The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to team drone-girls

Cara’s dream comes true: She becomes part of a professional cycling-team—so she thinks. But as a drone-girl she’ll dream even more—and forever.

Cara was so excited: After years of training and tons of races she’d finally join a professional cycling-team. It didn’t matter that she’d never heard of the team before. “Become a drone!“ they wrote in their e-mail. They also made it very clear that they were interested in Cara not just because of her race results so far but also because of her pictures and her social media profiles. She had a lot of then, mostly in bikini or tight dresses. They all showed a cute, brown eyed beauty with her curly brown hair. But hey, Cara thought, that’s how business works these days. They probably need some good looking members to promote their team, she thought.

A young man welcomed Cara. “I’m Attila” he said. “You’re the team manager?“ Cara asked. She had expected him to be older. “Yes, and if you sign here, I’ll soon be your owner!” Attila said with a wink and handled Cara some papers. “Owner?” “Oh didn’t you know, all profi-athlets have to sell their soul first!“ Cara decided not to further bother about that cheeky remark and just signed the contract without further reading. She wanted to do this. Become a sports-star.

“Perfect“ So let’s show you your new uniform, shall we?“ Attila said. “Hell yes“ Cara thought. “You will like it. We work with some partners in science to have the best equipment. I’m sure you haven’t cycled in such gear before.” They entered an empty, cold looking room. In the middle of it there was a table and on that table there was a metallic case. Written on that case there was “Drone #05 “Cara””. “Open it“, Attila said.

Cara opened the case and saw a helmed, sunglasses and a cycling uniform. “I will leave you alone for a few minutes to put it on but you have to promise me not to put on the glasses or the helmed alone. There are a few things I have to tell you about them. As I said, we work together with some high potential partners. Also: I want to be the first to see you in your new life!“ Attila left the room and Cara stared at the uniform. Her uniform. It was black and green—green sleevs, black body. Some futuristic grey accents gave it a nice touch. On the front it said “Cara”.

She took of her street wear and changed into her new sports gear, closing the zipper slowly but not all the way up to her top as the uniform attached slowly to her body. With every inch she closed she felt better and better. She knew that gear made her feel that way but she didn’t know it really did force her body to feel euphoric. The contrast between sleeves and body gave the uniform a nice touch almost like wearing a vest. She noticed how good the fabric felt on her skin. It was like a second skin. But also it seemed to be very resistant as she felt no air or wind get through it. She opened the door and told Attila to join her again. “Oh, look at you. I bet you never take it off again!“ Attila said. Cara didn’t know he was right. But in this moment, she felt so happy she just said: “Yes, why should I!“ “Yeah, why should you“ Attila said and had a big smile on his face.

“Well, let’s continue“ he said after what seemed to be a way to long moment. “First of all, please close the zipper all the way to the top!” Cara did so not noticing how the uniform really attached to her body and nervous system the second she fully closed it. All she felt was a stream of bliss. She thought it was because of all the excitement. Little could she know about the drugs that flood her body already, preparing it for what was about to come next.

“Let’s go on with the helmet.“ Cara took the helmet out of the case and noticed what seemed to be like little sensors inside it. “What is this?“ “Like I said, we work with science-partners. Our new helmets keeps track of your vital functions especially your brain. Let’s just say they help you to focus on your career and nothing else!” Cara was a bit unsettled but took on the helmet and closed it with a lock. Attilas smile became even bigger but Cara didn’t bother. She was too excited herself.

“Glasses are next” Attila said. “They have an inside screen like VR-glasses but it’s not working yet. The only thing that’s working already is the focus-system that locks to your eyes. So if you put them on keep your eyes open for a second and look directly into the blue little light to have them match to your eyes!” “Wow, that’s so cool” Cara said. She put on the glasses and looked into the little light. At the same time it seemed like her head became a little bit warm beneath the helmet. Probably the excitement, she thought. The two little dots of light became one as her eyes and the glasses matched. “They matched” Cara said.

Attilas smile grew even bigger. “Activate drone!” he said. “What did you say?” Cara asked because she didn’t understand his words as she felt a sudden rush of pleasure through her whole body as her new outfit was finally completed. And it was completed: Just as Attila said his words the name sign on her outfit changed. Instead of “Cara” the letters on her chest now wrote “Sexdrone #5”. But Cara didn’t notice. As for her this was just her first half hour inside her new team.

Later that afternoon she met her new teammates and cycled her first miles with them. It was an intense trip pushing her to her limits, with her heart beating and her body sweating. But hey: This was a professional cycling-team! From the distance she thought someone was cheering at the team and for a second she felt like someone was shouting: “faster, faster!” That gave her an extra kick. A few weeks later they had their first race. Cara pushed herself to her limits for hours and finished 6th. She was so happy. Everything was better then she expected. It’s like a dream she always said to herself.

If only she knew that she was very close to the truth with that.

“Activate drone!” Attila said and watched the uniform take over Cara. Her body twitched for a few seconds then she stood still like soldier. Her name sign changed from “Cara” into “Sexdrone #5” and the beautiful body answered with an empty, robotic voice: “Drone activated. Host transferred into VR-mode!” “Good, so let’s test you before your buyer shows up. Sexdrone #5, kneel and suck my dick!” Attila commanded.

