The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Happed to You?

By The Slaver.

Deputy Hunter was patrolling an wooded area, outside of town in his squad car. This sleepy backwater parish rarely saw anything of importance. . Around 11am, as he smoked a cigarette, and pondered the end of his shift, Hunter spotted a bald naked man walking on the side of the road. Hunter shook his head and retrieved his radio from his vehicle.

“Sheriff, this is Hunter. Yeah. We got us a straggler on the road.” The officer said. “Yeah. He’s Butt naked, and completely bald.” The officer stared at the bald, naked man standing off the side of the road, near some trees. “I figured I’ll call for back-up. Nah. He doesn’t look dangerous. Just naked. Ok. 10-4.”

Hunter throws away his cigarette and walked away from his squad car, checked his weapon, and approached the naked man. He called out, “Ah … hey there! Where you going?” The bald naked man turned around and stared at the Deputy. He did not respond to the Deputy’s question. “I said ‘where are you going?’” The bald naked man did not respond. “What’s your name, boy?” Hunter asked.

“I can’t remember.” The bald naked man said. “What’ you mean you can’t remember?” Hunter asked. “I can’t remember.” The bald naked man said again “Where am I?” Hunter grabbed his portable radio. “Sheriff, Deputy Hunter here. The naked man can’t remember his name. Doesn’t know where he at. No. There’s been no report of any escapes from the asylum. Okay. Call the EMTs. I’m down at Crazy Roy’s woods. Yeah. 10-4.”

Hunter hurried back to his patrol vehicle. He opened the trunk and found a dirty, cotton sheet. He retrieved the sheet and approached the bald naked man. “Let’s get you wrapped up. You can’t go around walking about naked.” He said “Am I naked?” The naked man said, yet again.

Hunter stared at the bald naked man. As he wrapped the cotton sheet about the man’s naked torso, the officer noted a tattoo on his pec: ‘Buddy’. “Does the name ‘Buddy’ sound familiar?” The bald naked man stared into the officer’s eyes and shook his head. Eventually, an EMT vehicle arrived at the scene. The medics secured the naked guy and transported him to the local hospital for tests and observation.

At the scene, one of the EMTs, a friend of Deputy Hunter, walked over to Hunter and said, “He’s like the one that was found last week. Yeah, that poor bastard, too, had also fucking lost his mind.” Hunter friend said. “Did they figure out what happened to that one, or who he was?” Hunter asked. “No, not a thing.” Hunter friend answered. “I’ll try and check him out. Maybe I’ll find his car, or some sort of ID. You never know. I’ll check it out.” Hunter said.

Before the EMTs drove away, Hunter snapped a photo of the naked bald guy. Hunter suspected he would never find out who the guy was, or what had happened to him, but someone might recognize the pic. As Hunter snapped the guy’s photo, he thought to himself. “This poor bastard has been fucked stupid.”

If only he knew what had happened to the guy.

Six weeks ago:

The little brunette with the tight red dress had been flirting with Dwain all night at the Club that had just that opened in the old colonial era and served the population of the city and near-by towns. Dwain had mustered the courage to approach the attractive brunette. He was surprised that someone of her calibre would talk to him; he was wearing jeans and t-shirt stud. His muscled frame and handsome looks, and flat-top cut, and beard opened the door for Dwain to seduce the little brunette. After the couple had shared a couple of cocktails, the little brunette invited Dwain to return to her hotel room down the street from the club.

Dwain quickly gulped his beer, paid the tab and followed the shapely little brunette out of the club; his friends cheered Dwain for his anticipated success. Dwain had earned a reputation as a ladies’ man. He hooted his reply to his boys and caught up with the little brunette who waited for him at the entrance of the club.

When the little brunette opened the door of her hotel room, she said, “Make yourself comfortable, honey. I’m … going to get changed.” The little brunette went into the bathroom and closed the door. Dwain slowly entered the hotel room. At first, he did not know what to do. He hovered around the room, waiting for the little brunette to come out of the bedroom. When the little brunette exited the bathroom, wearing only bra and panties, she stared at Dwain and said, “I thought you were ready for some action. So why haven’t you already got naked?”

