The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: When Léane Finally Relaxed

Category: mc

Synopsis: When Léane goes looking for some help to relax, she ends up going a bit deeper than she anticipated.

Author’s Note: Did you think I was gone? I was never gone. I was always there, in the back of your mind, whispering… This is a brief little tale. Just about 2500 words, give or take. It is also fantasy. Nothing like this could really happen. Or could it? Anyway, the following story is fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is entirely a coincidence. Breathe slow, feel free to touch yourself, and remember this is only a story. And whatever you do, keep breathing. And now, the story…

* * *

Léane sat down slowly into the chair before her computer screen. She had slipped into comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt after her shower. She set the mug of hot chocolate and rum down beside the keyboard. She sighed and jiggled the computer mouse to wake up the monitor screen. A typed password later, and she was on to searching up relaxing meditation techniques. For reasons she could not pin down, Léane felt an agitation that would not let her sleep. She needed to relax. She needed to still her mind so she could get some rest.

She sipped her hot chocolate as she stared at her computer screen. She scanned over links for ideas that seemed more boring than relaxing, over ads for apps cheap and expensive, over spiritual stuff that just did not interest her. Scanning down the page, down, down down.

What was this? Her scanning gaze paused long enough for her to see a blurb about a free, in browser program to aid in relaxing mind and body. Might as well see if it is any different, she thought. She paused for a moment, sipped her hot chocolate, and clicked through to the site.

On her screen appeared a simple black page with white letters. “Welcome. This may just be the site you have been looking for,” said the sans serif text. “I offer a simple guided meditation of audio and visuals that will help your body relax and your mind let go. This is completely free. Below are some of the recent responses from actual users. Please scroll down to the ‘Begin Here’ link.”

Léane skimmed over the typical blurbs, “this site really works,” “most relaxation you’ll ever experience,” “deeply relaxing,” “feels so good,” “you can truly let go and just relax,” “takes you to a deep state of relaxation,” “you’ll want to go deeper and deeper,” “so easy to relax.” She scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and saw a “First Time Begin Here” link and a “Advanced Relaxation Levels Begin Here” link. She wondered what the ‘Advanced’ meant. Probably meant something she would have to pay for. She hesitated for a moment, took a long sip of the hot chocolate, then clicked on the “First Time Begin Here” link.

A typical, “we use cookies, blah blah blah, please accept” window popped up. Léane clicked to accept. A soft music began to play, and a new, dark blue screen appeared. The background seemed to be dark blue and darker blue stripes slowly undulating. Over this, white letters appeared. “Answer a few simple, non-intrusive questions, and then we will begin. Click here to accept.” Léane clicked. “What is your first name?” Below that a white box appeared. Léane typed in her name. “Léane, which would you say reflects your relaxation goals? (Select as many as you like.)” Below that a list appeared. Léane looked the list over. She clicked on ‘unwind,’ ‘let go,’ and ‘tune out.’ She hesitated once more, and then also clicked ‘warmth.’ She was not quite sure why. But why not? Warmth was why she had the mug of hot chocolate and rum. She shrugged to herself and clicked to continue. “Léane, are you prepared to surrender yourself to deep relaxation?” That seemed an oddly phrased question. Surrender to relaxation? Léane shrugged and clicked on the ‘yes’ link. “Good, Léane. Then let’s begin.”

The undulating dark blue stripes faded to black. A moment later the black faded to a moving image of clouds drifting slowly across a sky with a descending sun. The music in the background became a soft lullaby of piano and violin notes. Faintly underneath the music was a gently rhythmic sound that might have been sighs or waves. On the screen, the guided meditation began.

“Please get as comfortable as possible, Léane.” Each sentence faded into view and receded into the background before the next one appeared. “Be still. Watch the screen. Read the words. Allow yourself to relax, Léane. Breathe slowly. The relaxation is here. You only need to accept it. Open yourself. Let go. Release the day. Release the stress. Accept the relaxation. Breathe.”

Léane stared at the screen. She wondered if it really would be that easy. She leaned back, sipped her hot chocolate once more, and put the mug on the desk. She sighed. Breathe. Accept the relaxation. Okay. Why not give it a try?

“Breathe slowly.” The words appeared and slowly receded and faded into the background. The rhythm of the words appearing and fading away was steady and deliberate.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Focus.

“Release.

“Be still.

“Read.

“Breathe.

“Feel yourself breathe.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Focus.

“Be still.

“Focus.

“Obey.

“Relax.

“Feel.

“Release.

“Breathe.

“Accept.

“Relax.

“Feel.

“Relax.

“Breathe.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Obey.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Release.

“Relax.

“Accept.

“Relax.

“Breathe.

“Accept.

“Relax.

“Accept.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Exhale.

“Inhale.

“Obey.

“Exhale.

“Relax.

“Inhale.

“Accept.

“Exhale.

“Relax.

“Inhale.

“Obey.

“Exhale.

“Release.

“Inhale.

“Accept.

“Exhale.

“Relax.

“Inhale.

