The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to Navelsburgh

By: Enrico Pallazzo

It was a hot spring day in Navelsburgh, a bustling tourist town on the east coast down by the equator. The locals were excited for the coming months, when people would be coming to spend days and money in their nice beach community. Long piers for anglers to cast off and try and catch the big one, long coastlines with crisp white sand that would soon be covered with hundreds of beach towels as people of all ages and types laid out in the sun to bake themselves until they reached a nice golden brown crisp, and long lines for the various restaurants and bars that lined the boardwalk, the loud music and flashing lights drawing young adults (and the occasional teen with a good fake ID) like moths to a flame.

And quietly, in a recently renovated building near the boardwalk, Art Bandeloux prepared for the grand opening of his new cell phone store, “Flip Em Up”. These new flip phones should sell like hot cakes, and Art was prepared for a lot of repeat business…

Samantha Nash pulled into town a few months before tourist season was set to start. A fresh college dropout, Samantha had fallen into the trap many college students have: that sheltered upbringing doesn’t hold much once you’re let loose on a playground of young coeds with no parents. Nights full of binge drinking and more drugs than a DARE officer’s briefcase that she sure as hell can’t remember led to her failing damn near all of her classes within the first couple weeks of the semester. As the semester went on the despair from failing all her classes grew, which led to her trying to find more escapes.

When the first semester grades dropped, her parents pulled her out faster than the guys she banged for weed could pull out of her, and now Samantha has found herself back in Navelsburgh during what should have been her second semester. “You need a lesson in responsibility,” Samantha’s dad lectured her, peering at her over his glasses, his receding hairline making it hard to take him seriously. That’s how Samantha found herself working for her Dad’s company as a property manager. The title was more of a resume padder than actual property management, as it mostly consisted of her making trips out to different properties her Dad leased out to make sure there were no issues with the building. If there were, she was to call maintenance and let them take care of it. There were definitely worse jobs available in Navelsburgh…

Art never heard of Navelsburgh. He was on his way to a different destination entirely when he blew a tire on some country backroad. When the tire popped he lost control of the car and veered off the road, hitting a tree dead on. Art told the towing company he needed a tow truck with some space in the back for his inventory that he had with him.

As the driver helped him lug the boxes into the back of the truck, his curiosity got the best of him and he began to pry open the top of the box to see what was inside. As he pulled the cardboard back, he found dozens of flip phones of all colors. He reached in and pulled one out to examine. This one was green with a sort of glittery gloss around it that seemed to reflect any light that hit it, a camera on the back, and extendable antenna. The driver reached up to flip the phone open. “I wouldn’t if I were you,” said Art from behind the driver. The driver, startled, jumped away from the box and turned towards Art. “I just wanted to take a look at what you had here, I wasn’t trying to steal nothing,” he stammered as Art advanced on him. Art backed him up against the truck and stopped as he was eye to eye with the man. “What did you see?” Art asked, his tone deadly calm. “Just some flip phones, that’s all,” the tow driver answered nervously. Art stared at the man, his gaze shifting from eye to eye. Art reached up and stroked his stubble as he looked the man over. “Good. Now lets hit the road. I need to get to the closest garage, and then I can catch a cab to a nearby hotel.” The truck driver nodded, and as Art turned to walk away, the driver slipped the phone that he had hid behind him into his back pocket, hopped into the drivers seat and the two took off towards Navelsburgh.

The garage told him it’d take about 2 weeks to get the parts for his car and called Art a cab to the local hotel by the boardwalk. After unloading his bags and his inventory in his hotel room, Art decided to take a walk down the boardwalk. As he left the hotel through the boardwalk entrance he took a left down the boardwalk towards the pier. The off-season was a quiet, subdued time at the boardwalk, with some locals hanging out at some of the beachside bars and some old fisherman casting off the piers, and a sad derelict building with a sign that said it was under renovation by Nash Properties. But Art was a businessman, and what he saw here was a golden coast of opportunity. He rushed back to the hotel with a renewed excitement and ran to the front desk. “Quick, can you give me the number for Nash Properties?” he asked the young girl at the front desk, eyeing her up.

