The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome To Your New Life

By HB5211

The pounding in his head was what woke him up. His mind, still foggy, tried to focus on where he was and what had happened, but all he saw was darkness. It took a few seconds to make the connection between the darkness and the feel of the blindfold he was wearing. Special Agent Sam Kershaw had no concept of time, did not know how long he had been here and in fact did not know where “here” was.

As his senses became more and more alive, he felt cold metal under him and quickly determined he was naked and restrained on some type of table, but he was face down. He slowly tested his restraints; they did not budge. Rather then struggle and waste energy, Sam let is training kick in and relaxed. Whoever put him here would come back and he would then find out what was going on. He was alive and it was clear if someone wanted him dead, he’d already be an obituary in tomorrow’s paper.

As Sam lay in the darkness, he tried to piece together the last day. He had been sent to the island in an attempt to uncover what had happened to three female agents sent down to infiltrate the syndicate. The Agency never seemed to learn and repeated old mistakes. Sending one agent after another in an attempt to find out what was happening only to have each one swallowed up and disappear was just a formula to lose more agents. At least when they sent Sam, they changed it up, but the result was still the same. Now, even he questioned that tactic and wondered if there was a mole at headquarters tipping the Syndicate off.

Sam agreed to this mission only after Jenn had disappeared. Jenn had been one of his best students at the Academy and later, he was her field training partner. Not only was she intelligent and beautiful, but she was field savvy and her disappearance rattled him. He was determined to find out what was happening. Now here he was bound, motionless—some help.

Looking upon the scene in a observation room was his host and hostess for the captivity: the infamous Mercedes family. For their part, they kept their hands in almost every criminal and illicit activity being run in Central and South America: from drugs, to weapons, to sex. If it made money, they were involved. Recently, they became interested in bio-medical research in an effort to expand their reach. Their research goals contained nothing nobel, but were viewed as another way to add to their blossoming criminal empire. In fact if they could find a way to make drugs more addictive, it would provide them all the incentive they needed to stay in this new line of work. Mercedes leaned into her partners ear whispering, “I cannot believe we have him. The agency must be going nuts.” She continued, .“it is time to go inspect our prize.”

Sam heard the door open and what sounded like high heels walk across the floor. His blindfold was removed and by turning his head he caught the first glimpse of his captors. He had to admit, that she was not bad looking, but the sinister grin on her face gave him pause. “Well, Sam, I am glad you decided to join us for our bio-medical testing, Mercedes commented. She continued, " until now, we have just had your poor female agents to test our results on, but with you, we now have a wealth of possibilities.” With that she laughed and slapped his bare ass. " I do love a man in shape,” she commented.

For his part, Sam was categorizing all she said. He quickly determined that she was behind the disappearance of the agents and that somehow, biomedical testing was involved. He decided to press his case. “Now that I am your guest,” he commented, " would you be so kind as to tell me what type of testing you have going on here.” Mercedes laughed out loud remarking that rather then explain, she was going to let him participate in the testing to provide him a personal experience.

As she walked around him, Mercedes kept talking about how the human body could be altered with just the right amount of drugs. Characteristics could be changed, modified and enhanced almost at will. Sam took it all in remarking that it all sounded like “Mad Science.” Mercedes for her part chuckled commenting, “mad—maybe, but lucrative.”

With that, another door opened and in walked Carol Williams, or at least what used to be Carol Williams, the first agent to go missing. Mercedes walked up to Carol and commanded, strip dear and without hesitation, Carol did. “You see, instant obedience.” Carol soon stood naked in the glare of the lights. Mercedes commented, “do you see how she has been enhanced, her breasts are larger and her nipples are ready for milking.....yes, milking.” Carol is our lactation test and now lives for the pleasure of being fucked and milked, preferably at the same time. She has had her agent days erased from her mind and has the IQ of a young teenager.