“Accept.

“Obey.

“Exhale.

“Relax.

“Release.

“Inhale.

“Obey.

“Accept.

“Exhale.

“Release.

“Relax.”

The last word faded slowly. For a few moments there was only the soft music and the video of the clouded sky as the sun moved gradually closer to the horizon. Léane remained still, breathing slowly, watching the screen.

“Watch the sun going down,” said the words on the screen.

“Watch as the sky darkens.

“Watch as the light of the sun causes the clouds to change colors.

“Feel yourself relaxing.

“Watch the sun going down.

“Feel your body relaxing.

“Watch the sun descending.

“Watch the sun inevitably sinking down.

“Feel your muscles inevitably relaxing.

“Watch the sunlight change the sky.

“Watch the sun unquestioningly going down.

“Feel your body unquestioningly obey.

“Feel your mind and body relaxing together.

“Watch the clouds obscure the sun.

“Feel your thoughts obscured as you simply relax.

“Watch the sun sinking down, down, down.

“Feel yourself letting go, relaxing, breathing.

“See the sun inevitably setting beyond the horizon.

“Feel your mind calm as you sink into relaxation.

“Down, down, down.

“Inevitably the sun sets.

“Inevitably you obey.

“Inevitably the sun goes down.

“Inevitably your body relaxes.

“Inevitably the sun sinks behind the horizon.

“Inevitably your mind obeys and you relax.

“The light slowly fades from the sky.

“Thoughts slowly fade from your mind.

“The sky fades to a darker blue.

“Your body obediently sinks into relaxation.

“The sun is going down, down, down.

“You are sinking deeper, deeper, deeper.

“The sun slips behind the horizon.

“Your mind slips into thought-free calm and peace.

“The sky slowly, inevitably darkens.

“Your mind and body inevitably obey.

“The sunset is inescapable, unstoppable.

“Your obedience is inevitable, inescapable.

“You can feel your body happily relaxing.

“You can feel your mind happily reading and obeying.

“The sunset is a beautiful sight.

“Your obedience is a beautiful thing.

“The sunset fills you with awe and delight.

“Your obedience fills you with relaxation and pleasure.

“You are relaxed.

“You are obedient.

“You are relaxed.

“You are obedient.

“You obeyed, and you relaxed.

“You obeyed and you feel better now.

“Obedience feels good.

“Obedience feels pleasurable.

“You obeyed.

“You are relaxed.

“You obeyed.

“You are obedient.

“Good girl.”

Léane was smiling. She was relaxed. The night sky on the computer screen faded to simply black. A complex spiral of black and white and gray slowly faded into view. The faint sound of sighs under the music grew a little louder. Léane’s breathing fell into rhythm with the sighs. She stared at the screen.

“Deeper now.

“Relaxed.

“Obedient.

“Pleasure.

“Deeper.

“Obedient.

“Obedience.

“Obey.

“Pleasure.

“Obey.

“Pleasure.

“Obedience.

“Pleasure.

“Obedient.

“Pleasure.

“Deeper.

“Focus.

“Obey.

“Pleasure.”

At this point the words stopped being just in the center of the screen. The words and phrases began to fade in and flow back to the center of the spiral.

“Good girls obey.” “Obedience is pleasurable.” “Deeper and deeper and deeper.”

“Good girls love to obey.” “No need to think.” “Obedience is pleasure.”

“You enjoy being obedient.” “Feels so good to obey.” “Obedience is arousing.”

“Obedience is inevitable.” “You want to feel good.” “You want to obey.”

“The more you obey, the better you feel.” “Deeper.” “Obey.”

“The more you obey, the more aroused you become.”

“The more aroused you become, the more you need to obey.”

“Deeper.” “Obedience makes you wet.” “Obedience feels so good.”

“Obedience makes you a good girl.” “Being a good girl makes you wet.”

“Deeper and deeper and deeper.” “Obey and go deeper.”

“Obey and go deeper.” “Obey and get wetter.” “Obedience is pleasure.”

“You need to obey.” “You will obey.” “You will go deeper.”

“Obey.” “You want to obey.” “You need to obey.” “Obey.”

“Remove your shirt and anything else covering your chest.”

Léane finally moved, pulling off her t-shirt and exposing her chest. Her nipples were already beginning to stiffen. She sighed as she felt the cooler air of the room on her bare, sensitive skin.

“Lean back now and notice how good obedience feels.”

“Cup your breasts. Feel how warm they are.”

“Caress your nipples. Repeat to yourself that obedience is pleasure.”

“Just that simple act of obedience is pushing you toward orgasm.”

“Obedience makes you feel so wet.”

“The more you caress your nipples, the deeper you go.”

“The more you feel the pleasure of obedience, the wetter you become.”

“Obedience is pleasure.” “Good girls obey.” “You need to be a good girl.”

“Obedience is surrender.” “You are surrendering.” “Surrender feels so good.”

“You need to obey.” “You need to surrender.” “You need to be a good girl.”

“You are obeying.” “You are wet.” “You are not in control.”