She had long dark hair, that same tan that all the locals sported, average breasts hidden under a polo with the hotel’s logo on the left breast and a name tag that said “Courtney” on the right. “Here’s the hotel’s business card, the number in the bottom right is Nash’s. He owns the hotel.” Art lit up at this.

“Great, thank you. Hey, do you have any power strips?”

Courtney nodded.

“Would you mind bringing up as many power strips as you can to my room? I need to charge some phones.”

Courtney stood in the door, holding about 8 power strips in her arms and watching as Art proceeded to plug them all into every available outlet. “You know, I think this is a fire hazard,” she remarked, completely unheard by Art in his excitement. His mind was racing thinking about a hundred possibilities, none of which came anywhere close to whether or not this was a fire hazard. As he plugged in the last power strip he turned to Courtney, who was still just standing in the doorway, unamused but curious as to what the hell this man was doing. “Do you have a cell phone?” he asked her. “No,” she answered. Art surveyed his collection of phones spread across the surfaces of the hotel room. “Well for all your help, take your pick.” Courtney looked at him wide eyed, as if to say “are you serious?” but she was never the type to pass up on a free ride, so she slowly walked into the room, hands on her hips, pacing and looking over the cell phones like someone trying to select what type of ice cream they want from the display. After looking across it all, she finally saw it.

“Can I have this one?” she asked Art, pointing to a hot pink flip phone with a glittery gloss that caught the light in just a way to give it a sort of rainbow effect across the glitter. “You can have whichever one you like, but why don’t I show you how to navigate your new phone.” Art gestured for Courtney to pick up the phone. As she did, she could’ve sworn she felt a slight shock go through her hand. Art pointed to a button on the side. “Hold that down to power it up,” Courtney did so and the phone gave a pleasant vibration as it booted it. The screen on the outside lit up with a loading swirl that seemed to pull Courtney in as she watched it. “Now go ahead, flip it open” Courtney flipped the phone open to find a large bright screen with the pixelated swirl indicating the phone was still loading. If she wasn’t so focused on the spiral, she might have noticed the hand holding the phone starting to tingle, as pink nail polish began to appear on her hand. “Let me give it a call and make sure the service is good.” Art picked up his own phone, which was the same model as the others but instead of a glossy glittery finish, had a matte black look that seemed to suck in all the light around it. He flipped it up and punched the numbers in as Courtney continued to be enraptured by the bright colors on the screen.

When the call came in, the phone’s vibrations sent waves of pleasure all through her body, and the ringtone chimed up with a bubbly chiptone pop song that would be stuck in her head the rest of the day. She answered and raised the phone to her ear. Art watched Courtney’s eyes go wide as the phone receiver crackled with a mixture of static, dialup tones, the same jingle as the ringtone, and subliminal messages hidden below the variety of frequencies bombarding her all at once. The call ended as suddenly as it started and Courtney snapped the phone away from her head and flipped it shut, rubbing her head and looking confused.

“Alright, looks like the connection’s all good. That one’s on the house, but if you lose it the next one won’t be. Give me a call if it starts acting up, my numbers already in there.” Courtney nodded, still feeling dazed, and moved to leave. As she turned, she stumbled and caught herself on the wall. “You don’t seem like you’re doing too hot, you should probably take a nap.”

“Right….take a nap” Courtney softly spoke as she slowly strolled down the hall back to the elevator to go to her room.

When she got to her room she was so exhausted that she immediately stripped out of her clothes and got into bed. It briefly occurred to her that she hadn’t put any pj’s on, but the thought quickly left her as she drifted away.

Courtney’s dreams found her walking underneath the boardwalk. As she walked, she heard a sound that seemed to be someone crying. As Courtney got closer to investigate, the sounds became clearer. That wasn’t crying, that was someone moaning! Her curiosity got the best of her, and she picked up the pace to try and find the source. Navigating the maze of posts holding the boardwalk up was no easy feat, but as the moaning got louder she knew she was close.

Suddenly she rounded the corner and saw it—someone was holding a woman up against one of the posts and slamming into her with the pace of a jackhammer. Courtney ducked behind the nearest post to prevent from being seen, and watched. Their clothes were discarded on the sand near them. The man was large and muscular, and his back muscles were firm and tense holding the woman up by the legs with her back against the post, his thighs and glutes rippling and pulsing with each thrust. She couldn’t quite see his cock, but his balls hung low and large, slapping against his leg every time he pulled back.

