The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: What is that?

Disclaimer:

This short story is intended for adults (whatever age that is where you are) so if you don’t match, don’t read, please. This story is deranged, perverse and utterly impossible, so don’t try it at home as moral decay is a big problem right now. To top it off, it is only a story and has no basis in reality and is not based on anything important either.

Anonymity continues:

Running away has never been my strong point. I would rather hide and wait for things to pass by, or hit quickly and hard. This can be as simple as an induced aneurysm or a gun shot to the back of the head. I prefer the former. If they survive, they are out for months and there is no trace-back. Not even from other psychics, the clues are too small.

My philosophy has gotten me though some tough times. It has also created tough times. But boredom is still my major issue. If you have read any of my ramblings before, you know I have a lot of stories to tell. These are the ramblings of a tortured mind, one that has trouble focusing unless things are going horribly bad.

I do run around any subject don’t I? But as you read my introductions you will see a pattern. As you get sucked into my deranged world you will see what drives my mind. When the times get interesting, you will be involved.

I am still bored, waiting for a challenge, waiting to understand why I am.

Another boredom, one more time.

My victim this time was thirty, female, red hair with the typical freckled face. Her breasts were large for her 5′ 8″ frame (anybodies frame really), probably something on the order of 38DD. She had slightly narrow hips but a set of killer calves and a wonderfully long neck, which she accentuated by keeping her hair in a bun most of the time. She had green eyes with a longer nose then you would have expected for her ancestry (but then again, people get mixed up a bit over time) but lips that drew you in.

Women, the only thing that taints my boredom. My weakness. My expression.

Over some years, I have gotten to know this woman and her husband as good friends (I am incredibly patient, at my age, you need something) but I have, over time, had problems considering people my equal. This leaves me with very little conscience concerning my actions. Although I treat people and life as sacred, that doesn’t mean I won’t use them for my own purposes. I usually don’t hurt them in any permanent way.

I have desired this woman since the moment I met her, but decided to wait and take her in some unusual way. I found something I hadn’t tried before. Too time consuming, but could be interesting.

I started the tedious process of mapping information in her mind. Specifically anything sexual. In essence, create a totally innocent person of sex. Perfect for plucking. You may think that I should just find some young thing that doesn’t know any better, but with education these days, you would need somebody around ten or younger, and that doesn’t do it for me anyway.

This mapping took many months. It isn’t as easy as is written in many stories. Figuring out exact information down to the neuron takes incredible patients and skill. I could easily make her a zombie and fuck her, but it doesn’t appeal to me. I could control her and make her do what I want, but that serves no purpose except to show your power. It doesn’t excite me (at least not anymore, it has been a long long time since I enjoyed that).

I marked in her mind all of the points that lead to any knowledge or actions of a sexual nature. The area covered was huge. It colors every aspect of life, and to create an innocence like that and still have all that that person was more difficult then almost anything I had ever done.

These marks where physical in nature, and I could stop the flow of neurons to these sections, once marked, in only a few minutes. The marks were easy to find and manipulate once in place, and I could do thousands at once, and put them back just as easily.

The chance arose only a few days after I put all of the final locations in place. Suffice it to say, we were alone and would be alone for many hours (I never liked to force the situation to happen, I always like to wait for it to come on its own, it was more satisfying that way).

No time like the present. I made one more pass through her mind, making sure of no recent sexual activity that wasn’t marked.

I switched all of the markers in her brain and then just waited for any outward sign that things had changed. I chatted with her about nothing in particular, and noticed nothing much at first, but her physical movements changed. She didn’t try to hide her legs (she was wearing a blue and white flowered summer dress) and she scratched in and closer to places you wouldn’t expect, especially around her bra.

We eventually were sitting down in the living room, talking about nothing important, me on one side of the couch (four piece sectional) she on the other.

I started to change the conversation to my liking, “Did I ever tell you that you have the biggest most beautiful breasts I have ever seen?” I was gesturing and staring at her tits as I spoke.

“Um, thanks.” She had a confused look on her face as she looked down at her breasts for what looked like the first time, which it just might be.

“I was wondering, is it okay if I rub them for a while?” I got up off of the couch and sat next to her, “I have always wanted to, but was afraid to ask.”

I had given her back massages before, so I thought this would lead in just fine, she had no reason to stop me, unless I missed something.

“Well,” some trepidation it seemed, I hated reading people’s thoughts to pick up mood, it was much more fun to read them normally, “sure, that is fine, if you like. I don’t understand why you didn’t ask before though?”

“Oh, it is just that I am shy that way sometimes.” I took my left hand and grabbed and squeezed her left breast. My hand nearly engulfed in tit flesh, she really was very spectacular.

I enjoyed her softness, and the fact that her nipple hardened after only a few caresses.

“That feels nice, I don’t think I have ever felt anybody touch me like this before.” She smiled at me.

“I am so glad you like it, could I take your dress and bra off so I can suck on you for a while?”

