The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2022

Added Base Character; Billy Val; Bust Bet; The Devil’s Details; Dragon Milk; I Always Get What I Want; I am Number Five; Pearla; The Perfect Son and Valley City Tales: Who Rescues the Hero?. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Feminist Corruption Water; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to No Escaping Mr. Claus; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object; 2 new chapters to Walkthrough; 1 new chapter to Winterstead and 2 new chapters to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added Accidentally on Purpose; Bonded; Bushy-Tailed, Bedroom-Eyed; Cosplay Slaves; The Dawn Of A New Order: A “Fall Of Women” Christmas Special; Domestic Doll Services: Project Daffodil Rose; Everything You Want to Know About Your Brainwashing (But are Compelled Not to Ask); Hypnotized Christmas Mother; Inkubus; Love Pill: Generations; New Administration; To Sleep, Perchance to Dream (Skarlette One); Warm Welcome and Your Master Commands You Texts. Also added 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Fertility Plague; 1 new chapter to A Leashed Tiger; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Mistress Jennifer; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 1 new chapter to Walkthrough; 1 new chapter to The Widow’s Gift; 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage and 1 new chapter to Workplace Culture.

Added Babble; The Director (S. P. Riley); Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program; Echo Chamber; Flowers of Submission; Georgie Tells Her Tale At Last; Good Ending; The Hypno-Light; Jingle Bells; Kate Gets a Lesson for Christmas; Naked If I Want To; Ready Player Two; Santa & The Cheating Husband; Santa’s Webcast Stars and What You Want. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Donna’s Trance Trigger; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Illuminata’s Garden; 1 new chapter to Impervious, Fighter; 2 new chapters to It Takes a Miracle; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Mind Controlled By My Teacher; 1 new chapter to Office Powers; 1 new chapter to Old Friend; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 2 new chapters to Walkthrough and 1 new chapter to White Knight’s Burden.

A reminder, because of new requirements from by my hosting provider (i.e. Daphne), I can no longer accept stories involving characters under the age of 18 in sexual situations. The characters must be unambiguously over 18, and I will be interpreting what constitutes “sexual situations” quite liberally. Furthermore, I will be gradually going back and removing older stories from the site that do not meet the new requirements.

Added Alien Parasite Control — Hypnosis Log; And Into the Fire; The Art of True Hypnotism: Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy; The Babysitters Club; The Busty Trophy Bride; Clinical Consultation; Club Reality; Coach Whistle; The Commute; The Cottage: An Aircnd Story; Feminist Corruption Water; Ghost of a Trance; Hallmark Holiday Hypno; Hypnosis is nothing to Laugh About!; In Emily’s Pocket (NomadicGaze version); Mindfulness Exercise; A Mother’s Fall; Moving In With My Rich Auntie; Quarantine (BedHead); Repair Guy; Roll a Charisma Check; Scents and Sensibilites; Slut for the Weekend; Twenty-four Hours; Two Sides of the Coin; Vandalized; Walk On By; The Widow’s Gift and Yew — Strike. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 2 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Be My Baby; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Blank Belt: A Dojo Discipline Story; 1 new chapter to Blood Lust (oonse); 1 new chapter to Brainy University; 2 new chapters to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Donna’s Trance Trigger; 1 new chapter to Falling Out of the Sky; 1 new chapter to Generation 6; 1 new chapter to HR Changes; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 1 new chapter to The Intern-Heist; 1 new chapter to Kara Kraft and the Swiss Academy; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 1 new chapter to Luna and Feliciana; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Old Friend; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude; 2 new chapters to The Royal Fall; 1 new chapter to School Rules (Dogdog); 1 new chapter to Shackles; 2 new chapters to Subroutine Manager; 4 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Parasite; 1 new chapter to Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints; 2 new chapters to Walkthrough; 1 new chapter to Winterstead; 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage and 1 new chapter to Workplace Culture.

Because of new requirements from by my hosting provider (i.e. Daphne), I can no longer accept stories involving characters under the age of 18 in sexual situations. The characters must be unambiguously over 18, and I will be interpreting what constitutes “sexual situations” quite liberally. Furthermore, I will be gradually going back and removing older stories from the site that do not meet the new requirements. If you are able to help me in identifying those stories, I would appreciate it.

The next update will be the weekend of 10 December 2022.

Added Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge; The Demonstration (Borg 5 of 9); Friendsgiving; The Hive (Samantha N); Jezz and Edge 4 — Mayhem in the Big Top; Lightweight; Mindful Mindless App; Phantom Whiffs; Ready to Please; Sarah’s Evil Twin Takeover; Self Optimization; The Shoe On The Other Foot and Transformation Run. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 2 new chapters to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Crossed Swords; 1 new chapter to Donna’s Trance Trigger; 1 new chapter to Eau de Man; 1 new chapter to Government Drones Corrupt My Stepsister; 2 new chapters to Kitty’s Cookies; 3 new chapters to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Perfect Family; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude; 1 new chapter to Snake Charmer — Hypnosis Log; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control and 2 new chapters to Walkthrough.

Added Bait (Svplgsmslm); Candy-Coated Damnation; Coffeehouse Slave; Donna’s Trance Trigger; Ethan and Mark; Guests of the Mapleseed; The Hive (nojo); HR Changes; The Intern-Heist; Jackass With Mind Control Powers; Jennifer’s New Friend; Jennifer’s Workout; Kitty’s Cookies; A Leashed Tiger; Lilith’s Agency II — Girl Talk; Neighbourly; Panties to the Side; The Perfect Roommate: Halloween; Silly Dove; Snake Charmer — Hypnosis Log; The Suit; Switch (Kallie); Who’s The Real Hero Here and Winterstead. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 2 new chapters to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Be My Baby; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Fashion Victim; 1 new chapter to Impervious, Fighter; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Duel of the Nerds; 1 new chapter to Old Friend; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to Teacher Meets a Genie; 3 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe and 1 new chapter to Walkthrough.

