked. More to himself, than Cheryl. But she might not have thought it that was as she stopped and looked up to him.

“Milk me! Milk my big fat titties! Milk me like a cow!” she requested, almost with giddiness.

Breixo smiled again and was about to happily oblige before he thought about what she had said.

“Wait… You want me to milk you. Like a cow?”

“Oh God, yes! I always wanted to be dominated. By a man or woman, it doesn’t matter! That’s all I’ve ever wanted!”

“...Like a cow?” Breixo asked again. He hadn’t instilled that lust in her. That wasn’t one of his commands. He had only made her hornier and given her bigger tits. Mind you, big, milk filled titties would be an apt description. But he had given her no instruction on wanting to be milked.

He watched as she wiggled her as, causing her boobs to jiggle and legs to rub together. “Oh fuck yeah! Like a cow! I want to be fucked hard, milked, and come in! Then milked again! I want to be treated like the dirty cow I am!”

His jaw figuratively hit the floor. It couldn’t be…

“Cheryl, where did you get this idea?”

“That’s a silly question. I’ve had it every day since going to work. Ever since I saw you transform your first woman. I couldn’t help but be a little envious. I mean, I’ve always wanted bigger breasts… but to give everything up… to surrender my will and submit...to just be taken control of.” Cheryl bit her lip. “Oh, I wish I’d done it sooner!”

Breixo’s head was spinning. The Facility had been turning women into cows? That’s what they’d been doing? They’d been using him to do it? Why didn’t he remember? Why couldn’t he remember?

Anger welled up from in him. The perversions he possessed were not from Yumiko. He had blamed her all this time… It was not without remorse that he thought about his unfriendly actions toward the former Taekwondo black belt. He had falsely blamed her…

Breixo’s resolve for revenge against the Facility doubled over. Cheryl had been a part of it. A pawn, maybe. But still a part of it. But now… now Breixo realized that he was a part of it, too.

“So, you have become like your subjects?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Just like you’ve always wanted to?”

“Yes! I always wanted big titties like these!” Cheryl said hefting them up. Milk dribbled through her white blouse. “Thank you! It’s so much better than I would have ever hoped!”

“Why did you make me do it?”

“I didn’t! You came here and did it to me!”

“No! Before! When I was in the Facility—why did you make me turn people into cows?”

“Oh, I didn’t do that. I just checked your vitals, and the vitals of whatever cows we had at the time.” Cheryl answered.

“No. Why was I being made to turn women into cows?” Breixo pressed on.

“Same reason anyone does anything. Profit.”

“They were making money off of me?”

“Of course not! They weren’t going to sell you! On paper they make high quality dairy products.”

“On paper?”

“There are a lot of perverts who would love to get their hands on a cow for themselves. And a cow is worth more than her milk!”

“Slavery?”

“Sort of. A legal version anyway. There’s nothing against trafficking livestock inside the country.”

“How many women… cows have they sold?”

“Oh, more than I could count. But why are we talking about this? I thought you were going to milk me?” Cheryl asked, holding her boobs in front of him enticingly.

“Hold on, not right now. You’ve got to finish answering my questions first, this is important! If they were using me to make cows… why did they get rid of me?”

Cheryl pulled back and sat disappointedly on her heels. “I don’t know. Moon just said you were to be discarded.”

“Moon?”

“The nurse in charge of getting rid of rejects? She hung around you all the time. Almost as much as Jae Lee.”

“I was a reject?”

“I told you, I don’t know! Will you milk me now? My boobs are starting to hurt!”

“But why was I marked for disposal?”

“I told you I don’t know! It happened after Moon bumped into you one day. That’s the only thing that I can remember that happened any different. Next day you were gone and there was a new controller.”

That was it. She had bumped into him and he must have absorbed her persona… and her memories. But if that was the case why couldn’t he remember anything about her now?

Maybe that was part of the disposal process. A memory wipe?

He would find out soon enough. For now he had what he needed: he knew how to find Jae Lee. He was sure that she would lead him to Moon.

Cheryl noticed his pause. “I guess I shouldn’t have told you that. They’re going to try and dispose of me now, too.”

“Not if I can help it. If anyone is going to fuck you over, it’s going to be me.” Answered Breixo to Cheryl’s perverted delight.

Smiling, she pulled up her milk stained white blouse and presented her tits to him again. “Milk me?”

Breixo had gotten worked up. His anger still welled in him, but his balls and member were now swollen. His balls especially began to throb from the site of the half naked woman who had been kneeling so long before him. Best not to leave them blue. Plus a good fucking would allow him time to digest this latest bit of information.

Walking around behind Cheryl, Breixo reached around and pawed at her large breasts. He could almost feel the shivers that the sensation sent down her spine.

Her nipples were like rocks under his fingers. He gave them both a good tug and milk shot out in front of them. “Oh God! Yes!” cried Cheryl.

“You wanted me to change you, right?” Breixo asked again.

“Yes. Because I wanted bigger tits.”

“Bigger, milk filled titties?”

“Yes, oh God, yes!” she answered as he milked her.

“Would you like to be a cow? A sex driven beast meant for nothing more than milking and fucking?”

“I already told you I wanted you to milk me like a cow. Why wouldn’t I want you to fuck me like one, too? Be my bull Breixo.” She said crawling toward him. Her boobs swaying below her. “I want you to take me and dominate me. I want your big hard cock inside of me. I want you to fuck me like the cow I am! Make me yours! I want you to be the one to make me moo!”

Breixo pushed her onto her hands and watched her tits bounce beneath her, now more exposed. “Take off your clothes. Cows don’t wear clothes.”

Cheryl did as she was ordered. Though she found fully stripping her blouse to be difficult with her larger boobs. It would take some time to get used to them. It would take more time to get used to all the new stimulations that they provided her body as they were touched.

“Good girl.” Breixo said when she was fully nude. As she knelt back on all fours Breixo was able to admire the freckles along the woman’s shoulders and back. The sun had been kind to the fair skinned redhead.

Putting a hand on her shoulder, Breixo leaned over the woman. He rubbed his cock against her ass, teasing her. Then he knelt down over her and started pulling on her nipples.

Cheryl moaned in ecstasy. Milk sprayed in a tiny clear mist from her breasts, wetting the floor.

Then he just barely slid across her clit. Cheryl’s moan turned to a scream as Breixo toyed at the entrance to her pussy.

“Moo for me.” He told her.

“Moo.” she said as sexily as she could. It was soon followed by another more high pitched “Moo!” as he placed his hands upon her ass and started to push his full length into her.

“Mmm, I’m so wet for you.” she said as Breixo easily pulled out all but his tip.

“You are quite the horny cow, aren’t you. It felt good to moo, didn’t it?”

