The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

West Tower Room 1307 Pt. 3

To the impartial observer, a young, very busty woman with tousled hair, something gooey drying on her thigh/leg, and a vacant, smiling face stepped off the elevator near the lobby bar. Her brown hair fell slightly beneath her shoulders, and her face revealed not a single blemish, mole, or freckle.

Had Ashley Sterling taken the time to think, she may have recalled her breasts were formerly two sizes smaller, her hair darker, and her face freckled. She may have also noticed she filled out her skirt a bit more in the rear. But she was in no state to notice.

First of all, her experience with the brothers or twins or whatever they were was briefly satisfying but now she found herself increasingly aroused. She kept thinking about how hot it was to watch herself get fucked by the two men in the mirror; it was taking every ounce of her strength not to reach her fingers down her skirt. At one point she almost went upstairs to do exactly that.

Fuck I like…should always do two at once. Do other girls do that? Wait…why did I come back down here in the first place? Man those little hearts did a number on me…like the number two, as in, two guys at once. She giggled.

Second, she was finding the bright lights and massive commotion on the floor increasingly difficult to sort through. Her eyes just kept falling on various men, all seemingly cuter than the last. And they could all be upstairs with her in about 10 minutes if she had her way. The dealer. The pit boss. Two guys in their forties laughing at the bar. The bouncer in front of that fun-looking club. A hand subconsciously reached down between her skirt and skin and she stopped herself again, laughing.

An attractive, tall, thin man walked by wearing an emerald green tie that nearly matched his eyes. He was striking, and looking right at her!

Wow would I like to have that. Him and one other. Like the dealer. Why does he look familiar? Am I like, losing it totally or something? I would for him. He’s smiling at me!

The man’s “smile” was closer to a smirk and he just shook his head and walked away, off toward some door labeled “Management Apartments”. Ashley committed the name of that door to memory in case she wanted to find him later. She couldn’t shake the feeling she knew him, it must’ve been fate working again.

Briefly she tried to recall what brought her down the elevator, a task that was quickly abandoned when she focused on the entryway to “SCORCHED”. The bouncer was standing next to a host of some kind; the former in a plain T-shirt revealing ample muscle, the latter in a basic white-shirt, black-tie combo known to food & beverage supervisors the world over. Just behind them were women wearing next to nothing while they danced on raised platforms around blackjack tables.

Those women just are SO lucky…they have all the guys’ attention, ALL day. They must like, always be able to have two at once. I should go in there. That’s probably why I came downstairs anyways.

She decided to just walk right up to the bouncer. She smiled her best smile and leaned forward to give him a view of her DD tits, resting her crossed arms on the podium he stood behind.

“Can I help you, Ma’am?” He didn’t bat an eye. His nametag said “Lance” and he was probably one of the most muscular men Ashley had ever laid eyes on, at least from the waist up where she could see. Somewhere in his late twenties with a full head of dark brown hair. He seemed to be almost a foot taller than her, which had been her thing today. After a quick scan up and down her body, noticing her hair and possibly the dried fluid, he gave an almost imperceptible grin.

“Uhh, so I like…” she was momentarily thrown off by the fact he wasn’t ogling her. She felt upset. Maybe she just wasn’t attractive enough. “I wanted to know how to get in here. I’m with—supposed to be with—like, a group of friends for one of the wedding things. Pre-wedding, uh….party. That’s it! The pre-wedding party.”

Lance laughed. “Pre-wedding party? You mean a bachelorette party?”

Oh my gosh I’m like, so stupid right now. Bachelorette party. Duh.

She blushed. “Oh, like, yeah. I’m so sorry…I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. So anyway can I like, get in to look around the place or something?”

Lance actually looked a little sad as his facial tone softened. “Unfortunately, Miss, this club is for our high-rollers only. You need to be a Platinum Gamer or higher with us, at which point it includes free access to all of our Player’s Lounges, including this one here.” He gestured in the general direction of a sign that stated “Sign up today! Play & Get Rewarded™”.

Ashley pouted. This was devastating. She just wanted to get in so she could show everyone that she was just as hot and even hornier than the rest of those girls, and now there were all these rules about it. “Well, uh…, what if I wanted to like, work here? Can’t require everyone here to like gamble all the time right? Then you’d have to let me in.” She smiled, impressed with her reasoning.

