The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What A Girl Wants

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers. Copyright © 2000 Wolfworks Entertainment

Samantha didn’t know how she got herself into this situation. Here she was, a successful, independent woman with a great job and great looks to match. Now here she was, rushing home to get ready for her new boyfriend. ‘Ummm.’ She thought to herself. Just thinking about him made her tingle inside. She had never felt this way with any other guy before. Men were a dime a dozen, but Andy...

“Oh, gosh.” She said out loud when she noticed the time. She needed to hurry up, it was almost six, and she had to get everything ready for Andy before he came over. She worried because Andy would get upset when everything wasn’t just right. She still couldn’t believe the effect he had o her. From the first time she saw him on the train, something pulled at her. Something that made her want to be with him, like she was hypnotized. It’s like he...

“Darn it, here I go again,” Samantha scolded herself. She was thinking too much. And she knew how much Andy disliked that. She knew she’d better stop it. Besides, there wasn’t much time to get dinner ready. It was Andy’s favorite, and she was glad it didn’t take long to make. All she would have to do is heat it up once he was ready to eat. She loved to watch him eat. Something about it made her...Ummmm.

“Get a hold of yourself, Samantha.” She whispered as she put the final touches on the place settings, setting the silverware and candles just right. There wasn’t any time to waste. Andy would be there at seven sharp, and he was always punctual. She still had to shower and get dressed, and she had to be perfect for him. If she wasn’t perfect, Andy would get a little...well, she didn’t want to think about that. She knew that it was her fault if he ever got upset; so she knew she’d better hurry up and get on the ball.

Samantha couldn’t wait for him to get there; she missed him anxiously when he wasn’t around. It’s all she thought about at work, especially during those boring staff meetings. She liked to daydream about doing things to Andy...and him doing things to her...Ummmm.

“Goodness, I’m getting wet.” Samantha mumbled as she felt dampness between her trembling thighs. She hurried to her bathroom so she could take a warm shower. Andy liked her fresh and clean. As she stripped off her tailored office suit, she decided that she was going to wear a sexy outfit just for him tonight. She loved getting dressed up for him. It made her feel soooo sexy and good inside. As she climbed under the spray of the showerhead, she noticed that her nipples were completely hard. She thought about how Andy looked at her breasts as she lathered her shapely body with perfumed liquid soap.

“Oooooh. I need him so bad tonight.” Samantha moaned to herself. “I’ll just...for a little bit...put my fingers inside...No! I can’t...I need to finish getting ready...besides, silly...only Andy can make me...do that.”

Samantha caught herself getting lost in her thoughts again and pinched herself. As she climbed out of the shower and began to towel off, she mumbled softly. “Gosh, I’m getting goose bumps just thinking a bout him.”

It was like she was horny all the time, and all she could think about was satisfying Andy. Maybe if she stopped seeing him...for a little while...she could...

She caught herself and hissed. “Stop it Samantha, you’re not thinking straight.” She knew Andy meant everything to her, and she couldn’t live without him. She would do anything he wanted. Samantha wrapped her towel around her torso and began to look through her huge walk-in closet for something to wear, to get her mind off things just for a moment.

“Oh, this one’s perfect!” She squealed as she pulled off a slinky black dress that she had been saving for a special occasion. She had picked the daring little number out because she liked the way it showed off her long shapely legs. And she knew how much Andy liked her legs. She then looked through all her shoes to find just the right pair of black pumps to go with it. Once she found a nice glossy pair, she opened a drawer to find a nasty little pair of thong panties because she knew how much Andy hated panty lines.

“I wonder if I should wear my garters?” Samantha said as she slipped on the panties. Then she remembered how turned on Andy was when she wore them the last time. “Ummmm...yes.”

Then, after Samantha slipped on the sheer hose, garter belt and straps, she looked at herself in the mirror and admired her reflection. She liked the way the garters fit. They looked awesome with her pumps, if she did say so herself, and she did. She pouted and posed at the mirror and purred, “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful,” and giggled like a schoolgirl. Then she gasped when she saw that it was already 6:40, and she hadn’t even done her hair and makeup.

“Golly, I better hurry.” Samantha gasped as she quickly slipped on a push-up bra that would accentuate the ample curves of her teardrop breasts. Not that she needed it, but anything that would make Andy look at her more was even better. She told herself, ‘These will make my boobs look bigger. Not that I need it.’

Samantha couldn’t believe that this was all she cared about, what Andy thought. What was so great about him anyway? He wasn’t that great looking, and he definitely was not successful like her. Why in the world would she stay with him when...?

“Ouch!” Samantha winced. Her head hurt all of a sudden. It hurt every time she thought not so good things about Andy. So she started to think nice thoughts. Those thoughts always made her feel all gushy inside. ‘Andy is fantastic...yes...he’s so good in bed...he makes me feel...Ohmigod...I’m getting wet again...’