Added The Alienist; The Band; Be My Baby; Born To Make You Happy II; Changing Background: Amelie; Corrupting the Innocent; Cursing the Morals Committee President; Hotel Anteros — The Return; Illuminata’s Garden; Impervious, Fighter; Lingerie Model; Living the Dream; The Lost Boys II — Adventures of James; Lucid (nojo); 7 Steps to Hell; Soft Girl; The Wager (The Lonely Knight) and Xosphere. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Alex’s Story; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Eau de Man; 1 new chapter to The 8-ball; 2 new chapters to A Golden Invitation; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Kara Kraft and the Swiss Academy; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to Marie; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Mistress Alexis’ Harem; 1 new chapter to Old Friend; 1 new chapter to Perfect Family; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Sarah (jjboss60); 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to Teacher Meets a Genie; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Turning My Innocent Neighbor Into A Cumslut; 1 new chapter to Universal Baby; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Walkthrough.

Added Blank Belt: A Dojo Discipline Story; Born to Make You Happy; Cursed Mother; Dave’s Possessed Hair; The Dazzling Lady’s Harem; The Fountain (Chrysostomon); Hotel Anteros; Lake House Ten; Making the Grade; Monsters At Night; Old Friend; The Short, Happy Turning of Emily Holly; A Story at Bedtime; Time, Timelines, and Nanites; VR Slave and Walkthrough. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Birth of an Analyst; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Eau de Man; 1 new chapter to Fertility Plague; 1 new chapter to Graded and Served; 1 new chapter to The Hypnosis War; 1 new chapter to Lord Wolf; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 3 new chapters to The Most Beautiful Thing; 2 new chapters to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Sun Dreams; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints and 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added The Alchemist’s Bride; Birth of an Analyst; Black as Night; Faith In Better Things; The Fall Of Women; A Gold Star for Maggie; A Good Wife; Guests of the Imperium; Halloween Faggot Training; Halloween Harvest of Souls; Halloween Merchandise. The New Batch; Halloween Party Horror; The Halloween Party That Changed Lives!; The Haviscourt Sisters; Lilith’s Agency; The Lost Boys; Mantra; Mistress Alexis’ Harem; Moscow Vacation; Oral Fixation Redux; So Many Commands 1 and An Unusual Gift — Halloween Special. Also added 1 new chapter to Ability Rescue; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 2 new chapters to Five Days; 1 new chapter to Impulse (Hypno Games); 2 new chapters to Lord Wolf; 2 new chapters to The Maid’s Motto; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to School Rules (Dogdog); 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 2 new chapters to Trophies; 1 new chapter to Truth Serum; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added Angie’s Aspirations; The Art of True Hypnotism: New Paths; Fashion Victim; Infiltration (Chrysostomon); The Peloton, The Prius, & The Party: A Halloween Story; Quarter to Three; Sarah Snapped; That Which Survives; Truth Serum; Unruly Women Reform Academy; We Can Still Be Friends; Welcome to Salem Heights (A.K.A. — Who, Like, Shot J.R.?) and The World of True Hypnotism: All For One.... Also added 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Corruption at a Magical Academy; 1 new chapter to Creeps; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Good Boy; 2 new chapters to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to The Girl of Our Dreams; 1 new chapter to Goddess Hannah’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Government Issue; 1 new chapter to The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving Episode; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to A Message From Your Sponsor; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits and 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe.

Added Ability Rescue; Doctor Von Gunter’s Revenge; Domestic Doll Services: The Billionaire & The Bimbos; Douchebag Babbies; The Eternal Price Of Infinite Recharge; Falling for her Tits Halloween Special; Finding My Inner MaidBot; Government Drones Corrupt My Stepsister; The House on Moonlight Hill; Just a Taste; Nebka Rassul’s New Slave From The Unified Earth Empire; Pure Joy; The Renter; School Rules (Dogdog); The SecurityBot Made Me Into A Human Gynoid and You Shouldn’t Read This. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Alice the AI; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to The Girl of Our Dreams; 1 new chapter to Goddess Hannah’s Harem; 3 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to It Takes a Miracle; 1 new chapter to Luna and Feliciana; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift and 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added Beneath the Surface; Creeps; Eau de Man; The Farm; The Fey Sorority; The Girl of Our Dreams; Jumping the Shark Tank; The Loyal Servants of NILE; MissTrial; Phasmophobia — N.C.U.; The Power of True Hypnotism: Respect and Reputation; School Daze (mastersinyourmind); Sexual Harassment Troubleshooting; Slutty Stephanie; Spacebourne and Turning Heads. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Rock of Epsilon; 1 new chapter to A Charleston Tale; 1 new chapter to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to Fertility Plague; 1 new chapter to Goddess Hannah’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Honey Belle; 1 new chapter to The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving Episode; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Kara Kraft and the Swiss Academy; 1 new chapter to Kennel Corp; 1 new chapter to Look at the Screen, Closer; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to Mannequin (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to Niamh’s Holidays; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to The Succubus Named Lilac; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added Before The Storm; A Charleston Tale; Diary of a Good Boy; Domestic Doll Soldiers; A Family’s Therapy; Getting Warmer; Goddess Hannah’s Harem; Graded and Served; Honey Belle; Honeymoon Suite; I Purposely Turned My Mother Into My Pleasure Girl; Lola: The Professional; MissCalculation; The Siren; Turn Your Brain On and Where is Jessica?. Also added 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 2 new chapters to Enshrined; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to A Little R&R — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to The One With Boobs; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 4 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Test Cases and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; Bulked Up, Dumbed Down; Caffeinated Quickies: Mothers MILF Club; Dim Blue Eyes; For Old Times’ Sake; How Gillian Failed to Put a Stop to It; Judgement Night; Just Chatting; Look at the Screen, Closer; Natural Hypnotist; New Queen of the Drones; One God, Two Goddesses, and a Mortal; The Power of True Hypnotism: Risk and Reward; Relax, Mom; Seduced By my Sister’s Snake; Teacher Meets a Genie and The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 2 new chapters to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to Fertility Plague; 1 new chapter to Generation 6; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to A Little R&R — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Master PC: Duel of the Nerds; 1 new chapter to A Message From Your Sponsor; 1 new chapter to New Discoveries; 1 new chapter to Nora and The Crow; 2 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 4 new chapters to Roommate Desired; 2 new chapters to Subroutine Manager; 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints and 1 new chapter to Ventured.