The girl’s loud high pitched moans matched her porn star body. Her long blonde hair was straightened and hung down to her immaculately thin waist, that cinched together the hourglass figure created by her massive chest and even larger ass. The girl’s tits were enormous, the type of large blown up beachballs you would see on the Playboy channel back at the hotel. Her ass was a bubble butt with wide, birthing hips that led down to the toned thighs and calves of a woman who runs on a treadmill everyday. Courtney was stunned by this gorgeous woman, temporarily distracted from the equally sexy specimen of a man that was fucking her. She began to creep closer to try and get a better look, and the closer she got, the more the woman’s face came into view, and it dawned on Courtney—it was her! The body looked nothing like hers, her hair certainly shorter and darker than the platinum blonde sported by the woman, but the face was unmistakably hers, screwed up in pleasure as her moans picked up the pace. Courtney looked down to their belongings, and noticed she had the same cell phone. The cellphone lit up and the ringtone jingle played, and as this happened suddenly the woman began squealing with an intense orgasm, her eyes shooting open and making eye contact with Courtney. The man’s thrusting built into a frenzy, and Dream Courtney dawned a sexy grin and gave Courtney a come hither motion with her fingers, as the cell phone ringtone grew louder and louder and louder and

Courtney awoke with a start, sweating and panting, and looked down to find her hand playing with herself and soaked in her juices. She quickly snatched her hand away and noticed that her new cell phone was ringing. She picked it up and answered.

“Hello?” She said breathlessly.

“Wake up call! Just kidding, its Art. Sounds like you’re getting an early workout in, I wont bother you then. Just wanted to make sure the connection and phone were still working for you.”

“Um, yea, phone…working out…”

“Great! Well if you need me, you know how to get in touch.” With that, Art hung up. As he did, the phone played 3 short chirps that snapped Courtney back to reality. She rose out of bed and as she went to shower, she got the idea that maybe she should wait until after she went for a run. She felt like working out this morning. As she headed out the door after putting on her workout gear and strapping her mp3 player band to her arm, she caught herself in the mirror. Did her hair look a little bit lighter?

Sam Nash awoke, hungover, to a man in her bed and a voicemail left on the answering machine. As she fixed herself some coffee, she played the message. Her father wanted her to head out and show the old building by the boardwalk to some guy. Great, just what she needed this morning. She checked her stove’s clock and saw she only had about an hour to get ready. “Yo, dude, get up and get the fuck out! I gotta go to work!”

Art saw Samantha pull up to the building as he waited outside. “Oh good, another customer” he thought to himself. Sam got out of her car, her work uniform ruffled and hair still slightly wet from the shower.

“Hello sir, I hear you wanted to take a look a the property?”

“Little lady I’d love to! How about you show me the inside and we get this show on the road!”

The building still had aisles of shelves leftover from the video store that used to occupy it, and the counter, while needing touched up as much as everything else, was still standing.

“I won’t lie to you sir, it’s pretty shitty. But that’s reflected in the price I guess. What are you thinking of putting in here?”

“Well now I’m a cell phone salesman. I travel the country selling cell phones to people in small towns. This nice beach community made me want to settle down, so I figured I’d open a store. You have a cell phone?”

“No sir, I want one but I have some other debts to pay off before I worry about a phone bill.”

“Tell you what. Whatever the price is, bring it down a little bit and I’ll give you the phone and service for a year, free.”

It was an offer she couldn’t refuse. He filled out the check on the counter and handed Samantha a neon pink flip phone.

“This one here’s a top of the line model. Why don’t we try it out real quick? I’ll give you a call and make sure everything’s working right.”

Art punched Sam’s number in and watched as the phone lit up and played a chirpy ringtone. Sam reached to pick it up and felt a static shock at the touch.

“Ow what the fuck!”

“Oh don’t worry, it usually only happens the first time. If it keeps up come back here and I’ll swap it for a new one.”