“Not being in control makes you wet and hot and aroused.”

“Good girls are never in control.” “Obedience is pleasure.” “You need to obey.”

“The more you obey, the better you feel.” “Obedience is pleasure.”

“The more you surrender control, the more of a good girl you are.”

“You are obedient.” You obey.” “You surrender.”

“Wetter and wetter and wetter.” “Deeper and deeper and deeper.”

“Giving up control.” “Obedient.” “Good girl.” “Surrender.”

“You obey.” “You crave obedience.” “You surrender.” “You obey.”

“Closer and closer and closer to orgasm.” “Obey.” “Obey.” “Obey.”

“Sinking down, deeper into arousal and obedience.” “Wet.” “Horny.”

“Deeper into surrender.” “Deeper into obedience.” “Deeper into arousal.”

“Going deeper and deeper takes you closer and closer to orgasm.”

“When you get to orgasm, it will lock in your need to obey.”

“Closer and closer and closer.” “You surrender.” “You obey.”

“When you get to orgasm, it will lock in your surrender to me.”

“You will be mine, controlled by me, needing to obey me.”

“Inevitably you are sinking deeper and deeper, getting closer and closer.”

“You already need to obey.” “You are already mine to control.” “You already obey.”

“Closer and closer and closer.” “It is inevitable.” “You are not in control.”

“You need to obey.” “You are not in control.” “Obedience is pleasure.”

“You are not in control.” “You obey.” “You crave obeying me.”

“Obey.” “Cum now.” “Obey.” “Cum.” “You are mine.” “Cum.”

And cum she did. Shaking and moaning and trembling. Her hands still cupping her breasts, Léane came hard.

“Breathe.” “Breathe slowly.” “Breathe.”

“You are mine now.” “Good girl.” “You obey me.”

“Deep breaths.” “Each breath taking you deeper still.” “Breathe slow.”

“Good girl.” “You are mine.” “Obedience is pleasure.”

The spiral faded to black and the undulating dark blue stripes returned. Léane sighed happily.

“You are now fully relaxed, Léane.”

“You are now my pet, my plaything.”

“You obey me.”

“You are a good girl.”

Léane shivered with delight. Yes, she thought, a good girl now. Feels so good.

“Click the ‘Continue’ link now.”

Léane felt a warm pleasure as she obeyed the instruction.

“You may decide now if you are ready to continue toward more pleasure and obedience. If not, then you will forget this relaxation session and go to bed and sleep peacefully after you click the ‘Return Tomorrow’ link. And then you will find this site again tomorrow and surrender to the pleasure of obedience once again. If you are ready to continue going deeper into the pleasure of obedience, you will click the ‘Go Deeper’ link below and follow the instructions you find there.”

Léane felt a shiver of pleasure. She was ready. She did not remember the previous three visits she had made to this site, but she knew she was ready for more. She did not even need to think. She clicked the “Go Deeper” link.

She was presented with instructions to remove any remaining clothing and take several nude photos of herself, and then upload those photos to the email form provided, to be sent along with her full name, age, zip code, and the sentence “Thank you for making me your sex toy, Master.” She obeyed, and grew more aroused each moment the closer she got to obeying the instructions in full.

After sending the email, she was presented with a new form to fill out, this time with a username and a password and her credit card information. She happily complied because not only was she obeying, she was going to get the opportunity to purchase more relaxation sessions that would take her deeper into her obedience and service to her Master.

Once that form was completed and submitted, Léane was whimpering and dripping wet. Thankfully, she was given instruction that she could then go lie down on her bed and masturbate, and once she had said the phrase “I obey Master” fifty times, she would be allowed to orgasm and then fall asleep.

She walked slowly to her bed and lay down on it. Fingers flitted over her nipples and her wet pussy. “I obey Master,” she whispered. Repeating the phrase over and over, she began to squirm as she rubbed her cunt lips. She caressed her clit and continued saying “I obey Master.” Closer and closer to orgasm with each repetition. She wanted to rush through saying it, but instinctively knew that would be wrong. The more she rubbed her clit, and the more she said the phrase, the deeper she fell into the pattern of obedience, and the more intense her pleasure became.

“So close, Master,” she whimpered with still twelve more repetitions to go. “I obey Master.” She squirmed. “I obey Master.” She moaned. “I obey Master.” She writhed. “I obey Master.” She sighed. “I obey Master.” Her pussy was soaking wet. “I obey Master.” Her hips pushed up. “I obey Master.” She trembled. “I obey Master.” She groaned with need. “Oh god… I obey Master.” Her fingers stroked faster. “I obey Master.” She felt her cunt at the edge of orgasm. “I obey Master.” She gasped. She shuddered. She whimpered. “I… obey… Master.”

And then her cunt gushed. She moaned loudly as the orgasm shook her and flowed through her. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and lay trembling on the bed. “I obeyed, Master,” she whispered. “I am obedient.” She sighed with pleasure. She smiled and finally drifted off to sleep, relaxed and happy.

* * *