“Well, I mean, that’d be up to either the Director or our manager. The director just went home to his suite for the day though. Our manager is on the property until about midnight, though.” The shirt & tie host shot Lance a look somewhere between cautionary and angry. Lance pretended not to notice and Ashley didn’t see anything to begin with.

“Oh! So can I like, see, him? I think you guys totally need someone like me. Like everyone else’s hair is blonde and mine isn’t, right? So it would be, like a balance.” She flipped her hair and giggled for emphasis.

“Well, he usually doesn’t take appointments, but I can do a pre-screening interview in the back if you’d like.” Lance was out-and-out smiling now. Ashley liked his smile. And his muscles.

“Okay! Let’s like, do it then!” She walked up a step or two and stood beside Lance on the podium, facing the entrance to the club.

“Haha—alright miss…Jean—watch the front for a few will you?” Turning away before he could see the host’s scowl, Lance led Tracy back through the club.

There were about 6 stages that Ashley could see, and each one was currently occupied. That wasn’t a good sign. Each was surrounded by gamblers of various shapes and sizes, as well as the occasional daring significant other who came to the club with their gambling partners. It wasn’t lost on Ashley that quite a few of the women seemed as interested in the dancers as the men.

Lance’s office—labeled “Head of Security”, despite the lack of any other security, was a mess. A couch that looked about his age was in one corner on the left, a desk & chair against the back wall, and two more office-styled chairs on the right side of the room with an end table between them. Lance took a seat at one of those. There were papers scattered throughout seemingly every surface.

Lance patiently explained the job, the hours (6PM—2AM) and the general qualifications. Ashley was so happy—he said her tits were probably good enough, but he needed to see all of her first. Lance explained that the manager usually let him make some hiring decisions of his own. Also, a lot of the girls went an extra mile to make sure their most loyal players were taken care of—Ashley didn’t hesitate at this part, the thought of having an endless stream of men willing to fuck her senseless sounded like the best part of a dream job.

First she had to make sure Lance liked her. She unzipped her skirt, noticing for the first time how tight it felt in the back. Stepping out of it and towards Lance, she removed to her top, letting her already bra-less tits fall free. The head of security had already undid his belt, button, and zipper, and Ashley quickly fell to her knees in front of him and got to work.

She wasn’t overly familiar with blowjobs, she had given a few to her boyfriend in college and didn’t like the experience. As she moved her head up and down his (rather long, thought Ashley) shaft gently, Lance leaned slightly forward and down, pushing on the top of her head aggressively. She tried to force his full length in her throat but couldn’t at first, gagging slightly. She felt either saliva or pre-cum running from the sides of her mouth.

With one hand wrapped around his back, Ashley took the other and plunged it into her pussy. She must’ve lost track while fingering herself for Lance once again pushed her head down his entire length. This time Ashley fought through her reflexes and took all of him, beginning to work rhythmically while continuing to finger herself. Despite the fact she wasn’t moving from her place on the dirty floor, she felt herself begin to break out into a sweat as she continued to work her fingers into her dripping wet snatch. Suddenly, she felt Lance push her head with extra effort, and felt his body tense up. She hadn’t climaxed herself quite yet, she was sweating and panting, but before she knew it she felt a pulsation in her mouth and warm cum coat the back of her throat.

Lance pulled out slowly, wiping his cock between her bottom lip and chin as he did so. Ashley was still fingering herself as the cum dribbled down her chin but was feeling her orgasm eluding her.

“Do I….do you think….” She kept panting and could hardly think. She needed to get off, and bad. “Do you think I can….can…have the job?”

“Haha—that was a good start. We’ll see. You stay right here—there’s two other people you need to impress too.” With that, he walked out of the room, letting the door slam behind him.

Who else do I need to impress? Fuck I’m horny…two people? Oh please please let them like me…I’ll show them what I can do like with the brothers. Yeah, that’s it. They’ll totally like me then!

Lance walked back in a few minutes later with two men in their late thirties. The one man was blonde and of average height and build, wearing a basic T-shirt and shorts. The second had a freckled face with brown hair and big, kind eyes. He was in dress pants and some kind of upscale button-down shirt. Ashley wanted that one immediately. Ashley herself was still on the ground fingering herself, sweat and cum beading down her face.