“Moo!” Cheryl giggled in reply.

“Good girl.” Breixo said then went on teasing her by just popping the head of his dick in and out of her nether lips.

“Moo!” Cheryl said again. This time more naturally. Breixo took that cue and knelt over her once more. His hands around her chest, bracing the outer curves of her boobs. His muscular chest hovered over her back. He could feel the heat of her body beneath him.

Then his pounded into her. His body slapped against hers, causing her body to shudder in a small orgasm. It was one of Cheryl’s fetishes to be taken so forcefully.

Breixo kept pounding her hard. He could feel her large tits slapping against his arms as he knelt over her. And he could hear them slap against each other after every one of his thrusts.

“Would you like to spend the rest of your life like this?” Breixo asked as he fucked her.

“Oh God! Every hour of every day!”

“I can make it happen. You know I can. But I want you to submit to me.”

“Please take me! Make me yours!”

“Do you want to join my herd?”

“Oh please! Be my bull! Be my master! Oh God! Oh God! I can feel you cumming! Don’t stop… don’t stop! I’m going to cum… I’m going to cum! I’m… oh… I’m cumoooo. Moo. Moo!”

Breixo felt Cheryl’s pussy tighten around him as she came. And though he was spent, he remained in her for a time. Holding his arms around her and massaging her breasts. Carrying her orgasm as far as it would go. Until, at last, she too was spent.

They lay in silence for a time. Both panting from their exertions.

“You meant it right. You want to become one of my cows?” Breixo asked one final time.

“Oh, yes please!” she said, turning to look at him with enthusiasm. “If I could get fucked like that every day my life would be complete!”

Breixo couldn’t help but laugh at that as rose and got dressed. “Stay here.” He told her. “I’m going to make a phone call and May Choong is going to come over and pick you up.”

“May Choong, from the billboards?”

“That’s right. She works for me, and she’s part of my herd already. She’s going to come over here with some papers for you to sign. You’ll be giving your life to me. Will you do that?”

“I already said yes!”

“Alright then, in the meantime why don’t you can become better acquainted with your new assets.” Breixo said, slapping one of her breasts into the other. “Now, where are your car keys?”

“On the table. Why? Where are you going?”

“To get Jae Lee.”

* * *

Jae Lee

Cheryl’s Acura handled better than he would have guessed. He hadn’t ever needed a car of his own, but if he did he might consider getting one of this make.

The onboard GPS was useful. To a point. It’s directions stopped in front of a large walled compound. But not on the side with an entrance. Breixo drove around until he found the entrance. Driving past, he saw a large white gate with a guard’s box. With not one, but two guards. Jae Lee must be doing alright for herself he thought.

There were no pedestrians around. That would make him more conspicuous. But Breixo still thought it best to find a parking spot a block away and walk up to the gatehouse. He knew it would cause less commotion than if he drove up to the gate and left his car in front while he took care of the guards.

Adrenaline began to pump through him. Now was the time. This was what he had originally trained his body for. Breixo was filled with excitement at the prospect of finally getting to put his taekwondo and martial skills to use.

Neither guard looked up as he neared the gate. Both seemed to be watching the mini television in the small guardroom. Maybe he could sneak by?

With two steps and a long jump up Breixo was able to reach the top of the iron gate. But despite his training, it had only been two months worth. Breixo soon realized he was no Jackie Chan.

His pant leg caught on spike from the gate, causing him to fall on the asphalt on the inside of the compound. The landing was harder than he was used to. Those months of training had always been on matted floors.

And the hard landing had caught the guards’ attention. They were not happy to see him.

Fortunately for Breixo, it was an open gatehouse. His skills were swift enough that he was able to knock the radio out of the guard’s hand before he called in anything. But Breixo was unprepared for armed combat from the other guard.

The nightstick swung against his backside. Luckily just a glancing blow against his flesh, rather than bone. But Breixo knew it would slow him down. Especially if against two guards.

Rather than attempt to disarm the armed guard, Breixo sideswept him from his feet. The other guard tried attacking while he was down, but Breixo was able to convert the attack into a throw, flipping the guard against the wall.

The guard who had been thrown landed poorly leaving Breixo with the one opponent. One who was already on the ground. Breixo moved in to pin him and put him into a sleeper hold with some difficulty. The guard flailed around with a fury and strength that Breixo wasn’t expecting, and was only just able to contain.

At last the guard passed out. Breixo was surprised at how traumatic the fight had been. He’d never been in anything more than a sparring match. He wasn’t expecting it to be so cruel. Breixo looked with pity on the two unconscious men as he pulled them back into the guard house.

He hoped he hadn’t done any long term harm to either of them. Then Breixo realized he could make sure of that.

“Both of you just fell asleep on the job. Your bruises are on account of landing funny when you fell asleep. You will think nothing of them and be fully recovered within a day. You won’t notice me and you won’t notice anything amiss for the rest of the day.” he told the unconscious guards.

He wasn’t certain if consciousness was needed for his powers to work. But he felt better that he had at least tried. But now he felt foolish for not just using his powers in the first place. Now he’d be worrying about one guard having a concussion while he took care of Jae Lee.

Walking toward the manor at the center of walled compound Breixo made a note to call medical personnel once he was done here.

It was not a long walk. In front of the building was parked a black Porsche. It had vanity plates that read “M00N”. Breixo smiled at his luck and entered the building.

A double staircase lead to the second story where Breixo could hear chatter. He took his time, not wanting to give himself away. Fortunately, though old, the staircase squeaking didn’t echo through the foyer.

Breixo’s movements were stiffer now. His back was beginning to hurt where it had been struck and the tightening muscle brought tension to his shoulder. It had been a long time since he had felt legitimate physical pain.

Women’s voices could be heard at the end of the hallway. One of them had a higher pitch that he could just barely remember. A cold shiver went down his spine as he recognized Jae Lee’s whine.

The he couldn’t remember all of what she had made him do. Breixo remembered the cruel things she had done to him. She always kept long nails and enjoyed scratching him for no reason. He remembered her cruelly squeezing his genitals as wells.

Shaking his head, Breixo steeled himself against the stupor. He would not falter. He would not fail. Not now.

He followed the voices until he reached what looked like a bedroom. Peeking in he saw Jae Lee. Next to her, very close, was another beautiful dark haired woman of Asian origin.

Somehow Breixo knew she was Korean. Images of her past flashed in his mind.

She liked cabbage but hated kimchi. She was proud of who she was and her culture, but didn’t quite know how to fit in because of it.

She was into women. She’d known since an early age she was a lesbian. She was the dominant one in every relationship she had been in, and she quickly found men couldn’t satisfy her like a submissive woman could. She was always worried about being found out. That it would shame her and her family, and make her appear weak.