Samantha picked up the phone. It felt warm in her hand. She flipped it open and put it to her ear. Suddenly she was bombarded with sounds, tones, chirps, and a thousand subliminal messages packed in underneath. Art grinned as he watched her expression go blank. After a few seconds the tones stopped and she snapped it shut. She felt dazed and rubbed her forehead, her vision slightly blurry. Uh oh. The hangover hit her like a freight train. This was bad.

Samantha Nash threw up all over Art’s shoes and then collapsed on the floor.

In her unconscious state, Samantha entered her dreams. She was at a club, and approached the bar and took a seat. A bartender appeared out of nowhere. She was average height, with bleach blonde hair, heavy makeup, full dick-sucking lips, a heaving chest, small waist, and a booty that warranted the “Juicy” that was printed across the ass of her pants. “Like, what can I do you for sweety?” the bartender giggled. “Vodka water lime juice, please” it was her same order as always. “Cool beans, wanna see a trick?” the bartender then wedged the handle of vodka between her tits and bent over to pour it into the cup, giving Samantha a full view of her deep cleavage. She giggled and cheered as she finished pouring, and Samantha caught herself staring at the blonde’s bouncing boobs. Samantha knocked back the drink and felt the warm buzz flow through her.

As the bartender refilled her drink, she asked Samantha, “So why the long face?” Samantha responded, “Nothing in life is going my way, and I can’t stop being anxious about every single thing, so I just get belligerently drunk most nights so I don’t have to think about it.”

The blonde bartender pouted and leaned down on the bar, getting face to face with Samantha.

“Have you tried, like, just not thinking about it?”

Samantha felt a rush go through her body as she stared deep into the blonde’s blue eyes. She scoffed, “I, uh, guess I never considered that,” and knocked back another drink.

“You know what always cheers me up? Well, besides a nice strong man getting behind me and pulling my hair?” the blonde asked earnestly. “Shots!”

Suddenly there was a series of shots in between the two of them. There was tequila, vodka, green tea shots, pretzel shots, lemondrops, vegas bombs, and finally, some pink liquor Samantha hadn’t seen before.

“So for this one,” the blonde explained, “you just like, take the shot” she slammed it back “and then do this” and wrapped her thick juicy lips around a lemon and sucked hard, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she did so.

Sam followed her instructions, the warm liquor flowing through her, and she felt some of the pleasure the blonde displayed as she sucked on the lemon, leaving a pleasant tingle on her lips.

They quickly moved down the line of shots, each one loosening up the conversation and Sam soon found herself giggling along with the blonde. Finally they reached the last shot.

“So, like, what is this?” Sam asked the bombshell.

“Well this is, like, my favorite drink! It makes all the bad thoughts go away! Bottoms up sweetheart!” and as her and Sam drank the shots, she suddenly grabbed Sam’s face and kissed her deeply. Sam felt herself sink into the kiss, the liquor heating up her body as she felt her cheeks flush, and suddenly their tongues were dancing together in a slow passionate manner akin to the people dancing on the dance floor. As the pink liquid worked through her Sam felt her pussy throb along to the beat. The blonde caressed Sam’s face with one hand as she kissed her way down to the side of her neck, where she began to give Sam a hickey. With her free hand, she groped Sam’s boobs and circled her nipples. Did they feel bigger? It didn’t matter, Sam couldn’t possibly break out of this pleasurable trance the blonde had her in. When she next opened her eyes, she was somehow behind the bar with the blonde, and she held her close as she whispered unintelligible things in Sam’s ears. She briefly made out the words “pink” “soft” “feminine” “hunks” but every time she almost put together a thought, the combination of the pink shot and the bimbo bartender’s fingers flicking her clit wiped her mind clean.

The blonde pulled away. “I have one more super duper fun shot for you to take sugar!” Sam could only muster a nod. The bombshell gently pushed her down to her knees, giving her a perfect view up her skirt as she hiked it up above her pussy. The bimbo placed the nozzle above her clit and began to pour more of the pink liquid over it and it dripped down her pussy. “Drink up buttercup!” Sam did as she was told and began to lick and suck the pink liquid off the blonde’s pussy.

The blonde’s moans built higher and higher, and as the pink liquid continued it’s work on Sam she began to play with herself as she ate the bimbo’s pussy. Her hands found her breasts, which felt fuller, softer, heavier than before. Her hands traveled down to her pussy, passing her thinning waist, and when her fingers made contact with her own clit fireworks went off in her head. Sam came harder than she had in her entire life, furiously rubbing her clit, tweaking her hypersensitive nipples, all while eating out her new bimbo bestie.

