The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

...What You Wish For

Chapter 2:

Julie was frantic. She quickly explained that sometimes her husband came home to surprise her and she ended with. “Since this was not a plan I did not have to mention or cancel it I was hoping he did come home and I forgot all about it when I fell in love with you. Now you are in danger my love and I must protect you.”

Her husband walked in the door and found us naked (boy he was quick). “What the hell is going on here,” Julie jumped between us trying to protect me, “Get out of my way you unfaithful slut, screwing some teenager!” He moved to push her aside.

“Both of you stop. Julie come over here beside me, Mr. Jones do not move or speak.” They both obeyed. “Now Mr. Jones, Julie belongs to me, she loves and desires only me. You are ok with this. You will do nothing to harm either of us or interfere with our relationship. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” He replied curtly.

“Darling, may I say something?” Julie whispered in my ear her sweet breath caressing my face my hard on started to return.

“Of course my pet.”

“You left to much wiggle room Jake we need to have more control over him and others if they are not to interfere with your plans.

“What do you mean by my plans?”

“Perhaps I should say our plans lover since I of course will support you in all of your endeavors. I am just sure that you plan on making other woman yours like you made me yours, for which I will be thankful every day for the rest of my life, but you need to be careful or one of these days some SOB like Mr. Jones might hurt you, for that matter if you are not careful some bitch like my former self might harm you as well.”

“So what do you think I should do?”

“Instruct him to listen to me for the next five minutes or so that I can tell him what do and think and how to treat both of us, please darling you will see it is for the best.”

“Ok Mr. Jones, for the next five minutes you will listen closely to Julie she will tell you how you are to think, act, and behave. Unh...unless she tells you to harm me or her.”

She gave me a frown of disapproval but made no move to leave my side.

She began: “You will continue to pretend that we are happily married. You will act, talk, and document in any format as you have done before in regards to our marriage. This will be for the benefit of those who are not under Jake’s control. Only Jake can tell you who to act ‘normal’ around. You will accept Jake’s relationship with me and anyone else. You are not required to love me but you are required to pretend to love me and you will protect me, as you would have previously unless this would interfere with what Jake wants. You must not harm Jake in any way intentionally or by your failure to do something. If at sometime Jake decides we should divorce you will go along willingly with all plans and in no way implicate Jake in the divorce proceedings.” She paused here.

“Jake can have sex with me anywhere at anytime. I belong to him. Any female Jake wants to have sex with he can have sex with anywhere and anytime. You will ignore Jake’s sexual activity unless there is danger of discovery by someone not under Jake’s control. Than you will calmly warn Jake to help avoid discovery. You want to do this. You like Jake, you want Jake to be happy.”

She looked up at me. “Is there anything you want to add?”

“No Mr. Jones you can leave us now. When the bus comes you can pick up the kids and bring them home so I can have a ‘talk’ with them.” He left and we were alone again still naked and I still with a hard on.

“Its about time he left between almost coming when I said your name and needing to suck your cock...ummmmmm.” She said as she slipped to the floor and took me in her mouth.

We had time and I planned on making the best of my new talents. After coming deep in her throat I pulled her up and carried her to the bed placing her just ass I wanted. I began to lick her pussy and before long felt that now familiar surge. But before I fucked my slut I wanted her to come some more. I placed a finger in her cunt and ordered her to guide me to her g-spot. She did and than instructed me on just what felt the best to her.

With her help I handled the kids but I realized that I had exposed both of us to significant risk. We decided right there that we needed to have some safer instructions ready.

Fortunately the Internet had some good ideas. Here are the instructions we finally decided on. She typed them up and printed them out without bothering to dress. Julie also made a children’s version that we tried on her two kids. Here is the adult version:

She had me read it to her. Julie said that although she loved and desired only me she was worried that something might allow her to harm me and she could not live with that. This would ensure that every ounce of her being was dedicated to me and only me.

Before I left I told her that she would find any woman I had fucked within the last 60 minutes desirable. She asked if this made her a lesbian. I told her it did not even make her bisexual since she really did not love or for that matter even desire these woman unless I had just fucked them.