But she always gave in to her sexual desires. She wanted women to submit to her.

Over time though, it wasn’t enough for the woman to just be submissive. Her sexual conquests to just be subordinate. She wanted them to have large breasts. Large nipples. Their bras near to overflowing.

She wanted them to have nipples that were meant to be sucked.

Then she found a way to make any woman that way… and then she had it all.

Any woman she desired she could turn into her sexual fantasy. One with fat nipples that were meant not only to be sucked, but to be milked. Tits that were mean for pumps.

Pumps that would overflow milk from women’s breasts. Women’s udders.

No. Cow’s udders.

Breixo put his hand to his head. He hadn’t felt since he had last carelessly used his powers on May absorbing her memories and much of her person as he had with Rachel and Yumiko. But these sensations were much stronger. They overlapped so much with what Breixo had felt with his first use of his powers on Yumiko that Breixo was taken aback.

There was no doubt, now, that it was Moon’s memories he had absorbed. But the vision that shocked him the most was of Moon dominating a woman. It wasn’t a vision large breasted woman on all fours. It was a vision of nurse Jae Lee on all fours. She was being fucked by Moon and loving it. Jae Lee was Moons lover.

Was that what she had disposed of him for? Was he afraid he would tell of their relationship?

“Don’t worry. We’ll stop him!” Moon said. “And stop worrying. I’ll never let him hurt you. I’ll protect you, Jae Lee. You know I will.”

“No, you won’t.” Breixo said calmly walking in. Time freezing around him.

Breixo walked over to Moon first. “Moon. You came here to distract yourself from my escape. you came here fuck Jae Lee, just like you’ve always done. You will accept everything that has been done to her and be aroused by it. You will not question why or how it was done. You won’t notice I am here until I will it. Now, you are going to sit down over there and you will remain frozen and unaware of your situation and surroundings until I am done with Jae Lee.”

Moving toward Jae Lee, Breixo smiled in anticipation. He had been waiting a long time for this. At least Moon’s part of his memory had. “Jae Lee, I’m going to turn you into the girl Moon always wanted. Your breasts are going to grow full with milk. And it’s not only going to turn her on. It’s going to turn you on, too. You will begin to think of yourself as a one of your subjects. It will turn you on to think of your tits as udders. To think of yourself getting milked. To moo like a cow. And to be humiliated like the cow she’s always wanted you to be.” Breixo licked his lips, readjusted himself then stepped back.

“But don’t worry, Jae Lee. Other than that, you’ll still be you. You’ll just be helpless to stop me.”

Time began to crawl forward again. Moon’s face blanked over and she walked over to a corner chair and sat down.

“Moon? What are you doing? Moon? Moon!”

“She can’t hear you.” Breixo said contentedly.

“Breixo! How the fuck did you get in here?”

“Not exactly a crack group of guards you’ve got out there.” Breixo said, half lying, as he rubbed his stiff shoulder. “I’m sorry did I interrupt something?”

“What did you do to her?”

“Nothing really. Not yet, anyway. But I’ve done something to you. Haven’t you noticed yet?”

Jae Lee followed Breixo’s eyes to her breasts. They were beginning to swell up under her blue blouse.

“What did you do to me?”

“Nothing that Moon wouldn’t have had she gotten the chance.” Breixo laughed. “You’ve picked a strange bedfellow, that one. She’s cold and cruel. And there’s nothing I’m going to do that she wouldn’t have either, especially if she had a dick.”

Breixo’s was hardening. He enjoyed watching a woman’s curves fill out. He loved watching her breasts swell and could imagine the throb they must have felt filling with milk.

“Well, it looks like you’ve got some very lovely tits. You don’t mind that I call them tits, do you?”

“Fuck you!” she spat. Stepping away from him as he neared her.

“No to tits then? I guess you are right. As big as they are, they are nothing short of grade A boobs.”

“You asshole! Get away from me!”

“No to boobs, too? But maybe tits and boobs just aren’t the right words for what you have anymore. I mean especially with them filling with milk and all. What you’ve got now are udders. Aren’t they?”

“Udders?” Jae Lee asked with a gasp.

“That’s right, what else would someone like you have? You even get turned on by the word don’t you? You can’t deny it.”

Jae Lee was becoming panicked at her own reactions. She couldn’t deny it. It had turned her on. “These are udders?” She asked again holding her now sensitive bosom. Shuddering slightly at the touch.

“Of course those are udders. Your udders turn you on, don’t they Jae Lee?”

She bit her lip and nodded.

“Say it! Say your udders turn you on!”

“My udders… oh… my udders turn me on!” she replied. This time pinching her nipples through her shirt.

“They’re going to be full of milk soon. You’re going to have to be milked soon.”

Jae Lee whimpered at the idea.

“You want that. The thought turns you on, doesn’t it? Having your big udders pulled and milked. Answer me!”

“Yes!”

“You want to be milked, don’t you? To have your udders sucked on. To have all the pressure in your chest so blissfully removed only to be replenished again by your milk.”

“Oh yes!” Jae Lee said, a hand moving from her chest down between her legs.

“Because you’re a cow, aren’t you, Jae Lee? Say it! Tell me you’re a cow!”

“I’m a… I’m a… I’m a cow!” Jae Lee said, her eyes fluttering as she shivered in orgasm.

“Good! Good girl, good cow! You’re a good cow, aren’t you, Jae Lee?”

“Yes.”

“Now, good cows don’t wear clothes. Do they, Jae Lee?”

“Oh…” she answered, absentmindedly began to take her clothes off.

“Good girl. You’re a good cow, now. Aren’t you, you Jae Lee? Say it!”

“I’m a good cow!” she said, quivering again.

“You’re a good cow who wants to be fucked.”

“I’m a good cow… but… but I’m lesbian. I’ve never been fucked by a man before!” Jae Lee said, upset at the realization.

“So you’re a virgin in all but the physical sense? Well, Jae Lee, today is going to be a very big day for you! Now, tell me you are a good cow and want to be fucked. I know you do.”

“I’m a good cow who wants to be fucked!”

“Good. And because you’re being such a good cow, I’m going to fuck you like one. Have you ever heard of doggy style?”

“Of course.” Jae Lee answered more shyly.

“Good, because I’m going to do you doggystyle. Except you’re not a doggy. Are you? You may have been a bitch, but you’re not a dog. You’re a cow. From now on, to you, this is cow style. Now turn around and kneel in front of me. Show me that beautiful wet pussy of yours, that’s right.”

Jae Lee knelt and her body rewarded her for doing so. Her naked form felt so natural on the floor. The way her new tits...udders felt was wonderful. Heavy beneath her. She couldn’t wait until she was milked!

