The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey all. This is a story I’d posted to a yahoogroup. Didn’t go over well there. No mind control in that universe. But I thought it would do well here so I reworked it and now present it for your enjoyment. Psionic_X.

The coffee shop was nice and quiet and thats when Anna liked it best. She could sip her mocha and read her magazine in relative peace. The bell rang alerting everyone someone else had arrived. Dana looked up and saw the tall, fit black man walk in. She watched him for a moment and heard him order then went back to her magazine. She noted the man sat about four tables away from her, his back to her. He too was reading a magazine. Anna treid to go back to her magazine and mocha but she couldn’t shake the feeling the man was watching her. She knew it was absurd as his back was to her and he was engrossed in his magazine. But she was certain he was somehow watching her. Unable to take it any more, she finished her mocha and left. Of course, she didn’t see the smile that creased the man’s face....

Anna was unable to resist. The black man’s strength was irresistable and soon she found herself on her knees. The man barked an order and with shaking hands, Anna undid his jeans and pulled them down. Something hit her in the face and in the instant she realized what it was, she is appalled. The black piece of meat was huge and as chisled as the rest of its owner’s body. The man says something and almost in a trance Anna licks the head. The man says something else...something angry. Anna opens wide and takes the cock into her mouth. It was so hot! It seemed to sear the inside of her mouth. Anna, mindful of consequences of failing to please the black god begins to suck in earnest. This was something she was good at. This was where she could take back control. This is where she would bring the arrogant bastard to his knees. Anna soon found out how wrong she was. The man’s stamina was supernatural. She sucked and sucked and used every oral trick she knew yet the cock remained as hard as a piece of obsidian. Her jaw hurt and she began to grow tired and wondered when he would cum. The man laughed, as if reading her thoughts. He roughly grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. Anna gagged, panicked, choking on the brutal thrusts. She wanted it to end. She struck her small hands on his thighs, fighting for air, but it was like hitting oak trees. Suddenly, he stopped with the cockhead just inside of her mouth. He shouts at her then tenses. Anna’s mouth is flooded with piping hot cum, more than she could ever swallow. In that moment, Anna Moss cums harder than she has ever cum in her entire life....

Anna jerks awake, still cumming. For a moment she can still taste the stranger’s cum in her mouth...then its gone. She lays there, trembling from the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced, confused to find she had only been dreaming. She lay there for a moment, basking in the afterglow, then sits up. She realized she was in a huge wet spot. A wet spot created by her. She got out of bed and padded to the shower. She washed herself clean, but the dream stayed with her, as real as if a big, black, cock had really invaded her mouth. She quickly changed the sheets on the bed and made it up. Putting on a robe she went to the kitchen for breakfast. She tried to occupy herself with breakfast and the news but the dream lingered on the outskirts of her perhiphery. Time to get to work. She dressed and left. The dream went with her.

She went into the Agency office and picked up the check from her last job then went to the site of her latest shoot. She hated this particular photographer but the money was always much too good to pass up. She stripped and got to it, tasteful nudes for some magazine or another. The asshole photographer yelled at her several times. But for once he was right. Anna couldn’t get the dream out of her mind. But after lunch she shook it off enough to do a good enough job where asshole only yelled at her twice more the rest of the day. Anna was happy to leave.

She arrived home exhausted. It had been a long day. Now that she found herself back home the dream came back with full force. She shook her head, admonishing herself.

“Stop being silly girl,” she told herself. “It was just a dream.”

She went into the kitchen to see about dinner. As she went to open the refrigerator she suddenly found herself pressed up against against it. She screamed as her short skirt was raised and her panties were torn off. A harsh, angry voice whispered in her ear, “Tell me bitch, does this feel like a dream?”

On cue, Anna feels her already dripping wet pussy spread by what felt like a steel pipe. It went all the way in in one viscious thrust. Only her incredible wetness saved her from being ripped apart. But the pain burned, etching itself on her brain and making the platinum blonde scream like a banshee. Her attacker wasted no time and little motion. He pounded her with the savagery of a madman. The pain gave way to pleasure and as Anna approached orgasm she found herself worrying about the contents of the refrigerator spilling, what with all the rocking. Then she came, even harder than in the previous nights dream....