As Carol stood there another door opened and Cindy Pressus entered, missing agent number two. Cindy too had changed. To Sam, she had a distant look about her, a vacant stare. She was made up to look like a classic bimbo and when she spoke, she spoke in what could only be described as “bimboese.” Sam was shocked and saw tears roll down Carol’s face. “You see,” Mercedes commented, “she is locked within her own body’s prison unable to escape. She realizes what we have done to her but cannot stop nor reverse the effects.” With that she turned to Cindy and commanded “touch yourself.” Cindy immediately fell on the floor, spread her hips and began to touch and feel herself in an increasingly heated frenzy of touches.

Mercedes nodded her head and both women were removed. Looking at Sam, she smiled, “that brings us to Jenny.” A door opened and Jenny was led into the room. She had a look of terror and fear in her eyes but Sam could see her mental facilities seemed intact and she did not seem altered in anyway—yet. He was soon to find out that looks can be deceiving.

Jenny was covered with a robe and Mercedes walked over and opened it exposing her breasts to Sam’s eyes. Mercedes laughed and remarked, “Sam, did you know that your pupil was still a virgin.” Jenny tried to pull back but was quickly held in place by guards in the room.

Mercedes walked over to Sam and ran a hand down his naked back. Smiling, she remarked to Jenny, “he looks so good doesn’t he?” Continuing, she told Sam how Jenny had been taken and was test subject #1 for a new series of drugs that enhance sexual stimulation and desire. Drugs that literally would turn a person into a human sex machine desiring only one thing, to fuck and make babies for the rest of her life. Since she has been here, she had been conditioned and she is almost ready. “it will be the perfect transformation for your virgin agent.”

Running her hand down Sam’s back, Mercedes said, " and you Sam, are the final piece of the puzzle.” Jenny and you will be our guests for a long time....willingly fucking, producing babies made with great DNA for sale to willing buyers. Think of the irony.....“Secret Agent Babies for Sale.” Not only do we test our drugs, but we also make money from the results. Sam whispered, " you really are crazy and will never get away with this.” As he spoke the words, a doctor walked forward an injected a syringe in each of Sam’s exposed thighs. As Sam faded away, he heard Mercedes laugh, “let the games begin.”

Jenny was led over to the drugged Sam. Mercedes ran her hand up Sam’s back again and then placed it by Jenny’s face. " Breathe deeply girl, nature creates wonderful pheromones that attract the opposite sex, stimulate sexual activity and bring out our animal desires.” As Jenny inhaled, she felt a strange surge of desire. Mercedes saw her reaction and continued: “the shots we gave poor Sam, increase and strengthen his bodies natural pheromones; the shots we provided you sensitized your body to them creating a natural attraction. Soon you will think of nothing but fucking poor Sam here.” The IV we gave you contained drugs that enhanced your bodies sensitivity to stimulation. Combined, it will have an incredible effect on you, will overwhelm your defenses and leave you totally willing to participate in your new life and calling.

Jenny tried to pull away but again was restrained. After what seemed a few minutes, she was placed back in her room, naked and alone. What she did not know is that her room was now adjacent to the room Sam was placed in and the rooms shared a ventilation system, a system now flooded with Sam’s pheromones. Mercedes just waited for nature to take its course.

Jenny was the first one to notice a change. She felt a slight tingle in her nipples and looked down seeing how hard they had become. The tingling spread throughout her body and centered between her thighs. Before long, she could feel her body become wet, her breasts throb and her body flush with growing heat. She wondered what was happening, but soon understood the drugs were having an effect. She was becoming more and more aroused. As she sat on her small bed, she failed to notice her fingers slowly squeezing her nipples and one of her hands moving between her thighs. It was only when she moaned out loud that the small trance was broken. She pulled her hands away crying out, “oh my god.”

Sam awoke and was immediately taken back to the lab. He was placed face down on the table and restrained. Injected again, he became groggy, but incredibly warm. As he lay there technicians wired him up placing wires and pads on his chest, thighs, forehead and legs. What Sam did not feel in his groggy state was the lubricated wire run into his ass and seated on his prostate gland. Mercedes walked in, lifted Sam’s head, looked into his eyes and smiled. Turning to the doctor, she said, “you may begin.”