“Get a grip, Samantha.” She said out loud as she picked up her bottle of perfume. It was Andy’s favorite. She put on a little behind the ears, on the neck, her bosom, her flat stomach, and just a hint around her thighs and trimmed pussy. Andy would like that.

“Oh, look at the time.” Samantha didn’t have much time to put on her makeup and fix her hair. She knew she had to concentrate on one thing at a time; otherwise she’d lose herself daydreaming about Andy again... doing things... to him.

“Okay, Stop!” Samantha scolded herself once again. She put on her blush, eyeliner, and frosty pink lipstick. Then she pinned up her hair in an elegant French twist. Andy liked it up, the way it showed off her soft slender neck. She decided to add a small string of pearls for just the right touch. When she looked in the mirror to check her décolletage, she gasped in amazement.

“Wow!” Samantha whispered. She knew Andy would really be happy tonight. She just needed to pinch her cheeks to add a little color and now she was ready to put on her dress. Just then she heard Andy’s car pulling up in the driveway and her heart began to pound furiously. “Oh my gosh, he’s here!”

She hurried to the front door, zipping up her dress as she went, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. Just as she reached the door, she checked herself once more in the large hallway mirror, and was satisfied that she looked absolutely stunning. As she anticipated his arrival, she thought about badly she wanted to see him. She also thought that he might have had a bad day, poor baby. She would need to do something to make him feel all better. She knew just the thing too.

Just as the doorbell rang, Samantha grabbed the door handle and swung the door open before the bell finished echoing in the house. Andy didn’t like waiting for anything. That was a fact.

“Hi, baby!” Samantha exclaimed as she gave her boyfriend a pretty smile and let him in.

Andy, with shoulder length hair and a goatee, was wearing his usual casual jeans and a T-shirt. He strolled into Samantha’s opulently furnished home and kicked off his muddy shoes liked he owned the place. Samantha tensed up at the little mess he made. After all, she had stayed up late the night before cleaning the whole house. She decided to ignore his action, since saying anything might get Andy upset.

“You look tired. Did you have a hard day, sweetie?” Samantha purred as she gave Andy a gentle hug.

Andy grinned. “Yea, I had a rotten day.”

“Poor baby.” Samantha pouted. “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

“Yea, maybe you can release my tension.”

‘Oh, goodie!’ Samantha cheered internally. She loved sucking Andy’s beautiful cock. Ever since the first time Andy asked her to do it, she fell in love with the idea of pleasuring him orally. The fact that she always found the idea repugnant before she met Andy made no difference. With Andy, everything was different. She did things she would never have imagined doing with anyone before.

Samantha dropped down on her knees, carefully hiking up her dress a bit, and then tore at the zipper of Andy’s jeans, trying not to break her manicured nails in her eagerness. Her mouth was already salivating at the thought of tasting him while she reached into his shorts to pull out his erection. Samantha wasted little time with the preliminaries, licking and kissing the head of his penis while her soft hand stroked him to full hardness. Then she puckered her glossy lips and slowly took him into her salivating mouth.

“Damn, that feels good.” Andy groaned as Samantha began working her oral magic on him. It thrilled her when Andy paid her little compliments like that. It made her want to work even harder to please him. Soon her head was pumping back and forth on his shaft, using her tongue to swirl around and around as she hummed and moaned with his cock in her mouth.

Andy liked the wet smacking sounds she made with her moist lips, and reached down to grab her by the hair so he could pump her mouth deeper. “Yea, that’s it. Just like that.”

Samantha was in a frenzy, totally lost in the moment, and when she felt Andy tense up, she felt herself get very wet between her legs. Knowing Andy was going to climax made her so hot she could scream. When she felt Andy’s liquid erupt and splash in her mouth, she jerked him faster and sucked with even more enthusiasm. She just couldn’t get enough of him.

Andy sighed and moaned as Samantha swallowed every bit of his seed, and then took her time licking him off and stroking tenderly. When she was done, she looked up at him with big hopeful brown eyes and asked, “Did I do it like you wanted?”

“Yea, that was all right.” Andy said casually as he allowed Samantha to lovingly tuck him back into his shorts.

Andy’s response bothered her a little. He didn’t seem completely happy. “I’m sorry, baby. I’ll do it again if you want me to.”

“Maybe later.” Andy said as he zipped up and walked into the living room. “I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

Samantha got up, her mood brightened by the prospect of feeding Andy. “I made your favorite. Meatloaf and potatoes.”

“Great.” Andy said as he made a beeline to the dining room and took a seat at the head of the table.

“What would you like to drink?” Samantha asked as she rubbed Andy’s shoulders. “I bought a great wine on the way home.”

“Just bring me a beer.” Andy grunted as he grabbed a piece of bread from the sliced loaf and began slathering it with butter.