She jerked awake in bed, still cumming hard. She was covered in sweat and she knew the wetspot was as big as the last one...maybe bigger. Groggily she rolls out of bed. She doesn’t bother putting on a robe, just goes into the kitchen. Anna opens the refrigerator door. Nothing is spilled and its as neat as ever...mainly because as usual there was little food in it. Anna liked eating out. She closed the door and looked at the sink. Dishes washed...she’d eaten something...liver and onions. The memory was vague, but she had definitely cooked and cleaned up after herself. She shook her head to get rid of the cobwebs. She went to shower and change the bedding.

She went into the gym and Emily put her through her usual torture. When they finished, she asked Emily if she’d ever had dreams so real that she could feel them long after she woke up.

“No, can’t say I ever have. Sure I’ve had those that seem so realistic that I’m surprised it was a dream when I wake up, but nothing that stays with me all day. Why do you ask?”

In the locker room, she bumped into Dana. Dana was into all kinds of metaphysical stuff. Anna asked her about how realistic a dream could be.

“Dreams are real Anna. When we sleep we simply enter other realms, other dimensions.They are just a different aspect of all of reality. You have to understand that its all a dream, even this conversation.” Anna struggled not to roll her eyes. Dana was nice, but the shit that came out of her mouth was absurd. Its why Anna was ashamed to ask her next question.

“Ummmm....Anna? Do you think someone can enter another persons dreams?”

“Yes. People share dreams all the time by accident. And if you mean on purpose, there is technique called Dream Invasion but I don’t know much about that.”

“Is there a way to block someone from entering your dreams?”

“Sure. Just imagine a white or silver light surrounding you before going to bed. Think on thoughts of peace and protection. That will protect you. Why do you ask?”

Anna then makes her way home, first stopping at a favorite restuarant for dinner with a girlfriend. She picks up her mail and pauses at her door. Taking a deep breathe and enters. Nothing. She goes through her mail and turned on the television. She watched for a couple of hours then got ready for bed. She did the white light excercised as Dana had advised and felt much better. She slid in and felt the pleasant coolness of the sheets. She felt like the dreams were gone and she’d have a restful night. Happily Anna drifted off.

Anna is slammed awake by the powerful cock buried deep in her pussy. She looked up into the face of her black visitor. A face that seemed to bleed anger.

“You stupid, blonde, bitch! Did you really think it was over? Did you really think I’d be satisfied so easily like the wimps you are used to fucking? Your friend should have told you that psychic protection is useless when a novice is facing an adept.You’ve disrespected me for the last time you thoughtless, conniving, cunt! You are a simple fucktoy Dana, my fucktoy. Now I’m going to give you a glimpse of what you’ll be doing for the rest of your life!”

“Please...” The slap makes Anna see more stars than are in the Milky Way. Dana, an astronomy buff, would be impressed she thinks.

“Bitch, you don’t speak without my permission! And when you do speak, its Master to you. Understand slut?”

“Yes...Master.” With that, Anna’s new Master proceeds to give her the fuck of her life. He hammers her pussy with a fury that terrified Anna yet excited her as nothing had before. She was electrified by multiply orgasms, each one more powerful and longer lasting than the one preceding it. He seemed to fuck forever. After an ogasm so hard it actually hurt her the Master pulled out and flipped her on her stomach. He forced Anna onto her hands and knees.

And again, he was fucking her hard, so hard it hurt, but the orgasms kept ripping through her body, cumming so fast and furious that it seemed almost to be one long one. The Master continued to plumb her depths with hard, deep strokes. He switched her to one position after the next, never slowing down, never getting soft, never showing mercy. And why would he? She was property as far as he was concerned. He grabbed a fistful of hair and snapped her head back and put his lips against her ear. “You’ve been a good whore Anna. Cheap, but good. Here, let me pay you for services rendered....”

The Master pulled out and spun Anna around. He grunted and thick ropes of hot cum burst from his cock, splashing Anna’s beautiful face. The orgasm that followed felt like the end of the world....

Anna jerked awake, still cumming, still squirting. Wild-eyed, she fell out of bed. She lay there, shaking from the after effects of the all-night fuck session. She felt her face...nothing. Another dream. Wasn’t it?