Immediately, an IV line already inserted into Sam’s wrist began delivering a specialized drug combination. At the same time, small electric currents were passed to the pads encasing his body delivering precisely delivered stimulation. Sam’s nipples felt like they were on fire, but that fire soon became a pleasurable pulsing. The same could be said of his thighs. Finally , the wires inside him came to life and for the first time in his life, his prostate was stimulated. Sam was helpless to stop the sensations or his reaction.

Mercedes watched as Sam pulled on his restraints becoming more and more desperate to escape the stimulation, but it was helpless. She watched as the technicians opened a panel under the table allowing Sam’s rapidly swelling penis to fall free. Walking up to a still groggy Sam, Mercedes whispered, " good boy, Sam....how does it feel to be milked?” As she whispered those words, the wires attached to his prostate began to pulse with current contracting his gland in a increasingly rapid pace.

For his part, Sam was helpless. He was overwhelmed by the assault on his sensations. He barely registered the words uttered by the doctor who explained the IV would increase his libido and desire to mate. The milking was to extract semen to measure the effectiveness of the drugs in increasing his virility. A secondary effect would be to increase the length and girth of his penis. Sam would be like a bull, made to fuck and when they were done with him, that is all he would think about as his base animal desires would rule his psyche.

The technical and medical team watched as Sam’s penis grew and continued to swell. Measurements were taken and success was declared. Many of the women watching joked how they would like to take him for a test ride. As they watched, the head of his penis became slick with pre-cum. They noted that the prostate stimulation was effective and felt sure Sam was about to give them this first sample. At the same time, pheromones being put off by his body were being circulated thoughout the facility and immediately effected Jenny who could be found in her cell touching herself in a vain attempt to reach orgasm.

A technician walked over to Sam and held a beaker under his penis just as Sam moaned and released spurt after spurt of his seed. Sam was unable to control himself and although he did not want to cum, he could not stop it. The stimulation continued throughout the afternoon as Sam was continually milked of his seed. Unknown to Sam was the fact that each time he orgasmed, his balls reloaded quicker and with more potent and active sperm. The volume of his ejaculate also increased. Sam was becoming more potent by the minute as Jenny was becoming more needy. When put together, it would be an agent fucking frenzy, or so Mercedes thought.

Jenny, was at the end of her self-control. She understood at a basic level what they were doing to her, but she also knew she was powerless to mitigate the effects of the drugs and her reaction to the pheromones. Again, nature and animal instincts overruled education and training. She tried vainly to resist touching herself, but like a female animal in heat, she naturally desired stimulation. As she watched, he fingers stroked her engorged nipples while her hand stroked he swollen pussy lips. She wanted nothing more then to be filled and bred. Jenny as an agent was broken, she could resist physical torture, but not nature’s calling.

Sam woke with a start, he was naked but warm, almost hot. His hands went instinctively to his groin where they wrapped around a swollen and increasingly sensitive cock, one much larger then he remembered. His mind registered, “what the fuck?, " but his bodies actions were again driven by nature and pure animal instinct. Like Jenny, he was lost in the moment unable to resist, unable to fight and betrayed by his own body.

Sam lost track of time, but was brought back to reality by the sound of the door lock opening. Two medical orderlies walked into the room and quickly pulled Sam to his feet. Sam for his part realized that he was still under the influence of som drug as his reactions were slow and sluggish and he was incapable of resistance. He was led back into the exam room where he was quickly secured on his back, legs spread, naked and exposed. Mercedes for her part walked over and quickly flicked his nipples now increasingly sensitive. “Sam,” she announced, “it is now time for you and Jenny to star in your own movie.” She pointed to various cameras and cameramen positioned around the room. “The CD we produce will be a hit with your agency, maybe they will foolishly and us some new budding stars.”

A technician came up to Sam and again produced a syringe and injected his thigh. Almost immediately, Sam felt a growing warmth and a stirring between his thighs. He noticed the mirror suspended over the gurney and as he watched, Sam saw his cock swell and grow as his arousal continued to build. Sam tried to think of anything. But nothing could dampen what was happening. Mercedes bent close and whispered “good boy.”