Added Couples Counselling; Domestic Doll Services: Guilt Alleviation; Fit for a Queen; Helping Suzy Forget Her Ex; The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (The Sad Story of Manu Lyne); I’m Your Teddy-Bear; Medusa Encounter — Hypnosis Log; Nerd In Control; Night Swim; A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; Quaranteam: North West; The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew; Seven Lives; Slaver’s Bay — New Step-mom; Someone Your Own Size; Surrender (All These Roadworks); Tell Me What To Do and Yes I Am an Alien. Also added 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 2 new chapters to Awakening at College; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to DarkWave VR: Furries; 1 new chapter to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to Fertility Plague; 1 new chapter to Five Days; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving Episode; 1 new chapter to Internet Famous (StageShowMM); 1 new chapter to A Little R&R — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Luna and Feliciana; 1 new chapter to Prosecutor Transformed; 2 new chapters to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to The Rise of The Fascinating Five; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Smartphone Spellbook; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 1 new chapter to Teaching Her a Lesson: In the Dungeon of the Dragon; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders; 1 new chapter to Tickled Pink; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift.

Added Advice to the Young at Heart; Anger Management; DarkWave VR: Furries; Domestic Doll Services: Domestic Doll Fantasies; Dot Matrix; Familiar Duties; Fertility Plague; Fractionated Submission — Hypnosis Log; Groundhog Day; Home Cooked Meal; Luna and Feliciana; Memories Change; The Production; Red Phoenix Rises; Row, Row, Row Your Boat; Sailor Whey; Six Words; Talent Show and That’s What Boys Are Made For. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Alice the AI; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Awakening at College; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 1 new chapter to Enshrined; 1 new chapter to First-Class Conference; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to In Good Hands; 1 new chapter to Kara Kraft and the Swiss Academy; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to A Little R&R — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 3 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Prosecutor Transformed; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 1 new chapter to Strawberries & Cream; 1 new chapter to Sublimilfinals; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Up and Down; 1 new chapter to Ventured; 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added The Alphabet Tales: Cumslut Christiana; Awakening at College; Bimbo Bingo; Caffeinated Quickies: Best in Breed; Chloroformed and Brainwashed; Domestic Doll Services: Domestic Relations; Enshrined; How to be a Dungeon Master; The Intern — TV Mass Enslaving Episode; Look at the Screen, Together; The Lottery; Maestre and Fae; Mesmerizing the Manly, Young Servant; New Friends and Instant Slaves; Pantyslave; The Patriarchy; Prosecutor Transformed; Rhymes and Reasons; Smoothing; Teaching Her a Lesson: In the Dungeon of the Dragon; Up and Down; When Léane Finally Relaxed; White Knight’s Burden; Wine Club and Zeus. Also added 2 new chapters to Alice the AI; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to The Challenge; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to A Little R&R — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Party Favor; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to Strawberries & Cream; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control and 5 new chapters to Truth and Reconciliation.

Added The Alphabet Tales — Blowjob Betty; Bound in the Library — Hypnosis Log; Dawn of the Machine — Houndmaster; Feminine Obedience Academy: Yoshiko; A Little R&R — Spirals; Look at the Screen, Too; Master PC: Duel of the Nerds; Mistress Jennifer; Recalibrations; An Unusual Parasite; Vanessa’s Voice: Complaints; Ventured and Working For the Ma’am. Also added 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 1 new chapter to Life’s A Beach...; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to A Message From Your Sponsor; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to A Species’ Survival; 1 new chapter to Strawberries & Cream; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Tickled Pink and 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe.

Added All the Magazine Covers; Becoming Angelyne; Came Back for You; Domestic Doll Services: Public Relations; Hostess; How I Became Carl’s Whore; Look at the Screen; Mind Controlled By My Teacher; My Girlfriend’s Girly Brother; Paranoia; The Resistance Gamble; Roommate Surprise; Sarah (jjboss60); A Species’ Survival; Sublimilfinals and Zero In. Also added 2 new chapters to Alice the AI; 1 new chapter to The Alphabet Tales; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Freed; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Breaking Aurora Flight; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to Five Days; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to Internet Famous (StageShowMM); 1 new chapter to It Takes a Miracle; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to Life’s A Beach...; 1 new chapter to Lily Leaves a Voicemail; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 2 new chapters to The Mistress of Vallenberg; 1 new chapter to Nani the Fuck; 1 new chapter to Nicole; 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; 1 new chapter to The Sprials Spa — SHR; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 3 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to Universal Baby; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added Alternative Lifestyle; The Bookstore; The Centipede; Den; Donna, True Hypnotist; Independent Female Syndrome; Isolate; JOI; Just Like Being On Stage; Kara Kraft and the Swiss Academy; The Nicest Guy; One Good Reason; Proper Guidance for an Ace Detective; The Queen’s Club; The Rise and Fall of the Hellpyre Club; Rock Bottom; Roommate Desired; Smile For The Camera (Quiet Hypnotist) and A True Hero. Also added 2 new chapters to Aberrant Futures; 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Alex’s Story; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to The Alphabet Tales; 1 new chapter to Angel Versus Myriad ; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Dark Whispers; 1 new chapter to Date Night (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to Distortionized; 4 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; 1 new chapter to Life’s A Beach...; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 1 new chapter to The Sprials Spa — SHR; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion; 1 new chapter to Witchfinder and 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage.

Added All Shapes / All Sizes; The Alphabet Tales; Breaking Aurora Flight; The Coffee Addict; The Cursed Dildo; Dark Whispers; Fangs For That; First-Class Conference; Gen10 Brain Hack; Heatwave; Iberia; Kiss Your Ass; Mansplaining; The New God — Breaking The Dark Elf; Niamh’s Holidays; Paradise at the Trailer Park; The Sprials Spa — SHR; Taken (Chrysostomon) and Unacceptable. Also added 1 new chapter to Aberrant Futures; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Crutch; 1 new chapter to Danielle’s Demise; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 2 new chapters to A Hill of Beans; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to The Intern-Anchorwoman; 1 new chapter to Life’s A Beach...; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to Mommy Milk™; 1 new chapter to New Discoveries; 1 new chapter to The One With Boobs; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to A Wolf’s Rage; 1 new chapter to Written in the Stars (scifiscribbler) and 1 new chapter to Xenobiological Morphosis.