When she recovered she looked up with adoration at the blonde who was cupping her head like a puppy dog. “Where can I, like, get that stuff?” Sam asked. The blonde pulled her in close and cradled her head to her chest. “Why not get it from the source?” She said, guiding Sam to her nipple. Sam began to suck, and the pink liquid burst forth from the busty bimbo’s boobs, filling up her mouth faster than she could swallow it and spilling over her lips. She pulled off and swallowed what she had in her mouth, and in a daze looked up at this magnificent woman.

“I, um, like, never got your name?” Sam muttered drowsily, her eyes struggling to stay open. The blonde shushed her and guided her back to her breast, softly petting her hair and cooing.

“Um, like, my name’s Sami”

Sam awoke with a start in a room unfamiliar to her. Great, another one night stand. As she began to get out of bed, she noticed her hand stuffed down her pants. She pulled it out and looked at it, covered in her own juices. She absent mindedly walked across the room to look for who’s place this might be, not even noticing herself reach up and suck her own cum off her fingers.

Art looked up at Samantha as she entered the room licking her fingers. “Ah, glad to see you’re awake!”

“I…wait…oh my god Art I’m so sorry!” Sam said as she remembered throwing up and collapsing during their showing.

“No worries little lady, I caught you before you hit the ground. I figured you needed to just sleep off all the alcohol you spilled on my shoes there, so I brought you back here to my hotel room. I hope you don’t mind, but I didn’t think you needed medical attention. Here, I charged up your phone for you.” Art tossed her the new cell phone.

“Oh, right, thanks. I’m sorry, I’m horribly embarrassed and I’d really like to just go home and forget about all this.”

“I feel you. Don’t fret over it, we’ve all been there in one way or another. You go do what you need to do and I’ll go drop this check off at your father’s office.”

“Alright. Thanks Art.” Sam walked to the door and opened it, but paused in the doorway. She turned. “Hey Art, you look very nice today.”

“Why thank you Sam.”

“See you around,” and as she turned to leave, Art saw the light catch her head just right to show a small glimmer of blonde hair shining through on the top.

Courtney was wondering why she didn’t do this more often. She had ran all the way from her room in the hotel down the boardwalk and back, and she felt incredible. She felt electric. She felt energized, and most of that energy was starting to center itself in one particular area. She entered the bathroom and began to warm up the shower. As she stripped, she examined herself in the mirror. Her hair seemed lighter, her tits and ass looked a little perkier, and her waist looked skinnier, all of which she chalked up to running in the morning sun for the last couple of hours.

She entered the shower and began to wash the sweat off her body, when her hand made contact with her nipple. It sent a jolt of pleasure through her body that nearly made her knees buckle. “What the hell…they must just be chaffed from the sports bra or something” she thought to herself. She continued to wash herself, trying to avoid contact with it again. When her hand slipped between her legs, she nearly collapsed to the floor, catching herself on the shower door. The waves of pleasure coasting back and forth through her body set her mind towards one purpose. She eyed up the showerhead.

The hotel had used detachable ones so handicapped people could use them. She detached it and leaned back on the small seat in the shower. When the stream of water hit her clit, she saw stars. Her moans and screams reached a crescendo, as brief flashes of the woman and the man from the dream before shot through her head. She thought back to the woman with her face being nailed against the post under the boardwalk, beckoning her to come join her, and come she did. She screamed as the orgasm wrecked over her body, her toes curling, her stomach twitching, and her brain erasing any memory of 9th grade geometry.

Panting in the afterglow, Courtney thought to herself, “I should go for runs more often.”

While the construction crews were working on renovating the inside of the store that Art just bought, Art, ever the businessman, worked out a deal with Nash to sell out of a stand on the boardwalk while the shop was being worked on. He had sat there for hours, waiting for his first customer, when suddenly he saw them. Two absolute bombshells walking down the boardwalk, straight for him. They were just his type, and if he didn’t know any better, he would’ve thought that they had been using his phones for months.