Her exuberance was stilled as she turned and saw Moon still sitting on the chair frozen.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be doing this to her soon enough. Besides, I wanted you to look at her as I fuck you. You’re doing it for her, after all. Because of her. She always wanted you as her pet cow. That’s right. Good girl, good cow!” Breixo said as she leaned forward, support herself on her tits, presenting her ass to him.

“Ooh, look how wet your pussy is. You like being on all fours don’t you?”

“Yes.” She said truthfully.

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m a slutty cow.”

Breixo grinned “That’s right. I’m glad you took initiative on the slutty part. You are such a good, slutty cow. Now, a dog may go on all fours, but what makes you different from a dog?”

“My big udders.” came the proud reply.

“That’s right! Your udders! That’s why it’s called cow style. And cow style is better than doggystyle for that reason! When your big udders start slapping together as you get fucked. There few better sensations on earth.” Breixo said, removing his own clothes before kneeling behind her.

“Oh wow, I haven’t seen such a wet pussy before.” he said, running a finger along her pussy lips. “You must have been really wanting this.”

He say her looking over his shoulder at him.

“Do you want me to fuck you like a cow in heat, Jae Lee?”

“Yes!” Jae Lee said, biting her lip in anticipation.

“Secretly, deep down, you’ve always wanted to be turned into a cow. Haven’t you?”

“Yes!”

Breixo took his cock and guided it toward her wet, waiting pussy lips. Then he slammed into her in a swift, smooth motion.

“You’ve had dildos in there before, haven’t you?”

“Yes…” she said, blushing even redder as he fucked her.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed by. I have now doubt that there will be dildos there again in the near future.”

Breixo leaned over to pull on Jae Lee’s teats as he had done with Cheryl. Jae Lee’s nipples proved much more sensitive because of his programming.

“Oh, these are very nice.” Breixo said, now cupping them. “Does Moon ever suck on your nipples?”

“Yes.”

Breixo looked up at the still frozen Moon. “You’re a very good girlfriend, Moon. I bet it never felt as good as this, though.” he said as he started to milk her

“Oh god! No! Never! Never as good as that! Oh wow! Please, please keep milking me!”

“Alright, but not from this angle.” Breixo said pulling out of her and standing up.

His erection looked so big to her from vantage point on the floor. “Get up onto the bed.”

She crawled over to the bed and began to climb up it.

“Now, lay down on your back. Good girl.” Breixo said as she lay down and spread her legs wide for him.

Breixo took her by the legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then he threw her legs around his hips and began to pump her more vigorously. She felt the slap of his balls against her as he humped. The strong thrusts like nothing she’d felt earlier. Though it was strange to have so much weight hanging from her chest now.

Breixo relieved her of some of that as he took her large tits in his hands, pulling at them to steady himself as he fucked her from the side of the bed. His grasp just tight enough to border the sensation of hurt and pleasure.

Milk began to spurt down her chest and onto him in steady streams as he pumped her from above and below. Until he stopped suddenly and squeezed her nipples harder than before.

“Aah! Oh! Ooh! Moo! Moo!” She screamed at the harsh sensation.

Breixo could hold on no longer after that and shot his seed into. But he still kept humping her and milking her for a minute, making sure Jae Lee’s pleasure didn’t end just because he was spent.

Once he had shrunk to a normal size, Breixo at last withdrew. He wanted to leave as much of his cum as he could in her.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“That was wonderful! Can we do it again?”

Breixo was looking at Moon, somewhat distracted he answered. “I’m afraid men aren’t always so quick for their seconds. So, you two are a lesbian couple, huh?” He said diverting the subject. “I want to see you seduce her, I want to see you fuck her. I want to see you turn her into a slut. Then we’ll see about doing it again.”

* * *

Moon

“I’m glad you came, Moon.” Jae Lee said.

Moon looked at her girlfriend. Jae Lee was dressed in a cami that she had bought for as a sexy birthday present. But it looked too tight on her. How could she not know her own girlfriend’s bustline?

“Like what you see? I’ve been waiting for you, Moon. I know you came here to fuck me.”

That’s right, she did. “Mmm, you look so hot, Jae Lee. I’m glad I decided to leave work early and take my mind off things.”

“Everything good at the Facility?”

“Yeah, gave the new girl a rundown on what to do if Breixo shows up.”

“Do you think he will?” Jae Lee asked coyly.

“I hope so. She can put him out of his misery. And ours. He’s the only one who knows about us. It’s a shame he wasn’t disposed of properly the first time.”

“Well, enough of that, you came here to take your mind off things, let me help with that.” Jae Lee said as she walked sexily toward Moon. “You’ve got such nice little breasts, Moon.” she said, cupping them through Moon’s clothes.

Jae Lee began to unbutton Moon’s shirt, exposing them in their cute white bra. Cupping them through the bra, she said ““Oh, will you look at that, they fit perfectly in my hands.”

“Mmm, that feels nice.”

Jae Lee undid Moon’s bra strap and cupped them in her bare hands. “Just perfectly in my hands.” she said again then leaned in to kiss them. First the right, then the left. She ended up sucking on the left one.

“Oh! That feels so good!” Moon said.

Smiling, Jae Lee looked up at Moon. “Good. That’s what good girlfriends do. They suck on each other’s nipples. Would you like to suck on mine?” Jae Lee asked, shaking her heavy bust in the woman’s face.

“Mmm, of course!” Moon said, licking her lips. She had always been attracted to large breasts. Especially big engorged ones like Jae Lee had.

“You know, your tits are a nice size…” Jae Lee went on, pulling back from Moon to remove her own cami. “But I have to tell you something: they are nothing compared to mine! I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I now have a phenomenal rack!”

“I’ve noticed.” Said Moon, licking her lips. “They’re… They’re just like one of our cow girls at the Facility.”

“That’s right, just the way you like them. Big and round and full of milk! I bet you always wanted udders, huh Moon? Suck them, Moon.” Jae Lee said thrusting her exposed titflesh in front of Moon’s face.

Moon happily obliged.

“Oh, that’s it! That’s it! Suck my udders. Oh, I love watching my milk dribble from your mouth. Oh don’t let any dribble on me now. That’s it! Lick those udders like the good slut you are!”

Moon was surprised at that last bit, usually she was the one who was in charge. At least, she was with most women. But, Jae Lee was different. She loved Jae Lee. So she licked away at her udders.

“That’s right. Are you my good little slut, Moon?”

“For you? I’ll be anything?”

Jae Lee pulled back slapped Moon’s small breasts.

“That’s not what I asked! Are you my good little slut?”

“Yes!” she answered. It was exciting to roleplay and submit to her lover.