Added Abduction Seduction; Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; Blargl; The Blue Rose; Caffeinated Quickies: Honeyed Housewife; Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Rock of Epsilon; Donna (Glass O); Don’t Disturb the Warden; Ethan and Josh; Fall Into Me; From Queen Bee To Bottom Bitch; A Hill of Beans; Hope Lost All; Life’s A Beach...; Like Mother, Like Daughter (Second Chair); Master PC: Ash and Chris; Mayflower Foods; A Message From Your Sponsor; Mods; My Resident Pediatrician; New Discoveries; A New Kind of Therapy; Party Favor; They’re Here; Too Stupid to Leave; Trapped in a Stasis Chamber — Hypnosis Log and Velvet Rope. Also added 1 new chapter to Alex’s Story; 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Danielle’s Demise; 1 new chapter to Five Days; 1 new chapter to A Force of Nature; 3 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; 1 new chapter to Kennel Corp; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Muscle Slut; 1 new chapter to Power of Thought; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 1 new chapter to The Rise of The Fascinating Five; 2 new chapters to The Royal Fall; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to The Shoe’s on the Other Foot; 1 new chapter to A Strange Compulsion; 4 new chapters to Tender Loving Control; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Workplace Culture.

The next update will be the weekend of 30 July 2022.

Added Aberrant Futures; All Your Filth Corrupted Pure [Volume 1]; Am I Your New Addi(c)tion? [Volume 1]; The Brotherhood; Danielle’s Demise; Dressing Eileen; Enter the Arena; Essay Stress: Revised; Five Days; Instant Gratification (The CNC Voice); Not a Simple Masseuse; Passing Thoughts; The Phase; The Seven Secrets Of Mr. Magpie; Strawberries & Cream; Superhero Misadventures: Tentacle Bondage — Hypnosis Log; Universal Baby; Unobtainable; Week Awry and Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded. Also added 1 new chapter to Anything for a Price; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Blood Lust (oonse); 1 new chapter to The Catgirl Nextdoor; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 3 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 3 new chapters to Pearl Girls; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 2 new chapters to The Royal Fall; 2 new chapters to The Shoe’s on the Other Foot; 2 new chapters to Shojomangafication; 1 new chapter to Shortcut to the Top; 2 new chapters to Subroutine Manager; 1 new chapter to Summer Sessions: The Late Bloomers; 2 new chapters to Tender Loving Control and 1 new chapter to Transitions (MoldedMind).

Added Anything for a Price; Beast of Bird-en; Begging Ashley’s Forgiveness; Garden Goddess; In Emily’s Pocket; Instant Soul Mate; Kidnap Kove — SHR; Mouth-to-Mouth; Muscle Slut; Next on the List; Nurse; Phenomenal; Sleazy Jim’s Advice for Broads; The Sorority (Chrysostomon); Succubus Mom; Tender Loving Control; Training Katie’s Thoughts; Uncle’s Hypnosis Ring and Usurpation. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Blood Lust (oonse); 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 3 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Paradise Taken; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 1 new chapter to Reunion (Jeff1963); 1 new chapter to Smartphone Spellbook; 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display; 1 new chapter to To Tame a Goddess; 1 new chapter to Transitions (MoldedMind); 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 1 new chapter to Witchfinder and 1 new chapter to Xenobiological Morphosis.

Added The Adventures of Hypno-Girl #2; Alice the AI; All Mixed Up; An Ancient Curse; Becoming a Pony Girl Porn Star; Captured at the Con ; Dawn of the Machine — The Station; Do the Right Thing; Handshake; Hotter; Mannequins On Display — Hypnosis Log; Marie; MissAppropriation; Mrs Milf; Puppy Farm; Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude; The Reward is in the Risk; Shojomangafication; Star Voyage Episode I: The Heads of Orphia; Tattooed for Obedience; Techno Master; Temple of Domina: The Sitter; Voice In My Head and The Yard Sale (Hokan). Also added 4 new chapters to Asylum; 2 new chapters to Becoming Dorothy; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to Dating My Daughter; 1 new chapter to Dojo Discipline; 3 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 2 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 1 new chapter to Reunion (Jeff1963); 1 new chapter to The Rise of The Fascinating Five; 1 new chapter to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to Transitions (MoldedMind); 1 new chapter to The Unholy Whale; 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to Volunteering for the Show; 1 new chapter to White Pineapple; 1 new chapter to Witchfinder and 1 new chapter to Xenobiological Morphosis.

Added Carlos and Neil Do Oku-Con; Custom Clothing — SHR; A Doll to Dinner; Ethan’s Summer Problem; Followed Home — Hypnosis Log; How I Met Your Earth Mother; How Starting An Ecchi Review Blog Changed My Life; A Hypnotic Legacy; The Intern-Anchorwoman; Keeping Kayfabe; Keisha Joins the Hive; MissJudge; Parent-Teacher Conference; Turning My Innocent Neighbor Into A Cumslut; Uncle Bob; A Wild Weekend of Pure Pleasure ; Xenobiological Morphosis and Xpand. Also added 1 new chapter to Angel Versus Myriad ; 2 new chapters to Becoming Dorothy; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to Free Use Sister; 1 new chapter to Generation 6; 1 new chapter to A Goddess’ Replacement; 3 new chapters to Haigure Fit; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Paradise Taken; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to Reality Adjusted; 1 new chapter to The Repossession; 1 new chapter to Reunion (Jeff1963); 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to Teaching Honey; 1 new chapter to Tickled Pink; 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display; 1 new chapter to Transitions (MoldedMind) and 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object.