“Suck on me? What do you mean?”

“You know, suck on these.” I was using both hands on each mound now and rolled her nipples in my thumb and forefinger.

“That really feels good, and you want to suck on them?”

“Yes, it feels much better if I suck on them, but you have to take your dress off, and the bra.”

“But, I only do that when I take a shower or go to bed, I don’t know if I should.”

“Well, can you think of a reason why you shouldn’t?”

She thought for a while on this, as I rubbed and twisted and pushed.

“No, I guess not, it just seems like I shouldn’t Ummm Hmmm...God that is amazing.”

“Okay, you don’t have to, but is it okay then if I rub your pussy? You don’t have to take off your dress for that.”

“A cat? We don’t have a cat, you know that you dumb-ass.” She used her pet name for her husband on me, which was very flattering, even if it was a derogatory comment.

“I’m sorry, pussy is a slang term for your vagina. It is right between your legs here.” I reluctantly took my left hand from her tit and slid it slowly down her flat stomach and then between her legs, pushing her dress with it.

“That is so funny, I seem to remember something about a vagina, but I don’t remember what it is for.” She spread her legs to allow me better access.

“You probably just haven’t used it for a while. Here, why don’t you move with your back facing me and sit in my lap.”

I scooted around and placed her ass in my lap. My bloated member was stretching my pants to the exploding point, and then her butt made contact and it was shear pleasure (torture too, but for pleasurable reasons).

“Now, spread your legs a bit...that’s it, and lean back...good.”

I continued left hand breast, right hand pussy, all through her clothes of course. Her head fell back on my shoulder and she nestled in letting out a sigh. Her cleavage was a sight to behold, white lacy bra and all.

She was lubricating nicely, “Oh, oh stop, I have to go to the bathroom, I am so sorry.” She shot up out of the chair before I could say anything and ran to the bathroom.

Damn, didn’t think about that. I waited but my attention was deflating, then again it might just be time to pull out something hard. I made sure the front door was locked and then took off my pants and boxers. The release was good, there was no room in there for proper growth. The modifications to my body had, as they say, extended to this area just to make for something impressive. Not too big, not humongous, but about eleven inches long and one and one-half inches thick. Big enough for any emergency (I was also a “grower” not a “shower”, used up too much space when not in use).

I heard the door to the bathroom open so I quickly sat down nonchalantly, stroking a bit to keep hard, but the thrill was keeping me pretty up.

“I am sorry, I...” She stopped in her tracks confusion on her face, pointing at you-know-what, “What is that?”

“It is my penis, I couldn’t keep it in my pants anymore it was getting uncomfortable.” Stroke.

“Where did you keep that hidden? I am sure I have never seen that before, at least I think I would have remembered if you showed it to me.”

“No no, I have never shown it to you before, most guys are embarrassed by it so they tend to keep it hidden.” I can make up whatever I wanted.

“Huh. For some reason I think I should know what that is used for from biology class, but I just can’t remember. Isn’t that weird?”

“That is strange. It probably just hasn’t come up in normal conversation before.” She sat down next to me, and was just examining me. I occasionally moved my hand up and down, just for amusement. This lasted a few minutes.

“I give up, I can’t remember what that is for, but it seems very familiar.” She seemed exasperated.

“Okay, I’ll tell you. It is used to fuck women.” In more ways then one.

“Fuck women? I don’t know what that means.” Confusion still covering her features.

“I put this, " gesturing my penis around, “inside your pussy and rub it around.”

“Inside my pussy? How in the heck could you possibly get that monstrous thing inside me? I don’t think my pussy could hold something like that anyway, I don’t have any sort of opening there. Are you sure?”

This was fun, “I am sure you have a hole just for this, and believe me, it will fit. Amazing as that sounds, it is true.”

“That is amazing, I never would have thought. May I?” She was reaching for my dick.

“Of course.” I let go and she took hold. Her hands were cool to the touch.

“Wow, that is really warm.” She squeezed and stroked up and down (emulating me, I would assume), “Very hard, yet compliant, and it has a nice smell.”

I had my head back, eyes closed, a silly smile on my face.

“Are you okay?” She took her had away, which wasn’t good.

“Yeah, it feels so good when you touch me like this.” I looked at her dreamy eyed.

She gave me a warm smile, putting her hand back on me.

I decided to enjoy the this while it lasted, relaxing and giving a contented sigh.

This went on an indeterminate time until I heard a gasp, my eyes snapped open. She had her left hand up under her panties, her dress shoved up to her waist, a shocked look permeating her features.

“Is everything okay?” I was concerned, she stopped her hand job.

“You were right, I do have a hole there, I never noticed that before.”

“I suppose, you know, if you never used it before that you might not have a need to notice it.”

“Are you sure you could fit that inside here, it just doesn’t seem possible.”

“Well, you have to be properly warmed up, and I, " pointing at my throbbing tidbit, “must be at attention, which I am.”