Sam heard a commotion and turned his head to see Jenny brought into the room. She was naked, as beautiful as he remembered her, but something was different. She had a look of desire and need etched in her face that he could easily see. She also had a look of defeat as if she knew her fate was sealed and resistance was impossible.

For her part, Jenny did not seem to have control over her body. She was a female in heat and Mercedes loved the conflict. On one level, Jenny knew what was happening and wanted to resist, but on the core level, nature was winning and even she realized resistance was impossible. Mercedes grinned commenting “isn’t it wonderful when the instrument of their own demise is their own bodies?”

The closer Jenny was brought to Sam, the stronger her arousal became. The drugs and nature did their work rendering Jenny helpless. She could feel the dampness between her thighs grow to wetness and she literally leaked desire. Without a second thought, she climbed on the gurney and straddled Sam’s thighs. Her mind and body were driven by pure animal lust, and as the cameras rolled and Mercedes smiled, Jenny impaled herself on Sam’s rigid cock and began riding him in a frenzied attempt to find release. Jenny the virgin, was no more.

Mercedes smiled as she saw the two agents in their erotic embrace. Sam continued to struggle to free his bonds, but it was impossible. As she watched, Mercedes saw the fight in his eyes become replaced with desire and need as Jenny’s tight virgin pussy clamped tightly around his throbbing cock. She knew her battle was won.

Sam tried to fight the sensations running through his body, but found it impossible. He could not move, and Jenny’s athletic body easily fit over his. Once she lowered herself and his cock moved to her pussy, it was over. Her body, wet and warm with desire, engulfed his hardness and he found himself mindlessly thrusting into her body matching Jenny’s own movements. Together they moved at a frenzied pace as the cameramen caught the action. Both minds were fogged with erotic need and haze and they were driven toward completion. Sam felt his balls swell and tighten and knew he was close; Jenny felt her pussy spasm and her first orgasm rocked her body. Her spasms gripped Sam’s cock causing him to cry out......he came deep in her....over and over his potent ropes of semen flooded her waiting body as Jenny cried out in unbridled passion. She lost control of her body and continued to ride Sam until is cock was drained.

Mercedes could not have been more pleased. Two federal agents had been reduced to their pure animal form unable to resist the basic instinct to breed, rut, or fuck. She did not care what it was called, she had won. She looked to her team and said “good work, a total success.” With that, Jenny was moved back into her cell while Sam was unstrapped and taken to his. Both were kept naked and given additional drugs to heighten their arousal and deepen their need. Both Sam and Jenny knew a line had been crossed and they had lost. Although they felt shame, desire soon ruled their thoughts again. Jenny’s body accepted Sam’s seed buried deep within her; she remained aroused and felt her hunger and need grow again by the minute. Sam sat in his cell with thoughts of Jenny watching his cock grow as his balls reloaded.

Mercedes looked at the edited version of the film that had been transferred to CD. As she sipped wine, she allowed her mind to wander about her successes. She now had drugs that controlled human arousal and we’re capable of reducing trained federal agents into mindless lovers purely driven by animal instincts. As she watched Jenny’s face, she saw nothing but pure passion and emotion. It was like looking at good porn and she actually felt the initial pangs of arousal. Her eyes fixed on Sam and the size of his cock. Secretly she wondered how good it would feel to experience its size one time.

Finishing her wine, Mercedes quickly thought of what was now in store for the agents. The effect of the drugs was irreversible, the two were now only good for one thing. Mercedes initial plan was to breed the two selling the “agent babies” to willing buyers within her criminal connections. While that was still in the cards, she now planned to use the agents as “marketing tools,” living demonstrations to potential buyers of what you could turn your competitors, enemies or law enforcement agents into. She had the CD packaged and sent to the Federal Agency responsible for her investigation demonstrating that they had again lost agents and secretly hoping that they might send some more. She rather enjoyed breaking the government talent. The final step in her plan was to exercise her control over Jenny and Sam wherein they would become loyal to her and her empire. That phase started now.