“Good. Do you want me to fuck you, slut?”

“Mmm, yes!” Moon giggled.

“Okay, but first you must answer a question. What are these?” Jae Lee asked hefting up her naked boobs in front of Moon.

“Breasts.” she answered.

“Wrong!” Jae Lee slapped at Moons tits again. “You’ve got breasts. And just barely. These.” Jae Lee said hefting up her large mammaries “These are udders. I already told you that! You know they’re udders, why don’t you call them that?”

Moon didn’t answer.

“Udders, Moon, udders. If you’re going to get fucked by me, you’re going to have to say things like udders. Tell me I’ve got beautiful udders.”

“You’ve got beautiful udders!”

“Thank you! They are quite lovely, aren’t they? Now, Moon, I want you to suck on my udders. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes!”

“Good, now I’m going to give you a treat! Get on the bed and lay back, Moon.” Moon got up from the chair in the corner and went to recline on the bed. It felt sticky. It must have been from Jae Lee’s milk.

Jae Lee climbed over Moon. Her boobs dangling as she went. When she was in position she grabbed one and moved the nipple into Moon’s awaiting mouth.

“Oh good, that feels good!” Jae Lee said as Moon sucked away. “Mmm, you’re starting to like it, aren’t you, drinking my milk?”

“Yes!” Moon said, swallowing and taking her mouth off the nipple long enough to answer.

“Good! Let my udders smother your face!” And with that Jae leed smashed her breasts against Moon’s cheeks. “God. I love my udders! I want you to suck on them more!”

Moon happily took hold of the other nipple and began to suckle. Making an audible pop every time she let loose for air.

“What a good girl you are! I think you’re about ready to get fucked, Moon! Now you just sit here, like the good girl you are, while I go and get my toy! Now, stay right there.”

Jae Lee sashayed over to the closet and pulled out Moon’s strap on. It was strange to see her wear it instead of Moon. But it fit her perfectly.

Jae Lee came back to Moon with a swagger in her step. Her fake cock swaying back and forth in front of her. Moon had a hard time pulling her eyes from the purple dildo attached to her girlfriend.

Jae Lee presented her cock in front of Moon’s face. Moon took it almost on instinct.

“That’s it. Suck it. Suck my cock like the good little slut you always wanted to be.” Jae Lee said, fucking Moon’s mouth. “Oh yea, what a good girl! Moon is such a good girl!”

Brushing Moon’s hair away from her face, Jae Lee looked down on her girlfriend. “Yeah, it feels good, doesn’t it? Having a big cock fill your mouth up like that?”

Moon could only moan in assent over the cock until Jae Lee pulled out.

“What was that?”

“Yes, that felt so good having a big cock in my mouth!”

“Good. Now hold your tits for me, hold them up and put them together.” Jae Lee ordered. Then she slid the dildo in between Moon’s breasts. “You know, it’s a shame these are too small to be udders. I could really give you a proper tit fucking then! Well, until then!”

“Oh!” Moon cried as Jae Lee pulled back the dildo from her breasts, then forcibly pulled down her pants and panties before slamming it into her wet cunt.

“Mmm, I’m excited about turning you into a slut.”

“What?”

“You heard me!” Jae Lee said, slapping Moon’s ass as she did so. She then unstrapped herself, leaving the dildo in Moon’s pussy. Jae Lee knelt down and licked around it.

“Oh, you’ve got such a wet, slutty pussy. Mmm, I bet she’s thirsty.” Jae Lee said, pulling up one of her large breasts and squirting its contents ont Moon’s pussy before rubbing it in with her nipple.

“Oh, I bet you wish your tits could do that!”

“Mmm, you know I do!” Moon fibbed, this was just roleplay after all.

“Well, lick my pussy, and I might just make that happen, slut! You know, I know someone who could turn you into a cow, just like me, if you wanted.” Jae said, crawling over to sit over Moon’s face.

She was about to dig in when she caught an unfamiliar aroma mixed in with Jae Lee’s musk. “Your pussy smells funny. Is that… is that a man’s cum?!?”

“Not just any man’s” Breixo said willing himself to at last be seen by Moon.

Panicked at the sight of her nemesis, Moon struggled futilely against Jae Lee’s thighs. “You bastard! How did you get in here?”

“A more important question for you, Moon, is how are you going to get out?”

“Ooh!” cackled Jae Lee in delight at Moon’s struggle.

“Get off me you stupid cow!” yelled Moon.

“Now, now. Is that any way to speak to your lover? And she was being such a good girl, too.” Breixo said, wryly.

“You fucking asshole! You’re not going to get away with this! The Facility knows you are alive. They’re waiting for you.”

“Good! But are they ready for me?” Breixo challenged. “You weren’t. Do you think she is ready Jae Lee?”

“No, she’s wet enough, so why not?”

“What are you… ooh!” Moon started as Breixo began to fuck her. Watching the two women together had rejuvenated him, despite the day’s previous exertions.

“Wee hee hee! I like this!” Jae Lee said as Moon struggled in between her legs.

“Good, make sure she doesn’t go anywhere!”

“Stop it! Stop it please!” Moon tried to say, but it was muffled under Jae Lee’s muff.

“Ooh hoo hoo that tickles!” Jae Lee said, playfully slapping one of Moon’s breasts beneath her.

“Oh, I like that. Keep playing with her tits!” Breixo asked.

Jae Lee smirked and complied. She was finding it fun to play with the subdued woman’s breasts anyway.

“Oh yeah, like that! Oop! Here it comes!” Having less in his canister to work with, Breixo found himself soon spent. Frankly he was surprised at how quickly he had been worked up again. Maybe it was from the mental bond that he and Moon shared.

“Well, now that you’re done. Can I fuck her now?” Jae Lee asked, wiggling Moon’s face.

“Be my guest. I’m spent. Why don’t you go and get your ‘special toy’?”

“Mmm, thank you!” Jae Lee said, then got up to go fetch it. Leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek on the way out.

Once she was of Moon sat up, gasping for air.

“I bet that’s the freshest breath you’ve had in a long time. Especially with pussy juice and my spunk dripping from you!’

“You piece of shit!”

“Maybe. Funny how you say that of me. I’m just acting on your instructions. You made me who I am.”

“And I unmade you! At least I thought I did. You bastard! I don’t know how you can still be alive.”

“I was hoping you might have shed some light on that, actually. I guess you are just bad at your job. Maybe I should just let you go, you’re clearly not a threat to me.” Breixo said, turning his back to his distraught former captor.

Moon didn’t hesitate at her opportunity. She pulled the dildo out of her and slammed it against the back of Breixo’s head. Then she grabbed what clothes she could and ran off.