I was a little concerned over the strength of some of the statements but Julie encouraged me to try it out on my family that night. Meanwhile she planned to get a list together of every attractive woman she knew (including pictures) so I could decide which ones were worth making into my slaves.

Did I get things right the first time, no. The next day I went to school, I could not wait until math class. Sandra O’Malley our math teacher was the hottest female in the school bar none; the second hottest was a toss up between the school physiologist and maybe two-dozen girls. Of course the real advantage was that this (Sandra) 25-year-old former cheerleader was the coach of the senior cheer squad. I was looking for a way to get her alone when that choice was taken away from me. I was still nervous. Having fucked my slave most of yesterday and a good chunk of last night you would think my confidence was at an all time high, well it wasn’t. She was literally stunning, when she decided to show off her body no male and very few females could concentrate. This was one of those days.

She must have spotted my list because she grabbed it and ordered me to go sit outside the physiologist office until after class. She ordered me to speak to no one and she would meet with Ms. Goody and me together. I never got a chance to speak or say anything. It was less than ten minutes after I sat down when she came up with the paper clutched in her hand; she frowned at me than walked into the office. Five minutes later I was called into Ms Goody’s office to face her and Sandra O’Malley.

“Please have a seat Jake. Now Ms. O’Malley was very upset about what is written here.” She waved the paper around. “She thinks you plan to hypnotize some poor girl and make her your...slave. I want you to just tell me yes or no Jake. Did you plan to hypnotize some girl?”

“No, bu...”

“Just yes or no. I don’t like the tone of this. This is very disturbing.”

“Ms. Goody make him read it out loud that will show you his intent was bad. Please he needs to be suspended the girls in this school are not safe from someone who could write that trash.”

“What of it Jake will you read it, I must warn you that I can tell a person’s true intent if they were to read something like this.” Said Ms. Goody.

“Ok, I will read it than will I be allowed to leave.”

“No of course not you need to be locked up and you certainly will never be allowed in my class again.” Sandra broke in.

“Ms. O’Malley please calm yourself, Jake please begin to read now, and here is your paper.”

I took the paper hands shaking but began to read.

Sandra gasped as she realized she could not move.

“No, no,” she moaned as true realization hit her. She began to raise her voice in panic.

I realized we had forgotten the instructions to not speak we would need to correct that. “Say nothing until I allow you to move.”

...

They both moved getting on the floor and kneeling in front of me I told them to get up.

“Oh master I am so sorry I tried to get you in trouble can you ever forgive me. Please let me do something to make you happy.” Sandra pleaded prettily.

“Sandra, I want you to come over my neighbors house tonight, I will leave the address with...what is your first name Ms. Goody?”

“Ima, my father had a warped sense of humor.”

“What is your middle name?”

“Nadia.”

I stared at her. “Sandra or perhaps I will call you Sandy, I will leave the directions with Nadia, and you will of course make sure no one is suspicious. But before I send you back to class I need to ask you something. Why did you get so worked up about the paper, where did this whole turning a girl into a slave come from? I am not saying I wasn’t planning that just why the whole inquisition.”

She responded in a deferential tone. “Well master I was worried that you were trying to enslave one of my girls. I didn’t know how wonderful you were.” I waited knowing there was more. “You see master when I was in college I was a victim and he wasn’t wonderful like you are. He controlled me for almost two years.

I sent Sandy on her way than closed and locked the door as she left. “Nadia, you have the hots for me, you really would like me to have sex with you right now.”

She began to pull off her clothing moaning how horney she was and how she needed me to take her. She sat on the front of her desk with her pussy lips spread and practically demanded that I lick her clit and than fuck her. She was one of those woman that closely trimmed her bush but did not fully shave. I was more than happy to oblige and proceeded to give her a through physical examination. I only had to remind her once that she was to keep the noise down.

I arrived at Julie’s house around 5:30; I had some things to do. Sandy was waiting.

“Darling, this woman says that she was to meet you here.”

“Yes I guess I forgot to tell you.”

“Its OK master but it is a good thing you took control of my former family she was insistent that she meet her master here.”

“I told her you and your family were ok but she should have shown more common sense than that.”

