The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me.

I woke up. No I’m wrong I shot bolt up right, suddenly aware of my surroundings, had I been dreaming?

I thought. I wasn’t sure.

Lying down in bed I tried to fathom out what had actually happened.

Rockies the club, was having it’s last night as it was being pulled down ready to make way for this massive shopping complex, and I was determined to go. I hadn’t been for some years seeing as I had left Leeds because of homophbic trouble and finding it difficult to come to terms with my sexuality at work created problems.

But I was back to see my Mother for a few days and having seen the advert I couldn’t resist going and hoping that I might encounter a few people I had made friends with in my early years.

Sure enough, it was heaving and there were a few people I recognised at the club. Kitty was on the door and smiled as he recognised me.

“You’ll love it tonight Michael, Moz is djing and playing all the old HI- NRG classics and we’ve got Hazell Dean on later remember how you used to dance to Searchin’, you were quite a little mover then. your actions certainly spoke louder than words, go on its free to you, for old times sake!

I blushed and said thanks and hurried on up the stairs, Avril was on the doorchek and suprised to see me Gushed her huge Hello warmly. Moz was in the Van as usual everything was redesigned the same as it had been when it first opened, they’d ripped out the shop but apart from that, the dance floor and meat rack was still there but there was no barrier to seperate the dance area from the seating area that had been created.

Moz waved and shouted “this ones for you Mike” and mixed in Black Leather, God it was good to be back I thought, I couldn’t believe how different it felt!

Onto the dance floor I shot and taking out a bottle of Red Rock, I celebrated the period with “So Many Men”, “Cruisin” and” Macho Man” followed later on by “Diamonds never Made a Lady” and “Mamma Told Me”. Even danced the night away to The Mavericks stumbling over the line dance steps somehow in my reverie I mysteriously recalled them.

I swung round and suddenly realised that this guy was watching me and felt very self conscious that I was probably making a real prat of myself, still did it matter, “No Way” I thought , as I took another sniff from my bottle.

Staggering off the dance floor I made my way to the bar as The Venga Boys came on, I knew the line dance for this ,but it never was one of my fav’s.

“That was pretty impressive” I heard a dark throaty voice behind me, “you a professional Line Dancer then?”

“Er, No!, I replied without turning round, trying to get the attention of Mark who was behind the bar.

“Oh,well, I liked the way you moved to Scotia Samba”

That did it for me, anyone who knows about line dancing, must be ok. I turned round. Impressed, I smiled.

“Drink?” he asked, you must be pretty hot after that display!”

“Oh, well, thank you.” I stammered. “Bitter please”

“No. let me get you something different than Bitter, after all tonight’s a special Night . it’s the end of the club, How about one of those cocktails over there?". He nodded to the wall where they were displaying the usual array of messages like “Have an Orgasm on us”, and “Feeling fruity? this’ll buck you up”. Only someone had crossed out the ‘b’ and put ‘f’.

“Oh!, no thanks” my head was begining to clear from the after effects of the poppers and I had seen the prices. No morales stood me firm and I wasn’t going to let a stranger pay £5.odd for a Tequila Slammer or whatever. Anyway he must have seen my face and said “Don’t worry I’ll get you a bitter next time, have this one on me and called Mark over. “Knockout please and a Vodka Strike with Grenedene, please.

“Well at least he has manners " I thought. Mark looked at him, then at me trying to weigh the situation up, he knows I can be easily led when high on pop’s. The guy turned to me “My name’s Steve, I teach Line Dance professionally!” On hearing this Mark moved away to get the drinks, he knows that once I get “Hooked on Country” there’s no stopping me. sometimes I bore people to death so that they have to make excuses to move away.

“Oh Wow!” I said unable to control myself. I didn’t realise that you knew which dance I was doing, I expect it was all wrong?

“Apart from the turns at the end it was fine, you should have done a 3/4turn.then claps.

“Yes I did know, but I think I was just getting into the poppers” and showed him the bottle of Red Rock.

Mark returned with the drinks, placed them on the bar said £9.50 please! Without flinchimg he pulled a wad of notes out and gave Mark a tenner and some loose pound coins. “Get yourself a drink, Boy” he told him, ushering me away from the bar before Mark had chance to say anything. We moved over to the Meat Rack as it always was fairly quiet to talk there and sat down.

“So you’ve come to relive the past for the last time tonight”, he asked. “I remember you when the club first opened, you used to hang around with the Bradford Bears then, didn’t you?”

Looking at him suprised, I nodded, “Mmmmmm” I swallowed my drink. That’s where I remember seeing you, you used hang out with Kitty in the shop?

“He’s my ex, oh it’s ok we’re still good friends, otherwise I wouldn’t have been allowed in here. he’s on the door tonight.”

“Yes I saw him, I’m sorry” I replied.

“That’s ok” Steve answered. Feeling tired? he asked as I yawned and took a deep breath

“I’ll beeeeee..................” I didn’t finish my sentence.

I opened the door and I saw the stairs leading down.

“There’s only ten steps, I heard the voice say, and it’s nice and safe down there, no-one will disturb you. so why not take that frst step down and let yourself enjoy the experience of going deeper and deeper.

That’s good. take another deep breath as you step down onto the second step and go deeper than you did before.”

I did as I was aked and it felt good. I took another deep breath and held it as I commenced to the third step and onto the fourth I let it out slowlyand there a deeper level than I had ever experienced and it felt so good because I was told and I accepted it, because it was right there and I could see the door in front of me and if I continued down those deep steps and onto the tenth step I would feel safe and in that warm comfortable sourroundings that I would know so well. I hit the tenth step and carried, almost floated along the passageway to the door.

I was safe there and there was nothing to worry about, only to listen to the voice guide me, as I didn’t really want to think about what was happening only to know that it felt so good to relax even more.

I opened the door and i saw the light and it was bright and vibrant blue and green, changing colours all the time, heling me to relax even more. as I went deeper and deeper. i knew it was good because the voice was telling me so. I was floating all along the passageway and into the room, and I could see the chair, the soft warm bed and the table with the special mirror, that, even as I looked into the mirror I was feeling better and more relaxed than I had ever felt before.

“Now can you see the chair?” I heard the voice ask me.

I did and so, I found the silky grey pants that were draped across the oval chairback and I had to put these on they were so special. I gently removed my clothes and placed them on the end of the bed. taking the silky grey pants I had the terriffic urge to put them on. I slid into them and they made me feel even more relaxed than I had ever felt in my life and the voice told me that I could feel like this anytime I put these special grey silky pants on, these were mine and they could do this anytime I wanted them too.

Oh yes, it felt soo good to stroke them and to feel them soft and smooth, caressing my throbbing hard cock. I wanted to feel the pleasure of it all and to make it last even longer everytime I put these silky grey pants on, yes everytime I put these silky grey pants on I would feel more relaxed and more erotic than i had ever been before. and I know it was true, because the voice was telling me it was what I really wanted, to relax even more deeply.

I woke up. No I’m wrong I shot bolt up right, suddenly aware of my surroundings, had I been dreaming? I thought. I wasn’t sure. I felt hot and stroked my body, Sticky with sweat?, I wasn’t sure. I galnced around the room, checking my surrouindings even more. I sawmy clothes placed on the end of the bed the table with the mirror in front of me and there, draped across the oval chairback, my nice silky grey pants.