She began with Jenny. Opening her cell, Mercedes senses were immediately assaulted by the scent of sex. Jenny’s arousal filled the air. As Jenny was held down, technicians fitted her with a locking chastity belt enhanced with both a dildo and an anal plug. Walking over towards Jenny, Mercedes commented, “this device will prevent you from touching, pleasuring, or in any way satisfying yourself. The plugs will provide enough stimulation to keep you excited, but not enough to find release and will add to your frustration. Your need for Sam will grow and grow until one of two things happen: you submit totally to me and my cause, or you literally go insane with need.” She then added, “and after today, you might want to think of your unborn child that could be growing in your womb as we speak.” Jenny looked down as her waist was encased and whispers, “no, please don’t do this to me.” Her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Moving to Sam’s cell, the treatment was the same except Sam’s cock was encased in a chastity harness that made an errection somewhat painful and sex impossible. Sam was given another dose of the drugs designed to enhance his arousal and was told everything would come off once he was broken to Mercedes will. Sam cursed his tormentors, but secretly knew they were right. All the while, the ventilation system exchanged the air between Sam and Jenny’s cells: air filled with pheromones fueling is basic animal desires. Mercedes looked at Sam and smiled commenting, “soon you will be mine to control, it is only a matter of time.” She walked from the room with Sam’s eyes following her, in his mind he knew that she was right.

Neither Jenny nor Sam slept well that night. Their bodies were laced with drugs keeping them aroused and on edge. At the same time the pheromones flooded their systems increasing desire to levels never experienced before, finally Jenny was stimulated by multiple plugs that kept her on the verge of orgasm thought the long hours of darkness. She was the first to break.....her moans or “please, please, I will do anything,” got the attention of the guards and Mercedes.

When Mercedes arrived at Jenny’s cell, she saw the look of defeat in her eyes. Jenny was betrayed by her own body and its growing desire. Unable to withstand the growing desire, Jenny simply pleaded with Mercedes to allow her to cum. Sipping her wine, Mercedes commanded, “crawl over here,” and watched with delight as Jenny quickly obeyed. Her next demand showed Jenny’s submission to her will as Mercedes commanded, " eat my pussy.” Without hesitation, Jenny placed her head under Mercedes’ skirt and slowly began to savor her wetness with an eager tongue. Mercedes shivered at the sensual touch and grinned widely at her victory. She spread her thighs wider allowing easier access and insured her cameraman captured the agent’s ultimate surrender. She then told Jenny to come with her as the entourage moved to Sam’s cell.

Sam saw Mercedes walk in quickly followed by Jenny and the medical team. Jenny was naked and he noticed the chastity belt on her as he looked down at his own encased penis. Despite the discomfort, a naked Jenny and her scent so close, caused his penis to stir, Mercedes told Sam how Jenny had surrendered and understood her place in life and commented that it was now his time to join Jenny in their new life. To show her submission, Jenny knelt at Mercedes feet and when commanded again pleasured Mercedes with her tongue. Although Sam was stunned, it was erotic and his erection grew causing untold pain to course through his body. “You can make the pain go away,” Mercedes lectured, just join Jenny at my side. Jenny walked over and kissed Sam deeply and passionately, her tongue slipping deep into his mouth, Sam cried out in pain as his cock tried to press through its imprisoning cage. The pain, combined with his growing arousal and the scent and closeness of Jenny, broke the seasoned agent and he fell to his knees. Mercedes smiled and immediately ordered the chastity devices removed from her captives.

Immediately, Jenny impaled herself on Sam’s cock and rode him until he was groaning. Sam was lost in not only his surrender but in the sensations wrapping his cock. He looked up and saw Jenny’s face as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body. He heard Mercedes command “Sam, cum for me,” and he did again flooding Jenny’s wet pussy with his potent cum. Rope after rope was fired deep into her womb. They lay there holding each other as the cameraman finished his work. “Good girl and Good boy,” the beautiful Mercedes commented, welcome to my company and family. In unison and without prompting, they both answered “yes Mistress.” The medical technicians came forward and injected their naked bodies with more drugs deepening their surrender and fogging their mind. Mercedes laughed looking down, “welcome to the rest of your lives.”