Cara—or better said: her body—immediately fell on her knees. Attila took out his dick and Cara started to suck it. “Yes, I bet I’m guiding you around the campus right now and show you your new life. Guess what, bitch, I AM showing you your new life. Cara sucked like a pro. Every touch of her mouth and tongue was perfect. Of cause it was: Her body was now controlled by a computer that was designed to use bodies like hers to please men in every way they desire. Soon, Attila fired a big load of his cum inside her mouth. “Yes, you’re a good drone!” he said. He just finished redressing when his phone rang. “Seems like you buyer has arrived” Attila said. “Sexdrone #5 Stand up and await further commands!”

Adam was happy to get his new Sexdrone. He knew he would not be able to remove the devices and he would only be allowed to use her a year, but still it was worth every dollar. He had followed that young, sexy women for quite some while on social media and could not wait to be her bodies owner.

“Adam” Attila said. “Nice to meet you! Please follow me. I guess there is something you’d like to see!” Attila and Adam walked to Cara who was still standing still. “There she is!” Adam was excited. “May I touch her? It?” “Yes of cause! And as for now it is ‘it’. She agreed to our terms which means she’ll be in a VR-generated dream for one year not being able to notice anything from the outside. Her helmed generates a perfect illusion, combined with her VR-glasses and the uniform that tricks her to feel what she experiences inside her dream-world and not how you might or probably will touch her. She’ll be fine and happy. For the time being the drone system in her helmed also controls her body following every command of her operator.” “But her mouth and her ears?” “First we too thought it would not be able. But it turns out. You don’t need to reproduce everything she feels. Her mind just fades out what it doesn’t understand, like us talking right now. Also the system is optimized to sync her dream and her usage so let’s say if you fuck her a bit harder she’ll train harder.” “It’s fascinating. But still I’m a bit concerned.” “You don’t have to. And if you have any moral concerns: Always remember: She agreed to it. Her brain and mind will experience a perfect year and she’ll be paid enough money to start a professional career afterwards. There will be no permanent harm to her. So as far as you concern: It is a drone. Your drone, if you still want to?” “Hell yes, I want it!” Adam said and a few minutes later Sexdrone #5 was already at his home and at his disposal.

“Time to use you” Adam said. He leaned back on the couch and said: “Sexdrone #5, ride my dick!” Cara responded: “Yes, master!” walked towards her new owner and opened his pants. She started teasing his dick, opened a little space of her uniform right in front of her pussy and stated teasing it too until she got wet. Then she started riding Adams dick with no further impressions. “Hng, that’s good” Adam said. “But something is missing. Sexdrone #5: Moan while you ride my dick!” Instantly Cara began moaning like she was having the best sex of her life. “Yes, that’s better” Adam said. Cara moaned and fucked and moaned and fucked. “I bet you think you riding your bike quite intense right now” Adam thought and enjoyed his new toy. It fucked him with no limits and Adam just shouted “faster, faster!” and Sexdrone #5 did.

Meanwhile Attila went back inside the facility. Soon it would be time to prepare the next investment. Up to now they only delivered one every quarter. But with their systems getting better they’d soon be able to speed up the process. Today’s transformation went without any problems. The first drones took about an hour to fall into their dream. But still there was a lot to do. The helmets need to become small nearly invisible attachments, the glasses would soon become contact lenses. And one day instead of a uniform they could use nanobots. Then Attila wouldn’t need to pretend to be some team-manager any more. But the way it worked now also has it’s benefits, Attila thought as he entered the room with a sign on it saying “retired drones”.

Inside there was standing a blonde women, wearing a tight pink cycling-uniform. On it’s chest it said “Sexdrone #2” She was wearing sunglasses but no helmed. Attila went close to her and removed her glasses. He looked into her eyes, but they didn’t look back at him. They were dozy, milky and empty. “Seems like your brain really became pudding after that year. No wonder you stopped taking commands. Now, what do we do with you? If I put you out of that uniform or remove those glasses for too long you stop breathing.” Once the host minds were confused to long there was no way to remote control their bodies any more. Attila had tried to implant a new persona into Sexdrone #1 but because there were still so many traces of her former self inside her head it did not work. Now he wanted to try something new.

He remembered how good it looked when he made Sexdrone #2 or Eli as she was called before feld forced pleasure the first time. “Sexdrone #2 access uniform functions.” “Access granted.” Attila uploaded a new function into the uniform and said: “Uniform, send orgasm imitation through host-body, maximum capacity.” Attila went back a few steps. If a sexdrone imitated an orgasm it had never used anything more than factor 2 the time the host-body could naturally experience. Now the uniform was about to send an orgasm 1000 times the natural capacity through Elis body. It crumbled. And she moaned loud and hard. If there was anything left inside her brain, Attila was sure, she was moaning it out her head right now. When she finally stopped she stood still again. She looked to Attila. But her dozy, milky and empty eyes were gone. She looked clear and friendly yet still obedient. She smiled. Attila smiled too. Could that be? Was this the final solution? Was this step two? Was all that it takes running bigger orgasms through them to clear her brain?

Attila put a new helmet onto Elis head and he opened her uniform to see her naked body. He looked onto his tablet and read: “uploading”. It worked. Soon this body would be inhabited by a new slutty bitch-version of Eli who only cared about fucking. A big improvement to the intelligent sport-addicted person that lived in there before and had to be enslaved as a drone to fuck. Attila took out his phone. Time to call someone: “It’s Attila. I figured it out. We need the uniforms to amplify the orgasms and our customers will erase the old persona. Afterwards we’ll be able to upload our slut-copies into their bodies and boom: They’ll go home with quite some new preferences.”

Attila was proud. He just opened the window into a new world. Soon there would only be drones and sluts in the world.