Sandy and Brandy were out for a day on the town with daddy’s credit card. They had already hit the local spa for mani pedi’s, bought some new outfits, and now they were looking to complete their looks by getting a new flip phone like that supermodel on TV had. The twins approached Art’s stand and began looking across the array of flip phones on display.

“Well hello there little ladies, how are you two wonderful women doing today?” Art asked, putting on his salesman charm.

Sandy and Brandy looked at eachother. Brandy scoffed, and Sandy softly laughed to herself. “Um, like, ew. We just want phones.” She said, smacking her gum.

Art didn’t like that. “Sure is a beautiful day out huh?”

The twins ignored him, although he got a good view of Brandy’s twins when she bent over to inspect one of the phones closer.

Art didn’t like this at all. These two needed an attitude adjustment. Time to ramp the salesmanship up to 11.

“You know what, girls like you two probably don’t want these phones anyway.”

The twins looked at eachother, then looked at Art, squinting. “Why’s that?”

“Well these are phones anyone can get. I’ve sold soccer moms these phones. No, girls like you don’t want these, you two need something more…designer.”

The twins eyes lit up at that word. They had already been to the Juicy store earlier that day, they had matching Chanel bags, the word designer was like catnip to them.

“You have designer phones?” Brandy asked him. “Like, what, Fendi or something?”

Oh this was going to be easy.

“Well I don’t just sell these to anyone. These go to high class clientele, and the price tag certainly reflects that.”

“We’ll pay anything, promise!” Sandy chirped up as Brandy nodded along.

“Well I’ll tell you what. I’ll cut you a deal. You pay for the phone, and I’ll give you the service for free.”

The twins clasped their hands together and squealed.

“BUT, you have to prove that you fit the high class bill required for this kind of designer brand. You need to drive business to this stand and my store, otherwise I’ll cut your service off.”

“Yea ok deal now gimme!” Brandy squealed, bouncing up and down.

Art handed them two phones that were glittery pink with rhinestones all over them and sent them on their way.

Two days later, the twins were at the salon, getting their nails done even brighter pink. They had been spending time nonstop texting all their friends on their new flip phones, mostly just to brag about their new phones and how they were “designer”. When asked what brand, they didn’t even know, but they told them where to get them. As they gossiped together at the salon, Brandy’s ringtone went off. Every woman in the store felt a strange wave go through them, and they all cooed collectively when it passed.

“Where can I get one of those?” A young woman nearby asked.

Sam had been masturbating all day and still couldn’t cum.

She had started off when she woke up in the morning with her hand down her pants. She had felt herself feeling hornier each day, and her dreams were weirder every night. When she woke up playing with herself, she decided to keep going.

She was getting frustrated. When her hand started cramping, she busted out her vibrator. That got her right to the edge, but wasn’t enough to push her over it.

She stopped masturbating long enough to go pick up a porno from the local adult store, and sat on her couch jilling herself like a depraved slut while watching a woman get her throat fucked, but it still wasn’t enough. She had been riding the edge for hours, but she couldn’t quite get there.

She needed a man.

Courtney had been going on a run every day now. She would wake up, run, get back, inspect herself, shower, cum her brains out, and go about her day. As she was running today, she passed a construction crew renovating a new building in town. All the men on break cheered her on and whistled. Courtney was annoyed, but unconsciously she put a little extra shake in her ass with each stride.

Courtney went to the nearby diner across the street for lunch. As she sat there eating her lunch, she looked out the window and saw the construction workers across the street hard at work. Her cell phone chirped up as she watched, and when she raised it to her ear, she locked on to the man with the jackhammer. Everything moved in slow motion as her mind was wrecked with the tones and dial-up noises, and she watched the man’s arms ripple with each stroke of the jackhammer, the frantic pounding making her pussy tingle everytime it made contact with the ground. She started slack jawed as the man reached up and wiped the sweat off his forehead before going back to work. The call ended, and Courtney headed back to the hotel to clean up.

In the shower, she imagined one of those construction workers soaping up her tits as she knocked high school chemistry out of her mind forever.