“Oh, I see. How do I get warmed up?”

“I was starting that earlier, before you went to the bathroom.”

“That did feel good. Does...does it feel good when you stick that in my pussy?”

“Yes, it does, it feels very good, more then you could imagine.”

“I think I would like you to put that inside me.”

“I would too. Let me get you warmed up again, okay?”

“Okay.”

“While I am warming you up, could you keep me warmed up?” She nodded and took me in her hands.

I once again messaged those tremendous breasts, her summer dress nearly bursting as she arched her back to increase the presure. With one hand I popped the buttons down the front of her dress, she was watching in fascination.

Front clasp bras, I love whoever invented those.

“May I remove your bra?”

“Okay, but I think I have to go to the bathroom again.”

“Oh honey, this is how you get warmed up, you don’t have to go, you are just getting all wet. Here, let me show you.”

I pulled up her dress displaying a nice pair of cotton panties, french cut mind you and a nice flat stomach. It was entrancing.

I watched her face occasionally, to see if she was going to object, but it never came. She just kept a nice curious look on her face throughout.

I put my hand under her panties waste band, and pushed down to her moist warm mound. She was definitely getting very hot. My fingers slid her open without any resistance. I found her clit and rubbed around down and then inside.

“That feels nice, come back out and...yeah, right there that is so intense.”

I circled her clit, pushing one side then the other, then around and again. Her hips rose and fell in constant motion. She had stopped helping me stay aloft some time ago, but I didn’t need too much help, seeing her so wrapped up.

I used my right hand to unclasp her bra, which flung open with such force the cup hit me in the face. She opened her eyes for a moment, but closed again as I sucked on a hard nipple surrounded by a large orangish areola. Her freckles came down between her breasts and were spattered all over. Very sexy.

My right hand was kneeding fleshy mountains with my mouth lingering between each erect nipple.

She let out a moan, really getting into this. I noticed that women could let themselves go more readily then men. Maybe it had to do with the submissive nature of most women? I loved it.

I decided that she had enough warming up. I crawled off of the couch, not stopping my fingerings for a moment and slid her panties all the way off.

I spread her legs farther apart and this was enough to get her attention.

“What are you doing?” The dreamy sleepy voice was just as sexy as you could get.

“I am going to slide inside you, and fuck you until you scream in pleasure. How does that sound?”

“It gets better than this?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Are you sure that is going to fit inside me?”

I pinched and turned her clit gently, she moaned.

“Yes, and you will love it.”

I slid the head inside and soon met with some minor resistance. Not, I think from her doing, but maybe her husband didn’t have my girth. I pushed a bit harder, being very gentle, and my head made it past and the rest was just a matter of time.

“Oh oh oh oh my.” panting between each word, her hands reached up and clenched my shirt.

“Oh God, it feels so good. So deep.”

That was all I needed to hear. I slid all the way in, to make sure I didn’t hurt her when I really started going at it. Her hands clenched and unclenched continuously as I started in on a generous amount of thrusting.

At this point, I had been hard and ready for at least a half an hour, but I really wanted to fuck her brains right out. So I held back and pounded her for all I was worth.

Her breath came in short quick bursts, and I knew she was giving herself a good case of hyperventilation, which should lead her to a spectacular orgasm. I reached down and took her clit and pushed and prodded seeing if this helped her out, and got the results I wanted. Her hands shot down to mine.

“Oh yes, yes yes yes yes...uh uh...”

With all of this, I was ready too. I took her tit in my free hand and used it for leverage and culmination for her for the last few furious strokes.

I let out a grunt and moan as I pumped my seed deep into her. I convulsed and squeezed her hard and her scream was probably louder then I would have wanted the neighbors to hear but I was too far gone. Her orgasms (I can’t imagine she only had one) rocked her for thirty seconds or more. I fell on top of her, but she was in no condition to complain.

Sweaty steamy sex, some of the best around. I deflated from inside her and rolled off onto the floor. Definitely a good experience.

I basked for a while, but wanted to make sure that all was well if hubby decided to come home early, although I didn’t expect so (hockey game). I washed up and clothed. My subject was still asleep (or was that passed out?) and I took this opportunity to remove the mental blocks I had in place. The next step was to remove her short term memory. I was loath to do it, but I didn’t want any hard feelings. Short term memory was fairly easy to erase, but I decided to leave the wonderful afterglow and feeling of wellbeing.

I forced her asleep and used a washcloth to clean her up, then once last parting kiss to those breasts and I locked them back in place. I replaced her panties from another pair in house (I got a pink pair though), but that was the extent of it.

I let her rest another twenty minutes, to let the sweat dry on her, then I woke her up.

“Hey, sleepy head, you have been out for about an hour, did you have a nice nap?”

“Nap? I guess I did fall asleep. Boy, I must have needed that, I feel great.” She stretched and yawned (attractively) her breasts very pronounced against her dress.

Will it ever end?