The well-dressed shot a bewildered expression at his shorts-clad friend before turning towards Lance. “My god man, where the fuck did you find this one?”

Lance laughed. “She just walked right up to me man, wanted to get in here by any means possible.” Much to her frustration, he reached down and gripped the arm that Ashley was fingering herself using. “These are two of our most frequent clients, Miss…what is your name anyway?”

“Ashley. Ashley….uhhh…Sterling.” She whined a little, trying to move her arm and get her fingers back in her still aching pussy.

“That’s perfect. You’re just going to be Sterling now, that works for our clientele. Now I’m going to need you to take care of these gentleman, and I’ll be right back. After that we’ll see if you’re a good fit for this place.” He closed the door.

Ashley tried getting to her feet, shaky though her legs were. The one in cargo shorts spun her around immediately, facing the desk. He pressed down on her back and she took the hint, resting her arms on the desk and thrusting her ass as best she could up in the air. She wiggled slightly, wanting someone to take care of the need in her pussy.

“Look at her, she’s trained.” That was a new voice—she took it the guy in shorts.

“You start, I’m still deciding if I want this one.” That was the man with the kind eyes. Ashley felt disappointed—was he not interested? She had to do something.

“You guys know I like, totally am good with both of you at once. I mean I ca—“

Before she had an opportunity to finish she felt something long and hard run along her pussy, picking up her juices, before pressing against her ass. Before she had an opportunity to do anything else, he entered her from behind.

A brief flash of pain was replaced by pleasure as she felt what had to be a massive dick fill her asshole. Behind her, the man gripped her recently widened hips as he relentlessly slammed his full girth into her ass. Her pussy still ached for attention, in between thrusts she slowly worked one arm away from the desk and down to her twat. In doing so she rested her DD tits on the desk, with her other arm stretched out gripping the side of it for balance.

The guy behind her right now was neither gentle nor skilled but Ashley didn’t care. She was plunging three fingers in and out of her snatch now vigorously while the full feeling from behind her came and went. Before she even knew it, the feeling disappeared and was replaced by the increasingly familiar feeling of blot after blot of warm, creamy fluid splattering her skin, this time her lower back and ass.

She vaguely heard “Alright, I’m up” but was having trouble concentrating on anything but her sex. Finally, she felt a silky texture brush up against her before the tip of a cock nuzzled against her pussy.

“Ohhh….please…please…just fuck me. I need it…please…” she moaned and wriggled herself a little closer to the cock.

No further instructions were needed as she felt the length enter inside of her. Her kind-eyed suitor was better than his friend, and she began moving in rhythm almost immediately. His arm was placed firmly between the top of her ass and the small of her back, while his other pulled back gently on her hair. Ashley let out a whine of pleasure as that arm released her hair and reached around to fondle her breasts against the desk.

His pace quickened and Ashley—Sterling, rather, as she’d begun to think of herself—finally felt her orgasm beginning to roll through her. She shuddered up and down her body as her pussy clenched around the cock pumping in and out of her. She felt her juices dripping as she continued to feel the man behind her fondle her breasts and continue his assault.

Finally, the tightness of the dripping wet 20-something in front of him got the best of her suitor and she felt his load empty inside of her. As he pulled out, and backed up slightly, Ashley stood up and walked unsteadily to couch before lying back, spent. Her pussy ached, her ass ached, and she could feel she was going to have soreness walking. Cum dripped from her pussy onto Lance’s couch, while his was still on her chin and cheeks from earlier. She’d never felt happier. She was having difficulty thinking of anything but sex, however.

Just as she was about to ask the men for their names to at least make a show of decency, the door opened and a man walked in.

“Where the hell is Lance? You two—get out of here.” The man must’ve had some clout as they did so without comment, just a brisk nod from each.

Finally, Ashley looked up. The man looked extremely familiar, and his fixed gaze appeared impossible to read. His thin frame and bright green eyes were impossible to miss, however.

Oh. My. God. The fucking, like, manager guy. From check-in. That’s who.

Before she could speak, a woman walked through the door dressed impeccably and put her arm around the manager. The woman was Cait.