Sam awoke with a pounding headache and a throbbing pussy, and opened her eyes to find two men in her bed. She began to softly stroke both of their cocks, lightly running her fingernail up and down the length of each. She turned it into a race in her mind, whoever got hard first won. As she was swirling her finger around the head of each, one finally achieved full mast. Sam licked her lips and dove under the sheets. When she sealed her lips around the rock hard cock, the sensations that her lips sent straight to her pussy made her moan around the mans cock. The man awoke to the amazing sensation of a mouth diligently working his rod, and pulled back the covers to reveal a head of bright blonde hair bobbing up and down on his dick.

Art was working the stand when he heard two familiar voices coming down the boardwalk. He looked up to see Sandy and Brandy walking towards him. Their hair was even blonder than before, their lips swollen, and they were wearing nothing but matching bikinis.

“Hey there beautiful girls, how’s it going?”

“Hiiiii Mister Art.”

“What are you fine mamas getting into today?”

Sandy and Brandy gave eachother a look, and moved around the stall to get next to Art. The twins rubbed their hands along Art’s chest and arms, and Sandy said, “We just wanted to say thank you so much for the phones, Art.” “Mm, SO much,” Brandy echoed.

“Oh anything for two gorgeous girls such as yourselves.” Art replied, chuckling nervously. He had been in this line of work for a while, but these were by far the most amazing looking women he had ever interacted with.

The twins giggled and sidled up closer. Brandy placed her head on his shoulder as Sandy slid her hand down to his thighs. “And we just wanted to show you how thankful we are for you, Artie,” Brandy said, moving her head up to suck on his neck. At the same time, Sandy unzipped Art’s pants and began to caress his cock.

“Oh uh ladies my room’s just right over there we ca—“

Brandy placed a finger on his lips and shushed him. Sandy dropped down to her knees and began to kiss his balls. “Just shut up and enjoy this baby,” Brandy said. “You have the best view in the whole” she kissed down to the top of his chest “wide” she slid down lower and began to kneel “world” and she swallowed his entire member in one fell swoop.

Art looked down at the two bombshells working his cock. Both were playing with their clits through their bikinis as they did so, Sandy sucking and swirling her tongue around his engorged balls, Brandy bobbing her head up and down on his cock, her plumped up lips creating a vacuum seal around the tip. They continued to work him and finger themselves, when suddenly both of their moans started picking up. The girls’ pace increased to match the increasing pitch of their moans, and then as they both reached orgasm simultaneously, Brandy slammed all the way down on Art’s cock, the tip kicking down her throat, vibrating the entire thing as her moaning reached a fever pitch, while Sandy took his entire ballsack in her mouth and swirled her tongue in a figure eight along the bottom.

Art had received sexual favors from his customers before, but never in his life had he cum like that.

Courtney was on her morning run again, her pussy giving a soft throb with each step, her long blonde hair swinging behind her opposite of her swinging bubble butt that grew bit by bit with each step, her large breasts struggling to stay contained within her sports bra. She was about to reach her favorite part of the run, and this time she had a plan. As she approached the construction site, the boys working knew exactly what time it was. They had lined up to watch her go by, cheering and hooting and hollering as they watched her bounce. To their surprise, this time Courtney stopped right in front of them, and began to approach them, chest heaving, glistening with sweat that dripped down off her face and pooled in her cleavage. She looked up and down the line, and then spotted him. She sauntered up to the jackhammer man, and she stopped in front of him. She looked him in the eye and pulled the washcloth she had in her waistband out. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. The men all went crazy, cheering for their friend. When she broke the kiss, she wiped the sweat off his brow and put the cloth back in her waistband. She handed him a card and returned to her run.

When he looked at it, it just said “Cici” with hearts dotting the i’s, and her phone number on the bottom.

By the time he got off work, Cici had already cum twice, masturbating in her room to her fantasies of the man and her bimbofied plumped up dream self, holding the sweaty washcloth to her face and breathing his musk in deep.

None of Sam’s bras fit.

This would have worried her if she had the brainpower to think about it.

Sam’s place had turned into a bit of a slump house for men. There were about five of them laying about in various places as she woke, and she was careful not to wake any as she got ready. She hadn’t left her house in days, and the place had turned into an all-you-can-fuck buffet. She was only leaving to go restock the fridge.

In the grocery store, she tried to pay for her food but the card was declined. When she called Mr. Nash, he told her that she was cutoff because she hadn’t been to work in a week. “But daddyyyy” Sam said, “I promise I’ll be a good little girl.”