“And the chase is afoot.” Breixo said to himself once he was less rattled. Then he went to where he had told Jae Lee to wait for him.

“Alright, Jae Lee, I’m off like I said I would. It’s time to wrap things up. Here’s May’s number.” He said, handing her a piece of paper. “Give her a call once I’m gone. She’ll come over with some legal papers for you to sign and she’ll pick you up—oh and make sure your security guards are okay before you leave!”

Breixo was out the door just a moment before he popped his head back in and said. “Welcome to my herd Jae Lee.”

The Facility

Following Moon to the Facility proved simple. She drove recklessly, even more so in a Porsche. As fast as her car could go in a straightaway, Breixo had little difficulty keeping up with her in Cheryl’s Acura through suburban traffic. It didn’t hurt that he was less rattled than her.

Despite running a few lights, the only real hurdle he came upon was in driving through the secure parking garage. He didn’t have the proper identity clearance.

Breixo had learned a great deal that day. Both of his own history and his own capabilities. He had also learned that it was easier to subdue guards with his mental prowess than by physical means. His bruised shoulder and sore fist were proof of that.

It helped that the guards were much more cooperative when he did so. They even gave him their passcode to get into the Facility itself.

As such, the parking garage proved to be a hurdle yes, but not an insurmountable one.

Breixo hesitated after entering the passcode into the keypad. He knew these might be his last steps. But they almost might be his first steps toward reclaiming his new life.

The Facility’s interior wasn’t that big. The familiar white and pastel blue walls, the embodied colors of sterility. The monotonous drone of fluorescent lights embodied the sound.

Familiar cells filled with unfamiliar women. No, they had all been hooked up to pumps. They had all been broken. They were all cows.

In the center of the room was the treadmill. His treadmill. But it held an unfamiliar occupant. And she wasn’t connected with wires as he had been.

Behind her, in the control booth, he could see Moon overlooking everything.

“You fell into my trap, Breixo. Hannah take him down!”

The auburn haired woman held on to the controls of the treadmill. Breixo felt time slow down. Everything in the Facility stopped except for Breixo and Hannah.

“You don’t have to do this, you know?” Breixo said.

“She offered me my freedom.” Hannah said getting off the now inactive treadmill.

“To take away mine?” laughed Breixo. “Is that all she has to offer?

“Yes. But I want to know who is the stronger.” said Hannah, still advancing upon him.

“You know I can set you free, too?”

“Yes. And that is why I have nothing to lose!”

Breixo felt Hannah’s will lock onto his. She was trying to force his thoughts.

It was here, at last, where Ashley’s training in martial arts had paid off. Breixo’s mind was his own, and it was clear. He knew he was fighting for revenge, yes. He knew, like Hannah, he was also fighting for his freedom. But Breixo had more to fight for. He was fighting for his herd. He was also fighting for love. For Ashley.

Breixo would not end here.

Their battle of will lasted barely moments. But lifetimes might have passed by with time frozen as it was until there was a victor. Breixo proved to be strongest.

“What will you do with me?” Hannah asked, beaten.

“Nothing.” Breixo answered, smiling. Time began to move on again. “Moon is yours to do with as you will. She can’t harm you now.”

“What’s going on? Why haven’t you taken him down yet?” Moon asked of Hannah.

“He beat me.” Hannah answered flatly, still stunned at her failure

“God damn it!” Moon cursed pulling out a strange gun from the control room. “Now I’ve got to dispose of you, too!”

“You were going to do that anyway.” Breixo interrupted. “But not now.”

The strange weapon fell from Moon’s hands.

“What… What did you do? What’s happening to me?” Moon asked, clutching her chest.

“What do you think? I used my power on you. You’re finally getting the boobs that you so wanted. A gift from Jae Lee that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.” said Breixo, walking over to the Facility’s supply closet. He pulled out a familiar pair of electrodes, a riding crop and a collar.

Bringing them over to Hannah he said, “Here. I’m pretty well spent. It’s been a long day. But I’m sure you’ll find these useful.”

Then Breixo walked back to where Moon was and grabbed her. She was still in shock at her own transformation. Her bust still expanding underneath her clothes. Despite stumbling a bit, she was easily led to what Breixo remembered as the punishment table. He grabbed a zip tie and bound Moon’s hands behind her back.

“She’s all yours.” he said to Hannah. Then he sat down to watch in the observation booth, exhausted.

Hannah grabbed the riding crop with an evil grin. “I’ve always wanted to use one these. And I can think of no better person to try it out on.”

Walking toward Moon, Hannah swatted her hands with the crop a few times. When she reached her former captor she started to lightly swat at her breasts. Moon’s new enlarged nipples stiffened at the abuse.

“My oh my, what a nice bust you have!” Hannah said, tracing the riding crop up Moon’s chest until it rested under her chin. This forced Moon to look her in the eye.

“Stand up.” Hannah ordered.

Moon did so, but clumsily. Bound as she was, and with her new assets, Moon was off balance.

“What sort of response is that? Can’t you even stand up right?” Hannah said, swatting one of Moon’s breasts again.

“Ow! I can’t help it! I’m not used to these breasts!”

“Breasts?” Hannah grabbed Moon’s left breast through her shirt. She swatted it again with her crop. “These aren’t breasts anymore, bitch!”

“Whatever you fucking cunt!” Moon spat back.

“Fucking cunt? Fucking cunt!” Hannah gave a hard swat. “Oh, I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. I’m going to break you, bitch! And I’m going to do it without my powers!”

“Fuck you!”

“And that’s enough of that!” Hannah ran over to the supply closet and quickly brought back a ball gag which she promptly shoved into Moon’s mouth.

“Those were your last words as a free woman! Now, where was I? Oh, yes, breasts. No bitch, these are no longer breasts.”

Hannah gave a quick swat on Moon’s left nipple then went on. “No, these are full on udders now, aren’t they? Aren’t they!?!” Hannah gave a harder swat forcing Moon to nod. “That’s right, look how big they are!”

Hannah grabbed a boob in each hand, while still holding the riding crop in her right. She gave them both a squeeze and held them up making sure Moon could see her own tits.

Moon moaned at the touch.

“Oh, that felt good didn’t it? Tiny little breasts like you had are nothing compared to these milk jugs you now posses.” Hannah gave another squeeze, closer to the base of the nipple.

Moon’s white shirt darkened as milk spurt from her engorged nipple.

“You know, that never used to turn me on. But lucky for you it does wonders for me now!” Hannah said, sticking the riding crop between Moon’s boobs. She wiggled it back and forth making Moon moan again.

“What’s that? You like it when I play with your big fat titties?” Hannah didn’t wait for a response before pulling up Moon’s shirt and exposing a nipple then swatting it with the crop.