Added Becoming Dorothy; Demoted; Doll Daze; Father’s Day Date; Government Issue; Haigure Fit; Happy Juice; The House Always Wins; I Accidentally Turned My Mother Into A Sex Robot; The Last Warlock; MissTake; Mommy’s Boy; The OmniDress; Reality Adjusted; Summer Sessions: The Late Bloomers; Transitions (MoldedMind); Very Agreeable and Visit from the Ex. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Alex’s Story; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnosis: Emerging From the Shadow and Into the Light; 2 new chapters to Asylum; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Bakery: Pageant Puffs; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Clark’s Rules for Good Girls; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to Dating My Daughter; 1 new chapter to Distortionized; 1 new chapter to Doctor Jeanette, Psychiatrist And Hypnotuse; 1 new chapter to Gone Native; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to It Takes a Miracle; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Nicole; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 2 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Reunion (Jeff1963); 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display; 1 new chapter to To Tame a Goddess; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to Traditional Views and 3 new chapters to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added Alex’s Story; The Art of True Hypnosis: Emerging From the Shadow and Into the Light; Doctor Jeanette, Psychiatrist And Hypnotuse; Fallen Meteor; Free Use Sister; Good Fortunes; A Good Girl for Daddy; Johnny Cum Latte; LF Hotel and Resort; Like a Drug; Mistress Kaz, Mercenary Hypnotist; The Nude Weekend; One With Nature; Personality Reader — Stephanie’s Truth; The Pod People Come; The Royal Fall; The Sci-Fi Convention — SHR; The Shoe’s on the Other Foot; Starship of Lust; Text Command; Tina’s Day; To the Stables; Witchfinder and A Wolf’s Rage. Also added 1 new chapter to The Art of Ecstasy; 1 new chapter to Asylum; 1 new chapter to Average Availability; 1 new chapter to Becoming a White-Collar Worker; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Bakery: Pageant Puffs; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to The ChameleonBand; 1 new chapter to City of Breasts; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 2 new chapters to Emma’s Thrall; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to The One With Boobs; 2 new chapters to Path of Least Resistance; 1 new chapter to Power-Scaled; 1 new chapter to Reunion (Jeff1963); 1 new chapter to Shortcut to the Top; 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to Tickled Pink; 1 new chapter to Traditional Views and 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object.

Added Alex Goes for a Walk; Clouds; CyberStim; Deeply Under (the North Sea); Distortionized; Domesticating a Wild Dog; Edwina, the Magic Dwarf; Honey; Honing The Talent; Hour Little Secret; How Two Best Friends Became Lovers; The Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind-Controlled Son Marries His Mom; Interview with a Hypnodomme; A Night in Lockup; Queen for a Day; Red Soles; Reunion (Jeff1963); Shortcut to the Top; Sleepwalker; Soupy Man; Tickled Pink; Traditional Views; A Visit from A Fertility Goddess and Wanting to Want. Also added 1 new chapter to All Aflutter; 2 new chapters to Asylum; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Bakery: Pageant Puffs; 1 new chapter to BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; 1 new chapter to Cloistered; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to Dating My Daughter; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Jonathan; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Mother’s Little Helper; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 4 new chapters to Path of Least Resistance; 1 new chapter to The Rise of The Fascinating Five; 1 new chapter to Snagging a Pair of Double D’s — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display; 3 new chapters to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Written in the Stars (scifiscribbler).

Added Bimbo Bakery: Pageant Puffs; Bimbo Studies; The Black Rose Knight and the Horn-Crowned King; Bunny School; Daddy; Daddy’s Work; Game Control; Hathor; The Hypnotist’s Cursed Mask; I Invented the Night; Important; My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend; Plain White Tank Top; The Rise of The Fascinating Five; Scam Call; A Strange Compulsion and Volunteer Position. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Asylum; 1 new chapter to At Sophie’s Mercy; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 2 new chapters to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 3 new chapters to Doctor Hypno Perve; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 2 new chapters to Emma’s Thrall; 6 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to Kennel Corp; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to The Script; 1 new chapter to Smartphone Spellbook; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object; 2 new chapters to An Unusual Gift and 2 new chapters to Workplace Culture.

Added Adam’s Rules for Good Boys 2; Amulets; Arecibo; The Ensorcelled Men of Sindaoyne; Fucked at the Gas Pump; GSA; Kennel Club — Strays; Man of Simple Pleasures; The Natural Slut and the Wizard-Enslaver; Paradise Taken; Path of Least Resistance; A Soft, Heavy Drop; The Son, the Marriage Contract, and the Wizard-Enslavers and Teaching Honey. Also added 1 new chapter to Asylum; 1 new chapter to Because of a Damn Cookie; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Outbreak; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to Dating My Daughter; 1 new chapter to The Diary Changes; 1 new chapter to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; 5 new chapters to Emma’s Thrall; 2 new chapters to A Goddess’ Replacement; 1 new chapter to Humpies; 1 new chapter to The Janus Coins: John’s Story; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Snagging a Pair of Double D’s — N.C.U. and 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display.

Added Asylum; Bimbo Outbreak; The Case of Club Hosiery; Chad Moves In; Cleveland’s Got Talent; Emma’s Toys; The Footnatic Tenant; Giant Green Tits; Humpies; Introduction to Monster Capture and Summoning; Joyous Sound; Love Perfume; The Lustful Codex; New Neighbors (Second Chair); One Last Pill; Parfum; Private Session and Sharing His Toys. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to The Art of Ecstasy; 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment; 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnotism: The Wisdom of Experience; 1 new chapter to Campus Toy; 1 new chapter to Clark’s Rules for Good Girls; 1 new chapter to Cream This Thick; 1 new chapter to The Diary Changes; 1 new chapter to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; 1 new chapter to Dykeification; 4 new chapters to Emma’s Thrall; 1 new chapter to It’s Harmless; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to The Magician’s Assistant; 1 new chapter to Malignity Of Stone; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Snagging a Pair of Double D’s — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object; 7 new chapters to The Wicked Tower and 1 new chapter to The Witch’s Price.