“I think she is so eager to please you she may have gone a little overboard. So what do you plan on doing with her?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I figure you will probably want three types of female slaves, sex slaves like myself who love and desire only you (except for the one exception), sex slaves who you plan to use for your pleasure but do not intend to keep forever, and just slaves who will serve you in any way you need them to.”

“So you figured this all out by yourself, eh.”

“Well I had plenty of time on my hands to play with myself and fantasize about us.”

“You are correct for the most part the last group does have some sub sections but it is not important now. How about I let Sandy help me decide. Sandy before becoming my slave today what did you think about men in general?”

“That they will betray you and they only like women for one thing, S E X.”

“Was this due to a particular man like your college boyfriend who tried to turn you into his sex slave or just a culmination over the years?”

“Actually I was his sex slave.” She paused I nodded for her to go on.

“My high school boyfriend dumped me for my best friend because she would put out. So when I got to college I made sure I slept with my boyfriend. He used my gullibility and hypnosis to control me.” She paused again I waited.

“He corrupted me and fucked me for two years and than dumped me because he wanted to marry someone innocent and richer. After that it has just been one asshole after another.”

“Did you try girls?” Julie jumped in. Sandy looked at me and I instructed her to answer.

“Yes but I found that they were not really all that much more supportive than man and they lacked a key piece of equipment.”

I really needed more information she could be a risk. “Alright, perhaps you better give me a little more detail of this whole college hypnosis thing.”

“When I first met Ronnie he seemed nice he was planning on being a lawyer. Good looking with a smooth line, which I fell for. Once we started having sex he suggested hypnosis to relax me. Before long I found I would do anything, and I mean anything, he suggested. When he dumped me I got some professional help, a good thing to because six months later he called with a trigger phrase expecting me to become his mistress. I threatened him with exposure and have not heard from him since.”

Julie spoke up again: “Well master darling I think you should make her love you. She is to screwed up to just take and use.”

“Where did this master darling stuff come from?” I asked.

“Remember I had you read me the set of instructions, well there you are.”

“Oh by the way we forgot to include no talking or yelling until I was finished.”

“Oops!”

“Yeah oops, I think you are right, we should make her feel about me just like you do. Sandra, Julie here is going to tell you how you feel and about me what changes will be made to your body, it might take a while. I will have her call me when you are ready.”

“Master, just like me? Don’t you want to tailor her love to fit her personality just so, why make her a duplicate of my feelings?”

“First of all she won’t be just like you, she doesn’t have the same starting point, and second of all I think your objection has some other reason, give.”

“Well she is younger and prettier and if she is just like me you might find you prefer her over me.” She had the grace to blush.

“Like I said she will not be exactly like you, unless I download your entire personality into her head, besides if I did that she would be you, now get to it.” I gave her a gentle smack on the butt and planning to send her on her way, but she turned and leaned into me letting me feel her body pressed against mine.

“Yes master darling.” She tongued me and than went over to Sandy to begin the transformation. “Sandy, do you remember how you felt about your boyfriends...not the bad stuff only the good stuff...the love the lust, the yearning...”

I went to my house and called my “Aunt Sally,” she wasn’t really my Aunt just a close friend of the family that used to sit for me and my brother, in fact she was only a few years older than my sister. What a looker. After a brief talk I read her my revised instructions and told her to come over.

Aunt Sally had just finished giving me a blowjob when the phone rang, I allowed her to clean up the spillage while I answered the phone. “Master darling we’re ready for you.”

“By we I take it you are finished helping Sandy to realize her new position in life.”

“Well...yes but all this talking about you and sex and love and desire...well I’m so horny I just want to say your name Jake so I came come...Jake...oooohhhh!”

“I will be right over.” I hung up the phone pulled my pants on and told Aunt Sally she was allowed to play with herself but not allowed to come until I returned.

* * *

When I arrived Julie had Sandy all ready for me. She was naked except for a pair of fishnet stockings and her shoes. “I hope you like her this way darling, I wasn’t sure if I should shave her or not.” It was cute the way Julie was so eager to please me.

Sandy spoke up: “M M Master I want to serve you I love you so much, but I will understand if you reject me after what I said to and about you today.” She hung her heads teardrops falling down her cheeks.