Dwain smiled. In a flash, he removed his t-shirt and flashed his million-dollar smile. His upper body looked incredible. From his sculpted to chest to cobbled core, Dwain did not disappoint. “Are you, and your friends this hot and sexy, honey?” The brunette said. “Just me, babe” Dwain replied with his charming swagger and drawl. He kicked off his shoes and slid off his pants, leaving him wearing his tight whites. The little brunette reclined upon the bed of the hotel room. She coursed her hands about her slender frame.

She bid Dwain to the bed. Dwain leaned over and kissed the little brunette. He tasted something strange on the little brunette’s lips, possible some type of lip stick that the little brunette had used. He felt a surge of heat course through his body. The heat flooded his mind and left him feeling inebriated. Dwain stared into the brunette’s eyes and kissed her again. Another surge of heat attacked the study Dwain. “Why do I feel so …” Dwain tried to say.

“You okay, sugar?” The little brunette asked, her voice suddenly seemed deeper.

“I feel … I don’t know … I …” Dwain said. “I can’t remember your name.”

“Angel.” The little brunette answered, her voice now seemed even more baritone. Angel lowered her panties and revealed the source of her voice now sounded so baritone, an 8″ cock ready for action. “Come on, Dwain. You know you want it.”

Dwain stared at Angel’s body, mesmerized by Angel’s cock, flailing about in his hand. He hopped on the bed and kissed Angel’s cock. “I … I …” But Angel was having none of that, she grabbed the back of Dwain’s head and said, “Stop lollygagging, asshole and suck my cock.” Angel shoved his cock deep into Dwain’s mouth. The muscled stud gagged as Angel’s 8″ grew and expanded, filling Dwain’s mouth and throat with man meat.

Spittle gurgled from his mouth, Dwain tried too took a moment to breathe and pulled the massive cock out of his mouth, but Angel shoved his cock deeper into Dwain’s mouth. With his hands on both sides of Dwain’s head, Angel bobbed Dwain’s mouth on his throbbing erection. “You know you want it. Suck it.” Dwain sucked and sucked until Angel moaned aloud and shot his load down Dwain’s gullet. Angel pulled out of Dwain’s mouth, wiped his cum-soaked cock on Dwain’s lips, he then called out, ““Are you ready? ’Cause the bitch sure is ready.”

“I’ll be there in a minute, honey.” A voice replied; from the tone and the echo, the dazed Dwain assumed that the voice came from someone in the bathroom. Dwain stared quizzically at Angel, with glazed eyes. “That’s Apollo he’s my friend. You’re going to love him.” A tall, muscled African-American man, his ebony complexion and sheen glistening, walked out of the bathroom and into the hotel room. He stood draped with a towel. “Isn’t he beautiful?” Angel told Dwain.

On hearing that, as if on cue, Apollo dropped his towel and revealed his beast. Angel smiled. So far Dwain had lived his whole life avoiding the likes of Apollo, Angel and ‘those people’. But, today, there was no avoiding the situation. Apollo inched closer and closer to the Angel and Dwain. “I … I …” Dwain tried to say. Before he could finish another word, Apollo shoved his cock into Dwain’s mouth, taking Angel’s place. “I … I …” the muscled stud mumbled.

“Suck my dick, bitch.” Apollo said. “Get on your knees and suck my dick.”

Dwain got on all fours, never losing Apollo’s cock from his lips or mouth. As he bobbed his mouth on Apollo’s obscene erection, Angel greased his cock with lube and slid it into Dwain’s virgin hole. “What the fuck!!” Dwain mumble-shouted, round Apollo’s cock in his mouth. Angel took her lube-wet hands and spread the excess upon Dwain’s face and chin. The lube smelt like the lip stick on Angel’s lips, and it distracted Dwain for a moment, but soon the pressure on his prostate renewed his protest. “What the fuck!!” Dwain mumbled again.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch.” Apollo hollered, as he slapped Dwain’s face. “Take it like the little bitch you now are.”