Added Bedford, PD; Curse Wish; Emma Snowe: Candy Striper; Erotic Adventures in Deep Space: The Capture of The Gwennan; I Dare Ya; Jessica’s Joy Ride; Lamia Colors; The Magician’s Assistant; Mother’s Little Helper; No, I’m Not The Artist; Object Permanence; Parasite Eve; Polymorpha’s New Profession; Project Red Eye; Snagging a Pair of Double D’s — N.C.U.; Subconscious Curiosity; 33hz; Turn Your Brain Off and Yellow Journalism. Also added 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment; 1 new chapter to Average Availability; 1 new chapter to BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; 1 new chapter to Change of Heart (Etherealust); 1 new chapter to Dating My Daughter; 1 new chapter to Dojo Discipline; 1 new chapter to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; 1 new chapter to God App; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind Controlling Mothers Spreads; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to More Than Meets The Eye; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Obedient; 1 new chapter to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to The Resort; 1 new chapter to The Script; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 3 new chapters to Subroutine Manager; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to A Timeless Display; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to Welcome to the Family and 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added Because of a Damn Cookie; Blue View; Captured by Orcs — Elven Desires; Clark’s Rules for Good Girls; Dawn of the Machine — Katie’s Rebirth; The Empire of Glow; Fucked in Translation; Fuzzy Munch; Golden Coven; Gym Buddy; Influencers; It’s Harmless; The Pavlesbian Response; Permanent Parking Place; The Plants; The Sleeper (Chrysostomon); There’s No Place Like Home and Warning Sign. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment; 2 new chapters to Burn Bright and Flicker Out; 1 new chapter to The Diary Changes; 1 new chapter to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; 1 new chapter to The 8-ball; 1 new chapter to A Goddess’ Replacement; 2 new chapters to How To Pay Your College Loans; 1 new chapter to Lamia Pants; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 2 new chapters to Rivaled Methodologies; 1 new chapter to School Rules; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits and 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift.

Added Aphrodoritol 20mg; The Art of True Hypnotism: The Wisdom of Experience; Audio Control; Bondage Farm; The Brainwash Lab Is Too Effective; Convergence; Dark Necessities; Dating My Daughter; Father’s Legacy; Institute of Apotheosis 13: Mind Controlling Mothers Spreads; The One With Boobs; Refurb’s Gancanagh; Sheriff Jan; A Timeless Display; Trials Of Hades; The Umbilical Sisters and Unintended Consequences. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 1 new chapter to Add to Basket; 1 new chapter to The Art of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment; 1 new chapter to Average Availability; 1 new chapter to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; 1 new chapter to Fucking My Oblivious Sister; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to Lamia Pants; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 2 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Perfect Family; 2 new chapters to Rivaled Methodologies; 1 new chapter to Very Convincing: Mother-In-Law Edition and 1 new chapter to Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion.

Added Burn Bright and Flicker Out; By Request; Dr Zeus Mesmer’s Dynamic Body Program; Faithful Grace; Generation 6; Incident at Camp Wognomom; It Takes a Miracle; Mistress Erin Had to Die; Rivaled Methodologies; Rogue Demon; The Sexual Education of Laura Stein; Sorry in Savannah; The Star Academy: Nightmare Origins; Wendy’s Pink Lipstick Conversion and Zipper. Also added 1 new chapter to Average Availability; 1 new chapter to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to The Diary Changes; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to The 8-ball; 1 new chapter to Fucking My Oblivious Sister; 1 new chapter to A Goddess’ Replacement; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to How To Pay Your College Loans; 1 new chapter to HypnoCorp: Executive Recruits; 1 new chapter to The Janus Coins: John’s Story; 1 new chapter to Lamia Pants; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Mad Monday AU; 1 new chapter to Masking; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Shackles; 2 new chapters to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts and 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object.

Added The Art of True Hypnosis: Talent Assessment; Assignment; At Sophie’s Mercy; Casey’s Training; The Diary Changes; A Golden Invitation; Gone Native; The Headband of Lust; Hot Neighbor; I Love You; Into the Void; It Only Makes Sense; The Librarian’s Pet; A Life Changing Experience; Made to Order (HB5211); Malignity Of Stone; Medieval Adventure; Power of Thought; Switching Services; Very Convincing: Mother-In-Law Edition; Want to Play a Game?; Women Only; You Can’t Resist It and You’re Gonna Love It. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Bimbo Freed; 3 new chapters to The Cat that Got the Cream; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 1 new chapter to The 8-ball; 1 new chapter to A Goddess’ Replacement; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to Julie Is My Puppet Now; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to Lamia Pants; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to The Next Level; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to School Rules; 1 new chapter to Torrid Tales; 1 new chapter to A Town Submits; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to The Unholy Whale and 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object.

Added All Aflutter; The Art of True Hypnotism: The Dragon of Hypnothea; The Broadcast (Chrysostomon); The Clinic (SC); Competition; A Goddess’ Replacement; Lamia Pants; Nicky Blue — Rock Star to Pop Princess; Night-Singer; Obey; Perfect Family; A Pile of Gold; Puppy Party; Raven (kinkoutlet); Shortstack Curse; Spice Island II; A Town Submits and Unjust Desserts. Also added 2 new chapters to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 2 new chapters to The Cat that Got the Cream; 1 new chapter to Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 1 new chapter to Holly Goes to the Tower; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Photographed by my Friend; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Smartphone Spellbook; 1 new chapter to Test Cases; 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Very Convincing (VWscribble).

Added Adjusting Her Talent; The Cat that Got the Cream; Cliche Chronicles: Spiral Studios; Cursed; Dinner Date 2: Date Harder; Doll Catcher; Dollars and Scents; Fuck Me Harder, Sir; Gift of Orgasms — Aggressive; Gift of Orgasms — Cheerful; A Girl Can Dream; Holly Goes to the Tower; HypnoCorp: Executive Recruits; Pavlov’s Couch; Percy’s Weakness; The Perfect Mate; Phase Zero Clinical Trial: Response To Hypnozamine In The Human Female; Proper Guidance for a Virtual Streamer; Relapse; A Return to Wolf Creek; The Secret to a Happy Marriage; Slave to Desire; Sun Dreams; Valley City Tales: A New Career; Very Convincing (VWscribble) and The Witch’s Price. Also added 2 new chapters to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 1 new chapter to Add to Basket; 1 new chapter to Angel Versus Myriad ; 1 new chapter to Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch; 10 new chapters to Captured and Defiled; 1 new chapter to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 2 new chapters to Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 1 new chapter to The 8-ball; 2 new chapters to Give a Penny, Take a Penny; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to High-Class Hooker; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Institute of Apotheosis 11: Submissive Incest Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Kennel Corp; 1 new chapter to Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 2 new chapters to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Milo’s Odyssey; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 2 new chapters to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Obedient; 2 new chapters to Owning a Maid Harem; 1 new chapter to Psionics Special Investigations; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 2 new chapters to School Rules; 1 new chapter to Something Cool; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Up to Eleven; 1 new chapter to The Valor Force and 1 new chapter to A Woman of C.A.L.I.B.R.E..

The next update will be the weekend of 26 March.

Added The Art of Ecstasy; Bimbo Queen; Broken Mind; Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind; Get on Your Knees; Give a Penny, Take a Penny; Go Down Gamblin; God App; Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed; The Repossession; Spice Island and The Wrong Professor Ramscott. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch; 7 new chapters to Captured and Defiled; 2 new chapters to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 1 new chapter to Full Immersion; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Institute of Apotheosis 11: Submissive Incest Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to Love Pill; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 1 new chapter to Nicole; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Photographed by my Friend; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 3 new chapters to Royal Voluntary Service; 1 new chapter to The Script; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 2 new chapters to Something Cool; 1 new chapter to Subroutine Manager; 2 new chapters to The Succubus Named Lilac; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe and 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object.

Added Adventures in Biochemistry; Altered Arrangement; Aurora is a Pretty Girl: Pretty Girl Sleeps; Behind the Crimson Door; Bimbo Freed; Captured and Defiled; The Catgirl Nextdoor; The City of Green Valley: The Long Week; Dojo Discipline; The Host; I, Robot-Maid; Julie Is My Puppet Now; The Lighthouse (Chrysostomon); Loren’s Tale; Love Pill; My Sister, My Slave; Natasha’s Birthday Party; Obedient Dog; Ongoing Education: Mrs. Jones’s Lesson; The Perfect Roommate: Dinner Party; Psych Ward — The Bimbo Shift and School Rules. Also added 1 new chapter to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; 1 new chapter to Average Availability; 2 new chapters to Campus Toy; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to Extra Tuition; 1 new chapter to Full Immersion; 1 new chapter to Greta’s Suggestions: Dominant Slut Girl Dick Therapy; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; a revised version of A Most Unusual Day; 1 new chapter to The Ponytail Express; 2 new chapters to Royal Voluntary Service; 2 new chapters to The Script; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Something Cool; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift.

Added Adam’s Rules for Good Boys; Add to Basket; The Art of True Hypnotism: Calculated Domination ; BBW takeover; Blowjob Class; Daddy’s Spiral Girl Undone; Falling Ashes; Fucking My Oblivious Sister; Full Immersion; Greta’s Suggestions: Dominant Slut Girl Dick Therapy; Her Magic Rings; Inside Information; Institute of Apotheosis 11: Submissive Incest Mind Control; Keep It Simple; Owning a Maid Harem; The Pod People; Residence Of A Vampire; Royal Voluntary Service; Sluts Who Lunch; Snow Job; Something Cool; System Update (Male) and Theater Slut. Also added 2 new chapters to The Art Of True Hypnosis: A New Beginning; 3 new chapters to Binoculation; 2 new chapters to Change of Heart (Etherealust); 1 new chapter to Chronicles of Succubus High; 1 new chapter to A Dream of Nina — Captain Nina; 1 new chapter to Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; 3 new chapters to The 8-ball; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to From Fantasy to Reality: Diana and Danielle; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to The Making of Virgine; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Mother Knows Best (softi); 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 1 new chapter to Obedient; 1 new chapter to Partners In Trance; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Subroutine Manager; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to The Unholy Whale; 4 new chapters to The Unknown Object; 1 new chapter to The Valor Force and 2 new chapters to Yes, Chloe.

Hey, if you’re sending me a story, please put the relevant information like the story title, chapter name, byline, etc. at the beginning of the story. Please don’t send me a file that’s just a wall of text with no headers. Thanks.

Added Acculturation; All In; Beat Cops; Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch; Brain Hack Incest; Breathing Lessons; Ed McCaffrey’s Penile Lubricant; From Fantasy to Reality: Diana and Danielle; Good Little Cocksuckers; Man of the House; Necklace of Eros; The New God — Breaking The Elf; Obsessed with Kevin; Partners In Trance; The Power of True Hypnotism: Reconciliation; Sympathy for the Devil; The Unknown Object; Valentina’s Night Out and Yes, Daddy. Also added 2 new chapters to The Art Of True Hypnosis: A New Beginning; 2 new chapters to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to Greta’s Suggestions: Hot Tit Milk Whore Therapy; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Hiring Mom As My New Maid; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Factor; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 2 new chapters to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 2 new chapters to The Script; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to Torrid Tales; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to The Vintage Salon; 1 new chapter to Voided and 1 new chapter to Yes, Chloe.

Added The Adventures of Hypno-Girl #1; Angel Versus Myriad ; Anything Can Happen; The Art Of True Hypnosis: A New Beginning; Blind Date; Can’t Make a Sound; Free Use Waitress; Hiring Mom As My New Maid; King Nerd; Pornworld; Puppytime: Amber’s Puppy Day; The Resort; Side Effects; System Update and Unanchored. Also added 1 new chapter to BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; 1 new chapter to Change of Heart (Etherealust); 1 new chapter to Control (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to Daughter Replaces Mother; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Her Touch; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 11: Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 1 new chapter to Mannequin (DeepTrance3); 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to The Next Level; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 2 new chapters to The Script; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Undercover: The Conversion of Samantha Clover; 1 new chapter to Up to Eleven; 1 new chapter to The Vintage Salon; 1 new chapter to Voided and 1 new chapter to Yes, Chloe.

Added Adorned; An Agent Lost; Braxiatel And New You Changes.Com; Change of Heart (Etherealust); The Dungeon of Deviancy; Enslaving My Hot Roommate; Exposure Therapy (Anansi Boy); Eye Contact; Geocatched; Greta’s Suggestions: Hot Tit Milk Whore Therapy; Indonesian Transformation; Lust Potion; Master PC: Ash; The Method; Milkdrunk; The Mission Of The Raptor Cult; Omerta; A Passing Phage; The Script; Subroutine Manager; The Threadbinders; The View From The Other Side Of The Pocket Watch; Watch-Winding and The Witch’s Curse. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 2 new chapters to BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to A Dream of Nina — Captain Nina; 5 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to Hot Tub Love Machine; 1 new chapter to Male Subjugation 101; 1 new chapter to The Master Gene; 1 new chapter to My Sister’s Hypnotherapist; 1 new chapter to Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); 2 new chapters to The Ponytail Express; 1 new chapter to Rise of the Facehuggers; 1 new chapter to Shackles; 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to Test Cases; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Undercover: The Conversion of Samantha Clover; 1 new chapter to The Valor Force; 1 new chapter to The Vintage Salon and 1 new chapter to Yes, Chloe.