“Answer me! You like it when I play with your titties? Right?”

Moon nodded, she was begging to cry.

“Don’t cry, you fucking bitch. After the things you’ve put me through, put everyone through! And you’re fucking crying! You fucking bitch!” Hannah gave a hard swat to the nipple then pulled Moon’s shirt the rest of the way up over her head. The shirt was only left over her arms, held on by the zip tie alone.

Moon’s shirt removed, Hannah grabbed Moon’s new bosom more tenderly. Squeezing in just the right places to express milk and exert pleasure. She traced Moon’s boobs once more with the crop before setting it down.

She then leaned in and licked one of Moon’s nipples. “Mmm, do you know what that is?” she asked, looking into Moon’s panic stricken eyes. “Of course you do. It’s milk. Very sweet, too. See?” She pulled the boob up and twerked the nipple spraying Moon in the face with her own milk.

Moon whimpered, then moaned in pleasure as Hannah’s attention went directly to the nipple she had just sprayed. Hannah began to suckle milk from the tit. But not too tenderly. Using suction she pulled Moon’s tit up to nearly eye level before dropping it and letting it slap loudly against Moon’s chest before doing it again.

She would suck and pull to the left, then to the right. Then Hannah would suck and pull Moon as far forward as she could go without tipping.

Only lightly brushing her teeth along the teat, Hannah didn’t want to damage the prized titflesh.

Milk was trickling down Hannah’s own engorged bust when she moved to Moon’s other tit. She didn’t leave the first alone, though. Hannah left a hand free to tease the nipple and keep it stiff as she suckled the other.

“Oh my, look at all the milk coming out of these! Who knew today would be the day that you would turn into a cow?”

Hannah slapped Moon’s tits with her hands, watching them jiggle. “Mmm, I’m going to enjoy this!” Hannah said before sticking her head in between Moon’s new milk bags. She slapped them around her face.

“God, you’ve got such big fucking tits now, you fucking cow. They turn you on, don’t they?”

Moon moaned in assent.

“Good.”

Hannah held one of Moon’s tits up so that she can suck on it. “Oh, that’s right, you can’t enjoy your own boobies yet, can you? We’ll save that for later, I don’t think you’ve earned the pleasure to talk or taste any more of your tit milk just yet.” Hannah squeezed the breast shooting milk over Moon’s face before licking it off.

“Now for some real fun. Up on the table, girlie.” Hannah said, tugging at Moon.

Moon could now hardly resist. Her will was beginning to falter as Hannah stripped to put the electrodes on her body. Her nipples, her core, her thighs, as well as three specially placed around her vagina, ensuring total clitoral stimulation.

Then Hannah pulled the hook over. Moon’s eyes widened in fear. It was a metal hook with a smoothed end attached to a pulley line. Moon cried out as the smooth hook was stuck into her ass and the pulley tightened.

“Do you know what your final words to me were?” Hannah asked.

Moon, unable to answer through the gag, whimpered aloud, shaking her head.

“They were ‘fuck you’. Fuck you. How about that? Because you are going to fuck me. Because I now control you. I control every bit of your movement. I’m going to have you fuck me. And I’m going to have you fuck me the way I want you to.”

Hannah picked up a nearby remote that controlled the electrodes and turned the knob. Electricity jolted through Moon.

“Look at you! You’re beginning to twitch now!” Hannah said stroking Moon after she turned the knob down.

Moon receded at the touch, but couldn’t move far.

“Oh you poor thing, you can’t move. You can’t move away. You don’t like it when I touch you, do you? You don’t like me, do you? You don’t like it when I rub my hands all over your body? What was it you said to me again? Fuck you? You will fuck me. I want you to say that, but you can’t can you? No you can’t.”

Hannah walked around Moon and went on. “I am going to control every little movement of yours.” She said, then pulled the pulley enough to make Moon raise her ass a little more.

That done, Hannah moves to Moon’s front and kisses her over the ballgag. Tracing her tongue down Moon’s cheek, she adjusts the controls to the electrodes as she does so. Just slightly causing Moon to twitch in stimulated orgasm.

“Good girl! You just came for me, didn’t you? Now you can fuck me!” Hannah said, opening her shirt. She then pressed her exposed breasts into Moon’s face. Moon had no choice but to inhale her scent. Faint, but enough to know it is Hannah’s and Hannah’s smell alone.

“Right there!” Hannah says, squeezing her large breasts around Moon’s face. Milk began to dribble out of them onto Moon’s face and on down Hannah’s chest and belly.

Hannah threw her head back and laughed, relishing the feeling. “Oh, I’ve wanted this for so long! You wanted this, too, right? That’s what you said? Didn’t you say ‘fuck you’? Well go ahead princess! Go ahead and fuck me.”

Moon had closed her eyes to try and hide her tears.

“Open your eyes. See this? See this right here?” Hannah said lowering her pants and panties for Moon to see. Hannah began to play with herself, and stuck two fingers quickly into herself before pulling them out and under Moon’s helpless nose. “Smell that? You like it? You like that, don’t you?”

Hannah rubs herself some more before again presenting it to Moon. “You do like it? Don’t you?”

Moon only moans in reply.

Hannah pulled her fingers out from herself and put them before Moon’s gagged mouth. “Make my hands wet.”

Moon drooled through the gag as best she could, wetting Hannah’s hand.

“Good girl!” Hannah said, taking her newly lubricated hand and inserting a few more fingers into herself. Simultaneously she used the remote to crank up the voltage on Moon, causing her to spasm in small orgasms as she watched her former captive play with herself.

“Oh yeah! That was nice, wasn’t it? Do you think you can use that mouth for more than just drool? Yeah? You think you can make it a little more useful instead? I want you to dive inside of me, to taste me. To pleasure me. I have been pleasuring you, and yet you have been ungrateful. So you have to pleasure me, yes? You have to make it up, right?” Hannah said, standing over Moon, with her bush at eye level to her.

“Head up. Good girl.” Hannah said, and removed ballgag.

Inhaling deeply and stretching her jaw, Moon says “Thank you.”

In an instant, Hannah slapped Moon across the face. “You’re not going to thank me with words! That’s not what I asked for! You’re going to thank me with your mouth.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Hannah turned her back to Moon now. She leaned forward over a chair, exposing her bare ass and pussy to Moon. Then Hannah cranked the dial on her remote again, causing Moon to quiver at the sight of Hannah’s shaven pussy.

“Go ahead, thank me, fucking slut.” Hannah said, reaching back and pulling Moon’s long dark hair. Moon’s head followed where it was directed into Hannah’s rump. “Thank me for all those fucking orgasms I just gave you! And don’t ever call me ma’am again. Ever. I’m your Mistress, you got that?” Hannah gave the knobs a turn and current ran through Moon.

