The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What a Way to Go

by HarryH

John came to slowly. The sleep in his eyes was starting to itch and he didn’t really know where he was. The last thing he could remember was dropping the toaster into his bathtub. Guess it didn’t work

Oh yeah. It was coming back to him bit by bit. He remembered the tingling sensation he felt as the appliance hit the liquid. It really wasn’t as unpleasant as he thought it might be and it was certainly fast. He had felt the surge in the back of his head and then nothing. Not a bad way to go if he could only work out the bugs. Maybe next time.

Open your eyes.

Ok, things were starting to clear up now. Oh shit! He was in a hospital bed and his arms were bound. Must be in the psych ward but too soon to know. Maybe he’d just rest up a bit and get in shape for the next attempt. Or maybe not. John didn’t really feel that strong of a need to make it happen anytime soon…after all, why rush something like suicide?

John Reeses was 28 years old and not happy. He was extremely lonely and his job outlook was bleak to say the least. He’d studied to be a male nurse but with cutbacks and with the fucking HMO’s bleeding the industry, the nursing profession was hiring the doctors that didn’t have jobs so the nurse-wannabees were left holding the proverbial bag. John was tired of working 12-hour days in the grocery store and he was tired of not having a life. John was tired of not knowing anybody he could hang with and he was tired of not having a girl friend.

John was just plain tired.

Back to the hospital. John tried to sit up and found that the restraints were limiting his actions. He could still move his head so he tried to get a take on his surroundings. Hospital bed with restraining pads on both his arms and his legs. They gave a little; enough that he could work out the slight cramps that they gave him but that was about it. He cocked his head up and noticed some movement off to the right side. There was a butt. Yup, nice butt too. His stirring caused the person to turn around and address him.

“Finally awake, huh?” a pleasant female voice intoned. John’s eyes had adjusted by now and he could see the girl’s face. The butt was nicer. Yeah, she was no beauty queen but she was also not restrained so he thought he’d better play it nice.

“Where am I?”

“You’re at St. Mark’s.” the nurse replied. “From what I hear, your landlady called the cops when you blew a fuse and she knocked on your door to replace it. Lucky for you she’s a big, strong gal or you would have drowned for sure.”

“I’m in the crazy ward, I take it?", John queried.

“Yup, at least for a few days and until the docs can have a look at you. Want a drink of water or juice?".

“Sure. I might as well soak up the benefits of a free room. What’s your name”.

“Just call me Cynthia. If I can do anything for you, let me know…as long as it doesn’t require loosening your restraints”. Cynthia popped open a small can of OJ and emptied it into a plastic cup and then held it next to John’s lips.

As he drank, he looked her over. Cynthia was about 5′ 4″ with light auburn hair. She was on the slender side but had some curves in the right places and filled out those turquoise scrubs pretty nicely. The Nikes looked pretty comfortable on her size 6’s. Too bad about her face but even in the short time they’d been together, she was so pleasant that she was growing on him.

“Why don’t you flash me some hooter” John thought. Might help me pass the time.

Suddenly, Cynthia dropped the cup and starting pulling up her shirt. She seemed to snap out of it immediately because as soon as John got a glimpse of her navel, she let down the shirt and gasped slightly.

“Whoops…sorry about that…don’t know what came over me. Let me get you some more juice.”

“Don’t worry about it, Cyn. I’m not thirsty anymore.” It was a weird experience and John didn’t know what to make of it. But he was tired and still a little groggy so he chalked it up to a brain-fart.

The next day, the friendly neighborhood shrink paid him a visit and they spoke for about a half hour. John was feeling quite a bit better…and not nearly as depressed as he had before he’d tried to fry himself. Spirits up. Must have been like a little shock therapy. The shrink said they’d need to keep him for at least 2 more days but if all looked good at the end of that time, he’d be free to go.

Cynthia walked into the room as the shrinko walked out.

“That guy’s a turkey but he does know his stuff. How much time do you have to stay here?”

“Two days” John replied. He noticed that she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring and that seemed to encourage him. He surreptitiously looked her body over again as she adjusted his restraints and thought what a nice pair of tits she had. He’d really get a kick out of seeing them.

As if it were the most normal thing, Cynthia lifted her shirt and exposed her breasts to John. She was wearing a very sheer bra and so he got a good gander at her knockers and her beautiful, round nipples. She then lowered her shirt and continued to adjust the restraints as if nothing had happened.

“Hmmmmmm. This could be interesting.” John’s mind raced a bit…and then came back to planet Earth. He didn’t know what was going on but for the first time in a long time, he didn’t feel suicidal at all. As a matter of fact, he felt a bit giddy.

“Close the door”, John thought and as if by magic, Cynthia moved toward the hallway and closed the door. She then returned to the bed and continued to go about her business.

“Suggest and then give me a massage”. John continued. Cynthia appeared pensive for a moment but then said. “You must be a little tight in your muscles. How would you like a brief massage to make you feel better?". John nodded and Cynthia started to rub his body in a very professional and meticulous manner. She went right over the hospital gown and then after she had finished with his front, she undid the restraints and allowed him to flip over on his stomach and proceeded to massage his back, neck and butt as well as his feet…John’s favorite part. She allowed John to return to his back and then redid the restraints looking over her shoulder to make sure that no one was watching her illegal activities.

“Ok…let see how far this goes”. John thought for a moment and Cynthia smiled a naughty smile.

“Well since you’ve been such a good boy, I think you deserve a treat.” Cynthia said. She went over to the hospital door and quietly locked it from the inside. She then returned to the bed.

Lifting the gown up and folding it thrice across his chest, she exposed his penis. She continued to smile but had on a face on that looked like she was on a mission.

She gently lifted his penis and held it for a moment. She then began slowly running her hand up and down the shaft until John was erect as a pillar of steel. She smiled at the action/reaction and continued the massage holding her hand around his penis and stroking it along the shaft and on the tip. Her other hand held his testes and what a nice warm feeling that was. John was feeling no pain at this point and knew that very little was going to be required before he came. He writhed as much as the restraints would allow and as Cynthia touched him, felt a strange tingling in the same place on his head as when he dropped the toaster. Without a sound, he ejaculated all over his stomach and her hand. Cynthia continued to massage his penis and he continued to spew spunk out at a level he had heretofore been unable to achieve.

John felt as if he were in a fog. He experienced the hand-job and thoroughly enjoyed it but it was if he were watching himself from beside the bed instead of from within it. He experienced a slight amount of guilt that he had made Cynthia do something that she wouldn’t normally have done. The euphoria he was experiencing after getting the first female performed hand-job in a year caused him to forget the guilt and he sighed a sigh of relief and bliss.

“Best damn hospital I’ve ever been in” he joked with her. Cynthia smiled and said to him. “I don’t do that to my other patients. You just appeared to need some extra TLC tonight. I really hope you enjoyed it” John smiled and settled back into the bed. In a moment he was fast asleep dreaming of girls, sex and living a long, long time.