“Okay.” Samantha said cheerfully as she headed into her kitchen. She scrunched her eyebrow as she went to the refrigerator to get a chilled bottle for Andy. Sometimes she wished he was a little more sophisticated, but then she realized Andy was perfect just the way he was. Could he help it if he liked the simple things? Maybe someday though, she could get him to try new things. Maybe...

“Just forget it, Samantha.” She said quietly to herself as she warmed up Andy’s dinner. Pleasing Andy was all that mattered.

“Where’s my beer?” Came a shout from the other room. Samantha jumped in her skin and scurried to get everything on a tray. She didn’t want for Andy to get upset. That’s would just ruin the whole evening.

“Here it is, baby.” Samantha chirped as she brought Andy his hot dinner and cold brew.

“Mmmm. This smells great.” Andy said as he grabbed a fork and began shoveling meatloaf and gravy covered potatoes into his mouth, not even waiting for Samantha to sit down and join him.

Samantha got a thrill from seeing Andy stuff his face. She didn’t know what it was that enthralled her about watching him eat. She almost forgot to sit down herself to eat her healthy salad. She had to watch her figure of course. Andy made it very plain that he didn’t like girls who were overweight. That’s why she worked out and kept her gorgeous body in top shape. It made her feel very sexy keeping her body nice and trim just for him. She could almost have an orgasm just having him look at her the way he did sometimes.

Within fifteen minutes Andy had consumed his entire plate of food and swigged down the last of his cold beer. After he let out a loud belch, he patted his stomach and announced, “It’s time for WWX.”

With that, Samantha watched with stunned silence as Andy got up from the table and loped off toward the living room to plop himself down on the couch in front of the big screen television. She guessed that there would be no romantic movie to watch together after all. She sighed wistfully. Apparently Andy was settling in to watch Wrestling World Xtreme. She would have to finish her salad and wine later. Andy’s attention was more important. She soon joined him on the big comfy couch as Andy flipped the cable channels to find his favorite professional wrestling program.

Andy grinned when he clicked right on time to the part of the show that he had been anticipating; a grudge match between the warring female valets big blonde Bertha Bubbles and the evil Mistress Mounds. Both of the athletic women were very well endowed, and Andy was almost salivating at their cleavage exposing outfits.

“Holy crap, look at the size of those guns!” Any exclaimed as he turned up the volume.

Samantha pouted as the spectacle took all of Andy’s attention. She didn’t really like the thought of Andy looking at other women, and she knew she had to do something. While Andy sat entranced at the television, Samantha began to unzip his jeans. She was bothered that he hardly noticed her, but when she reached in to take his cock out, Andy looked at her and smiled.

“You’re going to jerk me off while I watch wrestling?” Andy grinned. “Awesome!”

And so Samantha began stroking Andy’s stiffening erection, using her expert hands to stroke him up and down slowly while Andy sat back and relaxed. This would have normally bothered Samantha immensely, but something seemed to tug at her consciousness as Andy reached up to gently massage the back of her neck while she worked his shaft back and forth. His touch sent shivers through her and she forgot all about the wrestling and the television and almost everything. All she could concentrate on was Andy’s big cock and how great it was to be touching it as much as she wanted. She was getting so horny, she had to close her eyes and bite her lip to keep from climaxing from just sitting there.

When she heard Andy say something to her she gasped and opened her eyes. Samantha was shocked that the wrestling program was over and she couldn’t understand where the time went.

“What did you say, baby?” Samantha asked with a sleepy look on her face.

“I said I’m ready to go fuck.”

“What time is it?” Samantha said deliriously.

“Nine o’clock.”

“Um, wow. I guess I just lost track of time.”

“Yea, you looked like you were really getting into stroking me.” Andy laughed. “I almost popped.”

“Ummmm. Yes.” Samantha purred. Then she got up and took Andy by the hand, and without another word led him to her bedroom. She couldn’t get him there soon enough, pushing him onto the bed and then doing a prolonged striptease for him. She was getting more and more aroused as she stared demurely at Andy while she posed and danced erotically in her sexy lingerie.

Samantha couldn’t wait another second; she climbed on Andy and attacked his body with everything she had. Andy enjoyed all her attention, taking full advantage of her pliant and willing body. By the time he was through with her, he had fucked her in every way imaginable in multiple positions. Every time he came, Samantha was anxious to get him up again, sucking or stroking him back to full arousal.

After they fucked each other senseless, Samantha begged Andy to spend the night, and he did. As she lay in his arms, Samantha thought to herself how lucky she was to meet Andy on that train. Sure, she was an uncultured slob with no future, but she wanted him more than anything. She just couldn’t quite figure out why.

‘There you go, again, Samantha.’ She thought silently. ‘Just count your lucky stars. Andy is everything a girl wants. With that, Samantha drifted off to sleep.

THE END