My email provider had an outage this morning. Apologies if your story did not get through to me this week.

Added Close Encounters of the Moo Kind; The Dancing Girl; District Nine; Five Letters; Fragments; God Loser; Going Up/Going Down; The Hypnosis War; Kennel Corp; The Making of Virgine; The Master Gene; Night Games (T.MaskedWriter); On Borrowed Time; Show Gratitude; Transference; Undercover: The Conversion of Samantha Clover and Warped Perceptions. Also added 1 new chapter to Binoculation; 1 new chapter to Blood Lust (oonse); 1 new chapter to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to Demon Seed; 1 new chapter to A Dream of Nina — Captain Nina; 1 new chapter to Greta’s Suggestions: Lesbian Cunt Slave Incest Therapy; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 11: Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to The Ponytail Express; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to An Unusual Gift; 2 new chapters to Up to Eleven; 1 new chapter to The Vintage Salon; 1 new chapter to The Witch and the Sex Shop and 1 new chapter to Yes, Chloe.

Added Another Cup; Anytime, Anywhere; The Collection (scifiscribbler); Cursed to Swell With Cum; Facetized; Friends With Dommes; Hypnosis for a Sister; Invasion (Chrysostomon); Manifest; Natasha’s Nadir; Outage; Payment Is Due; Sacrifice (Greyscribbler); Target Audience; WTF Are Boobs? and Yes, Chloe. Also added 1 new chapter to BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; 3 new chapters to Cunt!; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 5 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 2 new chapters to Hot Tub Love Machine; 1 new chapter to My Sister’s Hypnotherapist; 1 new chapter to Navelsburghers; 1 new chapter to Nora and The Crow; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Snatched; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe; 1 new chapter to Unsolicited; 1 new chapter to The Vintage Salon and 1 new chapter to What Dwells Within.

Added Analyzing Angie; Appearance Is Everything; The Art of True Hypnotism: Consequences and Points of View; Attitude Adjustments; Barista Who Fattened Me Up & Stole My Beta; BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play; The Boywife; The Curse (Chrysostomon); A Dream of Nina — Captain Nina; Family First (Pretty Nosferatu); Greta’s Suggestions: Lesbian Cunt Slave Incest Therapy; Hot Pulses; The Institute of Apotheosis 11: Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread; Mr Leonard; My Stepdad’s New Master; Party Planning 201; The Sex Therapist’s Daughter; Strange Wedding; Vampire Money; A Vampire’s Promise; The Vintage Salon and Who’s a Good Girl?. Also added 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: The Draining Terror; 1 new chapter to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to A College Submits; 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to The Fallout of Falling Out; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 2 new chapters to Hot Tub Love Machine; 1 new chapter to If I’m Honest; 2 new chapters to Masking; 1 new chapter to My Sister’s Hypnotherapist; 1 new chapter to No Escaping Mr. Claus; 1 new chapter to Pool Party (Staged Hypno); 1 new chapter to Spanked by my Boss; 1 new chapter to Tag! I’m Frozen!; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Tuning Chloe and 1 new chapter to Unsolicited.

Added The Art of True Hypnotism: The Fascinating Five; Bridal Relations; Collared — Slaver’s Bay Beginnings; The Devil in New York; A Drone Date; Dykeification; Freeuse; Girlfriend vs. Guilt; Hannah’s a Spiritual Girl; Lilac’s Foggy Morning; Mistletoe; On Lila’s Leash; The Strong Man; Super Play Party; Tuning Chloe and Xogenous. Also added 1 new chapter to Bondage Jane; 2 new chapters to A College Submits; 1 new chapter to Cunt!; 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to Diet (Pan); 1 new chapter to Dreams of Nina; 1 new chapter to Experimental: AI; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 2 new chapters to Hot Tub Love Machine; 1 new chapter to Invasion Of The Nylonians (EMCSA 2021); 1 new chapter to The Kissing Factor; 1 new chapter to Lackey; 3 new chapters to The Manchurian Bride; 1 new chapter to My Sister’s Hypnotherapist; 1 new chapter to No Escaping Mr. Claus; 1 new chapter to Obedient; 2 new chapters to The Princess and the Popper; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to The Salesman; 1 new chapter to Sinderellen; 1 new chapter to Tag! I’m Frozen!; 1 new chapter to Teacher (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to The Thrill Of Defeat; 1 new chapter to The Unholy Whale; 1 new chapter to Unsolicited; 2 new chapters to Up to Eleven and 2 new chapters to Wired into the Grid.

Added Best Seller; Blood Lust (oonse); The Butt Smacker; Daddy’s Spiral Girl; Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed; Devil Woman; Feign Amnesia; 14th St. Caroling; Goddess Donna and The Art of True Hypnotism; Good Doll; The Intern-College; Mad Monday AU; The Manchurian Bride; Mistletoe and the Christmas Star; Molly (Empowered Girls I); Name It After Me; Phase Complete; Rebel Spirit; Resistance Training; Sins of Commission; Slaver’s Bay — Recruiting Mom; A Slut for Christmas; Tag! I’m Frozen!; Teacher (Aiden) and Wired into the Grid. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Campus Toy; 1 new chapter to Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets; 1 new chapter to A Cure for Boredomme; 1 new chapter to Helen and The Mouse; 5 new chapters to The Hentai Maid; 1 new chapter to Home Farm; 4 new chapters to Hot Tub Love Machine; 1 new chapter to The Institute of Apotheosis 10: Daddy Mind-Control Spreads; 1 new chapter to Kacie; 1 new chapter to The Most Beautiful Thing; 1 new chapter to My Sister’s Hypnotherapist; 1 new chapter to No Escaping Mr. Claus; 1 new chapter to Obedient; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam; 1 new chapter to The Salesman; 1 new chapter to A Tale of Two Mothers; 1 new chapter to Teacher’s Mind-Controlled Sluts; 1 new chapter to Thought Experiments; 1 new chapter to Unsolicited and 1 new chapter to The Valor Force.

What Was New in 2021