I moved closer and tilted her chin up with my fingers. With the other hand I wiped her tears away. Leaning in I kissed her luscious lips bruising them slightly with my passion. “Don’t worry pet, I forgive you. You should have heard some of the nasty things Julie said to me before she fell in love with me.”

“Darling I thought we were past that and you forgave me.” There was just a trace of panic in Julie’s voice.

“Of course, of course you are both forgiven, now lets concentrate on pleasure, specifically your and mine. Remember my word is law.”

Sandy immediately leaned her body into mine. I could feel her hard nipples as they pressed into me. I took them in my hands and using my fingers twirled and kneaded them gently as I kissed her again, her mouth opening in welcome. She moaned into my mouth already someone was benefiting from my experience of the other day. I moved my other hand down to her love nest penetrating her lower lips with a finger seeking her wet warmth and her button of love (lust?). She actually had a hairy bush the third one I had fingered in the last 24 hours. Poor Sally never got and pussy action. Sandy pressed closer to me trying to maximize the physical contact. I needed to taste her to own her pussy. Quickly she was displayed on the couch with her legs spread invitingly. I licked and sucked bring her off only once while I fingered her and sucked on her clit. She just did not have the level of response that I had gotten with Julie and Nadia.

“Sandy your pussy is very responsive to me, in fact you are multi-orgasmicly responsive to me.” I returned to her pussy having her pull her lips back to expose herself to my ministrations. This time she came three times in the time it took me to get her to come once before, plus they lasted longer and seemed stronger. I could wait no longer I plunged into her shoving my cock as deep as I could go. She murmured words of love and encouragement in my ear as I pounded my slave. This went on for about ten minutes without my coming. Shit. I had screwed Nadia twice and gotten a blowjob from “Aunt” Sally. No wonder I was running low on steam.

I really did not have the hang of this yet. But I finally remembered what I needed to do. The three of us repaired to the bedroom and I had Sandy mount me while Julie sat on my face. Within seconds my cock was fully revived. I really needed to change more than just Julie’s pussy. Sandy had a nice rack maybe I should just have her start lactating, but than I would have to milk her twice a day. Being the potential master of all I surveyed had some potential pitfalls. Oh well, I returned to the pussy’s at hand, well actually at cock and mouth.

Several hours later after adjusting Sandy’s attitude to match Julie’s I lay between my sluts relaxing.

Julie spoke first; she really was an aggressive controlling little slut I would have to watch her. “Master you obviously need to alter the bodies of several more woman to serve you, It is not only the sex but what about health, money, a long life for our master and his slaves.”

“I want to talk about helping my master honey to turn more girls into his eager sex slaves, I think you should start with the cheerleaders. I can get them secured so that you can enslave them all at once.”

“Julie you are right but lets discuss this more sex slaves issue. Sandy I could have sworn you just this afternoon you wanted to protect those girls, know you want them to belong to me.”

“I’ve seen the way you look at me and some of the other girls master honey. You want them so you should have them it is that simple. I love you so much I just want you to have everything and everyone you desire.”

“That’s not fair, I was the one who was to help master darling select his sex slaves, I already have a preliminary list of 20 girls ready to discuss with you master darling.”

“Stop, you two will not argue you will not be jealous of each other or any other woman I fuck.”

“Yes master.” They said in unison.

“Now Sandy why did you call me master honey?”

“Well Julie calls you master darling I just wanted my own term of endearment, did I do wrong...master.” Now she sounded less sure of herself and a little frightened.

“No that’s fine Sandy. If that is what you want to call me and Julie wants to call me than its ok.” They both looked relieved.

“Thank you master honey,” she was already stroking my semi-hard cock, “do you think your loving slave could interest you in fucking her again. I just can’t help myself being near this marvelous cock of yours.

“Ok but first an order; Sandy your pussy will both energize and revitalize my cock, furthermore, licking it will not only keep me healthy but young as well. The same goes for your pussy Julie.” I could wait; I did not want either of them to be lactating at this point. But I did have one further change to make. “Sandy and Julie from now on you will not age, as long as I fuck you and come in your pussies at least once every 30 days.