Anna moved through the day like a zombie. The asshole photographer’s ranting and raving didn’t even phase her as it usually did. She finished and went home. She didn’t hesitate to enter her apartment. There was no point. How could you hide from your own dreams? Anna listlessly watched television. She cut it off. Suddenly she had the thought that she could avoid the dreams if she didn’t sleep in the bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and stripped to her t-shirt and panties and lay down. The couch was comfortable and soon she was sleeping fitfully.

Anna awakened with a start. She was on her knees, face shoved into a pillow. Confused she tried to move and realized she was being held in place by that familiar superstrength. She felt that huge cock pushing into her and freaked...he was taking her ass! She struggled but it was useless against her Master’s outrageous strength. As the pain hit her she tried desperately to relax. Recalling something one of the agency girls who loved it in the ass told her, she reached back and began to finger herself, taking the edge off. Before long, Master’s cock was totally submerged in her tight ass. He began to fuck her, slowly at first and the pain began to receded, replaced by pleasure. Soon, Master was ramming her ass hard. Surprisingly, he didn’t last long, shooting his seed into her ass. The orgasm Michelle had at that moment obliterated all thought and all sensation, except for the feeling of endlessly cumming....

Anna jerked awake, cumming so hard it hurt, her mouth open in a scream but no sound coming out. All at once she went limp. The couch was soaked with her juices. There really was no escaping her dreams. That meant there would be no escaping the Master.

In the days that followed the dreams grew more realistic and more intense. And worse, they started spilling into her daydreams. She would be sucking on Master’s hard thick cock only to snap out of it and find herself sucking hungrily on the straw of her empty milkshake glass. One moment Master was fucking the daylights out of her under a tropical waterfall, the next she found herself in the shower at the gym, several of the girls looking at her oddly. Then Master made her roll down the window of her car and lean out to suck his black cock in plain view of everyone...until several car horns blew and she realized she was fingering herself at green light. This went on for weeks, slowly wearing Anna down, exhausting her, stripping away the last of her resistance. Anna knew it was just a matter of time now.

One night she awoke and sat up with a start when she saw someone sitting on her bed. It wasn’t Master...it was Dana! And she was nude!

“Dana? What are you doing here? Is something wrong? How did you get in? Where are your clothes”

“Doesn’t matter Anna. What does matter is that we please Master.”

“I...what do you mean we please Master?”

“Exactly what you think.”

“Are you insane?!? I don’t do girls Anna!”

“You do what Master wants you to do Anna, you know that.”

“Get out of my home you sick bitch!”

“Stop fighting it Anna. You can’t win. In the end, we become what Master wants us to be.”

“I’m not fucking you, you twisted bitch! Get out or I’m calling the police!” Suddenly a familiar voice comes out of a dark corner.

“You’ll fuck her Anna. You’ll start by eating her pussy. And make it hot.”

“I-I won’t do it! I won’t!” Anna pulls up the covers as Master comes forward, out of the shadows.

“Oh yes you will Anna. You’ll either do Dana, here, now, or I take you down to the bar, put you on your knees and have every man in the place que up. So you gonna show Dana how much her friendship means to you or finally show appreciation for all the drinks you’ve gotten at the pub without putting out?”

Anna shivers at Master’s words. He’d do it too. Doing anything with Dana turned her stomach but there’d be atleast fifty men at the bar this time of night. As much as lesbianism disgusted her, playing the flute for fifty or more men absolutely made her skin crawl.

“I’ll do whatever you want Master.” Master smiled.

“Good girl.” For some reason, pleasing him made Anna happy.

“Now, I want the two of you to get in a sixty-nine and I want it scorching...”

The rest of the night was the most intensely erotic experience of Anna’s life. Never did she think it was possible to feel pleasure with another woman, but she did. And she enjoyed giving that pleasure back as well. And when Master finally joined it, that pleasure increased exponentially. It went on for hours, until Master unloaded in her mouth while Dana sucked hard on her clit and Anna’s universe become one long vibration of pleasure....

Anna slowly came awake still in the throws of an orgasm that seemed to go on forever. When it stopped she lay there trembling, getting occasional jolts from the aftershocks. The wetspot seemed to cover the entire bed. She got up and showered and putting on her robe went for her computer. She typed up Master’s email and typed two words: “I’m Yours.”

She went about her day and when she got home she went straight for her computer. She logged on and there was a two word response: “Good girl.” Anna leaned back and smiled. She knew that soon, the Master would be coming and when he did, all her dreams would be made real.

End