“I don’t even know who you are anymore. Goodbye Sam.”

When he hung up the phone, she was slammed by a cacophony of sounds streaming out of the earpiece directly into her brain. She wobbled in place for a moment, and then looked up at the cashier.

“Surely I can pay for this food in… other ways,” Sam said licking her lips as she rounded the counter. Before the cashier could reply, she dropped to her knees and began to suck his cock with reckless abandon, making him cum in record time. “Now come with me. You’re , like, gonna help me load this up, mkay, and then unload it at my place, so like then I can get some more of your yummy loads inside me.”

He would have to sleep on the floor. The men there now already took up all the other places to sleep, and she’d have to leave space for the landlord. She was sure there was a way to work out rent.

When Sam got home, she let the cashier blow a load real deep in her pussy for being such a good boy. She gently laid his head down and gave him a kiss on his forehead, then began her walk to the bathroom. On her way, she saw a man she took home from the local bar starting to awake on the couch, so she straddled him and slid his cock up into her pussy. He awoke to her bouncing in his lap, her giant tits flapping up and down in his face. She noticed him staring at them and guided his head to her nipple. As he sucked, he felt a liquid begin to flow out and fill his mouth. He kept swallowing it as it came, and as her silky smooth pussy massaged him to yet another orgasm, he passed out. Her tits surged forward, sloshing about as the liquid inside was refilled. Sam would have realized, if she had the capacity to think that far about anything. Instead she just regarded her massive, sensitive tits with pride and tweaked a nipple, licking the pink liquid that came out off her fingers. Sami looked him over and gave him a loving kiss on the cheek. She could swear his hair was getting lighter.

Cici was on her usual run in the morning. She passed Mr. Jackhammer and blew him a kiss. As she did so, her ass surged in growth, ripping her shorts. Her cell phone fell out and dropped through the cracks in the boardwalk. She squealed and tried to cover her backside, but caught Mr Jackhammer staring at her. “Um, excuse me, mister sir, um, like, my phone fell down there, and I’m scared to go down there alone, will you help me?” Mr. Jackhammer started to take his gloves off as she was approaching him, but she stopped and held him arm. “Please, like, keep the gloves on.”

Mr. Jackhammer kept grabbing at her ass while they looked, and she half heartedly swatted his hand away, telling him to stop. She didn’t actually want him to cut it out, but she was focused on finding her special favorite phone first. She had an idea. “Sir, you, like, got a phone, dontcha?” She asked, cocking her head and twirling her hair. He nodded the affirmative. “Why dontcha just, like, call it, and then we’ll hear it!” He did so and soon they had tracked it down, the chirpy ringtone sending ripples through her clit. She was so smart.

Cici was being pinned against the post by Mr. Jackhammer. The phone wouldn’t stop ringing, and the chirpy ringtone had gotten into their heads. It wouldn’t stop. The ringing kept going and going and suddenly his gloved hands ripped what remained of her shorts off her rear and tore her sports bra over her head. She had stopped wearing shirts on her runs days ago. She dropped to her knees and began to slide her mouth up and down on Mr. Jackhammers hammer on beat with the ringtone. She could’ve sworn that she had to pull back a little more each time to reach the tip. Suddenly Mr. Jackhammer let out a firm grunt and pulled her up by her long blond hair, threw his hands under her thighs, and nailed her up against the post. She reached down and guided his cock into her tight, smooth pussy. The ringtone spurred them on, faster and faster, picking up speed. With each thrust, Mr. Jackhammer’s cock lengthened and thickened, and all the muscles in his body grew in size and definition. Every time he entered her, smacking the back walls of her pussy, Cici’s brains got even more scrambled. What she lost in IQ she gained in size. Her tits inflated to the size of beachballs, massive, oversized, and impossibly fake. Her thick juicy bubble butt continued to expand with her birthing hips, and as the ringtone continued to loop faster and faster, louder and louder, suddenly it was just a chaotic mess of tones as they both screamed and came so hard they passed out under the boardwalk.

Art awoke that morning and went to his shop, where he hung up the new sign:

“Flip Em Up! NOW OPEN”

Just in time for spring break.