“Oh! Yes, Mistress!” Moon wept

“Better. Now, thank me with your mouth!”

“Yes, Mistress.” Moon feebly at ate Hannah’s pussy.

“That’s all you got? That pathetic little tonguing? That’s all you’ve got with that pathetic little tongue of yours? Because I think I put a little more energy into fucking you. Right?” Hannah turned around and pulled Moon up by her hair.

“Please!” Moon cried in pain.

“Didn’t I do a way better job of fucking you that?”

“Yes!”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“And that’s what you’re giving me in return? I think you can do better. Should I motivate you with this?” Hannah said, holding the remote in front of Moon’s face and turning the knob back up.

“Oh god!” Moon screamed as her body shook from the jolt.

“Does that make you better at it? Does that make you a better pussy licker you asslicking whore?” said Hannah before turning down the dial.

“Yes! I mean, yes, Mistress!”

“Well, let’s see then!” Hannah said, presenting her ass again to Moon.

Moon’s inexperienced tongue licked Hannah’s ass cheeks.

“How’s that going to pleasure me? Stick your tongue out! Tongue out I said! Rub it all around my pussy. Hold on. Stick out your tongue. That’s not far enough! I don’t think you’re doing a good enough job.” Hannah scolded.

“Stick it out. Don’t let it back in your mouth for a second. Let it stay out. Let it drool. Keep it out!” Hannah turned up the dial again causing Moon to shake in another orgasm. “Keep it out! If you really want to scream: scream. I don’t give a fuck. Just keep your tongue out.”

Hannah cranked up the dial a few notches more. Moon screamed with another orgasm into Hannah’s pussy.

“There you go. Keep it out. Now it’s starting to drip.” Hannah said presenting herself to Moon again. “No, did I fuck you with dry fingers? I didn’t no. So how dare you fuck me with a dry tongue. Come on! Don’t fucking stop! Right before you came you were begging for an orgasm. Did I stop? No I didn’t. Now go on. Keep going. Bury your face inside my ass. Every breath that you are going to take is going to be from my ass. Hold it there.” Hannah’s legs begin to shake “Keep it going! Oh I’m going to cum!”

Hannah turned the dial again. “Your screams make your tongue so much more interesting. There you go!” Hannah said bringing a hand down to rub herself while Moon ate her ass.

“Oh yeah, that’s it! Go ahead and scream nice and loud into my ass! Oh fuck! Is that wet little pussy of yours vibrating to my cum? Tell me that, you fucking whore!” Hannah yelled.

“Yes!” Screamed Moon in response.

“Yes what?” Hannah said, swatting Moon again.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Better! You know this all your fault right?“

Moon was still fighting back tears.

“Fuck you! Fuck your pain. And your fucking pussy. Fuck you!” Hannah sticks her fingers into Moon’s mouth, nearly gagging her. Moon’s drool started to coat Hannah’s hand.

“I think I gave you good orgasms, you should do the same for me. That was just one.” Hannah said, pulling Moon’s face into her own cunt from the from this time. Her coated hand rubbing against her clit over Moon’s face.

“Not wet enough.” She said, pushing Moon away then sticking her fingers into Moon’s mouth. Hannah got them wetter as saliva dripped down Moon’s face and naked tits.

Recoated, Hannah began to finger herself. She got her pussy good and wet before returning her hand to Moon’s mouth, now flavored with her pussy juices. “You like that, don’t you? You like the taste of my pussy?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Good. Because you and it are going to get to know each other quite well! Now, let’s see how far you have come. Tell me, what are these?” asked Hannah, holding up Moon’s boobs.

“These are my udders, Mistress.”

“That’s right, good girl!” Hannah said, hefting up one of Moon’s tits to Moon’s mouth.

“Suck it! That’s it! Harder! More!” Hannah wiggled the breast as Moon sucked her own tit. Hannah started to nibble on Moon’s ear and kiss her cheek.

“That’s right, you’re a good fucking cow. Aren’t you?” she whispered.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then don’t you think it’s time that you start sucking my nipples?”

“Yes, Mist...mmph” Moon was cut short as Hannah pulled her head down to her own breast. Moon started to suck through fabric of Hannah’s shirt before she was pushed away.

“Hold on you fucking whore. How do you expect to properly suck my nipples if I’m still clothed?” Hannah quickly removed her garments and shoved her tit back into Moon’s waiting mouth.

Moon sucked away at Hannah’s left nipple while Hannah fondled her free breast.

“Oh you dyke cow! God that feels good!” Hannah screamed, reaching a finger in between Moon’s dripping legs.

“Ooh!” Moon happily moaned in agreement.

“Alright cow, I think you’ve earned the mobility of your hands.” Hannah said, removing the zip tie that bound them behind her back. “Now show me that you’ve earned it and squeeze your udders together. That’s right!”

Hanna reached for the riding crop again and stuck it between Moon’s massive breasts. “Give my crop a titty fuck! Oh god that’s hot!”

Leaving the riding crop between Moon’s tits, Hannah went around Moon and reached from behind pressing Moon’s tits together. Taking a nipple in each hand, she rubbed them together eliciting another moan from Moon.

“You like having your udders played with. Don’t you cow?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Moon happily answered.

“Good. A good cow likes her udders played with. A good cow likes udders. Hers and udders from other cows, too. Do you like my udders?” Hannah asked, hefting them over Moon’s face.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good!” Hannah said as she dropped her tits on Moon’s face. “Suckle my udders, cow.”

Moon was past the point of rejecting that offer. As she suckled, Hannah reached over and began tugging at Moon’s nipples, spraying milk.

“You like drinking my milk, don’t you cow?” Hannah asked. “You’d be happy if you were smothered with my udders all day, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“You’re my dyke cow whore, aren’t you? Say it!” Hannah pressed.

“I’m your dyke cow whore, Mistress!” Moon said, and any doubt at the truth of her words gone at last.

* * *

The scene had played out well. Almost better than he had hoped. Breixo had successfully forced his will onto Hannah—what she had done to Moon, Breixo had done through her.

Now, with Moon properly dealt with, Breixo surveyed the Facility’s remaining occupants. With no one at the head, there were at least twelve women who would be without care without his help.

“Well, it looks like May will be doing lots of paperwork tonight.” Breixo said aloud, then started to disconnect the machines. “Come on cows. It’s time to come to your new home.”

He was going to need a bigger Acura. But he would make do, for now with what he had.

With the Facility cleared, he could now come back freely. But the cows didn’t deserve to stay here. Plus, they would likely distract him when he came back in search of his own history.