The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When In Rome

Part 5

Evening 4:

Nero kissed Juni’s lips and she moaned a little. Her lips tasted so good and he felt her body next to his. Their tongues touched and his went around her teeth and back to hers, and Juni was moaning again. Nero pressed his hands with Juni’s and she whispered, “touch me.”

Nero kissed her neck and Juni’s eyes had a vacant stare to them, as if she were hypnotized again, but she felt the emperor’s warm kisses on her neck. He touched her lips with his finger and her body was quivering. Juni’s eyes looked at Nero’s lips, and she closed them. Juni then opened her eyes and kissed Nero’s lips deeply, and she couldn’t stop. His lips responded to hers and their kisses were very passionate and addictive. They kissed deeply in the dark and Nero kissed her face as well. In response to this, Juni’s eyes rolled back in pleasure. He put his hand on her heart and felt it beating rapidly. Juni’s pulse quickened and she was breathing rapidly. They clung to each other and kissed hungrily.

Nero whispered to her “Be my little Juni, my lovely girl” and she said “Nero, touch me.”

And so he did. He held her left hand and with the other hand, he stroked her breast and she began to shiver. Then they kissed again.

He came down with his lips to her beautiful breast and kissed it. Juni said, “Oh Nero,” and moaned very loudly, then moaned again. Juni liked it when Nero gave pleasure to her body.

She moaned with pleasure making love to the emperor. He kissed her again and her lips begged for more. They said, “Kiss me more,” and Nero honered her request lovingly.

Nero called out her name in the dark and followed her desire. He kissed Juni’s wet lips again and looked into her shimmering brown eyes. Their tongues were touching and playing together. This time, Juni was moaning very strongly. Nero came over her and Juni opened her legs for him. He came to her with his heat now and took her in his arms. She said, “Nero, make love to me.” With that, he came into Juni and was in her now. She was very aroused now and moved her body to give him the greatest pleasure. He kissed and licked her breasts, and she was moaning wildly.

The virgin was seduced and she loved it. Their body heat kept them warm so they weren’t cold. Afterwards, they were laying together and nobody said a word. Juni’s head was laying on Nero’s chest and he stroked her hair and body, kissed her shoulder and neck, and she was holding him. She touched his lips with her fingers. Nero licked Juni’s neck and they continued making hot love. She turned the emperor on with her stroking, and he felt her warm body next to his, with her full breasts touching his chest. Her hand searched for his and found it. Juni stroked his chest with her lips and he stroked her hair, running his fingers through it, as Juni liked so much. She smelled his hair and it smelled very good. They embraced for a while. Nero’s arms were firmly around her and his embrace was very warm.

Juni felt sexy and sensual.

* * *

Evening 5:

Juni came to Nero wearing only a half-open shirt, and underwear. Nero felt her wet lips on his and he answered her kiss. They kissed each other again and she was breathing heavily. Her hot body was very near to his and he could feel her breasts on my body, which he touched. He kissed her neck intensely and she stroked his hair as she felt his hands on her breasts.

They went to the bed, and Nero began to massage Juni’s shoulders, softly stroking her neck up to her hair, down to her shoulders and to her arms. Juni turned herself and the emperor took off her shirt. Then he began to massage her again. He came to her shoulders and she was moaning. Nero saw her full breasts and she felt his hands all over her body, so warm and firm. Juni started to tremble with excitement and her body was shaking. She was breathing so heavily and felt like she was going to pass out. She felt him kissing her body and his lips were so warm and tender on her skin. Juni closed her eyes to enhance the pleasure.

Nero kissed her neck and shoulder, and felt her breasts on his skin. Juni was embracing him so close. They kissed again, and their tongues touched each other. They kissed so deep on the bed, naked and wearing only underwear. Soon the emperor was whispering erotic things in her ear.

His face went in between her breasts and she stroked his hair and he smelled her breasts. Nero played with them and Juni was moaning again. He tasted her breasts with his lips and she felt good. Nero’s lips felt wonderful on her skin.

* * *

The next day:

Juni and Nero were in the hotel room when she got a phone call. It was Gen again.

“Well Juni, today is your last day in Rome and you know we’ll miss hanging out with you. What do you want to do before you leave today?”

“Gee I don’t know Gen. What’s the in thing to do?”

“Oh, we could all go to the movies together, that sort of thing, or have lunch at a nice cafe. I mean, think about it. You’ll be going back to the US this afternoon. Hey, we could go even go to the Colosseum!”

“The Colosseum?", Juni asked-lighting up, “why I’d love to go! After all, it’s the last time I’ll be seeing it so might as well make it worth the trip.”

“Great. We’ll see you in a few minutes then. Bye,” Gen said and hung up.

Juni hung up the phone and turned to Nero. Then she said, “Well, I guess I’ll be heading to the Colosseum today before I go home. Perhaps over there we can say our goodbyes.”

“Yes, I suppose so,” Nero said, “and I’ll admit that I will miss you.”

“Oh I’ll miss you too Nero,” Juni said, getting misty-eyed. She tried not to cry.

Then they hugged and Juni started crying. Nero comforted her and asked, “How about if you go to the Colosseum and we can ‘accidently’ meet again, just like when we met the first time?",

“Sounds good to me,” Juni said through tears.

“Very well. In that case, I’ll change into my modern form and go over there. When we meet again, I’ll be the emperor,” Nero said.

Once again, the emperor changed his form and left the hotel to head back to where he and Juni first met. Juni hurried to the bathroom to wash her face and a few minutes later, Gen and her friends had arrived to take her there. When they got there, Juni said, “Um, guys, I’m just going to walk around a little bit if no one minds.”

“We don’t mind Juni,” Pietra said, “but don’t go to far. We wouldn’t want you to get lost.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t,” Juni said.

“Okay,” Pietra said, “we’ll catch ya later.”

“Great,” Juni said.

Juni walked around for a few minutes until she turned around and saw the Roman emperor.

“Hello my dear. My name is Nero,” he said.

“Hello Nero,” Juni said.

“Well, this is our last meeting so let’s make it a good one,” the emperor said.

“I can’t believe that I’ll never see you again,” Juni said, “I’m so sad. I think I’m gonna cry again.”

“Maybe this will help you feel better,” Nero said. Then he took her hand and kissed it.

“Thank you,” Juni said.

“You’re welcome,” the emperor said. Then he stroked her face and said, “I hope you have a good life back in America.”

“I will,” Juni said.

“Juni, come on! We’re leaving!", Gen called out.

“Coming Gen!", she exclaimed.

Before she left, Juni kissed Nero on the cheek. Then she hurried off to join her friends in her last tour of Rome.

* * *

A while after she left, a young Italian woman was walking around and she bumped into the Roman emperor.

“Oh, hello,” the woman said, “my name is Jenny.”

“Jenny, my name is Nero. My, what a beauty you are,” the emperor said.

“Thanks,” Jenny said, blushing slightly.

Let the seduction begin.

The End