“I … can’t …” Dwain mumbled.

“Yes, you will.” Apollo insisted, as plunged his 12″ African-American cock down Dwain’s throat. Dwain gagged, but Apollo would not release his cock. He grabbed the sides of Dwain’s head and said, “Stop mumbling and suck that cock.” Apollo face-fucked the stunned Dwain. Within a minute, however, Dwain bobbed about happily, as Angel’s cock filled Dwain’s ass and Apollo’s cock, Dwain’s mouth.

For a couple of hours, Apollo and Angel took turns used good ole Dwain’s mouth and ass. Finally, Angel shot his final load in Dwain’s ass. He hopped off the bed, and grabbed Dwain’s T-shirt and wiped his cock on it. He then ordered Dwain to stand up, which Dwain did.

There Dwain was, the great ladies’ man, standing in the middle of a hotel room, wearing only a dazed look on his face, with cum dripping from his mouth and whole. Angel picked up his cell and snapped a couple of pics. Apollo then forced Dwain back onto his knees, and slid his cock back into Dwain’s mouth and said to Angel, “You only got a couple of seconds. I’m ready to blow.”

Angel snapped a dozen pics of Dwain sucking Apollo’s cock. When the stud could not hold out, Apollo pulled his cock from Dwain’s warm, wet mouth, stroked his member, and bust his nut upon Dwain’s lips. Angel filmed the entire cum shot, as Dwain licked his lips and ate Apollo’s cum. “Perfect.”

Apollo walked into the bathroom, he returned a few seconds later holding a small glass bottle, and he then sprinkled a yellowish powder onto his fist and held his fist under Dwain’s nose. “Breath in, honey?” Angel told Dwain. The unsuspecting Dwain was now so out of it he did as he was told stud. “There you go, sugar.” Angel cooed, using his girly voice again; as Dwain snorted up the powder. Apollo sprinkled out several more lots of the yellowish powder. Now Dwain did not have too be told to snort the powder, as soon as Apollo offered the drug on his fist too Dwain, the stud snorted up the drug

“I … I …” Dwain slurred just after he had shorted the last dose of the drug offered too him. Dwain never fished what he was going too said, to Dwain is seemed as though his brain had exploded. His eyes rolled up into the top of his head, and he collapsed into a heap on the floor, drool run out of the sides of his mouth. Angel and Apollo looked down that the drooling heap that had once been Dwain.

Apollo stepped over Dwain and approached his sexy mate. Angel showed Apollo the video of his climax on Dwain’s face. “Nice.”, Apollo said. “It’ll look great on the blog.” Angel nodded yes. The unlikely, randy couple routinely seduced guys like Dwain, to publicly embarrass them for the entertainment of their blogsite followers. With Dwain, Apollo and Angel had hit pay dirt. The stud had proved himself perfect for the blogsite.

For the next six weeks, twice a day Monday too Saturdays Apollo and Angel would fuck, and publicly embarrass Dwain on their blogsite. As well as keeping Dwain well dosed up on the yellowish powder, and the drugged lip stick and lube. By the end of six week Dwain would by totally Fucked, both in mind, and his two holes. By which time he was of no use any more too Angel and Apollo.

So they covered their traces; as they did with all their Ex blog-stars. Dwain was shaved of all of his head hair and beard, his face and head was then treaded so they would not grow any hair for several years; if ever again. Dwain was then given a tattoo on his pec with: ‘Buddy’. Dwain was then taken to a lonely stop near the State border, and set free. In a few days Dwain had wandered into the next state, to be found by the law.

Deputy Hunter never did find out who the bald naked guy he found. The guy was destined to spend the rest of his life in an asylum. Apollo and Angel: they had moved on to another state, and found new ‘stars’ for their blogsite.

THE END: